PDA

View Full Version : My first time with office MILF (Non-fiction)

LeDivorcee
20-04-2005, 06:01 PM
My first time with a office MILF (Non-fiction)

Another of my contribution, but this time it is a real event. Happened quite a few years back so I guess it is ok to share it with the bros here.

Part 1:

Working in a big MNC company really does wonder with your international social life, but does hell with your local social. Been travelling widely abroad for a few years and changing different gf until it is as normal as changing underwear. I got a bit jaded with the dating scene. This is when I struck up a friendly and open relationship with one of the female sales director. She is a local here in Singapore, worked her way up through the slippery corporate ladder. Guess she got 'liao' in order to climb up and stay up so long.

We got on along fine with light talks whenever both of us are in country. Being a IT support staff, sort of gives us the opportunity to meet and talk to each other. I forgotten when it started, but our conversation switched over to more serious talk about family life and sex. As I mentioned before, she is very open minded (guess foreign education contributes a hugh factor). She don't mind sharing her life experiences about realtionship as if she is somewhat grooming me to be a better man.

One fine day, after breaking up with my gf, I got the chance to meet her again. Being an expert in reading face, also having seen that kind of face and heard about my stories before, she knew what happened. Come, let us drive out and I buy you a cup of coffee while you pour your heart out to me, she say.

Without much ado, we climbed into her Beemer and drove off to Suntec City where she is very friendly with the coffee house staff. She got her favourite and got me a Irish cream coffee. Guess the alcohol sort of stablized my nerves and I told her about the sob stories of my recent breakup. No matter what I do, I guess I cannot hold on to a firm relationship due to my frequent overseas stays.

I don't know what happened or how she ended seating next to me, but I ended weeping lightly on her shoulder while she wrap her arms around me. Naturally speaking, I also wrapped my arms around her too. We held each other that way for about 5 mins I guess until I stopped my weeping. I am quite embarassed by my weeping as I believe men should not cry, especially in front of women. But she has different ideas, saying it takes a real man to show his emotions in front of a woman. While I was in her arms, I can felt how curvy her body is. I am getting that familiar stirring in my loins being in close proximity to a woman.

Let me deviate a bit to describe her. She is in her early 40s at that time, but she can give some SYT a run for their money. She has the sophisticated air about her and makes her stand out and be noticed. Being tall also gives her advantage, she is slightly taller than me at the height of 175 with curly dark brown hair. She weighs about 58kg and has a 36C 28 36 figure. Good enough to make younger girls tear their hair out and make guys have a hard-on. Ok, but to the main theme.

She must have felt my discomfort and the growing hard-on and disengaged herself from me. She looked at me and asked if I felt excited about her body. Oh hell yes... Who wouldn't? Not that I am shy to admit it, but I fantasied about fucking her like we are two dogs in the heat every now and then, only that I have never told her before. She dropped her hand onto my crotch and gave me semi-hard cock a squeeze. Go and wash your face, and I am going to give you something you will never forget, she told me.

HOLY COW!!! How does a guy get so lucky? I went to wash up and followed her to her car. Once inside her car, she gave my cock another squeeze. Then she unzipped my pants and took out my hard cock. Leaning over, she sank her mouth onto my cock and gave me a blow job of my life. Until now, I still rated her blowjobs one of the best I have had. She really knows how to make use of her tongue, lips and her suction power to make me cum. It only took her about 2 minutes before I exploded insider her mouth. Swallowing my cum juice as well as sucking it lightly, I guess she is milking all my cum from my balls... Taking a few pieces of tissue, she gave my cock a final suck and tongue bath to clean me up before wiping it clean.

End of Part 1

LeDivorcee
20-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Part 2:

She started her car and we zoomed off. At first I thought we are going back to the office, but I noticed that we are heading in the wrong direction. I asked her where we are going, she told me that she is not letting me off so lightly. Afterall women also need their own fix for sex. So we are going to her home in East Coast. Oh My GOD!!! Not only did I get a super duper blow job from her, I also get to fuck her in her home...

