PDA

View Full Version : Sexy and pretty salesgal

X9 180
24-04-2005, 02:35 PM
I was shopping at parkway parade Giordano just now. I had a feast of pair of beautiful boobs, zao geng by this salesgal called May. Wow, she is a chilli padi, bending here and there, showing me countless times of her beautiful breast.

Guys, if you live near there or want to catch some zao geng action, go down now!

asdfghjkl
24-04-2005, 05:49 PM
think their customer is going to increase ten fold.. :rolleyes:

Sexup1st
24-04-2005, 08:00 PM
sure more crowded but all windows shoping only or breast shopping

Tai_zi21
24-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Just wondering wat if the bf or maybe even husband happen to surf the forum? and get to see this nice thread! :eek:

ahpaul25
24-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Just wondering wat if the bf or maybe even husband happen to surf the forum? and get to see this nice thread! :eek:

wa kaoz........who peep my may gf zaogeng......pls leh......i know she like to wear mini skirt and mini t shirt..........must see more ok.....so she know that she still got attraction........lolx :D

CaptainPlanet
24-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Walau eh!!
If they dun like ppl to see
Then tell their gf or wife dun wear so sexy lo
Kekekeke
Cheers :p

Tai_zi21
24-04-2005, 08:21 PM
wa kaoz........who peep my may gf zaogeng......pls leh......i know she like to wear mini skirt and mini t shirt..........must see more ok.....so she know that she still got attraction........lolx :D

Well not everyone has the same pt of view as u mah bro! just thinking it better not to state name out lor! not very nice mah!

ahpaul25
24-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Well not everyone has the same pt of view as u mah bro! just thinking it better not to state name out lor! not very nice mah!

Waaaaaaaa...not i stated 1 leh......it threadstarter leh........hehehe :D

CaptainPlanet
24-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Tomolo we go Tampines Mall buy giordano t shirt
Kekekeke
Sure kena F by my frenz le
Jurong no Giordano meh???
KNN

Tai_zi21
24-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Tomolo we go Tampines Mall buy giordano t shirt
Kekekeke
Sure kena F by my frenz le
Jurong no Giordano meh???
KNN

BP no Giordano also mah? KNN... Go Tamp mall for wat? But again Tamp sound like a gd idea! haha :D

wanderer23
24-04-2005, 09:52 PM
I was shopping at parkway parade Giordano just now. I had a feast of pair of beautiful boobs, zao geng by this salesgal called May. Wow, she is a chilli padi, bending here and there, showing me countless times of her beautiful breast.

Guys, if you live near there or want to catch some zao geng action, go down now!

You better be right will seek clarification tommorow :D How come i never notice before??

CaptainPlanet
24-04-2005, 09:53 PM
You better be right will seek clarification tommorow :D How come i never notice before??
Hahahaha
All the woives from west go TM tomolo lo
Cheers

ahpaul25
24-04-2005, 09:56 PM

Either she not chio enough to let u catch attention or your eyes kenna stamp liao...........lol :D

wanderer23
24-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Either she not chio enough to let u catch attention or your eyes kenna stamp liao...........lol :D

maybe lei cos if it's true my radar will have been long ago activated. nvm tomorrow i'll run a QC check and let you all know :D

wanderer23
24-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Hahahaha
All the woives from west go TM tomolo lo
Cheers

Not PP meh why go TM? I thought threadstarter say at PP??? :confused:

ahpaul25
24-04-2005, 10:22 PM

It PP lah bro, our CP bro too exicited with us on other issue, so he thought it TM.......hehehehe......rite CP......lolx :p

CaptainPlanet
24-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Pai seh paiseh Bro
I keep thinking abt TM ma
Kekekeke
Type wrongly le

ahpaul25
24-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Pai seh paiseh Bro
I keep thinking abt TM ma
Kekekeke
Type wrongly le

Waaaa.........bro......i do feel something fishy in TM leh.........must be got great stuffs at TM si bo........bo share.............hehehehe :D

CaptainPlanet
24-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Waaaa.........bro......i do feel something fishy in TM leh.........must be got great stuffs at TM si bo........bo share.............hehehehe :D
No la
Another thread talking abt west & east gals ma
Then keep on saying abt TM
So mi mixed up liaozz
Cheers

ahpaul25
24-04-2005, 10:50 PM
No la
Another thread talking abt west & east gals ma
Then keep on saying abt TM
So mi mixed up liaozz
Cheers

OIc...........cheyyyyyyyyyyyy.................I say orchard the most chio bu lah....all gather there ma.........hehehe........

