PDA

View Full Version : Ad Post Encounter (True Story)

NttL
21-04-2005, 11:20 AM
Part 1 (The Advert & Phone)

Hi All Bros... Greeting from a newbie. I have been following this forum for awhile now. After reading so many stories and shared information, I decided to share mine with all bros here. Please do not flame me if bros don't think my story is hot enough. This is a real and true story though......

Do all bros still remember the Ad Post which was delivered free to all letter boxes some years back? There was a column in this Ad Post where people could advertise themselves for free to look for friends. Well, this happened years back and I was staying at Clementi then........

One fine day evening, as usual, I went down to the letter box to collect the letters. Discovered that among all the letters and notices, there was this Ad Post newspaper. As I was quite bored, decided to take a sit at the bench at the void deck. The gentle breeze kinda cooled down the warm air a little. I started reading the ad post and found out about this friendship column. Hesistated for awhile, guess curiousity ruled over my brain at that very split moment, took up my handphone and called the number printed on this column. Nope, I was not trying to call up someone to leave them a message but rather I was trying to advertise myself. My call was answered by a pre-recorded answering machine. Followed the instruction to register and recorded a self-introduction message. All done.

I was kind of forgotten about this matter after awhile till a few days later. As per my usual routine, I went down to my letter box to collect letters. I noticed there was this ad post again within all the letters and notices etc. Suddently, it reminded me of my self advert and I decided to check it out whether my advert appeared in the ad post. Took a sit at the same bench, flipped over to the friendship column and started scrolling down the adverts one by one. Bingo! Found my advert there and it was quite obvious too! I was not attached at that time and really looking forward to meeting some girls out there. Kind of difficult to express that kind of feeling but it was like a mixture of feeling, curious, excited etc.

Since that day, I called up to check out my message box to see any one left me a message. Nothing on the first day. There was a sicko left me a message told me to fuck off. Well, at that point of time, I was thinking, sian liao and almost gave up hope. Time passed by and it was a few days later that I decided to call and check on my message box again. To my surprise, there were a message from Carmen (not her real name). Her voice was so sweet and gentle that made my imagination ran wild. She briefly introduce herself and left her contact number there.

I took out my handphone and called the number. My heart was beating fast and I was sweating all over. Then, I heard the ringing tone. A few moment later, Carmen picked up the call, "Hello, Carmen here". Yes, it was her voice, so sweet and gentle that immediately melted my heart! I was kinda silence for awhile before I spoke to her. It was a normal chit chat on our very first phone call. However, I tried to make her feel comfortable with me thru out the whole chit chat session. We talk for about 30 mins before decided to hang up the call. I could feel that she is comfortable with me. First objective achieved! I called her again the next day (at night) and we chit chat for more than an hour, talk about practically everything under the sun. This continued for a few nights. I was kinda impatience to wait for the night to come so that I could hear Carmen's voice again. Well, there was no different for this night, as usual, I called her and we chit chat. Suddently, she asked, "hey, why don't we meet somewhere now? I'm eager to see you". Walau, I was thinking, hosei liao! I started to gain my deviden through my patience all this while. We told each other our dressing in order to recognise each other as we have never met before.

I went on to dress up smartly and proceeded to our meeting place. It was at Raffles City. I was there earlier, went to the meet up point and patiencely waited for Carment to turn up. At that moment, I was thinking what happen if Carmen is a mini hippo? How is she look like? Etc..... Then, I noticed a really chio lady walked towards my direction. She was fair, hair to her shoulder lenght with hourly glass figure. She dressed up as what was described by her thru the phone. A black one-piece blouse. Oh man, she looked damn sexy! I prayed to God and kept my finger cross this lady is Carmen. My heart was beating fast and my mind was blank for awhile. She approached me and asked, "Are you Dxxxx?". At the same time, I asked, " Are you Carmen?". Both of us kind of popped out this question at the same time. then we both laugh and this helped to break the ice. Thank God that he answered my prayer!

Well, bros. I got to stop now please let me know you guys like me to continue. I was not trying to be a cliff-hanger. Just to gather feedback from bros here whether I should continue. I don't want to get flame later on if my story is boring......

Thanks bros for reading and I promised to continue if feedback is positive. :)

nismo88
21-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Bro Nttl..... its not boring at all.... pls cont.... :D i chop place sit in front liao.... waiting for yr part 2...

NttL
21-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Bro Nttl..... its not boring at all.... pls cont.... :D i chop place sit in front liao.... waiting for yr part 2...
Thanks bro Nismo for your encouragement.....promise to continue with part 2 soon. So, stay tune.

lawry
21-04-2005, 04:32 PM
(lawry butt kick nismo88 into the long kang....)

oei.. front seat is mine.. :)

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 04:34 PM

Aiyah, don't kick here and there lah... All three of us get front row... siew bo?

nismo88
21-04-2005, 04:34 PM

Haha... Bro lawry kick me leh...... LL give sit to senior lor..... :D

lawry
21-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Haha... Bro lawry kick me leh...... LL give sit to senior lor..... :D
good good.. u are one of the rare few that still respect elders.. nb.. nowadays ppl bo huei elders liao.. can suan can chak immediately do it..

(GASP!!! u have 20 rep points liao and u have REP POWER!! CONGRATS!!) :D

lawry
21-04-2005, 04:38 PM
sigh..

5 hours break time liao...

old man back no good.. cannot sit too long and wait leh..

threadstarter.. quick post!! :p

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 04:44 PM
sigh..

5 hours break time liao...

old man back no good.. cannot sit too long and wait leh..

threadstarter.. quick post!! :p

Good things are worth the wait... elder... if your back cannot tahan, then go to toilet to PCC lor... Just joking, please don't flame me... :p

Hell666Boy
21-04-2005, 04:48 PM
yo brothers in the front don't sit so high lei... me short sit in second row cannot see. i pass you my pop corn u lower hor.

alamak .. no wonder cannot see. part 2 not shown yet... :D

nismo88
21-04-2005, 04:55 PM
good good.. u are one of the rare few that still respect elders..
Bro lawry... thk u for the heavy reward.... like kenna toto like tat.... happy like bird... :D
cos i reading the post for a while oredi n learn the do's no don'ts ma.....
anyway respect elders shld apply everywhere rite... not only in SBF ma.....
Thanks again.....

onion_rings
21-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Hehe bro nttl, TV series always lidat 1 lah...Till the most important & exciting part will always got advertisement or worse still "next chapter"

Will be waiting for u...Pls continue asap hor...kekeke :p

lawry
21-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Thanks again.....

