PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Party

Gambol
03-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Hey gentlemen and ladies, I am back with one good news but not too sure how many of you are keen on this idea.

I contacted one of my friend who runs a yacht renting company and is willing to provide discount rate for me to host some sleazy and wild party on the yacht. It should be able to house at least 10 pax without any problem but we will not be looking at that many people anyway.

Just want to know, by show of hand, how many of you want to have a swinging party on open sea? Of course, the cost have to be split by all of us if this is on.

Please don't PM me as I only have very limited inbox (only 10). Just post your comments here.

Cheers~!

ColdBlood99
03-04-2013, 02:55 PM
At marina bay yacht club?

I'm not interested in swing but I'm interested in fishing shark in the sea? Can I join in? :D

Gambol
03-04-2013, 02:58 PM

I'm not interested in swing but I'm interested in fishing shark in the sea? Can I join in? :D

Not sure which one but his company rents yacht of all kind. The biggest one can house over 100 people. Anyway if you are into fishing in open water I can refer you direct to him.

Not sure where to find the sharks thou'. =)

SammyNewbie
03-04-2013, 03:07 PM
This time got spell yacht collectly:D

Gambol
03-04-2013, 03:08 PM
This time got spell yacht collectly:D

I wonder how others spelled it? =)

heyshoy
03-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Who steer the boat? How long is the session?

Gambol
03-04-2013, 05:13 PM
It's at least a 4 hours booking and he will steer the book himself as he doesn't want his employees to know that his company is doing such events.

Who steer the boat? How long is the session?

TheraphyMe
03-04-2013, 05:13 PM
All smiles...
*two thumbs up*

RAMS75
03-04-2013, 05:31 PM

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/forum/smileyvault-hijacked.gif

wombatsg
03-04-2013, 08:23 PM
It's at least a 4 hours booking and he will steer the book himself as he doesn't want his employees to know that his company is doing such events.

I have a pleasurecraft license - you need me to explain step by step to you how obvious it is you are lying?

Gambol
03-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Please don't call me a liar. My friend does have the license to operate the yacht too. But I know nothing about what is pleasurecraft.

I have a pleasurecraft license - you need me to explain step by step to you how obvious it is you are lying?

Gambol
03-04-2013, 08:44 PM
And by the way whatever I said here has to be confirmed with him with the price and stuff. I don't run his company so I don't know about those details.

wombatsg
04-04-2013, 01:33 AM
Please don't call me a liar. My friend does have the license to operate the yacht too. But I know nothing about what is pleasurecraft.

I *AM* calling you a liar. If you did talk to your friend who runs the company, then he should know WHAT THE DEFINITION OF A YACHT IS.

A YACHT IS MINIMUM 83+ FEET AND CAN'T BE HANDLED BY A SINGLE CREW MEMBER.

So how can he "steer the book himself as he doesn't want his employees to know that his company is doing such events. "?

You may not know anything - but if you are telling me you spoke to SOMEONE WHO RUNS A YACHT RENTAL COMPANY and he told you that then YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY LYING.

wombatsg
04-04-2013, 01:40 AM
And by the way whatever I said here has to be confirmed with him with the price and stuff. I don't run his company so I don't know about those details.

You want to organize an event, you want participants to share the cost, you have DIRECT ACCESS TO SOMEONE WHO OWNS A YACHT RENTAL Company, and yet YOU CANNOT EVEN PROVIDE FIGURES / COST ESTIMATES FOR RATES OR OTHER DETAILS?

How much bullshit you want to tell?

Why don't you PM me his corporate email address? Since he owns the company he should have his own email account, and since, as you claim, he intends to handle the event on his own, there is absolutely no issue with divulging this in the first place right?

mynameisbwian
04-04-2013, 03:53 AM
I *AM* calling you a liar. If you did talk to your friend who runs the company, then he should know WHAT THE DEFINITION OF A YACHT IS.

So how can he "steer the book himself as he doesn't want his employees to know that his company is doing such events. "?

You may not know anything - but if you are telling me you spoke to SOMEONE WHO RUNS A YACHT RENTAL COMPANY and he told you that then YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY LYING.

