PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

shadowlunar04
23-04-2005, 09:00 PM
I'm going to relate one incident happened to one of my friends. I will not give names because I think that friend of mine also surfs this forum.

Ok, it goes like this. This friend of mine is into the GL scene for more than 10 years, since army days. He was engaged to a sg gal 2 years back and planned to have the customary wedding beginning this year. He met a PRC gal towards the end of last year and things got pretty sticky. He was attached to this PRC gal very soon. This PRC gal used a student visa and was studying in Nayang Fine Arts Academy. My friend was like kanna gong tao to this PRC gal, buying expensive stuffs for her, giving her money for her studies and sending some back to her family in China.

Things started to get messy when my friend decided to breakup with his fiancee and filed a divorce. Some of my friends and I tried to persuade him to drop the idea but with no avail. His fiancee took the my friend's decision as what normal gals will do. She cried for days and I had tried to console her (I know her quite well) with some of her friends. I really pitied his fiancee because she is a nice and sweet gal. She would go to my friend's house to do some clean up and laundry everyday. She was friendly and chatty to me and my friends. Since that incident, she was very quiet and not so cheerful anymore.

Then, in Feburary, this PRC gal went back to China to visit her family and never came back. My friend tried to contact her but with no avail. Up til now, I did not even bother to console him because I feel that he deserved all these. Maybe it's called instant Karma. Worse still, he told me he spent more than $50K on this PRC gal. I told him how stupid can a man gets? He always boasts that he has been in the GL scene for more than 10 years in front of us and still can fell into this kind of trap. What made me even more disgust is that, he is still hoping that PRC gal will come back to him.

The only thing I told him was, "Is it worth it?". I just want to relate another true experience in the sex industry. I'm not trying to condemn the WL or FL, it just that the sex industry is not a good place for finding true love. In that industry, everything is built on the $$$. As the saying goes, "No Money, No Honey".

Thank you for the read up. Hope this posting will serve as a warning to some of the bros who wanted to get involved with the WL or FL.

Modus Operandi of cheonging: Fire and Forget. No feelings involved.

Tai_zi21
23-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Wel i feel Pity For ur Gal Friend Bro shadowlunar04!

But also there r cases where some guy really like the FL or WL and they truly get together! But Wat are the chances like? 1 in a million i guess?

Going For Tht FL u always goes to is just like eating dinner at ur fav resturant! If u like the services why not go back lor rite? but hopefully no feelings are involved! :)

Garf
23-04-2005, 09:40 PM
yes, he is deserved to this. But seems he still hasn't learned the lesson and hope tat PRC gal back :cool:

This world really not fair. Hope his ex-gf can find someone who cherish her soon.

fwchong
23-04-2005, 09:55 PM
I think I may know this guy whom you mentioned. Hope he is fine.

However, on the other hand, I though he has enough maturity to differentiate between the what is temporary and what he SG girl can offer.

All those who cheong to GL have heard of stories of PRC girls in our forum but I think most people will say I think this will not happen to me...

yes, he is deserved to this. But seems he still hasn't learned the lesson and hope tat PRC gal back :cool:

This world really not fair. Hope his ex-gf can find someone who cherish her soon.

skyhawk958
23-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Personally i feel that there is a chance that prc might be back...........but tell ur friend dun be happy too soon coz her objective might be to get another 50k from him after giving some mama reason y she M.I.A( and no need to say,ur friend will believe whatever she says :( )

haiz.....英雄难过美人关。。。。10 years of GL xperience is nothing,Just take a look at how many xperienced Samster Q. up and kena merry-go-round by a mere 19yr old 小妹妹。。。 :(

tittyhawk
23-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Wats sup bro skyhawk958? How are you?

Doenitz79
23-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Wats sup bro skyhawk958? How are you?

Off topic,but who is that in your avatar? Just want to confirm.

tittyhawk
23-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Off topic,but who is that in your avatar? Just want to confirm.
haha...bro check your signature lar, its CNA Lisa Ang, the one.

shadowlunar04
23-04-2005, 10:23 PM
2 bros PM me asking me how is my friend's ex-fiancee. Thanks for the concern. She is doing fine now, at least, from the appearance. She just barely pulled through her darkest period. I don't think she will be ready for another relationship in near future, that's what she hinted to me. She's still a very eligible lady and I believe she will find her "The One" by herself.

I still give her a call everyday and chat with her. Just to make sure she don't have any extreme thoughts. I believe she can pull through this one. Right now, friends are her vital support to her. I'm just trying to help her in whatever ways I can. For my friend, I couldn't even bother about him. I still go out with him because he always pick up the drinking tabs. :D

Doenitz79
23-04-2005, 10:27 PM
2 bros PM me asking me how is my friend's ex-fiancee. Thanks for the concern. She is doing fine now, at least, from the appearance. She just barely pulled through her darkest period. I don't think she will be ready for another relationship in near future, that's what she hinted to me. She's still a very eligible lady and I believe she will find her "The One" by herself.

I still give her a call everyday and chat with her. Just to make sure she don't have any extreme thoughts. I believe she can pull through this one. Right now, friends are her vital support to her. I'm just trying to help her in whatever ways I can. For my friend, I couldn't even bother about him. I still go out with him because he always pick up the drinking tabs. :D

Deep down will you consider her?

shadowlunar04
23-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Deep down will you consider her?

Bro, I'm married liao. My wife doesn't know about this and I don't want her to have any wrong impression. Bro, I know the rules of cheonging. Who can play with and who cannot. There are times you have to be a gentleman and there are times you have to call out your inner beast. I have my rules when it comes to women and I strictly abide it.

This time I have to be a gentleman and I bear no ill intentions on this gal. I offered my help willingly without asking or wishing anything in return. Some ppl may see it differently. As long as, I'm honourable in what I'm doing, I don't have to answer to anyone. No offence, bro. It's just my style and character.

zeus
23-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm going to relate one incident happened to one of my friends. I will not give names because I think that friend of mine also surfs this forum.well, hope your friend read ur post....coz my personal opinion is tat, he really is a dumbo...*shakehead*

ahpaul25
23-04-2005, 11:05 PM
well, hope your friend read ur post....coz my personal opinion is tat, he really is a dumbo...*shakehead*

Zeus bro, don say him like that lah.........he not really a dumbo guys, we all understand lah, yr frd have fallen in love trap with that PRC.........haizzz.......that y, must think twice.......b4 u step on it........yr frd did really make a wrong move by divorce with her gd wife.........50k...it alot man......spend so much on her...now all in a drain........well, ask yr frd to reunite with her wife now....as it took 3yrs...........it his only chance......hope yr frd learnt a painful lesson.

LOTR3
23-04-2005, 11:05 PM

although i dun know her, i'll give her my blessing. :)

singaporeano
23-04-2005, 11:13 PM
I told him how stupid can a man gets? He always boasts that he has been in the GL scene for more than 10 years in front of us and still can fell into this kind of trap.
How stupid? Very. This is so deja vu. Personally, I too fell into this trap before.

