PDA

View Full Version : Smoking corner girl

bergkamp
22-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Few months ago saw this chio bu at smoking corner at my office area. Been beo-ing her dam long already finally got the courage to talk to her. Recently exchange number now still very cordial stage nothing notti.
Next stage wanna jio her go drink or karaoke/drink leh. Any bro here got regular drinking spot with dark cosy corners or been to karaoke with similar environment? She always wear dam short skirt I can imagine if sit next to her if the chair is a low one sure nose-bleed already...

SYTBigBoobLover
22-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Wah... Say until like that. Got photos to show? I believe many brothers here are interested... :D:p

Brainstorm
22-03-2013, 09:55 PM
What happens if instead of asking her Ai Sio Hoon Mai, you go ask her Ai Sio Gan Mai? :p Die!

dresden
23-03-2013, 01:01 AM
hmm,why dont you try to date her instead?chances are you will be able to enjoy more in the end,you attracted to someone can also like someone what,listen to the heart sometimes:) not the other part!

bergkamp
23-03-2013, 09:03 AM
We both married. Haha.

MrHengHeng888
23-03-2013, 02:32 PM
We both married. Haha.

Power lah! Just fuck n forget la bro. Jus a fling anyway right? :cool:

bergkamp
23-03-2013, 09:06 PM
他妈的 looks like I have to provide more info than other way around. Just wondering whether any bros here got (real) story to share about how they find FB. How u beo the first few times. Then say hello. Then next chance meeting ask for number. Then sms/whatsapp flirting. Then the kopi/drinking session. Then...

happpy
24-03-2013, 07:49 PM
他妈的 looks like I have to provide more info than other way around. Just wondering whether any bros here got (real) story to share about how they find FB. How u beo the first few times. Then say hello. Then next chance meeting ask for number. Then sms/whatsapp flirting. Then the kopi/drinking session. Then...

no idea what r u trying to prove and why you use such words 他妈的 instead of sharing...............

VanHouten
24-03-2013, 09:32 PM
There are many beautiful country club houses with nice place for drinking. They are opened to public.

I think CQ and BQ no longer good environments for couples to chit-chats.

suzuka8
25-03-2013, 12:00 AM
obviously attitude not so right... want to ask for tips... yet...

no idea what r u trying to prove and why you use such words 他妈的 instead of sharing...............

bergkamp
25-03-2013, 12:23 AM
K la I very very long haven't come in to interact. All bros offended pls forgive. Too anxious mah. Please understand.

Ok will pursue the story see how it turns out and then share with u guys. The beginning part sounds like 'verytired's story from smoke buddy to beer buddy.

CQ BQ will have to give it a try. Just hoping not too open cos both of us married mah.

Some bros ask for pic. Wait is your wife how ah?

sexyhunk24
25-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Good luck man.. Where is ur working area??? Lolx

Remember the time bro, try going a few more times might get lucky again

bergkamp
25-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Exchange number liao. But today she seems moody. Never reply promptly.

DegenerationX
25-03-2013, 01:03 PM
From the title, I thought which club got smoking corner gal where they will help you to light cigs....:D

MrHengHeng888
25-03-2013, 02:18 PM
From the title, I thought which club got smoking corner gal where they will help you to light cigs....:D

HELP you light cigs and later... LIGHT up your xiao di di too better? :D

naturegreen
26-03-2013, 12:24 AM
No more updates?

bergkamp
26-03-2013, 02:37 AM
K la I try. But this is considered a live update so quite risky whereas I read some stories are only related retrospectively like 'a few years later'.

Some months ago i started work at my new place and though I have been cutting down on smoking since getting married, the stresses of a new job got to me and inevitably I picked up the habit again. Initially the first few times were rather routine. Go down, pop a soft drink, and puff 2. Now and then when there are colleagues then make small talk tell people your last company, whether you like it at the new place so far, etc. Besides the smoking crowd at my office building really nothing to shout about. Not like some places either a bank nearby or some money broking firm where the smoker chicks usually dress quite provocatively so I didn't have any expectations, ie eyes not on autoroam just keep to myself.

One day, this chio bu caught my eye. 1.68m at least. Legs from Changi to Jurong. Hair brown, quite heavily made up, breasts not sure cos her neckline has never been as...

Shit, wife wake up...

bergkamp
28-03-2013, 12:35 AM
Sorry. Continuing...

Breasts not sure cos her neckline never been low. But the bloody hemline always super high one. I'm sure she knows she got solid legs so she's always showing them off. So of course I beo left right centre but never catch her attention. She perpetually blank stare or busy sms-ing maybe playing Candy Crush or something. Damn I was thinking to myself. She's really dam chio must come down and smoke more often.

Over next few weeks I go for a smoke hoping to see her. Not everyday lucky. Some more new job so better not eat snake so often, can't possibly be away from office for too long. Weeks turned into months where I simply could not stand just beo-ing from afar. I had to have more. But she wasn't a colleague. So how to talk to her? What I used to share with friends was how to empower yourself. And one of the ways to empower yourself is to treat this world like a forest you are taking a walk in. See a fruit on the tree, just take. See a clear cooling waterfall just take off your clothes and swim naked. Act like you are the only one in this forest and you can possibly live without or with much lesser insecurities in the real world. And here I was looking at this 'fruit'. Clearly I want a bite. And I must practise what I preach.
Few days later I see her again and then somehow it dawned on me that I may have seen her before. Even before I saw her at the smoking corner I had already seen her somewhere else.

Someone's wedding! Nab ah!

