PDA

View Full Version : Had anyone caught people diy in toilet before?

LovePotion
02-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Today when i went to Tampines mall for my lunch. After finished my meal, i went to toilet to poo poo... when i wa concentating on my poo poo.. i hear some noise coming out from the cubicle beside mine... this sound is so familar...when i look on the floor tiles, i could see a person diy beside my cubicle.. haha...

wonder any bros here got this type of strange encounter before or not???

西方失败07
02-04-2013, 09:48 PM
What familiar sound? Guy moaning sound?

nicefreak
02-04-2013, 09:51 PM
I don't understand how a guy's moaning can be familiar?... not all guys moan the same...

Anyway, i did encountered before long long time when the old clementi cinema still exist. Nobody in toilet and when i walked in and towards the last cubicle, saw an indian guy wanking away, naked. Cubicle door open somemore!!.. i freaked out and ran out of the toilet.

syt_punisher
02-04-2013, 10:06 PM
All this very commin normally in MRT toilet.
Dirty old man peep at young boys and diy.

asdfghjkl
02-04-2013, 11:05 PM
I recently saw a photo of a foreign worker DIY looking at a magazine inside a toilet cubicle?

huhu123
03-04-2013, 12:14 AM
All this very commin normally in MRT toilet.
Dirty old man peep at young boys and diy.

really? omg!!!! mrt toilet i though more in swimming pool toilet....wank wank singapore campaign...sight guess this must deal to stress:D

Monaco
03-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Just this year, I saw one Indian man DIY in public place at suntec, he is using TODAY paper covering the dick just unzip and target to walk behind OL, I told the nearest security guard.

hokkienguy
03-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Just this year, I saw one Indian man DIY in public place at suntec, he is using TODAY paper covering the dick just unzip and target to walk behind OL, I told the nearest security guard.

his lanjiao head is bigger than the one on his neck.

hokkienguy
03-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Today when i went to Tampines mall for my lunch. After finished my meal, i went to toilet to poo poo... when i wa concentating on my poo poo.. i hear some noise coming out from the cubicle beside mine... this sound is so familar...when i look on the floor tiles, i could see a person diy beside my cubicle.. haha...

nvr .. if have also dun care. heh.. as long dun peep at me can liao. haha

frenchtoast
03-04-2013, 09:31 AM
I caught before. Somemore is same office colleague but different department. Only saw the shadow on the floor but as he is the only ang mor in the whole company so identity busted.

Anyway, just ignore since it's none of my business.

naan1974
03-04-2013, 01:33 PM

KNN you bio limpeh PCC?
but i normally PCC in the ladies only leh
so you go ladies poo poo? cleaner hor

Ninja
03-04-2013, 01:41 PM
PCC i never see before, but I used to see a titanic movie human hand scratch mark with shit on the cubicle wall of toilet....:D

Giansex
03-04-2013, 02:01 PM
My colleague almost caught me.before.i just finish pcc then he walk in and said "knn u pcc ah we all waiting for u.haha

LovePotion
03-04-2013, 10:07 PM
and also i remember when i was serving NS, my buddy caught one of my bunkmate PCC as well.. haha.. and somemore he climb over the cubicle and scare him...haha

unsung80
03-04-2013, 10:42 PM
I had my encountered in China's toilet where door 2 cubicles (without closing the door) got 2 men squatting separately inside shitting. FML can even see the shit spray out from one of the man's ass. Immediately walked out despite i need to pee. :(

REDice
03-04-2013, 10:56 PM
kind of disgusted don't you feel, most of the time, you just want to go to the toilet to answer the call of nature as fast as possible and get out, yet to some ppl, its their heaven:eek:

Rebelpunk
04-04-2013, 01:40 AM
i caught bangala and indian staring at my dick when using men public toilet urinals. they will pretend look at the mirror n stare at you.

others will look at your dick. so nowadays i use the closed door cubicles.:D

Rebelpunk
04-04-2013, 01:47 AM
was in china daqing last yr. the local train station men toilet has no doors at all. so can see the china men shitting n smoking behind you as you urine at the urinals.:eek:

happpy
04-04-2013, 02:39 AM

i saw thrice !!!

first encounter, an old man jerking off at this people park center one of the toilet.

second encounter an young kid with messy hair look msian to me jerking off at this machperson mrt toilet.

lastly one guy i inital thought he was washing his hand at the basin at one of the mac toilet, i was waiting for my turn to wash hand. i waited quite some time and decided to move a bit front to check out what the hell took him so long, to my disgust he was washing his dick............ and smiled to me. immediately i walked out and reported the matter to the mac supervisor.

LovePotion
04-04-2013, 11:00 PM
so many great encounter u guys had haha

northsouth78
05-04-2013, 12:15 AM
so many great encounter u guys had haha

and very interesting too:D