PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy or falling in love?

BMW69
22-03-2013, 12:37 AM
2 Jan 2009

How could I forget the first day of school? We were all sorted into our respective new classes for our first day in secondary 3. It was a big day right? The first day of school is when you lock onto potential buddies and join forces to bully your new teachers. How naive I was, looking forward to such childish things and thinking that it was what made the first day of school memorable.

We followed our form teachers from the parade square back to our hot and humid classroom on the second floor after morning assembly ended. We were all excited to be allocated our seats, still chosen by our teachers as we were only sec 3 at that time. Queuing outside the classroom in 2 straight lines (boys on the left and girls on the right, sorted by height), we waited for Mrs Chong to tell us where to sit. Kids being kids, we started talking among ourselves. Our soft murmurs slowly grew into a loud chatter and the girls slowly started to join the boys in our conversations. Looking back, the topics that we were talking about were really innocent.

Mrs Chong (abv T for teacher): ISAIAH LEE! EVERYBODY KEEP QUIET!

The noisy chatter was drowned by the loud voice of Mrs Chong (till today I still wonder why is it that 1 teacher can always scream louder than a class of 40 rowdy students).

T: Isaiah Lee, do I have to personally come and get you?

I lan lan walked into the classroom and sat down on the seat allocated to me. Beside me was a girl. I saw a hint of light blue through her white uniform blouse when she bent down to take out her pencil case from her bag. Unzipping her pink ROXY pencil case, she took out a blue G2 pen and her phone, checking her messages while I looked at her.

Me: OI, can wear blue bra to school de meh?
Girl: KNS la. What I wear guan ni pi shi (none of your business).
Me: Wah so scary de ah you? Using phone in class some more not scared Mrs Chong see meh?
Girl: See see la. Who scared who? At most ask my mother come take from her only mah. Also won’t die.

With that, she continued to type away on her W910, sending messages to someone called Brian. I myself took out my pencil case and by that time, all of us were settled into our seats. Mrs Chong, as it turns out was our English teacher as well and she very generously used her hour long English lesson to let us know each other better. We would stand up one by one and tell everyone else our names and our interest.

So… she’s called Tiffany.

Glen2712
22-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Thread subscribed!

;)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro 4am'rs!

gotnotime
22-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Ahh those innocent secondary school days.. Gotta miss those days, until the idea of what little willie can really do came to my mind :D

BMW69
22-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Thread subscribed!

;)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro 4am'rs!

WOW. Senior bro subscribed. Thank you.

Ahh those innocent secondary school days.. Gotta miss those days, until the idea of what little willie can really do came to my mind :D

Haha yeah. Trying to relieve the innocent days :) this story shouldn't contain many elements of sex haha

Skyboy1988
22-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Tiffany.. When she walk with her group of friends, you got Tiffany & Co.. :D

alan0338
22-03-2013, 09:46 AM
camp here... :D

BMW69
22-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Tiffany.. When she walk with her group of friends, you got Tiffany & Co.. :D

Hahaha wah bro thanks for making my morning. Didn't even think of that when I was name picking.

camp here... :D

Thanks bro. I call pizza?

BMW69
22-03-2013, 11:06 AM
The rest of the lessons went on throughout the morning and it was quite uneventful. Recess was spent, not in the company of Tiffany, but with some of the boys from my previous class. My best friend and sidekick, Freddie, was in the same class as me.

Freddie: Eh, so how? Anybody u like in our class yet?
Me: Eh you think so fast ah? But then hor, the Tiffany one quite xiong leh, should be fun.
F: Wah lao eh you always looking for that type only.
Me: Wah the demure type no kick la.
F: Eh Charlene not bad leh but think she got bf already. Heard he in 888 gang one.
Me: Snatch her la. I laugh at the side when u get beat up.
F: Fuck u la eat your food.

Math was taught by an old hag who looked like she should have retired and boy we were happy when class finally ended. Mummy’s boy Freddie was picked up by his mum as usual and I walked out of the front gate towards the temporary bus interchange to wait for my bus. Feeling super sian and not wanting anything more than to get home as soon as possible, I sat on the railing and took out my W760. I saw two unread messages from Freddie.

F: Oi, ask Tiffany out la. After school already leh.
F: Shit, saw her walking deep into the interchange. Quick action la.

I was about to give him a rude reply when I saw someone walk into the queue next to me. I gave her the third look or something that day. She was actually quite nice looking. She had long black hair that seemed to shine brown under the bright afternoon sun that was streaming into the interchange. When she put her bag onto the floor, I could see a small patch of sweat on her back, quickly covered by her boob length hair.

Tiff: Oi see what see? Never see girl before ah?
Me: Wah you zhin chor lor leh (Very rough).
Tiff: Why? cannot meh?

I chuckled and was interrupted by the sound of screeching tires, made by the arrival of our bus. I walked straight to the back of the bus and sat down, only to see Tiffany standing just beside the door. She was busy texting away on her W910, refusing to sit with me at the back of the bus. I hoped that she would alight before I did so that I could see where she lived.

I wanted so much to stare at her but was afraid that I would get caught. Instead, I opted to take out my Sony Ericsson earphones, and listened to My Chemical Romance while stealing quick glances at her while the bus slowly filled up with people when we stopped at another school.

gotnotime
22-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Hmm ah lians... Got a love/hate relationship with their attitude sometimes :D

asdfghjkl
22-03-2013, 01:57 PM
sounds good, more! ;)

BMW69
22-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Hmm ah lians... Got a love/hate relationship with their attitude sometimes :D

Haha thanks bro. Trying to relieve a childhood I've never had. Haha could get quite fun :p

sounds good, more! ;)

WAh thanks sis. Next chapter coming soon :)

LovePotion
22-03-2013, 10:46 PM
good good waiting for more

toxicgirl
22-03-2013, 11:43 PM
I heard ah lians all damn horny one eh... Haha.

BMW69
22-03-2013, 11:43 PM
I almost missed it when she got off the bus. By then, the bus was quite full with office workers and students who were blocking my view of Tiffany. It was only when the bus drove off that I saw her walking away from the bus stop. I used my W760 to take a picture of the bus stop and made a mental note to find an excuse to visit my friend who lives in that vicinity. It has been a long time since I contacted him.

I went home and looked him up on Facebook. Immediately, I wondered who the girl in his profile picture with him was. Maybe he was attached, and has no time for me. I hoped that it was not the case when I clicked the message button. He was online.

Me: Hey Chris, who’s the girl in your profile pic ah?
C: Yo, haha friend la.
Me: Friend only meh? Eh, intro her to me leh…

We spent a while catching up with each other and me teasing him. I decided to ignore the small stack of homework that was given out today. What are these teachers even thinking? How could they give homework on the first day of school?

16 Jan 2009

We walked once again to class after flag raising again, long settled into this daily routine. I no longer walked to the wrong level now. As usual, Tiffany was already sitting at her window seat when I got there. The table was about 1m away from the window and the morning sun was shining brightly onto her beautiful lightly tanned arms. I fought the urge to give her a smile as I sat down beside her, putting my bag onto the concrete floor.

I noticed a black shoe bag on the floor today, in addition to the pink ROXY bag that she was carrying. I still don’t know what CCA she was in. Going one step beyond my daily routine, I took my light blue Pilot shaker out of my pencil case in addition to my blue G2 pen. I saw that she was once again texting away on her phone, talking to Brian again. That Brian…

*Pokes her arm hard with my pencil*
Me: Oi, who’s Brian ah? I see you everyday text him. Boyfriend ah?
Tiff: Cannot meh? I got boyfriend you jealous ah?
Me: Ask ask only also cannot…

I moved away dejectedly when she poked me with her blue G2.

Tiff: Haha see la someone jealous already.
Me: What jealous la. Ms Ng come already stand up la.

Skyboy1988
23-03-2013, 01:57 AM
Lol.. Another stuck up bitch.. Follow OCK bro, give her one good time... :D

BMW69
23-03-2013, 08:13 AM

Hahaha how come I never thought of her in that way? Maybe I was young and stupid back then haha always thought I just needed to impress her somehow haha.

BMW69
23-03-2013, 11:39 PM
The history lesson was long and boring. Luckily we had a beautiful young history teacher. She had milky white skin and would always wear a knee length skirt. She had been coming into my class for the third week now and every lesson, I was just hoping that she would drop her marker just so that she could bend down and pick it up.

I did not even notice that I fell into a trance thinking about Ms Ng when I heard a loud knock on my table.

T: ISAIAH! Stand up and tell me what I just said!
Me: I… Err… Um…
T: Go for detention after school! I’m going to write a detention slip for you now!

Tiffany didn’t even bother to stifle her laughter the moment Ms Ng walked off. I was fuming mad when the lesson ended and Mrs Chong came into class for English.

I had no choice and lan lan stayed back after school for detention. While the rest of the students disturbed each other and made a great deal of noise, I looked out of the window straight at the field. The track team was getting ready for their CCA and I saw someone that resembled Tiffany taking a pair of pink Asics out of her black shoe bag. There were many more trackers there and all of them had lightly tanned skin with toned figures, but I was only interested in looking at one of them.

I watched as she took off her white converse school shoes and revealed her white ankle socks. They were usually no higher than her shoes and were hidden from my sight. I watched as they disappeared into her pink sports shoes and she got up from the floor. She was wearing her track singlet and I caught a glimpse of black underneath, through her arm holes, when she stood up. So, that was why she brought a shoe bag.

I spent the rest of the detention looking at her train. Her toned leg muscles propelled her forward as she snatched the baton from the runner coming towards her then running towards the next person. Her speed and agility caught my attention every time she sped off from her stationary position.

My two hours of detention ended and I went to the canteen for a drink before heading home. I sat down on the bench seats with my cup of iced milo and reached forwards to take a sip. One moment it was there and the next moment it wasn’t. A sweaty rude person had come up and snatched my drink away from literally right under my nose.

Who else could it be?