The only thing I told him was, "Is it worth it?".
When it happened to me, I thought it was worth it at first. Took me a while to wake up. Guess your friend just has to go through this for a while before he comes to his senses. It'll probably be too late, but it's a $50K lesson.

Hope this posting will serve as a warning to some of the bros who wanted to get involved with the WL or FL.
Good of you to post this warning, but let me be frank with you. This is not the first and neither will it be the last. Your friend is probably like me, think we can control the situation, but in the end still kena "charmed"

That's what I used to do, and back to doing so. Just that I had a lapse in my priorities.

For me, my situation was more jialat. I lost my wife and subseqently my job as well because my whole world was upside down. I seldom post here because my story is nothing new, has been told many times before by so many people like us who have gone through the same old thing.

Perhaps I will post my own story here one day, just to entertain the brothers here. Because seriously, I doubt if it will really help deter it from happening to someone else.

just4fun
23-04-2005, 11:38 PM
Bro,

As stated in the thread...I personally think that it is very foolish and not worth it at all for your friend to do so...not only had he incurred financial losses...he also lost a good gal that he might not be able to find another 1....

that;s why i alway te myself...whenever we go cheong...only go with our dick and $$$$...never bring along with emotions and feelings....anyway i am not trying to be mean to those WL or FL....but i think it is the rules of the game and we are just abiding to it strictly....

Just my 0.02RMB worth of thoughts....

Just4fun

diesel
23-04-2005, 11:48 PM
My friend was like kanna gong tao to this PRC gal, buying expensive stuffs for her, giving her money for her studies and sending some back to her family in China.I can 100% help if your friend really kenna "gorng-tao". Still, I have one condition.Things started to get messy when my friend decided to breakup with his fiancee and filed a divorce. Some of my friends and I tried to persuade him to drop the idea but with no avail. His fiancee took the my friend's decision as what normal gals will do. She cried for days and I had tried to console her (I know her quite well) with some of her friends. I really pitied his fiancee because she is a nice and sweet gal. She would go to my friend's house to do some clean up and laundry everyday. She was friendly and chatty to me and my friends. Since that incident, she was very quiet and not so cheerful anymore.I can help come out a solution. However, I have one condition. same as the above.

Cheri_Popper
23-04-2005, 11:50 PM
This friend of mine is into the GL scene for more than 10 years. He met a PRC gal towards the end of last year and was attached to this PRC gal very soon. My friend was like kanna gong tao to this PRC gal, buying expensive stuffs for her, giving her money for her studies and sending some back to her family in China.

PRC gal went back to China to visit her family and never came back. My friend tried to contact her but with no avail. spent more than $50K on this PRC gal. he is still hoping that PRC gal will come back to him.

There is a Chinese saying "HERO CAN NEVER ESCAPE A BEAUTY'S TRAP"!

When it comes to love, it is hard to blame either party and none of us might know the true facts of the case.

Whether your friend is right or wrong in abandoning his GF or not. We are not in a position to condemn or pity him. There might be some problems going on in their relationship that you might not know of.

Love is blind. Love can make a person go CRAZY and do alot of illogical things.
I truly beleived that your friend is HEAD OVER HEEL in love with that PRC girl hence he did things that he normally would not be doing. To spend 50K on her is no joke.

I had a friend who spend nearly RM$500,000 on a PRC girl before. The ending is similar to that of your friend. She left the country and never to return. My friend also could not contact her. He in fact flown to her hometown to search for her. When reaching here, he learnt that the girl had shifted from the town!

shadowlunar04
23-04-2005, 11:57 PM
I can 100% help if your friend really kenna "gorng-tao". Still, I have one condition.I can help come out a solution. However, I have one condition. same as the above.

Thanks for the offer. I believe things will work out by itself. The most important thing is the gal must know how to work it out by herself. Bystanders, like me, are just there to help her back on her feet. Ultimately, she still has to go through everything, I'm just there to support and give her encouragement to carry on with her daily life.

shadowlunar04
24-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Love is blind. Love can make a person go CRAZY and do alot of illogical things.
I truly beleived that your friend is HEAD OVER HEEL in love with that PRC girl hence he did things that he normally would not be doing. To spend 50K on her is no joke.

I had a friend who spend nearly RM$500,000 on a PRC girl before. The ending is similar to that of your friend. She left the country and never to return. My friend also could not contact her. He in fact flown to her hometown to search for her. When reaching here, he learnt that the girl had shifted from the town!

After cheonging for so long, I have set up some rules to myself. I don't give additional $$$ other than the necessary payment for the sex deals. No matter how pity the gal is, my answer is still NO. I have encountered a few incidents, and was given various scenarios on how desperate they needed the $$$, and also on paying back by sex deals. I've turned down everyone of them. Maybe, there are some genuine cases, but I wouldn't even ponder on it.

In cheonging history, I do pay generously but I don't pay stupidly. I always leave my feelings in the fridge before going out to cheong.

rabitsu
24-04-2005, 12:19 AM
I'm going to relate one incident happened to one of my friends. I will not give names because I think that friend of mine also surfs this forum.

Ok, it goes like this. This friend of mine is into the GL scene for more than 10 years, since army days. He was engaged to a sg gal 2 years back and planned to have the customary wedding beginning this year. He met a PRC gal towards the end of last year and things got pretty sticky. He was attached to this PRC gal very soon. This PRC gal used a student visa and was studying in Nayang Fine Arts Academy. My friend was like kanna gong tao to this PRC gal, buying expensive stuffs for her, giving her money for her studies and sending some back to her family in China.

Things started to get messy when my friend decided to breakup with his fiancee and filed a divorce. Some of my friends and I tried to persuade him to drop the idea but with no avail. His fiancee took the my friend's decision as what normal gals will do. She cried for days and I had tried to console her (I know her quite well) with some of her friends. I really pitied his fiancee because she is a nice and sweet gal. She would go to my friend's house to do some clean up and laundry everyday. She was friendly and chatty to me and my friends. Since that incident, she was very quiet and not so cheerful anymore.

Then, in Feburary, this PRC gal went back to China to visit her family and never came back. My friend tried to contact her but with no avail. Up til now, I did not even bother to console him because I feel that he deserved all these. Maybe it's called instant Karma. Worse still, he told me he spent more than $50K on this PRC gal. I told him how stupid can a man gets? He always boasts that he has been in the GL scene for more than 10 years in front of us and still can fell into this kind of trap. What made me even more disgust is that, he is still hoping that PRC gal will come back to him.

The only thing I told him was, "Is it worth it?". I just want to relate another true experience in the sex industry. I'm not trying to condemn the WL or FL, it just that the sex industry is not a good place for finding true love. In that industry, everything is built on the $$$. As the saying goes, "No Money, No Honey".

Thank you for the read up. Hope this posting will serve as a warning to some of the bros who wanted to get involved with the WL or FL.

Worth it if the gf look like grass and PRC look like flower

Cheri_Popper
24-04-2005, 12:19 AM
In cheonging history, I do pay generously but I don't pay stupidly. I always leave my feelings in the fridge before going out to cheong.

We being humans, has feelings.