(psssss.... u use ur rep power already?? *hint* *hint*) :D

nismo88
21-04-2005, 05:05 PM
(psssss.... u use ur rep power already?? *hint* *hint*) :D
Got it.... am trying cos new found power trying to use leh.... :p

lawry
21-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Got it.... am trying cos new found power trying to use leh.... :p
sigh... gotten con again... another young man.. who enjoy making elders wait long long... :(

nismo88
21-04-2005, 05:22 PM
sigh... gotten con again... another young man.. who enjoy making elders wait long long... :(
Bro lawry.... have up u as appreciation..... sorry for the wait.....

lawry
21-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Bro lawry.... have up u as appreciation..... sorry for the wait.....
Honored to be ur virgin UP... baby... *wink* *wink*... :D

tittyhawk
21-04-2005, 05:25 PM
As all bros indicated, me also eagerly waiting for the continuation...

buscopan
21-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Is there still 1 more space in the front row for me? :p

Bro Nttl, don't let us wait long long leh!!

Cheers.

kinjio

haha.. bro.. good things mus wait ma.. probably juicing his brains for inspiration like me la..

Hiaks.. a bit off-topic, but I was wondering.. we have so many stories / sexperience wif wonderful gorgeous ladies.. how about those wif the not so gorgeous / plain jane / may b even ugly 1s??? Well,.. i certainly had my fair share... hahaha...

Sorry.. i'm still recovering frm the shocking clip some bro posted in the link thread... the 'Who am I' clip... had nitemares last nite.... :(

Ethanas
Wah lao nowadays how come people post stories all like that one?

Post interesting interesting liao then stop and "blackmail" us say if no good comments dun continue. Very very bad leh..

Threadstarter bro GOOD STORY CONTINUE PLEASE!!!!!!

ps should be like bro LeDivorcee mah... one shot post all :D me waiting to recharge so can add him liao.

euphoria777
21-04-2005, 05:27 PM
waaaa......like that also can? a bit obvious leh..... :eek:

onion_rings
21-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Wah lao nowadays how come people post stories all like that one?

Post interesting interesting liao then stop and "blackmail" us say if no good comments dun continue. Very very bad leh..

Threadstarter bro GOOD STORY CONTINUE PLEASE!!!!!!
Hehehe bro, think threadstarter still under moderation..So can't see his posts straightaway lah..kekeke :p

nismo88
21-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Honored to be ur virgin UP... baby... *wink* *wink*... :D
Wa lost virgin liao.... but the feelin siok..... haha :D

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 06:05 PM
ps should be like bro LeDivorcee mah... one shot post all :D me waiting to recharge so can add him liao.

Paiseh Paiseh... Don't put me up until so high leh... I just want to get everything out. At least everyone can read everything at one shot. I know the feeling when you read half way then suddenly the story stop halfway... like you fuck a girl then when you are going to cum, then she says she want to go toilet to pang sai...

Sarissa
21-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Quickly grabbing a second row seat (His neck already very long waiting for bro Kinjio's to follow-up on his FR).. :D

misfitone
21-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Lucky I manage to get a seat. A little high up but at least still can see.

So did I miss anything? Hee.

Thread starter continue leh. :)

21-04-2005, 11:50 PM
Part 1 (The Advert & Phone)

Hi All Bros... Greeting from a newbie. I have been following this forum for awhile now. After reading so many stories and shared information, I decided to share mine with all bros here. Please do not flame me if bros don't think my story is hot enough. This is a real and true story though......

Do all bros still remember the Ad Post which was delivered free to all letter boxes some years back? There was a column in this Ad Post where people could advertise themselves for free to look for friends. Well, this happened years back and I was staying at Clementi then........

One fine day evening, as usual, I went down to the letter box to collect the letters. Discovered that among all the letters and notices, there was this Ad Post newspaper. As I was quite bored, decided to take a sit at the bench at the void deck. The gentle breeze kinda cooled down the warm air a little. I started reading the ad post and found out about this friendship column. Hesistated for awhile, guess curiousity ruled over my brain at that very split moment, took up my handphone and called the number printed on this column. Nope, I was not trying to call up someone to leave them a message but rather I was trying to advertise myself. My call was answered by a pre-recorded answering machine. Followed the instruction to register and recorded a self-introduction message. All done.

I was kind of forgotten about this matter after awhile till a few days later. As per my usual routine, I went down to my letter box to collect letters. I noticed there was this ad post again within all the letters and notices etc. Suddently, it reminded me of my self advert and I decided to check it out whether my advert appeared in the ad post. Took a sit at the same bench, flipped over to the friendship column and started scrolling down the adverts one by one. Bingo! Found my advert there and it was quite obvious too! I was not attached at that time and really looking forward to meeting some girls out there. Kind of difficult to express that kind of feeling but it was like a mixture of feeling, curious, excited etc.

Since that day, I called up to check out my message box to see any one left me a message. Nothing on the first day. There was a sicko left me a message told me to fuck off. Well, at that point of time, I was thinking, sian liao and almost gave up hope. Time passed by and it was a few days later that I decided to call and check on my message box again. To my surprise, there were a message from Carmen (not her real name). Her voice was so sweet and gentle that made my imagination ran wild. She briefly introduce herself and left her contact number there.

I took out my handphone and called the number. My heart was beating fast and I was sweating all over. Then, I heard the ringing tone. A few moment later, Carmen picked up the call, "Hello, Carmen here". Yes, it was her voice, so sweet and gentle that immediately melted my heart! I was kinda silence for awhile before I spoke to her. It was a normal chit chat on our very first phone call. However, I tried to make her feel comfortable with me thru out the whole chit chat session. We talk for about 30 mins before decided to hang up the call. I could feel that she is comfortable with me. First objective achieved! I called her again the next day (at night) and we chit chat for more than an hour, talk about practically everything under the sun. This continued for a few nights. I was kinda impatience to wait for the night to come so that I could hear Carmen's voice again. Well, there was no different for this night, as usual, I called her and we chit chat. Suddently, she asked, "hey, why don't we meet somewhere now? I'm eager to see you". Walau, I was thinking, hosei liao! I started to gain my deviden through my patience all this while. We told each other our dressing in order to recognise each other as we have never met before.

I went on to dress up smartly and proceeded to our meeting place. It was at Raffles City. I was there earlier, went to the meet up point and patiencely waited for Carment to turn up. At that moment, I was thinking what happen if Carmen is a mini hippo? How is she look like? Etc..... Then, I noticed a really chio lady walked towards my direction. She was fair, hair to her shoulder lenght with hourly glass figure. She dressed up as what was described by her thru the phone. A black one-piece blouse. Oh man, she looked damn sexy! I prayed to God and kept my finger cross this lady is Carmen. My heart was beating fast and my mind was blank for awhile. She approached me and asked, "Are you Dxxxx?". At the same time, I asked, " Are you Carmen?". Both of us kind of popped out this question at the same time. then we both laugh and this helped to break the ice. Thank God that he answered my prayer!

