PDA

View Full Version : In the Office with vendor (Fiction)

LeDivorcee
19-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Long time never write a fiction story already, so bare with me if there are some mistakes due to lousy grammer or broken english. This story is a bit long so please bare with me.

Disclaimer: This is just a fiction of imagination on my part. Any similiarity to a person or people, dead or alive, is regretted.

Part 1:

It is Monday again!!! Damn sian, dragging my ass to office early in the morning. Quite shag too, after a sexathon with my current squeeze in GL last night. Ah... what to do? take people pay, help people solve problem lor...

But wait!!! Hmmm... today got meeting with a new vendor... Should be interesting, since her voice over the phone is sultry and full of promise. With that thought, my didi suddenly come awake already. Nabei, like that also can wake up? See naked lady sure vomit one...

Anyway, the day just pass slowly and I am looking forward to meet this lady and hoping the person fits the image her voice has conjured up in my mind.

Soon, it is 2.00pm, was busy writing a report for my boss, when I got a sms from her. "Sorry, will be late as caught in a traffic jam. I will be there at 2.30pm instead". KNN sain 1/2 already. Didi half steam then soften. Never mind, sometime, somethings are worth the wait. So on with the report writing.

At around 2.40pm, my phone buzzed and the recept called to say I got a visitor. About time!!! I thought... Make me wait so long, if not pretty, I will just TCSS and ask her to go, if pretty, maybe can consider her products, provided she give me a 'hands-on' training... Hehehehe.... With hasten footsteps, I hurried to the recept to meet my appointment.

End of Part 1

LeDivorcee
19-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Part 2:

The sun was shining brightly and obscure my clear view of her face as she sat at the recept area. Hmmm, strictly business looking skirt with matching jacket to go along. But wait!!! I see long and tapered legs and shoulder-length flowing hair that flashes golden brown under the sun. Looks like it is going to be a interesting day for me today.

I approached her and she turned around upon hearing my footsteps. Wao zan!!! She should be a model instead of selling products to guys like me. Sure can get more money.

She introduced herself to me and vise versa from my part. We shook hands, and I can detect a slight perfumed warfing out from her. Smells like Chanel, I thought, but cannot be sure. Sure suits a lady like her. Before I go on, let me describe her to everyone. She is standing about 1.65 to 1.68m tall, as she is wearing what looks like a 2 inch heel and she stands about the same height as me. Shoulder-length golden brown hair and is waving slightly under the strong air con. Long tapered legs that seems to go on forever. She has a triangular shaped face, with red lipstick on her sensous looking lips. She look very professional in her jacket and matching skirt with a white color blouse.

You sound much older than you look, she jokingly said to me. Is it? I replied, So how old did you think I am when you conversed with me over the phone? You sound like you are very matured and around 35, she replied. I was thinking, NB!!! I sound so old meh?

Anyway, to skip the boring parts, we talk about the business and how she can supply my department with the products her company wants to sell to me. Needless to say, time passes fast, and sooner than I wanted, it is 4.30pm already!!!

How about a cup of coffee? I asked. Sure, she replied. Only if I am buying. Hosei lao, I think. We bought our coffee and sat in the office canteen. I moved to the last row as there offers us more privacy to the normal flow of human traffic. I sat down and instead of seating opposite me, she sat besides me!!! I was thinking, how come like that one???

I guess she can see the question in my eyes, and she leans towards me. I can smell her perfume so close to me and it is intoxicating!!! Furthermore, her blouse gapped open on top and I cannot help but glance down to steal a look. Looks like a B cup encased with some light blue silk lacy bra. She saw me looking and whispered softly to me, Did you see anything you like? Wah lan!!! If she offers to suck me off there and then, I will sign and buy 100 units immediately. She continues, I noticed that you have a budge in front of your pants and trying to hide from my sight, poor choice since the table is transparent.

I guess I am busted. What am I supposed to do when she keep on crossing her legs during the meeting and if I just lower my sight, I might even catch a glimsp of what color her panties is!!! But since she initiated it, I might as well play along. What do you expect when a hot woman like you is sitting in front of me and almost flash at me? I am after a hot blooded male, I replied. Plus you are not helping when you are wearing that intoxicating perfume that made me want to bury my head into the source of it.

End of Part 2

LeDivorcee
19-04-2005, 02:52 PM
Part 3:

So I stirred your blood, she asked. Of course. I replied. Are you still hard? she asked. Feel for yourself. I dared her. With that, she hands snaked onto my crotch and gave my didi a hard squeeze. Electricity course from her hands to my whole body. Damn, she really knows how to turn someone on. So I asked her what was she working as previously. SIA Stewardess. No wonder, she looks so good. Next she asked, so how are you going to settle your hard-on? I don't know, I guess I will just go and beat it off after you leave i guess, I replied.

The next thing happened, she whispered into my ear, do you have a room where we can have some privacy? On already lah!!! I was thinking. I don't have an empty office, but I have a deserted server room that I have access to and no one else can enter.

With that, we left our cooling coffee, and I led her to a dark passageway to the deserted server room. The room is very cool due to the aircon, and she sort of shiver slightly. I wrapped myself around her body and she melted into my body. Mmmmm, you have strong arms, she cooned. Arbutthen? Got play sports one plus worked out, sure got muscles one lah. I spinned her around and kissed her fully on her lips. Ohhh, she moaned, you work fast. I replied, what's the point of waiting since we both know what we wanted.

