PDA

View Full Version : Life as a guy after army (true story)

hunted
21-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Bros, A true account of what happened to be in the past 14 years. How I became from a man to a better man. I hope you guys like it.
I came out from Army in 1999. With very little knowledge of the world of lust. This was when I had my first account with yahoo group chat. I could remember I was nicked tpk. I am not worried to tell my nick cos 14 years ago!!!!
I started to chat and found out that I could actually sian a gal by just typing and I was thrilled! I started to hunt on the internet. The results was pretty good. 4 laid within 6 months. Let me tell the account of one of the laid. I will name her CC.
Background of CC.
She is from Hong Kong, 10 years older than me. 32B Boobs and hell of a sucker!
CC was my very first lay. She was THE Special one. She had to be the one that taught me what is SBJ (Super Blow Job). That’s what I named it.
I will skip the blah blah blah & go straight to the point of how I managed to conviced her to be my GF (online).
Hunted: CC, Do you know something.
CC: Yup.
Hunted: I think I kinda fallen for you. EVerynight looking forward to talk to you on the web. Telling you what happened during the day.
CC: hmmm……….
CC: I can sense that and I do like to talk to you. You seem so much full of ambition and hope for the future (Who isn’t, when you are 21!!!)
Hunted: Can you be my online GF ?
CC: OK, but you don’t mind I am 10 years older than you.
Hunted: I don’t care about the numbers, what I care about is the vibes that we have and what we have now. Who knows the future, I only that hope you can eventually be my real GF and do what we do as a couple.
CC: That’s nice but we are too far apart!
Hunted: That’s why I asked you to be my online GF!
CC: I will say………………….. YES!

When she said yes to our conversation, I was overjoyed! What do you expect from a guy who being through ARMY without a GF or a FB. 2 ˝ years of my right hand as my lover. In my mind, I was thinking I am ditching that right hand lover for a real lover.

Well we had countless nights of chatting until one day. She said she will be coming to Singapore to visit me.

CC: Dear! I am coming to Singapore tomorrow. Can you pick me up?
Hunted: SURE or NOT!
CC: Yes, that’s your surprise birthday prize.

hunted
21-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Hunted: I love that present but is there anymore besides seeing you which is the best present?

CC: Well it depends on you. What you want?

Hunted: For starters, I am to kiss you IN REAL PERSON.

CC: I SHY LEH!

Hunted: ok understand! But I want to hold hands!

Boy! What a goodie 2 shoes I am!

The next day came, I took my dad’s car (Datsun 100A, the car was older than me!) and drive there to pick her up and the first thing I did was neither hug, kiss or hold hands! I was a fucking chicken. I just shook her hands!!!!!!!! After 3 months of waiting, I JUST SHOOK HER HANDS!!!!!!!!!!! WTF was I thinking!

Neverless, when we introducted ourselves, she just took my hand and put it around hers! YES. I am a bloody joker. I became the “GF”. She just smiled and said you are really shy but I like it.

We went to the car in this manner and to her brother’s place in Singapore which I didn’t know until she told me that. In the car, she put her hand my leg and said “ HOW OLD IS THIS CAR!”….

Yes, its WTF!!!!!!!!!! I told her the truth, Its 23 years old and its my dad’s car. She just said one word “WOW” and continued to say “this should be in the musem” I just rebuked her saying “ I am a young boy without money and my parents are not rich. I am very happy to be able to drive already and this car has seen many things, Its going to see another new thing like YOU KISSING ME…”

She just chuckled and laughed saying I am cheeky. (I;m not cheeky but horny!). throughout the car ride we were talking and her hand was always on my leg. My didi was standing at its max and she could see it.

When we reached her brother’s place, I thought well, that’s the end. I have to wait till tomorrow for action. I was dead wrong. She just leaned towards me and gave me a deep kiss. Which I have to say she is the best kisser I have met even till today (Little saliva, lots of tougne action, touge is thin and long!)

We did a deep kiss for about 5 mins and she said, THIS IS PRESENT NO.1. and she said present no. 2 is this. She pulled my rubberband shorts down and inserted her mouth for 5 seconds (With her tougue she made a 360 on my didi head)

I was in heaven. I wanted move my hands but even before I could touch her SHE ENDED IT!!!!! And said she is for being such a gentleman!

She went off the car and said see you tomorrow 7am. I want to have Singapore breakfast!

I went home with a boner and I resisted my right hand lover but hell it was very hard to sleep that night with a boner.

