PDA

View Full Version : Advice Please (Ver 2.0)

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 11:26 AM
I have a problem I hope the brothers here can help me with.

I have a girlfriend working in cat40 GL house and we are in love and I want to get her out of this trade, first I need to pay off her debts of 5 million Thai Bahts and then may I know if I can apply to AV to marry her?

Many thanks, can PM me too for those who do not want to post here

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 11:30 AM

I do not really understand what you are asking us.. It seems like you are asking us for advices on 2 things.

1) how to get the 5 million thai baht? ermmz money wise, you got to settle yourself lah. Or buy toto/ 4D and hope to strike big.

2) how to apply to AV to marry her? I do believe you got the agency wrong lah. IIRC for marriage to foriegn citizen you need to apply at immigration not AV.

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Thanks for fast reply, I got the 5 million needed, it just that now I want to marry her and since AV is in charge of her I must apply there so that they can release her from her OKT right?

collin_23
22-04-2005, 11:39 AM
No such thing as 5 million baht debt. Don't be ridiculous pls. Go read up the other threads if u r ignorant about how they came to sg etc, it is most of the time on a 'voluntary' basis, the main purpose is to earn money. Don't get chopped pls.

I am not pouring cold water on u but I doubt she will want u after u pay off her ' 5 million debt' , that is unless u r handsome, rich, speak thai and all qualities that women look for in a relationship. Look at yourself and ask yourself what does she see in u?

How much do u know about her and her family etc? Does she have husband or boyfriend or kids back home liao?

My advice hire a PI to check on her background back home 1st, don't wish for u to get cheated. Also, make sure she have not more than 1 tiraks others than u.

As for the AV matter, not easy to marry in sg immediately since she came here to work as WL. Better chances if u marry her abroad and stay there with her.

Cheers

guppiesguppies
22-04-2005, 11:39 AM
wow... you are one good man... 5,000,000THB is almost over S$212,000... she must have bought herself a huge bungalow in Thailand to chalk up a 5 million baht debt... i believe our authorities will have her sent back to her country first, while you make further arrangments for her to enter Singapore with a different agenda, ie social visit pass, then you can bring it further from there... all to much of a hassle... i think its still best to leave the country and get married there... anyway hope everything works out well for you... best of luck...

collin_23
22-04-2005, 11:40 AM
haiz....good luck. :(

Best wishes. :)

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 11:43 AM
She told me she need the money to pay off debts and for dowry to marry her, build house so for and so on. I find it is a small price to pay if we can be together. I am now paying much more to keep her from doing night bookings as I will pay and book her every night and I have been doing this for almosts 2 months since I know her. I want her to quit as soon as possible so that we can be together and she will not have to suffer by sleeping with others anymore

guppiesguppies
22-04-2005, 11:46 AM
She told me she need the money to pay off debts and for dowry to marry her, build house so for and so on. I find it is a small price to pay if we can be together. I am now paying much more to keep her from doing night bookings as I will pay and book her every night and I have been doing this for almosts 2 months since I know her. I want her to quit as soon as possible so that we can be together and she will not have to suffer by sleeping with others anymore
you are the man!!! did you sold your RX-8 for it...

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Luckily no need to yet but if I dun get her back soon the bills are adding up not to mention my heartache when she is with other men

BenQ
22-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Yo brother not to pour yr cold water cos i ever heard there is a rule tat the girls who have work in geylang b4 they cant get married in sg if i nt wrong.So u better go check it out first b4 doing any rush things k

Eastpipper
Luckily no need to yet but if I dun get her back soon the bills are adding up not to mention my heartache when she is with other men

no offence huh,but i really smell a fish here,better chk b4 u commit.

DNAT

O/Nite for 2 months ... S$130 x 60 days = S$7,800 ..

Way to go .. !!! :D lidat get a Kalimantan chinese wife better lah .. S$9888 only.

:D

Rof|maoxz
22-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Thanks for fast reply, I got the 5 million needed, it just that now I want to marry her and since AV is in charge of her I must apply there so that they can release her from her OKT right?

Since you have got the 5 million Baht (SPG$211) ready, that means you got serious business here. Since she's a WL, her work permit is kinda specially issued by MOM. You shld cancel her work permit, send her back home for awhile, return back to SGP and ask MOM for approval b4 heading to ROM for registration. Seems very easy uncomplicated but it's not. Take care huh.

Rof|maoxz

OkoBoko
22-04-2005, 11:57 AM

Way to go .. !!! :D lidat get a Kalimantan chinese wife better lah .. S$9888 only.

Heard Kalimantan girl very wild ley, is it true? :D

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 11:58 AM
She only in this trade for 4 months plus can cancel and go home just like that?