Virtually
24-03-2013, 02:27 AM
Camping here bro, support

HazMa
24-03-2013, 03:11 AM
Awaiting next installment. Do continue bro

justincoco
24-03-2013, 09:43 AM
camping here too...

BMW69
24-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Camping here bro, support

Waiting to camp in your story

BMW69
24-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Me: Wah lao eh, go and but your own drinks la. Knn steal my drink.
Tiff: Cannot ah? Sun damn hot leh. You detention finish liao meh?
Me: Finish liao la. Better buy me a drink later.
Tiff: Ya la ya la. One drink only.

I took a closer look at her and saw beads of sweat dripping from her every crevice. She wept away some sweat on her forehead and some of it dripped down to her long and sparse eyelashes. Her face was red from the heat and somehow I just felt that she looked better that way.

Tiff: Oi, Oi, OI!
Me: Huh?
Tiff: What are you looking at?
Me: Err… Nothing la. Thinking if I have tissue in my bag. Uh weather very hot hor?
Tiff: I sweat until like that you still need to ask meh?
Me: Err… Ya you very hot.

She seemed to get what I was saying and knocked me on the head with her sweaty fist.

Tiff: Not scared Brian come ah?
Me: Err… I go buy Milo.

She was gone when I got back, the empty cup still on the table. That girl expects me to clear up after her. So rough yet feminine. Just my type of girl.

I went back to my bag which I left on the bench to find her sitting on the bench again. Her training had ended and she went to get her bags.

Me: Waiting for Brian to send you home?
Tiff: Why leh you want to send me home ah?
Me: You wish ah. Later Brian come beat me up.

Today was no different from other days. I went to the back of the bus while she stood near the doors. I could see her black bra from her arm hole when the bus turned and she bent forwards. That was until the bus filled up again and she was hidden from view.

I watched her toned legs as she walked home from the bus stop. Right, Chris. I looked at my phone and took note of the time she walked into the large condominium.

Virtually
24-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Clap clap tks for continuing bro ;)

omgbbq
24-03-2013, 06:58 PM
tent pitched!

BMW69
25-03-2013, 12:26 AM
23 Jan 2009

I made sure that I handed up all the homework that was due today. I made sure that I did not sleep in class. I made sure that I did not do anything that would earn me a detention.

I met Chris after school and we set off towards his house. His maid cooked us a delicious bowl of noodles and we finished it up quickly and went into his room. We were supposed to play Red Alert 2 together on LAN and at precisely 5 minutes to 5, I told him that I had to get going. I made my way to the back door of the condominium and waited, and waited, and waited.

It was almost half an hour later that the familiar toned body and pink ROXY bag came into view. I was sitting behind a fountain, out of sight when she walked into the condo. I watched as she walked into one of the blocks before running behind, following her path. From the side, I took note as she walked into the lift and ran into the lobby to see where the lift stopped. Level 3.

I quickly ran up the stairs just in time to hear a door shut the moment I peeked out of the stairwell and I knew that it was Tiffany getting into her house. I sneaked around and found her white school shoes and pink Asics placed neatly outside the house on her shoe rack. I also saw a few other shoes there, probably belonging to the rest of her family members. Looking around, I realised that she was staying in a corner unit. There was a window overlooking her yard from in the stairwell.

I immediately ran into the stairwell again, careful to shut the door quietly. I looked into her yard and there were a few clothes hanging in there, lingerie too.

I exited the condo and boarded the bus for home. It was completely full when I got on and I had to stand near the front. I stood facing a middle aged lady carrying her groceries and some other items that she brought from NTUC which prompted me to head there instead of home.

I picked out 5 magic clean mops before going to popular upstairs to buy a ball of string and a tube of super glue. Happy that I got everything that I need, I took a walk home, about 2 bus stops away. I wolfed my dinner down that night, much to the delight of my mum. I told her that her cooking was extra delicious that night hence I was eating faster and she smiled before letting me back to my room with no other questions asked.

Back in my room, I took my shopping out from my bag and glued the balls in place with the head standing up. I left them under my table to dry and pushed in my chair so that nobody would see them.

Soon… Soon.

BMW69
25-03-2013, 09:30 PM
27 Jan 2009

I cannot seem to muster the courage to ask Tiffany for her number. I thought of many excuses such as to ask her about homework and so that I could get her to help inform my teachers in the event that I wasn’t going to school the next day but I stammer and fail when I open my mouth. I had no choice but to pay Jessica $50 for it, after much teasing and giggling. At least I have Tiffany’s number now.

30 Jan 2009

Yet another Friday. I got myself into detention again for two reasons. Firstly, so that I could sleep in geography. Secondly, so that I could watch Tiffany train in the air conditioned comfort of the detention classroom.

I went into the classroom as Tiffany walked into the toilet next door with her bag. She was wearing her uniform when she went in and came out wearing her track attire. I wanted so much to take her uniform from inside her bag when she was training but I was in detention and her bag would be heavily guarded. After all, her bag was in full view of all the trackers. I already had my plan ready. No reason to take the risk. Besides, I was more interested in her socks.

I bought another iced Milo after my detention hoping that she would show up again. I gave up hope and was half way through my Milo when she finally showed up. Dropping her bag and shoe bag on the green table top, she snatched away my cup of Milo with the straw still in my mouth. She finished it in one glup and ordered me to get her another cup. Shrugging to myself, I obliged and bought it for her.

Me: Eh every time drink my Milo free one hor?
Tiff: Ya now then you know ah?
Me: KNS… Pay up la. 80 cents leh.
Tiff: Wah 80 cents only you also want me to pay. What kind of man are you?
Me: I’m only a boy ok? Bully me…

Tiffany finished up that cup of Milo as well and walked off laughing, leaving me to chase after her. This girl…

She still refused to sit with me at the back of the bus, preferring to stand alone beside the door. I contemplated asking her to come to the back or moving forward but I guess I was too shy. Being a young sec 3 boy, I guess I lacked the self-confidence to speak to girls. I was rehected once in P5 and never dared to open my mouth again. What to do…

I went to bed early that night in anticipation of what would happen later.

gotnotime
25-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Socks again... Hmm I sense a fetish here :D

LovePotion
25-03-2013, 10:02 PM
DO please continue thanks

bus72
25-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Haha Sec sch stories.. sure a memories there :D

BMW69
26-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Socks again... Hmm I sense a fetish here :D

Hahaha shhh :p I'm not responsible for socks that go missing inside houses xD

DO please continue thanks

Of course I will :) relieving my own memories of chasing the girl I loved.

Haha Sec sch stories.. sure a memories there :D

It's been so long. Hard to remember anything anymore haha

BMW69
26-03-2013, 06:33 PM
31 Jan 2009

My phone alarm rang at 2am on the dot and I got out of bed and turned it off before it woke my whole family up. I made sure that it was in silent before picking up my shopping from last week and slipping out of my house. I made sure to tape part of my door so that it would not make a sound when I closed it and locked the door as silently as I could. Happy that I was out, I took the stairs down to the fifth floor where I could take the lift down to the ground floor.

I called for a cab and waited patiently for it to come. It took only 15 minutes and I was comfortably in the back of the Toyota Crown heading towards Tiffany’s house. I told him her block number and pretended to fall asleep in the back of the cab so that I could go through security. Surely they would not wake me up to confirm that I was a resident.

I went up the stairs and took a seat comfortably on the third floor and assembled the magic clean mops. There were three parts in total which fit perfectly into my bag when disassembled. Most importantly, when assembled, I hoped that it would be long enough to reach Tiffany’s house. I made sure that the super glue was strong enough and held the ball in place and tied the 5 mops together. The heads (flat surface at the bottom) were placed in a 3 and 2 configuration on either side.

I checked again to make sure that I don’t see any lights on and placed the mops, now tied together across the hole as a bridge. I hoped that the combined strength of the mops would be enough to support my weight. The hole was a little less than a mop’s length and my mops fit perfectly. I took off my shoes so that I would not make a sound in her house. Balancing myself gingerly, I walked across the mops over into Tiffany’s house. I guess the designers never thought of that.

Her house was spotless clean even though the maid room was unoccupied. Perhaps her mum was a housewife? I have no idea. I made my way from the yard to her kitchen, checking her washing machine first, and found that it is empty. I then went to the living room and stepped onto the cool marble floor.

Phew, no pet.

BMW69
27-03-2013, 08:28 PM
                In the moonlight, I could see a clothes line outside in her balcony but it was devoid of clothes. I ventured away from there and saw that she does not have another shoe rack in her house. Her socks must be somewhere else then. I crept towards the common bathroom in the hallway and heard the constant humming sound of a fan coming from the room on the left. The door was ajar and I saw the figure of a girl sleeping and a ceiling fan swirling rapidly. There was a table on the opposite side of the room, against the wall and the bed was beside the window. I hesitated and decided to check the rest of the rooms out.

The master bedroom door was shut and I did not try to open it. The last room was occupied by an ironing board and two portable hangers that took up most of the room. They were filled with clothes. I was now sure that it was Tiffany in the first room and knew that she was the only child.

Creeping into the common toilet, I saw what I was looking for. On the marble table top at the sink, I saw a pile of clothes. At the top is Tiffany’s track attire which she probably took out of her bag after bathing. I brought the singlet to my nose and took a sniff. Her now dried sweat smelt wonderful, not at all smelly. I checked that the sink was dry before placing it back into the sink.

Moving on, I saw her white uniform blouse. I decided against smelling that and it too went into the sink. She wore a purple bra to school that day, which was placed under her blouse. Weird, since she would have taken off her blouse first before taking off her bra. I was uninterested and threw it into the sink. I found a purple underwear inside her FBT shorts which she probably wore under her skirt and for her CCA.

Completely ignoring her shorts, I put the underwear to my nose, taking in the scent of her worn underwear. The cotton felt soft to the touch and it smells a little of pee and another scent which I couldn’t quite describe. I liked the sweet heavenly goodness though, and placed it into my right pocket. Her skirt was flung into the sink next and I finally found my treasure.