Then came the next problem. So what? And was I really sure? What if I ask then kena blank stare wah lau super malu. Haven't been in the game for a while ever since paktor the last few years and got married recently so feel quite rusty. Then the standard nervousness and the heartbeat also a bit faster. Why was I experiencing this? To me I know from experience that I only feel this way when I think she's super chio and dam my type. And deep down inside to be fair to myself I knew I needed to approach. No doubt about it.

But really rusty man. After coming to this conclusion I see her 2 more times without doing anything. Si bei hum chee.

Then one day I went about my business as usual. I find a comfortable corner, not too densely populated by other smokers and I light up and enjoy my smoke. Then I looked down at my phone to whatsapp in some of my group chats. Suddenly I hear footsteps of high heels and out of reflex I look up and there she is. Oh my god. She's gonna give me butterflies in the stomach again. Then the next thing I know she stands behind me! Of all the places she can park herself she chooses to stand behind me and the smoking area is actually quite spacious. This made me even more nervous but at the same time I knew I had to start the engine somehow. Take off or crash land at least I know I started the engine. I had to psyche myself: 'c'mon dude. You've been here before. Some u manage to pluck up the courage and look where it got you. Pretty interesting story to tell right? Some u totally let go didn't do anything and they walked away. Are you gonna let this one walk away? You've been beo-ing for a few months already now it's time for action see if you can make your life a little more interesting or not!'

I pretend to shift my stance so she is now within my peripheral vision. I check her out and she's not on the phone or playing her Candy Crush! She's just staring into space, or, is she looking at me?

Did a quick countdown from 3-2-1 and then went for it. I take a step towards her and ask, 'hi, do you know xxx?'

acidicavex
30-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Camping next update

LovePotion
30-03-2013, 09:56 PM
so long no updates liao

yossarian
30-03-2013, 10:45 PM
C'mon rusty or not, you must be fearless!

asdfghjkl
30-03-2013, 11:37 PM
any updates?

bergkamp
02-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Sorry been busy. Plus the fact that really nothing happening right now so not sure if most of the bros prefer I wait for real development instead of posting the minute non-sexual details...

bergkamp
05-04-2013, 12:51 AM
'Xxx? Err, Ohhh ya yes I know, how you know her?'

Then I proceeded to tell her how I remembered she was at the wedding and when I saw her smoking a few months ago I actually knew it was her but didn't approach cos she always seemed busy on the phone. Actually wanna say what I remembered about her was her thong that all the guys at the wedding were perv-ing at through her figure-hugging dress that left little to imagination, though most guys would still imagine anyhow.

The conversation we had was rather inane, mostly dropping names, albeit unsuccessfully. Bright side of that was it meant we didn't have common social circles and from the look of it I don't think any guy in my situation would expect that too. Somehow i forgot who blurted out about weddings and we both found out we were married. We exchanged our wedding dinner experiences and our honeymoon highlights. Some part of me was wondering, 'I think better steer clear of this topic, getting a bit weird'. She was also getting a bit awkward so I thought better 'exercise cut' and proceeded to tell her ok gotta go back up and we went our separate ways.

Inside I was still in two minds wondering whether I did the right thing by not asking for her number the first time I talk to her. Now how? Got to hope to bump into her again lor.

Sigh.

bobbyk
06-04-2013, 04:17 PM
any more????:confused:

KhunnTey
06-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Don't dilly dally bro. Take her number la!

bergkamp
09-04-2013, 02:06 AM
What's the price for acting cool?

Suck thumb and camp out everyday hope to see her again lor. For the next few days and over a week was really just get drink from pantry and prepare to smoke 3 sticks wait and hope. So many things were going through my head. Sorry for the bros here who prefer to find WL F&F but I dam dig the anticipated buildup before a potential onz. In one of my earlier chapters of my life story, got one I actually had to KYC more than 10 times before we hold hand. I like the gf feeling la even though that one was married and there was only gonna be one thing on my mind.

Finally after more than a week. It was my 2nd stakeout of the day. After that gonna go back office and pack up then go dinner with the wife. I just finished my 2nd stick wondering whether or not to go up. Then I light up and there she is! I thought ho say liao. This time must talk and somehow get number. She stands at her usual corner and I walk over. I say a casual oi and she rather politely closes the cover on her phone. I take that as a sign of willingness to make small talk so I ask her some bo liao question and she proceeds to talk. Then not sure if she running out of things to say but suddenly tells me something quite personal about a friend of hers. I decide to change the topic and move on to something lighter. Can't remember much of our 2nd conversation except it didn't end as abruptly as our first. This time she waited for me to throw my cigarette before walking back into the building together. On the way in I say, 'next time I go smoke break I will call u. What's your number?' Obligingly she gives me her digits and I store it in my phone.

Best. Phone sms/whatsapp always the best way for a shy Singaporean guy to flirt and test water. Shall see where this is gonna take me. From most bro's stories I've heard, I have seldom come across any 师傅 who can approach, talk cock, make her laugh, escalate frame, touch, bridge physical gap, then next thing you know your little bro is in her mouth and she is kneeling down on the concrete floor of the Multi-Storey Carpark next to the neighbourhood ATM where you first said hello. In fact I have only heard of one such guy who managed this. Personally I've never met him before but if he can convince my friend he sure can convince me. Probably cos my friend has seen him in action before when they go clubbing. But he also say this bugger say hello until desensitised already. Claims to have bedded more than 500 girls using this no-second-thoughts rule but also admits to having fucked some dogs before just to prove the theory right. Any bros here like this 师傅?