We reached her place from Bugis to East Coast in record time of 15 minutes. I guess having a solid car plus the need for sex contributes to the fast record time. I was quite surprised at the size of her house which she shared with her husband. Easily 3K sq feet shared on two stories apartment. Upon reaching her house, she called my boss saying that she need me to help her on her home network as it is having some problem. So don't expect me to be back in the office since it is just after lunch time and it may take a while. My boss also LL since she is higher ranking than him and said ok. Hmmm... does that mean I am in for a sexathon?

She went into the kitchen and fixed a quick lunch for both of us while I enjoyed her state of the art entertainment equipment. I asked her how much she spent on the entire equipment, she said about 200K inclusive of the plasma screen TV, surround sound system, DVD player and even a LP player. She told me she is into high tech stuff too, and always get the best that money can buy. At that time, plasma TV cost up to 10K above and was consider state of the art... We enjoyed our lunch while watching TV. After lunch, while I put the dishes inside the dish washer and figuring out how to operate, she went upstairs to change out to something more comfortable.

After finally figuring out how to turn on the dishwasher, I followed her upstairs to her room. Although a palace is more likely to describe her room. It has the space of two room built into one. She confirmed that it is actually two room that has been hacked through, giving the master bedroom with space to have a miniture living room, complete with another plasma TV, with enough communication equipment to run a small company. She says her husband is a stock broker with international customers, which explain the need for a few faxes, telephone lines, different computers. Enough equipment to make it like an IT staff wet dream, together with a hot MILF to boot!!!

Turning round to face the bed, my jaw dropped... Reclinging on the bed, is my MILF director wearing nothing but a sheer teddy, the crotch button are undone, hard nipples visible from where I stand and a big smile on her face. Giving me a full view of her brazilian waxed pussy, she asked me if I see anything I liked. Quickly stripping to my birthday clothes, I joined her on her bed. Embracing her in my arms, I sinked myself into her musky fragrance.

Oh what a wonderful feeling!!! Her body is full bodied and yet have the softness you always associate with women. I climbed up to face her and kissing her fully on her lips. Her soft and lucious lips opened up to let my tongue invade. As I mentioned above, her tongue is damn solid. We had a duel with me losing when she captured my tongue and gave me another example of her suction power. While she is sucking my tongue, my cock has revived and now standing at attention, saluting her skills. Her hands went downstairs to grasp my hardened cock, while my hand roam her delightful pussy, soaking in her wetness as we continued our tongue fighting.

How I love MILFs... They are not shy about what they want, how they want it. Furthermore, I am quite lucky that she is skilled at sex too. In fact she has taught me quite a lot about how to satisfy a girl with various methods of using your cock, tongue and hands.

Without breaking from our joined lips and tongue, she guided me into her wetness. I was too steamed up about protection at that time that I directly plunge into her fully. This brought a soft and sexy moan from her as her pussy stretched to accomodate my girth. I felt like in seventh heaven with her sweet mouth kissing me, my hands on her proud breasts and my cock soaked in her wetness. She moved her hips as I get the idea that she wanted me to fuck her. Slowly I moved in and out, letting her pussy get used to my thick cock invading her. Her hands went to my hips as she guided me to fuck her hard and fast. As I get the drift, I increased my tempo until I am practically banging her into her bed. She was moaning loudly as well as clutching my body to bring it close to her body. I suddenly felt a rushing of wetness as I knew she came. I stopped my movement, enjoying the increased wetness as well as the feeling of her strong vaginal muscles clutching my cock like a vise.