I had also fell into this kind of trap before 3 yrs ago even though I told myself not to F & F. But when you like the girl and you see her often, feelings do developed.

shadowlunar04
24-04-2005, 12:36 AM
We being humans, has feelings.

I had also fell into this kind of trap before 3 yrs ago even though I told myself not to F & F. But when you like the girl and you see her often, feelings do developed.

I do agree with the feeling thing. That's where my 2nd rule comes into play here. Never go back to the same gal more than twice.

zeus
24-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Zeus bro, don say him like that lah.........he not really a dumbo guys, we all understand lah, yr frd have fallen in love trap with that PRC.........haizzz.......that y, must think twice.......b4 u step on it........yr frd did really make a wrong move by divorce with her gd wife.........50k...it alot man......spend so much on her...now all in a drain........well, ask yr frd to reunite with her wife now....as it took 3yrs...........it his only chance......hope yr frd learnt a painful lesson.hmm...i noe, recently went to a ktv wif a fren. he is so mesmerised by his gal...he went to look for her on several occasions, of coz his dmg is not as big as bro shadowlunar's fren. but still i always advice tat fren of mine, not to indulge into PRCs....play ard will do...if not, regret will be too late

zeus
24-04-2005, 12:58 AM
I do agree with the feeling thing. That's where my 2nd rule comes into play here. Never go back to the same gal more than twice.totally agree man...if dun look for fresh meat, how do u noe that better meat truly exist...haha

machoman
24-04-2005, 12:59 AM
After cheonging for so long, I have set up some rules to myself. I don't give additional $$$ other than the necessary payment for the sex deals. No matter how pity the gal is, my answer is still NO. ... Maybe, there are some genuine cases, but I wouldn't even ponder on it.

Well shadowlunar04, that is a good rule to have.

However, I believe not easy to keep especially when you feel that you and the WL can click and have developed some feelings for her, maybe infatuation or even, love.

IMHO, not all WLs hatch devious plans to entrap men and cheat them of their feelings and money. They are also human beings, like anybody else not in the sex industry.

But, I suppose that most of them are streetwise due to the nature of their profession and knows how to exploit men's weaknesses.So, some of them do so since many men (IMHO) are such easy and willing preys.

It is a timely warning to all SB members to excercise great care in all relationships with WLs.

If at all possible, don't cheong to avoid such heartaches. If you want to cheong, like what one wise and experienced friend advised me recently, don't lose your sense of reasoning.

In real life and especially if you are already involved with a WL, it is never easy to think logically and let go of the relationship since you are emotionally attached to her and feels that she reciprocates your love for her. Still the temporary emotional pain of breaking off might save you from a longer and even lifetime sorrows.

Would appreciate the views of others on my comments. :cool:

ahpaul25
24-04-2005, 01:01 AM
But when you like the girl and you see her often, feelings do developed.

I agreed with cheri_popper bro, that why is hard to judge the facts how much things the guy have done to her........every1 wan a better tomarrow.......well, that why don fall in love with FL/WL, it really unpredictable......what will happen next.......

shadowlunar04
24-04-2005, 01:04 AM
hmm...i noe, recently went to a ktv wif a fren. he is so mesmerised by his gal...he went to look for her on several occasions, of coz his dmg is not as big as bro shadowlunar's fren. but still i always advice tat fren of mine, not to indulge into PRCs....play ard will do...if not, regret will be too late

Another victim in process. It's a very simple rule cheonging out there. Play with the fire, burn by the fire. I have a couple of living examples around me. It took me quite a while to wake up my idea, but I'm glad I did now. That's why I had set up rules on myself.

shadowlunar04
24-04-2005, 01:14 AM
To bro machoman, I agree to some of your comments. WLs are humans too, I have befriended with some of them in the past. To me, they are out to make a living just like you and me. I respect them as friends. I even went out with them a couple of times, no hanky panky though. Who knows, maybe, one of these days I become one of the Chai Tao (touch wood)? I still believe you must be street smart when comes to these kind of things, and they don't teach you this in school. You learn it from what you been through and things happened around you.

machoman
24-04-2005, 01:58 AM
To bro machoman, I agree to some of your comments. WLs are humans too, I have befriended with some of them in the past. To me, they are out to make a living just like you and me. I respect them as friends. I even went out with them a couple of times, no hanky panky though.

shadowlunar04, just 1 point to clarify.

Since your rule#2 states that you will not repeat the same WL more than twice, how did you manage to befriend them and even go out with them a
couple of times?

Isn't that considered as breaking your rule #2? :cool:

shadowlunar04
24-04-2005, 02:18 AM
shadowlunar04, just 1 point to clarify.

Since your rule#2 states that you will not repeat the same WL more than twice, how did you manage to befriend them and even go out with them a
couple of times?

Isn't that considered as breaking your rule #2? :cool:

For friends, it's a different thing. My rules are applicable for bonking and cheonging, I don't bonk the same gal twice when comes to WL or FL. :cool:

Fireman
24-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Never never get emotionally involve with a WL/FL.

Garf
24-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Personally i feel that there is a chance that prc might be back...........but tell ur friend dun be happy too soon coz her objective might be to get another 50k from him after giving some mama reason y she M.I.A( and no need to say,ur friend will believe whatever she says :(

I dun think she will come back lor. S$50K in China can do many things ne, even can buy a house. And maybe she not only has this 50K, and also from others too.

I saw many cases even these PRC gals married with the guys, finally they also run away after got the visa.

machoman
24-04-2005, 10:29 AM
When it happened to me, I thought it was worth it at first. Took me a while to wake up.

Good of you to post this warning, but let me be frank with you. This is not the first and neither will it be the last. Your friend is probably like me, think we can control the situation, but in the end still kena "charmed"

For me, my situation was more jialat. I lost my wife and subseqently my job as well because my whole world was upside down. I seldom post here because my story is nothing new, has been told many times before by so many people like us who have gone through the same old thing.

Perhaps I will post my own story here one day, just to entertain the brothers here. Because seriously, I doubt if it will really help deter it from happening to someone else.

singaporeano, although you are right to say that your story is "nothing new" and history will keep on repeating itself, I would still encourage you to post it to help in some way to warn other SB members, like what shadowlunar04 is doing in this thread. However, he is telling his friend's story and not his own.

I think it would be good if you post so that I and others can, hopefully, learn the pitfalls of falling into the trap of relationships with WLs. :cool:

canary
24-04-2005, 11:00 AM
shadowlunar04, what was your friend's answer when you asked him was it worth it?

shadowlunar04
24-04-2005, 11:06 AM
To bro singaporeano,

I agree with bro machoman, do post a write up of what you have being through. Direct from the horse's mouth is better than a bystander's narrate. I believe you'll have more to tell than me. If it's gonna rip open your old scars, you don't have to oblige to it. But, I do believe what you have been through will serve as warning beacon to some of the bros out there.

Hope you can share your side of your misfortune.

shadowlunar04
24-04-2005, 11:10 AM
shadowlunar04, what was your friend's answer when you asked him was it worth it?