Wow!
Super-aggressive behaviour by Wombatsg.
So, time to leap to TS's defense, you are just plain wrong to say a yacht is a minimum of 83 feet. I dont know where you got it from, but if that is the basis for you 'spelling out' why TS is a 'liar', I suggest you owe the TS an apology. Not just for being a rather ignorant man but also for being someone who seems to enjoy flaming people and more generally pollutes the gene pool (assuming you have the ability to procreate - which in view of your rants may be in some doubt..)

Let the TS continue.
(oh, if you need examples as to what size a yacht can be, check out Sunsail charters online)

Peace.

<<totally>>
04-04-2013, 04:08 AM
A YACHT IS MINIMUM 83+ FEET. Well, I did found something different from your above statement. Can my finding be called as a yacht? If cannot, I will go smack the source of the below information. :D

Monako Asia Yacht

Yacht Manufacturer = Taylan
Yacht Model = Star 1200
Year = 2008
Yacht Type = Motor Yacht - Flybridge
Crew Type = Crewed
Length = 42 Ft / 12.8 M
Cabin = 1
Berths = 2 (1 Double)
Bathroom/Showers = 1
Max Per Cruising = 10

Gambol
04-04-2013, 10:10 AM
I only know that a yacht is one like those parked at One Deg Marina, 2-deck to 4-deck, mostly pte owned. If there are other professional definition of a yacht I won't know. Like I said, I don't study marine or yacht. Anyway I am not going to give you the company as its P&C.

Gambol
04-04-2013, 10:13 AM
What his company does is getting those owners of yachts parked at Sentosa or One Deg Marina to rent out for pte events because parking there don't make money. So he have yacht of various size to rent out. Not the STARCRUIZE kind Wombatsg. It's those small size for pte use one, can you get it into your pea brain? If it's not a yacht, tell me what you call it?

You want to organize an event, you want participants to share the cost, you have DIRECT ACCESS TO SOMEONE WHO OWNS A YACHT RENTAL Company, and yet YOU CANNOT EVEN PROVIDE FIGURES / COST ESTIMATES FOR RATES OR OTHER DETAILS?

Why don't you PM me his corporate email address? Since he owns the company he should have his own email account, and since, as you claim, he intends to handle the event on his own, there is absolutely no issue with divulging this in the first place right?

Gambol
04-04-2013, 10:14 AM
I think you know what kind of yacht I am talking about here.

Well, I did found something different from your above statement. Can my finding be called as a yacht? If cannot, I will go smack the source of the below information. :D

Monako Asia Yacht

Yacht Model = Star 1200
Year = 2008
Crew Type = Crewed
Length = 42 Ft / 12.8 M
Cabin = 1
Berths = 2 (1 Double)
Bathroom/Showers = 1
Max Per Cruising = 10

orez
04-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Why Wombatsg is so aggressive and jumping to clear up technical definitions and throwing everyone off the topic of "having fun in the open sea?"

TS has an idea, which he is getting his friend to support logistically..

Yes, you may have your pleasurecraft license but seeing how TS is not technically sound in the marine terminology, I supposed you know that his "yacht" refers to "powered pleasure craft", right? Come on, you have to agree to this or else I really question the quality of your passing marks for theory examination, not to even talk about your technical handling and oral examination.

So.. let's get the topic back to TS who is organizing a session of fun at open seas on powered PLEASURE craft!

<<totally>>
04-04-2013, 02:48 PM
I think you know what kind of yacht I am talking about here.I dun know anything but I learned abt it from google last night. :D

mynameisbwian
04-04-2013, 02:52 PM
I dun know anything but I learned abt it from google last night. :D

Well, Wombatsg has been mercifully quiet since been shown up. Good team effort!

TS carry on!

Meow^^
04-04-2013, 02:54 PM
I dun know anything but I learned abt it from google last night. :D

Just call it a "power driven" craft since it has a propeller :D. Why want to yacht here and there?

<<totally>>
04-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Just call it a "power driven" craft since it has a propeller :D. Why want to yacht here and there?The destination is the same lah. All trying to try impress with the various styles. :D

Maybe next time got people bao the whole aircraft carrier. Wahaha!

Gambol
04-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Thanks guys, too bad I can't give points to all the bros who supported me.

Do check out some pics I've uploaded from my session with models here (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=361339). Sorry for the lousy resolution as the session was unplanned~!