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 11:59 AM

Brother if it is within my means I will not let her work even the ST, but the OKT says no so everday I pay for 3-5 ST sessions

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 12:00 PM
I trust her, also she will be with me in Singapore once I marry her so I dun care for her past or if she has a bf/husband in Thailand or whatever

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Since you have got the 5 million Baht (SPG$211) ready, that means you got serious business here. Since she's a WL, her work permit is kinda specially issued by MOM. You shld cancel her work permit, send her back home for awhile, return back to SGP and ask MOM for approval b4 heading to ROM for registration. Seems very easy uncomplicated but it's not. Take care huh.

Rof|maoxzI can cancel the AV permit for her on my own? I intend to enage a lawyer to go to MOM/AV/ICA or where ever to demand her release, possible?

Rof|maoxz
22-04-2005, 12:02 PM
She only in this trade for 4 months plus can cancel and go home just like that?

Dun know how deep is your relationship with her. By judging your thread, I think you are just handle things aimlessly. Without much consideration you want to discuss an important event call marriage? :rolleyes:

jdi813
22-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Sad to tell u bro ... u dun sound like ur in the right frame of mind to make this sorta decisions ... Marrying a WL is not something u wanna rush into ... % million debt ??? U know wat the hell she did to inccur such a huge debt ??? It's really a hell of alot of money man ...

My advice would be to take it slowly ... find out more about her and her background b4 u make such a life changing decision ...

how long have u known her and how much do u know about her ???

Watever we tell u ... ur mind is more or less made up liao ... Just hope that she is not playin u big time ... Wish u all the best in watever decision u decide to make

DNAT
22-04-2005, 12:07 PM

S$217,000 leh ... if got this sum of money, teng poh zhuar also got many Sg gals come and pai-tui to be your wife leh ...

S$50K - renovate new home
S$80K - buy a new car
S$30K - FD under the gal's name
S$50K - wedding ceremony package and banquet

gum gum ho ... :D still got S$7K can go Japan for 7 days honey moon

Rof|maoxz
22-04-2005, 12:08 PM
I can cancel the AV permit for her on my own? I intend to enage a lawyer to go to MOM/AV/ICA or where ever to demand her release, possible?

Nope, you cant cancel on your own of course. Cancellation Of Work Permit is to be done by the employer. On the termination of the worker’s employment (inclusive of resignation) or On the expiry of the Work Permit.The Work Permit cannot be cancelled in advance. The cancellation of the Work Permit is done immediately when the required documents are submitted at the Work Permit Department.

Call 6438 5122 to find out more.

guppiesguppies
22-04-2005, 12:09 PM
i agree with bro above... do your background check... don't be caught being the fool... $ can make back though... but nursing a broken heart is tuff... from what i see...

anyway am i wrong to say that CAT40 girls are usually up in the thai market for quite a while before they are exported to singapore??? that's what is norm in the CAT40 market right? i'm not implying the "Worth It Or Not" for i believe True Love is priceless...

still the same words... don't be caught being the fool...

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 12:22 PM
I just want to do whatever it takes to stop her from working ASAP. You guys are also men, I ask you who can take it that his wife is being fuck by other men everyday while I sit and do nothing? I must save her at all costs! I admit now I am very rash and reckless but I will go crazy if this is to carry on, money is secondary and I dun mind what she did in the past since I love her, but now that she is going to be my woman I cannot allow this to happen. I am now asking close friends of mine to go and pay for double sessions at one time so that I can prevent her from working. Of course in the room they will do nothing and I will just be chatting with her on the phone. This OKT claims that I cannot block book her even if I pay as it is against AV laws? Is there such a thing? Luckily I got the worker in my pocket so everynight I can go and book her since the OKT is not around at night. The OKT even wants to ban me from going to the house. If he makes me angry I might just bump him off.

DNAT
22-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Brother if it is within my means I will not let her work even the ST, but the OKT says no so everday I pay for 3-5 ST sessions

ok bro .. you go the money but can you ensure she can stay in Sg permanently after you marry her? ... :)

unless you intend to move to Thailand then I got nothing to say.

DNAT
22-04-2005, 12:33 PM
I trust her, also she will be with me in Singapore once I marry her so I dun care for her past or if she has a bf/husband in Thailand or whatever

let me remind you first .. there is no way she is gonna get a long term visit pass in Sg even through marriage, let alone PR status. Unless she get a new ID ..

OkoBoko
22-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Assuming a rich guy driving a RX-8 going crazy over a CAT40? Bro, u can hv tons if u want man...........think u really need to cool off & hv a serious thought of dat. Yr personal friends never advise u? How about yr family members?

LeDivorcee
22-04-2005, 12:45 PM

Hello bro,

Trust me on this lah... no GL girl, especially those who are working in the house one, are worth that sort of attention from you. Furthermore, 5 mil of baht is no small amount to a thai, you may have that kind of money to throw to her, doesn't mean that she will just follow you around like a puppy... how can you ensure she won't be back into the same trade during the day when you are working?

You can never know when she is going to turn around and bite you in your back. With that kind of money, you can have your choice of PRC, Viet, Cambodia or even Indon. What for go looking for love in GL?