End of Part 2

LeDivorcee
20-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Part 3:

Her head is misted with a light sheen of her musky sweat. I don't know about the bros out there, but I find a light sweat, increases the scent that is emitting from her body. Of course, girls with BO does not apply here. Her chest is still heaving from the orgasm which she had just now, with her wonderful breasts in front of my face. What other invitation do I need? I went down to her breasts and suckle her nipples like a hungry baby to the mother's breasts. As I pleasured her nipples while she gently instructed me on how she like it sucked, she told me that was one of the fastest orgasm she has achieve in recent years. She went in further saying that her husband's frequent away plus reluctant of having sex during weekdays, left her highly sexed up and unsatisfied. Furthermore, as compared to her husband's cock, mine is definitely much larger. I was thinking, what sort of idiot wouldn't want to bed such a horny MILF? She can gave most of the GL girls a run for their money with her performance.

Anyway, since she has pleasured me with her mouth, it is my turn to return the favor. Withdrawing my cock from her pussy, I went down on her, lapping up her overflowing juices. Needless to say, she tasted musky as well. I wonder if her whole body is soaked in musk or not. I was pretty clumsy at that time with my tongue skills, luckily, she is patient enough to teach me how to read the minute changes to a women body to know when to speed up, when to slow down or when to maintain. She told me that she loves a tongue on her clitoris, two fingers at her g-spot while the other hand is tweaking her nipples. She helped me by spreading her pussy lips, giving me more access to her nether regions. Under her careful tutelage, I get used to it and within a few moments, I am awarded with another rushing of wetness. Of course I lapped everything up and raised to share her necter with her as well.

She pushed me down to the bed as she climbed on top of me. Saying this is her favourite position other than doggie, which she hoped I can last long enough to allow me to bang her from behind. By then, my mind cleared up a bit and I asked her about protection. I am aware that her age, but older women are still able to conceive. She told me she is on the pills, plus she prefer to do it raw as it gives her more feeling. With that, she slowly guide herself down onto my raging cock. Rotating her hips and gyrating her body, it is extremely enjoyable to watch her dance on my cock. Her guided my hands to her nipples for me to play with while she slowly but surely bring herself to the edge. As I felt her vaginal walls start to constrict again. I brought her over the cliff by ramming, with all my might, my cock hard into her vagina. With a light scream, she cummed again for the third time in a day as she collasp onto of me. Telling me to finish myself off in doggie, which I am more than happy to do it. We switched position and I guided myself into her pussy. By now, her pussy is really frothing with all her pussy juices and I guide myself easily into her. As I was also at the edge, it didn't take me long before I emptied my seed into her overheated pussy.

It is been a long day, so to say, with us spending almost three hours in bed. I fucked her into submission when she told me her pussy is tired. As it is growing dark outside, I am a bit worried about her husband. When I voiced out my concern, she told me that he is visiting his relatives overseas with her children and won't be back until one month later. She told me if I am willing to 'service' her when we are both free. Hot damn!!! Of course I will do that. Afterall what guy would pass off a chance to hop into the bed with a hot woman.

There are other incidents and even some ass fucking. But I will leave that to another story. So stay tuned.

The End.

Please rate this story and comments are welcome... If you really like it, I don't mind additional rep points. But those who feel that it is lousy, and wanted to deduct my rep points, you are welcome to do so too, but please let me know who you are and which part I should I improve...

Michael
20-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Good! Waiting for part 3 . . . :D

Eastpipper
20-04-2005, 06:12 PM
well done!
Up u tomolo.
Btw,still in contact with her?

LeDivorcee
20-04-2005, 06:15 PM
well done!
Up u tomolo.
Btw,still in contact with her?

Nope, she has migrated to US with her husband already. And I am no longer working in the same company. That is why it is safe to write this history.

Arthurh
20-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Nice stuff and awaiting for more.

Eastpipper
20-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Nope, she has migrated to US with her husband already. And I am no longer working in the same company. That is why it is safe to write this history.

safe but 可 惜! kekeke :p

lewlian82
20-04-2005, 06:24 PM
bro,good job.see liao,half steam!!!haha!!

nismo88
20-04-2005, 06:38 PM
wah bro.... nice experience..... guess waiting for FRs on the other bonks with her huh..... :D

Ethanas
20-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Bro Ledivorcee

Can I hazard a guess?

You worked in HP before? :D

LeDivorcee
20-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Bro Ledivorcee

Can I hazard a guess?

