PDA

View Full Version : Lonely guy looking for female drink buddy

crazy777
04-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Hi, I am a lonely guy 35yr/chinese male looking for any female drinking buddy who is willing to spend time with me drinking, chit-chatting at any pub. Lonely married females are also welcome. Please pm me.:)

acidicavex
05-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Drinking buddy?? Drunk become Fuck buddy?? Too bo?? Tsk Tsk

Gambol
05-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Hi, I am a lonely guy 35yr/chinese male looking for any female drinking buddy who is willing to spend time with me drinking, chit-chatting at any pub. Lonely married females are also welcome. Please pm me.:)

How will married women be lonely? They have housework for company. =)

SYTBigBoobLover
05-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi, I am a lonely guy 35yr/chinese male looking for any female drinking buddy who is willing to spend time with me drinking, chit-chatting at any pub. Lonely married females are also welcome. Please pm me.

As long as it's a female that can drink can liao rite? Female cat can? Can spend time drink with you but can only 'meow... meow...' with you. :D:p But I'm unable to identify which cat already married and lonely... :D:D

whyysoserious
05-04-2013, 11:11 AM
As long as it's a female that can drink can liao rite? Female cat can? Can spend time drink with you but can only 'meow... meow...' with you. :D:p But I'm unable to identify which cat already married and lonely... :D:D

haha, troll max! female dog also can uh.