X9 180
25-04-2005, 12:00 AM
How guys? Did you get a peek at her? She is gorgeous, isn't she? Actually wanted to take a photo of her but then my gf was just around the shop trying out clothes, so wasn't convenient.

Anyway, think she is in her late 20's or early 30's, consider to be a lao chio. In fact, her figure can beat many young gals hands down.

Definitely made me part with $100+ at Giordano today, most of them clothes picked by her (of course) but for my gf (sigh).

energyjohn
25-04-2005, 12:44 AM
Got to go and take a look one of these days. :D

sexytoy.com.sg
25-04-2005, 02:12 AM
Got to go and take a look one of these days. :D

I'm sure her sales is going to increase for this month :)

toys
25-04-2005, 06:41 AM
Must go down and take alook and see she really so power meh? :)

ahpaul25
25-04-2005, 04:24 PM
maybe lei cos if it's true my radar will have been long ago activated. nvm tomorrow i'll run a QC check and let you all know :D

How the QC bro.........any update........really that lau chio or what???? :D

JingQiangBuDao
25-04-2005, 08:33 PM
All bro attention, here got 2 more lobang :

1) There's one salesgal in china sq, shop name is JUST, working nite time, always wear mini skirt (really very short), look is so-so. Dunno what's she's thinking but if you want to bio zhao geng, you can try her.

2) This one lagi better, my our exp and twice liao. A malay female doctor (one and only) from ioh (insistute of health)(polyclinic) always like to put your hand close to her body when measuring blood pressure, so actually your hand can feel her breast liao.
WARNING : Don't be stupid and go and squeeze or play with her breast or you ganna caught by molesting, don't find me!!!

Cheers!!! :D

sexytoy.com.sg
26-04-2005, 03:44 AM
All bro attention, here got 2 more lobang :

1) There's one salesgal in china sq, shop name is JUST, working nite time, always wear mini skirt (really very short), look is so-so. Dunno what's she's thinking but if you want to bio zhao geng, you can try her.

2) This one lagi better, my our exp and twice liao. A malay female doctor (one and only) from ioh (insistute of health)(polyclinic) always like to put your hand close to her body when measuring blood pressure, so actually your hand can feel her breast liao.
WARNING : Don't be stupid and go and squeeze or play with her breast or you ganna caught by molesting, don't find me!!!

Cheers!!! :D

I'm sure she will detect your blood pressure shooting up when her breast touches you...hehehe

peachie122005
26-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Cheers!!

Bro, where is tis Insistute of Health located? Maybe 1 day sick go there c doc.. Kekeke... :p

wanderer23
26-04-2005, 08:30 AM
How the QC bro.........any update........really that lau chio or what???? :D

I was at the store yesterday nobody by the name of May ( I checked all the name tags) and not even any gal staff passing the grade of 6. Is she off or what? :(

ahpaul25
26-04-2005, 12:07 PM
I was at the store yesterday nobody by the name of May ( I checked all the name tags) and not even any gal staff passing the grade of 6. Is she off or what? :(

Waaaaa.........don tell me...threadstarter bomb us man............. :p

X9 180
02-05-2005, 12:43 AM
Update on May. This evening went PP to have dinner with whole family gang. And somemore Giordano having all bottoms 30% off. So whole family happily shopping. I caught sight of May again, wow, today in spaghetti strap singlet and linen 3 quarter pants. So sexy. I tried on few bottoms, all served by her. Everytime when she search size for me, she will bend slightly and zao geng. Wow, white strapless bra with lace bra cups. Think its 34C. Guess what, I saw a bit of her right breast aerola. So high. Think she knows she is showing everyone her assets cos sometimes when she bend down, she will use hand cover.