You worked in HP before? :D

Nope... wrong answer... Next!!!!

Ethanas
20-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Hahaha oh well, just a guess.

:)

brown74
20-04-2005, 07:03 PM
it is so interesting to read your stories. And I believe it is true as this kind of thing do happen in our real life.
:) all the best for your sex life.

Cheers !

Eastpipper
20-04-2005, 07:16 PM

any hint?kekeke :p

forumer
20-04-2005, 08:02 PM

is it Apple?

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 09:01 AM
any hint?kekeke :p

How can give hint just like that... I lugi leh... :D

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 09:07 AM
is it Apple?

Nope... Wrong again... Next better answer!!!

moods_lee
21-04-2005, 09:32 AM
issit IBM ;)

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Hehehe.. Wrong answer... I think no one will guess the right answer... Let's keep it that way ok? Better to protect everyone's identity...

BTW, I did mentioned before for bros who want to deducted my points, I do welcome the reason why you deduct my points and do please list your nick. Don't just anyhow deduct without stating any reason or without leaving your nick... Those who does that, I guess you are just plain gutless and only dare to hide behind your PC monitor...

sgbandit
21-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Hehehe.. Wrong answer... I think no one will guess the right answer... Let's keep it that way ok? Better to protect everyone's identity...

BTW, I did mentioned before for bros who want to deducted my points, I do welcome the reason why you deduct my points and do please list your nick. Don't just anyhow deduct without stating any reason or without leaving your nick... Those who does that, I guess you are just plain gutless and only dare to hide behind your PC monitor...
Hello,

You working for Abacus or Cisco??

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Hello,

You working for Abacus or Cisco??

Nah... wrong again... One hint though, I was working for a MNC Computer company previously...

t123
21-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Nah... wrong again... One hint though, I was working for a MNC Computer company previously...

compaq
dell
fujitsu
toshiba
nec

ANyway, great stuff. Me in HP before, but rarely see any those MILFs you describe. :D

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 11:35 AM

Wah lao... Liddat ar...

Dell? Acer? Fujitsu? Acatel? NEC?

:D

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 11:36 AM
ANyway, great stuff. Me in HP before, but rarely see any those MILFs you describe. :D

I was in HP before the retrenchment exercise too. hehe. which division are you?

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 11:37 AM
compaq
dell
fujitsu
toshiba
nec

Hehehe... HP still got MILF lah... but mostly in the sales office, not in the main office lor...

What for looking for MILF when you got tons of SYT in your production floor?

BTW, I am not working for HP...

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Wah lao... Liddat ar...

Dell? Acer? Fujitsu? Acatel? NEC?

One of the above choices... Lets stop at this right now, before it really went out of context with the thread, then uncle sammyboy will close this thread... ;)

t123
21-04-2005, 11:38 AM
I was in HP before the retrenchment exercise too. hehe. which division are you?

Me hiding on the Sales Building, opposite St Andrew JC,
12th floor doing corporate finance work, where Cheah Kxxx Hxxx used to be. :D Didn't realise world so small. :p

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Composing my next chapter with MILF, so all the fans out there, please give me a few hours to do it properly before I post in on another thread...

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Me hiding on the Sales Building, opposite St Andrew JC,
12th floor doing corporate finance work, where Cheah Kxxx Hxxx used to be. :D Didn't realise world so small.

LoL I was at alexandra point. :p yeah small world. I'm in the IT pre sales consultant area.

Paiseh LeDivorcee hijacked your thread. Anyway back to topic. When your next installment of stories comming?

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 11:48 AM
LoL I was at alexandra point. :p yeah small world. I'm in the IT pre sales consultant area.

Paiseh LeDivorcee hijacked your thread. Anyway back to topic. When your next installment of stories comming?

Another hint, my former office is just next door to HP in Alexander before I was shifted to Jurong... This is the last and most powderful hint amongst all of those that I have given out...

