PDA

View Full Version : can u tahan longer after a drinking session?

mdss
16-04-2005, 03:21 AM
hi bros..1st of all i would like 2 apologise if some might think of this as a stupid question..but i was jus wonderin if this is an ubran myth...izzit true wen u drink a certian amount of alcohol...u can tahan longer?? can some bros pls enlighten??

oxilary
16-04-2005, 03:24 AM
i find that it's harder to cum? not shiok feeling :D

Siam_Bu
16-04-2005, 03:25 AM
yaloh sometime di di keep sleeping :(

shadowlunar04
16-04-2005, 03:26 AM
Actually, alcohol does lower down your sensory input. That's why you wouldn't cum so fast because of the less feel but the bad point is you also don't aroused like you normally do. Hard on will be more diffcult because your body is pumping the blood fast to your liver to neutralise the alcohol, that's means you have lesser blood to your little bro's spongy tissue and resulting a limp dick.

oxilary
16-04-2005, 03:27 AM
Actually, alcohol does lower down your sensory input. That's why you wouldn't cum so fast because of the less feel but the bad point is you also don't aroused like you normally do.

i guess is case to case basis.. sometimes like vv easy cum.. :p
but alcohol definitely inhibits sexual performance :D

mdss
16-04-2005, 03:36 AM
wow thanx bros 4 ur quick replies!! but how come sometime easier 2 cum?? the girl super chio??

oxilary
16-04-2005, 03:40 AM
wow thanx bros 4 ur quick replies!! but how come sometime easier 2 cum?? the girl super chio??

dunno lehs.. HEHE.. maybe becos the ons target vv shiok ba :p

Siam_Bu
16-04-2005, 03:42 AM
maybe depend on how much u drink. me everytime skyhigh liao di di sleep :(

gogg3r
16-04-2005, 03:45 AM
lol... and u drink so much, in the end, keep moving to the toilet instead of moving up and down... :D

oxilary
16-04-2005, 03:47 AM
lol... and u drink so much, in the end, keep moving to the toilet instead of moving up and down... :D

haha when u going up and down.. u wun move to the toilet lar :p

shadowlunar04
16-04-2005, 04:02 AM

Alcohol also affect your mind over matter performance. Your mind will not have full control of your cum under alcohol induced. If that's the situation, if the gal have a CMI face like Ru Hua, you also can cum very soon. And I bet you want it to cum VERY SOON because you definately want to run away fast. :D

oxilary
16-04-2005, 04:04 AM
if the gal have a CMI face like Ru Hua, you also can cum very soon. And I bet you want it to cum VERY SOON because you definately want to run away fast. :D

if ru hua pattern, i pull out, run away go home, use dettol wash brother first

gogg3r
16-04-2005, 04:07 AM
if ru hua pattern, i pull out, run away go home, use dettol wash brother first

LOL... dettol may not be good enuf. i recommend BLEACH :p

oxilary
16-04-2005, 04:08 AM
LOL... dettol may not be good enuf. i recommend BLEACH :p

ouch.... ! :mad:

gogg3r
16-04-2005, 04:22 AM
ouch.... ! :mad:

haha... bleach ok la... just dun SOAK can ler... kekeke, somemore come out will be white white one.. :D

oxilary
16-04-2005, 04:23 AM
haha... bleach ok la... just dun SOAK can ler... kekeke, somemore come out will be white white one.. :D

lol.. but seriously imho.. alcohol and sex.. not a good mixture..

shadowlunar04
16-04-2005, 04:30 AM

True, true. That I have to agree. Ahhh...... sianz liao, must go to bed liao.

Good night. Later, bros. Have fun. :)

oxilary
16-04-2005, 04:31 AM
Good night. Later, bros. Have fun. :)

see ya later aligator ;)

gogg3r
16-04-2005, 04:32 AM

yea... alcohol in ur bloodstream will raise ur body temp, and screwing will raise it even more. and the thing is, when it exceeds a certain limit, your body will fail you, before you even know it. under such circumstances, your body is subjected to enormous amout of internal heat that you cannot dissipate fast enough, you will suffer from heat stroke.

note: this applies if you consume a lot of alcohol, or drinks in high alcohol content. for eg. martell... :p

oxilary
16-04-2005, 04:34 AM
note: this applies if you consume a lot of alcohol, or drinks in high alcohol content. for eg. martell... :p

haha.. heat stroke.. abit exaggerating right?

but anywaes.. inability to cum when u want to.. is definitely not shiok :cool:

gogg3r
16-04-2005, 05:07 AM
haha.. heat stroke.. abit exaggerating right?

haha... last time i was red cross one... quit for quite long ler. think heat stroke is caused by being under the sun too much. but then, body temp being raised above the norm conditions will also result is such a failure. thats what i learnt la, forgot most of it ler... :D

oxilary
16-04-2005, 05:13 AM
haha... last time i was red cross one... quit for quite long ler. think heat stroke is caused by being under the sun too much. but then, body temp being raised above the norm conditions will also result is such a failure. thats what i learnt la, forgot most of it ler... :D

hahah dun worry.. army will teach u all abt heat injuries again :D

tittyhawk
16-04-2005, 06:57 AM
hi bros..1st of all i would like 2 apologise if some might think bros pls enlighten??
For me, its shorter not longer, after drinking, I seem to came faster lei...maybe its becoz I have a fast metabolizm?

mdss
16-04-2005, 10:32 AM
becoz I have a fast metabolizm?

wah metabolizm is a factor ah?

nakamara
16-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Alcohol also affect your mind over matter performance. Your mind will not have full control of your cum under alcohol induced. If that's the situation, if the gal have a CMI face like Ru Hua, you also can cum very soon. And I bet you want it to cum VERY SOON because you definately want to run away fast. :D

if i see it's ru hua i pull out dick, wear pants, and beat her up for raping me first b4 i run! haha

actually having sex while intoxicated is shiok in a way that you're more daring and adventurous...but once your didi wants to sleep den kan sian liao!! Starting drunk xian girl damn power den later move to bed performance not good...quite pai seh one sia :D

tittyhawk
16-04-2005, 01:01 PM
wah metabolizm is a factor ah?
Fast metabolism means fast absorption rate.
Me had an experience once when downing red wine and then had a session. My face was already red and whole body machiam lobster.
Enter only and thrusted a few strokes then cum liao. Haizzz....can't really enjoy under influence of alcohol and somemore I was horny sia..
Lesson learnt. Next time f*** then drink lor.. :D