Well, bros. I got to stop now please let me know you guys like me to continue. I was not trying to be a cliff-hanger. Just to gather feedback from bros here whether I should continue. I don't want to get flame later on if my story is boring......

look forward to ur continued posts.....great effort

onion_rings
22-04-2005, 09:06 AM
look forward to ur continued posts.....great effort
Haizzz such waste of bandwith(with only 7 words).... :confused:

Yeah bro nttl,still waiting for yr stories hor..kekeke :D

QMoSir
22-04-2005, 09:16 AM
upz...

second part.... pls..... :D

lawry
22-04-2005, 10:16 AM
sigh.. regret taking first row seat.. damn cold and windy.. NB.. threatstarter wans to make old man die of waiting.... :(

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 10:19 AM
sigh.. regret taking first row seat.. damn cold and windy.. NB.. threatstarter wans to make old man die of waiting.... :(

Idol uncle, your neck how long liao?

If too cold can drop by petain eat curry warm up mah.

euphoria777
22-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Yawnnnnnnnnnn......camp out here whole night no action.
Think I am going back for a shower first before coming back....can someone pse "chope" the seat for me ??? ;)

Hell666Boy
22-04-2005, 10:27 AM

uncle... want hot kopi or not. I got 1 flask here. wait until wanna zzzz liao. need kopi to keep awake or else miss the opening.

kinjio
22-04-2005, 02:11 PM
bros here hav been fed wif FR on gorgeous ladies, wonderful boobs, nice figure, fantastic looking ladies... I'm sure some fellow bros do hav their fair share of the not so good looking n gorgeous 1s.. be it WL (but most times we QC cos pay $ 1 ma..), but FOC, sometimes u dun asked 4 much oso ya..

Ok, i'll jus get the ball rolling.. hmm... jus 1 of the not so pretty 1s, but can rem better.. very long time ago...

Jus finished NS n was a lost soul, dunno wat 2 do, jus came out society 2 work 1st job, got 2 know a wonderful n very pretty gal (multi-racial parentage), courted her n became my gf.. 1st few mths was wonderful bliss, a few mths later took her V and after that we ML whenever we meet up.. Always giving me a hard-on..
Then ther was her fren, J, not so gorgeous, but not repulsively ugly, well jus plain jane.. They were good frens frm school days, both of them jus came in2 society 2 work, while awaiting the next chapter of their life.. they were always 2gether wherever they go.. Even when i was courting my ex-gf, i hav 2 go thru' her at times.. She was like a big sis 4 my ex.. protecting her frm all the hungry wolves.. Thinking back, she's rather mature in her mentality for her age then, n protective as well.. So much so that sometimes i wondered whether she's lesbian n hold some teenage crush on my gal then (coming frm convent sch, such was common)..
Most days when me went dating wif me ger, J will always tag along.. Well, esp. in the beginning of my relationship.. At times, i was exasperated cos i dun get 2 spent 'quality' time wif me gal.. but since i was so mesmerised wif my gal, i accepted her n watever package dat comes along wif her... So I'll b seen going out wif 2 gers who giggled n +++, while i go buy food la, carry bags la, like a servant 2 them...
At 1st, I din like J.. Who wld right? KNN i find her damned bloody irritating n obnoxiously self-righteous, made me wished that I'll hav some power 2 make her disappear...
But as time goes by, I found that she's actually ok n genuinely a good confiding soul.. very sincere.. sometimes when me n my gal quarrel, she became the mediator for us.. listening 2 our complains n setting us up for 'break-the-ice' dates.. and when me n ger have our 'after quarrel physical make up session', she sometimes will b our 'look-out' ... hahaha.. can u imagine we were having a good ML session in my ger rm when her parents not in n her fren is outside 'jaga' for us in case her parents come back.. (it was a semi-D, so will know when the car comes in...) n I'll always reward her by asking her along 4 movies n dinner after that (hahaha.. much replenish energy ma..)

kinjio
22-04-2005, 02:28 PM
fast 4ward... 2 years on.. both went NUS, while i took PT private Uni course (me 2 stupid n poor, so cannot go NUS, gotta work n study PT).. all of us were 2 pre-occupied n met up less.. Knowing NUS got lots of buayas (no offence intended.. my good frens were ther 2), i was kinda worried that i'll lose her 2 some rich young n better-looking punks, whom their parents will reward wif cars n nice holidays, n hav supplementary credit cards 2 splash on their luv targets... So naturally, I turned 2 J.. Want her 2 keep an eye on me gal.. NOt so much spying, jus let me know how she was coping n who r the suitors n wat were me gal responses.. May b i was too insecured the... But heh, i really loved her very much then...
Mor often, rather than spill the beans on her fen, J will reassure me dat my gal loved me as well, n offered comforting words 2 sooth my bruised self-esteem...
Soon, me gal was having problems coping wif her sch work.. always stressed-out n we quarelled often... We frequently went on long periods of cold war..
N I found myself seeing J more often then my gf then.. She's more scholarly, n doing better in her studies then my ex.. like i said, she's matured for her age then.. mor or less, she has become my best fren as well....

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Wah kinjo bro,

Firstly to commend you on a pretty well written story. :D

Secondly to ask you if you paid rental to threadstarter for using his thread buay? :cool: aiiyah good story leh, but start a new thread for it lah.

kinjio
22-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Very soon, i hardly see my gf.. she's always 'doing projects' wif her coursemates... We were not like wat we used 2 b.. I was stressed out wif work n studies n $$... n a not so understandig gf who often throw tantrums..
I felt she was treating me as a punching bag-cum- spare tyre more often....
On a few unfortunate occassions, i became aware frm frens in NUS then dat my gal was getting close wif som1 from her course, they wer often seen driving away in his car..
I questioned my ger on this.. she jus break out in2 1 of her feats, accusing me of not trusting her n looking upon her as some materialistic n shameless gal who jumps in2 bed wif any rich kid... she maintained that they were frens.. Being young n naive, moreover i was much in love, i accepted her explaination.. But deep inside me, I was very very skeptical...
So, who do i turn 2? J of cos la.. cos she knows the whole situation ma... Being a faithful fren, she refused 2 betray her good fren.. she kept tight-lip on the going-ons.. but still, she'll lent me her listening ears n offer consoling words n encouragement 2 me...

kinjio
22-04-2005, 02:46 PM
ok bros... pai seh pai seh threadstarter, hijack your thread... inspiration jus come .... haha.... i stop here 1st....

lawry
22-04-2005, 02:49 PM
ok bros... pai seh pai seh threadstarter, hijack your thread... inspiration jus come .... haha.... i stop here 1st....
Nevermind nevermind.. please continue.. if threadstarter demands for rental i pay.. :)

(lawry *flex* his 8 points..)

toys
22-04-2005, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=Hell666Boy]yo brothers in the front don't sit so high lei... me short sit in second row cannot see. i pass you my pop corn u lower hor.