Next chapter under composing now... Hope it can 'rise up to the occasion' if you bros out there get my meaning... hehehe :D

Darren32
21-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Since, we are on this.. I had a MILF in a publishing co in her 40s before.. anyone else?

lawry
21-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Since, we are on this.. I had a MILF in a publishing co in her 40s before.. anyone else?
sooo.. where's ur FR darren.. do us a favour.. post it and let us PCC?? :)
thank you in advance..

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 12:15 PM
thank you in advance..

Include pics and graphical commentry if possible :D helps us in our PCC quests.

Sarissa
21-04-2005, 12:21 PM

lol...I think I will have my eyes glued on this thread.. :D

kinjio
21-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Good contribution, Bro LeDivorcee.. Guessed I'm not the oni 1 screwing with the Mdms in our workplace.. Your lady kinda 2 tall 4 me though, 175! but so long u hav enjoyed it... these over 40s lau chios r really hungry wolves... hahaha..

Glad dat so many bros hav the same preference for lau chios...

Cheers..

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 01:00 PM
Good contribution, Bro LeDivorcee.. Guessed I'm not the oni 1 screwing with the Mdms in our workplace.. Your lady kinda 2 tall 4 me though, 175! but so long u hav enjoyed it... these over 40s lau chios r really hungry wolves... hahaha..

Glad dat so many bros hav the same preference for lau chios...

Cheers..

Height isn't really much of an issue right? Not when you are doing horizontal tangos.... :D

boredguyy
21-04-2005, 01:31 PM
the company starts with M right?

Another hint, my former office is just next door to HP in Alexander before I was shifted to Jurong... This is the last and most powderful hint amongst all of those that I have given out...

Next chapter under composing now... Hope it can 'rise up to the occasion' if you bros out there get my meaning... hehehe :D

nismo88
21-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Include pics and graphical commentry if possible :D helps us in our PCC quests.
must well ask for video n sound oso...... :D can non stop PCC oredi....

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 01:48 PM
must well ask for video n sound oso...... :D can non stop PCC oredi....

That will be good!!!

Commenter "now I am about to put this thick dick into her tight hole"
ONS "uh uh uh"
Commenter "lets take a commercial break aka wait for part 2"
1 day later
Commenter "welcome back"
Commenter "now I will pump in and out turbo time"
ONS "oh oh oh"
Commenter "time for commercial break again"

Power
21-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Height isn't really much of an issue right? Not when you are doing horizontal tangos.... :D
Sorry but wats MILF.....?

vaxvms
21-04-2005, 01:55 PM
agreed alex techno park many horny lian,lao chio,etc waitin to be hunt
my latest venture is 1 wif tatoos on her lower waiste
she still workin there, easily spotted
always in canteen wif another girl
have fun :D

PS: me not workin there but went there for HP courses early this yr

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 02:10 PM
For all the fans out there, my latest installment is posted. You can read it here:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35979

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Sorry but wats MILF.....?

MILF = Mother that I Love to Fuck.

Guess you never watch American Pie series... :p

SGman_sg
21-04-2005, 02:36 PM

staying in bt timah condo eh. :) i had her a few times from irc days years ago.

kinjio
21-04-2005, 02:45 PM
That will be good!!!

Hahaha!!.. tis is funny...

Good 1! shld post in the jokes thread ah....

nismo88
21-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Commenter "welcome back"
Commenter "now I will pump in and out turbo time"
ONS "oh oh oh"
Ya ya tats is a good idea..... but sipeh funnie leh......
suppose to make it steamy for PCC but end up in Sillypore funniest home videos.... :D

Darren32
21-04-2005, 03:16 PM
staying in bt timah condo eh. :) i had her a few times from irc days years ago.

Her name starts with J? 5 series beemer?