<<totally>>
04-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Points or no points does not matters. I work for CSI department only. FOC one. Haha.

Meow^^
04-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Points or no points does not matters. I work for CSI department only. FOC one. Haha.

Yes...in the name of the CSI departmen...we will uphold justice and equality...:p

<<totally>>
04-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Yes...in the name of the CSI departmen...we will uphold justice and equality...:pYou make us all sounded like vigilante. :D Maybe we can choose a representative character.

Meow^^
04-04-2013, 03:25 PM
You make us all sounded like vigilante. :D Maybe we can choose a representative character.

This you need to ask the Head of the CSI team....all of you can upload the same Avatar...:p

<<totally>>
04-04-2013, 03:27 PM
This you need to ask the Head of the CSI team....all of you can upload the same Avatar...:pPaging for Head of the CSI team. :D

wombatsg
04-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Well, I did found something different from your above statement. Can my finding be called as a yacht? If cannot, I will go smack the source of the below information. :D

Monako Asia Yacht

Yacht Model = Star 1200
Year = 2008
Crew Type = Crewed
Length = 42 Ft / 12.8 M
Cabin = 1
Berths = 2 (1 Double)
Bathroom/Showers = 1
Max Per Cruising = 10

It still requires more than ONE crew member - which is totally different from what the TS claimed.

wombatsg
04-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Well, Wombatsg has been mercifully quiet since been shown up. Good team effort!

TS carry on!

I didn't "keep quiet" - it is called "I am working, and checking my personal mails and websites after work"

wombatsg
04-04-2013, 07:09 PM
I think you know what kind of yacht I am talking about here.

No, I do NOT.

Yachts have different classifications. This, is also considered a yacht:

http://www.bornrich.com/entry/s-t-designs-deluxe-dinghy-yacht-for-the-megayacht-owners/

Why don't you try having an orgy in it?

If the recommendation came from someone who runs a rental company as he claimed, anyone with a shred of common sense will recommend one of a minimum size.

And the sizing I stated is by no means a mega yacht - those are > 400 ft. THOSE are the ones you identify with star cruise.

wombatsg
04-04-2013, 07:16 PM
I only know that a yacht is one like those parked at One Deg Marina, 2-deck to 4-deck, mostly pte owned. If there are other professional definition of a yacht I won't know. Like I said, I don't study marine or yacht. Anyway I am not going to give you the company as its P&C.

What bullshit. Like cars, his fleet will be registered as well. Your attendees can easily determine which company owns it after viewing it.

If he's so concerned about P&C, then he shouldn't even offer to support your event.

I do not care what you do or do not know - what I find extremely suspicious is that you said you contacted your "friend" who owns a rental company and yet he gave you utterly incorrect information.

That is, if your "friend" even exists.

Gambol
04-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Go play with your finger at a corner because you ain't interested. Shoo shoo :)

wombatsg
04-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Wow!
Super-aggressive behaviour by Wombatsg.
So, time to leap to TS's defense, you are just plain wrong to say a yacht is a minimum of 83 feet. I dont know where you got it from, but if that is the basis for you 'spelling out' why TS is a 'liar', I suggest you owe the TS an apology. Not just for being a rather ignorant man but also for being someone who seems to enjoy flaming people and more generally pollutes the gene pool (assuming you have the ability to procreate - which in view of your rants may be in some doubt..)

Let the TS continue.
(oh, if you need examples as to what size a yacht can be, check out Sunsail charters online)

Peace.

TS said:

"I contacted one of my friend who runs a yacht renting company and is willing to provide discount rate for me to host some sleazy and wild party on the yacht. It should be able to house at least 10 pax without any problem"

That eliminates the types of yachts he intends to rent - hence my statement. You might want to google "self help books for better reading and comprehension skills" since you're excellent at googling.

Gambol
04-04-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm done being nice. Sorry bro. You don't deserve it. Go show-off your knowledge is Wikipedia or something. We are NOT interested. And by the way, you ain't gotto be invited to the party so please go finger your own arse and have fun.

What bullshit. Like cars, his fleet will be registered as well. Your attendees can easily determine which company owns it after viewing it.

If he's so concerned about P&C, then he shouldn't even offer to support your event.

