PDA

View Full Version : Facial by Japanese girl

mother
01-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Tried a new joint at 76b Boat Quay. Something new, facial done by cute/young japanese girl. No hanky panky, just good clean facial, very relaxing....Sorry name of shop, QSIS.

ang076
02-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Hi, you must understand that we samsters are not interested whether gal is pretty or not if she dont do special or working in a spa which dont include special sexual service.

We are interested in SEX , thats what Sammyboyforum is for..

Powerleg
02-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Tried a new joint at 76b Boat Quay. Something new, facial done by cute/young japanese girl. No hanky panky, just good clean facial, very relaxing....Sorry name of shop, QSIS.

Pay around how much Bro?

rafa_benitez
02-05-2005, 10:22 AM
wht a bore. for a moment in time, i tot some jap girl in boat quay is offering "facials" ... i.e. Cum In Face :D

wrong thread lah, brudder !!

hamlinlau
02-05-2005, 10:29 AM

Dont waste your time.. All the gers there are cute and lianish but definitely clean. You might be able to get something out of them if you ask them out.. btw I have dated that jap anone a few times liao and the boss Lily is an ol friend of mine... good luck

mother
02-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Pay around how much Bro?
I paid $68 includes a free foot massage...think the products they used endosed by brad pitts and cindy crawford

HuiGe3387
03-05-2005, 06:30 PM
No hanky panky you post here for what ?? :confused:

04-05-2005, 04:41 PM
No hanky panky you post here for what ?? :confused:
hey bro...ur rite... :D that wat we r here for..cheers

Castrol
04-05-2005, 05:07 PM

well thats true... but what to expect, from a recommendation by "mother"? :D

gedangsa
05-05-2005, 01:15 AM

Eh mother, then you post here for what ? Advertising for facial services ?

EvoIX
05-05-2005, 10:47 AM
No hanky panky, just good clean facial, very relaxing....Sorry name of shop, QSIS.
Waste time thread :mad:

mccormick
05-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Hi, you must understand that we samsters are not interested whether gal is pretty or not if she dont do special or working in a spa which dont include special sexual service.

i dun quite agreed with bro ang... some brudders here sometimes oso looking for clean joint to relax yah.. To me, whether mother is advertising.. as long as it is true... i have no objections to his post... :)

humpcheepang
06-05-2005, 12:28 AM
After reading and the very first thot was....Mother's Day is near, so Bro Mother giving some good promotion.....to each individual, there's no right or wrong, still thanks to your recommendation....cheers....

MMM88
06-05-2005, 01:25 AM
I paid $68 includes a free foot massage...think the products they used endosed by brad pitts and cindy crawford

So what? ppl here dun care whether product endorsed by arm pits or crawlfoot........ maybe my wif would be interested .... try posting tis @ femalebridesonline.com............ : :eek:

kama
27-05-2005, 02:54 PM
I found out from this place that they do Only facial for Men. But they do scrub and sexy massage for women. I asked, if i come as a couple can i get the massage svc and the girl say no. :( May be if all samsters call and say that they wanna do massage and not facial, may be they will change their mind due to demand. who knows. I saw the gals r pretty there. but what's the use, if they do only facial for us. If they do massage and scrub for us, at least can test water.

MMM88
27-05-2005, 03:56 PM
cum to think of it ...those Japs chio bu oni do facial for men rite ...didi oso got head wat.............. :p

uzumaki_naruto
27-05-2005, 04:10 PM
I found out from this place that they do Only facial for Men. But they do scrub and sexy massage for women. I asked, if i come as a couple can i get the massage svc and the girl say no. :( May be if all samsters call and say that they wanna do massage and not facial, may be they will change their mind due to demand. who knows. I saw the gals r pretty there. but what's the use, if they do only facial for us. If they do massage and scrub for us, at least can test water.

I think its more about infrastructure constraints.

Because maybe right now the place was built just for woman massage so there could be 2~4 beds per room without partition so if they allow man to get massage then the other three beds cant be occupied by other woman.

And if the place is so far profitable in catering for just the woman clientele then i dont see why they should changed it.

sunzisky
27-05-2005, 04:14 PM
when doing facial your eyes is close also cant see dat pretty jap girl,right?? :p

RepulsE
28-05-2005, 08:18 PM
cum to think of it ...those Japs chio bu oni do facial for men rite ...didi oso got head wat.............. :p

LOL ..true :D

triple h
28-05-2005, 11:27 PM
well thats true... but what to expect, from a recommendation by "mother"? :D

WHAHAHA! SOLID REPLY ! SALUT ! :D

gonggong18
28-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Ha Ha, thanks mum, Sex Master says I have to eat meat for a while..if I go vegetarian now, "that thing" will just drop off due to too much non meat stuff. :D

MMM88
29-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Ha Ha, thanks mum, Sex Master says I have to eat meat for a while..if I go vegetarian now, "that thing" will just drop off due to too much non meat stuff. :D

clap clap clap....... :p

Reeemer
01-06-2005, 10:58 AM
I found out from this place that they do Only facial for Men. But they do scrub and sexy massage for women....... .

Hmm....'sexy massage for women'? How does that work? Letting the masseur's fingers do the walking?

:D

MMM88
01-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Hmm....'sexy massage for women'? How does that work? Letting the masseur's fingers do the walking?

:D

Bro Kama, Reeemer .....sure sexy massage for women ...n only facial for men....tis Japs must be les liao..... :eek: