PDA

View Full Version : Spring at Fu Lu Shou Complex

Teatree
28-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Went to FLS Complex to look for my relative and was surprise that there are many TN, footreflex everwhere. What caught my eyes was this Spring TN on the 3rd floor.
After saying goodbye to my relative, I decided to step into Spring.
When I approach the shop, 3 ladies greeted me and I opt for a lady with fair skin. The other 2 continue to chit chat outside.
In the cubical, I strip to my short and lay on the bed. After giving a serious massage for about 30 min, she asked me to turn over. We started some conversation and she mention that not many people come to this complex. Mostly come only for food and 4D.
As she was massaging my thigh, she pull my short and started to massage around the groin area. Feeling the heat, I release some sigh to show it was comfortable. Realising that, she asked me whether she could massage my dick. With no answer, she put my hand between her legs (she was wearing a mini jean).
I said no and told her that I dislike that. I asked her if there are other type of massaging the 'area', she replied that she could do FJ since there is nobody in the shop.
I told her that she is pretty but I would not pay beyond $60 because the environment is not that comfortable like in hotel. She agreed.
She stripped down and I really like her fair skin and her pinkish nipple. She started to blow my didi while I poke my hand in between her legs. Started to shaft my finger into her pussy and she was a bit wet after 5 min.
Next she turn around and put my didi into her pussy with cap-on. It really good. feeling tight and sense that I could come fast, I asked to be on top and ended in missionary style.

Face:6.5/10
Boobs:33C
Total bill:$28+$60 (FJ, BBBJ, stroking)
RTF:Yes but hope that my relative won't spot me ;)

Peter8
28-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Is she Maggie??

ahkong
28-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Face:6.5/10
Boobs:33C
RTF:Yes but hope that my relative won't spot me ;)

Hmm... too good to be true for that price. :rolleyes:

Batman Begins
28-04-2005, 04:45 PM
Question : pls state where shes from ? PRC ? MSIA ? LOCAL ?

owen10
29-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Hmm... too good to be true for that price. :rolleyes:

yeah man .. seems like Great S'pore Sale comes early for tis lucky dude! :D

Teatree
29-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Is she Maggie??
Sorry Bro, I forget to ask for the name. Should be a PRC but she look good as compare to other 2. The other 2 look more like PDMM.
Anyway, chance upon it and lets share with all Bros.

simimabochap
29-04-2005, 09:57 AM
With no answer, she put my hand between her legs (she was wearing a mini jean).
I said no and told her that I dislike that.

She started to blow my didi while I poke my hand in between her legs. Started to shaft my finger into her pussy

This funny brother write this fantastic sounding thread
dun know whether to believe him or is he sick in the head
first he say he dislike the girl to put his hand between her legs
then he goes on saying he poke his hand himself instead
he claims to have a bbblowjob and finish with a fuck
paying only sixty dollars,I really can't help but doubt
furthermore,he can't remember the girl that offered this good deal
presumbly he did patronise this joint but add in fake details I feel....

babylon
29-04-2005, 10:28 AM
btw, i was buying 4D at FLS and decided to go to 3rd floor to take a look. The Spring shop was closed yesterday (ie Thursday)

However, saw 2 lovely young ladies. 1 in short shorts, the other in nice tight dress, with nice figure , coming down the escalator from the fourth floor, holding books. Think there's some education centre there. Must go and register for the courses liao hehe

Teatree
29-04-2005, 11:06 AM
This funny brother write this fantastic sounding thread
dun know whether to believe him or is he sick in the head
first he say he dislike the girl to put his hand between her legs
then he goes on saying he poke his hand himself instead
he claims to have a bbblowjob and finish with a fuck
paying only sixty dollars,I really can't help but doubt
furthermore,he can't remember the girl that offered this good deal
presumbly he did patronise this joint but add in fake details I feel....
I never said I dislike her. I told her I dislike HJ (She wanted to massage my groin). This is my way of testing water. Should you have better way, pls share with all Bros here. From all my posts, I always mention about sharing of info which will eventually all.
Furthermore, I never mention that I forgot her name. I said I forgot to ask. At that time I have other thing in mind which I clearly mentioned; not to bump into my relative.