I am so horny now, she says, I didn't have sex since I broke up with my ex two months ago. Hehehe, this is your lucky day, my dear. No need to save up your juices anymore. I intend to lick every drop of it from your pussy.

I slipped her coat of her shoulders, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She slipped off her heels as I tenderly kissed the exposed skin as I unbutton each button. I pulled her blouse out of her skirt, leaving her standing with her bra and skirt.

I kneel down and started roaming my hands slowly from her foot, savouring the texture of her skin in my hands. As my hands slowly raises up her legs, I can hear her breathing starting to quicken and getting heavy. I can sense she is turned on by my touch. When I reach the joint of her legs and rest my hand at her panties covered pussy, she reached down to my head with one hand, gently pushing me towards her nest, while the other hand is pulling up her skirt to allow me more access.

End of Part 3

CNNcmg
19-04-2005, 02:56 PM
I know you says Fiction.. but sounds damn real leh..
Good job.. keep it coming... :p

LeDivorcee
19-04-2005, 03:22 PM
Part 4:

I sinked my face into her nest of honey, and my hands slowly goes underneath to grab hold of her panties as I slowly pulled it down, exposing her pussy to me. A string of moisture follows her panties, telling me how turned on she is. I dipped my fingers into her folds of vagina, feeling her wetness, bringing it towards my mouth, I tasted her honey. I brought my mouth down and started to lick her vagina opening, coaxing more of her honey out from her vagina. She moans softly while grasping my head and twisting my hair. Suddenly she clutches my head while I felt an onpouring of juices from her vagina. She cummed!!! Just only after 1 minute of me playing with her pussy... this shows how horny she is...

I got up and helped her to remove the rest of her clothings while she busy herself with mine. Her proud breasts stood high on her chest as she faces me naked. As my pants dropped, she saw my wet spot on my shorts, and distended by my hard didi. She enclosed her mouth onto that wet spot and licked it and kissed it at the same time. DIE!!! Later must wash the underwear first before letting my family see it. Or else the lipstick stain very hard to explain on my underwear...

She pulled my shorts down and engulf my hardened cock with her mouth, as she gave me a good BJ. Damn, she really know how to use her mouth, her mouth feels like a vacuum cleaner as she made slurping noises while her lucious lips work their way up and down my cock.

I told her to stop as I can feel my cock is going to erupt, but instead of stopping, she clamped her lips on my cock crown, and her tongue flicked at the head while her hands pistoned on the length of my cock. Errrraaahhh... I cummed and my load of cum flooded her mouth. Damn!!! That was really shiok!!!

She stood up while swallowing my cum, and kissed me in my mouth. I tasted my saltiness in her mouth as our tongue duel with each other. She stepped away from me and slowly lower herself onto the hard cold floor, carpeted only by her jacket and skirt. I followed her as she spilt her legs to expose herself to me. My didi woke up again at that sight and was semi hard. what about condom I asked? No need, I like it raw, she replied.

Fuck man!!! I am not the type to refuse raw, so I swipped my semi hard cock around the rim of her vagina, soaking up her juices. I slowly ease myself into her inch by inch and her head fell backwards at the feeling of my thick hard cock sliding into her.

I slide myself fully into her and she embraced me into her arms. It felt wonderful to just lay there, supported by her body as well as feeling her hardened nipples pressing back at my body. I raised myself to her breasts and kissed and licked them all over, bring more moans and whimpers from her mouth. As I slowly move my cock in and out of her pussy, she brings her fingers to her mouth to muffle her moans as it grows louder.

In mid stroke, I twisted her body around and ground myself into her back with her back facing me. I lean forward and rasp my bristled chin onto her tender skin on her back. The way she twitches sent shockwaves to my cock, it took some control on my part not to cum too early and spoil everything. Clutching her slim waist, I raise her to kneeling position as we changed to doggie style. My cock is ramming into her at high speed and we are making sloppy sounds on top of her moans. Luckily, we are in the deserted part of the building, or else everyone in the office will know what is going on inside.

Overall, we did it for an hour while she cum twice before I emptied myself inside her pussy after various positions. She said I was one of the better skilled guys she has fucked, and would like to see me again.

After that incident, we only managed to fuck a few more times, once in my office again, twice in her office and once in a hotel. But after that, she has left the company and no longer in touch...

The End

LeDivorcee
19-04-2005, 03:23 PM
To the person who zapped me over this thread and without leaving a reason or why, you are just plain rude.

ah.ben
19-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Nice story! Good imagination and power composition.

I would grade it 90 points.

good work! keep it up, sorry no sticker with me if not can give u one.

waahaa
19-04-2005, 03:37 PM
gee. we all need more vendors like this. sigh :(

axeman24
19-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Nice story bro thanks for the sexciting story.

LeDivorcee
19-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the bros who up me and thanks for your kind comments. Will try to improve and post more fiction and some non-fiction stories as well.

Aside, anyone knows how to dig out the old international link? I got tons of stories there.

romaleouf
19-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Great Creative Writing.

Should keep it up.

nismo88
20-04-2005, 01:41 PM
sounds dam real bro.... the more the merrier... :)