InNeedOfSex
21-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Nice story. More to 'cum' TS :D

saltasalta
21-04-2013, 04:51 PM
support ts

lim07
21-04-2013, 05:23 PM
haha nice please continue! :D

NRider
21-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Envy you TS, camping for more ..

Summerhillt
21-04-2013, 07:37 PM
wa simply 360 degress interesting!! support u ts

hunted
22-04-2013, 12:24 AM
bros, I will try to update cos memory isn't too good. will pen out as much details as possible. My promise to you bros is that I will pen only the truth nothing but the truth

SammyNewbie
22-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Dun need to swear and take an oath. This is not a court of law;)

mario21
22-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Swee... Pls carry on

GGWL
22-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Waiting for update

Allanooi
22-04-2013, 10:17 AM
My support for TS...

hunted
22-04-2013, 11:15 AM
I woke up early 5am the next morning with a painful boner. (Fuck, I thought to myself, my cock must be standing all night! I need to go run it off). I took a 20 mins run and showered down with cold water but the boner reduced only 40%. I changed and smsed my boss telling him that I will not be coming to work for 2 days. He said ok and I was happy!

I took a cab down to her brother’s place reached there 7am sharp…… She came down in 5 mins and there she was with her hair tied up and in a sleeveless shirt with jeans on. (First thing that came to mind! This is going to be a uphill task. JEANS!)

We went for a very nice breakfast in the market (which I know is cheapo but hey I am only 21 and I earned only 800 bucks a month). CC didn’t mind but was interested to see how ppl here in Singapore live. We had a nice conversation and it was the first time we held hands using our pinkie finger. I WAS INLOVE!

Our next stop, the beach! We took a cab there with still a lot to talk about but nothing on the sex part…. One part of it is about the car. This is the highlight

CC: It looks like your dad’s car had a new experience.
Hunted: No!
CC: What you mean no? You did that before in the car?
Hunted: It means, NO, its not the car that had the experience, its me that had the new experience. I am sure the car would have seen it all!
CC: hahahaha! Then what about the car? What kind of experience you think the car has never seen before?
Hunted: I don’t know. You do already then tell me. I will have the car at 7pm then we ask the car ok?
CC: hahahahah! OK!

We didn’t have much action at the beach but cycle, talk and just busk under the sun. It was a very nice session. Then we took a walk to Marine Parade to have food and did some shopping. I have to say she did a lot of shopping with many bags. Nothing to much there except we were like lovers, one cup of ice-cream 2 person share, 你一口我一口。Sweet times I must say!

Very soon it was about 6pm and we headed back to collect the car from my dad. Brought her back her brother’s home to bath and I went home too. Cheekily I said, the car do not like jeans! She knew what I meant and slapped me on hand and said “ I will make sure your CAR is happy!”

Picked the car up and went off with the speed of light. (all bath la) I drove and decided that on MT. Faber. I should let her see Singapore at night from a high up place! (Ya right!!!!)

I reached her place and saw her waiting for me in something I must say… (Holy shit!) Dressed with a mini skirt and a demin sweater like shirt!

She came into the car and asked if I think the car likes the skirt. I told her yes and she said: I think not only the car likes it, your shorts seem to like it too. Yes! I have a boner! No wonder she said that.

andythai
22-04-2013, 04:59 PM
thanks for sharing bro :)

hunted
23-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Drove to MT.Faber and told her the view there was great and she agreed, she said Singapore seems nice at night but too hot! I told yes. Cos you are wearing too thick!....

She unbuttoned 3 buttons instantly and what came to mind (FUCK NO BRA!) She just came to ear and whispered, this is your 3rd present for being such a nice person and being my bf . I am not wearing a bra and I want you to touch it and tell me if you like it.

I put my hands into the shirt and said “Can be bigger!” She gives out a loud humph! I pulled her to me and kissed her “ Now no need to be bigger, now just nice cos your nipple very hard and I like!”

We kissed for the longest time and suddenly she mentioned something…

CC: I want to give your car an experience which no gal would give.
Hunted: What?????????????

She took my hand and started to rub her pussy with my hands and said:

CC: I am wet….

Without further instructions I dived down into her pussy and started to lick it for 10 seconds and came up to tell her.

Hunted: Ur pussy needs to talk to my didi.
CC: NO! it needs to talk to your car first.
Hunted: huh?:????????????????

She went over where my gear is and started to lower herself onto my gear. I quickly took a wet tissue to clean the gearhead and told her:

Hunted: Now its ready for ur experience.