Peter8
29-04-2005, 11:06 AM
btw, i was buying 4D at FLS and decided to go to 3rd floor to take a look. The Spring shop was closed yesterday (ie Thursday)

However, saw 2 lovely young ladies. 1 in short shorts, the other in nice tight dress, with nice figure , coming down the escalator from the fourth floor, holding books. Think there's some education centre there. Must go and register for the courses liao hehe
Hi, Bro, I passby there around lunchtime yesterday. The shop was opened .I was attracted by a PRC, looked 20 +, with big Boobs, wearing low cut, by the name of Maggie. Any other Bros tried her?

sensation
29-04-2005, 11:17 AM
I never said I dislike her. I told her I dislike HJ (She wanted to massage my groin). This is my way of testing water. Should you have better way, pls share with all Bros here. From all my posts, I always mention about sharing of info which will eventually all.
Furthermore, I never mention that I forgot her name. I said I forgot to ask. At that time I have other thing in mind which I clearly mentioned; not to bump into my relative.

Dear Bro Teatree,

Glad to see you start this thread... I did went to have a look at this place...

Some time back, more than 1/1/2 months back, saw from quite a long distance... looking from 3rd storey down to 2nd... appears a sexy figure at this corner shop... she looks very playful, very CFM feeling... even put her head on one gentleman... which I saw the gentleman asked her to sit up, probably telling her she is not going to attract any customers if she behaves like this...

I was in the vicinity last week, after lunch, went to see-look... but don't seem to see that lady... there are some quite all-right looking gals...

With regards to ppl doubting your FR... I guess we can just ignore cos' it's all part and parcel of life in SB...

Anyway, cheers to yr bonking... hope you got a decent time, with the decent price you paid...

And yes! This place(FLS) is really difficult to visit for message or special... there are many other offices... and yes, on the 3rd or 4th flr, there is this education centre... for PRCs, I believe...

Hahaha...

Honey Boon
29-04-2005, 11:53 AM

Wah! $88 for the full package. Worth paying them a visit. The girl must be PRC because I don't think local young girl will offer that kind of pricing (spoit the market).

Quite sometimes never visit Fu Lu Shou liao, used to visit the HC at the highest floor.

Peter8
29-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Dear Bro Teatree,

Glad to see you start this thread... I did went to have a look at this place...

Some time back, more than 1/1/2 months back, saw from quite a long distance... looking from 3rd storey down to 2nd... appears a sexy figure at this corner shop...
This corner shop you refered to is not SPRING. It shoud be WEI LONG.

FORMS
29-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Bro Peter is correct. Went there last nite and it is on the 3rd floor. Second floor??????? :confused:

ah.ben
29-04-2005, 05:11 PM
$88 for complete package is really a good deal except the place may not be cosy. I wonder the PRC will allow for take away?

Thanks 4 yr info.

sensation
30-04-2005, 02:49 AM

Yes bro, think you are right… the name sounds familiar… actually it’s my fault for not clarifying that it’s Fu Lu Shou that I went to, but I forgotten to clarify the shop’s name… sorry for confusion, guys!

As this building is quite open, with many other shops operating normal business, quite “pai-seh” to approach the shop…

Anyway, looking at the situation of TN, business does look more competitive, and plus AV-awareness… we might get better deals, if we are persistent enough?

For our Bro teatree, I don’t think it’s unthinkable for him to get that kind of low price… a Maybe, it’s just his luck, and that right time, maybe our bro is a good-looker, and the gal wants to get her 1st customer??

