PDA

View Full Version : How can we guys really win a girls heart?

m00tix
21-04-2005, 12:49 AM
I really need u guys help...

i dun really know what girl think sometime as their mood swing very fast treat u gd den suddenly bad .... what really girls want from us... what really we can do to win their heart ?

Big Sexy
21-04-2005, 08:21 AM
in older days.. they might be satified with bread and water.. Now most of them prefer Cash, Condon, Credit Card, Car. Do you have any of this?

iwhat really we can do to win their heart ?

Cheri_Popper
21-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Now most of them prefer Cash, Condon, Credit Card, Car. Do you have any of this?

I think you left out one more "C" = Career! :D

acer3939
21-04-2005, 08:42 AM
i dun really know what girl think sometime as their mood swing very fast treat u gd den suddenly bad
I really want to help you on this matter but the story bery bery long so i think it's best not too keke :p

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 08:46 AM
in older days.. they might be satified with bread and water.. Now most of them prefer Cash, Condon, Credit Card, Car. Do you have any of this?

Uncle BS I'd like to add 2 more Cs in it.

Career, you have to have that. Girls like to show off to their friends how good their guy is. If you are a director of some big company, the wow factor is there. Caring, you have to care for her every need be at her back and call, her personal ATM, her personal carrier of bags, her personal driver.

:D

Big Sexy
21-04-2005, 09:02 AM
but if you got ton of cash, u dont need a career mah...i more than make up for it..

i know some friends who sit and shake leg at home. does nothing and collect tons of money at the end of the month... some own coffee shop and some are bookie... hardly their career... :)

I think you left out one more "C" = Career! :D

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 09:04 AM
but if you got ton of cash, u dont need a career mah...i more than make up for it..

I dun really agree to this. Career is for bragging rights lah. CEO and Directors also sit, shake leg and collect money. BUT their wifes can brag to their friends lor. So it is important to the satisfaction of woman.

airbrush
21-04-2005, 09:07 AM

i dun really know what girl think sometime as their mood swing very fast treat u gd den suddenly bad .... what really girls want from us... what really we can do to win their heart ?

Win girl heart...girl want SECURITY which is:
S for Sex to bond relationship..
E for Eduction, girl dream of going to University
C for Cash d best if you can slip into her bag or somewher she will be touch.
U for Use big head and small head.
R for Remember her birthday and gift they are remote control to all opening.
I for Interests, what she like you also have to like.
T for Time you have to give her a lot of time for a start.
Y for Your thing is her thing and her thing is her thing.

Big Sexy
21-04-2005, 09:08 AM
wow the more C the better hor.....if like that DNAT got more C liao :D ... he told me he got

1. Cunt Juice ( i heard he prefer the smelly type)
2. Colour TV (which he brought some 15 year ago)
3. Computer ( which he use to surf this forum)
4. CB hair ( which he use to replace those hair falling from his balding head)
5. Cosmetic ( he need it when he goes out with RK1)
6. Cornflakes ( which he eat every morning)
7. Coot ( which is why he use another nick Duckeee)

Uncle BS I'd like to add 2 more Cs in it.

Big Sexy
21-04-2005, 09:11 AM
agree to a point... but being a CEO or director doesnt mean you have the money...anyone can setup a company and be a CEO or director... but that doesnt mean he have the cash.

on the other hand.. i would prefer to sit at home, shake legs and be my own house CEO and collect tons of cash..:)

I dun really agree to this. Career is for bragging rights lah. CEO and Directors also sit, shake leg and collect money. BUT their wifes can brag to their friends lor. So it is important to the satisfaction of woman.

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Liddat Uncle D win liao.

For me, I think I'm the poorest of them all. I one C also dun have. :(

Oh wait got 1 C lah... I got computer. :D

Cash = dun have, money always no enough
Career = dun have, I'm a nobody in the company
Credit Card = Cancelled, coz that time overspent almost banklupt
Condo = dun have, I stay in a house.
Car = Dun have, too expensive to maintain

easyeasy
21-04-2005, 09:16 AM
i dun know about you mootix, but when you are rich gers only swing one way and that is your way. most ger got no heart so why try to win them, most of them only got greed for money and luxury especially the beautiful ones. so if you are one damn rich guy you would had tons of them crawling on all fours to you

Big Sexy
21-04-2005, 09:27 AM
dont worry i also dont have it...

Cash = i dont have cash with me... i have a fix deposit of close to USD100million in the bank.

Condo = i also dont have... i own a couple of landed property.

Car = i also dont have.... but i do have a couple of Aeroplane in the hangar
and a yatch.

Credit Card = i also dont have... but i do have a AMEX Platinum Charge card

Career = also dont have... Do i need 1 when i have the above 4???

For me, I think I'm the poorest of them all. I one C also dun have. :(

Oh wait got 1 C lah... I got computer.