I do not care what you do or do not know - what I find extremely suspicious is that you said you contacted your "friend" who owns a rental company and yet he gave you utterly incorrect information.

Gambol
04-04-2013, 07:22 PM
I didn't "keep quiet" - it is called "I am working, and checking my personal mails and websites after work"

I'm sorry you have to work your arse off to feed your foul mouth. Must have been another bad day. Next time I'll employ you to comb my armpit hair k. Cheer up.

Gambol
04-04-2013, 07:25 PM
And because somebody is so darn stupid I have to find a picture to show him what I meant by a yacht.

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17521/17521628beb2daef8aa98aabb72dfcb829dda942.jpg

Gambol
04-04-2013, 07:27 PM

And I don't need to tell you how his business model is like because you are just too difficult for your peabrain to comprehend.

huhu123
04-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Ignore this Wombatsg jus a shit stirrer. come here show off his knowledge also dun kn for what. Good luck to your party as for Wombatsg he can go sec sch to explain the definition of yacht to kids and after which go rent a canoe and wank.

Gambol
04-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Ignore this Wombatsg jus a shit stirrer. come here show off his knowledge also dun kn for what. Good luck to your party as for Wombatsg he can go sec sch to explain the definition of yacht to kids and after which go rent a canoe and wank.

Reviewed all his previous posts, all are flaming and hate postings. Bet his life sux big time.

huhu123
04-04-2013, 07:32 PM
I'm sorry you have to work your arse off to feed your foul mouth. Must have been another bad day. Next time I'll employ you to comb my armpit hair k. Cheer up.

he jealous some are able to enjoy life....For me can only pay to enjoy fl

Gambol
04-04-2013, 07:34 PM
he jealous some are able to enjoy life....For me can only pay to enjoy fl

Paying for fl got nothing wrong. It's money well spent. I think he's real jealous that some ppl tend to lead the high life when he cannot even afford to patch his underwear.

huhu123
04-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Reviewed all his previous posts, all are flaming and hate postings. Bet his life sux big time.

He reminds me of this guy not long ago that kept flaming ladies seeking sugar daddy of fl that he consider overcharging and claim he an elite of the elites.

Gambol
04-04-2013, 07:38 PM
He reminds me of this guy not long ago that kept flaming ladies seeking sugar daddy of fl that he consider overcharging and claim he an elite of the elites.

Not sure about that as I'm very new to the forum but I'm sure there are many wuss behind the computer.

fabby
04-04-2013, 08:27 PM

pleasurecraft so what? do u have your own yacht? It doesnt mean you have all de knowledge and start saying ppl are lying.

romeolin
04-04-2013, 09:39 PM
i might be interested :D keep me updated

anyway i have booked a yacht before, there was only 1 guy driving it around, didnt need "crew members" or whatever shit

Gambol
04-04-2013, 09:40 PM
i might be interested :D keep me updated

anyway i have booked a yacht before, there was only 1 guy driving it around, didnt need "crew members" or whatever shit

Thanks for speaking up. That's the kind of yacht I meant but some people just don't get it.

watssupp
04-04-2013, 09:43 PM
pleasurecraft so what? do u have your own yacht? It doesnt mean you have all de knowledge and start saying ppl are lying.

Wow bro long time no see..... :D

orez
04-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Yes, Wombatsg has a PPCDL (powered pleasure craft driving license), so what? Keep going back to the books, definitions, laws and rules and stay detached from the real world just because TS dunno the difference between Yacht and Powered Pleasure Craft (Nobody here cares cos that's not the main focus here at all)..

You are just like an 18-year old who has just gotten your driving license from the Traffic Police Department telling everyone around preaching that F1 racers have to be jailed cos they are speeding against the legal driving limits. And then go on to scold everyone who go past the speed limit on all the roads here in Singapore (yes, it's illegal to speed past the legal limits, but the fact is that many are still doing it!)

Please, the focus here in this thread is NOT "yacht is driven by 1-person, or crew, or >84-feet in length" but really about FUCKING IN THE OPEN SEA!!!

Feel free to correct TS and seek clarification with respect, for the benefit of the general public and I'm sure TS will beget your courtesy and come back with concrete details and/or technical definition to feed your geek brain. Calling people liar here is really uncalled for and rude, especially when TS has already specified that he's not technically-sound and he is at the stage of sussing out the demand here before getting his friend to support the event.