(*For the sake of sharing, bros from the East, I saw a really beautiful lady at Wen Xing (Katong area)… went past this place wherever I’m at Katong, and in fact, went in once with another samster, but then the gals suck! Plus the place is pretty dark… hmmm… but recently, went past, take a glance inside… this gal really got standard…)

owen10
30-04-2005, 12:47 PM
well, even if bros dun get wat they want @ d mentioned TN, dun b too disappointed. can still head for d few hairdressing salons in d same complex with some lao chios n, if u r lucky sometimes ah lians (very few).

again, need to put exclusion clause: standards may vary fr bro to bro. my rating of CAN MAKE IT (CMI) may be a CAN'T MAKE IT for u. :D

gigantic_tk
30-04-2005, 05:38 PM
well, even if bros dun get wat they want @ d mentioned TN, dun b too disappointed. can still head for d few hairdressing salons in d same complex with some lao chios n, if u r lucky sometimes ah lians (very few).

again, need to put exclusion clause: standards may vary fr bro to bro. my rating of CAN MAKE IT (CMI) may be a CAN'T MAKE IT for u. :D

Hi, it is time for my hair cut liao, any recommended 'special ' saloon there. Used to go basement the malay barber for clear cut type. Need for change lor.

owen10
01-05-2005, 02:40 AM
Hi, it is time for my hair cut liao, any recommended 'special ' saloon there. Used to go basement the malay barber for clear cut type. Need for change lor.

sorry no idea bro .. not been to any of d salons b4 but may go there for a hair wash 1 of tis days. :)

R-K-O
04-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Hi bros, me just visit this place this afternoon. Below is my FR.......

Went to sim lim to buy some pc parts. Then thinking of haven't buy 4D so proceed to FLS. After went level 3 to buy jeans. No harvest. Came out from the shop and saw the LM TN. The same chio bu sitting outside whom i saw last week. Remembered that the FR from bros not so gd so never went in. Walked towards Spring and saw 3 lagi chio bu sitting outside. Maybe my standasrd not high so i call them chio but really can fight with the HC girls. All look in their mid 20s. Some more their long gao quite deep too. Was attended by a gal call xiao tong, only work for 4 days (claimed by her). Went into a cubicle, at least got a sliding door, strip to my birthday suit and start work loh!.... The process is SOP so i don want to waste time saying.......

After finished, dressed up and paid her. She give me a hug and asked me to look for her again. I teased her that I'll be back but not for her...heehee...... She react as if i'm her bf and clinched on my arm while walking out. At least she got the look so i don mind.... :D

Name: xiao tong
Face: 7/10 (look a bit of a waitress i know b4)
Boobs: think got 33B
Figure: slim, quite tall (with high heels... haha....)
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7.5/10 - lie beside me and let me OTOT, No rushing, got GFF.
BJ: never try
FJ: never try - stick to my principle
Damage: $30 massage + $40 HJ (after bargain)
RTF: yes, will try other gals

R-K-O

R-K-O
19-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Seems like long time bros here did not visit Spring liao....... Anyhting happen??

R-K-O

akaza24
19-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Seems like long time bros here did not visit Spring liao....... Anyhting happen??

R-K-O

Went there to reccee before, saw the girls but not really appealing, jus younger than usual TN pdmm.

R-K-O
25-10-2005, 10:11 PM
It seems like this Spring TN nobody visit liao. This evening happen to go FLS so recce to see got any new shops or not. Saw this Spring so walked there. Saw a gal sitting outside, not bad looking. Asked me for massage and i obliged. Noticed that all the gals have changed since the last time i visited there. After the session, came out and saw another gal. Look decent and pretty. Maybe will try her next time. Not intending to write a story so just a short FR:

Name: Lisa
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: handful B cupper almost C
Figure: 7.5/10
Massage: 6/10 - not skillful but tried her best to do it.
HJ: 6.5/10 - allows everything but a bit rushing.
BJ & FJ: got but never try
Overall: 6.5/10 - average, got room for improvement.
Total damage: $80 (massage + HJ)
RTF: will try other gals.

R-K-O :)

icecum
25-10-2005, 10:21 PM
dear teatree at FLS spring there what her name call is it call xiao yu? is she size 34D ?

