PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Nymphos

SammieFan
20-03-2013, 11:39 PM
looking for ladies who enjoy *sex as much as me...

preferably 30 & above & under 80kg (i'm 70kg small built)

any race welcome :)

*not entitled to penetration sex, ok with oral & other forms :D

PM me :cool:

ColdBlood99
20-03-2013, 11:43 PM
Gd luck, flaming coming

SYTBigBoobLover
21-03-2013, 12:18 AM
looking for ladies who enjoy *sex as much as me...

preferably 30 & above & under 80kg (i'm 70kg small built)

any race welcome

*not entitled to penetration sex, ok with oral & other forms

PM me

A nympho is a horny, sexually insatiable woman of mostly about from 20 to 30 years, who masters her body perfectly and is fully aware of what she is able to do with it.

Q1. Nympho mostly 20-30yo but you looking for 30yo & above? Don't you think you have made it harder for your requirement?

Q2. 80kg? :eek: You are looking for baby hippo? You are 70kg, you sure you can take 80kg?

Q3. Not entitled to penetration sex, ok with oral & other forms?? :confused: Meaning she cannot have sex & you are providing oral? What other forms? You let her use dildo to anal you? :D:p

<<totally>>
21-03-2013, 04:44 AM
looking for ladies who enjoy *sex as much as me...TS, are you sure you are up to the standard? Firstly if can get a pussy already still got don'ts. Do you think yours made of gold?

Secondly, how can the ladies enjoyed just as much as you when you do not allow penetration? Machiam like someone keep knocking at the door, but when the door is open, you refused to enter. :rolleyes:

Thirdly, how can you be so sure that you will not entered when the door is opened? I believed most people are aware of stds yet if got chance to enter raw, likelihood to enter is high. So what is it that make you so sure that you will not do penetration. :rolleyes:

i'm 70kg small builtAccording to my knowledge, someone might be 70kg but of a big built. Vice verse. Where is your stats for height? Siao chiong nao, forget to include your height in?

preferably 30 & above & under 80kg
any race welcomeYou got a big mouth to say but I dun think you got the balls to handle such woman. What is the length of your toothpick?

Btw you forget to let the ladies here know what is your race? Very impatient to hit enter and send out your post har? Lol.

A nympho (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nymphos) - a woman with abnormal sexual desires
Are you saying those ladies who replied to your post must have abnormal sexual desires? Even so, are you able to handle? Eg: Shit play. You can?

Maybe if you got the chance to post again, you can try considering using this term "sexual outercourse". :cool:

Gd luck, flaming comingEPL's little bro, flaming does not seems to be an appropriate word over here. What some of the bros including myself are doing is a form of sharing our knowledge to others. Do I sound liked flaming or educating? :D

ColdBlood99
21-03-2013, 07:53 AM
EPL's little bro, flaming does not seems to be an appropriate word over here. What some of the bros including myself are doing is a form of sharing our knowledge to others. Do I sound liked flaming or educating? :D[/QUOTE]

My apology, Okay newbie here :p no flaming lol.

acidicavex
21-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Gd luck, flaming coming

Orh u saying the CSI team lo???? Wait hor........

Paging........

Back TS hmmmm bro SBBL and bro TT kong Liao nothing to educate Liao only this

Simi lanjiao u thinking so many nympo running around?? U go try that on the street better knn. :D

Done

flowbow
21-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Siao. Want free fuck still got so many requirements. Got pussy for you to fuck for free you should be happy liao lor. :rolleyes:

DegenerationX
21-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Siao. Want free fuck still got so many requirements. Got pussy for you to fuck for free you should be happy liao lor. :rolleyes:

Yalor. I wan also dun have :(:D

<<totally>>
21-03-2013, 05:38 PM
Yalor. I wan also dun haveDun have or dun want? :D

DegenerationX
21-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Dun have or dun want? :D

Dun have. :(

<<totally>>
21-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Dun have. :(:D. Looking at my smile, do you think I believed you?

SH149
21-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Dun have. :(

Me too :(

We can be 难兄难弟 anyway TS zoo a lot but you need zoo pass

DegenerationX
21-03-2013, 05:45 PM
:D. Looking at my smile, do you think I believed you?

Erm......obviously no. Hahahaha :D

Me too :(

We can be 难兄难弟

兄弟!拥抱一个吧!

SH149
21-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Erm......obviously no. Hahahaha :D

兄弟!拥抱一个吧!

Ehhhhh 可以抱美眉吗?:D

DegenerationX
21-03-2013, 05:49 PM
ehhhhh 可以抱美眉吗?:d