Cash = dun have, money always no enough
Career = dun have, I'm a nobody in the company
Credit Card = Cancelled, coz that time overspent almost banklupt
Condo = dun have, I stay in a house.
Car = Dun have, too expensive to maintain

vesfreq
21-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Girls need to be lots of bull**ited everytime.

When you go out with friends, you should say "I am going to meet client".

When you go out with another girl, you have to say "Its really important and its for our future".

When you don't have to meet her, must lie "I am really sick and its chicken pox (assuming she didn't get it in the past)".

Even if you don't feel like answering her phone call, you have to (at least) tell her "I love you." OMG! :eek:

No matter how tired you are, you are supposed to answer her phone when she calls, otherwise she accuses you of having another relationship.

Having an appointment to meet ur friends is no excuse to reject her demand to meet her, instead of ur friends. Happens everytime.

Girls expect guys to know when the "period" strikes, so please pretend you know. Or, at least, try to lie, if you don't know.

When you find a job like toilet cleaning, please (at least) tell her its building maintenance executive. Girls like to boast to their friends.

If you are earning very little, tell her "I'm earning a modest amount every month."

If she asks you whether she is fat, tell her she isn't. (obviously, isn't it?) Cos' she wants you to tell her she is pretty. omg....

Some girls are potential landmined areas, so exercise caution in whatever you say.

During a date with the girl, when a chio bu is walking in your direction, pretend you never see.

If she asks you when are you marrying her, tell her "you would like to meet her parents very soon". (but, always excuse yourself with work. If you are in the sales biz, make sure you have foreign clients, so that you lie about working into early morning)

Girls' memories are better than IRAS. Never ever try to slip up or let them remember anything bad. IRAS give us 7 years, but girls go beyond that. sigh.....

An audit of a company is on a test basis. But, a check by a girl is a 100% substantive check. So, always make sure your girl is busy working. An idle mind is an evil mind. Watch out.

If she has "ba gua" friends, try to cut off her contact with these people. You can't imagine what these "ba gua" friends can do. Just remember 911. The sky is the limit.

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Aiyah, what for try to win her heart? Just win her pussy over can already lor... That way only need two Cs:

1. Cash: Obviously you need it to book the hotel
2. Cock: Don't have this one, no girl would want you, even if you are super yan dao, fucking rich, Got thousand and one sports of all models and color and got one villa in every city of the world...

My one cent worth of thoughts... :D

kishiyui
21-04-2005, 11:35 AM

chances are... that girl don like you or taking you for a ride or leading u on.. or she's not the one for you..

you dun need anything if she likes u.. or you can have a posh car n money to try make things work.. dun push too hard la.. :)

nakamara
21-04-2005, 12:48 PM
One more very important C...CHARISMA!! :)

kelvindartz
21-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Women/girls are to too materialistic these days. They are not interested in ur thick cock, only interested in ur thick wad of $50 notes.

I think u are merely one who is being manipulated by her, dun put in too much effort, u r going for a lost cause.

TonyLeung
21-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Women/girls are to too materialistic these days. They are not interested in ur thick cock, only interested in ur thick wad of $50 notes.

I think u are merely one who is being manipulated by her, dun put in too much effort, u r going for a lost cause.

I like to carry thick wads of $50 and $100 in my pocket but so far hasn't impressed any girls. Maybe I should try carrying thick wads of $1000 :D

snooker
21-04-2005, 01:41 PM
I like to carry thick wads of $50 and $100 in my pocket but so far hasn't impressed any girls. Maybe I should try carrying thick wads of $1000 :D

You are supposed to carry the thick wads of $50 in your hand for all to see, sure got people approach you, he he

Blue_gal
21-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Cash = i dont have cash with me... i have a fix deposit of close to USD100million in the bank.

Condo = i also dont have... i own a couple of landed property.

Car = i also dont have.... but i do have a couple of Aeroplane in the hangar
and a yatch.

Credit Card = i also dont have... but i do have a AMEX Platinum Charge card

Career = also dont have... Do i need 1 when i have the above 4???

WOAH! can i get to know U? Dont need all the Cs, just those what you have can le..... :p

ACCEPT the fact that MONEY rule!! Being a MAN or a WOMAN. However I do agree that WOMAN is MORE materalistic. NO choice, we just want to seek for a man who can give/provide us for what we need. We do want to worry about MONEY when we live together. SECURITY in other word MONEY!

BUT, not all WOMAN is the same! You might be lucky to find 1 or 2 out of 100 that she dont mind that you dont have MONEY! Willing to be with you and together "WORK" for a better future. Don't give up! GOOD LUCK!

Cheer!
Bitchy Blue Aunt|e

somepig
21-04-2005, 02:25 PM

I think it not what we (the men) do to win their heart, it is what they will do keep us. ah, the world changed.