Again to act cool I go quiet for a few days, weekend included and then the following Monday I whatsapp, 'good morning!' A few minutes later I get a rather enthusiastic 'GOOD MORNING!' in return!

Shit wife wake up like last time. Till the next time!

DarkAsh
09-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Keep going TS! .. you are building the story up nicely ;)

bergkamp
16-04-2013, 01:17 PM
What started out as occasional smoke breaks every few days became a daily affair. Inevitably we found we had so much to talk about that most days we would see each other 2-3 times, sometimes even for lunch and coffee too. For about 2-3 weeks this was the routine. I didn't say hello to have a new smoking kaki. I wanted more. I had to think how to progress to next stage. One thing I found intriguing was we had 2 different types of conversations. One face to face, was very staid, just talking about work and colleagues and our respective spouses. The other, on the phone, in between our smoke breaks was more interesting. She would send pics of herself when we were bored and her pics would vary. Sometimes she would smile suggestively and sometimes she would pout. Any bros here got similar experience where your target behaves like this, having double conversation?

One day she told me about this experience she had where she went to an aesthetics surgeon and sought consultation. Doctor was an old man in his 50s and there wasn't a nurse in attendance. She asked if he felt she make her chin sharper and enquired on fillers using fat from other parts of the body to inject in the desired areas. He then asked her in return where the fat could possibly come from as she was quite slim. Being the vain ah-lian she was, she replied tummy because she still felt she could do with a flatter stomach. Then he told her 'let me have a look at your tummy'. When she was telling me this story I was thinking, 'what the hell, Lao tiko tan tio liao'. And there was no prizes for guessing what that meant because for the past 2-3 weeks we have been meeting to smoke, she is always wearing a one-piece, which can only mean one thing...

Without giving her time to react he orders, 'lift up your dress'

Like a deer caught out in the headlights she was taken aback and didn't know how to respond. He motioned for her to lift the whole fabric all the way up to her chest and that would have meant a visual feast for him. She then meekly replied maybe there's not much fat in her tummy and perhaps her
thighs might be a better option. He looks at her and decides not to push it so he quietly agrees and repeats his order to lift her skirt. She lifts it barely a few centimetres and her mid thigh is exposed. Remember her skirts are short so she really didn't lift up much to reach mid-thigh. Sensing this was not enough the surgeon orders 'higher!' and she obeys. This goes up to upper thigh, almost the same hemline as a mini denim. Seeing how compliant she was after he backed off from the initial request of seeing her tummy he decides to instruct one more time..

By this time her skirt is hiked up to panty level. As she contemplates if this is right or wrong, he revels in her confusion, taking the time to study the lines on her lace panty while fondling her thighs on the pretext of 'finding fat'.

She said he actually went quite high up and very close to 'that area' and it was a 20-30 seconds she can't wait to forget. She also said she has never told anyone about this incident.

Waaa I become confidante already ah?

Am I in the friend zone already?

t123
16-04-2013, 05:37 PM

You are right on track. Now just like fishing have some more patience. 加油!Roger and out.

MrHengHeng888
16-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Strike while the iron is hot bro! :D
Jio her for some drinks... mai tu liao!

tripleaxe
17-04-2013, 07:45 AM

Game Over?

Urban Dictionary,

the Friend Zone is:

“What you attain after you fail to impress a woman you’re attracted to. Usually initiated by the woman saying, ‘You’re such a good friend.’ Usually associated with long days of suffering and watching your love interest hop from one bad relationship to another.”

Ryan Reynolds in Just Friends
“The ‘friend zone’ is like the penalty box of dating, only you can never get out. Once a girl decides you’re her ‘friend,’ it’s game over. You’ve become a complete non-sexual entity in her eyes, like her brother, or a lamp.” -

MrHengHeng888
17-04-2013, 08:34 AM
TS! Jiayou... buck up. :rolleyes:

REDice
17-04-2013, 11:49 AM
i was taking a shortcut and saw this hot lady smoking at one deserted corner, tight fitting skirt with blazer, weather so hot still wear so many layers, smoking hot! :cool: looks like detours have rewards too at times

bergkamp
17-04-2013, 05:30 PM
I barely had time to recover from this story she told me. In my mind I kept fantasising maybe if one day she is comfortable enough we can role play and I can be the doctor. Then I will ask her to lift up her dress and she will play along. Nosebleed so many times thinking this fantasy over and over again.

A few days later (since I'm the confidante), she tells me another story. She says one day she was walking around office area shopping zone and one guy just stopped her in her tracks and asked her if she was married and said she was very beautiful and he wanted to get to know her. She was so stunned she said thank you and walked away, scurrying into the first shop she could find. While in there shopping for shoes the stranger kept wait outside. She said she was quite scared and didn't know what to do, but she knew she had to walk out eventually because he seemed to persevere for quite long. Without a choice she walked out and as expected he continued their initial exchange. He asked for her number and she acquiesced. Since then he had been texting her but she didn't reply.

A month or two later he bumps into her and asks her why she had not been replying to his messages. Again pressed into a corner she apologises and agrees to respond in future. From there they continue their dialogue and he asks her out for coffee. This meeting is postponed a few times due to his travelling and her work schedule. Finally they meet and he tells her about himself. He is an expat of French-South African descent. She admits to me he does look a little Indian but Ah Lians maybe don't travel much so anyone dark may come across as coming from that sub-continent. When they meet he leans in to kiss her on the cheeks left and right and she flinches, telling me it was so embarrassing as she didn't know what to do. Onto their conversation he wields his spiel that he travels frequently and hardly has time for love. I think we all know where this is going to lead to. He asks if she has kids and if she loves her husband and how long they have been married. He intersperses the 'interview' with compliments about her beauty, her skin and her height. He hints it would be nice if like her husband he has someone like her to call his own and asks if she believes a woman can be with more than 1 man at a time. After the perfunctory questioning, he tells her his birthday is coming up and would like to buy her dinner. He requests she block her calendar for this and she agrees. After relating this to me she asks, 'if he wants me to be his mistress, how much should I ask for?'