Her worn socks were right at the bottom, probably placed there the moment she reached home. She wore them for the entire day, including track practice where she must have soaked it in her sweat. I took a quick whiff of it, making sure that I like the scent before pocketing it as well. It went into my left pocket, separate from her underwear. I placed all the clothes back nicely and summoned up the courage to walk into her room.

The first thing that caught my eye was her phone, charging in a corner. I wanted to look through her messages so badly. I stopped myself. Or did I?

gotnotime
27-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Stalker alert? :P
Gotnotime to update story, but got time to read story~
:D

BMW69
27-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Stalker alert? :P
Gotnotime to update story, but got time to read story~
:D

Hahaha something that I always wanted to do la :p Hmm not a popular story judging my the readership :(

gotnotime
27-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Hahaha something that I always wanted to do la :p Hmm not a popular story judging my the readership :(

Coz you change writing style lol!
I'm gonna end fucking rival and love and lust by the end of next month.. Before I try writing another genre :P

babycake
27-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Come on bro it's a nice story keep on going

BMW69
27-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Coz you change writing style lol!
I'm gonna end fucking rival and love and lust by the end of next month.. Before I try writing another genre :P

Haha I miss having readership numbers like in the past. Guess I'm not good at this style of writing.

Come on bro it's a nice story keep on going

Thank you for your encouragement bro :) If you have any comments on how I can improve my writing style, please feel free to tell me.

kenchah123
28-03-2013, 12:19 AM
I guess she removed her pants and panties together, hence the position?

BMW69
30-03-2013, 10:57 AM
                Her room was painted in a shade of light blue and moonlight came in from her windows. She slept on her sides facing her window and covered herself with a blanket. Her curtains were open but windows shut firmly for reasons unknown. Perhaps she did not want to wake up if it started to rain.

I reached for her phone, when I heard a noise break the silence of the night. I turned around to see that Tiffany turned around to face the door. Going closer, I ascertained that her eyes were still shut and sneaked out of her house through the front door. The door locked itself when it closed and I ran back to the stairwell barefoot to pack up my tools. It could come in handy again.

I got home and took her socks and panties out from my pocket like a young kid who got his Christmas present early. I eagerly sniffed her ankle socks, taking in the scent of her sweat soaked socks before moving on to her purple panties. There was a contrasting white stain where her pussy was. The rest of her panties smelt of her sweat, probably accumulated from CCA.

I kept her socks and panties into separate zip lock bags and tried to go back to sleep, high from all the excitement in one night.

3 Feb 2009

I went to the toilet I finished eating and heard voices coming from the female toilet opposite. I could recognise Tiffany’s voice and another female’s voice, probably Li Ting’s.

LT: Eh don’t cry already la. He so bastard u cry also useless la.
Tiff: U think so simple one meh?
LT: Don’t need cry over people like him one la. Cry so much for what? Brian stupid go dump u la.

I’ve heard enough. That was all I needed to know. Time for me to gather some courage and put my plan into action. I waited till recess ended and we were in class again.

Me: Eh why your eyes so red? Brian ah?
Tiff: Fuck you la. You better shut up otherwise I kill you with my pencil.
Me: Don’t need so upset la. Brian no brain one you don’t know? Spell brain as Brian…
Tiff: WTF.

In the corner of my eye, I saw it. A smile

BMW69
30-03-2013, 08:50 PM
6 Feb 2009

I got myself into detention again so that I would have an excuse to stay back till Tiffany was done with her CCA. It was raining that day and they were nowhere in sight. I have no idea where track trained when it was raining. I went to the canteen after detention anyway, hoping that she would turn up.

I bought two cups of Milo, one for her and one for me, knowing that she would be hot and thirsty after her training. I started sipping on mine when she came. Instead of taking the full cup that was on the table, she snatched the one that I was drinking. I was so surprised that I did not even have time to react.

Tiff: Thanks ah.
Me: KNS like to take my Milo hor? Buy another one for you don’t take come take mine.
Tiff: Take yours then fun mah. The other one boring la.
Me: Like that la. Always take my Milo, you owe me.
Tiff: What you want? I buy you Milo next time lor.
Me: Then don’t want. See you at Jurong Entertainment Centre the following Saturday.
Tiff: Huh? Asking me out ah? Ok lor. Let’s see what you got.
Me: You say one ah? Set.

It was still raining when we left and Tiffany was forced to share my umbrella when we walked to the bus stop. Our lower body was almost completely soaked by the torrential rainfall by the time we reached the bus interchange. This time, Tiffany sat with me at the back of the bus. Oh yeah.

I offered to walk her home in the rain when we reached her stop and she called me a stalker before agreeing. She claims that it was only because the rain was very heavy and she was wearing a white top but my 15 year old mind had other ideas. Somehow, I managed to convince myself that she was beginning to like me because she allowed me to walk her home.

13 Feb 2009
Tiff: *Pokes me hard with her blue G2* Oi what’s the date ah?

I looked up from my geography worksheet.

Me: 13 Feb lor…
Tiff: WE’RE GOING OUT ON VALENTINES DAY?!
T: SHHHH! Do your work or get out of my class.

gotnotime
30-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Either she blur or you blur.. I though valentine day was on 14th feb?
I'm pretty sure it was the teacher saying "get out of my class" :D

LovePotion
30-03-2013, 09:44 PM
emmmm pls continue thkk

Skyboy1988
30-03-2013, 10:15 PM

I assume 13th feb is the fri as they will be meeting on the following sat which is 14th.. I'm back from overseas!! Will continue my "work" soon... :D

babycake
30-03-2013, 10:35 PM
keep on going bro
UPZ u my humble 3 points

BMW69
31-03-2013, 01:48 AM

Wah bro haha actually you're the blur one la hehe skyboy is right! Check the calender xD some things I'll never forget xD

emmmm pls continue thkk

Wash suddenly so many supporters. I'll upload another chapter tomorrow.

I assume 13th feb is the fri as they will be meeting on the following sat which is 14th.. I'm back from overseas!! Will continue my "work" soon... :D

Sounds great! I'm in Bangkok now haha so I'll update when I can. Looking forward to reading your work.

keep on going bro
UPZ u my humble 3 points

Thank you bro.

gotnotime
31-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Ohh guess I didn't read properly haha. One of my typical "shag cannot think" moments, hee.

studdyme
31-03-2013, 09:03 AM
camping for more!

BMW69
31-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Ohh guess I didn't read properly haha. One of my typical "shag cannot think" moments, hee.

Haha it's alright xD wasn't very clearly written.

camping for more!

Updates coming right up

BMW69
31-03-2013, 06:16 PM
14 Feb 2009

I woke up bright and early in anticipation of… Err… Ok, so it was still dark outside and a little too early. I checked the time on my W760 and went back to sleep.

I woke up bright and early in anticipation of my first “date” with Tiffany later. Without brushing my teeth, I went through all of my T-shirts and laid them out on my bed. Erm there’s that blue one or that blue one or that blue one… I think I’ll just wear the black one. But eh damn emo leh. Hmm or maybe the red but that’s too bright… And to make matters worse, I’m not even a girl! Tiffany must be having it worse.

I eventually settled on a blue V-neck Paul Smith shirt and a matching blue pair of Levi’s. Evading my parents’ 1001 questions, I snuck out of my house wearing my favourite green Converse. Stylo right? Looking back, I laugh at myself. How stupid I must have looked wearing all blue and a pair of bright green shoes.

I arrived at JEC 20 minutes early and bought two tickets to the 10am showing of Batman The Dark Knight and some popcorns. I was paying for the popcorn when I felt a light tap on my shoulders and turned around to see the most beautiful girl in the world. Tiffany let down her long hair and there was a pair of diamond earrings in place of her usual plain studs. “Was it a hint of blusher that she put on or was she blushing?” I thought to myself as I took in the light scent of her perfume.

She was wearing white tank top and a dark blue flared skirt which ended just above her knees. She was almost as tall as me, wearing a 3 or 4 inch pair of white heels which clicked against the white floor as we walked around in the large mall towards the lift.

Me: Somebody very pretty today hor?
Tiff: Erm…
Me: Put make up some more… (Hoping that she put blusher)
Tiff: Erm where got? A bit of foundation only la…

I was grinning from ear to ear by the time we entered the cinema hall and settled down into our seats. Tiffany initially took popcorn from the box herself but after a while she got lazy and poked me, asking me to feed her. My heart skipped a beat as I took a popcorn and brought it to her mouth and almost floated off to heaven when she opened her mouth to eat it.

She grabbed onto my arms during the scene where Batman fought valiantly in the train, killing the baddies and saving Gotham. I missed the rest of the movie as I looked down at her head and took in the smell of her hair. The smell of her shampoo, conditioner and a hint of her sweat drifted slowly into my nose and I just wanted time to stop at that moment.

BMW69
01-04-2013, 09:14 PM
It was quite awkward though when we walked out from the cinema. That was the first time somebody held my hands. I don’t know what to say or think also. Some more it’s a super chio girl that I like leh. Wah super awkward. Her heels were still clicking against the floor but we seemed more distant than ever and I definitely looked like I was lost in thought. I stammered as I suggested that we took a bus to IMM for lunch and she nodded. I was still in faraway land and we stood about a person’s distance apart throughout the bus ride to IMM and I kept was silent all the way, taking quick glances to make sure that she was still there.

We barely found a seat in McDonalds and she sat there while I took her order and bought her food. I was queuing patiently when my phone buzzed.

Tiff: This is not a date.
Me: Err ok?
Tiff: I did not hold your hand just now.
Me: Errr… Orh.

I can never understand what that girl was thinking. I thought that I had her in the cinema but her attitude did a 180 degree turn.

