PDA

View Full Version : Service orientated insurance agents?

harper
02-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Any bros, know of any insurance agents that provide "good service" ? Am thinking of getting one policy. Can PM me. Thanks

acidicavex
02-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Any bros, know of any insurance agents that provide "good service" ? Am thinking of getting one policy. Can PM me. Thanks

With the word in bold i believe you're looking for more than that?:rolleyes:

icy_boi
02-04-2013, 12:59 PM
im a insurance agent but im a guy though. however to answer ur question, for a lady agent to provide such special service, the premium u pay for the policy must be very big for her to provide such service la bro. $200-400 per month is not enough to make such sacrifice.

How about u buy from me i sponsor u a lup sup trip. lol. Pm me.

naan1974
02-04-2013, 01:24 PM

A lot of FL along GL is doing insurance. Xiao min along lor 14 does for
very good service and rate. Every $100 ins premium earns you a 60 min slot!

asdfghjkl
02-04-2013, 01:43 PM
haha, a good one! ;)

Stud00
02-04-2013, 02:32 PM
This has been discussed many many many many countless times..
Ts, unless you are buying a billion dollar policy.. u can forget about getting laid.. you can try though.. let us know?
Leave those insurance agents that are trying to make a living alone.. and go wank it off...

:D

AgentSmith
02-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Fuck YOu la ....
Respect other's profession.
Fucking nincampoop !

imaginative
02-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Totally agreed with bro AgentSmith and Stud00

alan0338
02-04-2013, 06:29 PM
my fren does tat actually, TS if u interested then pm me,but my fren is a guy... :p

frenchtoast
02-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Can see that although this forum all hum sap kwai, but is for integrity one. Quote true. Don't disturb people's rice bowl.

Iemanishere
02-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Please please wrong site... should be yellow pages

yangguo
02-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Any bros, know of any insurance agents that provide "good service" ? Am thinking of getting one policy.

Huh? You think your money very big ah?

Buying one policy and you wanna up the agent?

Zapped! :mad:

nuclearkid
02-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Anyone knows a persistent hag with a sweet voice? Just send her TS' way...

Giansex
02-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Tink ts suffering from mental illness so insurer will decline his case

harper
02-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Thank u for all the responses. I have read somewhere in the forum that such exchanges do exist. So my intention is to ask if u guys do have such experiences and if so u can share contact. It is not as if I m getting a free fuck. I heard for a 2k policy, the agents earn 1k. If the agent is willing to do it , I give my respect to her for her determination to fulfill her goals. Sex for gains are common, there are plenty of recent examples in singapore n it's v common in the states. There are some who do it to make ends meet as cost of living is high.
And btw if u r able to find ur way here to reply, please dun act "holy"... U want to zap, u should be zapping people who are boasting how they have fuck other people wife or gf. If i offend anyone , i extend my apologies or Perhaps I should rephrase my question from the beginning.

alanthedevil
02-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Thank u for all the responses. I have read somewhere in the forum that such exchanges do exist. So my intention is to ask if u guys do have such experiences and if so u can share contact. It is not as if I m getting a free fuck. I heard for a 2k policy, the agents earn 1k. If the agent is willing to do it , I give my respect to her for her determination to fulfill her goals. Sex for gains are common, there are plenty of recent examples in singapore n it's v common in the states. There are some who do it to make ends meet as cost of living is high.
And btw if u r able to find ur way here to reply, please dun act "holy"... U want to zap, u should be zapping people who are boasting how they have fuck other people wife or gf. If i offend anyone , i extend my apologies or Perhaps I should rephrase my question from the beginning.

some bros may think why are u purposely taking the advantage of the agents' situation. everyone have a mouth to feed, some have more, if u really sincerely want to get yourself insured, why not just go do some random roadshows and sign up a plan? most insurance policies don't differ a lot. Spare a thought to the ladies, if they have the chance, don't they also want to just secure a normal deal without sacrificing themselves?

icy_boi
02-04-2013, 10:47 PM

for the 1k. i rather take out a few hundred then bring u go lup sup and get two girls or like tat. knn

Bigbluebird
02-04-2013, 11:18 PM

I don't deny the fact that there are such salespersons in various industries but give them some respect, not every girl in sales offer "good service" in return for your investment. There are times whereby those offering "good service" turn out to be really bad service in the long run.

Just my thought. Give more respect to others ;)

dreamyguy89
02-04-2013, 11:34 PM
I doubt the agents who actually offered such extra service to lure the policies. Rather, they are also someone who actually love the thrill and the acts, since the acts can earn some kopi money, why not. Gone are the days when you buy a 2k policy, agent earn 1k.

The Golden, the Pro and the Air all had their fair share of extra service agents. But since Air and Pro now not much difference, then lets just say only G and P remain.