SGman_sg
21-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Her name starts with J? 5 series beemer?
spot on man! white beemer eh. so we both shared the same MILF. ;)

lawry
21-04-2005, 04:55 PM
NB.. u two guys.. bonk brothers man...

asdfghjkl
21-04-2005, 05:05 PM
yep.. cuz beemers are rare with MILFs! :)

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 05:09 PM
yep.. cuz beemers are rare with MILFs! :)

Hmmm, quite true... But heng ah... my MILF don't drive a white beemer and her name doesn't start with a J... :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
21-04-2005, 05:10 PM
maybe she sprayed colour n changed her English name too? :rolleyes:

Darren32
21-04-2005, 05:33 PM

Cool.. u going to relate your experience?

Wonder if anyone else here know her...

lawry
21-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Cool.. u going to relate your experience?

Wonder if anyone else here know her...
wah liao eh.. contribute to SBF leh.. dont be a lurker.. u read other ppl's story until song song.. u must also contribute mah.. wat if all like u dont wan to contribute.. u have anything to read meh...

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 05:38 PM
maybe she sprayed colour n changed her English name too? :rolleyes:

Maybe, but then she is her own woman... If she is back and looking for more fun without me.... well I have learnt to let go already...

Darren32
21-04-2005, 05:45 PM
wah liao eh.. contribute to SBF leh.. dont be a lurker.. u read other ppl's story until song song.. u must also contribute mah.. wat if all like u dont wan to contribute.. u have anything to read meh...

I am going to contribute in new thread.. I am in the middle of writing my irc experiences, all 8 years of it. It will have MILFs, SYTs, OLs, etc....

Let u all know once it out.. hope u all will like it..

kinjio
21-04-2005, 05:51 PM
I am going to contribute in new thread.. I am in the middle of writing my irc experiences, all 8 years of it. It will have MILFs, SYTs, OLs, etc....

Wa lan eh!! power!! I can 'hang up my pen (or rather keyboard)" liao.. :D ..
Sit back n relax n read.... Old man memory no good... hahaha...

Cheers...

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Eh my irc experience also 8 - 9 years leh. :p but mostly overseas. heh~

Btw bros, write story dun be too ambitious lor. Write one experience at a time. Think too much ahead will get nothing much done.

:) cheers looking forward for more stories.

ps I sucked at writing stories so I won't bore bros by attempting.

asdfghjkl
21-04-2005, 05:56 PM
up to now i havent even got a single one from irc.. seems to me that irc girls prefer if u r educated, which i am not.. :(

Darren32
21-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Eh my irc experience also 8 - 9 years leh. :p but mostly overseas. heh~

Btw bros, write story dun be too ambitious lor. Write one experience at a time. Think too much ahead will get nothing much done.

:) cheers looking forward for more stories.

ps I sucked at writing stories so I won't bore bros by attempting.

I am not ambitous... I am still at my first story.. haha.. problem is that it is so long ago.. and I am struggling to remember the details... getting old man...

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 06:00 PM
I am not ambitous... I am still at my first story.. haha.. problem is that it is so long ago.. and I am struggling to remember the details... getting old man...

Try writing the most recent one. Then go backwards. :)

-Ethanas
Ops access in 12 channels in Oz.org servers
IRC old timer.

21-04-2005, 11:53 PM
Great narration......look forward to more exciting parts :)

SGman_sg
22-04-2005, 09:41 AM

i guess we have similar experience, even swinging but its all in the past and i m in no mood to pen my memories (for those i could recall), sometimes its better to relate thru talking instead of writing. let the past be past. life goes on. i m a good boy now. :)

i m here to just read n browse n get myself amused.

Darren32
22-04-2005, 09:58 AM
i guess we have similar experience, even swinging but its all in the past and i m in no mood to pen my memories (for those i could recall), sometimes its better to relate thru talking instead of writing. let the past be past. life goes on. i m a good boy now. :)

i m here to just read n browse n get myself amused.

The past is the past but I think recalling them in words can give other brothers here some reading pleasure.
Like it was said earlier, if all brothers here choose not to write.. there will be nothing for you to read or browse and you will definitely not be amused :)

Good boy should be reading bible or national geographic leh.. haha...

Anyway, hope you can remain a good boy. good luck!