16 Feb 2009

Vanessa: Eh I saw you 2 in JEC on Saturday leh.
Tiff: OMG YOU DID NOT! Fuck.
Vanessa: You 2 look quite good together what
Me: Do we? ^^

I think I made it overly obvious for Tiffany as I got a slap from her immediately after. Her already small eyes became a silt as she stared at me from the corner of her eyes. Vanessa was left laughing as she walked back to her desk leaving us alone.

Tiff: You asshole, never even give me a valentine’s day present. Cheap skate.
Me: Err got what… Treat you to lunch and movie… And I always buy you Milo lor…
Tiff: Asshole.

So, that’s what she was so pissed about. I stoned through first period English as I thought of what to get her. Girls…

gotnotime
02-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Ain't about the cha-ching, cha-ching
Ain't about the ba-bling, ba-bling

Price tags.. price tags. :D

BMW69
02-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Ain't about the cha-ching, cha-ching
Ain't about the ba-bling, ba-bling

Price tags.. price tags. :D

Haha not all girls are like her... :p

BMW69
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Instead of going home immediately after school, I went to the NTUC near my house to get some things which I hoped will fit into my bag. Ouch my wallet.

I got to school at 6:30 the next day and sneaked into my unlocked classroom and opened my bag. I gingerly placed the pre-made bouquet of flowers on Tiffany’s desk and a small bear, the size of my palm on it. I deliberately not leave a note and ran out of class with my bag.

Half the class was crowing around Tiffany’s table when I got back to class after morning assembly and In the middle of it all was Tiffany. She was blushing on both cheeks and everyone was wondering who gave her the presents. I listened as they debated between each other on who it could be and I sent Tiffany a message.

Me: So how do you like your present? Still say I never give :P
Tiff: OMG those are from you?!
Me: Yeah, since you prefer to die of embarrassment.
Tiff: Embarrass your head la. Quite sweet leh :) *muacks*
Me: Wah… First time girl kiss me…
Tiff: No gf before meh?
Me: Haha yeah. Better keep the things la. Teacher coming already.

I waited for them to clear her table before I slowly made my way to my desk. Opening my bag, I slipped a box of 24 Ferrero Roches under her table with a note. Pretty cheesy when you think of it really.

The bell rang for recess and everyone was about to go for recess when I purposely slid the note onto the floor, under Tiffany’s chair. She squatted beside her chair to pick it up, giving me a delicious view of her upskirt. We went for recess together for the first time.

Me: Eh, wear pink FBTs to school ah?
Tiff: Fuck you la who say you can see?
Me: So fierce… After school show me again la.
Tiff: You see again I gouge your eyes out one by one see how you see.

I bought her food during recess and we sat opposite each other in a corner of the canteen where there were less people. I took off my shoes and started to play footsy with her. She did not even bother taking off her shoes before kicking me back, hard, causing me to sit up straight in pain as her rough shoes scraped against my legs.

Skyboy1988
02-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Waiting for next updates.. :)

bus72
02-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Good one there :D

BMW69
02-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Waiting for next updates.. :)

Haha 1 chapter a day :)

Good one there :D

Thanks for your support bro.

BMW69
04-04-2013, 09:09 PM

Hahaha won't say she's stuck up la. Maybe she never liked me ba.

BMW69
04-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Me: Let’s go for lunch after school.
Tiff: No.
Me: It wasn’t a question.

I brought her to McDonalds where we bought take away. I brought her to the top floor of a HDB block to “look at the view” before bringing her to the secluded staircase landing. We ate our burgers sitting next to each other at the stairs when I pretended to drop the tissues. I went down a few steps to get it and was rewarded with a view of her purple undies when I looked up.

Me: Err where are your shorts?
Tiff: Anyhow see again right?
Me: Err a bit la. Purposely let me see more right?
Tiff: Maybe? You see my shorts I gorge out your eyes mah… So let you see something else lor. Pervert…
Me: Pervert your head la.

I fed her the fries and imagined that she was putting my dick into her mouth whenever a fries went near her mouth. I sometimes pulled it in and out, not letting her bite on it, imagining that she was giving me a blowjob. Her pink lips a little cracked from her biting them and her perfect white teeth. I stopped myself from thinking about her teeth.

She seemed to notice my growing hard on and brushed against it on purpose.

Tiff: Wah very hard hor?
Me: Erm…
Tiff: Haha leave it like that. Watch you suffer.
Me: Wah damn evil leh…

I am almost certain that I was blushing as we finished our burger and I watched as she sucked on her coke. The black liquid rose rapidly and disappeared into her mouth… My dick rose quickly and disappeared into her mouth.

Tiff: OI! Daydreaming again ah? Smile until so happy xiao liao.
Me: Erm got meh? Heh you very pretty today. :)
Tiff: Fuck you la. Lunch is over let’s go.

Maybe it was just me but we seemed to stand closer to each other when waiting for the bus and she seemed closer to me than ever as we sat together on the bus going home. She did not seem to notice the stares that we were getting with the bouquet of flowers in her hands.

BMW69
05-04-2013, 08:23 PM
I rushed into my room the moment I got home, too horny to think straight. Tiffany actually brushed her hand on my hard on and she knew it was hard! I opened my cupboard and took out the zip lock bag from my locked drawer and rushed into the toilet with my loot.

Sniffing her socks, I wanked away, dreaming of Tiffany.

Tiff: Mm, your cock is so big. Bigger than Brian’s.
Me: Mm… Suck it Tiff, suck it good. Make me cum like a porn star.

Tiffany went down on my hardened dick, giving it an apprehensive lick before engulfing my entire dickhead into her waiting mouth. Her saliva quickly combined with my precum and my dick was coated with this mixture. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked me like a pro. I never knew that a blowjob would feel so good, no wonder my friends who tried it likes it so much. Oh god… this is good.

Voice: OI ISAIAH! What are you doing in the toilet? I want to bang sai ah!

I was snapped out of my fantasy by my mum and quickly shouted “CUMMING!” before I hastily came on the wad of toilet paper I prepared and rushed out of the toilet. What a turn off but I got to say that Tiffany’s socks smell good. I put it back in my hiding place, safekeeping it for future use.

March 17

It was the first day of lessons after the March holidays ended. Armed with Tiffany’s number which I bought, I managed to talk to her via SMS till late at night, every night. I could feel that we were getting closer emotionally as I found out that we had similar music tastes. Anyway, back to lessons… Sigh.

I took out my pencil case as usual and noticed that Tiffany’s table was empty. She was just sitting there that day. Something was missing. It was all explained when I took out my pencil case as per normal and Tiffany snatched my usual blue G2 from inside my pencil case the moment I unzipped it.

Tiff: Thanks ah. I forgot to bring pencil case.
Me: Wah like that la… Then what I use?
Tiff: Your purple G2 lor! GAY HAHAHA

Noobwee
06-04-2013, 06:03 AM
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

speedcock
06-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Nice story man! Camping here for more!

Ilovetosex
12-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Camping bro..!!

akira07
13-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Camping here too bro! Great read!

BMW69
16-04-2013, 03:19 PM
I owe all my faithful readers a huge apology for disappearing so suddenly. Something came up and I was unable to post a chapter. I will continue to be (mostly) missing for the next week or 2. I managed to come up with a post, typed with whatever free time I have. I've also included a little treat for the people that have been waiting.

28 March 2009

I successfully asked Tiffany out again, the first time since lunch that day. Perhaps she was a little wary of me or perhaps she was really as busy as she claimed. I never found out. We went to Kallang Bowl for bowling. Obviously…

I arranged to meet her at 1:30pm, so that I didn’t have to spend money on lunch :P Heh after all, as a young kid, I don’t get much pocket money from daddy mummy so no choice lor must be cheap.

I stood at the entrance of Kallang Bowl and waited for Tiffany to arrive. By 1:45, I couldn’t wait anymore and messaged her.

Me: Eh, supposed to meet 1:30, where are you?
Tiff: Haha not coming le la. I’m on a date with some hunk.
Me: Like that also can meh? K lor have fun.

I turned and walked away with my head down, emo and demoralised when I heard laughing from behind me. I turned around and there was a girl with a bit of sweat dripping down her familiar face, obviously tired from running laughing at me from behind. Tiffany was dressed in a casual white T-shirt and black shorts that were obviously too short for her. I got a good view of her long skinny tanned legs which ended at her white ankle socks and pink Converse sneakers.

Me: Wah piang eh. Thought somebody having hot date sia?
Tiff: Ya damn hot sia. Hot until I’m sweating.

Laughing uncontrollably, the two of us walked into Kallang bowl and got a lane. We punched each other’s name into the computer and purposely misspelled each other’s name. Tiff-none (derived from Tiff-any) would be going first and Issi-bee (derived from Issi-ah) next. Looking back, the names sound so childish but hey, we were only in sec 3.

I guess Facebook was not that popular at that time and Tiffany was one of those people without an account so I couldn’t get her picture off Facebook. I pretended to fiddle with my phone and secretly took a photo (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17513/175135476cefb56e3f5feea3e59db30e50142422.jpg) of Tiff when she came back from her 8th round. Naturally I was winning because I let her and I can never forget that radiant smile… err no I meant that black face she had when her ball went into the gutter for the 14th time. Still, despite that look on her face, I still thought that Tiffany was the most beautiful girl in the universe.

Feel free to up my points if you disagree :p

DISCLAIMER: This story may or may not be a work of fiction and the photograph attached above is not an accurate representation of the character portrayed.

Skyboy1988
16-04-2013, 11:37 PM
You really into those innocent pure looking girls ah..(judging from the photoS you shared)

BMW69
17-04-2013, 07:51 PM
You really into those innocent pure looking girls ah..(judging from the photoS you shared)

Hahaha does she look pure? I never thought of her that way. Isn't it more fun when the good girls go bad? But seriously la, guess it's the environment I grew up in. All the girls I know look like that so I don't really have a choice.

Skyboy1988
17-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Hahaha does she look pure? I never thought of her that way. Isn't it more fun when the good girls go bad? But seriously la, guess it's the environment I grew up in. All the girls I know look like that so I don't really have a choice.