Alamak,
i'm late!Is there any extra seats for me?

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Sorry threadstarter hijack your thread abit.

Bro Lawry, just now I went to TP, tot of calling you or other uncles out for kopi then remember I do not have your number. Can you pls kindly pm me your contacts? I promise won't anyhow call. will only sms you for kopi if I do drop by.

kinjio
22-04-2005, 03:30 PM
I'm still a new bird in SB world.. respect the rules...

I start new thread 4 my story...... lets call it... "Plain Jane"

lawry
22-04-2005, 03:51 PM
I'm still a new bird in SB world.. respect the rules...

I start new thread 4 my story...... lets call it... "Plain Jane"
aiyah.. nevermind lah.. this old man.. sit in front row.. nothing to see liao.. at least a kind soul like u drop by to entertain us.. if not old man die from sitting too long u know.. cold wind damn strong sitting at front row somemore..

LeDivorcee
22-04-2005, 04:02 PM
aiyah.. nevermind lah.. this old man.. sit in front row.. nothing to see liao.. at least a kind soul like u drop by to entertain us.. if not old man die from sitting too long u know.. cold wind damn strong sitting at front row somemore..

Hehehehe... In case everyone is waiting for my stories, sorry to say no installments for the remaining of the week until next month... Going overseas, so a bit busy to write any stories or history.

Eastpipper
22-04-2005, 04:35 PM

OEI!u all not gentleman one!
Ladies 1st ok! :mad:

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 04:45 PM
OEI!u all not gentleman one!
Ladies 1st ok! :mad:

wah u swing very fast one hor. When needed you become lady, when getting FL contacts you become bro. POWER sia.

Eastpipper
22-04-2005, 04:49 PM
wah u swing very fast one hor. When needed you become lady, when getting FL contacts you become bro. POWER sia.

hahaha,dun picha lobang mah! :p

Spursgetz
22-04-2005, 11:15 PM
good good.. u are one of the rare few that still respect elders.. nb.. nowadays ppl bo huei elders liao.. can suan can chak immediately do it..

why, u referring to me huh :D

Elementary
22-04-2005, 11:30 PM
Wah....everyone camping here and threadstarter still haven't come in to continue his story.

NttL
25-04-2005, 08:06 AM
Part 2 (Dinner and Cinema)

My sincere apology to all bros! Sorry to have kept all waiting. I was busy with work and was told to go to Indonesia to settle some operation issues over the weekend. Sorry for this delay. I never expect such a good encouragement from all bros! Thanks to bros who up my rep point too! To repay bros’ patience, here the story continues.....

Carmen was wearing a low cut one-piece blouse to knee length. I can clearly see her cleverage that made my imagination ran wild. But, I kept my cool and I knew that I must behave like a gentleman in order to win her over. Her skin was so fair and she just put on a very light make up that night. I really like the way she dressed up, simple yet sexy!

We proceeded to the nearby cafe to have a drink. I was nervous and kept quiet along the way. She noticed my nervousness and asked, "You seemed uncomfortable, is it anything wrong?" I replied, "Oh No! I just can't imagine myself dating such a gorgeous lady like you!". She smiled and I immediately knew that she was really comfortable with me. Arrived at the cafe, ordered our drink and we picked a cozy corner to sit. We chat, we joke and we shared the laughter together. It was a wonderful night for both of us. Time passed by really fast, it was almost 11pm. We decided to leave. We walked along the walk way to the nearby MRT station. It was a bit dark, so, we were walking very close together. Then, suddenly, she stepped on a patch of water and she nearly slipped. Naturally, I held her hand and waist and checked to make sure she was alright. Wow, her hand was smooth and I could felt that it was cool too. Probably she got a scare from this sudden incident. I asked her if she is ok and she told me not to worry and she is fine. Well, opportunity strike and I continued to hold her hand. She did not resist and seemed very comfortable with it. I never expect this to happen during our first meeting but it did indeed.

Finally, we arrived at the MRT station. As both of us were staying in the west, we boarded the same train. By the way, Carmen was living in Queenstown. There was nothing happened in the train. Soon, we arrived at Queenstown station. I told her I would like to see her home as it was quite late and she agreed. We both alighted the train. She was living in a 5-room HDB flat about 15 mins walk from the train station. We walked along the way with me holding her hand. Wow, what a wonderful feeling. I have not have such feeling for quite awhile then since I broke off with my gf. We were really very comfortable together. Soon, we arrived at her block. It's kind of difficult for both of us to say good bye at that moment. We looked at each other for awhile like matured couple. Then, I asked her if I could invite her for a dinner and movie the next day. She nodded her head and gave me a smile. The smile that could have melted the coolest heart in the world! She told me she enjoyed the night out with me and that she felt very comfortable with me. Objective no. 2 achieved! We parted after seeing her stepped into the lift.

The next day, it was a Saturday and an off day for me. We chat thru the sms in the day. Can't wait for the evening to come and can't wait to see Carmen again. Finally, it was 5pm. I dressed up and went to meet Carmen at Queenstown MRT station. She was at the control station waited for me when I arrived. Seeing her made my jaw dropped! She was wearing a spaghetti top with a mini skirt of jean material. A pair of high heel elegance shoe couple with a light make up. Walau, the way she dressed up really revealed her perfect figure fully before my eyes. I was kinda stunt for awhile. Jokingly, she asked me whether I like the way she dressed up. I told her, absolutely! She looked happy seeing me too. We then proceeded to board the train heading towards the city. Soon, we arrived at Raffles Place. Alighted and we walked towards Suntec City as we decided to have our dinner at the Sizzlers. Along the way, to my surprise, she held my hand instead of me holding her. She looked at me and again, gave me that kind of sweet smile. Oh man, she was really sweet indeed.

Arrived at the restaurant, ordered our food and again, choose a cozy corner to sit. The ambience was perfect with light slightly dimmed off and candles lighted on the table. We like the ambience very much. She rested her hand on the table and I couldn't resist to hold her hand there. I told her that I felt very comfortable with her and that I really enjoyed seeing her. She gave me the sweetest smile of her and I knew that I have won her heart. We proceeded to have our dinner before we set off for a movie at Eng Wah Cinema.