Knife
26-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Bro R-K-O,
wah.... nowadays u rich ah...Hj + massage for gor chap(50) and recently I went there and bargain like hell for both massage plus FJ at only $100. Next time u wan 2 go pls chio me o k? Haha:)

R-K-O
26-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Bro R-K-O,
wah.... nowadays u rich ah...Hj + massage for gor chap(50) and recently I went there and bargain like hell for both massage plus FJ at only $100. Next time u wan 2 go pls chio me o k? Haha:)

no lah. not i rich. The massage for an hr is $35. At first i gave her $70. She claimed not enough and said special is $50. I counter her said at the beginning she never state the price. She kept quiet and look a bit du lan, still waiting for me to give her more. I then took out another $10 and pass to her. Told her that not all men are like me so chin cai. Anyway, maybe i'll go back but not for her definitely........ Next place i would like to visit is @ haji lane near GLH, my friend intro me say not bad. Actually yesterday supposed to visit that place but ended in this spring. Will let you know if i'm going. Most probably will be next week...:)

R-K-O

raverboy
26-10-2005, 08:35 PM
...She claimed not enough and said special is $50. I counter her said at the beginning she never state the price. She kept quiet and look a bit du lan, still waiting for me to give her more. I then took out another $10 and pass to her. Told her that not all men are like me so chin cai...

Bro R-K-O you too nice already. *Everyone* know market rate for "basic special" is $30, some more she rush. Haizzz I think I forever signoff from TN liao.

R-K-O
26-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Bro R-K-O you too nice already. *Everyone* know market rate for "basic special" is $30, some more she rush. Haizzz I think I forever signoff from TN liao.

It's ok. Anyway, not returning for her. To be exact, i gave her $45 for special. Considered her effort on trying hard to give me a gd massage.....:)

R-K-O

Knife
27-10-2005, 03:30 PM
R-K-O, dun worry I can understand u lah cos sometimes bo bian I also LL pay more cos we r there to enjoy only.:)

gigantic_tk
27-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Monday lunch hours passed there saw a sweet looking gal seating outside the shop. I thought I have time to try her on Wednesday evening. Went there at 6.00 pm the shop and a few shops at level 3 are all closed. Bo pian visited MY nest liao............but was packed with Ah Pek and old birds. I thought economy no so good and never expect these trade are in blooming business...................Also TOTO and gambling outlets are in long queue as well.

Teatree
28-10-2005, 07:49 AM
Monday lunch hours passed there saw a sweet looking gal seating outside the shop. I thought I have time to try her on Wednesday evening. Went there at 6.00 pm the shop and a few shops at level 3 are all closed. Bo pian visited MY nest liao............but was packed with Ah Pek and old birds. I thought economy no so good and never expect these trade are in blooming business...................Also TOTO and gambling outlets are in long queue as well.
I thought Spring closed liao? Or are you refering to the 4-D outlet?

Peter8
28-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Hi, Bro , Spring is still open lah! I just passed by there yesterday.

Peter8
28-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Bro teatree, why did you deduct me 2 points? I was just trying to update you as I visit this buliding quite often & kanna this type of ill-treatment.:confused:

Teatree
28-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Bro teatree, why did you deduct me 2 points? I was just trying to update you as I visit this buliding quite often & kanna this type of ill-treatment.:confused:
When did I dedcut your pts? I posted this question because I went there 2 mths ago and it was totally shut. So I thought it close.
BTW, I always add to other reputation. Never deduct!
Ask my kaki...Forms, kideddie, meng all know.

Peter8
28-10-2005, 04:37 PM
When did I dedcut your pts? I posted this question because I went there 2 mths ago and it was totally shut. So I thought it close.
BTW, I always add to other reputation. Never deduct!
Ask my kaki...Forms, kideddie, meng all know.
Sorry, Sorry, Bro. My mistake. Its just happen that you have 2 rep power. Don't know who did it? May be I should complain to Master Sammyboy .:rolleyes:

Teatree
31-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Sorry, Sorry, Bro. My mistake. Its just happen that you have 2 rep power. Don't know who did it? May be I should complain to Master Sammyboy .:rolleyes:
I have 2 power; yes, if I add to yours, you get two. If I deduct yours, only 1 pt is deducted.
Its a open fact.;)

Peter8
31-10-2005, 03:17 PM
I have 2 power; yes, if I add to yours, you get two. If I deduct yours, only 1 pt is deducted.
Its a open fact.;)
Thanks for your info!

