PDA

View Full Version : Do u feel guilty or funny when u bonk?

flimscan
18-04-2005, 01:08 AM
When guys go out to have sex with FL,ONS or pros. Do u like halfway through it feel guilty that yr cheating on yr wife of gf or get the sudden thought of one day get STD how?

oxilary
18-04-2005, 01:10 AM
feel funny? u mean feel weird ar? :cool:

nakamara
18-04-2005, 01:13 AM
nope bro...i always concentrate what I'm doing at any moment...too shiok to be thinking bout other things la...but i do feel weird stripping naked in front of pros/FL/ONS la...feels quite weird to expose yourself to a stranger...unless it's a return visit or what then i'll feel more comfortable :)

yahrite
18-04-2005, 01:15 AM
it always like tt... it just like buying something u like and after buying it u sometime will think... haiz... y did i buy this? izzit worth the money? tt's the same feeling ba...

oxilary
18-04-2005, 01:17 AM
it always like tt... it just like buying something u like and after buying it u sometime will think... haiz... y did i buy this? izzit worth the money? tt's the same feeling ba...

yeah.. dat's the feeling.. haha..

synkhr0nized
18-04-2005, 06:58 PM
i don't know..i always feel guilty, i don't like to go for GL or those slutty whores, i prefer to look for those who are rather hard to get. Those tat are more of an obstacle n looks innocent n all. cos i prefer a exciting relationship, not in the context of sexual. but as in emotions and feelings.

den as we progress, i've turned this little innocent girl to a fuckin horny sex devil. den oh shit, i'm sick of the little bitch. so maybe it time to signal the end of the relationship. tat's when i'm feelin guilty tat this girl could have became someone's nice lifetime partner, someone conservative and tight. however, i've turned her to some bloody nympho n in future, they'll more guys out there to hurt her jus for a sex.

i don't know...tat's the only time i feel guilty for fuckin mah partner.

Ah_Lim2005
18-04-2005, 07:02 PM
When guys go out to have sex with FL,ONS or pros. Do u like halfway through it feel guilty that yr cheating on yr wife of gf or get the sudden thought of one day get STD how?

Mr Filmscan Sir

If you are scared or will feel guilty, don't come out cheong or have sex with strangers (FL,ONS or pros) :cool:

Regards
Ah_Lim2005

sex_maniac2
18-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Mr Filmscan Sir

If you are scared or will feel guilty, don't come out cheong or have sex with strangers (FL,ONS or pros) :cool:

Regards
Ah_Lim2005

ya lor, especially if you have tirak hor....kekekke.... :D

Ah_Lim2005
18-04-2005, 07:14 PM
ya lor, especially if you have tirak hor....kekekke.... :D

Mr Sex_Maniac2 Sir

Actually for me, i still fuck around with others gals. like you did :o

Have you ever felt guilty when having sex with others beside your "Tirak"?

Cheers
Ah_Lim2005

poison
18-04-2005, 07:14 PM
small head over-rulez big head...........brain too small cannot think when bonking!

sex_maniac2
18-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Mr Sex_Maniac2 Sir

Actually for me, i still fuck around with others gals. like you did :o
Have you ever felt guilty when having sex with others beside your "Tirak"?

Cheers
Ah_Lim2005

Mr Lim, I only fuck my tirak, unlike u.

Yes. I do feel guilty. that is why i dont do it. :)

daryl76
18-04-2005, 07:19 PM
errrrrrrr think only will feel bad if u are actually married but lied tat u are not... after of which u managed to bonk a gal whom u only wanna bed after all but she actually likes u!!!!!!!!! sigh tats 1 of the reasons why i prefer paid ones now, no guilt after tat, pay, fuck, den go....

alphalaw
18-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Used to feel guilty after doing it with another ger and then return back and face her... then will promise myself to treat her EVEN better then i used to treat her.... and also make myself not to go find another one.. still... first promise I kept, 2nd one, buay tahan. *sigh*

now no more guilty, coz I am single alreadi. ;)

Ah_Lim2005
18-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Mr Lim, I only fuck my tirak, unlike u. :)

Mr Sex_Maniac2 Sir

Are you saying that the mentioned gal in your FR (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=897676&postcount=72) is your Tirak?

Feel happy for you that both of you have accepted each other as tirak. When's the wedding?

Cheers
Ah_Lim2005

sex_maniac2
18-04-2005, 07:33 PM
Mr Sex_Maniac2 Sir

Are you saying that the mentioned gal in your FR (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=897676&postcount=72) is your Tirak?

Feel happy for you that both of you have accepted each other as tirak. When's the wedding?

Cheers
Ah_Lim2005

OOps......... :eek: :D

Ah_Lim2005
18-04-2005, 07:37 PM
OOps......... :eek: :D

Mr Sex_Maniac2 Sir

Do you want me to edit the post to prevent others from knowing who's your tirak?

Editor
Ah_Lim2005

Bangkok Master
18-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Mr Sex_Maniac2 Sir

Do you want me to edit the post to prevent others from knowing who's your tirak?

Editor
Ah_Lim2005

Why you need to ask yourself whether to edit or not..........Thinking of winning a prize in the OSCARS izzit? You can have this title for your latest masterpiece "Losers of the Fellowship of Tiraks"

Self directed by Sex Maniac2 and Ah Lim2005.

Coming to you LIVE IN THE SB CHANNEL........................hahaha :D

shadowlunar04
18-04-2005, 08:03 PM

Damn bloody guilty after every bonk. But only after every bonk. :D