WLE. I dunno how to answer. And dunno what to think also. I thought... doesn't she have a husband? How come can think like that one?

Worst of all, how come in this story I AM NOT THE 男主角!?!??!?

kpk80
17-04-2013, 08:47 PM
After relating this to me she asks, 'if he wants me to be his mistress, how much should I ask for?'

WLE. I dunno how to answer. And dunno what to think also. I thought... doesn't she have a husband? How come can think like that one?

Worst of all, how come in this story I AM NOT THE 男主角!?!??!?

Well TS. Take it like she want you to be her FB. :D

bergkamp
17-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Huh KPK pls elaborate? I'm not the main lead how I be her FB?

lickNpoke
17-04-2013, 11:31 PM
TS, please spike your wife's drink before her bedtime with sleeping pills so she will not disturb your story telling....

Bigbluebird
18-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Move in for the kill already before that damn expat :rolleyes:

SammyNewbie
18-04-2013, 12:08 AM
TS, please spike your wife's drink before her bedtime with sleeping pills so she will not disturb your story telling....

I think if he spike his wife's drink. Will be different story. Will be sleep assault and night visits. :D

Tazzymercs
18-04-2013, 01:23 AM
south african descent..blah blah blah...bed her liao say i love you liao..later become drug mule....alot of news report all also like that de...

if she smart..i think she will be wary of him first ba...these kind of ppl modus operandi is like this de spend lavishly at you...then give you TLC..make you feel wanted..then give you loads of money to spend first for a few months...like 5-8k..

after that true colours come out..say need your help to deliver drugs la this la that la...tsk tsk...

well for FB lol why not just hint to her..tell her the dangers of these kind of ppl..then say if like that i rather it be me who would shower you with care lo...blah blah blah..corny lines but hey no harm trying..maybe it will work..

ideas dun scared old, as long as it works

tripleaxe
18-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Story started pretty decent to now sounding pretty ridiculous. :eek:

bergkamp
18-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Which part ridiculous? Some parts take with a pinch of salt because certain facts not central to story have been altered so as cover tracks. If u tell a true story u probably also a bit scared get discovered so u change a few facts la.

But like I said not much action now so have to bore you guys with the mundane details. Some say it's good buildup some say it's ridiculous. It's a live update no doubt. I also cannot promise happy ending.

t123
18-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Which part ridiculous? Some parts take with a pinch of salt because certain facts not central to story have been altered so as cover tracks. If u tell a true story u probably also a bit scared get discovered so u change a few facts la.

But like I said not much action now so have to bore you guys with the mundane details. Some say it's good buildup some say it's ridiculous. It's a live update no doubt. I also cannot promise happy ending.

You can't please everyone here, as long as you don't spout vulgarities at anyone for no reasons, I think it's ok. Your story is much like reality show except the script is more genuine than Survivor. Keep it up. If you don't wanna continue, then stop. I quite like the build up story. I just wanna know whether you can get her or not in the end. Cheers.:p

tripleaxe
18-04-2013, 09:38 AM

I agree, it is a good buildup. Well done!

Regarding the ridiculous, the doctor part, to me is bordering to it & the French-South African part, to me confirms it.

But since you explain, that you alter to cover tracks, well, try to be realistic about it, something that can be believable, if not sound outright fake.

Mundane details or not, if real, it is still good cause this is suppose to be a real story of your adventure and the mundane makes it real.

bergkamp
18-04-2013, 09:41 AM
Thanks for encouragement t123.

Actually I'm hoping got like-minded bro in similar situation can share their experiences. Although I'm no spring chicken this is still something I haven't done in a while so maybe a bit rusty.

t123
18-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks for encouragement t123.

Actually I'm hoping got like-minded bro in similar situation can share their experiences. Although I'm no spring chicken this is still something I haven't done in a while so maybe a bit rusty.

actually no free lunch in this world, even if the sex with no strings attached, no commitment. Hotel, meals, movies, these are all like capital items in accounting sense. Means to the ends, understand. For now, just go along with flow. Get into her mind before getting in between the legs. Ask her out first la then see how. If no chance to get her out, no next segment.

bergkamp
18-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Oh ok. Thanks for replying.

The doc part she tell me one. By most standards I might discount the story but also maybe cos I'm biased, if I'm an old doc and someone as hot as her walks in presenting the opportunity I'm not sure if I can keep my wrinkly hands away from her and not try to push the envelope within my experienced boundaries...

t123
18-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Oh ok. Thanks for replying.

The doc part she tell me one. By most standards I might discount the story but also maybe cos I'm biased, if I'm an old doc and someone as hot as her walks in presenting the opportunity I'm not sure if I can keep my wrinkly hands away from her and not try to push the envelope within my experienced boundaries...

sometimes, some like to conjugate stories for striking up conservation only. Whether what she said is true or not, why bother. You only sizing her up for FWB r/s not next marriage preparation. She may just need someone's listening ear, to have someone's presence so that she doesn't feel lonely mentally in this case. I have nothing against smokers, just that some I encountered are a bit weak mentally in some parts. They need the nicotine to keep them secured. Maybe u can ask her out, try movies or drinking at pub la. Who knows maybe in her, you might find yourself doing time-sharing with her as the Villa, while u not around another guy comes for short stay? Don't worry too much and become kan cheong spider, you keep pulling the line, bait keeps rattering and fish swim away.

bergkamp
18-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Aaahhh u are dam right.