REDice
03-04-2013, 12:22 AM
u should be zapping people who are boasting how they have fuck other people wife or gf. If i offend anyone , i extend my apologies or Perhaps I should rephrase my question from the beginning.

totaly agree for ppl being proud of such a misdeed!

AgentSmith
03-04-2013, 01:29 AM

If you pay $2K and the agent's comm is $1K .. that is the industry's commission structure. Because of that, you wanted to have a cut by having one fuck.

The can of Coca Cola you paid at coffeeshop is $1.30 and the cost price is $0.45.
Did you ever want the Coffeeshop Uncle Owner to give you 3 good Fuck ??!!!

Ayu138
03-04-2013, 01:37 AM
I get to know one 54yrs old aunties. Are u interested?

lordofsg
03-04-2013, 02:06 AM
sounds legit...
service oriented one helps u go from top to bottom.

Kenneleon
03-04-2013, 09:20 AM
however fucks for policies are damn stupid..if any of you have female insurance agents that comtemplates with this temptation..please share with them this..

they might be earning "big" money as their comm is usually 50% of premiums paid..if the premium paying term is more than 25 years.

second. all policies have 14 days free look period...the stupid ones will sign,submit case and collect premium then let the cx screw...then cx free look..no case, no comm..get fuck for nothing..

third, even if the cx dont free look....any policies cancelled within the first 2 years affect their persistancy rate..which affects the condition of the agents' chance to promote,go for incentives...

fourth, usually, agents can earn comm for the first 6 years..

fifth, agents are too damn prone to complaints to too many governing bodies..

so unless the agent can arrange the fuck at least 2-6 years later...it is damn stupid to use sex for policies..might as well just be a hooker, can earn more money without the stress and hassle.

imaginative
03-04-2013, 09:59 AM
come on TS. Referring to your thread title. These types of agents are NOT called Service-oriented.
Service oriented means for example, they will react fast when you need to make a medical claim, etc.
These agents are called commission-oriented.
So what, if you can get a free "service"?
Most likely you will be offered something that does not suit you, but rather give the agent the highest commision in exchange for a "service" for you.

Demonkin7
03-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Honestly I wouldn't want an agent to serve me 'good service' since it is the insurance of my life/health. What if they can give 'good service' but dun maintain ur policy well and keep u updated of events of policy. The no point right? When u need to claim insurance or hospital bills then nobody help u then how?? U pay money n serve urself?? Have to draw a line between 2 cases if u want ur health to be well updated and well maintain.

Get some syt pay them to fantasy play with u then. Cheaper n safe then handing ur life policy to someone else who can also offer a lot of 'good service' under wraps. U wouldnt want to be the next man to appear in any media like 'good services' for contract or under legal age thingy to happen

harper
03-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Thanks to a kind bro. I received a contact, exchange SMS n saw her Facebook account..(not bad, pleasant looking)...will see where to go from here. Going to meet her for dinner this Friday.

syt_punisher
03-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Are you willing to pay the highest premium?

harper
04-04-2013, 12:22 AM
I told her that My budget about 6-7k per year geninuely... I guess she gona earn about 3k from me plus some bros mention they got further commission earned every year... So u think the agent is stupid?? One potential shot earned her >3k..

icy_boi
04-04-2013, 12:51 AM
I told her that My budget about 6-7k per year geninuely... I guess she gona earn about 3k from me plus some bros mention they got further commission earned every year... So u think the agent is stupid?? One potential shot earned her >3k..

haha bro. im a agent also but im a guy la. i rather u do the deal through me, i take care of ur policy and investment etc. and i bring u go lup sup trip get 3p by a few ladies. LOL. somemore still got alot of spare to go makan.

u do through her only one bang. that's all. and who knows she might quit not long after and not realli concern of how ur policy performs. lol.

Devil320
04-04-2013, 10:39 AM
If you are in for the fuck, Geylang has many and even here we have so many local FLs as well. If you are getting insurance for your own and family's benefits, spare a thought for the situation you are putting everyone involved in. I always believe "Paper cannot contain fire". Someone will know of this. An agent who does this way of servicing will probably not last in the industry (everyone ages).

Giansex
04-04-2013, 01:03 PM

Yah!if u manage to screw yr agent pls let us noe.nw say so.much also no use.

Bigbluebird
04-04-2013, 02:15 PM

Yeah this one potential shot only drags her reputation downwards and more of such customers coming her way. This is worse than prostituting. Selling something and in return having to pay a high service fee to the customer. How much the agent earn is her own business, why look into it? :rolleyes:

harper
04-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Haha... She know I post here.. So I agreed with her that whether we continue further or not, I will not say out more..