He did not answer. Anyway, the damage has been done. A gal is hurt (and still hurting), a guy has been duped and a PRC gal scot free with more than S$50K. An answer to that question is insignificant now. Things like this happened all the times, I wouldn't even give a second thought if it happens to someone else whom I don't know. But, when it happens to someone you know, you start to realise, it can happen to you too. That's why I decided to write out my friend's misfortune.

trendyboy
24-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Hi,

I'm not against PRC gals personnally,but their tactics are all the same,when they first get to know you,no demand at all,time will come when she feel you are "ripe" to slaughter.

When you are feeling attached to her already,she'll suddenly tell you that her handphone had been returned to her cousin her,KNN no handphone,how to contact her,LL had to buy her one,with line somemore.

She'll then tell you had her permit might be cancel if she did'nt pay her school fee.....worst,if you had bonked her afew time then,naturally you will not be willing to let her go,and so again had to help her out.Then she will say that she's back in rent for 2 mths,landloard is warning her....and all the shit.

When you are emotionally attached to her,all these problems mentionedabove seems to be easily solved,but if you do step back and view the whole senario,
you'll see how "ROBERT HEAD" we are,slaughter easily.

Recently,i got a friend,who had known a PRC gals for 2 mths,had bought her a $7k rolex,and loaned her $20k already.We did adviced him to beware,but he say it's ok,KNN we are so pissed by his comment.

PRC gals are good talker,good fucker,and best of all good script writer.Just bonk them if you had the opportunity,because at the end of the day,your $$ will fly with them,just bonk n bonk,makes your $$ worth.

The true fact,is that you still had to spent $$ on them,so make full use.

The friend i mentionedabove had not even bonk her yet,and he's just been awarded the "BIGGEST PIG IN THE WORLD" by the PRC gals....hehehe

Honestly,there are afew PRC gals that are true friends,they just spend time with you because they are bored sometime.And lonely here.

So theme of the story: Friendable kind...just enjoy their company and time.
Bonkable kind....just keep on bonking.

canary
24-04-2005, 12:15 PM
He did not answer. Anyway, the damage has been done. A gal is hurt (and still hurting), a guy has been duped and a PRC gal scot free with more than S$50K. An answer to that question is insignificant now. Things like this happened all the times, I wouldn't even give a second thought if it happens to someone else whom I don't know. But, when it happens to someone you know, you start to realise, it can happen to you too. That's why I decided to write out my friend's misfortune.

haiz....indeed.

your friend will regret one day for letting go a devoted woman.

trendyboy
24-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Hi,

PRC gals came here for the sole purpose: Make $$$
Sillypore Mens find them,also for the sole purpose: Make love

So don't get to emotionally involved,$$ lost is small matter,family breakup,heavy price to pay.

shadowlunar04
24-04-2005, 12:40 PM
haiz....indeed.

your friend will regret one day for letting go a devoted woman.

He's regretting it now, but I told him this in his face last week, "You deserved it, stop whining and let's go get a beer". :D

oxilary
24-04-2005, 12:47 PM
love is blind.. :cool:

D_Silver
24-04-2005, 02:14 PM
love is blind.. :cool:

In this case, more like lust. The lust make all the sperm swim up to his brain...siao chong nao :eek:

Eastpipper
24-04-2005, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=Cheri_Popper]There is a Chinese saying "HERO CAN NEVER ESCAPE A BEAUTY'S TRAP"!

咳, 英 雄 难 过 美 人 关!

but this guy really 不 见 棺 材 不 掉 泪!, 真 是 活 该! :mad:

oxilary
24-04-2005, 02:24 PM
In this case, more like lust. The lust make all the sperm swim up to his brain...siao chong nao :eek:

true true.. lust can accumalate (sic?) and collect dust :D

singaporeano
25-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Since some brothers have requested, I shall oblige and post my story which happened about 2 years ago. Sorry if it’s not as entertaining as some of the FRs or fictional writing, but this is a true account of a dark episode in my life.

A bit of background info. I started cheonging when I was studying in Oz land. Used to go for erotic massages performed by Jap and Korean students. Could afford it then because I was living of my parents’ money, and I could supplement my allowances with p/t jobs here and there.

These activities were coupled with the numerous gfs I had while abroad. Brothers who have studied overseas will understand what I mean when I say its easy to get in and out of relationships. But all my fucks were asian, never bonked and ozzie, maybe because it was during the time Pauline Hanson was rather active and racism was more visible. In fact I kind of hated them and stuck to our own kind.

Returning to SG in 1998, I got a job in a dot com company and was drawing a pretty decent salary because the company had tons of cash injected by investors hoping to list it. It was a pretty well known company and one of the Internet pioneers that has since been liquidated anyway.

At that time, I was concentrating on building a career to catch-up with my childhood sweet-heart whom I met in JC, and went on to study at NUS and was already working for close to 3 years. Despite the fact that she had many opportunities to be with someone else (no lack of suitors cos she’s quite a good catch), we started to make plans to get married and were shopping for an apartment.

Life was just about working besides spending time with my gf, because I wanted to save up my own money and not depend on my parents, plus build up my career at the same time.

Anyway before the dot com crash in March 2000, I had already seen it coming, having had financial training and background. I was lucky to get a job in a bank, and my career just took off from there.

We got married a year later in 2001, and my parents gave us a small condo apartment as a wedding gift. I was flushed with cash due to my savings and relatively well-paying job (at least better than my peers then).

Things seemed to get better after marriage, I was transferred to private banking because my senior management felt it would be a waste for me to be stuck doing accounting because I was someone they said “could talk very well”. My wife’s career was also progressing steadily, perhaps due to the fact that she had been in the same company for almost 5 years.

I was a faithful family man, and even started thinking of having children already. I suspect I would have been an ideal poster boy for the government campaigns to encourage more kids. Here I was, only 26 and already very so-called established and ready to start a family.

But as with all good things, they have to come to an end.

My wife and I started working even harder because we wanted to ensure that we would be able to afford a good quality of life for our child(ren). Also I guess that when you move up in the corporate ladder, the pressures get more and more as well.

Anyway, it was around this time I started cheonging again, partly to relieve stress, and partly because I was meeting my uni mates for golf sessions more and more. Plus the fact that my wife whom I loved dearly, was less and less keen on sex because she was afraid of an “accident” I guess when we wanted to have kids, we became more afraid of having them “if we were not financially ready”. It’s funny how such things happen and you suddenly fall into the rat race syndrome that we had managed to avoid for so long (because we were more fortunate than others).

Anyway my cheonging had been upgraded to KTVs and niteclubs since I could afford it. But at times my conscience pricked me and I felt guilty about screwing behind my wife’s back. I had no feelings for the WLs that I was bonking, it was pure F&F – fuck and forget.

Perhaps in order to ease my guilt, I started going for massages where the furthest I would go is a BJ with cap, no more FJs. I was in a way, trying to rediscover the kind of erotic massages that I used to have in the harbour city of ozzie land. But once in a while, I enjoyed the thrill of FOC FJs after patronizing a gal for a number of times until they were high on me (no bragging, it’s the kind of returns on investment which we sometimes get, I’m sure some brothers here will agree). Some of these gals would see me as a passport to better things and fatter bank accounts, but would end up disappointed because I was not easily fooled.

