PDA

View Full Version : My Stories

young_ad
20-04-2005, 02:57 AM
At the request of some of the bros, I have decided to post some of my stories. Some of them are short, others are long. Comments are welcome, but please try not to flame me if I take some time to continue the story as my work schedule is really irregular.

Hope you enjoy the reads.

The first one is entitled 'My Cousin'. I am writing it in the first person's voice as it is easier to express myself. It is almost entirely a work of fiction. Certain parts really happened. Reader discretion is advised.

young_ad
20-04-2005, 02:58 AM
My Cousin

I have a cousin who is a year younger than me. When we were kids, we used to stay over at each other’s places, and sleep on the same bed. We used to tease each other by tickling each other and stuff like that. Sometimes, we would even hug each other to sleep. Our parents of course, were not very happy about it and soon they didn’t let us stay over anymore.

When we were kids, we didn’t play games like ‘doctor’ or anything like that. We didn’t even wonder why I had a dick and she didn’t. It was more of the innocent fun that kids have.

When we grew up, we didn’t really see each other much, except at family gatherings.

Now let me tell you something about my cousin. She isn’t hot as in drop dead gorgeous, but she is definitely borders on ‘fuckable’. I never really gave it much thought until I saw her at a dance competition one day.

She was the president of her school’s dance club. She had grown from a cute little preteen into a sexy teenager. At 15, I guess she wasn’t really developed but her body was slim and very toned, thanks to all the dance routines she learned.

However, seeing her dressed in such skimpy outfits after ages of not seeing her really stirred my loins. Unfortunately, I couldn’t put any plans to action as I was busy studying for my O Levels. Two years later, it was a totally different story.

I was lucky to be promoted to the second year of my studies in that crappy Junior College I was in (no names mentioned). She made it to a reputable Junior College and became the president of their dance club too.

I was in the Biology-Chemistry-Maths combination in my school while she was doing the same with added Physics. Being very weak in my sciences, I decided to ask her for help.

So she became my personal tutor. Somehow or another, despite being a year behind me in her studies, she seemed to be good at everything.

Our tuition sessions sometimes lasted late into the night and of course, her parents frowned upon this. But we didn’t care. Somehow I felt she enjoyed spending time with me. Just like how we spent so much time together as kids.

One night however, I noticed that she wasn’t being her normal cheerful self. Worried about her, I asked her why.

She didn’t really want to tell me what happened, but from the bits and pieces she told me, it seemed like some of her school mates (males) were disturbing her.

My good friend from secondary school happened to be in that same JC as her, so I asked him to find out what was going on.

After a couple of days of her not acting like her usual cheery self, my friend told me that one of the track and field guys had asked her to be his girlfriend but she refused so he got his friends to stalk her and follow her around.

Basket, you do not know how pissed off I was. I mean grow up man. If a girl rejects you why the hell do you have to subject her to such torture?

So I called a couple of my friends (not really gangsters) and we went down in our school uniform to ‘talk’ to that guy. Not a really smart thing to do. But I felt that he needed to be taught a lesson.

We waited for the guy outside school. My friend pointed him out to my group. When he saw us approaching him, he ran. Basket, track and field, damn fast runner. But he had no brains to match his speed. Instead of running into school, he ran in the opposite direction. We caught up with him after a few hundred meters. We were at a void deck of some estate. We dragged him to the tenth floor and pushed him towards the wall.

I told him to fuck off and stop disturbing my cousin. He told me to mind my own business. He also said something like he had gang connections and told me to watch out. Suddenly, one of my friends took out a penknife and put it to the guy’s throat. He told him he better watch his mouth or else he will get it. Then my friend showed him a tattoo. I didn’t see it clearly so I wasn’t sure what gang he was from. In fact I didn’t even know he was from a gang.

So we left the guy there. I’m pretty sure he pissed in his pants or something. Now back to the actual story.

I didn’t hear from my cousin for a few days. According to my friend, she didn’t go to school for a week. I was pretty worried about her. She didn’t reply to my messages either and didn’t answer when I called her. I thought maybe I did the wrong thing by threatening the guy. I thought wrong.

A few more days passed without word from my cousin when I suddenly received a message from her. It was around midnight at that time. She asked me if I was free to meet her. Being concerned about her, I agreed.

As I had just gotten my bike license then, I biked down to her place which was quite nearby. We both lived in the east.