This movie was showed for quite awhile now. As such, not many people actually watching it that night. It was good that we got to choose the seat we like. We choose the center seats some rows from the back. We sat down patiently waiting for the movie to start. It was a story of a group of scientist trying to develop some kind of killer sharks and it was quite thrilling. The movie finally started and I quietly reached my hand to hers and hold them. After awhile, she told me that she felt a little cool as there were not many people in the theater. I told her to lean herself on my shoulder and I put my hand around her arm. She leaned her head comfortably against my shoulder. I could smell her hair and the perfume that she put on. It was pleasurable! I asked her whether she felt warmer and she said yes. After awhile, I couldn’t resist myself looking into her forehead and eyes. She got a pair of such a beautiful double eye lids eyes. I gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. She turned around and gave me her trademark smile again. With this smile, I really couldn’t hold myself back any longer, I kissed her forehead, her ear, her cheek and finally, her lip. She didn’t resist. To my surprise, she was very responsive. We locked our lips together for a long time. It was so passionate, so much feeling in it that we totally ignored the movie at that time. It was one of my most passionate kiss so far. I moved my hand down to feel her body. Slowly, I reached to her breast area and gently touching them. She got a pair of really nice boob (I found out later that it was actually 34C). She did not resist my touching. Hosei liao, I increased my strength to give her breast a gentle massage. At the same time, I could felt that she was enjoying my every movement. She let go a gentle moan and I asked her whether she felt alright. She just nodded her head. Then, we continued kissing again with me exploring her top. Slowly, I pulled up her spaghetti top a little (not took it off) so that I could place my hand inside her. I can felt that she was wearing a lacy bra with the clip located at the front. I slowly unclipped her bra. It was easy task as the clip is located at the front. Oh Man, this was the first time I touch and feel Carmen’s breast. So soft, so smooth and the feeling were so good! I reached for her nipple and slowly touching them. Her nipple was nice, not big and not small but just a size of a twenty cent coin. She let out a slight moan and held my hand really tight. Her kiss became stronger, more passionate and her breathing was getting faster. This continued for awhile and suddenly, she told me to stop as she couldn’t take it anymore. As a gentlemen and due respect to her, I stopped my attack on her breast but we continued kissing. I slowly lead her hand to my groin area. She kinda knew what I tried to do. Without hesitation, she gave my little brother a gentle squeeze. Oh God, what a wonderful feeling. I let my hand off her and she continued her assault on my already awaken didi. She reached for the zip of my pant and slowly unzipped it. Then, she moved her hand inside my pant and gave my didi a gentle massage while we continued engaged in a passionate kiss. I swear I was in 7th heaven at that moment! She continued down south to reach for my balls and gave them a gentle massage too. She asked me whether I like it and oh man, how could I said no! Then, she moved her hand to massage my shaft again. This time, she paid more attention to the little head. She used her thumb and index finger to squeeze it a little and occasionally stroked the whole shaft gently and she repeated this for awhile. The feeling was simply too good, out of this world! Her wonderful hand job made me let out a slight moan. I have to stop her from further assault as I couldn’t take it anymore! I did not want to explode my load in the cinema either. She stopped and gave me a smile again before helping me to zip up my pant.

We unlocked our lips and she gently leaned herself towards my shoulder and I placed my hand around her. I told her I felt damn good and she said so did she. The movie ended in no time and we left the cinema, with so much sweet memories.

Well bros…..I hope you guys enjoyed this part 2 as much as I did. Please do not flame me if you guys think it was not up to your standard. If the response is encouraging, I shall post part 3 very soon. Promise!! Hope bros be patience. Thank you. :)

onion_rings
25-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Haizzz yet another "chapter"...Already till the most exciting part..Nonetheless good effort & good stories.. :)

cryptdudester
25-04-2005, 10:29 AM
mai tu liao...~~..........MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz.....good writings man.....totally awesome!!!!!

NttL
25-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Haizzz yet another "chapter"...Already till the most exciting part..Nonetheless good effort & good stories.. :)
Hi Bro...

Please be patient with me. I was busy at work this few days. It takes me time to recall and write a good story for all bros here. I was trying to recall all details as much as possible. So, please bear with me... Thanks.

NttL
25-04-2005, 10:46 AM
mai tu liao...~~..........MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz.....good writings man.....totally awesome!!!!!
Hi Bro... really appreciate your great encouragement! Thanks. Next episode is on the way! :)

CuteBuns
25-04-2005, 11:36 AM
fucking horny liao...More! More! More! :D

cheers,

cutebuns

holding
25-04-2005, 11:41 AM
good work, bro...eagerly waiting for part 3 :p

25-04-2005, 11:45 AM
good work, bro...eagerly waiting for part 3 :p

really impressive...out of the world....continue pse :)

jungle boy
25-04-2005, 12:01 PM
please, please continue the story leh~ :)

NttL
25-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Thanks everyone for the great support and encouragement. The part 3 is on it's way. Stay tune. I shall post it latest by tomorrow. Please bear with me for awhile while I tried my best to recall those memories in details. Cheers..... ;)

25-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks everyone for the great support and encouragement. The part 3 is on it's way. Stay tune. I shall post it latest by tomorrow. Please bear with me for awhile while I tried my best to recall those memories in details. Cheers..... ;)

juz wondering...brother....r u some sort of lady killer type? with good looks and sweet tongue?.......:).....maybe u can shed some light on ur success in this area....

NttL
25-04-2005, 01:29 PM
juz wondering...brother....r u some sort of lady killer type? with good looks and sweet tongue?.......:).....maybe u can shed some light on ur success in this area....
Haha...bro...I am just an ordiniary guy, that's all. I guess chemistry did the job. By the way, just a hint to you guys, I am still keeping contact with Carmen. I think I am very much in love with her. Stay tune for the story.....

25-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Haha...bro...I am just an ordiniary guy, that's all. I guess chemistry did the job. By the way, just a hint to you guys, I am still keeping contact with Carmen. I think I am very much in love with her. Stay tune for the story.....

i see....guess ur chemistry with carmen really good...but its really 1 in a thousand chance...u can get to find such a nice gal thru wat u call...the ad post.....:) .if i am on ur right frequency......its those....like usually where u recive some calendar card, where at the back of it....they ask u to call some hotline or nos....to make a fren type rite?

NttL
25-04-2005, 02:05 PM
i see....guess ur chemistry with carmen really good...but its really 1 in a thousand chance...u can get to find such a nice gal thru wat u call...the ad post.....:) .if i am on ur right frequency......its those....like usually where u recive some calendar card, where at the back of it....they ask u to call some hotline or nos....to make a fren type rite?
Nope bro...this ad post is like the size of The New Paper. Those mentioned by you are those FL type or HC advertisement. You can get those in China, a lot of them but you got to pay for service. Haha...

This ad post is purely a newspaper in nature with many advertisements inside. One of the column is for readers to make friend. Anyone can just advertise for free and created a personal mail box. I must admit that it's some how very fortunate for me to meet Carmen thru this media as we both called it "fate".

25-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Nope bro...this ad post is like the size of The New Paper. Those mentioned by you are those FL type or HC advertisement. You can get those in China, a lot of them but you got to pay for service. Haha...