This cheonging continued while our careers progressed with equally increasing stress. Then in March 2003, I met her.

Meimei (not her real name) was a 22 year old PRC from Harbin who was here on a student visa to learn English and hopefully get into a professional or technical course. She had joined a tuina joint on the recommendation of a classmate who had introduced her to the world of easy money to subsidise her studies here.

To be frank, she was not the type of typical PRC who had come here with the intention of making big bucks and going back to China a RMB millionaire. She was not even the kind of WL back home and came from a somewhat decent family. I know some brothers will say I’m stupid to believe such things, but I know for a fact that it was the truth.

Anyway, the problem was that I was her first customer.

I still remember the first time we met. I was pleasantly surprised to be assigned with such a lovely gal for my session, and the lady boss said that because I was quite a regular, she would reward me with a fresh gal. She stood at about 1.6, had almost flawless fair and smooth skin, a firm b-cup and a face that I could bring home to my mum, or screw her brains out when she giggled slutishly.

I ended up having a 2 hour session where I had to guide her almost every step of the way to giving me an erotic massage. Found out that she had lost her virginity in middle school and only had sex with one other ex-boyfriend in China. She felt it was an adventurous way of making some money by giving half-baked massages and jerking guys off.

I don’t know what came over me, but there and then I decided that I wanted to rescue her from this trade and have her all to my self.

I asked her if she was really keen on the money this job could offer and she repeated that she was doing it for fun because school was just a few hours and she had nothing else to do. She had been in SG for only a month (verified by checking the issue date of her visa later on)

Somehow, I felt I had all the evidence I needed to bao her for good.

Next thing I knew, I told the boss that I was taking her out and that she would not be working at the shop anymore. The boss was rather surprised because I had never been this way before. In fact the lady boss is one of the FOCs that I had before, and she knew my style, so she didn’t even think that I had conned Meimei into anything.

Having Meimei with me kind of rekindled all the eroticism that I had been craving for all this while. I told her to study and gave her books to read when she didn’t have classes to attend, with the threat that I would be testing her in the evenings.

But whenever I could, I would be with her and taught her how to please me the way I liked. I know she started to develop feelings for me because there were many times she automatically gave me the gf treatment even though I only wanted sex the way I enjoyed most.

She was rather cheap to maintain, since I didn’t have to reimburse her for lost earnings (she never had the intention to come here to earn money to begin with). I simply stopped playing golf on weekends and used the approximately $1600 I saved every month to pay her maintenance. Best part is, my wife thought I was still playing so I had an excuse for spending that kind of cash, especially since I told her I was playing in Malaysia and Bintan, so I had weekends to spend with Meimei.

I guess when you keep bonking the same person often, feelings would develop. I was addicted to her in a way because I had trained her to please me the way I liked. My affair with her lasted only 3 months before my wife found out. She had bumped into my supposedly golf buddies once too often while shopping and wondered why they were not in Bintan or Malaysia with me.

I guess when your stars shine, they shine. And when they fall, they really fall. Meimei also started to change. Her feelings for me had grown so strong that she was thinking of being my wife, and kind of demanding it. I was too weak to put her in her place because the sex with her was so damn good. I couldn’t bring myself to be a bastard because in some ways, I had also fallen for her.

Story too long, continued in next post.

singaporeano
25-04-2005, 12:59 AM
Part 2 ...

Anyway Meimei’s frustration led to her talking to her friends about her situation and she got advice from all the wrong sources. She had classmates who were here just to make money, and they managed to influence her thinking. To them, Meimei was sitting on a goldmine which they had all been envious of. They told her that she had to protect herself because Singaporean men, especially me, would never leave their wives for gals like them. They told her that she will lose out in the end because she would have been made used of by me and getting nothing in return. They advised her to start demanding cash from me so that even if we split up, she would get something out of it.

Perhaps I also contributed to the break-up, because I got angry whenever she wanted to clarify her status with me. It was never a problem before, plus the fact that I was afraid of telling her that I had indeed fallen for her. I didn’t want to raise her hopes to high in case things with my wife worked out. That compounded the problem because she saw it as her friends’ advice being true.

Anyway on the home front, my wife actually hired a PI to tail me and gathered enough evidence to sue me for divorce on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour, unbecoming of a married man like myself. She didn’t even give me a chance to redeem myself because she felt so betrayed by my actions. She just wanted out. Bear in mind she was not seeing anyone because she had already continuously rejected many suitors who tried their luck when we were having a long distance relationship while I was studying. It was a woman thing, especially the good women, the kind of “how could you do this to US” and ade up her mind to not look back.

The thing is, I loved my wife too. I never wanted to hurt her in any way. In the end to avoid any ugliness, I signed the papers for separation and it was formalized eventually. I did try to dissuade her during the period of separation, but she was not interested anymore.

During that one year, my life was all upside down because I was chasing a lost cause by trying to get my wife back, while at the same time trying to hold on to Meimei because I thought that if the divorce finally went through, I would still have her.

My work was affected because I was distracted everyday with thinking of how to handle things. I was a wreck. Doing things that I had never done before to try to win my wife back. But she was just too hurt to listen or give me a chance. I had been her first, and only one.

Back to Meimei. I was giving in more and more to her in order to indicate my sincerity, although I was not that sure anymore. I just wanted to hedge my bets. I guess in this way, I was screwing myself up big time because I was not sure of what exactly I wanted anymore. All in all I gave her about $35K in a short spell of 7 months (maybe cheap by some "tua kang" standards) – 3 months during our relationship, and another 4 months of trying to convince her to stay with me.

I could still afford it at that time, and this next 4 months with Meimei was like a normal relationship, not the special kind that we had before, nor the kind that my wife and I shared. It was the kind that in the past, I would have known wouldn’t last (if you remember from the earlier part, I had relationships in ozzie land despite having a long-distance one with my JC sweetheart-wife-ex-wife)

I had to finally give up hope of ever reconciling with my wife, and even signed away our matrimonial apartment as a last ditch effort to tell her how much she had meant to me, that without her, any material things didn’t matter. The divorce was finalised in August last year, quite a chop chop one.

Back again to Meimei. As a jobless fuck dwindling away my savings, Meimei soon realized and felt that she had no future with me. I guess women tend to be like that. They fall in love with you for no reason, then realize how lucky they are, and then get scared when they start thinking about the future. In a way it’s kind of like when my ex-wife and I thought of having a kid, then got scared and wanted to prepare ourselves.

So was it worth it?n Thought Meimei was different but later realized that all women are alike (note that I’m not only referring to PRCs)

I’m single again, and managed to get a new job 6 months back. Not a high-flyer anymore, but don’t need to earn that much for the previous lifestyle I had. Have been kind of disowned by my family because I’m an embarrassment to my dad’s business associates (I forgot to mention, he’s quite well known in certain industries)

Nowadays when I have the urge for a fuck, I’ll just go for the fuck and not waste time. Really give it to them good (fetish for matured PDMMs now) and ram them like there’s no tomorrow. Perhaps in a way it’s to let go my rage at women, but also to ensure that they are scared to earn my money too often (because I really give it to them good).