Giansex
04-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Bro if u wan pay $6k for a plan and fuck the insurance agent.i suggest u take 1k go buy saf term plan then the $5k fly.to china fuck till u drop dead then cfm can claim from your insurer.yr family will be well provided for the rest of the life.:D

harper
04-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Giansex, u can say anything like a sour grape loser cum keyboard warrior. But please mind your words! What is ur fantasy where u fuck till u drop n claim is not my fantasy...

harper
04-04-2013, 02:44 PM
And besides I did not force the agent. She is willing n I will not say whether I have had sex with her eventually as I promised her. But if there are some bros who talk sensibly , show kind words and is in sync with me ...I might just consider to ask the agent if I can share the ctc to u...

(o)(o) Tuner
04-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Watever the trade is, if there is a supply there will be demand. However, situations always differs especially when times are bad. Agents will find all ways just to close deals, be it giving away some commissions to insurers or even free sex. Agents are human being, they need to eat too.

When agents closed deals, not only they have monetary gain. They also gain fame and promotes themselves in their hierachy system. It's a world of willing buyer and willing seller, it's not who forcing who. I am very sure there are many agents out there who are willing/can offer something special. You just have to find the right one.

harper
04-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Well said..tuner

Giansex
04-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Giansex, u can say anything like a sour grape loser cum keyboard warrior. But please mind your words! What is ur fantasy where u fuck till u drop n claim is not my fantasy...

I'm just offering my advice,if u bed the agent pls take pre caution, if she can sleep ard.for her quota she is easily expose to std.lastly fyi insurance.plan does not.cover death or illness due to std.

harper
04-04-2013, 06:20 PM
I have a lot of bros PM me asking for agent ctc...the irony is here people passed unkind n sarcastic remarks n even zapped me. Some bros just act innocent, say one thing, do another. Unless pride/ points are restored then I might consider to ask the agent permission to give u the ctc.

iFuck
04-04-2013, 06:49 PM
The fact is there are women(include men) who have high sex drive.
One sex partner can't fulfill their need.

They can open their legs easily to stranger that they meet in pub, nightspot or friend that they just know. Some will flirt with colleague , clients even their bosses. It not a secret.

They can be in whatever job.

For some, since offering sex can advance their career and fulfill their sexual need why not ?

Right or wrong, not for me to judge.

georgemagnum
04-04-2013, 07:19 PM
I have a lot of bros PM me asking for agent ctc...the irony is here people passed unkind n sarcastic remarks n even zapped me. Some bros just act innocent, say one thing, do another. Unless pride/ points are restored then I might consider to ask the agent permission to give u the ctc.

Lols .... I'll observe how ur points will tilt. :D
It's gonna be a great indicator wat men are looking for .... :p

gm

syt_punisher
04-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Maybe if someone should offer TS clubbing session and get ons with syt poly/uni girls instead.

alan0338
04-04-2013, 08:29 PM
heng ah i nv ask for ctc since bo lui, if not tio expose by TS malu liao... :D

northsouth78
05-04-2013, 12:20 AM
If you are in for the fuck, Geylang has many and even here we have so many local FLs as well. If you are getting insurance for your own and family's benefits, spare a thought for the situation you are putting everyone involved in. I always believe "Paper cannot contain fire". Someone will know of this. An agent who does this way of servicing will probably not last in the industry (everyone ages).

well said:D

milkyshake
05-04-2013, 01:18 AM
TS is an adult. And it's his money to begin with.

harper
05-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Meeting the agent in another 2 hours time... Counting down. Already booked a hotel for overnight.

vkoolboi
05-04-2013, 07:26 PM
I have heard before when I was doing NS that some of the regulars got insurance agents who give free fucks to secure deals. That time, $1K premium already can get 2 nights with her. I no money to buy but I got to see her photo and I would say she is quite beautiful. Now she must be an old hag.

TS can use his money in whatever way and as long as he puts his penis into a consenting hole of an adult women (above 18 years old), I don't think he commit any offence. I am not so rich and will not buy a big policy for a fuck. :D

Bigbluebird
05-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Meeting the agent in another 2 hours time... Counting down. Already booked a hotel for overnight.

Enjoy your evening ;)

harper
05-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Just fin dinner..Haven't sign yet.. But I think is a pretty good deal..return is about 4-5% per year n cash payout in between...plus got about 60k coverage..can up if I want but pay more.. U go look for FL got pay u back money or not? And she turn out to be quite patient n professional...most likely will sign..
And then proceed for some fun :-)

MU_Forever
05-04-2013, 10:45 PM
I believe the 4 to 5% returns are not guaranteed.;)

p00t
06-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Usually HIV is excluded, unless medically aquired.

i might be wrong.