Actually got update coming up and villa time-share is a good analogy. I still love my wife.

Only thing is, I have been such a good boy that its tough to suddenly break my routine and go pub/movie/outing with the smoker chick.

t123
18-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Only thing is, I have been such a good boy that its tough to suddenly break my routine and go pub/movie/outing with the smoker chick.

I was like that like you until marriage broke down. Took me a long while to overcome it. I don't encourage u then, better be a good boy.

bergkamp
18-04-2013, 10:25 AM
Sorry to hear that t123. Hope things are better now, married or otherwise.

KhunnTey
18-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Aaahhh u are dam right.

Actually got update coming up and villa time-share is a good analogy. I still love my wife.

bro, so is she actually just treating u as her friend? :rolleyes:

LongIslandTea
18-04-2013, 10:19 PM
Any new development?

I suggest the venue to be the other part of the island from where u stay. Had to explain if sway sway u meet your wife's friends

bergkamp
19-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Any new development?

I suggest the venue to be the other part of the island from where u stay. Had to explain if sway sway u meet your wife's friends

U dam right. Our first night out was a bit scary. More on that later.

Anyway as for alibi, I once thought if kena found out just say is old happening wanna catch up. Chao Chao still better than new one right?

bergkamp
19-04-2013, 01:00 PM
As mentioned our conversation seems to run on two separate tracks. One face to face and the other is via texting. When we are face to face the conversation is rather mundane and maybe it's because there are other ppl in close proximity so she's shy to be naughty. So am I. But our conversation via texting is a little different. I think what sparked this was, barely 2-3 days after getting her number we were arranging smoke breaks and after one where we chatted for more than half an hour I texted her after that we should meet less lest we 日久深情 and she didn't respond negatively. From there our conversations got bolder and bolder but still within R18 territory. No hardcore 'I wanna suck/lick type'.

As per what the bros suggest and I also know, the texting was a strong enough sign that I could ask her out and see where we go from there. I asked if she played pool or sang k. She said neither. I asked what was her idea of a great night out. She said party with friends. Tough luck. Then I thought she let on a hint when she said she will be out with her gfs partying and I told her I would be out too. If both end early we can meet up. The night with the boys started out well. Went for drinks at an office bar. Indulged in all-guy banter. Chatted through the night then went for supper. Around 12 plus I began to check out her side and she said they only barely just begun having had a late dinner! Knn! She asked if I had ended already I said no still chatting. Then she said her phone low batt already. After intermittent texting by the time we were ready to meet it was already 2am. Her last message was 'ok gimme a bit more time to wrap up' and then I never heard from her. Waited till 3am then I thought, 'fuck la exercise cut, tng chu koon, even if on also very hard to stay till 4,5am come back also tough to explain.

My first attempt at meeting her outside.

Fail.

Loser boh?

SammyNewbie
19-04-2013, 01:37 PM
I think she's playing you. First doctor see up my pussy. Then South African prince. And finally I'm busy after the whole thing when she ask to meet you.

But I am not an expert in playing back this kind of woman. This sort of thing you much ask warbird and other older bros like DX. Then they also got specialist area one. Like some is sian PRC MeiMei pro, some is sian those KTV mei... etc :D

KhunnTey
19-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Bro, No time to lose now. Be a man, either u confess ur feelings to her or stop msg /see her for a week. Then see how. No point worrying and be pessimistic lah aiyo!

bergkamp
20-04-2013, 10:26 AM
For the past few weeks we seemed to have this unspoken rule of not contacting each other on weekends. But she broke it on Saturday to apologise for the no-show as her phone was on low batt and died halfway through our conversation. Sucker or not, the fact that she broke the rule I guess I'll give her benefit of doubt.

The next opportunity to get out arose soon enough. She had a friend from overseas she needed to entertain and she said she was going out with her for dinner and drinks. I seized the chance and said if it ends early we should meet. She doesn't confirm but she says she will try. Ok best I thought. Good enough. I had errands to run after work but I can tell her I'm working late and when I finish I will ask her where she is and she will say she is done and we will meet and sparks will fly and the deed will be done. Simple plan right? Straightforward right? I'm so clever right?

The errand was to accompany the wife for dinner and then choose a maid from a stack of resumes we were given. I told her i needed to go back to work after that. Strangely enough, the wife asks more than once why i needed to go back to work so late. Normally she doesn't and this time she asked not once but 3 times. First time why. Second time who else in the office. Third time stay how long, if not long she wait downstairs. All 3 times I answered nicely and patiently (have to look forward to the prize in store mah, wait quarrel then have to pacify her then God knows how long it will be before I can return to office) but it failed to stop the niggling feeling that something was not right. Then my mind went racing. Is it she instal some spyware on my phone can track my messages? Is it she went through my phone and saw her photos that raised her suspicions? It crossed my mind to cut exercise again but I thought the last time already buang this time cannot! So I decided to go ahead and say yes I really need to go back office a lot of work to clear. It was a Friday night. My excuse was I didn't want Monday to have too much backlog.