This ad post is purely a newspaper in nature with many advertisements inside. One of the column is for readers to make friend. Anyone can just advertise for free and created a personal mail box. I must admit that it's some how very fortunate for me to meet Carmen thru this media as we both called it "fate".

i see.....thnks for the nlightenment....if this is the chance lady fate...make for u.....cherish it brother....n make the best out of it......this chances dun knock on the doors often.....:)

NttL
26-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Part 3 (Labrador Park)

As promised, here is part 3 of the story.....

After the movie, we went for a drink at a pub located inside Marina Mandarin Hotel. I personally quite like the ambience of this pub, not too crowded and not an Ah Beng pub. It was very relaxing atmosphere. The oldies from the live band made it even more relaxing. I order my favorite drink, gin tonic while Carmen would like a margarita. We sat at a corner enjoying the relaxing ambience and the music. I held her close to me and told her how much I enjoyed myself in the cinema. She just let go a smile and told me she too, enjoyed being with me!

By the way, just a little deviate to the story to tell bros here about Carmen’s background. She is the second daughter in her family of 5. She got an elder sister and a younger brother who is still schooling. Her parent was engaged in doing own business. She was 24 years old then and she went to UK to study at the age of 19. She is a BA graduate and just broke off with her bf in UK at that time.

Back to the story, I asked her why she felt so comfortable with me and why she responded my message. She told me her curiosity caused her to respond to my message and she also told me that my message was the most sincere and frank one where most other messages were purely looking for some fun! She told me she likes me the moment she saw me yesterday. Wow, this made my ego sky high! I told her we might have advanced too far in the relationship and I might be a con man. She looked at me and said, “I am not a loose woman…..I know what I want in life, I know that I like you and this is enough! I would be very sad if you are really a con man!” At that point of time, my mind was blank and don’t know how to response. I held her hand close to mine, told her that I like her too and would very much like to further develop this relationship. Bros, I think I almost forgot my dad’s surname at that time! We had our drink and left the pub at midnight.

The next day, I woke up and saw her sms on my hand phone, 18 sms altogether! She told me she couldn’t sleep and knew that I have slept but she just wanted to share her thought with me. I spent about half an hour reading all her sms. One of them read, “Dear, frankly, you are one of the best guys I met. I have hurt myself a lot from my previous relationship and I can’t bear to hurt once more, promise me you won’t hurt me, that you will love me and that you will seriously care for me!” Oh mine….. It melted my heart straight away. I called her immediately, told her I love her and comfort her with all the sweet talks. I told her I would like to see her again that night and she said ok. She told me that she will pick me up as her parent was not using the car that day. We decided to meet at 7pm.

Patiently waited till 6pm plus, got myself dressed up and waited for Carmen at the void deck. Awhile later, she came, driving a Toyota Camry. I jumped on board her car and we headed to have our dinner at Pasir Panjang Hawker Center. She was even more gorgeous that night. Wearing a pink spaghetti top with a low-cut jean, she had her hair tied up. I really like the way she dresses. We arrived at the hawker center, ordered the BBQ seafood with lime juice. After the dinner, we went to a Bali style pub nearby for a drink. Good quiet ambience there. We chit chat for quite a long time before decided to set off.

In the car, we were wondering where to go next. We wanted to be together for awhile more before heading home. Then, we saw this Labrador Park along the way. We decided to go there. We found a quiet lot and park the car there. It was almost 11pm then and the surrounding was quite dark. I held her hand and brought her close to me. She lean herself on me and before long, we were engaged in a passionate kiss. We kissed passionately for a long time, in the process, told each other how much we missed and like each other etc….. It was even more passionate than the one we had in the cinema the night before.

She closed her eye and I slowly moved my hand to work on her breast. Touching them gently while she let off a gentle moan. At the same time, she moved her hand to feel my chest and slowly, she placed her hand inside my shirt and started playing with my nipple. Really shiok! I slowly removed her pink spaghetti top to review her bra. She was wearing a maroon colour strap-less bra. I then kissed her ear, her neck while my hand is still working on her breast. At this point of time, she had already moved her hand down south to attack my little bro. I un-clipped her bra to review a pair of nicely shaped breast. That was the first time I saw her breast! I couldn’t believe what I saw, her breast were so beautiful, nicely shape with protruded nipple! I was stunt for awhile staring at her breast. She noticed it and asked me naughtily, “Dear, you like them? Make sure you take good care of them ok?” Walau, buay tahan man! She continued to attack my didi while I gently touch her melon, massaging them with a gentle strength and she seemed to enjoy it. She then unzipped my pant and removed it together with my undie till my knee. My little bro finally got some fresh air to breath. She laid herself down to my tight and stroked my didi gently with her one hand while the other hand gave my balls a gentle massage. Her stroking was so nice! I really enjoyed myself. I closed my eye and let off a slight moan. Suddenly, I felt the warmness on my didi and I opened my eye. She was giving me a warm bbbj! Oh Yes…..she licked the shaft, slowly move towards the head and used her tongue to lick at the tip of my shaft. What a feeling! Then, she deep throated me, putting the whole shaft inside her warm mouth and sucking it slowly. Gradually, she increased her sucking power and speed. I was enjoying myself then, watching such a gorgeous lady giving me such a warm bbbj! It was one of the best bbbj I ever had. The dark and quiet surrounding made it even more thrilling! I moaned slowly, enjoyed each sucking that she gave me. Then, I felt like cumming and I told her to stop. She gave me such sweet smile again and asked me “How do you like it?” I told it was wonderful and that I would like her to enjoy as well. She gave me another smile.

Now, it’s my time to place my assault on her. We adjusted both front seats down. I kissed her on her cheek and soon we were engaged in a passionate frenching again. I moved my hand south to touch her breast. Then, I kissed her neck, slowly moved my mouth towards her breast. I caressed her breast and sucked her harden nipples gently. She pushed my head down and moaned repeatedly. I increased my suction and caressed her nipples. At the same time, I moved my hand southward to her tight and gently rubbing her groin area with her jean on. Then, I unbuttoned her jean (she was wearing those button fly type of jean), pulled it down to reveal her panty. Wow, she was wearing a real sexy transparent panty which I could take a glance at her pussy! I rubbed her pussy and I can felt that she was getting wet. She moved her hand to hold mine while let off a moan. I slowly increased my force and speed while caressing her breast. Then, I pulled down her panty to fully reveal her wet and warm pussy. She trimmed her pubic hair into a nice shape which I like. I rubbed on her clit and her hand reached to my didi and started stroking it. She brought me to ectasy again! I slowly inserted my index finger into her wet pussy and she seemed to enjoy it very much. She closed her eye and I could felt her breathing getting stronger with each thrust of mine. She told me don’t stop as she was cumming! I increased the thrusting speed and my thumb pressed against her clit at the same time. She finally cum! Her warm juices were flowing vigorously that soaked my hand! I stopped and kissed her. She was in 7th heaven!