Littleboy81
28-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Today go to Sim Lim Tower got to wait for CO for 45 mins so hop to FLS and pass by Spring but saw another PRC Chio BU (Personal Peferance) walk into Wei Loong TN so little bro say cannot tia hai so follow in, got into room and strip naked and lay on the bed while waiting for her. When come in act blur and tell her to massage my back and neck and use her body to point to her where. Quiet ok cause got a bit of back ache. Than turn to the front and she ask the golden Q and she use her hand to tickle my thigh and groin but never touch my bro. Cannot stand it so ask her how much, $50 for HJ, $80 for BJ and $100 for Full Course. So bagin to $80 for Full. She went out and take the things.

When come in help her take off her clothes and ask her to HJ while she was kneeling on the floor than switch to BJ (With Cap). Bro cannot tai hai so ask her to ride me while i was hugging her in upright postion. Than carry her and do it standing up, not strenght aready so switch to missiory and fire away. After that ask her to hurry up and clean up the oil on my back and rush to fetch CO.

Hope u bros are happy with my Virgin FR

Name: Jai Yi
Face: 7/10 (A bit CFM look)
Boobs: think got 32B
Figure: slim about 150cm+
Massage: 6/10 (Cause not enough time for me)
HJ: 7/10 (Firm nice grip on my Bro and take her time)
BJ: 6/10 (A bit too short about 1 min and never take it all the way weak suck)
FJ: 7/10 (7 points cause got a tight and wet pussy and like the way she try not to moan too loud)
Damage: $20 (1/2 hour massage) + $80 HJ (after bargain)
RTF: yes, will try other gals esp the other one who give me a slut look whe i was leaving

stop
30-11-2005, 08:18 AM
My first FR...

Went to spring last week.
Jalan jalan around and found 2 PRC sitting outside spring.
Ask the price and was quoted $20 for 30 mins, $35 for 1 hr.
So decided to take 1 hr.
Interior consist of 3 cubicles separated by soft wood wall.
After taking off clothes except undies, then lie front on the mattress.

She came in and start massage, realise still got undies, so take off for me.
We TCSS a bit. She said business very quiet recently etc etc .Her 2 other colleagues are outside the shop TCSS very loudly. The massage is okay using powder. About 35 mins later pop question. Opted for full course.

She went out to get the equipments, and lock the shop door.
She strip and found that her breast are quite big (she told me 34B).
After playing around a bit, she help me to put on the cap and I mount her.

After everything had finish, she took wet tissue and clean up for both me and her. Then change up and go home.

look: 6.5/10
Boobs: 33B (firm)
HJ: didn't ask
BJ: didn't ask
FJ: 100
Total damage: 35 + 100
RTF: will try other place.

mlloh
30-11-2005, 11:40 PM
My first FR...
Boobs: 33B (firm)
FJ: 100
Total damage: 35 + 100
RTF: will try other place.

wah, bro mid 30s still command fj $100. you very generous leh, but then please dun spoil market.

stamina
01-12-2005, 02:00 AM
Tried this girl Wen Wen from Spring, looks pretty body is good. Only had HJ, I think the service is not good. Very keen to start on special. I ask for HJ. $50 and very quick she start to pump me. Never never cover properly and caused me to ejaculate all over my body, later still never clean properly..hai service very lousy.

stop
01-12-2005, 08:33 AM
As said, first FR...
will know better next time...

R-K-O
01-12-2005, 08:22 PM
As said, first FR...
will know better next time...

It's quite gd already bro. Actually the amount you give is up to you. Of cos we try not to spoil market. If you think she's very gd to you, just go ahead and give her whatever amount. But must tell her that the extras are tips. For example:

Total damage: $35(1hr) + $65{$50(HJ) + $15(Tips)} = $100

Must not let the gal think that the $65 is for HJ. Hope you get what i mean. My ang mor cmi one. keekee........:D

R-K-O

topfuel
02-12-2005, 05:35 PM

bro this one im really curious, there're many saloons there, but most of em like quite open concept with only either a cloth coverin part of the entrance etc...how to knw which one got activity or in the first place, those saloons there got activity or not or just simply washing/cutting of hair? Thanks in advance.

friendlyman
03-12-2005, 11:32 PM
After reading the FR about FLS, decided to go try today.. on my way down, friends call to meet up for dinner.. but ended up finish dinner early... This week damn stress, so decided to rush down to FLS for a quick massage..

