PDA

View Full Version : Gl6h52 (g9)

angkong25
25-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Dearest brothers,

Today as i promised, i went down to GL6 to try out cat40. As usual agent johnson was by my side as we take cab and cheong to the mentioned place. As we proceed, we came across the two prcs at hotel 6, wow... darned chios.... but not today...too bad....

Our target was locked at H66 as we approached.... we went in...............
guess wat..business was too gd...all gals were taken... ... without a moment, we immediately switch target ...without thinking...we proceed down to H52 which the okt was so friendly.... we went in.... agent johnson took out his gun and shot at G8... by then the smoke get into my eyes... through it...i saw this G9 that was smiling all the way and whispering to G8.... without a doubt, i decided it was her..fate i so called..... so cute like my previous GF... the smile was a killler... it pierced through my heart and i stand blur, cock standing....Since tits was not a major factor for me... i think hers was ok.... As she stand up and walk to sign in, she led me and was talking throughout the way to her room...which i din really pay attention to.....Once in the room... she start to on the chinese music, it really cool my nervous feeling... next she on the fan and the aircon.... oh god... it was cold... then i ask her she not cold meh...she say i like cold...Well, since she like it, it does not sound nice if i ask her to shut it off..... anyway i think the smile of hers have already warmed my body.....she started to bath me....we were talking and chatting like no tomorrow... as if we were friends, the feeling was so nice so cool, After bathing also start to dry mi...Oh boy... she can talk chinese, english...(average).... Not much of a language barrier... Enough of talking, the action started....

she start to catbath... stroke my little head , licking my neck, ears using her titus to touch my brother here and there.... as she do the blow job... the sounds effect from her was solid... not fake...very real as if she was enjoying it.....suction power was there... licking the balls in the process, licking between the legs... wow... power up..... so great feeling.....listen up bro....this is even b4 the FJ... she made u like you were in heaven for the 7th time...... Once the time ripe, she took out the cd and start the FJ.... she started to rock me..... after a good 3 mins... she ask me to rock her... as i am a lazy fellow... i ask her to continue as i din wan... i liked her to rock on top.....after 5 mins, she like kind of tired so i ask her to change position and she gladly agreed.... So i sit up with my but still on the bed, carry her ass and pump her. she was moaning ..boy , tat was like alice in wonderland.... decided to release the full load in her..... She clean me up and say she tired..... Realising that she is tired... i invite her to lied beside me and rest.... while we rest... we kind of chat.... then she say she was sleepy as she just finish her dinner... after tat she say give me massage which i am so happily waiting.... wow...as she give the massage, her CB was brushing across my lower back...wo... feeling u cannot describe...X-factor.....after that she told me she was 21 yr old and her bithday is 16 may ..... she like the pencil boy very much which her ex-client brought for her.... and she would go kallang to swim on her off-days.....Bros, u all know wat to do ar.... after the massage, she was very playful and mess up my hair and laughing....... i simply could not be angry with her.....she bite me on the arm and i told her not too and she ask me why... i say pain lah.... then i pad her on the ass and ask her pain a not...she say she like.... Oh she make me laugh on her naive.....Pls ar..bro, dun hurt her hor......Then we proceed to clean up and i ask her permission to take photo of her which i never thought of doing it when i go cheong.... I took 3 pics of her on my HP and boy she like to take photographs..... Wish she were my GF.... Oei .wake up.......... Back to reality.... i put on my shoes and met agent Johnson outside..... It was excellent, never, i mean never did i come across someone so gd as her... i could hve given her a excellent service award. It was thousand time better than the cat80 that i had... i would rather use the $80 on her for two sessions......With tat i ended the special mission i had with agent J....... we shall return next week to bring u more highlights!!!!!

BJ- 8/10
Service - 11/10
FJ - 8/10

angkong25
26-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Bros,

I finally know why i was zap..... Sorry if i hve confused and offended the person who zap me.... In a rush of moment to clear up some work and a moment of blurness.... i started another thread when there was already a old thread on GL6H52.....Like what i say... it was not purposely... :eek: ... i came to screw and shared... All ppl make mistakes dun u....

milkman
26-04-2005, 12:03 PM
bro angkong25... great FR :)

cheers!

angkong25
26-04-2005, 01:22 PM
bro angkong25... great FR :)

cheers!

No problem... anything for bros... just another gd finding...

lawry
26-04-2005, 04:29 PM
angkong.. how about G8? hows her review?? :)

angkong25
26-04-2005, 05:18 PM

Bro boss, G8 agent J tried.... according to him, gal super friendly... super cute & pretty..

