PDA

View Full Version : Sexventure in the school canteen

iwata
17-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Well this is the first time i am writing a story and not sure if u all like it.

I must say before hand that this story is purly friction that i make up..

This happened when I was 18 years old and I was studying in one of the JC in Singapore. The drink stall of the school canteen is run by Mr Lim and his wife. Mrs Lim is in her mid thirties, around 165m and well I can say that she is quite a beauty despite that she already has 2 children. She always likes to wear spaghetti straps and the shape of her boobs can be clearly seen popping out of her strap. As at that period, I have a strong desire and interest to know more about SEX. And due to her dressing, she was the person who I always fantasized on. Every time when I was buying drink from her, my eyes will glue to her 2 big juicy melons.

At one time during break time, I was buying drink from her stall as usual. That day she was wearing a white spaghetti straps with a red colour bra and a damn sexy short showing her 2 long legs. Oh man… she was hot.

“Excuse me. Can I have a can of coke.” I happily say.

As she was getting my drink, my eyes start to rape her. I was trying to look into gap between her spaghetti straps hoping that I can get a glance of her beautiful melon (which I always do. Hee Hee). My body temperature is rising and I start to fantasize myself climbing into the stall. Tearing her cloths out piece by piece and sucking on her breasts…. Wa lau.. Thinking of that, my little brother slowing started to stand up inside my pant.

“Here is your drink” I am still engrossed in my sexual fantasy.

“Are U ok?” And she starts shaking me, bringing me back to reality.

“Here is your drink” as she places the can in front of me, she shyly suddenly looked away.

I was thinking “What the hack is that about?” As I looked down to my horror, I saw the shape of my erected little brother protruding on my pant. Oh my god!! She must have saw that too. I was damn pai sei. I quickly pay up and walk away.

During the exam period, the school will extend its closing time during the Saturday and so does the drink stall I live very near to the school, so I always liked to start back at the canteen to study as it is more quieter.

One Saturday afternoon, I was damn stress and thirty from my study. The shutter of drink stall was closed during the weekend but I know that Mr Lim will leave the back door open for us to buy drinks. So I walked to the back of the canteen toward to the door stall.

“Mr Lim. Can I buy a drink?” as I walked in, the familiar boobs of Mrs Lim greet me. And Wow, she is wearing a mini skirt today.

“My husband is not around today. What can I get for u? Coke?” she smile and walked to the fridge.

“Yes. Thank u” I was a bit pai sei from the incident last time. But it does not stop my eyes from attaching to her boobs like magnet and scanning her beautiful pair of legs. Oh my….. My little brother immediately is stand to its combat mode.

She takes a short glance at me and says “Are U looking at my boobs again?”

I was shocked that she noticed it and my rod starts to shrink back to size. “No lah. Where got?” and I quickly face away from her.

“Sure” and she walked toward me.

“Ya…” I reply nervously.

“I have to check to confirm it” suddenly she lean her two big boobs on my back and start move her hand up and down my groin area, stroking my little brother from behind.

Wa Lau… my precious rod immediately react and go back to battle mode. Even though I was shocked by her action, I was enjoying it very much. And I could feel her breathing heavily on my ear. After a while, I feel something wet is touching my ear. OH MY GOD is her tongue. She was licking and sucking on my ear. I can swear that the feeling is electrifying and I never feel anything like that before. I cannot tahan anymore liao. I turn over and lock my mouth onto her lower lip, gently kiss and sucking it. I slip my hand into her spaghetti strap slowly make my way to her 2 melon. I begin to use my finger to play with her erected nipple. She gives a soft moan and responds by frenching me hard until I cannot take my breathe.

ghost
17-04-2005, 01:16 PM
not bad...but run in action too fast.
Mrs. Lim engine already on also...

10Q

penguin
17-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Bro, I think you've started too many of the same thread. Be careful, some bro may zap you for that.

Regards

iwata
17-04-2005, 03:23 PM
sorry to all bros..

i accidentally post the extra threads when i was using the back and forward function when i was browsing the forum..
I have pm the Big boss to delete the extra threads..

I dun blame anyone when down my points la.. as it is my mistakes

Sorry once again

gogg3r
17-04-2005, 06:59 PM
hehe... not to worry bro.. each one of us makes mistakes. glad to see ur story contribution... carry on bro, i'll be reading them thru.. :D

Hakoshu
18-04-2005, 04:24 AM
Tats a great story, keep it up!!

LeDivorcee
18-04-2005, 12:46 PM
How come half way only....

Dancing
18-04-2005, 04:12 PM
haha..maybe have to wait lehz ? he muz have time to construct his thoughts to come up with a good story lehz.... :D

arrdwolf_77
18-04-2005, 04:22 PM
How come half way only....
wau lau, only know how to complain. :(

iwata
19-04-2005, 08:09 PM
When sorry that my last part end half way. as i was cracking my brain to complete the story.