Big Sexy
21-04-2005, 04:21 PM
or do you prefer to know my 4Cs? :D

WOAH! can i get to know U? Dont need all the Cs, just those what you have can le..... :p

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 04:24 PM
or do you prefer to know my 4Cs? :D

Bro BS, I am thus suitably humbled. You truely are great! I bow to your raddiance. etc etc <add other plp praises here>

ps can borrow your Amex Platinum charge card bo?

Big Sexy
21-04-2005, 04:27 PM
cannot la... my amex card cannot any how lend people one...

ops..... mummyboy always login at this time.... so it is time to "Siam" already. if not later we kenna minus point again..:D

ps can borrow your Amex Platinum charge card bo?

asdfghjkl
21-04-2005, 04:28 PM
i prefer to think its an impossible task, no? rem recently got one bro wrote something about the 7 level story in a husband shopping centre.. :)

ahpaul25
21-04-2005, 06:01 PM
For me, I think I'm the poorest of them all.

Cash
Career
Credit Card
Condo
Car

Bro, sorry hor...............u guys better go upgrade now....NO more 5Cs liao, but 5Bs....My chio bu sister just inform me.........We have OUTDATED.

Bunglow
BMW
Bachealor Degree Cert.
Billionaire
Boss of Big company

Hai.........these are the worst part in life where gers have sure thoughts...........nothing to say.

My 1 Bs = Blow my big head dick....lolx

m00tix
21-04-2005, 07:32 PM
thankx all of u help... btw if girls dun want those Cs how ??
but did u all meet a girls mood swing fast want ??
how do u all handle it

Tai_zi21
21-04-2005, 08:48 PM
My very gd gal friend once told mi this before

If the Gal is interested in you,u dun even need to do anything and she will be ur liao! and show interest in u!

But then again if the gal is not interested in u at all,no matter how much u do also no use! u will only be a robert head to her! :)

Doenitz79
21-04-2005, 09:19 PM

Simple.Don't ever be too nice to gals,have some backbone please.

vesfreq
21-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Simple.Don't ever be too nice to gals,have some backbone please.

Thats why must spend more time on other "ECAs". :D Let the girls panick, by not calling them. Thats how things should go.

Anyway, the market is already "spoilt". Just look at the large number of girls who expect VIP treatment. wtf. I can say that again ... WTF. :mad:

wingnut
22-04-2005, 02:22 AM
agree with brother Tai....more important is girl being interested. if she not interested....unless she has special needs which she needs to attend to...regardless of how many Cs or Bs....how good looking...also no use. and if she not interested, dont need to dream about going further....even if damn tua ki...cos no chance of whipping it out.

i think its important to be able to read them. know thy enemies(sun tzu). first is the approach...through observation, you should know if you are her type, whether you talk her talk. thats important. though looks does play a part...but...i think the ability to start and hold a conversation is important.

just got back from sixx supxx club. ladies nite. lots on the prowl. one of my female friends were there.quite cute, independent financially. she was wearing a red beret and making her stands out. and you know what....70% of the guys who approached her used the beret as part of their line...one even said she resembled mandy moore in some video. was so amused sitting beside her and listening to some of these lines.one time, still ok...u hear it over and over again...damn makes them wonder if they got the line out of "hitting on girls on dummies"...oh well, maybe its easier for me, cos i know her...but...wearing what she wearing...shows she's confident and somewhat attention seeking. needless to say, every mother son would use her beret as opening topic/line. it's ladies nite and she's buying her own drinks...what does that say, she careless of whether the guy wants to buy drinks or not. and dont assume...people aint what they seem. wearing what she wear, doesnt imply that she's some teeny bopper, creative type, flight attendant...she may be just an investment banker out having a good time. so...show her a good time.make her laugh, give her good conversation....and no offence...but if you hear that she speaks with a slang...and your english no very the powderful....dont try to keep up.....will only only make things worse.saying out your phone number as ....9xxsuperx aint gonna impress. maybe this may work with some siao mei mei instead. well,this example may not be entirely close, but this is what i meant...it's important to read the person.

and closer to the topic. though it can be tiring (so do it only for those who are worth the effort) this reading should continue during courtship or during the relationship. being able to read, allows you to know what interest her, what makes her tick. and from there...u position yourself accordingly.therefore, it is easier if you talk her talk and walk her walk. or it can become damn tiring for you. girls are emotional creatures, they dont function as logically as us.often in their minds, they think that they have an impression of THE one. very often, the dont have a clear picture of how this person looks like...but this image is usually tied to certain needs. so by reading her correctly, it's easier for you to become the one. dont assume...not all girls are interested in the goody type, not all put $$ as the top priority...so reading, knowing and reacting according will be helpful.

.....my 2 cents.....

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 07:34 AM
Bunglow
BMW
Bachealor Degree Cert.
Billionaire
Boss of Big company

lolx

5 B!!! I got 1 B of the 5

Bunglow = checked
BMW = sold :(
Bachelor Degree = dun have, I got honours + masters though
Billionaire = working on it
Boss of big company = currently boss of small company(s) can?