We rested for awhile and she laid down to my tight to give me another bbbj. At the same time, her hand was massaging my balls. She licked gently the shaft and the tip before putting my whole shaft into her mouth. She then deep throated me and increased her suction. I closed my eye enjoying every moment she gave me! Awhile later, I felt like cumming and I pressed her head down signaling her that I was about to cum. She got the hint and increased her suction with more power. I finally exploded my full load into her warm mouth! What a nice and wonderful feeling! We were both exhausted and sextified! We cleaned up and rested for awhile before put our clothing back on.

I hope bros had a pleasurable time reading the above story. Part 4 will be even more thrilling. However, I would not be able to post it as I will be away on business trip till 6 May. I promised all bros that I will post it once I returned. Meanwhile, thanks for your patient. Again, please do not flame if you don't like the story. However, newbie here welcome all comments, good or bad. Thanks. ;)

d(^_^)b
26-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Err... I know this is not right n I'll sure get whacked for this, but before U carry on w Ur story, do U mind if I ask if she's still Ur current GF?

No No No... I'm not gonna ask U for her contact.

Fast forward to present date.

Juz the curious part of me wanting to know as what happened to Ur relationship as in whether U 2 are still together coz from what U write, she seems so perfect that I bet any bro here would like her to be their other half.

Looking forward to Ur part 4 n the current status.

wahsaid
26-04-2005, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=NttL][B]
However, I would not be able to post it as I will be away on business trip till 6 May. QUOTE]

Wah must wait so long then got Part 4? Siow leow. Anyway clap clap clap for Parts 1 to 3.

NttL
26-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Err... I know this is not right n I'll sure get whacked for this, but before U carry on w Ur story, do U mind if I ask if she's still Ur current GF?

No No No... I'm not gonna ask U for her contact.

Fast forward to present date.

Juz the curious part of me wanting to know as what happened to Ur relationship as in whether U 2 are still together coz from what U write, she seems so perfect that I bet any bro here would like her to be their other half.

Looking forward to Ur part 4 n the current status.
Hi Bro... We broke off once in our relationship but things are begining to worked out for both of us. We realised how strong our love to each other and is currently working hard on our relationship. It was a true story but not 100%. However, the main portion of the story was true. The rest, I will leave it to all bros to figure it out.

Yes, to me, Carmen is perfect! No doubt about it. As I said, we are now working very hard to be together again and I think the only woman I would want to marry is Carmen.

I hope you enjoyed the story. I will post part 4 after my trip. Stay tune.

d(^_^)b
26-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Gratz.

Will be lookin forward to U getting Ur DREAM GAL.

N do pay me a visit when U are in that area.

Cheers.

CNNcmg
26-04-2005, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=NttL]Hi . As I said, we are now working very hard to be together again and I think the only woman I would want to marry is Carmen.

QUOTE]

Walau.. sure enjoy the story.. I think by the tiem u back.. all the seats would be booked oredi..

Anyway... on a moe serious note.. Good Luck and hope things work out.

tittyhawk
26-04-2005, 08:06 PM
Clap clap...good piece of work...read all three parts

tengkokkok
26-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Hi bro......encore! encore! hope to read more of your story. Anyway, I sincerely hope that your relationship works out the way you want it to. Good Luck!!!

blade
26-04-2005, 11:35 PM
great story there! hey please continue man..don hang us there again! and it is really lucky for u lehz..by the way u described her i think i oso in love with ur words if im the gal :cool:

blade
26-04-2005, 11:37 PM
oh ya would up u if i could but i upped someone else with a equally nice story juz now =D up u after ur 4th installment! and gd luck with ur carmen :D

bigthree
26-04-2005, 11:39 PM
clap.. clap.. nice story.. i stay queenstown too.. i better keep a lookout for Carmen.. just kidding.. :D

NttL
27-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Thanks bros for all the encouragement! I promise to post part 4 after my trip. I am flying off tomorrow. But, there are a lot of works to clear prior my trip so got no time to really sit down, recall and write the remaining parts. Maybe, I will write them when I am on board the plane as it's quite a long journey. So, hope bros will just stay tune for a little while.

By the way, Carmen is back to Singapore tonight and we will see each other again. Can't wait to see her! Thanks for all the well wishes too! :)

eddy
27-04-2005, 01:20 PM
great story despite the waiting time between episodes! up your points!

NttL
27-04-2005, 02:06 PM
great story despite the waiting time between episodes! up your points!
Thanks Bro Eddy for upping my points! Really appreciate it!

NttL
27-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Nice beautiful love story bro!!! Wish you all the best in this r/s!!! Cherish each other!!
Thanks Bro for your encouragement and well wishes! That's what both of us trying to do now......cherish each other's love!!

Artic
27-04-2005, 03:53 PM
clap clap....keep them cuming.... :D

samgoh
27-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Hi bros,
fucking good man...
give you 10/10

NttL
27-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Thanks bro! Don't worry, I will keep all juices flowing. Haha... do stay tune!

NttL
27-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Hi bros,
fucking good man...
give you 10/10
Thanks bro for your encouragement! More thrilling episodes on their way. Promise! Stay tune.

saint_1979
27-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi bro Nttl,
wanted to up u.. bt, my rep pt too low to do that. Well then, since cant up u. Bt can write this to u.....

Excellent FR. Keep it up. Eager to c the whole real-life story. At the same time, wishing u all the best in ur relationship. Hope she may end up as ur wife and mother of xx children. Take care in o/s. Will be checking this thread after 6 May.

Hunkyforever
27-04-2005, 07:07 PM
By the way, Carmen is back to Singapore tonight and we will see each other again. Can't wait to see her! Thanks for all the well wishes too! :)

Wishes you all the best! Hope u can enjoy yourself tonite.... Waiting for your part 4.. :D

xL_87
27-04-2005, 09:58 PM
hey bro keep working on it man....n everything will work out just fine ;) ...KEEP IT UP :p

Eastpipper
28-04-2005, 09:29 AM
u really found urself a gem!NIce FR!Up u liao!

NttL
28-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks to all bros, especially Bro Eastpipper for upping my point! Really appreciate that. Thanks to all the well wishes too. Just to share with all bors, I picked Carmen up at the airport last night and we had a wonderful time (non luv making though) together. She will be sending me off tonight too. We are confident that our relationship will only get better. Promise to share part 4 when I am back. :)

holding
28-04-2005, 10:24 AM
what a relationship...hope u 2 all the best :)

nismo88
28-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Bro Nttl... very nice love story.... best wishes to u n hope things will work out bet u 2.....

Eastpipper
28-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Thanks to all bros, especially Bro Eastpipper for upping my point!

Wow!finally gt ppl call me "bro" liao! ahaha :p

NttL
31-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Hi All Bro...