When I reached her place, she was already outside her house. I looked in and it seemed like no one was home. Her dad’s car was nowhere to be seen. She didn’t say anything but looked at me. I passed her a helmet and we biked off.

I didn’t know where to go. When I asked her where she wanted to go, she merely said that she wanted to go somewhere quiet where we could talk. My first thoughts were east coast. So I headed to the ECP and arrived at east coast a short while later.

We got off the bike and walked towards the beach, it was a chilly night. As she walked ahead of me, her almost waist-long hair was blown about by the breeze. Her shorts seemed to accentuate her long legs and I could not help but have dirty thoughts about her. But I managed to get those thoughts out of my head and push thoughts of concern in instead.

She sat down at the stone thingy by the beach. What is it called? Breakwater? I seem to have forgotten my geography. Anyway, I just sat down beside her, not saying a word.

It seemed like eternity passed before she spoke.

“Why did you do that?” She asked.

“Do what?” I acted dumb.

“Threaten him.”

“I don’t know. Scare him away I guess. Why?”

“My friends think I got gangster connections now.”

“So what? Just tell them it’s your cousin la.”

“I can’t… They-“ and she burst into tears.

“They what?”

She refused to answer. I moved closer towards her and took her hand.

“What did they do?”

She kept silent and looked at me, tears streaming down her face. I wiped them off with my thumb. Suddenly, she pulled me towards her and buried her face in my shoulder.

“They touched me.”

“What? WHO?”

“Darren and his friends.” (Note: Names have been changed to protect identities)

“THEY WHAT!!?? THOSE FUCKERS!!”

“Don’t tell anyone please. It was the day after you talked to him. They waited for me after school and dragged me into the boys’ toilet.”

“Did you call the police?”

“NO! Don’t do that! Dad will kill me!”

“I think he will kill them if he finds out.”

“No please! Don’t tell anyone ok? I trust you.”

“Fucking hell.” I pushed her away and took out my handphone. I called my friend and told him what had happened. We decided to look for the guy the next week and teach him a lesson.

I think she was quite pissed off with me. I tried to hug her again to comfort her but she sort of pushed me away.

“Send me home.”

I decided it was best not to argue with her in her emotional state and we walked back to the bike.

to be continued...

gogg3r
20-04-2005, 03:27 AM
kekeke... first to reply... second part waiting to be served~! :D camping here now...

oxilary
20-04-2005, 03:42 AM
Yet another cliff hanger.. waiting :D

young_ad
20-04-2005, 04:38 AM
continued...

The whole journey back was spent in silence. I don’t know how she felt and I didn’t dare to find out. She just held on tightly to me as we sped down the ECP.

When we reached her house, she got off the bike and went to unlock the gate. I killed the engine and followed her.

“Will you be alright?” I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder.

She didn’t look at me. Tears started streaming down her face again. She handed me her house keys. I took it as a sign that she wanted me to stay over. The next thing I knew, she just collapsed into my arms.

“Shit! Are you okay?”

She didn’t reply. She had fainted from sheer exhaustion. I gently carried her in my arms and put her down into a sitting position so I could unlock her gate. My hand accidentally brushed against her soft breasts. I had to fight hard to keep out any indecent thoughts of my cousin.

I unlocked her door and carried her onto the sofa. I fumbled around for the light switch. Suddenly, she woke up.
“Don’t turn on the lights. Come here.”

So I closed the door and locked it behind me. I went over to my cousin who was lying on the sofa. Tears still stained her face.

“Hold me please.”

I hugged her. She continued to cry.

“What’s wrong?”

She didn’t reply. She merely continued crying and hugged me even tighter. My dick was slowly hardening in my pants. I was pretty sure she noticed it but she didn’t care. Fuck. Here I was, all alone in a big house with a pretty girl, holding her, and getting an erection. What should I do next?

“Are you okay?” I asked her again.

There was no reply. She had passed out again.

I brushed her hair off her forehead. It felt warm. She was running a fever. A pretty high one at that. I decided to bring her upstairs. I carried her to her room.

It hadn’t changed since we were kids. The walls were still painted pink, and her soft toys were littered all over the room. I smiled to myself, reminiscing on the past. She let out a whimper. Possibly having a nightmare, I thought to myself.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom and turned on the tap to fill the bathtub for her. Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me. She was awake.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“You have a fever, maybe you would like a bath?”

“I don’t know, I feel very weak.”

The inner demon overcame me.

“Let me help you.”

I walked up to her and helped her over to the bathtub.