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Assuming a rich guy driving a RX-8 going crazy over a CAT40? Bro, u can hv tons if u want man...........think u really need to cool off & hv a serious thought of dat. Yr personal friends never advise u? How about yr family members?What is wrong? Rich pple cannot love poor pple? She being poor is no fault of hers, what's so great with driving an RX-8? No BS but I can ask for a real sports car if I want to but that's not my style, if a girl falls for me because I am driving a Porsche then she should marry my car not me what I am looking for is true love not tons of woman who love my money.
My family has meet her couple of times but they dun know her trade as I dun think they can take it. Now I am taking money form them to help her as I am still in NS and my monthly allowance and savings dun have enough but luckily they have not started asking questions yet that's why I need to solve this ASAP

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Hello bro,

Trust me on this lah... no GL girl, especially those who are working in the house one, are worth that sort of attention from you. Furthermore, 5 mil of baht is no small amount to a thai, you may have that kind of money to throw to her, doesn't mean that she will just follow you around like a puppy... how can you ensure she won't be back into the same trade during the day when you are working?

You can never know when she is going to turn around and bite you in your back. With that kind of money, you can have your choice of PRC, Viet, Cambodia or even Indon. What for go looking for love in GL?why musty we put money on one end of the scale and the love the girl deserve from us on the other end? Can we really measure LOVE? How much a kilo? I know I can have my choice of many 'decent' women but I only love her and she loves me, who's to say 'decent' girls dun sleep around? Go to the clubs at night and you can see how slutty the 'decent' girls are. My wife she is only doing this for finanicial reasons, she is not s slut. When we get marry, I will provide for her and her family there is no need for her to go back to the trade. She is a simple girl with simple needs

cheongkid
22-04-2005, 12:56 PM
The threadstarter not only drives a RX-8 but is also a BG in the airforce.

Not wanting to pour cold water but if you guys read all his previous posts...

Spursgetz
22-04-2005, 12:59 PM
rich man son..in NS, still young..and you sure u so young want to get married?

think again young man

OkoBoko
22-04-2005, 01:00 PM
What is wrong? Rich pple cannot love poor pple? She being poor is no fault of hers, what's so great with driving an RX-8? No BS but I can ask for a real sports car if I want to but that's not my style, if a girl falls for me because I am driving a Porsche then she should marry my car not me what I am looking for is true love not tons of woman who love my money.
My family has meet her couple of times but they dun know her trade as I dun think they can take it. Now I am taking money form them to help her as I am still in NS and my monthly allowance and savings dun have enough but luckily they have not started asking questions yet that's why I need to solve this ASAP

NS men, young & passionate & hot-headed! Did i mentioned anything wrong? I merely advise u to think hard. Hv u talk to yr parents over it? wat so if they hv met? tell them the whole situation and see wat is their feedbacks. Indeed there r some "fairy-tales" dat's hv a good-ending. But from yr exposure now u really think u can commit a relationship with a WL. Is it just I luv u & U luv me ah? There is many hidden applications behind my dear samster.

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 01:01 PM
rich man son..in NS, still young..and you sure u so young want to get married?

think again young manI am already 25, entered NS late.....one more thing I have to tell all, I think she is pregnate too. And I heard it is an offence for them so I must get her out

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 01:04 PM

Not wanting to pour cold water but if you guys read all his previous posts... I am in the airforce but not BG but just a 3SG :)

LeDivorcee
22-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Go to the clubs at night and you can see how slutty the 'decent' girls are. My wife she is only doing this for finanicial reasons, she is not s slut. When we get marry, I will provide for her and her family there is no need for her to go back to the trade. She is a simple girl with simple needs

Bro,

Be cool. I didn't mean to insult you or your intended wife. But frankly speaking, you should have heard enough in this forum about the WLs. Most of them are hard up for money because of family problems back at home. She may be a simple girl to you, but how about when she is not with you? Did you investigate it further? Ask other people around for an unbias view? You think that given a choice, she wanted to do this line?

There are also cases where the girl is so addicted working as a WL that they keep coming back as it is a sure and good way of making money. Do carefully consider every aspect of her life and yours.

DNAT
22-04-2005, 01:24 PM
anyway am i wrong to say that CAT40 girls are usually up in the thai market for quite a while before they are exported to singapore??? that's what is norm in the CAT40 market right? i'm not implying the "Worth It Or Not" for i believe True Love is priceless...

Most cat40 gals are super lau jiaos already .. once she show hand to 'chut' KC trap, not many can escape .. :D

wanderer23
22-04-2005, 01:50 PM

I am in the airforce but not BG but just a 3SG

I do believe that you did post this post?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=702915&postcount=2

I am a airforce BG, here got no column for me to tick

DNAT
22-04-2005, 02:06 PM

CK, you lidat picak ppl's lobang goot meh? :D

your kaki Oko still answer until beri shiok leh ... hiak hiak

waypastprime
22-04-2005, 02:06 PM
He should at least put a laughing smilie at the end of the sentence to show that he's joking. :cool:

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Wah this thread is only TCSS nia issit?