First of all, really sorry for not being able to post the remaining parts of the story back in May. My sincere apology! Many things (works and personal) happened to me during this difficult period. Thank God, I managed to pull through with the support from friends, family and of course Carmen.

I made a promise to all bro to continue my story...I hope it is not too late for me to do so...

Part 4 (Carmen's Home)

During that time, we were seeing each other almost everyday. We were deeply in love with each other. Our love was so strong that we swore to each other never ever parted till we die.

One night, Carmen called and invited me to her place the next day as her family will be going for a holiday to Melaka. She told me she would like to cook a dinner for me. I asked her whether she needed my help and she told me not to worry, and assured me that I will be having a good and enjoyable dinner. We chatted like a normal couple did for almost 2 hours before we decided to call it a night.

Come the next day. As usual, I headed to work after a couple slice of toast and a cup of 3 in 1 coffee mix. It was a busy day for me and time passed by really fast. Before I knew it, the digital clock on my desk was showing 10 minutes to 5pm. Then, my mobile phone rang, it was Carmen (she was not working that day). She told me to be at her place around 6 as the dinner will be really at around 6.30pm. As such, I cleared my desk and prepared to call it a day. I went to a nearby flowery shop to buy a stalk of "Bai He" as Carmen likes "Bai He" before heading her place.

Ding Dong...I pressed the door bell and before long, a stunning lady was there opened the door and greeted for me to enter the flat. Carmen was staying with her parent at this 5-room flat. The flat was nicely renovated with a small little bar counter near the main door. It was clean, neat and tidy. I presented Carmen with the "Bai He" and she was really happy to give me a kiss on my cheek. She then showed me around her place. The last area she showed me was her bedroom. Door opened and it was a normal girl-like kind. Really nothing special but it was very tidy, very cozy, very comfortable.

Then, we proceed to have our dinner at the dinning table. She has prepared black pepper souce steak with some side vegetable for our dinner. Before we had our dinner, she lighted up the candles on the dinning table and dimmed the lighting down. She then played a musical cd with the mini hi-fi located just by the side of the dinning table. It was a romantic and pleasurable moment. We then proceed to have our dinner. Frankly, the food was good. We chatted and I told her I really enjoyed the dinner very much. Soon, we finished off our dinner with a glass of Australian red wine.

Carmen asked me whether I would like to spend a night at her place as her parent was not in town. I told her I would love to. We sat down on the sofa and watch a show on the TV. I placed my hand over her shoulder and she leaned her head towards me. I could smell a nice and pleasure perfume that she wore that night. She was wearing a one piece lacy blouse with a very light make-up which I like. We finished up a bottle of red wine which was left over from our dinner. With the influence of the alcohol, we were a bit high and I started to kiss her on her lip. Before long, we were engaged in a passionate frenching. We frenched for quite awhile while my hand started to explore her upper body, touching gently her breast before moving south to feel her private part. It was moist and she moaned gently with the action of my hand.

We stopped the frenching and looked at each other eyes...we could tell each other how much we love each other without saying a word. Then, I kissed her again. At the same time, unzipped her blouse to reveal her bra and panty. Oh man, she was wearing a lacy bra with a g-string panty! I told her I love the way she dress and she said she dress them for me. I stared at her body, her gorgeous body for awhile and started to caress her breast by lifting up her bra. Then, I unclipped her bra to remove it completely. I like her breast, a nice pair of c-cupper. Slowly, I caress her breast without attacking her nipple. Then, slowly, I licked her nipple, caress them gently and she was moaning gently as well. She closed her eyes and I could sense that she was enjoying it. After awhile, my touge moved southward, caressing each and every inches of her body till I reach her pussy area. My finger was pressing and rubbing her clitoris with her g-string on. Her moaning getting faster and louder now. I then removed her g-string to reveal her nicely trimmed pussy. Without hesistation, I licked her clitoris while my right index finger was pressing against the entrance of her pussy. I gave her clitoris a real good lick and she was moaning loud. I could feel that her pussy getting wet and I fingered her. Started with a slow thrust, increasing the speed with each thrust while my touge busying licking her clitoris and occationally, her nipples.

She could not hold back any longer and told me that she is cumming! I told her to let loose, relax, enjoy and let it explode! In no time, she cum! Her breathing was so strong, her moaning was so loud and her pussy was so wet that it soak my hand! Her breathing and moaning slowly back to normal after awhile. She told me she was really enjoying herself just now and she was really comfortable to be with me. She told me it is now my time to sit back and enjoy!

She started to kiss me. Slowly, she un-buttoned my shirt and help me to removed my pant. She caress my ear, neck and slowly move toward my nipple. She caress them gently and I enjoyed it very much. At the same time, she move her hand to getly touch my didi with my underwear on. Before I knew, my didi has woke up by her action. I was enjoying myself, closing my eyes and moaned gently. She removed my underwear to reveal fully my erected didi. I took a look at her and she gave me a slurtish look, signalling me to relax and continue to enjoy myself. I got her hint and laid down at the sofa while she started to stroke my didi gently. She then incresed the stroking speed and I was in 7th heaven. She asked me whether I like it and man, what else can I said! Then, she proceed to give my didi a blow while her hand playing with the balls. She started with the head, licking it side to side, around the tip before putting the whole shaft into her warm mouth! She then gave my didi a good blow with increasing the power of her blow and speed while her finger caressing my balls, occationally pressing against the area near my anal. Wow, what a feeling it was. She continue this for awhile and I really can't hold back any longer. I gave a peck on her shoulder signalling her that I was about to cum. She increased her blowing speed and I cum, jerking and explode my full load into her warm mouth!

She then went to the washroom to clean up the mess. After her return, she asked me whether I enjoy myself just now. I held her close to me and told her I enjoyed every moment I spend with her. She gave me a smile, her trademark smile that could melt the coolest heart and a kiss on my cheek. We rested or awhile and before we knew it, it was already 1am in the morning. We went to her bedroom to grab some sleep. "Good nite, my princess!", "Good nite, my dear!"

Hope bro enjoy the above installment......again, sorry and pai seh for not being able to post it earlier.

Thank you.:)

d(^_^)b
31-12-2005, 10:40 PM
!@#$%^&*(

Waited so long...

Haha... Welcome back. U still haven't paid me a visit in Queenstown.

When ah? WHEN WHEN WHEN!? :mad:

:rolleyes:

NttL
05-01-2006, 10:58 AM
!@#$%^&*(

Waited so long...

Haha... Welcome back. U still haven't paid me a visit in Queenstown.

When ah? WHEN WHEN WHEN!? :mad:

:rolleyes:
Hi Bro..

Really sorry for the delay...Didn't know you stay in Queenstown as well...

However, Carmen has no longer staying there now.

Do stay tune for the next episode..."The First Time"...next change...