Damn.. the building under renovation... noisy as they are removing all the tiles.. :( Went to level 3... most shops closed already... saw a lady sitting outside Spring.. so walk pass and they ask me whether I want massage.. $20.. since all the rest seems to be closing already, so decided not to recce and take up the offer... saw another two lady inside..

The place is quite simple... three rooms.. all matress on the floor.. the rest is SOP.. take out clothes... only wearing briefs... so massage started... after around 10min.. turn over... massage a bit... ask me want special.. and quote me $100 for FJ, $50 for HJ... tried to bargain for $80... Wa... simply refused to lower the price... and kept touching me didi to make me give in... I tried to bargain somemore... but she refuse.. sigh.. so in the end, give in lor as damn horny already...

She started by taking everything off and rubbing me with her boobs.. put on CD for me and BJ me.. she turn over to let me play with her pussy... a bit pinky and also a bit wet... so proceed with FJ with her below... I wanted to do it slowly.. but she kept asking me to do it fast... WTF... I sian already... sigh... so in the end finish her off in probably 5mins..

Later realised that she said they will close around this time... sigh... probably want to finish fast and go home.. :(

Name: Never ask (she is with long hair, around 165cm tall..)
Boobs: A, I think (quite small)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Total damage: 20 + 100
RTF: Probably to try another girl.. the other two girls is quite pretty too for my standard... probably try the smaller sized girl... I like the petite type..

Or maybe should try another shop..

Littleboy81
04-12-2005, 05:44 PM
U can try the TN shop at the coner of FLS not bad service will post a FR when got time

R-K-O
04-12-2005, 06:03 PM
U can try the TN shop at the coner of FLS not bad service will post a FR when got time

Which level bro?

R-K-O

friendlyman
04-12-2005, 10:18 PM

Is it the one on level 3, a small shop at the corner one... saw a friendly lady last time trying to get me to go massage.. but that time never try.. :( Actually yesterday was thinking of trying that shop cos initially tot that shop was Spring.. but yesterday late.. that shop closed liao.. Also realised that its not Spring TN but another shop.. so don't know standard how?

Littleboy81
05-12-2005, 03:03 PM
The TN shop name is WE* Le*** got about 3 girls inside service ok for my standard but like it because they really take their time teasing u (I like to be tease sometime) and trying to get u for the full package, and this batch of girls seems new cause i always go fondlane and saw diff girls for this few days, u can try and than post a FR here.

friendlyman
05-12-2005, 10:05 PM
The TN shop name is WE* Le*** got about 3 girls inside service ok for my standard but like it because they really take their time teasing u (I like to be tease sometime) and trying to get u for the full package, and this batch of girls seems new cause i always go fondlane and saw diff girls for this few days, u can try and than post a FR here.

Hmm... sounds nice... will go try once my vit M recovered... :D Will post FR once I go try... this time will remember to ask for the name of the gal I tried. :p

XTEME2314
06-12-2005, 10:53 AM
Visited Spring yesterday afternoon. when i was there, there was only one girl left. She has quite a good body with huge boobs.

Proceed with the massage. After turning over,she ask the golden question. Opted for BJ. Ask her dun use cap, she refused. so lan lan use cap. sucking power not so good. But the beauty is her breast cos she has really those huge breast. Soft and nice to squeeze. Dun think there is silicon. So should be natural.

she told me that my dick is huge. then i ask her did she come across such a huge dick, she answer very few.

Ask her to switch to 69 position and I found out that she is already wet down there. Rub her outside and slowly insert my finger in. As i was going in, she pull away. She say itchy. So mai tu liao, i forced my way into her pussy and she moaned. ..

Before leave, i squeeze her breast one more time.