Ok.. I shall change my sentence.. Like such schoolgirl looks..

BMW69
17-04-2013, 10:32 PM
Ok.. I shall change my sentence.. Like such schoolgirl looks..

Hahaha we were only "Sec 3" when that happened. Naturally she has that look lol. How else should she look? :p Pink hair and nose piercing? :p

BMW69
17-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Thanks bro for upping me. Maybe I have low standards thinking that Tiffany is the most beautiful girl in the universe. Nevertheless, thank you again and I feel really obliged to pen an update despite my hectic schedule.

We finished another two games and got on the train towards Novena MRT. Tiffany could have been in a better mood but I guess she was slightly cheered up when I bought her a cup of Milo bubble tea (that’s what we called it even though it was just Milo and no tea) after alighting from the train. I realise that sometimes, it’s these small little gifts that makes a girl happier. Maybe I was dreaming again but I can recall that she had a small spring in her step when we walked together towards her tuition centre.

April 2009

We seemed to be closer together and more comfortable with each other’s presence. We would go to school a little earlier and sit together at the assembly area, and we would always wait for each other before taking our bus home together. On these trips home, I started carrying her file or her shoe bag or anything heavy/ bulky that she was carrying that day. It might be because I was holding her things hostage that she would sit at the back of the bus with me instead of standing at her usual spot but I doubt that was the case.

We also started spending more recesses eating together at our favourite spot in a corner of the canteen. It helped that both of us liked the ba chor mee from our canteen and we could queue together to buy it. Sometimes Tiffany’s cheeky side would show as she pours copious amounts of chilli into my ba chor mee and running off with hers before I could have a chance to tamper with hers. She would then laugh as my face turned red from all that chilli and gently tease me by asking why I’m blushing so hard.

9 April 2009

The seat next to mine was noticeably empty today. I took out my phone to message Tiffany.

Me: Hey recess buddy! (We used to call each other that) where are you today? Pon NAPFA ah?
Tiff: Pon your head la. Sian got fever today cannot run 2.4
Me: Wah why never pass to me also lol. I don’t want to run leh. We switch la.
Tiff: Haha I wish man.
Me: What’s your address? I help you collect work and pass you later.

The address that she sent me was familiar. I had no choice but to ask her for her address to keep up with appearances. After all, I’m not supposed to know where she stays.

gotnotime
18-04-2013, 07:48 AM
Haha, innocent schoolgirl.. And then BMW69 will give them some "education" :P

On a side note, all 3 of us are now back in Singapore already right?

Skyboy1988
18-04-2013, 11:40 AM
Haha, innocent schoolgirl.. And then BMW69 will give them some "education" :P

On a side note, all 3 of us are now back in Singapore already right?

I'm all the while in SG.. The past few days when i'm missing is because of busy at work and got to handle my HDB application..

gotnotime
18-04-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm all the while in SG.. The past few days when i'm missing is because of busy at work and got to handle my HDB application..

I also went missing, too much work. One man handling 7 man's work is really no joke sia..

Skyboy1988
18-04-2013, 02:17 PM
I also went missing, too much work. One man handling 7 man's work is really no joke sia..

Lol.. I CLEARLY UNDERSTAND... :)

BMW69
18-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Hahaha and I'm missing because of some upcoming tests. Will be back soon. You two just keep updating your threads so that I have content to read when I come back

Skyboy1988
19-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Hahaha and I'm missing because of some upcoming tests. Will be back soon. You two just keep updating your threads so that I have content to read when I come back

Lol.. Will try to update if i'm not busy.. You should update more during your free time since you can disappear due to studies..

gotnotime
19-04-2013, 06:22 AM
In short, the 3 of us gotnotime but will try to update with our free time, hor? :O

Skyboy1988
19-04-2013, 11:51 AM
In short, the 3 of us gotnotime but will try to update with our free time, hor? :O

I currently not so busy le..

BMW69
19-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Lol.. Will try to update if i'm not busy.. You should update more during your free time since you can disappear due to studies..

Hahaha I do update once a day when I'm free mah... Ok la promise 2 chapters a day for one week the moment I'm free again.

I currently not so busy le..

Hahaha is that a promise to update constantly? :D

gotnotime
19-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Eh you both ah.. I'm still busy doing guard duties :cool:

On a side note, I feel like writing a vampire story, seems pretty cool to live for eternity, seeing the world change and all :eek:

BMW69
19-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Eh you both ah.. I'm still busy doing guard duties :cool:

On a side note, I feel like writing a vampire story, seems pretty cool to live for eternity, seeing the world change and all :eek:

I'm the biggest (Male) twilight fan ever so go for it hahaha

gotnotime
19-04-2013, 10:12 PM
I'm the biggest (Male) twilight fan ever so go for it hahaha

Lol, I'm gonna include a dota hero inside too, if you play dota :D

BMW69
19-04-2013, 11:42 PM
Lol, I'm gonna include a dota hero inside too, if you play dota :D

Hahaha nope. I don't play DOTA or anything similar for that matter haha.

Skyboy1988
20-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Hahaha is that a promise to update constantly? :D

Lol.. Did i??

babycake
22-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Well BMW bro u should update often too u got supporter here too haha both skyboy and u nice story u guys have...

BMW69
23-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Well BMW bro u should update often too u got supporter here too haha both skyboy and u nice story u guys have...

Haha sorry bro. Extremely busy these few weeks like I said but I'll be back

Skyboy1988
23-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Haha sorry bro. Extremely busy these few weeks like I said but I'll be back

U better be.. Right now i use Sammybro for the sake of reading stories only.. As times goes by and no nice story are made, i might just slowly disappear..

gotnotime
23-04-2013, 09:29 PM
U better be.. Right now i use Sammybro for the sake of reading stories only.. As times goes by and no nice story are made, i might just slowly disappear..

My thoughts exactly.. I'm trying to find time and energy to write though. Have to wait for understudies to come take over me, then ORD lo! :D

Skyboy1988
23-04-2013, 11:05 PM
My thoughts exactly.. I'm trying to find time and energy to write though. Have to wait for understudies to come take over me, then ORD lo! :D

You mean ORD from here or your NS?:confused:

gotnotime
23-04-2013, 11:15 PM
You mean ORD from here or your NS?:confused:

ORD from NS lor. I dunno when I'll ORD from here though :O

babycake
24-04-2013, 12:16 AM
It's still early to ORD from here u guys are good writer and nowadays den writers mostly disappear with a couple of installment damn sian

BMW69
24-04-2013, 12:17 AM

Haha that bad meh? Thought you're an active contributor yourself. If you leave who's story am I going to read?

ORD from NS lor. I dunno when I'll ORD from here though :O

Huh can like that meh?! They can hold you back longer than the rest of your batch mates ah

gotnotime
24-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Haha that bad meh? Thought you're an active contributor yourself. If you leave who's story am I going to read?

Coffeecans! :P

Huh can like that meh?! They can hold you back longer than the rest of your batch mates ah

No laa, I got posted in 3 months later than the rest of the people, that's why I ORD 3 months later than the rest lo. And no, I'm not gonna extend coz I gotnotime for that. Gonna be in uni soon ^^

BMW69
24-04-2013, 09:35 AM
No laa, I got posted in 3 months later than the rest of the people, that's why I ORD 3 months later than the rest lo. And no, I'm not gonna extend coz I gotnotime for that. Gonna be in uni soon ^^

Heng ah. I thought they not enough people can just extend.

passi0n
24-04-2013, 05:55 PM
31 Jan 2009
I checked again to make sure that I don’t see any lights on and placed the mops, now tied together across the hole as a bridge. I hoped that the combined strength of the mops would be enough to support my weight. The hole was a little less than a mop’s length and my mops fit perfectly. I took off my shoes so that I would not make a sound in her house. Balancing myself gingerly, I walked across the mops over into Tiffany’s house. I guess the designers never thought of that.

that was super daring of you. :eek:

Skyboy1988
24-04-2013, 07:13 PM

Lol.. Yep.. I'm motivated to stay cause of nice stories.. We got to give and take to keep each others here lor.. :D

gotnotime
24-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Lol.. Yep.. I'm motivated to stay cause of nice stories.. We got to give and take to keep each others here lor.. :D

Agree with that, although we gotnotime to write stories sometimes :D

BMW69
24-04-2013, 10:03 PM
that was super daring of you. :eek:

Haha bro take everything here with a pinch of salt. Do not try this at (anybody's) home. It's not very legal too so I won't say the story is 100% true. Don't want to get arrested.

Agree with that, although we gotnotime to write stories sometimes :D

Haha yeah you two just wait a while more. I'll be back in a few days :)

passi0n
25-04-2013, 04:08 AM
Haha bro take everything here with a pinch of salt. Do not try this at (anybody's) home. It's not very legal too so I won't say the story is 100% true. Don't want to get arrested.

did stalk and follow my crush to know her address, but didnt need to "buy" her contact number though. however most of my school mates stay in hdb so no chance to enter the house...

passi0n
29-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Haha yeah you two just wait a while more. I'll be back in a few days :)

TS log in view sbf, but do continue your thread too...

BMW69
29-04-2013, 09:29 PM
did stalk and follow my crush to know her address, but didnt need to "buy" her contact number though. however most of my school mates stay in hdb so no chance to enter the house...

Hahaha I really did buy her number but as for her address, she told me after we started chatting again :)

TS log in view sbf, but do continue your thread too...

Hahaha you're in luck. 2 updates per day for a week as I promised :)

BMW69
29-04-2013, 09:31 PM
I packed all her worksheets neatly into my file, really cautious not to accidently bend or dog-ear any of them. Seeing that the class was empty, I gave her stack of worksheets a kiss before walking out of the classroom with a small spring in my steps. I did not even mind the heat from the midday sun as I walked towards the bus interchange to wait for the bus. I was going to Tiffany’s house. What could spoil my day?