Ryan22
04-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Count me in on the details ya. :D

Ryan22
04-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Count me in!

orez
04-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Wombatsg, a yacht or loosely defined in the local term "powered pleasure craft" can be less than 84-ft and can definitely be managed by single person.

Whether or not it can be driven by single person is not merely determined by the length or size, but the design and layout, such as having a 360 degree access to deck, dock, and dock lines - all on one level surface, which is critical for single handling.

In case you wanna question my technical knowledge and understanding, I got my PPCDL in year 2005 and have been "yachting" leisurely and will also escalate my interest towards sail boat..

Do you wanna chip in your technical expertise about sail boat here too, Wombatsg? If you wish, please start another thread and dun divert the attention here!

Thank you.

TS, how's the sign up so far?

Ryan22
04-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Great! Do include me in:)

tango68
04-04-2013, 11:16 PM
I volunteer to be the skipper

goodu
05-04-2013, 12:23 AM
interesting but i wonder how many gals will sign up? scally end up all guys. :p

unless can rope in some FL willing to do orgy then pay them.

Gambol
05-04-2013, 07:59 AM
interesting but i wonder how many gals will sign up? scally end up all guys. :p

unless can rope in some FL willing to do orgy then pay them.

It's more like for couples to swing on the yacht. Not really for single guys unless they can get a partner thou.

smashme1984
05-04-2013, 02:52 PM

Correct you on one point, a Yacht CAN be run by single crew / coxwain.
And yes, I am in the boating / yachting scene too.

acidicavex
05-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Post deleted

fabby
05-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Wow bro long time no see..... :D

ya lor... haha able to meet for coffee bo? :D

ipsisfirenze
06-04-2013, 04:46 AM
I think this wombatsg is one of those guys who are saboing threads here by reporting links etc in the pictures/link exchange forum. He might not be the one but he seems pretty anti-bros to me. Anyway, TS, if you can get me more details, i might have some girls who might want to attend. Depends on how wild the party is gonna be of course. But no promises, ill need details and then ill need to ask them. So maybe you can pm me?

p.s if its going to be anytime soon then chances are i cant get the girls as too short notice. :)

akucine
06-04-2013, 07:17 AM
I'm interested.. can pm me? Pls and thank you

Gambol
06-04-2013, 08:28 AM
I think this wombatsg is one of those guys who are saboing threads here by reporting links etc in the pictures/link exchange forum. He might not be the one but he seems pretty anti-bros to me. Anyway, TS, if you can get me more details, i might have some girls who might want to attend. Depends on how wild the party is gonna be of course. But no promises, ill need details and then ill need to ask them. So maybe you can pm me?

p.s if its going to be anytime soon then chances are i cant get the girls as too short notice. :)

May I know what details you need? Thanks =)

ipsisfirenze
06-04-2013, 11:08 PM
May I know what details you need? Thanks =)

Like financial wise, number of attendants and what actually goes on. itinery etc. as much as possible. and a rough idea of when it might be

happymike787
06-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Hi,

I been out to seas many times and very familiar with boating events.

But I must say, organising one with strangers may not be a good idea due to the legalities and risk. Hardly knowing these people and their behaviour, may be dangerous especially when the party get wild out at sea.

Anyway, renting a decent size yacht, may go into few thousands for an evening of 4 hours onwards.

Might as well, book a hotel suite and hold a private party of 10-15. May be cheaper and safer.

Just my 2 cents worth

Gambol
07-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Hi,

I been out to seas many times and very familiar with boating events.

But I must say, organising one with strangers may not be a good idea due to the legalities and risk. Hardly knowing these people and their behaviour, may be dangerous especially when the party get wild out at sea.

Anyway, renting a decent size yacht, may go into few thousands for an evening of 4 hours onwards.

Might as well, book a hotel suite and hold a private party of 10-15. May be cheaper and safer.

Just my 2 cents worth

Yes you have a point there. Hence, we will need to screen the couples. We sure don't want troublemakers. And you are right that the cost is a couple of thousand for 4 hours slot. Hence not everyone will be able to afford to share.