PDA

View Full Version : Male seeking for short term fun at JB

mitosblog
30-03-2013, 05:30 PM
Will visit JB from July 1 to July 5, 2013. I'm looking for freelancer or female to have fun either with a free or a paid session.

I'm 35yrs old
Single (no wife or gf to worry about)
175 cm tall
66 kg
Slim build
Average looking
Casual drinker

Looking for:
massage girl, freelancer, office lady, college student
between 20 to 30 years
local Malaysian Chinese
pleasant looking
fair and slim
long hair
at least 160 cm

If you work in the sex industry (massage girl) welcome to PM me and I'm willing to pay for a short session sex date.; 1 shot, overnight, etc. We can discuss the rates later.

For others it will be like a short fuck session at my hotel room if you agree to meet up.

Any female interested can pm me I will send u my pic in exchange for urs =)

ColdBlood99
30-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Will visit JB from July 1 to July 5, 2013. I'm looking for freelancer or female to have fun either with a free or a paid session.

I'm 35yrs old
175 cm tall
66 kg
Slim build
Average looking
Casual drinker

Looking for:
between 20 to 30 years
local Malaysian Chinese
pleasant looking
fair and slim
long hair
at least 160 cm

If you work in the sex industry (massage girl) welcome to PM me and I'm willing to pay for a short session sex date.; 1 shot, overnight, etc. We can discuss the rates later.

For others it will be like a short fuck session at my hotel room if you agree to meet up.

i thought jb should have more KT? :confused:

big_cock
30-03-2013, 06:54 PM

I'm 35yrs old
175 cm tall
66 kg
Slim build
Average looking
Casual drinker

Looking for:
between 20 to 30 years
local Malaysian Chinese
pleasant looking
fair and slim
long hair
at least 160 cm

bro JB and kuching far?if not far..here got 1 link for u.. no need search here and there http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8746108&postcount=457 :p:D

jnudes
30-03-2013, 10:41 PM
majority of the members here are from SG. consider yourself lucky if you happen to meet one. good luck bro :D