Name: ?? (she refused to tell me)
Face: 7/10 (got that CFM look)
Boobs: think got 33D
Figure: Not very slim. hourly figure. likt those michelle chia figure
HJ: Never try
BJ: 7/10 (moan while blowing)
FJ: Never try
Damage: $20 massage + $60 (after bargain)
RTF: yes, will try other gals

SiaoLeeFeiDao
07-12-2005, 09:28 PM
After many months of benefiting from the forum and cheonging PRC joint, time for me to post my virgin FR... :)

This morning at around 1130am was around FLS area after my meeting, so thought of dropping by. Walked past Spring, saw 2 young PRCs wearing short skirt sitting in front chatting. Think both are about mid to late twenties, look not too bad. Asked how much, was told that its $30/h. So walk to last room, strip, lie down and waited. Before massage asked for $20 first, thought this is not SOP? Anyway i paid lar ..

Then 1 of them walked in, and start to massage. Wah lan her movement is like so fast, press press here press there like kena remote control fast forward. Some more never take off her sneakers .. dunno what she is thinking. Maybe thot I undercover AV, anytime need to run .. haha. 15 min later, popped the Q, kena quoted 100/80/50. Keep pestering me for "chuen tao", I said I am very tired .. so not interested. Which is true also, slept only couple of hrs last night. Told her $50 for HJ is too ex, she said standard rate .. all the while breathing in my ears .. KNN .. make me horny no blood in head so cannot think .

Ended up with HJ, but told her for $50 I want her to "tuo guang guang", and want "body wash". So she lock the plastic door and start to take off her clothes. KNN take off clothes also damn fast man ... like superman inside phonebooth. Heh heh then the action started, she use her small little tits (think A size - for those who are not into breasts may like) and rub all over my body - while I autoroam all over. Her action was again very fast - up down left right *rub* *rub*, the same time giving me HJ. So fast that she accidently pour too much oil on my didi before she started .. wetting the sheets. damn. After a while she turned 69, and thrust her bush at me (since still early me first customer, the little puss smells quite good, and fresh also) .. ho sei liao I like .. less than 10 seconds later, before I can even lick/rub her shiock shiock she said "hao leng", then turn away again! WTF .. with her hand going express mode and tits rubbing my whole body before long I cummed liao. KNN .. me so tired this morning, her action so fast end up I cummed also very fast. (10 mins oni)

Clean up and wear her clothes, commented that i dirtied the sheet, then just walk out very fast carrying the dirty sheet. But come back and ask for $$ that time not fast, hug me somemore before I handed over the $50. haha..

Damn everything also so fast, now that I think of it also got headache.

Face: 7.5/10 (girl next door type)
Figure: Slim
Boobs: think only 32A
HJ: Rush through the whole thing. Emotionless.
BJ: Never try
Damage: $20 massage + $50 (Didn't pay her the extra $10, she neva asked oso)
RTF: Dunno. never F how to RTF? heh heh ...
RTHJ: No. Action toooo fast liao. The other girl maybe... :D

friendlyman
08-12-2005, 08:09 AM
After many months of benefiting from the forum and cheonging PRC joint, time for me to post my virgin FR... :)

This morning at around 1130am was around FLS area after my meeting, so thought of dropping by. Walked past Spring, saw 2 young PRCs wearing short skirt sitting in front chatting. Think both are about mid to late twenties, look not too bad. Asked how much, was told that its $30/h. So walk to last room, strip, lie down and waited. Before massage asked for $20 first, thought this is not SOP? Anyway i paid lar ..

Then 1 of them walked in, and start to massage. Wah lan her movement is like so fast, press press here press there like kena remote control fast forward. Some more never take off her sneakers .. dunno what she is thinking. Maybe thot I undercover AV, anytime need to run .. haha. 15 min later, popped the Q, kena quoted 100/80/50. Keep pestering me for "chuen tao", I said I am very tired .. so not interested. Which is true also, slept only couple of hrs last night. Told her $50 for HJ is too ex, she said standard rate .. all the while breathing in my ears .. KNN .. make me horny no blood in head so cannot think .