KNN waste my time reply so fast somemore. :mad: kaoz

RX-8 you beli the can hor. Say until like real liddat.

DNAT
22-04-2005, 02:11 PM
He should at least put a laughing smilie at the end of the sentence to show that he's joking. :cool:

so if din put leh? you 1 2 zap him izit? :confused:

siamcutey
22-04-2005, 02:29 PM
wahahahaha, a man with 5 million baht will have no problems at all lah. Somemore its only cat40 girl. Buy her out with money only mah. The boss can get another girl straight away from thailand to replace the girl cos this guy got 5 million baht siah.

You have the best thing which we all don't have. You have money, so make use of it. No problem to marry her also, You throw another 5 million baht at AV, and another 5 million baht to MOM.

Remember to invite me to your wedding dinner too. But I cannot afford to bao a 5 million baht ang pow for you.

hahaha
SC

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Remember to invite me to your wedding dinner too. But I cannot afford to bao a 5 million baht ang pow for you.

hahaha
SC

SC bro, offer to help him at the wedding lor. Later he bao 5 million baht ang pow for you leh. Then you also got 5 million baht to throw around liao.

RX-8(SFF4518X)
22-04-2005, 02:40 PM
wahahahaha, a man with 5 million baht will have no problems at all lah. Somemore its only cat40 girl. Buy her out with money only mah. The boss can get another girl straight away from thailand to replace the girl cos this guy got 5 million baht siah.

You have the best thing which we all don't have. You have money, so make use of it. No problem to marry her also, You throw another 5 million baht at AV, and another 5 million baht to MOM.

hahaha
SCSpore can bribe money? I dun think so? Btw is 5 million baht, not SIN dollars. I dun have 5 million SIN dollars

HOTDUD
22-04-2005, 03:51 PM

I have a girlfriend working in cat40 GL house and we are in love and I want to get her out of this trade, first I need to pay off her debts of 5 million Thai Bahts and then may I know if I can apply to AV to marry her?

brother, r u in her black magic spell ??
those bloody chicken r employed by the OKT.
they get $20 and the OKT get $20, please dun get conned.
u better tell ur mum tat u kanna black magic spell, ask her to bring u to temple b4 too late!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Castrol
22-04-2005, 03:59 PM

wow all loaded sia... can we all sit down on the floor play see kee pee? i dont have cash but will bring my cheque book... ;)

Eastpipper
22-04-2005, 04:32 PM
S$217,000 leh ... if got this sum of money, teng poh zhuar also got many Sg gals come and pai-tui to be your wife leh ...

S$80K - buy a new car

May i know where to take the application form to be the threadstarter wife huh? :p

But frankly speaking,we only give our comments,the threadstarter "should' know what's best for himself!But is true if u gt that kind of money,u can easily get a wife anywhere!BUT BECAREFUL!

DNAT
22-04-2005, 04:44 PM
But frankly speaking,we only give our comments,the threadstarter "should' know what's best for himself!But is true if u gt that kind of money,u can easily get a wife anywhere!BUT BECAREFUL!

got this kinda money .. can go GL cat 40 every alternate days for 30 years :D $40 x 182 days x 30 yrs ..... mah S$218,400.00 nia

guppiesguppies
22-04-2005, 04:56 PM
got this kinda money .. can go GL cat 40 every alternate days for 30 years :D $40 x 182 days x 30 yrs ..... mah S$218,400.00 nia
steady lah DNAT.... mathematics power seah... masters or phd!!! makes cents to me...

DNAT
22-04-2005, 05:03 PM
steady lah DNAT.... mathematics power seah... masters or phd!!! makes cents to me...

but lidat also no good leh .. every alternate day go kio kway, wait ppl label as kway ong then no good leh. Think .. think, better use S$100K to marry a wife and use the balance S$117 to kio kway [now become every 4 days go 1 time] :D

MoonBlaze
22-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Now I am taking money form them to help her as I am still in NS and my monthly allowance and savings dun have enough but luckily they have not started asking questions yet that's why I need to solve this ASAPI think you better wake up from your dream...or wake up your idea...your parents may be rich but you like spend their money you dun feel bad meh??? You are 25 already...grow up and be a man...be independent...

swing123
22-04-2005, 06:05 PM

Pak, kalimantan chinese wife can speak thai meh?? if cannot, then your advice is "cow head" cannot match "horse mouth" :D

swing123
22-04-2005, 06:14 PM

S$80K - buy a new car

wah lao, didn't know you are a Chartered Accountant....pei fu pei fu :D

swing123
22-04-2005, 06:19 PM
let me remind you first .. there is no way she is gonna get a long term visit pass in Sg even through marriage, let alone PR status. Unless she get a new ID ..

agreed agreed....i think once a gal worked in Geylang legal brothel, if not mistaken, she will be barred from entry into Singapore for a quite a long period....