Went back to office pretend pretend a bit and charged my phone. Waited a bit more then 10pm I messaged her. 'How?' She replies she is still with her friend. Chao sian! Then she asks if I am done. I fake an answer say almost. Then she says ok she will see how.

Half an hour later...

Her: are u still in office?
Me: yes done already (thinking since she initiated the sms she must be done
Her: I'm not done. My friend and I are chatting having a smoke
Me: it's ok. I'm talking to colleague
Her: hard to shake off. How? Do U wanna join us?
Me: I shy. I also prefer time alone with u
Her: I know. But how?
Me: ok nvm I join

I fly down to Md Sultan meet them. When I reach I call her.

Me:你在哪里?
Her: 在xxx. Eh可以帮我买一包烟吗?
Me: ok. (£&@%^* nabeh)

They ask where to go. I say anywhere how about CQ. They say ok. Making small talk with the friend I kept thinking how am I going to keep this short. They say drink so better chop find one place feed them 2-3 pints see how. We get a table easily at the place and before long the drinks come. I raise to cheers and take a big gulp. They both take small sip. Knn!

The night wears on and then my phone buzzes. Wife ask how long more! I look at their beers, only 1/3 gone still got 2/3 left!!! I reply the wife say done but went for short drink with another colleague. 2 mins later the wife calls! Knn! I answer the call and she sounds angry, ask why last minute go for drinks say I lie to her. I say it's only short drinks my colleague and I already agreed not more than 1 pint and I'll be back shortly. When I return to the table her lips move but no sound comes out, asking the question, '老婆ah?' I nod my head. But I tell her everything is ok and the charades drag on another 15 mins. I weigh the options. Even if something happens tonight, it won't end till 2-4am one. If I go home around that time especially when the wife is angry it will be dam hard to explain. Left without a choice, I had to cut exercise. A 2ND TIME!

Knn.

Loser boh?

t123
20-04-2013, 12:58 PM
[/QUOTE] A 2ND TIME!

Knn.

Loser boh?[/QUOTE]

Making good progress.加油!!!

A little more effort goes a long way.

formidable
21-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Perservance with sincerity can win the war...

LongIslandTea
23-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Nice livefeed development.

All the best. But knows where your heart lies.

henabi
23-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Her: are u still in office?
Me: yes done already (thinking since she initiated the sms she must be done
Her: I'm not done. My friend and I are chatting having a smoke
Me: it's ok. I'm talking to colleague
Her: hard to shake off. How? Do U wanna join us?
Me: I shy. I also prefer time alone with u
Her: I know. But how?
Me: ok nvm I join

in such cases, I will not join the girl, especially when she is with another GF. quite dangerous, since you don't know whether that GF know any of your friends

I will usually tell her that I would love to join her but I had a long day at work, pretty tired, so I head home.

and see her reaction....in most cases, I will end with a suggestion to meet up for Dinner some other day.

that aside... DUDE...her reaction was "I know... how?" THAT was a BIG BIG BIG indication that she wants you to rescue her. hidden message was: "Come up with some lame excuse, so that I can be with you ALONE."

at that moment, you could have phoned her and started a simple Q&A conversation like:
"where are you?"
"Finished work liao mah?"
"don't forget our dinner later at XXXX place..."

and i am sure she would be more than delighted to play along with you...

but since that night you had to leave the place early... use this opportunity to offer to treat her to an "apology dinner" or something like that... sound apologetic and want to make up for that night...

KhunnTey
23-04-2013, 08:46 PM
TS, better jia you ah... :(

bergkamp
23-04-2013, 10:48 PM
in such cases, I will not join the girl, especially when she is with another GF. quite dangerous, since you don't know whether that GF know any of your friends

I will usually tell her that I would love to join her but I had a long day at work, pretty tired, so I head home.

and see her reaction....in most cases, I will end with a suggestion to meet up for Dinner some other day.

that aside... DUDE...her reaction was "I know... how?" THAT was a BIG BIG BIG indication that she wants you to rescue her. hidden message was: "Come up with some lame excuse, so that I can be with you ALONE."

at that moment, you could have phoned her and started a simple Q&A conversation like:
"where are you?"
"Finished work liao mah?"
"don't forget our dinner later at XXXX place..."

and i am sure she would be more than delighted to play along with you...

but since that night you had to leave the place early... use this opportunity to offer to treat her to an "apology dinner" or something like that... sound apologetic and want to make up for that night...

Steady. Shit. I am really rusty.

bergkamp
23-04-2013, 10:49 PM
TS, better jia you ah... :(

Thanks KT. Waiting for your update too!

t123
24-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Thanks KT. Waiting for your update too!

try your best, bro.

PassingbyJ
24-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Did you started a thread on how to get the number from a chiobu at the smoking corner?

Remembered similar thread title but different development.

Will up you if I could but too bad.

Thumbs up and setting up tent here.
:)

PS: Another benefit of picking up smoking. Too bad don't smoke so can't use same tactic.
But smoking is a great conversation starter.

bergkamp
24-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Did you started a thread on how to get the number from a chiobu at the smoking corner?

Remembered similar thread title but different development.

Will up you if I could but too bad.

Thumbs up and setting up tent here.
:)

PS: Another benefit of picking up smoking. Too bad don't smoke so can't use same tactic.
But smoking is a great conversation starter.

Can't remember leh but latest development like buang. Suddenly go cold on me. Maybe she read this thread. Haha.

henabi
25-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Can't remember leh but latest development like buang. Suddenly go cold on me. Maybe she read this thread. Haha.

share with us what,happened.... probably we could help out...

might.be that call you got.while.drinking with her and her.GF... then when you say 老婆, maybe her GF advised her to stay,away from you...