I slowly removed her t-shirt. She was wearing a white t-shirt bra. She struggled to get out of her shorts. Only her undergarments prevented me from seeing what was beneath. I put my arm around her and felt for the clasp of her bra. She offered no resistance as I unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground. Her soft breasts popped out. They weren’t huge or anything but they were ample for a girl her age I guess. What pissed me off were the bruises that were on them.

“Those fuckers. I’m going to kill them.”

“Don’t. Please. I don’t want anymore trouble.”

”Don’t be stupid.”

I tried not to take advantage of her but I couldn’t help my hands sliding down the curves of her body. I stopped at her hips to remove her white g-string. I realized that there were more bruises on her inner thighs. Fury raged inside of me. But I said nothing.

I helped her get into the bathtub. She was really weak and fell into the bathtub, sending water splashing everywhere. I became wet too. So I removed my t-shirt. I then excused myself to go find a towel to sponge her with.

When I returned, she had fallen asleep in the tub. I soaked the towel with tap water and placed it on her forehead. She was sweating in the cold bathtub. She was really quite ill.

I really didn’t want to take advantage of her but I guess the teenage hormones were raging. I took the sponge from the side of the bathtub and began to scrub her with it. Starting from her neck down, I was enthralled by her silky smooth skin, marred only by the bruises inflicted by those beasts. I spent a considerable amount of time scrubbing her breasts. As if in an unconscious effort to remove the bruises that scarred her pretty skin. It was quite an effort though, stretching forward from outside the bathtub. She awoke again.

“Why don’t you come in?”

I didn’t need a second invitation. I took off my shorts but left my boxers on. I climbed into the bathtub to be with her. She tucked her legs in and turned around so I could scrub her back. All this while she said nothing about her being naked, and me being half-naked, together, in the same bathtub.

Maybe the shock of the rape (or molest) had made her horny? Or maybe she was just really comfortable being with me? I didn’t know. All I did know was that I was there to take care of her. And take care of the bastards who did this to her.

oxilary
20-04-2005, 04:58 AM
wah so early.. salutes! ;)

young_ad
20-04-2005, 05:22 AM
continued...

As I scrubbed her back, she drew her knees to her chest, and rested her head on them. I could hear her sobbing. Maybe I really shouldn’t be doing this now, I thought. After all, she had just been touched by guys in an indecent manner, and here I was, touching her all over on the pretext of helping her wash up.

“Why did they do this to me?” She sobbed.

“Because you are pretty.” I replied, and immediately regretted it. Fuck. I should have said something more comforting.

“What I meant was-“

She turned around.

“Really? Do you think I’m pretty?”

“Er.” I didn’t know what to say. I swear she was disillusioned.

“I think you are hot.” Opps. That came out wrong too.

“Really?”

“I would really like to be with you.” SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME???

She didn’t reply. She turned around and faced her back to me again. I continued to scrub her back.

“Don’t use the sponge. It hurts.”

“Okay…” So I used my hands.

As my hands moved down her back, she grasped them and placed them on her abdomen. It was toned and flat, with no hint of baby fat on them. Dancing must really be a good exercise, I thought to myself.

Her hands guiding mine, she led them upwards to cup her breasts. Then I awoke from my fantasy.

“SHIT!” I exclaimed. “We can’t do this!”

I jerked my hands away from her body. She turned around.

“I’m so sorry,” I said, “ I didn’t mean to…”
“I want you to.” She looked at me with those eyes and immediately I melted. It was so much like my cute cousin again. Except this time she was grown up and possessed a body men desired. A body I desired, but couldn’t bring myself to do anything. Until now.

“Don’t hurt me the way they did okay?” She pleaded.

I didn’t answer. I just held her from behind. My face buried in her neck. She squirmed as my breath tickled her.

We finished up the bath and went back to her room. She was wrapped in her towel, while I was still dripping wet in my boxers.

She removed the towel and lay on the bed. I took her blanket and covered her with it. I turned to go back to the bathroom to change out of my wet clothes. But I realized I didn’t have any dry clothes. I went back to her room.

“I’m going back first. Need to get dry clothes.”

“Don’t go. I’m cold. Come here and hold me.”

“But I’ll be naked.”

“I want to see you naked.”

My jaw dropped. Okay. So here was my cousin, a year younger than me, who was just sexually abused by her school mates, and wants me naked in bed with her? I must be dreaming, I told myself. But I was not. For under the blanket, ready and willing (I suppose), was my cousin.