I read in old SBF that one bro also keen to bring his thai wife to settle in singapore....he met her in BKK, but the problem was, she has worked in Geylang as the Cat40 gal before...and he has problem to get her a Long term visit pass or apply for PR even though they have legally married in Thailand and registered with Singapore embassy in thailand....

swing123
22-04-2005, 06:24 PM

wah lau, ini Charetered Accountant tak boleh pakai punya....you didn't bring in the inflationary factor and also yield factor in your calculation leh...lu mana mari punya?? Institute of Chartered Accountants in Holland?? :D

batugajah
22-04-2005, 06:25 PM
what a sad thing to know. if like that better stay in thai long long loh.
with 5million baths i think u can get better "water" man. not to pour cold water or what. think it over!! unless u r no more young or rich enough to throw money like nothing.. :cool:

Cheri_Popper
22-04-2005, 07:03 PM
I do believe that you did post this post?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=702915&postcount=2

He also post this post! After posting also MIA! :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=34050

This guy is a comedian!

Cheri_Popper
22-04-2005, 07:06 PM
If he makes me angry I might just bump him off.

You want to hire an assassin? My charges is 2.5 million baht! :D

Dark_Angel
22-04-2005, 07:16 PM
If you have that much $ you can go China, Vietnam or Kalimantan to choose any girl you want!

wanderer23
22-04-2005, 08:58 PM
but lidat also no good leh .. every alternate day go kio kway, wait ppl label as kway ong then no good leh. Think .. think, better use S$100K to marry a wife and use the balance S$117 to kio kway [now become every 4 days go 1 time] :D

Like that can still be considered kway ong leh hehe :D

OkoBoko
23-04-2005, 03:11 AM
CK, you lidat picak ppl's lobang goot meh? :D

your kaki Oko still answer until beri shiok leh ... hiak hiak

NBzzzzz, make me like a clown lydat. :mad:

easyeasy
23-04-2005, 09:10 AM

you dun have a problem you have a gong tao. it's called find someone who is kum lan enough to pay me 5 million baht on a stupid story that is not even good enough for a channel 8 serial

hothandlebar
23-04-2005, 09:14 AM
She is a simple girl with simple needs

Hope you don't have a simple mind... :rolleyes:

RX-8(SFF4518X)
24-04-2005, 07:50 PM
Thanks to all who gave me advice, and many down my points too and all those who got harsh PMs for me. I am greatful you all took the time to read my post.
I have decided to 'abduct' her, when she comes round to meet me tomorrow morning I will take her back to my house and she can remain in Singapore for the time being. I will give her my sister's IC as my sis is studying overseas, this way she will assume her identity. Then I will plan to smuggle her back to her homeland by my family private yacht and we will get married and live happily ever after. Wait for my good news!

Spursgetz
25-04-2005, 12:22 AM
I have decided to 'abduct' her, when she comes round to meet me tomorrow morning I will take her back to my house and she can remain in Singapore for the time being. I will give her my sister's IC as my sis is studying overseas, this way she will assume her identity. Then I will plan to smuggle her back to her homeland by my family private yacht and we will get married and live happily ever after. Wait for my good news!

Joke of the year in SB???? :rolleyes:

ruhua
25-04-2005, 01:30 AM

Can introduce Kalimantan chinese wife to me? :D

ruhua
25-04-2005, 01:32 AM
I can cancel the AV permit for her on my own? I intend to enage a lawyer to go to MOM/AV/ICA or where ever to demand her release, possible?

Hahahahahahaha. Good one! :D

ruhua
25-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Thanks to all who gave me advice, and many down my points too and all those who got harsh PMs for me. I am greatful you all took the time to read my post.

Your stories are good. Makes me laugh until peng san. Keep it up. :D

wanderer23
25-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Joke of the year in SB???? :rolleyes:

Of the month maybe... of the year who knows may have more to come :D

zeus
25-04-2005, 02:14 AM
duckee's 2nd acct ar? :D

sexlover
25-04-2005, 03:36 AM
Then I will plan to smuggle her back to her homeland by my family private yacht and we will get married and live happily ever after. Wait for my good news!

Ha .......ha .......... haaaaaaaaa,,,,,, that is a real good ending....... :D

waypastprime
25-04-2005, 09:41 AM

Wow.... Good! Keep it up.

