PDA

View Full Version : Noni from Aven View.

novetan
22-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Noni is the sexy malay gal from Avien View but has left weeks ago. She is really a slut when shagging her. Any bro. knows where she has shifted? Thanks

Bobby8881
23-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Noni is the sexy malay gal from Avien View but has left weeks ago. She is really a slut when shagging her. Any bro. knows where she has shifted? Thanks

Heard she was leaving when I last visited her 2 weeks ago .... she didn't say where she was going to when I asked her.

OT: Anyone knows where Nicole (formerly from Aven and Admiralty) went to?

TIA

Sexdoc
07-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Hi bothers, Noni is back from Australia. Went down to Aven View with a friend, and met by the lao chio lady boss. After chating for recommendation I took Noni to renew long-lost friendship, and my friend had Yoki. Noni was happy to see me, and I had a good time as she pampered me from head to toes man. My hands wandered under her cloths without ceremony. She was playful, showing her soft small breast topping with brown tits and rubbing on my didi at full attention liao. The rest is up to your imagination.... My friend was equally satisfied with Yoki, saw her coming out with angel look and nice curvature, very sweet girl next door. My eyes noted her clean shapley foot, the types that a man like to makan and suck. Damage is standard.

novetan
10-05-2005, 12:18 PM
thanks bro,

Will definitely meet Noni again for her slutty sex play

MMM88
10-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Hi bothers, Noni is back from Australia. Went down to Aven View with a friend, and met by the lao chio lady boss. After chating for recommendation I took Noni to renew long-lost friendship, and my friend had Yoki. Noni was happy to see me, and I had a good time as she pampered me from head to toes man. My hands wandered under her cloths without ceremony. She was playful, showing her soft small breast topping with brown tits and rubbing on my didi at full attention liao. The rest is up to your imagination.... My friend was equally satisfied with Yoki, saw her coming out with angel look and nice curvature, very sweet girl next door. My eyes noted her clean shapley foot, the types that a man like to makan and suck. Damage is standard.

Bro sexdoc
care to give FR ....sounds good... :p

Sexdoc
10-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Went to Aven View today to try Yuki. After hearing from my frirend about her service so cannot resist liao. After two weeks I managed to save enough to give her a try. So which FR, Noni or Yuki, r you guys interested in?

Right here is my short FR on both, 4 cents worth at 2 cents each.

It was my 2nd time with Noni, now Australian trained. Hmmm, so she is educated meaning she had overseas experience. Massage is massage, I know brothers that may be irrelevant. But she is more cosmopolitan and sophisticated to me. My both sessions were very good, if you like brownie and don't mind or prefer samll boobs.

Look, -- 6/10, Face quite pretty with CFM look.
Body –- 7/10, slender and smooth.
Boobs -- 5/10, girly cup with nice nip.
Attitude -– 8/10, friendly conversation, better than my first time.
FJ - Generous on frenching, felt like melting in her.

FR on Yuki

Certainly well proportioned, suculent body and nice pair of legs and enticing feet.

Look -- 7.5/10 Face is like angle and pleasing like next door girl. Relaxing conversation, provocative to didi.
Body -- 8/10. Can caress her legs and feet for sextisfying thrill. Well endowed pair of authentic boobs, dangling at rite eleastic.

cy4537
11-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Is Yuki Malay?

Fook-me
11-05-2005, 02:54 PM
FR on Yuki

Certainly well proportioned, suculent body and nice pair of legs and enticing feet.

Look -- 7.5/10 Face is like angle and pleasing like next door girl. Relaxing conversation, provocative to didi.
Body -- 8/10. Can caress her legs and feet for sextisfying thrill. Well endowed pair of authentic boobs, dangling at rite eleastic.[/QUOTE]

Whats the damage?reading your FR makes me wanna try soon.