BJ - very thorough
FJ - sop
RTF - 100 %

he just wan to fuck and get the hell out of there.....

Next week i try G8 then let u know again if u r interested... or u might wan to try yrself first.... Send my regards to G9 and tell her adrian say hi... :D

walabis
26-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Bros,I finally know why i was zap..... Sorry if i hve confused and offended the person who zap me.... In a rush of moment to clear up some work and a moment of blurness.... i started another thread when there was already a old thread on GL6H52........[/B]

No worry bro, u owe me one.. :p..anyway a gd FR

angkong25
26-04-2005, 06:33 PM
No worry bro, u owe me one.. :p..anyway a gd FR

no problem...at least i know why & who zap me... ya .hell true brother brave enough to admit.. i like tat....remember ar... 7 pts hor.... u promise wan... haha :p

thanks for the compliments!!!

Intimissimo
27-04-2005, 08:12 AM

I tried G8&9 before (on 2 separate bonks haha).

Look-wise, G8 is cuter, G9 looks a little mature

Language-wise, G8 speaks good Mandarin & G9 good english

Firgure-wise, G8 is proportionate but G9 breasts bigger

Massage-wise, G8 do bone cracking and G9 does shiatsu

1st time Service-wise, both GF feel. G8 is good but G9 service is better. G9 better skills too.

Bonk-wise, G8 applied lubricant but G9 did not. Psychologically G9 is better., even though I came within a few strokes in both of them :rolleyes:

Waiting-wise, G9 got long queue. G8 no queue but she gets business very quickly also.

Overall verdict: Both RTFable, but I will queue for G9.

angkong25
27-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Look-wise, G8 is cuter, G9 looks a little mature
Overall verdict: Both RTFable, but I will queue for G9.

Very fast ar u.... i think i skip this week.... go next week...i think many ppl going...

lawry
27-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Thanks Intimissimo.. and thanks angkong.. very kind of u guys.

angkong25
27-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Thanks Intimissimo.. and thanks angkong.. very kind of u guys.

bro,

no problem.... Just wan to share gd things with all bros here...LOL...

Got lobang let me know ar...bro lawry.......

Thanks to the bros who up me.....

S|eep|ess
28-04-2005, 12:19 AM
There is another one, G2 which was booked for 5 sessions when I was there 2 nights ago. Any comment on this? I've tried G8 and is good as what is posted here. Tried G5, very sop. Maybe no 'yan'. My frenz tried G1 says good too. Overall, this house has good stuffs.

suchern
28-04-2005, 12:42 AM
There is another one, G2 which was booked for 5 sessions when I was there 2 nights ago. Any comment on this? I've tried G8 and is good as what is posted here. Tried G5, very sop. Maybe no 'yan'. My frenz tried G1 says good too. Overall, this house has good stuffs.

Aiya that 1 who booked G2 must be her bf lah. The same thing happened
on the 2 nights before ur visit. Booked her till closing time and also bought
her stuff. Really shit luck for her regulars who came visiting on those few
nites.

angkong25
28-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Aiya that 1 who booked G2 must be her bf lah. The same thing happened
on the 2 nights before ur visit. Booked her till closing time and also bought
her stuff. Really shit luck for her regulars who came visiting on those few
nites.

Well, i guess tat nothing we can do ,bro. unless you want to be her bf too.....

suchern
28-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Well, i guess tat nothing we can do ,bro. unless you want to be her bf too.....

How true, nothing we can do about it. I guess G2 wouldnt mind losing
the biz of regulars who can only visit in the evening after work
then.

angkong25
29-04-2005, 01:02 AM
How true, nothing we can do about it. I guess G2 wouldnt mind losing
the biz of regulars who can only visit in the evening after work
then.

hehe..bro..we can see how long the bf can than.... LOL...cheers to bonk more gals at H52

siamcutey
29-04-2005, 01:08 AM
The real tirak will not always be there lah. The real tirak will be at home helping her to keep accounts of the robert heads who giving her presents.

hahaha
SC

angkong25
29-04-2005, 01:44 AM
The real tirak will not always be there lah. The real tirak will be at home helping her to keep accounts of the robert heads who giving her presents.

hahaha
SC

tat gd wan... i wonder :confused: why wan to become their tirak?? anyone care to enlight me...

Siong2
29-04-2005, 10:52 AM
tat gd wan... i wonder :confused: why wan to become their tirak?? anyone care to enlight me...
If that Tirak is a local, he must be a conman/ OKT. If he is a Thai, that's their way of life :cool: Stayed in Thailand for 2 yrs+ seen too many of such case.The Thai Tirak will excuse himself whenever an Oversea Tirak(Robert Head) visits them. ^^