Btw u need not tell us any news about it. Coz no news from you is good news. :D

mahalosux
25-04-2005, 09:45 AM

u r betta 'joker' than duckee.. keep it up! :D

Castrol
25-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Then I will plan to smuggle her back to her homeland by my family private yacht and we will get married and live happily ever after. Wait for my good news!

is that you... duckeee? :D

wanderer23
25-04-2005, 10:54 AM
who's duckee? :confused:

Rof|maoxz
25-04-2005, 11:16 AM
u r betta 'joker' than duckee.. keep it up! :D

Knn, he's making me merry-go-round. I still waste my effort and some information for him. :mad:

Luna
25-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Lucky enough the car number plate he use as user name is invalid in S'pore roads.

mahalosux
25-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Knn, he's making me merry-go-round. I still waste my effort and some information for him. :mad:

eerr... some of the 'advise seekers' r 'jokers' lah... :D

DNAT
25-04-2005, 12:12 PM
..... Then I will plan to smuggle her back to her homeland by my family private yacht and we will get married and live happily ever after. Wait for my good news!

take private jet better lah ... its faster. If you family dun have private jet, I can borrow from Stanley Ho - he is my uncle. :D

DNAT
25-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Can introduce Kalimantan chinese wife to me?

you got money anot? for you, I give you liscount lor ... count you S$9868 .. guarantee you sure won't ask her to balek kampong + wont make you appear on newspapers to claim refund 1 :D

Spursgetz
25-04-2005, 12:35 PM
take private jet better lah ... its faster. If you family dun have private jet, I can borrow from Stanley Ho - he is my uncle. :D

uncle..sure bo? Stanley Ho your uncle? You and him about same age leh :D

OkoBoko
25-04-2005, 12:39 PM

Pak, private jet also slow la, i can "GIVE" him my spare rocket, faster ma. :D

siamcutey
25-04-2005, 12:42 PM

Like dat you also dare to howliaan. Bill Gates wash money for me.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
25-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Lucky enough the car number plate he use as user name is invalid in S'pore roads.
I never noticed that car number plates in sg end with X

hahaha
SC

mahalosux
25-04-2005, 01:30 PM
I can borrow from Stanley Ho - he is my uncle. :D

no wonder u 2 look-a-like. :eek:

hothandlebar
25-04-2005, 01:49 PM

KNN... Fantasy from a simple mind like I've mentioned earlier... Muz have watched too much drama and confirm a clone of duckee... Worst still, thinking all samsters here still shooting marbles... :D

swing123
25-04-2005, 02:14 PM
count you S$9868 .. guarantee you sure won't ask her to balek kampong + wont make you appear on newspapers to claim refund 1 :D

u got chinese kalimantan chinese gal with look and body like Fiona Xie or not? i am willing to pay you $11,967 :D

25-04-2005, 03:49 PM

this guy is really a joker .,i think he thinks that he is part of the lee family
well if u can't get your private yacht i can offer u my sampan but of course u would have to row yourself ha ha

DNAT
25-04-2005, 04:48 PM
uncle..sure bo? Stanley Ho your uncle? You and him about same age leh :D

you lidat jeep me goot meh? :D

songsong1213
25-04-2005, 04:52 PM
This is TCSS coner or boosting coner :confused:

DNAT
25-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Like dat you also dare to howliaan. Bill Gates wash money for me.

hahaha
SC

Oh no, in this case you win me .. :)

DNAT
25-04-2005, 04:56 PM
This is TCSS coner or boosting coner :confused:

kong jiao wey down here ....

tua pow sian .. go and find roberking1

songsong1213
25-04-2005, 04:59 PM
kong jiao wey down here ....

tua pow sian .. go and find roberking1

Noted... Bill gates just wash my cock hair earlier... I pay him a few million for the service... that's why he is richer than me now :D

DNAT
25-04-2005, 05:02 PM
u got chinese kalimantan chinese gal with look and body like Fiona Xie or not? i am willing to pay you $11,967

we talking abt marriage here ... not kio kway .. mind you :mad:

[wow lau .. kena jeep by swing123 already hectic ..
now also kena jeep by songsong1213 ... lagi susah] :eek:

xp30
25-04-2005, 05:32 PM
No such thing as 5 million baht debt. Don't be ridiculous pls. Go read up the other threads if u r ignorant about how they came to sg etc, it is most of the time on a 'voluntary' basis, the main purpose is to earn money. Don't get chopped pls.

I am not pouring cold water on u but I doubt she will want u after u pay off her ' 5 million debt' , that is unless u r handsome, rich, speak thai and all qualities that women look for in a relationship. Look at yourself and ask yourself what does she see in u?

How much do u know about her and her family etc? Does she have husband or boyfriend or kids back home liao?

My advice hire a PI to check on her background back home 1st, don't wish for u to get cheated. Also, make sure she have not more than 1 tiraks others than u.

As for the AV matter, not easy to marry in sg immediately since she came here to work as WL. Better chances if u marry her abroad and stay there with her.

Cheers

Guess she can buy few unit of RX8 in BKK soon!