Bro if u wan pay $6k for a plan and fuck the insurance agent.i suggest u take 1k go buy saf term plan then the $5k fly.to china fuck till u drop dead then cfm can claim from your insurer.yr family will be well provided for the rest of the life.:D

harper
06-04-2013, 01:47 PM
I must say its a fabulous experience yday night...can't say more as I promised her not to kiss and tell..it's worth every single cent and the policy also help me to save $ for the future although the premiums I took up is on the high side and of course it has to be...

For bros who PM me for number, sorry there no free lunch..you need to prove to me the sincerity..and also I got her number cause of a return in favour.

AgentSmith
06-04-2013, 04:38 PM
i must say its a fabulous experience yday night...can't say more as i promised her not to kiss and tell..it's worth every single cent and the policy also help me to save $ for the future although the premiums i took up is on the high side and of course it has to be...

For bros who pm me for number, sorry there no free lunch..you need to prove to me the sincerity..and also i got her number cause of a return in favour.

rofl ... ...

yangguo
06-04-2013, 04:39 PM
I must say its a fabulous experience yday night...can't say more as I promised her not to kiss and tell..it's worth every single cent and the policy also help me to save $ for the future although the premiums I took up is on the high side and of course it has to be...

For bros who PM me for number, sorry there no free lunch..you need to prove to me the sincerity..and also I got her number cause of a return in favour.

I agree with you when you mentioned that the insurance plan is good but as for the so-called "fabulous experience yday night", i doubt that something "happening" really took place as you have not even signed the contract yet.

Anyway my advice to you is when you wanna take advantage of other people, please be aware that you may be taken advantage as a result! :cool:

harper
06-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Haha bro yangguo, no problem if u dun believe and I dun have to explain. There are a lot of so called true stories in the forum here on never ending fantasies... Maybe u can start your csi from there. Anw, I got what I want n she got what she want too. It's a fair deal to me.

milkyshake
06-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Hope it doesn't turn out that TS, "the one who gave TS the contract" and the "service oriented insurance agent" are actually the same person who is trying to canvas for more sales here. LOL.

harper
06-04-2013, 07:51 PM
That's a good one from another sour grape..anw I got my deal liao.. No point I linger here with those bros who are skeptical & dun appreciate my sharing ... I think u guys lose the true meaning of what a forum is..
Ok I sign off here.

Thanks babe .. There is for u if u are reading this...now I understand why u said about those keyboard warriors here.. Haha

Kenneleon
07-04-2013, 02:15 AM
Just fin dinner..Haven't sign yet.. But I think is a pretty good deal..return is about 4-5% per year n cash payout in between...plus got about 60k coverage..can up if I want but pay more.. U go look for FL got pay u back money or not? And she turn out to be quite patient n professional...most likely will sign..
And then proceed for some fun :-)

got cashback..hoseh liao...cashback endowment plans are the worst for returns.that 4-5% may not even be achievable through a 25 years plan.the only good feature from this type of policy is the ability to draw out say 40% of your yearly premium for use..

but if you draw it out..say good bye to that potential 4-5%.it is a case of if i draw out, i lose out on higher potential returns but may have the use of the cashbacks if opportunity arises.

if i dont draw it out, i could have gotten the other type of endowment that pays me better maturity benefit.

also, if TS has a budget of 6-7k/year and she sells an such type of endowment plan, either TS already have sufficient protection coverage which hopefully is the case..or TS rejected other recommendations made..or that agent cannot make it..

anyway..this info is for any that wish to buy endowments/insurance but dont know what to buy or what to look out for..it was not intended to bash TS...just happen that he became a case study.

dissertation
07-04-2013, 09:34 AM
Never trust a sales person.haha

milkyshake
07-04-2013, 12:43 PM
anyway..this info is for any that wish to buy endowments/insurance but dont know what to buy or what to look out for..it was not intended to bash TS...just happen that he became a case study.

You can just omit this last para from your post. TS is on the hostile here and will just conveniently label anyone who doesn't follow his line of thoughts as someone "suffering from sour grapes".

Stud00
08-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Speaking of which..

One of my FBs.. was a insurance agent.. but to date.. and after the deed, i have never brought anything from her or gave her anything.. (maybe lots of cum).. (maybe i shld write a story about it...)....:D

Well, all adults.. we know what we are getting ourselves into..

TS, if u wanna get insurance.. u shld! because it is good.. but if u r getting it for the purpose of getting laid, dude, there r cheaper bonks elsewhere, gotta manage ur expectations..

Stud00
08-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Fuck YOu la ....
Respect other's profession.
Fucking nincampoop !

Bro.. its NICUMPUT!! but than again, who gives a fark about the spelling, same meaning!! HAHA!