I walked out of the lift and into the familiar lobby, turning right to her house. I stood before the familiar front door and checked out her shoe rack before hesitantly ringing the doorbell once. Tiffany’s pink Asics and her white Converse school shoes were both outside her house, but her socks were visibly missing. Her pair of ankle socks I have was slowly losing their “Tiffany smell” and I knew that I would have to get them replaced again soon.

The door opened and a slim lady in her 40s appeared.

Tiff’s mum: Hello, you must be Tiffany’s classmate. She said that you were coming with her homework. It’s awfully nice of you to bring it here for her.
Me: Oh hi Aunty. I am Isaiah.

I reached into my bag and retrieved the worksheets before passing it to Tiffany’s mum. I walked away sad that I did not get to see Tiffany. At least she would feel my kiss when she touched her worksheets. What more could I expect when I was just a sad young boy in love?

Walking to the bus stop, I sent Tiffany a text message and put my plan into action. I was beaming when I got a positive reply, even though I completely missed my bus home when I dropped her a short reply.

17 April 2009

The four of us walked off the bus and into Tiffany’s condo just after 6 in the evening. Jason, Vanessa, Tiffany and I, that’s who we were and this was how I planned to do it. I could smell the delicious scent of Chinese cooking the moment we stepped out of the lift. Tiffany dug into her bag to get her keys and I was treated to a view of her black bra through the holes in her track uniform. I had to stop myself from staring before Vanessa or Jason caught me. I wish Tiffany would not wear such a tight bra. How I wish I could see her nipples.

Finally, Tiffany unlocked her door and slid off her shoes and I walked into her house for the first time, legitimately.

BMW69
29-04-2013, 10:59 PM
We put down our school bags near the front door and walked into the kitchen to greet her mum. Aunty had cooked a delicious spread for us, Garlic Chicken, Drunken Prawns, Soya Sauce steamed Garoupa and Chilli Kang Kong. Aunty told us to wait in the living room as she finished frying the Chilli Kang Kong and Vanessa turned on the TV as I watched Tiffany take her school uniform from her bag into the common bathroom.

Tiff: Hey guys. I feel filthy after CCA. I’m going to bathe. You all watch TV ar. And don’t you dare start dinner without me. I’m the host.
Us: ORH! Hahahaha
Me: Let’s see if Aunty manages to tempt us with her cooking before you come out.
Tiff: You dare? *shows me her fist*

We chuckled among ourselves as we settled down on her crouch. It must have been about 20 minutes later before she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her long black hair.

Jason: What took you so long? We’re famished!
Vanessa: Ai yah Jason, you don’t know girls la. Unlike you guys, we bathe so that we are clean. Guys only bathe so that their mums will stop nagging at them.
Aunty: Haha and my, am I glad that I don’t have a son. Tsk tsk. Come for dinner. Help yourselves ah, don’t be shy.

Throughout dinner, we made small talk among ourselves and Aunty kept insisting that I ate more because a growing boy needs to eat. All of us had nothing but praise for Aunty’s cooking we were all invited for dinner again anytime we had another project to do

We sat down on the living room floor to do our art project after the delicious dinner and I popped the question.

Me: Anyone brought a change of clothes? It’s so irritating to sit on the floor wearing long pants.
Vanessa and Jason: Yeah got.
Me: I go change first ah, these long pants are killing me.

I grabbed my red plastic bag of clothes and walked into the common toilet and locked the door.

ANowhereMan
30-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Camping! ... .

BMW69
30-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Just as before, Tiffany’s worn clothes were neatly placed on the marble table top beside the sink. I ignored her track uniform at the top of the pile and went straight for her socks which were placed under her track top. Taking a whiff of the wonderful sweat soaked scent of her socks, I replaced it with the other pair of white school socks that belonged to Tiffany. Curious about what underwear she was wearing, I also looked into her black FBTs, which I knew from experience, contained her underwear.

She was wearing a pair of purple panties that day and there was a small stain where I knew her crotch was. My member stirred as I took it and placed the stain against my nose, inhaling the intoxicating smell of Tiffany’s pussy. Forgetting that I was supposed to be changing, I took out the old pair of socks and wrapped it around my growing dick. I felt the soft material brush sensually on my dick as I wanked quickly, smelling her panties.

I had the sense to shoot into the toilet bowl and flush it before putting her socks and panties back where I found them and changed into my clothes. Satisfied that her sweat soaked socks were safely in my uniform pant pocket, I folded my uniform and placed it back into the red plastic bag.

Tiff: Wah what took you so long inside eh?
Me: Oh no la think I ate too much for dinner just now so I borrowed your toilet.
Tiff: Never knew that you’re bulimic.
Me: Huh? Hahaha no la it came out from the correct hole. Didn’t puke it out.

I made sure to keep the red plastic bag into my bag before rejoining the two on the floor (Jason went to change) to work on our art project.

I managed to look at Tifanny’s purple bra (damn that girl really likes purple. How come I never knew) because of the oversized T-shirt she was wearing. We bent down to glue the small pieces of papers together to make rivers, houses and trees and her cleavage was always on display to me. I felt myself getting another hard on even though I just ejaculated less than 15 minutes ago. I did not even know that it was possible to recover that fast.

We finished our project in record time because I wanted to rush home to get another whiff of Tiffany’s socks again. Thinking back, it might have been better to do it slowly so that I could see Tiffany’s cleavage for a longer time. But I am not a cleavage man… Hiding her socks in my secret hiding place, I messaged Tiffany goodnight before falling asleep in the comfort of my bed.

BMW69
30-04-2013, 10:25 PM
28 April 2009

I remember vividly that we were having math when the pen dropped. I turned to look at Tiffany just as she bent down to pick up the Blue G2 on the floor and I saw it.

Me: Eh Tiff, why you wearing primary school bra today?
Tiff: Fuck you la I wear what bra you also want to see. All my bra was washing cannot ah?
Me: You only got 2 bra meh? After school I buy you more la.
Tiff: Never die before is it?

I love how nubile Tiffany looked wearing her old training bra. There was just this bit more innocence in the way she looked, after I saw that she was wearing a training bra. It doesn’t matter if she was usually feisty or rough or vulgar. These traits of hers just make me so much more attracted to her.

Me: Eh Tiff, you free tomorrow afternoon or not?
Tiff: Wah somebody trying to ask me out again ah?
Me: Erm… Free or not la haha ask so much :p *blushes*
Tiff: Errr where you want go?
Me: Erm… Tomorrow you will know la :)
Tiff: Fine lor… Lunch tomorrow is on you.

I was so happy when she said she would go out with me tomorrow that I spent the rest of math lesson planning what I should do with her tomorrow.

29 April 2009

I walked alongside Tiffany to the MRT station as we took a train to Plaza Singapura for lunch after school ended. Tiffany was sweating slightly with her silky black long hair tied up into a ponytail ending right where I estimate her bra would be. She was smiling slightly as we boarded the train and I told her some jokes I memorised the night before. I managed to keep her entertained all the way until we finally reached Dhoby Ghaut MRT station.

She said that she wanted to have Japanese food for lunch and so we went to the sushi place on the second floor. My treat, as promised.

BMW69
02-05-2013, 01:31 AM
We walked around Orchard for a little while after we were done with lunch and I took care to buy her bottled water along the way. The excuse was to keep her hydrated in the hot Singapore weather. We eventually ended up in Orchard International Building where I brought her up to the third floor.

She went to the toilet while I went in to Party World to get a room for two.

Tiff: Eh I’m done le. Where you go ah?
Me: I’m in Party World. You wait ah, I come out.

I selected some songs and took the remote control with me as I went to get her at the entrance of Party World. I walked quite a bit further ahead than her and picked up the mic when I walked into the room. I pressed ‘stop’ on the remote just in time for her to walk in and the next song started playing. As the door shut, I began.

I hung up the phone tonight, something happened for the first time.
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush.
‘Cause the possibility that you would ever feel the same way about me, just too much, just too much.
Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you.
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized and I just got to know.
Do you ever think when you're all alone, all that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it really just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do?
‘Cause I've tried and tried to walk away but I know this crush ain’t going away-ay-ay,
Going away-ay-ay
Has it ever crossed your mind, when we're hanging, spending time girl?
Are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more?
See it's a chance we've gotta take,
‘Cause I believe that we can make this into something that will last, last forever, forever!
Do you ever think when you're all alone all that we could be, where this thing could go?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do?
‘Cause I've tried and tried to walk away but I know this crush ain’t going away-ay-ay,
Going away-ay-ay
Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you.
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized and I just got to know.
Do you ever think when you're all alone all that we could be, where this thing could go?
This crush ain't going away-ay-ay,
Going away, going away-ay-ay, going away-ay-ay

BMW69
02-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Tiffany sat there smiling at me when I finished the song. There was nothing dramatic like a tear in her eye or anything but I was sure that was the first time I saw her smiling happily. The instrumental version of “Wait For You” by Eillott Yamin started playing in the background as I walked closer to her. Stopping just shy of her legs, I knelt down.

Me: Please Tiffany, I have fallen for you since the moment I met you. Will you be my girlfriend please?
Tiff: I can’t, I really can’t…
Me: Why not? I love you Tiffany.
Tiff: Ok ok, I will lor. Actually you’re quite nice la.

I jumped onto the sofa without a care in the world. It didn’t matter that I was still wearing shoes or that Tiffany was laughing at me as I jumped about happily. The beautiful, sweet and funny Tiffany was finally my girlfriend.

I finally calmed down and pressed ‘stop’ on the remote to switch to the next song. I can’t remember what it was, it doesn’t matter.