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea. What if your parents came back?”

“They are overseas.”

“Well, that would be okay I guess.”

I walked over to the bed and sat down on it. My back was facing her. She rolled over onto her side and reached forward. She placed her hand on my thigh and stroked it. I nearly jumped off the bed as her long slender fingers ran up my thigh and stopped short of my groin.

Is she just teasing me? I thought.

“Stay with me for awhile okay? I don’t want to be alone.”

“Okay. I guess I could skip school for a couple of days. When will your parents be back?”
“A couple of weeks time I guess. I hate being alone. Stay here?” She pleaded.

I seriously wanted to reject her offer based on moral and social grounds but that face, that innocent, pleading, wanting face, persuaded me to stay. I decided to take it slow, having the most of a few weeks alone with her. I didn’t really care what my parents would say. I would just say I was at a friends’ place.

“Okay. Anything you want baby.” I had never called anyone ‘baby’ before, but the affection I felt for my cousin was overwhelming.

I leant over and kissed her on her forehead, then her cheek. She closed her eyes as if expecting more. I gave her a peck on the lips and that was it. She seemed a little disappointed. I climbed into bed with her and covered ourselves with the blanket. She rolled over to be hugged from behind. I complied, my erect, throbbing member pressed against her thigh.

She let out a sigh. In the darkness of the room, save for a nightlight in the corner, I swear I saw a smile forming on her face. She closed her eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep. I would not take things further.

She was still having a fever. And she probably still was emotionally hurt by the recent events. I would not contribute to the hurt. So maybe it wasn’t right for us to be naked together in the same room, on the same bed. But she felt safe and happy. And that was all I wanted for her.

to be continued...

ken_v2
20-04-2005, 11:04 AM
bravo!! you have done very well... waiting for your next installment.

nismo88
20-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Bro Young.... this story oso beri good leh..... more please.....

wildwild
20-04-2005, 03:15 PM
ya...more more... :p

BoO!
20-04-2005, 04:43 PM
waiting for more.... :D

young_ad
20-04-2005, 07:19 PM
continued...

The next morning, we awoke to the bright sunshine on our faces. It was already ten o’clock.

I gently roused her from her sleep. She struggled to open her eyes.

Next thing I knew, she grabbed me and pulled me towards her, holding me so tightly that I couldn’t breathe.

I brushed her hair away from her forehead again. It still felt a little warm. I kissed her cheek and ran my tongue towards her earlobe. She gave a soft moan when I nibbled on it. I licked the insides of her ear. She squirmed.

My left hand cupped her soft breast. I gave it a little squeeze. I could feel her nipples hardening under my soft touch. My right hand moved down her hips to her butt, I massaged her butt cheeks. She squirmed even more.

My mouth met hers and our tongues began to engage in an oral battle. At the same time I kept on playing with her nipples. She was getting hotter. I didn’t know if it was from the fever or the arousal.
My fingers ran down her thigh and caressed her legs. I moved inwards to touch the soft skin of her inner thigh. As I looked down, I could still see the bruises there. It made me really sad. But this time, horniness was taking over. I ran my fingers up towards that sweet spot in between her legs, half expecting them to slam shut. But they didn’t.

I stroked the outside of her pussy, spreading the juice that was coming out all around. I felt something hardening. It was her clit. Taking it between my forefinger and my thumb, I rubbed it. Her moans grew even louder.

My own manhood was also slowly waking up. She could feel it hardening against her tummy. Her hands moved southwards and reached out for the hardening rod. She rubbed the head. This time it was my turn to squirm. She grabbed the shaft and started stroking it gently, then with slightly more force. My pre-cum oozed out. She used it as lubricant and continued pumping the shaft.

I could not take it anymore. I turned her over and spread her legs. I bent down and smelled her pussy. It smelled good. Like fresh flowers on a spring morning. I teased her clit with my tongue and slowly inserted my middle finger into her pussy. It was extremely wet. I got up and used my dick tease her clit for awhile. She closed her eyes and moaned in ecstasy. I put my dick at the entrance to her pussy and pushed in slowly. It was damn fucking tight.

Inch by inch her womanhood swallowed my manhood like a snake devouring a rat. The warm moist feeling inside her made my dick throb even more. It was probably the best feeling in the world.

I pinned her arms to the bed and started thrusting slowly, ever so afraid of hurting her. Her moans became louder and louder. If there was anyone else in the house at that time, we would surely have been caught.

