PDA

View Full Version : Girls that actually provide frenching

asig
20-04-2013, 05:04 PM
Seen some thread in dome 2 that stated clearly girl provide frenching but when you actually tried them, they reject you upfront. So I'm not sure why they listed frenching as available when its clearly not.

I do feel that frenching is v impt as it actually give me the adrenaline rush throughout the whole session and makes it feel v non-commercial. But till now yet to try 1 that actually allow you to french her like lovers.

Anyone agree on that?

egghead
21-04-2013, 06:52 AM
bro asig, agree with you to an extend on frenching experience. That's why OKTs often advise FLs not to reject frenching service outright but subject it to chemistry. It often ends up not getting that service and avoiding customers passing by the FL because there is no prospect of frenching. That's my take.
On the flip side, think about frenching a mouth full of cigarette smell? It may not be as pleasant unless one doesn't mind the sour after taste.

asig
21-04-2013, 11:32 AM
bro asig, agree with you to an extend on frenching experience. That's why OKTs often advise FLs not to reject frenching service outright but subject it to chemistry. It often ends up not getting that service and avoiding customers passing by the FL because there is no prospect of frenching. That's my take.
On the flip side, think about frenching a mouth full of cigarette smell? It may not be as pleasant unless one doesn't mind the sour after taste.

true. like what you say, no one will be interested to french a mouth full of cigarette smell.

but I think if both parties keep a certain standard of hygiene, I would expect them to provide me with such services :D

GN007SG
22-04-2013, 05:41 PM
I agree with the cigarette and chemistry thing.
Well… for gals who out to make $, they usually not that picky.
They know that frenching actually makes u arouse = cum faster = easier to sextisfied customer = don’t mind leaving even when its no 1hour yet = more customer per day for them