Me: Tiffany, erm I mean dear. Can I call you dear?
Tiff: I guess? Haha call me anything you want la.
Me: Orh dear. Eh darling ah, erm can I put my hand around your waist while I sing ah?
Tiff: Err… No. Hold my hand la *gives me her hand*

I grabbed her hand excitedly. It doesn’t matter if I could not put my hands around her waist. I WAS HOLDING TIFFANY’S HAND! I never let go of her hand as I sang to my heart’s content, often with her singing with me. I thought that we were the perfect couple, so sweet and loving. We were still hand in hand when we left the KTV about 1.5 hours later when our time was up.

Me: Dear, can we go for dinner?
Tiff: Sure :) let’s go to Swensens.

I felt a hole in my wallet when I heard that but nevertheless, I was quick to accede to my new girlfriend’s request. I probably would have brought her to Triple Three at Mandarin Orchard if she wanted to go. I fell head over heels for her and let her lead me by the nose.

Dinner was finished in the same way as KTV as we ate our last bites together hand in hand. Life can’t be more perfect.

BMW69
02-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Hmm anybody still interested? Haha.

12 May 2009

Tiff (via sms) : Eh my birthday is coming soon. What are you buying me?
Me: Erm… Idk… Flowers?
Tiff: Eew, I hate flowers. I want a new phone.
Me: Haha new phone ask from parents la.
Tiff: You just got a new phone also right? Quite nice leh. I want also.
Me: Crazy ah?
Tiff: I want the red one ah. Ok set.
Me: Orh…

This time I knew I was in trouble. My parents just bought me a W705. It isn’t very expensive by today’s standards but at that time, it was one of the more expensive Sony Ericsson phones. I broke my piggy bank that night and counted all my savings from the past many years. I had just enough for a W705 and I had a huge debate with myself on whether I should buy the phone for her.

15 May 2009

I arrived in school bright and early to place a wrapped box on Tiffany’s desk before she arrived. I hoped to give her a surprise when she got to school. I messaged her to come to class before flag raising and waited for her eagerly.

She arrived about 5 minutes before flag raising and excitedly ran to her desk to open her present. I was pretty sad that after spending about $600 on her, all I got was a quick thank you before she started playing around with her new phone. I told myself “at least we have couple phones now. Not bad”.

I was waiting for Tiffany to finish her CCA when I saw Vanessa walking hurriedly towards me.

Vanessa: Hey, you really bought the phone for her ah?
Me: Ya… She wanted mah. She happy can already la. :)
Vanessa: You idiot! Who are you? Why do you need to buy her such an expensive present?
Me: Oh she didn’t tell you? Tiffany and I are steady already.
Vanessa: OMG YOU IDIOT! YOU KNOW SHE HAS ANOTHER BF OUTSIDE?!

I was crushed and went straight to the toilet to cry it out. I wanted it to all be a lie. I wanted Vanessa to be wrong. I wanted to ask Tiffany after her CCA ended.

Skyboy1988
03-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Lol.. Why the recent update of yours and coffee bro so sad one?? I'll post my update tmr.. :)

gotnotime
03-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Lol.. Why the recent update of yours and coffee bro so sad one?? I'll post my update tmr.. :)

Wa come to think of it, mine is also tragic.. Now I'm finishing the last few chapters to be posted soon also.

Icebreg79
03-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Ok .... Now the memories start coming back .... Seems like What TS done is wat I did when in NS time .... Got to know a girl n same thing happen ... Tat time is Nokia 8250 just came out n I spent 1700 to get 2 of it ... After that all I got is a peck on e lip ... Few days later saw her with other guy ... Lol

Sry TS, hijack ur thread to share ...

BMW69
03-05-2013, 11:30 PM

Sorry bros. no update tonight. I'm very tired. Hmm this is quite a true story.

Ok .... Now the memories start coming back .... Seems like What TS done is wat I did when in NS time .... Got to know a girl n same thing happen ... Tat time is Nokia 8250 just came out n I spent 1700 to get 2 of it ... After that all I got is a peck on e lip ... Few days later saw her with other guy ... Lol

Sry TS, hijack ur thread to share ...

Wah. 1700 for a kiss. Haha but you got to keep one of them so it's more like 850. Hmm I didn't even get a hug haha. No problem bro. This forum is for all of us to share our experiences. Happy to hear about your encounter. Wait for the ending coming up tomorrow. :)

BMW69
04-05-2013, 09:42 PM
Me: Erm do you have another bf?
Tiff: Huh why would you say that?
Me: Yeah I knew it. Thank goodness. Just now Vanessa said and I actually believed her haha.
Tiff: Huh Vanessa said? Yeah I actually have another bf outside.

Epilogue

I was absolutely devastated when I heard that but having spent so much on Tiffany, I was unwilling to let go. We stayed together for about another year until I found out about more things that Tiffany was hiding from me. I was stupid enough to buy her more expensive presents during the year we were together. It didn’t matter when I found out who her other boyfriend was, or that I knew him. I was blinded by love. I was crazy to be falling in love with someone like her.

Due to the nature of our relationship (her already having another bf), we never progressed further than holding hands and the occasional hugs. I apologise for the lack of sexual content in this story.

Even after we broke up, I was still convinced that we might have a chance to be together again. I continued to buy her extravagant gifts whenever she asked for them, hoping that she will one day return to my side.

I have since woken up from this delusion.

Tiffany and I are still very close friends. I trust her with all my secrets and vice versa. There is nothing under the sun that we can’t talk about. She treats me better than before now but I know that all we will be is close friends. I am attached now, to someone else. Tiffany and I SMS each other excessively every day and still meet about once a week for movies or lunch. I have since stopped buying her expensive gifts but we buy little random things for each other occasionally.

Fin

Coffeecans
04-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Sorry to hear that bro.

I, too encountered the same but mine was a little more drastic (by the time I discovered, I was the 9th bf concurrently). Though I couldn't afford buying so expensive gifts even at that time :)

BMW69
04-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Sorry to hear that bro.

I, too encountered the same but mine was a little more drastic (by the time I discovered, I was the 9th bf concurrently). Though I couldn't afford buying so expensive gifts even at that time :)

WOW haha coffeecans reads my story :P I'm honoured. Erm actually I feel more sorry for you. This is kinda awkward... 9th bf concurrently?!?! :O Ah well at least you didn't spend as much as I did haha. As gotnotime says, I'm her carrot head.

henabi
05-05-2013, 12:37 AM
I understand the first love feeling... damn difficult to forget and even harder to let go.

bus72
05-05-2013, 12:40 AM
I guess the person you like dont seems to be in her heart. I feel you bro

BMW69
05-05-2013, 12:48 AM
I understand the first love feeling... damn difficult to forget and even harder to let go.

I agree bro. That's how love works I guess... I wouldn't say it's a sad ending. She treats me better now than before but I went through a lot of pain and suffering to get to where we are today.

I guess the person you like dont seems to be in her heart. I feel you bro

Yup. You're absolutely correct.

kittymae
05-05-2013, 12:58 AM
after a long hiatus, here to give my ah-di my support! :D

Okies..time to disappear again :)

Iluminati
05-05-2013, 01:22 AM

Wow what a surprise. Hi Kittymae! How are you? :)
Just want to extend my regards to you! :)

BMW69
05-05-2013, 10:23 AM

Wah Jie! You showed your pointed ears! Hahaha left before I could bring out the sashimi eh. Don't leave la. Many people here miss you. Like the guy below ^^

henabi
05-05-2013, 10:45 AM
I agree bro. That's how love works I guess... I wouldn't say it's a sad ending. She treats me better now than before but I went through a lot of pain and suffering to get to where we are today.

yeah...i don't think yours is a sad ending but just an unforgettable one...
i went thru similar "pain barrier" after I broke up with my 1st ex after sec 2.. we were in the same class from Sec 2 to Sec 4, and even in Poly, coincidentally, we were in the course >.<
thru-out that period of time, just like you, i always haboured throughts that we could be back together... but it never happened... and of cuz, less those extravagant gifts part...

over time and through 2 years of army, I finally managed to wake up...

and in fact just like you, i am still whatsapp my 1st ex almost everyday, even thou she's married and i'm getting married soon...

and its kinda relieving for me to know that there are guys out there who had similar experiences...

SammyNewbie
05-05-2013, 10:50 AM
The amount of traffic the sudden appearance of a pussy cat can generate in a story thread.

Perhaps I should consider being a little bit naughty and creating a female Samstress persona :D

BMW69
05-05-2013, 12:23 PM
yeah...i don't think yours is a sad ending but just an unforgettable one...
i went thru similar "pain barrier" after I broke up with my 1st ex after sec 2.. we were in the same class from Sec 2 to Sec 4, and even in Poly, coincidentally, we were in the course >.<
thru-out that period of time, just like you, i always haboured throughts that we could be back together... but it never happened... and of cuz, less those extravagant gifts part...

over time and through 2 years of army, I finally managed to wake up...

and in fact just like you, i am still whatsapp my 1st ex almost everyday, even thou she's married and i'm getting married soon...

and its kinda relieving for me to know that there are guys out there who had similar experiences...

Woah. Now I know what's going to happen in the next 5 or 10 years haha. Sometimes that's just how life is. After knowing her for so long I guess you'll know each other very well but because of some reasons you two aren't meant to be. Tiffany will always be a part of my life. Probably just as my closest friend.

The amount of traffic the sudden appearance of a pussy cat can generate in a story thread.

Perhaps I should consider being a little bit naughty and creating a female Samstress persona :D

I've never thought that she's the cause of the sudden increase in traffic. Hmm she's a kitty who came back after a long hiatus.

ja02amz
05-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Great story bro. This really brought me back to the good old days... I too had my own share of secondary school heart breaks. One more so interesting than any other I would assume, about a loud crazy irritating "ah lian" I hated so much in secondary 3. We almost had an open dis taste for each other. We couldn't be more different.

Months went by and suddenly I developed an unexplainable attraction towards her. Slowly as the months turned to years, both in secondary 5, we became really close, we hung out a lot in groups of friends or alone together. Deep down inside I knew she was really not for me, but she had this ability to suck me in somehow, which made me want to stick around with her. But I always knew, she aint girlfriend material... I probably just wanted fun... But I felt she was changing for the better, maybe for me?