Wanted to PCC in fitting room man. Damn high. Didn't see any ring on her finger. Maybe still single? Wanted to ask her out but family members were around. And I noticed few cheeky old man standing outside the shop and their eyes followed her wherever she goes.

This is a must see. See to believe!

raider123
02-05-2005, 02:07 AM
Actualy, If I am not wrong, this May is with Giordano for quite some time. I used to see her at the bedok central outlet. Later she moved to centrepoint...now she is at PP... :D

asdfghjkl
03-05-2005, 01:09 AM
didnt see any syt there ler.. but got a few ppl standing outside staring inside.. dunno wat they staring at? :rolleyes:

kishiyui
04-05-2005, 01:36 PM
jus went pp for lunch... where got wat busty girl?? didnt see a crap.....

JingQiangBuDao
04-05-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm sure she will detect your blood pressure shooting up when her breast touches you...hehehe

Now I know why my BP so high liao.... :D

JingQiangBuDao
04-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Bro, where is tis Insistute of Health located? Maybe 1 day sick go there c doc.. Kekeke... :p

Insistute of health is a polyclinic located behind national blood centre, near to SGH. :cool:

jungle boy
06-05-2005, 02:12 PM
specially made a trip to PP for lunch today, but sigh... no sight of may... :(

Massage Lover
12-05-2005, 03:14 AM
Actualy, If I am not wrong, this May is with Giordano for quite some time. I used to see her at the bedok central outlet. Later she moved to centrepoint...now she is at PP... :D

I used to see this girl at Bedok Central, I like to walk pass shop just to take a peek at her, nice bust and pleasant face, She got nice friendly attitude too.
HAve not seen her in bedok for more than a year.

If it is the same girl that you are talking about, then I must go and check out.

The_Hustler
12-05-2005, 04:13 AM
U guys should check out the pretty lass at Giodarno's Lucky Plaza outlet... slim chinese gal....reminds me of the slimmer younger version of Lee San San.

Just couldn't take my eyes off her.

Bio-darno,
The Hustler

delayer
12-05-2005, 08:35 AM
haha how come only giordano has pretty girls?

U2 MS has a very sweet looking girl. quite tall also.
not sure what name but you might want to catch a glimps.

I brought a shirt there a month back or so. very polite in service.
haha that day i think i was first customer. so went in browse and brought a shirt and left. subsequent day. went again. but i think she remembered me. gave me a smile. I browse browse and came out and went to g2000 next door coz need to get pants.

dna_gene
12-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Fuck la, bros! Everywhere also got pretty n sexy gals ard! Wat's there to even discuss??? I thanx e threadstarter for e intro of e Gio gal but pls... fellow bros, dun start naming places cos wherever u go, sure got some chio bu working in some retail shops. Moreover u guys make e thread looks like it's advertising FOC for Giordano. Giordano is not a local brand n eventually profit is going out of our Nation. At least name some local retail shop so that we can boast our economy while feasting our eyes! Just some of my tots...

jungle boy
12-05-2005, 03:16 PM
i nominate local enterprises - ya kun kaya toast and breadtalk, i'm sure there are pretty girls working in at least one branch :D

Castrol
12-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Fuck la, bros! Everywhere also got pretty n sexy gals ard! ..

good one bro, i was going to say that, but you took the words right out of my tit sucking mouth! :D

TheHappyMondays
12-05-2005, 04:06 PM
Fuck la, bros! Everywhere also got pretty n sexy gals ard! Wat's there to even discuss??? I thanx e threadstarter for e intro of e Gio gal but pls... fellow bros, dun start naming places cos wherever u go, sure got some chio bu working in some retail shops. Moreover u guys make e thread looks like it's advertising FOC for Giordano. Giordano is not a local brand n eventually profit is going out of our Nation. At least name some local retail shop so that we can boast our economy while feasting our eyes! Just some of my tots...

Good point! :)