Spursgetz
25-04-2005, 05:35 PM
you lidat jeep me goot meh? :D

feeling not bad leh...how often one got chance to "suan" Stanley Ho's relative :p

DNAT
25-04-2005, 05:43 PM
feeling not bad leh...how often one got chance to "suan" Stanley Ho's relative

oke .. I call my uncle now to ban you from entering Lisbon - Macau :mad:

but you still can go to Golden Sand leh .. deng!!! :(

swing123
25-04-2005, 05:56 PM
we talking abt marriage here ... not kio kway .. mind you :mad:

[wow lau .. kena jeep by swing123 already hectic ..
now also kena jeep by songsong1213 ... lagi susah] :eek:

i seriously talk about marriage mah, where got people kio kway pay $11,967 wan?? you think i'm part of Brunei sultan family izzit??

ps: bila nak TCSS with Ah Tu?? he said he is free this week wor...

Spursgetz
25-04-2005, 06:06 PM
oke .. I call my uncle now to ban you from entering Lisbon - Macau

but you still can go to Golden Sand leh .. deng!!!

i dun like gamble..so casino no appeal to me

If i go to macau, is to cross over to Zhuhai for meimei :D OMG, I miss Zhuhai...5 mth never go liao :(

songsong1213
25-04-2005, 06:52 PM
i dun like gamble..so casino no appeal to me

If i go to macau, is to cross over to Zhuhai for meimei OMG, I miss Zhuhai...5 mth never go liao

As you can see... this is what we call small head rules :D Big bro eat $10 per day...small bro.. spent $150 or more per meal :D

Spursgetz
25-04-2005, 06:58 PM
As you can see... this is what we call small head rules :D Big bro eat $10 per day...small bro.. spent $150 or more per meal

KNN..where I go, u must follow behind my back and suan me is it

songsong1213
25-04-2005, 07:01 PM

Ya..lor.. who ask you don't want to go GL with me :mad: :D

DNAT
25-04-2005, 08:20 PM

hahaha .. your turn to kena jeep by songsong :D

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 12:37 AM
hahaha .. your turn to kena jeep by songsong

ya lor :mad:

dunno when he song kao liao then stop following behind my backside :D

yoshi00
26-04-2005, 04:53 AM
rx-8...i actually very slpy one...but after reading ur post.....i luff til damn awake liao....luff til i tink downstairs kopitiam pple watching ars vs spurs also can hear.....

yoshi00
26-04-2005, 05:01 AM
btw bro spursgetz...nice signature u got there...nice song..."bie shuo wo de yan lei ni wu suo wei".... :)

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 09:18 AM
hahaha .. your turn to kena jeep by songsong :D

Uncle DNAT,

You yesterday so late still on line ah... I where got jeep spursgetz and you... we are brother right :D

lawry
26-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Ya..lor.. who ask you don't want to go GL with me
knn.. u never jio me also.. :mad: how's ur lover? dont talk so much.. tonite go GL... :p

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 10:20 AM
btw bro spursgetz...nice signature u got there...nice song..."bie shuo wo de yan lei ni wu suo wei".... :)

thanks...

previously my signature was 老鼠爱大米, now change to this...and thinking of changing soon.. :D

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 10:21 AM
knn.. u never jio me also.. :mad: how's ur lover? dont talk so much.. tonite go GL...

CB..never jio me :mad:

You this week free liao? can come out at night liao menh?

lawry
26-04-2005, 10:30 AM
CB..never jio me :mad:

can!!.. very free.. wan to go anywhere?? :)

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 10:34 AM
can!!.. very free.. wan to go anywhere??

why...u stop eating mala steamboat is it? :D

Got KTV ai mai? HH

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 02:24 PM
knn.. u never jio me also.. how's ur lover? dont talk so much.. tonite go GL...

Yesterday nothing to do thinking of going GL, today you can?? I got no problem :D Yesterday no inspection from oc and no PCC tonight on bo :D

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Yesterday nothing to do thinking of going GL, today you can?? I got no problem :D Yesterday no inspection from oc and no PCC tonight on bo

CBzz..u so free menh...dun need to entertain your chongqing Lee Si Ling huh :D

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 02:26 PM
thanks...

previously my signature was 老鼠爱大米, now change to this...and thinking of changing soon

Ya.. always keep changing... PRC gf also keep changing, later more and more spursgetz look a like in another 18yrs in China :D

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 02:27 PM
CB..never jio me

Lawry bo prc ai liao..now every night also free :p

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 02:28 PM
CBzz..u so free menh...dun need to entertain your chongqing Lee Si Ling huh

KNN now got gf in singapore talking very lau lan liao :p

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Ya.. always keep changing... PRC gf also keep changing, later more and more spursgetz look a like in another 18yrs in China

why u worry :mad:

PRC man soccer team so lousy..cannot even make it to WC, so mi trying to have 22 spursgetz junior, so when WC 2022 come, we chinese can finally beat all the ang mo and lift the WC mah. :D

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 02:31 PM
KNN now got gf in singapore talking very lau lan liao

u better wat...u got chongqing Lee Si Ling leh :D ...never intro, bo gao brudder :mad:

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 02:35 PM
why u worry :mad:

PRC man soccer team so lousy..cannot even make it to WC, so mi trying to have 22 spursgetz junior, so when WC 2022 come, we chinese can finally beat all the ang mo and lift the WC mah.

ya..if 22 spursgetz junior play for china, you will be rich liao... all your junior can support you to create another 22 player for year 2042 liao... :eek:

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 02:38 PM
ya..if 22 spursgetz junior play for china, you will be rich liao... all your junior can support you to create another 22 player for year 2042 liao..

how u know...that's wat I'm planning :D

wat abt u...all your junior in szechuan? Can intro your Lee Si Ling to me :D

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 02:40 PM
how u know...that's wat I'm planning

wat abt u...all your junior in szechuan? Can intro your Lee Si Ling to me

If you want tomorrow you can asked her to sit with you... I steady one :D let you have a chance to plan some seed in sichuan :D

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 02:43 PM
If you want tomorrow you can asked her to sit with you... I steady one let you have a chance to plan some seed in sichuan

mi long ago already planted seeds in szechuan..both chengdu and chongqing. :D

sit with mi, not keen leh. Just wana get her contact, bring her out to bonk, can or not? :p

Tmr bringing my ex PRC GF so dun need any gers to sit with me..or maybe the most get back last week that pretty babe..save tips $$, kekeke

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 02:44 PM
lawry just jio me go GL tonight...u going? :D

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 02:48 PM
lawry just jio me go GL tonight...u going? :D

let go together :D

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Tmr bringing my ex PRC GF so dun need any gers to sit with me..or maybe the most get back last week that pretty babe..save tips $$, kekeke[/QUOTE]

You are right.. hand jing pai.. maybe you can introduce 1 for mi which no need to give tip :D

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 02:51 PM
You are right.. hand jing pai.. maybe you can introduce 1 for mi which no need to give tip

u need me to intro...dun joke leh..u PRC meimei killer leh...so many bro go TAM last week, only u can get the Lee Si Ling out after 3 hours in HH...me and CKK had to go home PCC :(

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 03:00 PM
u need me to intro...dun joke leh..u PRC meimei killer leh...so many bro go TAM last week, only u can get the Lee Si Ling out after 3 hours in HH...me and CKK had to go home PCC

KNN I do not have prc gf come and go like you mah... maybe need to spent more money like you and marji :p

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 03:05 PM
KNN I do not have prc gf come and go like you mah... maybe need to spent more money like you and marji

hey hey, marji only hor..mi poor man..where got spend more $$. U the best lah...song the Lee Si Ling. Btw..she free for u huh :D

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 03:12 PM
hey hey, marji only hor..mi poor man..where got spend more $$. U the best lah...song the Lee Si Ling. Btw..she free for u huh

There is nothing is this world is free?? Either you pay more or you pay less... the tip itself is already paying where got free :p In Singapore if I am not wrong only the air is free... Why your PRC mei..mei..all no need to pay for their food and gift sometimes :D

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 03:16 PM
There is nothing is this world is free?? Either you pay more or you pay less... the tip itself is already paying where got free .Why your PRC mei..mei..all no need to pay for their food and gift sometimes

of coz me need to pay lah..mi not as yandao as you, so cannot song as much as you wat :( :D

Looksee
26-04-2005, 03:19 PM
NBzzzzz...........this thread became a private txxx for the 2 of u........

:mad:

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 03:25 PM

:mad:

wa lau, the other thread Lau Wang bomb us, now here looksee also bomb us, look like must stop liao.

Looksee, sorry lah, mai angry leh..when going Dyn again, jio me leh :D

Looksee
26-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Looksee, sorry lah, mai angry leh..when going Dyn again, jio me leh :D

u now TAM class liao still wanna cheong DC?

songsong1213
26-04-2005, 03:51 PM

No lah... you can come and tcss also... now spursgetz dam rich, he can go TAM and DC together, what you need is state the date and time only :D

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 06:50 PM
u now TAM class liao still wanna cheong DC?

KNN...dun like that lah...mi all class also can one. In fact would love to go DC looksee looksee, and if good, will try to make that as my base...since damage smaller mah :D

mi never go DC before although so near my work pl, walk can reach liao, can save on parking...uncle..can bring newbie there :D

Spursgetz
26-04-2005, 06:51 PM
No lah... you can come and tcss also... now spursgetz dam rich, he can go TAM and DC together, what you need is state the date and time only

u really want me to scold u then u will songsong is it :mad:

songsong1213
27-04-2005, 09:58 AM
u really want me to scold u then u will songsong is it

I am wrong meh :confused: You can go two invitation right :D

Ah Dez
27-04-2005, 02:16 PM

I too lazy to read all the posts.

So i just reply.

THERE IS NO WAY, AV WILL LET HER COME BACK TO SINGAPORE... no 1 way, no 2 way... no u-turn... NO WAY, NO ENTRY, thats IT!

Unless , u want to go thailand.... and that is another story.