My story may not be the same as the others here, but it does share it’s similarities I feel. Most important thing I learnt was that never be over-confident of oneself that we can CONTROL the situaion. In my case, I was never really conned but in the end also LPPL, end up the big loser.

For those of you who have patiently read my entire post, thank you and I hope I didn’t bore you to death since it didn’t contain any erotic stuff.

For those of you who read it and think that I’m full of shit, all I can say is “to each his own”. I may be weak, but I have learnt my lesson well.

I don’t expect anyone to really learn any lesion here, because I didn’t despite having read about so many cases here, and hearing so many similar tales before.

If you really have a wife whom you treasue, I can only suggest you listen to a song by Cinderella about 10 over years ago. The title is “Don’t know what you’ve got”

newbadass
25-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Thanks Singaporeano for your story. It's very useful, and I appreciate the effort you took to write it and dredge up all the painful details.

Was going to up Shadowlunar's points for sharing his story, but he's got so many points, he can wait ;)

I also have the idea that if (that's a big "if") I ever get married, it is time to stop fooling around because I simply cannot afford it. Wallet not big enough. Of course, since I have never been married, damn easy to say. Some habits are hard to break.

But your story is a very good reminder of how easy it is to fall into KC trap and to bear in mind that no man is immune. Thank you.

singaporeano
25-04-2005, 01:35 PM
I appreciate the effort you took to write it and dredge up all the painful details.

The pain is something I have learnt to deal with. Or else what? Kill myself? No woman is worth THAT much. Also by telling this story also means that I have somewhat gotten over it, or at least I'd like to think.

But your story is a very good reminder of how easy it is to fall into KC trap and to bear in mind that no man is immune. Thank you.

Sorry to sound cynical, but I just don't have faith that this will serve as a deterrent to any bros here to not fall into the trap. When it happens, it will happen.

Cheers and happy bonking!

hothandlebar
25-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Part 2 ...
If you really have a wife whom you treasue, I can only suggest you listen to a song by Cinderella about 10 over years ago. The title is “Don’t know what you’ve got”

Yupz! That's my favourite song too... Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone... But then again, things happen for a reason and most importantly, you have learnt...

japboy
25-04-2005, 02:25 PM
I can only suggest you listen to a song by Cinderella about 10 over years ago. The title is “Don’t know what you’ve got”

bravo of u 2 post ur story here... well, it's neber 2 late 2 learn one's mistake...

i think man tends 2 b weak hearted when love n lust r in d mix.... ur little head tends 2 rule over d big one (sed many times..)...

anyway... hope dat u dun go back 2 same path again... :D

scoobiedoo
25-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Singaporeano:

Solid post, one of the best I've read on this site, and I could feel the pain of your heart. What's happened cannot be undone. But I'm sure you're now very much a wiser man.

For me, I rely heavily on Mrs Palmer and her five daughters :)

tungsten
25-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Part 2 ...

Interesting life story... Xi Zi Wu Qing, Biao Zi Wu Yi... Must really treat it as a business transaction to prevent oneself from falling into the trap.

For those who think they are experience since they screw 1 girl in 3 days... Just remember that these girls kena screw by 10 guys in 1 day. No way to beat them mathematically and experience wise. While having a gf feeling while screwing is enjoyable, must always be vigilant against dropping into KC trap.

DNAT
25-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Its dangerous for those who got wife / girlfren to cheong cos end up might 'like new hate old' :o

cheong Batam is the best option
- Indo gals mostly not pretty
- mostly money-faced
- language barrier so no chemistry
- wanna meet her must take ferry = very troublesome

lidat got lesser chance to kena KC trap, gong tau, cinta etc :)

waypastprime
25-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Its dangerous for those who got wife / girlfren to cheong cos end up might 'like new hate old'

- language barrier so no chemistry

lidat got lesser chance to kena KC trap, gong tau, cinta etc :)

But u speak Bahasa leh. :p

mahalosux
25-04-2005, 05:07 PM
cheong Batam is the best option
- Indo gals mostly not pretty

not pretty u still wan?? cover the face.. bomb the base huh??? :D

shadowlunar04
25-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Many thanks to bro singaporeano for his unselfishness in sharing his past experiences. My thousand apologies to dig up your painful past. :(

I'm glad that you are willing to share your side of your story. What you said is correct, when a man climbs high, he'll gets over-confident and feel that he can take on the whole world. Literally, did he know that the higher he climbs, the harder he falls? I can see that you haven't get over with what you've being through because you are still venting your inner fustration on the ladies you bonked. Bro, maybe, it's high time to pull yourself together and carry on with your normal life you had? No point pondering about things that were already gone. Tell yourself to look for another genuine relationship. Treat it as an NG in life and get yourself a Take 2. I believe when you look back at your life now, in a few years time, maybe you will be thinking, "Why am I still torturing myself even everything is irreversible?", "Why am I still wasting time with my life?". I strongly believe that you can redeem yourself by giving yourself another chance and be faithful to your next love.

Bro, sincerely, I hope you can pick up the pieces and carry on with your life. I wish you every best thing in life and hope you can find your true one soon.

Cheers
shadowlunar

machoman
25-04-2005, 06:33 PM
During that one year, my life was all upside down......

My work was affected because I was distracted everyday with thinking of how to handle things. I was a wreck.

So was it worth it?n Thought Meimei was different but later realized that all women are alike (note that I’m not only referring to PRC

My story may not be the same as the others here, but it does share it’s similarities I feel. Most important thing I learnt was that never be over-confident of oneself that we can CONTROL the situaion. In my case, I was never really conned but in the end also LPPL, end up the big loser.

I don’t expect anyone to really learn any lesion here, because I didn’t despite having read about so many cases here, and hearing so many similar tales before.

If you really have a wife whom you treasue, I can only suggest you listen to a song by Cinderella about 10 over years ago. The title is “Don’t know what you’ve got”[/QUOTE]

singaporeano, thanks for a well-writen and touching post... tragic and at the same time, educational.

I support shadowlunar04's sound advice to you to just let go of the past and look forward to a better future.

Although you do not think that your experience might help anyone, you never know. At least, it might wake somebody up and prevent him from plunging deeper into a "ill-fated" relationship.

I wish you all the best in all your future endeavours and relationships. :cool:

singaporeano
25-04-2005, 11:36 PM
I can see that you haven't get over with what you've being through because you are still venting your inner fustration on the ladies you bonked. Bro, maybe, it's high time to pull yourself together and carry on with your normal life you had? No point pondering about things that were already gone. Tell yourself to look for another genuine relationship.

Bro, sincerely, I hope you can pick up the pieces and carry on with your life. I wish you every best thing in life and hope you can find your true one soon.
Hi bro, you are quite right to say that I haven't really gotten over the whole episode and as you also correctly spotted, I'm venting my frustrations with hard ramming fucks which I claim is my current fetish.