She just inserted herself with my gear shift!!!!!!!!! I was totally turned on! She moaned a very soft moan and said:

CC: now the car have an experience no one gave to it.
Hunted: I want that experience too.

I moved her up from the gear and back into her seat. I moved over and lowered her seat. I climbed on top of her and pressed my didi onto her.

CC: You know you cant fuck me with your shorts on!

With one swift motion she lowered my shorts and out came my didi. I just grabbed her right boob roughly and licked her brown swollen nipples. She gave some small moans and whispered please, please, just fuck me now. My pussy needs to be filled. I continued to ignore her and played with her left boob. And totally ignoring her pussy which was twitching, which I knew, she was in a state in desperate need of something in there.

starfire
23-04-2013, 05:15 PM
bro
camping for more ..:cool:

Noobwee
26-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Camping bro!

Coffeecans
26-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Support! :)

Steventan
27-04-2013, 07:04 AM
"With one swift motion she lowered my shorts and out came my didi. I just grabbed her right boob roughly and licked her brown swollen nipples. She gave some small moans and whispered please, please, just fuck me now. My pussy needs to be filled. I continued to ignore her and played with her left boob. And totally ignoring her pussy which was twitching, which I knew, she was in a state in desperate need of something in there."

We want more ... TS u very powderful! Thanks for a good story
:p:cool:

LovePotion
28-04-2013, 10:30 PM
wow sweeeee u got my support

letery
29-04-2013, 12:10 AM
TS the part when you first met and shake hand with her really make me laugh until rofl. :D Keep up with the good story!

hunted
30-04-2013, 03:46 PM
With one swift motion she lowered my shorts and out came my didi. I just grabbed her right boob roughly and licked her brown swollen nipples.She gave some small moans and whispered please , please , just fuck me now. My pussy needs to be filled. I continued to ignore her and played with her left boob. And tottaly ignoring her pussy which was twitching , which I knew , she was in a state in desperate need of somthing in there.

I played even rougher with the left boob. I pressed it till it was red and I slowly bit her nipple and then a little harder and then a little harder till she was moaning and screaming and pushing my head real hard towars her nipple. She then used both her legs to push my body nearer to her pussy and she gasp and said “I want it in me now.”

I pushed in hard and we started to move in a rydum that I couldn’t explain. It was very nice. We humped for 10 mins in that position and I requested to change position.

We moved to the back seat and I was laying down. She decided on a 69. There was here I had the best BJ in my life which I call it the SBJ.

She used her tougne to do a 360 around the head together with a great suction. Moving her head up and down. She placed her fingers near my anal hole threathening to insert inside during the BJ I had 3 different sensation.
1. My anal hole pleased with circling of her figners (using her fingernails)
2. My didi head had the a feeling that she is trying to pock her togue into my pee hole
3. My didi head had the suction which makes it feel like heaven.

I had to do my work too. I inserted my finger into her pussy for her juice and tried to insert into her asshole. And I licked her pussy while trying to insert the finger. We did this for almost 10 mins and suddenly she shivered and clear liquid came out. But she continued to give me the BJ.

She then released her mouth and said to me.

CC: I want to taste ur cum. I want to eat you up. Give it to me!

With that few words, I cummed in 2 minutes time and she took it all in and said:

CC: You tasted like kopi!

WTF! I guess I drank too much coffee!

CC: You are lucky I love coffee!

With that first round of fucking, we officially became LOVERS! We did many times more but lucky not in the car. I have to say a 1.8m guy does not go well with a 1000cc car.

Within the period of 1 week, we fucked and fucked and fucked but never in the CAR.

Soon it was time for her to go home and we continued to chat until one day after 4 months I decided to call it quits with her. Lucky she’s far apart and reason sighted was distance. As I became bored and went on with my other preys.

I have to say hooking up online was fun! After that it was 3 more laid within a period of 2 months. I guess it was too easy for me and I had to find another challenge. I just need to show concern and care together with alittle cheekiness that’s it. I am not handsome or rich the gals were very comfortable with me. I made sure I do not ask them to go clubbing or drinking as it was very expensive for me. CHEAPO right!

hunted
30-04-2013, 03:51 PM
I have to say. Last time when Yahoo Chat or IRC chat room were the "in" many bros like me find it easy to hunt.

As time progresses, Hooking up online looks like a tough thing to do. Gals got smarter, not swept by "LOVE IN FIRST SIGHT".... Many times I would say, we guys will say Love at first sight when you tell a gal. In true fact, its Lust at first sight.

Will find time to contiune the story bros. Its kinda tough to recall details!

simple2kee
30-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Support! :)