I leaned forwards to suck her breasts as I pumped her hot wet pussy. I felt like a child again, suckling on his mother’s tits. I took her breast in my mouth and teased her erect nipple with my tongue. She grabbed the bed sheets and tugged on them, as if trying to fight the feelings of euphoria that we overcoming her. The wet, sloppy noise caused by my dick ramming her pussy was a real turn on. And she was getting wetter and wetter by the minute. Her moans turned into half screams as I continued to thrust with wild abandon.

The walls of her vagina contracted with every thrust in and relaxed with every thrust out. Her control of her PC muscles was fantastic. It seemed as if she was not a virgin but a sex expert.

I was about to come. But I was not about to let her outdo me. How could I tell if she had an orgasm yet? I didn’t want to be rude and ask her. So I slowed my pace and kept on pumping.

“Don’t stop!” She screamed and grabbed me, pulling me towards her. Her mouth enveloped mine and our tongues locked once again as I continued to keep the pace.

“AHHH! OHHH!!! DON’T STOP!!! I’M COMING!!!!” She screamed as her nails dug into my back.

I couldn’t take it either. After a couple more thrusts, I felt that familiar feeling in my loins. I tried to pull out but she grabbed my butt and pulled me closer to her.

“What? No! I’m about to come!” I tried to pull away once again.

“Come in ME! I want to feel you shoot your hot cum inside of me!” She screamed into my ear.

I just couldn’t hold it in anymore. My dick throbbed as shot after shot of hot man juice erupted into her juicy wet and hot hole. I continued pumping as I tried to get everything out. Then we both collapsed in sheer exhaustion and bliss.

I kissed her passionately as she hugged me close. We were both panting as it we had completed a marathon. I looked into her eyes.

“You might get pregnant.”

“So be it.” She said, and kissed me back.

My cock slowly lost its hardness and slid out of her pussy. I could feel our juices trickling out as my dick exited her cunt, staining the bed sheets.

We kept on kissing and rolling about on the bed and my cock started stirring again, as if ready for another round of action.

to be continued???

depends on the response from the bros here. haha. enjoy..

Harrier24B
20-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Great story!! More please....

:D

Bronco
20-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Phew...u and ur cousin turn me become a dragon again..... :D

Pls dun sstop cum more..........

kaizer
20-04-2005, 10:45 PM
hey dude... nice incest story u wrote down there!! keep it up!!

trekk
21-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Great. bery good. wish i had a cousin like tat... i wanna take care of her too

xiaolibiantai
21-04-2005, 02:08 AM
Yeah....More pls! :D

saint_1979
21-04-2005, 04:09 AM
Gd story. Keep it up.
so is it a rape or molest? Is this part true?
wat u going to deal with Darren and his friends?

young_ad
21-04-2005, 05:02 AM
Gd story. Keep it up.
so is it a rape or molest? Is this part true?
wat u going to deal with Darren and his friends?

frankly the story abt the girl being molested is true. the girl is my frens cousin, i was part of the grp of ppl who went to threaten him.. i also know that he stayed with his cousin for awhile to take care of her but i dunno wat happened. so its just fiction.

how did we deal with darren??

i think if i write another installment of how we bashed darren and his friends up the bros here will start flaming me. haha... lets just say he never represented his school for track and field anymore. i dont think he can even walk properly now.

brain not functioning at full power now la... cant think of how to continue.. haha..

JAXXX
21-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Nice story bout u and ur cousin but dunno why i'm looking forward to the part where those fuckers got what they deserved... dunno how i can control myself from killing those fuckers if something like this happened to someone close to me. :mad:

wolvermania
21-04-2005, 03:40 PM
yo bro, keep up the good work, pls continue

saint_1979
21-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Ic. Maybe, u can elaborate hw Darren and his friends molested her?
Didnt noe that JC boys are so daring to do that. Feel like giving a few punches to them

lawry
21-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Didnt noe that JC boys are so daring to do that. Feel like giving a few punches to them
but but i tot all JC boys damn heong one... i used to be a JC boy before too..

(pss.. is it Joo Chiat boys??)

young_ad
21-04-2005, 06:46 PM

bro, the story is not entirely true la. i was only part of the grp that whacked darren up, i dunno how they molested her. the girl is my friends cousin, i wrote in the first persons perspective becos it is easier to express myself.

if u all want the part about how we whacked him up i try to post later, still working now.