The truth is, I'm still a little scared of getting back into any relationship - even a "true love" kind. Perhaps I'm afraid to hurt someone again, or afraid of screwing my life one more time. One thing I have really learnt is that no matter how "zai" I think I am, I'm still prone to falling into the trap. Maybe I'm just a little wiser than before, but not wise enough yet.

Meanwhile, I'm back in the circuit of F&Fs, your typical WBTYM.

shadowlunar04
26-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Hi bro, you are quite right to say that I haven't really gotten over the whole episode and as you also correctly spotted, I'm venting my frustrations with hard ramming fucks which I claim is my current fetish.

The truth is, I'm still a little scared of getting back into any relationship - even a "true love" kind. Perhaps I'm afraid to hurt someone again, or afraid of screwing my life one more time. One thing I have really learnt is that no matter how "zai" I think I am, I'm still prone to falling into the trap. Maybe I'm just a little wiser than before, but not wise enough yet.

I can understand why you are still doing what you are doing now. I have been through the similar events. Not divorce though but breakup of bf/gf relationship. I know it's not easy and I was like you, venting my frustrations on my next gf, bonking her, make use of her feelings (because she was secretly admired me when I was still in relationship with my old gf). I don't know what got over me then. I guess I was young, headstrong and couldn't accept the reality. So, I took advantage of this gal. And these happened during my poly days. Luckily, that time my pockets were not deep enough to go GL or else it might be even worse.

Honestly speaking, up till today, I still feel remorse of what I did to this gal. I ditched after I had enough of her. It always makes me guilty because I know I'm not one of her happy memories but one of the painful ones. I guess I left a deep scar in her heart. My only consolation is that she is married happily with 2 kids. And occasionally, when I think of her, I will bless her and her family in my heart. That's the only make up I can do for her after what I did to her.

I can understand that you are not ready for another relationship. Maybe, you're right. No gals should deserve the aftermath of a previous bad relationship of another.

You have my support, bro. Your current life is not healthy for you, you're wasting time and your life away. Do get a grip soon. Still the same old phrase, wish you all the best things in life.

Cheers
shadowlunar

devil9992002
26-04-2005, 11:41 AM
It's easier to say that you have learnt a lesson, i will not do it again, etc, etc,etc................

The amount of self-discipline must be very great and self-control must be very good.

I had fell into many KC traps, hurt many times, yet still will fall into more traps. Not because tat i never learn from my mistakes, it's because i am human, have feelings.

Regardless of how many times you had been hurt, you will always crave for another one, one that will be lasting. But to all bros, sis-s, out there, PLEASE remember LOVE only last for 3 months, cravings last for another 6 months, and habits last FOREVER.

ct75
26-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Hmmmmm mind me giving my views? For a man to be with a chio, hot, sexy and fuckable chick.... well its a biz transaction. U got to be either rich, handsome, successful. U have the goods and she has the looks. So if u are prepared to pay 50k to get such a hot chick fucking with u almost every night and being able to show her off to everyone this hot babe then good for u. If you are thinking of true love and all.... after having dumped in 50k then u are one fucking idiot......

Most girls in the trade are here cos of one thing $$$. Yes there are those that are truly nice but not many. Some get disillusioned cos they have been screwed so much (The cat 40 variety) by sometimes really obnoxious customers... some hate men... and many are emotionally scarred..... There are one or two that I have met that tell me (Became friends) They are sick of the WL life and wait to go back and open up a shop (For your info, they have never asked me for a single cent) and restart their lives.

For the Fiance, I really pity her but also am happy for her that at least its before they got married that this thing happened. Cos getting married to such a idiot will be even worse!

nympho2
26-04-2005, 03:15 PM
as seasoned as we may be, men still fall prey when least expected, in most ridiculous and stupid fashion.
i was cheonging with a buddy at a local ktv packed with mainlanders when he met a girl there. prior to that, we had been to such places, patronised chinese gals for sex for the umpteenth time. somehow, this girl appeared to be "special", complaining about how she got conned to come here and work blah blah, how she just wanted to go back to china, how she refused to degrade herself and hence provided just basic company, no hanky panky. amazingly, my buddy fell for it. stupid as it sounds, he asked her out subsequently, she gave up tips and all just to go jalan with him at the beach and all. then, the inevitable happened, he fell in love with her.
to start with, she is not even a looker. but somehow, she played her cards right and quoted really cliched lines like she will wait for my friend regardless of time, in good/poor health and in poverty/riches (i was disgusted as it was obvious that my friend is rich,when he owns more than one car) well, the rest of the story is pure taiwanese soap opera. my friend left his wife and children. i was dumbfounded and yet have to take my hat off to the woman. perhaps it is really true love but i think the story will be a different one if my buddy had been a poor salaried man trying to make ends meet all the time. my intent here to warn all SB brothers, as seasoned and as old birds we may be in the cheong scene, NEVER underestimate a Chinese mainlander, personally, i always make sure that when a mainlander offers sex, i pay her for it even though she may reject. it is always prudent to make a stand from the start that it is nothing more than a business transaction. yes, free sex is always good but one will end up paying a heavier price at the end.

machoman
26-04-2005, 03:36 PM
as seasoned as we may be, men still fall prey when least expected, in most ridiculous and stupid fashion.
i was cheonging with a buddy at a local ktv packed with mainlanders when he met a girl there. prior to that, we had been to such places, patronised chinese gals for sex for the umpteenth time. somehow, this girl appeared to be "special".................................................. .......................................

subsequently, she gave up tips and all just to go jalan with him at the beach and all. then, the inevitable happened, he fell in love with her.
to start with, she is not even a looker. but somehow, she played her cards right and quoted really cliched lines like she will wait for my friend regardless of time, in good/poor health and in poverty/riches ................................

my intent here to warn all SB brothers, as seasoned and as old birds we may be in the cheong scene, NEVER underestimate a Chinese mainlander, personally, i always make sure that when a mainlander offers sex, i pay her for it even though she may reject. it is always prudent to make a stand from the start that it is nothing more than a business transaction. yes, free sex is always good but one will end up paying a heavier price at the end.

Ah...many men like to play with fire and finally, get scorched by the flames of so-called "Kan Ching". A lot of us assume that we can easily escape and some do, with only minor degrees of burns but some get scarred permanently.

It's an extremely bitter lesson to be learned that "there is no such thing as a free lunch", especially with WLs. Yup, usually the men end up paying a much higher price in the end, not only in monetary terms but also emotionally and mentally. :cool:

hann73
26-04-2005, 03:59 PM
my friend left his wife and children. i was dumbfounded and yet have to take my hat off to the woman. perhaps it is really true love but i think the story will be a different one if my buddy had been a poor salaried man trying to make ends meet all the time.

Bro nympho2, just to ask you, are they still together? Dun forget, if your friend divorced his wife, 1/2 of his assets go to her ex-wife plus maintenance. So the prc girl may not have gotten a good deal, unless your friend is REALLY that loaded. Sorry, kaypoh. ;)

Garf
27-04-2005, 09:16 PM
I guess women tend to be like that. They fall in love with you for no reason, then realize how lucky they are, and then get scared when they start thinking about the future.
Really a wise guess. When the woman wants tat guy, she sure will think about their future.