Ended up with HJ, but told her for $50 I want her to "tuo guang guang", and want "body wash". So she lock the plastic door and start to take off her clothes. KNN take off clothes also damn fast man ... like superman inside phonebooth. Heh heh then the action started, she use her small little tits (think A size - for those who are not into breasts may like) and rub all over my body - while I autoroam all over. Her action was again very fast - up down left right *rub* *rub*, the same time giving me HJ. So fast that she accidently pour too much oil on my didi before she started .. wetting the sheets. damn. After a while she turned 69, and thrust her bush at me (since still early me first customer, the little puss smells quite good, and fresh also) .. ho sei liao I like .. less than 10 seconds later, before I can even lick/rub her shiock shiock she said "hao leng", then turn away again! WTF .. with her hand going express mode and tits rubbing my whole body before long I cummed liao. KNN .. me so tired this morning, her action so fast end up I cummed also very fast. (10 mins oni)

Clean up and wear her clothes, commented that i dirtied the sheet, then just walk out very fast carrying the dirty sheet. But come back and ask for $$ that time not fast, hug me somemore before I handed over the $50. haha..

Damn everything also so fast, now that I think of it also got headache.

Face: 7.5/10 (girl next door type)
Figure: Slim
Boobs: think only 32A
HJ: Rush through the whole thing. Emotionless.
BJ: Never try
Damage: $20 massage + $50 (Didn't pay her the extra $10, she neva asked oso)
RTF: Dunno. never F how to RTF? heh heh ...
RTHJ: No. Action toooo fast liao. The other girl maybe... :D

Yo bro.. I think you probably got the same girl I got... before agreeing... chio chio you... then once started... rush and rush to finish... The one I got also used boobs to rub rub you... but hmm... if you get that also with HJ and she strip naked... then next time no need to bother to do FJ liao... her FJ nothing to shout about...

SiaoLeeFeiDao
09-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Haha, bro sounds like we had the same girl. The diff is me first customer, you the last customer ;)

No lar, at first she reluctant to strip one .. gotta sweet talk (force) her first. Anyway you are right ... rush all the way end up spent 30 min only inside the shop. Might wanna try out the other girls next time ... or maybe other shops in FLS that is less cramped ..

phallusman
09-12-2005, 10:16 PM

Me just got back from this W L shop - this WahLan shop. Actually was shopping for a harddisk and ram at SLS and thought of recceing FLS. Saw this gal at this WL shop and felt gian liao. She's Hxxx Hxxx. Me attracted by her fleshy longkang/valley or angmoh calls it the cleavage. In the cubicle, straight away ask her if the pair are true, real, genuine, authentic stuff. She countered want to see? See not good inuf la, must be hands-on for a stand-by-bed la.

Next thing, she was riding me like hell, reminding me of the Frenchie Crazy Horse arriving at our shores. I know I cannot last this way. So, stopped her to go Lion Dance - she's the lion's head, me from behind - well, she could dance that way too. And then, finished her off in missionary - varying from long slow strokes to hard pumping. She's now very, very slippery down there and feels very loose liao. A bit anxious if I could come becos not feeling any friction at all. Too much cunt juice liao. So, got her to do a scissor grip and pumped hard and fired off my GPMG, felt like emptying my entire magazine leh.

Well, the rest are SOP like damage, figure, age. Good for those who are fond of a pair of nice boobs - at least a Charlie cuppa here. And she's a student from Guangzhou - so I told her me from Guangxi, just distort the canto accent a bit la.

RTF - well, maybe as there are plenty others to explore.

qcmark
10-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Haha, bro sounds like we had the same girl. The diff is me first customer, you the last customer ;)

No lar, at first she reluctant to strip one .. gotta sweet talk (force) her first. Anyway you are right ... rush all the way end up spent 30 min only inside the shop. Might wanna try out the other girls next time ... or maybe other shops in FLS that is less cramped ..

I visited the Spring TN too and sad to confirm that they rushed the massage, special service and payment too. Personally I will not RTF Again!!!!!

sinman8
10-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Went to Spring this afternoon.

Girls there are quite young and with sizable tits!

Service is quite rush, but I rested there for 15 minutes after session n de girl kept poking to check on me. I cared less, hehe.