We hung out at each other's places frequently to do "school work". Some days we meet just to chill and we would cuddle and snuggle up. And one day it lead to heavy petting. It did not feel right and I did not intend to bed her or get any more intimate at that point.. something was off.

Somehow, after getting to know her and some of her stupid friends for quite sometime, I knew something was just not right about this girl... and to cut the story short, I found out by going through her phone one day (call me insecure, whatever), she was actually doing FL(I was still very unaware of the whole sex scene at that point of time). I actually saw intimate SMSes from several guys(Not gonna go into details). But she kept it professional and did not reciprocate. However, my heart sank and I never looked at her the same.

Thankfully, we never got together officially. A few things definitely attributed to that, one being maybe deep down I always had this funny feeling about her coupled with her maybe not wanting me to fall for her because of her lifestyle choices she made. I now saw her as this "dirty girl" I wouldn't want to touch at all. And after that, things became awkward between us and we drifted apart. Thankfully it was coming to the end of my secondary school days. So it made letting go easy, but made the studying really difficult.

Oh well, learn from every mistake, every experience, of which, could only make you a better man. Or for her case, a better lady. We have lost contact ever since then. Thank god!

PS.
Sorry to sidetrack and hijack this thread TS. Up you for your great story by the way!

Cheers

ja02amz
05-05-2013, 10:07 PM
I just got zapped by someone. Could you give the reason why please? I was just sharing a personal story that I have not shared with any of my friends. I do feel that what I shared was in-line with the thread title?

Sorry to offend.

BMW69
05-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Great story bro. This really brought me back to the good old days... I too had my own share of secondary school heart breaks. One more so interesting than any other I would assume, about a loud crazy irritating "ah lian" I hated so much in secondary 3. We almost had an open dis taste for each other. We couldn't be more different.

Months went by and suddenly I developed an unexplainable attraction towards her. Slowly as the months turned to years, both in secondary 5, we became really close, we hung out a lot in groups of friends or alone together. Deep down inside I knew she was really not for me, but she had this ability to suck me in somehow, which made me want to stick around with her. But I always knew, she aint girlfriend material... I probably just wanted fun... But I felt she was changing for the better, maybe for me?

We hung out at each other's places frequently to do "school work". Some days we meet just to chill and we would cuddle and snuggle up. And one day it lead to heavy petting. It did not feel right and I did not intend to bed her or get any more intimate at that point.. something was off.

Somehow, after getting to know her and some of her stupid friends for quite sometime, I knew something was just not right about this girl... and to cut the story short, I found out by going through her phone one day (call me insecure, whatever), she was actually doing FL(I was still very unaware of the whole sex scene at that point of time). I actually saw intimate SMSes from several guys(Not gonna go into details). But she kept it professional and did not reciprocate. However, my heart sank and I never looked at her the same.

Thankfully, we never got together officially. A few things definitely attributed to that, one being maybe deep down I always had this funny feeling about her coupled with her maybe not wanting me to fall for her because of her lifestyle choices she made. I now saw her as this "dirty girl" I wouldn't want to touch at all. And after that, things became awkward between us and we drifted apart. Thankfully it was coming to the end of my secondary school days. So it made letting go easy, but made the studying really difficult.

Oh well, learn from every mistake, every experience, of which, could only make you a better man. Or for her case, a better lady. We have lost contact ever since then. Thank god!

PS.
Sorry to sidetrack and hijack this thread TS. Up you for your great story by the way!

Cheers

Hey bro. The story sounded quite sweet until you found out that she was a FL. Can't imagine how I'd feel if I found out tiffany was doing that. Anyway, isn't sec 5 16 or 17? Oo no problem bro. Like I previously said before, this forum is a place for everybody to contribute and share. I'm really glad that you shared with us your story.

I'm sorry to hear that you got zapped for sharing your past experiences. Let me up you my humble 2 points as a form of apologising for whoever zapped you.

passi0n
05-05-2013, 11:27 PM
love is blind...

henabi
06-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Woah. Now I know what's going to happen in the next 5 or 10 years haha. Sometimes that's just how life is. After knowing her for so long I guess you'll know each other very well but because of some reasons you two aren't meant to be. Tiffany will always be a part of my life. Probably just as my closest friend.

well... you never know... both of u may one day become fb?! :)

BMW69
06-05-2013, 10:57 AM
well... you never know... both of u may one day become fb?! :)

Hahaha maybe but I'm doubtful. Some friendships are too important to risk like that.

ja02amz
06-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Hey bro. The story sounded quite sweet until you found out that she was a FL. Can't imagine how I'd feel if I found out tiffany was doing that. Anyway, isn't sec 5 16 or 17? Oo no problem bro. Like I previously said before, this forum is a place for everybody to contribute and share. I'm really glad that you shared with us your story.

I'm sorry to hear that you got zapped for sharing your past experiences. Let me up you my humble 2 points as a form of apologising for whoever zapped you.

Thanks for points bro. Much appreciated. Please, no need for the apologies.

Yes we were both 17 at the time. It was all really confusing for me. But I always saw her as this really young and conflicted girl who was mixed up with some bad people. She being around me as we got closer over time, I noticed her going through some positive changes. But in the end, I just knew too much. And it just wasn't worth it.

Your relationship with Tiffany reminds me of mine with J*, thats if I did not find out she was an FL.

Never lose hope bro. I'm sure you guys have a relationship foundation strong enough to have FB relationship, maybe for at least a little while? Haha. I don't know much of your story regarding your relationship with her after that incident. But I'm sure that it must have been positive considering you guys are still in contact? I feel, she owes it you man. I could only imagine how hot the sex will be if you did get to bed her anytime in the near future, with all those years of tension build up.

Cheers!

kittymae
07-05-2013, 12:02 AM

Hihi, kitty lives seem intact so..:)
had been silent reader for awhile just dropping by to show support for my ah-di. Oh, and bug Kopi Kor for an update. Haha. Hope u are doing well too

Wah Jie! You showed your pointed ears! Hahaha left before I could bring out the sashimi eh. Don't leave la. Many people here miss you. Like the guy below ^^

Haha. Pointed ears, whiskers, and tail!

Well, cats are generally well received...think Tom (&Jerry), Garfield, Catwoman...etcetera

Iluminati
07-05-2013, 02:09 AM
Hihi, kitty lives seem intact so..:)
had been silent reader for awhile just dropping by to show support for my ah-di. Oh, and bug Kopi Kor for an update. Haha. Hope u are doing well too

Hmm...I see. Well, it warms the heart to hear that you are fine :)

henabi
07-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Hahaha maybe but I'm doubtful. Some friendships are too important to risk like that.

true as well... its not easy to find a soul mate whom you can pour all your feelings and troubles with...

BMW69
07-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks for points bro. Much appreciated. Please, no need for the apologies.

Yes we were both 17 at the time. It was all really confusing for me. But I always saw her as this really young and conflicted girl who was mixed up with some bad people. She being around me as we got closer over time, I noticed her going through some positive changes. But in the end, I just knew too much. And it just wasn't worth it.

Your relationship with Tiffany reminds me of mine with J*, thats if I did not find out she was an FL.

Never lose hope bro. I'm sure you guys have a relationship foundation strong enough to have FB relationship, maybe for at least a little while? Haha. I don't know much of your story regarding your relationship with her after that incident. But I'm sure that it must have been positive considering you guys are still in contact? I feel, she owes it you man. I could only imagine how hot the sex will be if you did get to bed her anytime in the near future, with all those years of tension build up.

Cheers!

Woah. That's threading in dangerous waters. 17 year old FL is illegal right? >< but I guess after so many years still no news she should be safe la.

Nah like I said, some friendships are too important to risk.

Haha. Pointed ears, whiskers, and tail!

Well, cats are generally well received...think Tom (&Jerry), Garfield, Catwoman...etcetera

Sets up sashimi buffet counter haha. Orders a truck load of fresh sashimi. Hmm too bad the story ended haha.

Hmm I like Garfield haha but I don't think this kitty is that fat lol xD

EnigmaofSorrow
08-05-2013, 01:36 AM
Well, looks like I'm late for the party...

No matter...

There's always another thread for another day...

BMW69
08-05-2013, 07:15 AM
Well, looks like I'm late for the party...

No matter...

There's always another thread for another day...

Better late than never man. Anyway I'm working on a new story. Maybe, just maybe, 2.

olivertwist
08-05-2013, 10:43 AM
I read this bittersweet story after reading your Army Bro's masterNiece... ;)

Frankly, I had a good time reading both. Well-written... Now I'm gonna start on your other works. Thanks for the good read, bro. :)

BMW69
09-05-2013, 12:55 AM
I read this bittersweet story after reading your Army Bro's masterNiece... ;)

Frankly, I had a good time reading both. Well-written... Now I'm gonna start on your other works. Thanks for the good read, bro. :)

Thank you bro. I'm still thinking of how I can develop the plot for my next story but I promise it'll be picture filled to the best of my abilities :)

dhb50
04-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Parking in lot.... Hereby awaiting..... XD

BMW69
04-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Parking in lot.... Hereby awaiting..... XD

Wow bro. Thanks for bringing back this thread. I read my story again and it felt like just yesterday when I experienced this and when I wrote this.

But may I ask, what are you waiting for?

dhb50
04-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Wow bro. Thanks for bringing back this thread. I read my story again and it felt like just yesterday when I experienced this and when I wrote this.

But may I ask, what are you waiting for?

Pops... Haha didn't see the work fin at the last part... Tot still gt some more.... Haha.... Engross to the story till I nv see it end =P psps.... :p

BMW69
04-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Pops... Haha didn't see the work fin at the last part... Tot still gt some more.... Haha.... Engross to the story till I nv see it end =P psps.... :p

Haha no problem bro. I encourage you to read my other stories which can be found in my signature. Hope you enjoy them as much as this one. :)