Hope u all enjoy the second part

Thinking is time to make my attack down. I move my hand out of her bra, slowly slide my hand down to her mini skirt until I can feel the position of her pantie. I start stroking her butt gently, to feel the smoothness of her skin. I was quite nervous at this point of time whether I should her attack her pussy. Upon seeing my reaction, she grabs my hand and guide it till I can feel the shape of her pussy outside her pantie. I carefully crease and start to finger her. As her breathing is getting heavier and heavier and WOW I can see some stain forming on her pantie. Upon seeing this sight, I increase the speed of my finger in and out of her pussy and her pantie begins to get wetter and wetter. I can see she try hard to control her moaning by biting on her lips and a lot of swears are forming on her body. Suddenly she give a jerk and releasing all her love juice.

She holds my hand and leads me to the table beside us to sit down like a playful little girl.
I was damn excited on what surprise I was going to get. She slowly removed her spaghetti strap and bra, revealing her two big juicy melons. And seeing her sharp pointed nipples make my blood rush up again.

“Time to give you a surprise. Little Boy” She say with a horny smile.

Slowing, she moves toward me with something hiding behind her.

“Close your eyes. And no peeping” she say. And I oblige and close my eyes.

She wraps something around my head which cover eyes and nose. She then asks me to open my eyes to feel what it was. When I open my eyes, it was in complete darkness. I lift my hands to feel the ‘Thing’. Well. I can say that it was quite smooth and round when I touch it. After some time but I still can’t make out what it was.

“I give u a hint” she laughs. ”It is something that I wear where you always peep at”

Oh Sh*t. I start to realize that ‘thing’ is her bra. I start sniffing it and smell the sweetness of her body. Just as I was going to take the bra off, she stopped me.

“No. No. You are not allowed to take it off yet. The surprise is not over yet”

I can feel that she was unzipping my pant and my erected didi finally has the chance to breathe fresh air after being behind cover for so long. She used her finger nail to rub the tip of my rod and start giving me a handjob. After a while, I can feel something moist and warm is touching on the tip of my rod. Immediately, I knew that it was her wonderful tongue again. She starts sucking my didi furiously, like never taste it before. Every stroke, I can feel wet and warmness of her skillful mouth. The feeling is heavenly man. I begin to fantasize the imagine of her sucking my didi. Haiz. What to do? I was quite sad at that point of time as I was blindfolded by the bra that I always peeped at. I begin to feel that karma do exist.
Hee Hee. But the best is yet to come.

Suddenly, she stops the blow job and say. “Wait for me”

I was quite angry at that point. Making me high liao then stop. As I waiting impatiently for her, I could hear the noise of cup and water pouring. After a while the familiar mouth is back again and resumes her sucking. This time the feeling is a bit different from just now. I can feel that something watery is dripping from my rod and her suction is hotter than before. But the feeling is damn wonderful, is like my didi is having a hot sauna.

“What have you done? The feeling is so good” I curiously ask her.

She stopped her action again. Suddenly, she lock her lips to my and transfer some liquid inside my mouth which taste like tea. Oh my god. I was thinking that did she give me a hot tea blow job just now? Soon, I hear the water pouring into a cup again. I excitedly waiting and thinking what will happen next. Her powerful suction resume again. This time the feeling is very cold, like dipping in a cold pool of water. Damn shriok man. I was guessing that she must be giving me a blew job with ice. Wa lau.. I cannot tahan liao. I quickly took off my blindfold.

OH MAN.. OH MAN. What a beautiful sight in front of me. I can see the enjoyment on her face when she is sucking my didi and her two beautiful breasts in bouncing back and for. She looked up and give me a innocent look and she remove my rod from her mouth.
She start to rotate her tongue round the tip of my rod and slowly increase the speed of the rotation like a helicopter. The feeling is so high for me that I finally cum. Upon seeing this, she excitedly put my rod into her mouth sucking every bit of the cum that I produce and shallow every drip of it. I was breathing heavily for the battle just now but in my mind I was thinking “Must F**k her, dun wait liao”

I carry her to the table and start my attack on the breasts that I laying my eyes for a long time. My tongue begin licking and sucking her hard on the hard sharp pointed nipples. Her breathing become heavier till she can take it anymore and start to moan. She grab my didi and rubbing it around her pussy. Slowly she guide it inside her love hole.
Ohhhhhhhhh… I was very excited as this is the first time that I ever enter a CB. It was like in paradise, I can hole is warm and wet but a bit loose. She cross her leg to make her hole tighter for me. Wa lau. She really know what I want man. Slowly, I increase my thrust speed. On every stroke, I can feel the tip of my didi touching her virginal wall. I can see the painful expression on her face from my every thrust. As her moaning is getting louder, the tempo of my thrusting also increase. Just when I got the feeling that I cannot tong anymore and cumming very soon. I quickly want remove my rod out, afraid that I will get her pregnant. But she grabs hold onto me, refuse to let me. Finally I cum inside her. As I pull out my rod, I can see my cum flowing out of her pussy. What a Sextisfying experience but the sudden fear of making her pregnant comes into my mind.

Like reading my mind she say “Don’t worry. I having my period” which reliefs the load off my mind.

As we clean and dress ourselves up. She ask me “Do you want to know why the feeling is cold when I suck u?”

“Of course I know. Is ice lah” I answer confidently.
“Close your eyes” as I hear the sound of water pouring again. Suddenly, she lock her lips onto my and transfer some cold liquid into my mouth.

“Is the Coke you want to order. My dear” she smile.

LeDivorcee
20-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Shiok siah!!! Finally can see the ending and release my bullets... :D