PassingbyJ
25-04-2013, 09:29 AM

Worst case scenario is she accepted the ang mo offer?
That's why no time to entertain u?

bergkamp
25-04-2013, 12:16 PM
Heck la read then read lor. I will just post to keep you guys up to date then this thread may go quiet for a while, like the one 'from colleague to smoking buddy to something'

PassingbyJ
25-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Heck la read then read lor. I will just post to keep you guys up to date then this thread may go quiet for a while, like the one 'from colleague to smoking buddy to something'

Think you still in friendzone. Need some thing/action to tip the scale.

SammyNewbie
25-04-2013, 12:34 PM
You are right that she might be on SBF.

Just message once in awhile and maintain contact but now cannot chiong liao.

Must move on to greener pastures. You wait to up her also no use. I think will wait until your balls full also won't up.

Some of the bros might be right about 'wife' thing.

Now best way is actually to repair your image. Must show her you not anyhow eat one. Then you got 'special feelings' for her then eat her. But you got to slow and steady.

I still say she friend zoned you and is playing you. So you want to eat her ar, prepare to be heartless and ruthless or be very sad after that XD.

LCPF2811
06-05-2013, 12:49 AM
Someone's wedding! Nab ah!

Then came the next problem. So what? And was I really sure? What if I ask then kena blank stare wah lau super malu. Haven't been in the game for a while ever since paktor the last few years and got married recently so feel quite rusty. Then the standard nervousness and the heartbeat also a bit faster. Why was I experiencing this? To me I know from experience that I only feel this way when I think she's super chio and dam my type. And deep down inside to be fair to myself I knew I needed to approach. No doubt about it.

But really rusty man. After coming to this conclusion I see her 2 more times without doing anything. Si bei

Wah bro,

I nearly thought that you was going to say she was at your wedding!!!:rolleyes:

LCPF2811
06-05-2013, 06:13 AM
“Somehow i forgot who blurted out about weddings and we both found out we were married. We exchanged our wedding dinner experiences and our honeymoon highlights. Some part of me was wondering, 'I think better steer clear of this topic, getting a bit weird'. She was also getting a bit awkward so I thought better 'exercise cut' and proceeded to tell her ok gotta go back up and we went our separate ways.”

Analysis – She feels comfortable in your presence, but feels guilty also as the vows of marriage never fails to pour cold water for anyone. But if it can go further make sure you don’t get caught, and similarly, if she’s onboard she will also want it be super super discreet.

The Ti Ko Pek Doctor & the rich S-African Story

Analysis – Just my opinion, total bullshit. All I can think about this is she is hinting you of something more than just friends. But I do admire her for her creativity. I maybe wrong, but for me…… they are all hints for you to buck up. And she even let you know, you want her (there’s a price to pay).

After relating this to me she asks, 'if he wants me to be his mistress, how much should I ask for?'

For me its never this easy, but that’s just me. Think she may like you. But its your babe, so I leave it to you to analyse your chances. If you play it right, it may work. But you also need to be quite heartless after that. Eventually, both of you have partners. How far and how long can you try to keep going at it. Seriously, positive side (shiok, damn good), negative side (2 blissful marriages could be at risk).

So be very very careful bro, trust no one.

bergkamp
09-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Sorry no updates because for a period she became distant. But prior to this actually we did manage to go out once. I decided to post in spite of the suspicion she might be reading this thread for the enjoyment (I hope) of the bros here. Here is the following account...

We were smoking as usual and she mentioned that she got confirmed on her job and I said this calls for a celebration. She said ok and I suggested dinner.

Brought her to a restaurant and she didn't seem to take much interest in the menu, asking me to order instead. Conversation was a bit stilted maybe due to our anticipation of what might transpire over the course of the evening. It took a while before we began speaking like how we would when we smoked. I remembered as much as I could from books on how to get close to girls and tried to read her body language. As the exchange flowed freely I ordered another round of drinks to loosen her up. She commented on the food and asked what was what. I took the opportunity to feed her to see if she would allow. There was a moment's hesitation as I placed the spoon in front of her lips, but before there was enough time for me to consider retracting she duly opened her mouth and ate. 1st strong sign of encouragement!

It didn't take her long for her face to turn red from the alcohol and she seemed relaxed, laughing at the silly jokes I made. By this time I had forgotten that we were seated by the window and it seemed a prime location to be discovered. If anyone we knew walked past and saw us through the window it would have been a right pretty mess to clear up. Maybe that explained why the conversation was stop start in the beginning. It took maybe an hour after we were done with dinner to finish the drinks. Off the cuff I suggested we ask for a smoking table but the staff told us they only had 2 tables and both were taken up. Knowing I had to progress further and find a way to bridge the physical proximity I suggested we take a walk to the nearby park.

We found a dimly lit nondescript spot and parked ourselves on the bench. In that quiet space far away from the crowds, we found ourselves whispering as we spoke and it was a nice feeling to have. She asked the inevitable, 'how many girls have you brought to this park?' Deciding to be honest as has always been my policy I went on to tell her a few of my stories. I felt this could be a good filler for me to be talking while we locked gazes to continue building the momentum. Besides if she asked how many girls I brought to this park and if what I was guessing she was inferring was correct, you could say that was a mild form of approval to what was going on between us. When my tales came to an end we enjoyed the silence just looking into each other's eyes. Then I broke the quiet time...

Me: u smell nice
Her: thank u
Me: I want to smell more
Her: ...

