PDA

View Full Version : FB, staff of in one of the local uni (not a student)

funfun345
18-03-2013, 09:29 AM
my F buddy, she's a STAFF in one of the local uni, NOT a STUDENT ;)
we meet up to F in sch early in the morning when there's not many people around still or most in lecture.

http://imageshack.us/a/img402/9247/img2677r.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img401/9114/img2678q.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img109/4521/img3468u.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img16/1741/img3467jr.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img28/4820/img2443z.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img849/9755/img1656bf.jpg

SYTBigBoobLover
19-03-2013, 10:35 AM
TS, thanks for sharing your lovely FB. She got a pair of nice knockers & quite fair skin I suppose.. ;)
Anyway, may I advice that you share it at "The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza" section? :)

chengzc
19-03-2013, 11:38 AM
become frog liao

demonorc
19-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Keep it up...

I hope you are not student.

Sex for Grades. hahaha

MattJB
19-03-2013, 04:23 PM
become frog liao

few of them. lol :D

MrHengHeng888
19-03-2013, 04:55 PM
LOVELY pair of boobies! :D
TS, enough lah. Later don't make her lose her job yah? Hahahah...................
bTW, share with us your tysts with her?

unsung80
19-03-2013, 05:50 PM
From NUS ah? :D

MrHengHeng888
19-03-2013, 08:13 PM
NUS or NTU? :cool:

BigGlobe
19-03-2013, 09:00 PM
There are other universities like SMU, SIM, SUTD.

funfun345
20-03-2013, 12:13 AM
hi all

have no intention of causing her reputation to fall so protecting her rep at all costs. Hope bros understand.

Nonetheless its a local uni so bros can go guess. :)

She was a friend's friend. We will meet up in her school, find quiet rooms/corners to do it.

I have to say she is really really good! esp her bj skills!!

BrandonNg
20-03-2013, 12:53 AM
thanks for sharing. .. nice juicy knockers..:p

studdyme
20-03-2013, 09:25 AM
camping for more!

MrHengHeng888
20-03-2013, 10:16 AM
More updates please.

Timmer
20-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Power la bro. No such luck for me.

MrHengHeng888
20-03-2013, 05:38 PM
Only BJ from her, TS? hee! :p

funfun345
20-03-2013, 09:46 PM
hey!

oh no way of course will make sure i F her then and there.

I dont wanna make her pregnant so after F-ing her in all possible positions

Will always push her down roughly on the floor and make sure i cum in her mouth and since toilet very far away most of the time she just have to swallow

:)

ChairmanMao
21-03-2013, 02:01 AM
Will always push her down roughly on the floor
and make sure i cum in her mouth and since toilet very far away most of the
time she just have to swallow

:eek: :eek: :eek:

GreenWich
21-03-2013, 03:32 AM
Wow, power!

MrHengHeng888
21-03-2013, 11:15 AM
hey!

oh no way of course will make sure i F her then and there.

I dont wanna make her pregnant so after F-ing her in all possible positions

Will always push her down roughly on the floor and make sure i cum in her mouth and since toilet very far away most of the time she just have to swallow

:)

BRO, you r one hell of a lucky dude! :D free bonking as you wish...

asdfghjkl
21-03-2013, 11:35 AM
haha, nice one! ;)

jsingh85
21-03-2013, 01:40 PM
i really wish i have FB sometimes....

funfun345
21-03-2013, 02:11 PM
i'm just lucky bros.

to be honest i think all bros should have certain experiences in life and this is definitely one of them.

I just screwed her this morning again! I'm damn sleepy now though.....:o

this time shot inside her cause she said she was safe

bigBoyCraving
21-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Bro, up lah!
Can share with us how you got to this stage?
Of coz keep her identify secret.

funfun345
21-03-2013, 09:17 PM
hey bros

if you all ask me, i suggest the straight in the face approach if u want a FB

Tell her straight in the face that she's hot and it will be an honor to F and pleasure her.

Well thats honestly what i did for most of my FBs, not trying to teach wrong things here but just sharing what i did

dresden
22-03-2013, 12:05 AM
take it easy people,don't have to be too excited over someone else's fb,just treat it as another fantasy

MrHengHeng888
22-03-2013, 06:59 AM
So easy meeting a FB? Hmm... envious! :rolleyes:

KimSiew769
22-03-2013, 10:14 AM
i have been reading the post and i thought i share my take on FB. i have over the years met and have sexual relationship with about 6 FBs.. most of them i met online thru matchmaking/friendship sites.
my take is that if you are just looking for a FB and not looks, there are many out there. i have 2 FB who are less than average in looks (one fat, and the other ugly) but they are good in bed and they understand the arrangement we had.
i have an ex who became my regular FB, once a while she will text me to drop by her place (when her kids are not around, etc) and we will have dinner and then sex.
recently met one FB from skout, initially she keep saying she is not into ons or casual sex... but even before we met, she was sending me videos of her naked, etc.... as many bros know i have panties fetish, i ask her to take a video of her panties she was wearing that day and ask her to place that panties in a envelope and leave it at a place for me to pick up..she did. we finally met up and had very good sex.
my take is, in finding a FB, know your needs. if you want a good looking gal, then be patient ...most attractive FB starts from friendship then relationship, etc
but if you r impatient and just need a FB, there are many in online sites...most of them are MILF, which i prefer... sex is always good with them. however, please remember they are like us human, set expectation right and dont treat them like dirt, they are your FB (buddy) not your rubbish bin...remember that and you will be ok

Good Luck

funfun345
22-03-2013, 10:34 AM
agree with kimsiew

on my part i feel its like when i tell them in the face, they know im not like disrespecting them or insulting them. However, if you offer money, that's it, that's suicidal for u. haa

But bros one advice is really not to lie about intentions.

just 2 cents worth of advice. Not boasting but my number of FBs is in double digits and bros theres this saying

'guys not bad, ladies wont like' so i guess by telling them straight in the face you want to bed them and give them pleasure, I guess it triggers a sort of ego too. Just my opinion. :o

MrHengHeng888
22-03-2013, 12:18 PM
i have been reading the post and i thought i share my take on FB. i have over the years met and have sexual relationship with about 6 FBs.. most of them i met online thru matchmaking/friendship sites.
my take is that if you are just looking for a FB and not looks, there are many out there. i have 2 FB who are less than average in looks (one fat, and the other ugly) but they are good in bed and they understand the arrangement we had.
i have an ex who became my regular FB, once a while she will text me to drop by her place (when her kids are not around, etc) and we will have dinner and then sex.
recently met one FB from skout, initially she keep saying she is not into ons or casual sex... but even before we met, she was sending me videos of her naked, etc.... as many bros know i have panties fetish, i ask her to take a video of her panties she was wearing that day and ask her to place that panties in a envelope and leave it at a place for me to pick up..she did. we finally met up and had very good sex.
my take is, in finding a FB, know your needs. if you want a good looking gal, then be patient ...most attractive FB starts from friendship then relationship, etc
but if you r impatient and just need a FB, there are many in online sites...most of them are MILF, which i prefer... sex is always good with them. however, please remember they are like us human, set expectation right and dont treat them like dirt, they are your FB (buddy) not your rubbish bin...remember that and you will be ok

Good Luck

just got to noe a gal from OKC... but hard to judge if she interested. sigh!!!