PASSIONAETE04
28-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Bro, I'm married liao. My wife doesn't know about this and I don't want her to have any wrong impression. Bro, I know the rules of cheonging. Who can play with and who cannot. There are times you have to be a gentleman and there are times you have to call out your inner beast. I have my rules when it comes to women and I strictly abide it.

This time I have to be a gentleman and I bear no ill intentions on this gal. I offered my help willingly without asking or wishing anything in return. Some ppl may see it differently. As long as, I'm honourable in what I'm doing, I don't have to answer to anyone. No offence, bro. It's just my style and character.

Bro, Nowadays Gentlemen like U are hard to find, there are alot opportunist who all waiting like a hawk, just to get the right timimg to attack.

After reading the whole incident related by U, my main concern is that whether this gal has lost her virginity to your friend ?
It would be very unfortunate if she has lost that.....to a 10 years GL cheongster and ended up been discarded !

wahpiang
29-04-2005, 01:50 AM
wonder if all the bros can spot a common thing among all that have been posted? money-hungry PRC? scheming women? stupid robert heads? KC trap? maybe but..... in my opinion, the root of all evil is MONEY...... without money, you can't do anything, let alone be a target. :cool:

Sure2C
29-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Many thanks to bro singaporeano for his unselfishness in sharing his past experiences. My thousand apologies to dig up your painful past...I can see that you haven't get over with what you've being through because you are still venting your inner fustration on the ladies you bonked. Bro, maybe, it's high time to pull yourself together and carry on with your normal life you had? No point pondering about things that were already gone. Tell yourself to look for another genuine relationship. Treat it as an NG in life and get yourself a Take 2. I believe when you look back at your life now, in a few years time, maybe you will be thinking, "Why am I still torturing myself even everything is irreversible?", "Why am I still wasting time with my life?". I strongly believe that you can redeem yourself by giving yourself another chance and be faithful to your next love...
Trully agreed!! Whether u r happy or sad or fustrated, life still hv to go on. So, y not put the unhappy pass behind n look forward for better future?
Don't forget the song "Mi Tian Huay Geng Hao".
Wish all Bros in SBF a better/happy life forever!!!
n for those who hv not fall prey into this type of suffering, do CHERISH the family life u hv now, especially those already married. May such suffering never happen to u forever!!

Sure2C
29-04-2005, 02:08 AM
Ah...many men like to play with fire and finally, get scorched by the flames of so-called "Kan Ching". A lot of us assume that we can easily escape and some do, with only minor degrees of burns but some get scarred permanently.

It's an extremely bitter lesson to be learned that "there is no such thing as a free lunch", especially with WLs. Yup, usually the men end up paying a much higher price in the end, not only in monetary terms but also emotionally and mentally. :cool:
Yes, always remember tat in this world, "Nothing is Free"!!
Even the commercial ad, they say u'll get bah bah bah for free, but in the end, u'll still hv to pay, someway or another!!! :(

y7u8i9o0
29-04-2005, 04:02 AM
I really empathise wif the victim...i guess both of them are victims. well, from my days of cheonging, the rules are simple but men always find hard to follow. Even lau jiao cheongster will have times when he makes poor or even wrong decisions. the impt thing is to look ahead, faces the consequences bravely and move along.

send my condolences
y7 :o

waypastprime
29-04-2005, 01:03 PM
wonder if all the bros can spot a common thing among all that have been posted? money-hungry PRC? scheming women? stupid robert heads? KC trap? maybe but..... in my opinion, the root of all evil is MONEY...... without money, you can't do anything, let alone be a target.

No wonder I was never a target by these women. Coz I dont possess the money and looks. :o :(

peterfish
29-04-2005, 01:27 PM
After reading the whole incident related by U, my main concern is that whether this gal has lost her virginity to your friend ?
It would be very unfortunate if she has lost that.....to a 10 years GL cheongster and ended up been discarded !
What has that got to do with the whole affair? Think the main thing is for the gal to get back on her feet rather than to ponder of the loss of her virginity. Right?

nismo88
29-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Maybe I'm just a little wiser than before, but not wise enough yet.
Bro singaporeano, thanks for sharing yr experience with us n i share the tots of some other bros here...... i feel that this mayb a passing period where u vent yr hate on these women but after a period of time u will get tired of it too..... maybe by then u will think about wat else u r gonna do n so on..... when we fall doesnt mean thats the end rite..... especially we singaporean... LL oso have to stand up by ourself..... i hope the this day for u will come soon........ Cheers n bonk reaaaal hard for now.... :D

Rof|maoxz
29-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Bro, I know the rules of cheonging. Who can play with and who cannot. There are times you have to be a gentleman and there are times you have to call out your inner beast. I have my rules when it comes to women and I strictly abide it..........

Good one bro. I sincerely hope that others will follow your style which is quite similar to mine to minimise severe damage to pocket and ourselves. Hope our bro SJG will read this. :D

Rof|maoxz
29-04-2005, 05:14 PM
No wonder I was never a target by these women. Coz I dont possess the money and looks.

Hey, you are the most susceptible to those SYTs. Watch out!! ;)

PASSIONAETE04
29-04-2005, 05:20 PM
What has that got to do with the whole affair? Think the main thing is for the gal to get back on her feet rather than to ponder of the loss of her virginity. Right?

Bro U got the point, but should a gal loss her virginity under such circumstances seem more difficult to restore her normal life ........

Sure2C
01-05-2005, 05:56 AM
No wonder I was never a target by these women. Coz I dont possess the money and looks.
Bro waypastprime, u sldnt be looking down on urself. Everyone has his value in this world.

U may not hv money n looks, but if u hv happiness, than I think tat's more precious than anything else in the world!

N mb its bcos u dunt hv $$$ n looks tat hv FREED u from all this type of trouble? It's still a good thing rite?

Baseline is NEVER LOOK DOWN ON URSELF!! Cheers!! :)

Sure2C
01-05-2005, 06:36 AM
...I know the rules of cheonging. Who can play with and who cannot. There are times you have to be a gentleman and there are times you have to call out your inner beast. I have my rules when it comes to women and I strictly abide it.
This time I have to be a gentleman and I bear no ill intentions on this gal. I offered my help willingly without asking or wishing anything in return...I'm honourable in what I'm doing, I don't have to answer to anyone. No offence, bro. It's just my style and character.
U hv my high respect, Bro shadowlunar04.
I've once taking care of my frd's gf, when they r having problem. But, not as steady as u (mb tat time I was too young), I nearly got myself crossing the line to take her as my gf. Luckily, another frd of mine reminded me n I pull out of it w/o getting myself into making the mistake.
It's nvr easy to takecare of frd's gf/wife w/o crossing fire. U've stayed in the clear line. U must be a great man! Salute U n up u!
Hope ur frd can come to true life n restore his r/s back with his gf to end all's suffering.

EvoIX
27-05-2005, 11:28 AM
so got anymore updates abt your fucks? share share some FRs leh