Testing the physical gap i reached further in to smell her neck. Being quite a sucker for smell I took my time and savoured a few whiffs and slowly placed my lips in front of hers. Leaving just 1-2cm between us I waited for a response...

henabi
09-05-2013, 05:22 PM
nice to know that there were a few chapters between then and now =)

waiting anxiously for part two ^.^

LovePotion
09-05-2013, 10:00 PM
sweeee... two thumbs up

bergkamp
10-05-2013, 03:25 AM
For what seemed like an eternity I stood my ground and refused to move forward. Then... our lips met. Like an adolescent couple in the early throes of passion the first kiss would be the most unforgettable. We would go on to sneak several kisses after this but the first is always the special one, in spite of the fact that, as firmly as she initiated the kiss, she pulled away just as resolutely before i could stick my tongue in her mouth. Then she said...

Her: we cannot. Very dangerous
Me: why
Her: we have common friends. You attended my friend's wedding. She knows you.
Me: but I'm not close to her
Her: there are 2 more. I did some checking on you. After all even though we see each other everyday, it's only been 2 weeks. And I did my research. I asked the friend who else u know and she said u know 2 more ppl that I know.
Me: what are their names?
Her: xxx and yyy.
Me: oh u know them also? Haha. They are my juniors from the same industry. I don't talk to them much.
Her: still. No we cannot.
Me: I can't help myself. U smell too nice

And I reach in for another kiss. She reciprocates and I can tell she wants this too. But from the resistance she was putting up at the same time I felt it would be wise to appear to slow things down. I took my foot off the gas pedal and shifted to brake. I decided to hold her hand instead and we talked for a little more. Realising i didn't have much time as I only told my boss at home I was going to be out for dinner and won't be back too late I thought I shouldn't push it on this occasion and suggested to send her back. As we got up to go the rush of regret surged through me and I decided to hold her hand till we reached the car park. Halfway there i held her in my arms and as we embraced I put my hand on her butt and kissed again. I squeezed her butt and she pulled away.

Her: I don't like first time go out then so many things happen.
Me: (in my mind) huh u mean u dowan to fxxk me tonight. Heng I decide to go home also so actually I'm not so disappointed. But that's a dam dam strong hint of what might be coming the next time we go out!
Me: I understand. That's why we r gg home mah.

After we got into my car I still couldn't get over the regret for calling the night over so soon so we drove to another park and she asked...

Her: why are we here
Me: cos I can't bear to let U go. Do you know something? I like to do this with a girl I like. I just like to keep quiet and gaze into her eyes. We don't say anything.

And so the 'staring' game started. Barely a minute in she breaks the silence and says...

Her: I dunno why I like u. We are gg so fast
Me: (silence)
Her: I mean I only know u 2 weeks since our first arranged smoke together
Her: and u don't seem very special. Not drop dead gorgeous. Not super rich. Why I cannot rejack (ah Lian pronunciation) you.
Her: I just want to kiss you so much. But nothing more ok?

We make our a bit more but all the action takes place above the chin. Her hands were in active defence mode, ever ready to fend off my advances to uncharted territory. Deciding i can't do much and didn't have the time to do so anyway I called it a night and sent her home.

SammyNewbie
10-05-2013, 05:50 AM
Wah... another bro I feel like giving dark side Alpha tricks to from your story, although as usual, I must remind myself that this is sammyboy and Vodka should always go with a mix.

Anyway, it's cause you squeezed her butt first and tripped her shield. The funny thing is that I feel she's a loose gal. Especially when I heard the money part. Materialistic slutty bitch immediately pops up in my head.

The only reason why you aren't able to up her is because you were obvious in your agenda from the start. The anti-slut shield came up as a result.

Anyway for future reference, the conservative micro escalation steps are

1) Stroke hair
2) Kiss neck after some mouth kissing and tonguing
3) Put hands on waist
3) Outer Leg
4) Inner thigh
5) Private Regions

While you are doing that, tell her what naughty stuff you want to do to her one step ahead and slowly move it up.

Also, be more specific about what you mean by 'became distant'. Is she talking to you now or replying to your SMSes?

SammyNewbie
10-05-2013, 05:54 AM
Double post due to lag XD

henabi
10-05-2013, 09:11 AM
hmmmm.... definitely will have more to cum...

then again, sometimes its good to give a bit and then stop there and not proceed further...
some girls will go crazy over this method and will want more the next time you meet.

tbh, I believe that everyone, be it man or.woman, has a wild side. its just a matter of who they want to show it to and how you unlock it...

same goes for FL. they say they dont do raw, dont do this dont do that. but I am absolutely sure that there.will be this one time which they will meet a guy which make them feel so good, so comfortable that FL is willing.to do anything with this guy.

this girl has her reasons for not taking this relationship any further, since she now.know that both of you have a few common friends.

if you wanna continue this relationship with her then you will need.to be more alert and more street smart.

choose restaurants or cafes which are rather quiet or only serve guests with reservations.
nv go to places which are near your work place or on ground floor and worst, a table next to a full glass panel next to main road... you're certainly inviting trouble.
this explained why she was so reserved during dinner.

if you HAVE to choose a place near.your work place, make sure its a HIGH place or an isolated corner.
like peony jade restaurant at UOB or equinox @ swissotel.
or some restaurants at intl plaza and around raffles place

you will be surprised that she will be wilder at such places cuz she knows its difficult to bump into your common friends.
do your research well and you will be equally rewarded.

websites like ironladychef are good sources.for great dining places which are usually.not crowded.