PDA

View Full Version : Ang Moh chicks @ Orchard Towers

yamashita123
14-03-2013, 02:21 AM
Saw many Ang Moh chicks @ Orchard Towers yesterday. Mainly from Ukraine. Not working girls, but ang moh tourists. Any bros got experience with these ang moh tourists before ?

Actione
14-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Try to pick them up. Biggest prob you will face is language

Hidetoshi
14-03-2013, 01:12 PM
There is one live band pub at the 4th floor which have ang moh chicks. U can go try to hook them up. If i am not wrong the name shld be top 5.

adonis
14-03-2013, 02:07 PM
ExPM Lee Kuan Yew stated in his memoirs dat a few Russian (Ukraine was part of USSR then) women tourists who visited S'pore prostituted themselves for hard currency to buy capitalist products unavailable in Russia. This was in the 70s onwards. I'm sure it's still ongoing. Ukraine's average gross monthly salary is 237 €/mth (S$386/mth).

asdfghjkl
14-03-2013, 03:56 PM
very good info, esp from LKY! ;)

Actione
14-03-2013, 04:01 PM
ExPM Lee Kuan Yew stated in his memoirs dat a few Russian (Ukraine was part of USSR then) women tourists who visited S'pore prostituted themselves for hard currency to buy capitalist products unavailable in Russia. This was in the 70s onwards. I'm sure it's still ongoing. Ukraine's average gross monthly salary is 237 €/mth (S$386/mth).

Wow good info bro. tks for sharing

alanthedevil
14-03-2013, 09:23 PM
they just need to open their legs wide once a day to earn the average of what they could earn in a month back in their country!

happpy
15-03-2013, 03:57 AM
Saw many Ang Moh chicks @ Orchard Towers yesterday. Mainly from Ukraine. Not working girls, but ang moh tourists. Any bros got experience with these ang moh tourists before ?

my experience was one of the ang mo girl asked me whether i am a Celtic fan while i was wearing their jersey and along the way she asked me to buy her a beer. I was really quite taken back at that point of time as this is the first time i encounter an ang mo girl asking me to buy her a drink. I just felt weird, out of courtesy i just smiled and tell her said i am busy and left.

Johnston
15-03-2013, 04:13 AM
ExPM Lee Kuan Yew stated in his memoirs dat a few Russian (Ukraine was part of USSR then) women tourists who visited S'pore prostituted themselves for hard currency to buy capitalist products unavailable in Russia. \).

Well LKY must be fricking sleeping or what because the correct term would have been "Soviet Citizen" cause Ukraine would have been correctly "Ukraine SSR" and the singapore dollar probably wasnt very hard back then....

an asides to TS: how do you know those wimmenz were from Ukraine anyhow.,,,, nu pa russky? :)

adonis
15-03-2013, 12:28 PM
happpy when a girl, notably an angmoh girl asks u to buy her a beer in a place like Orchard Towers, it's a come-on invitation to u. Whether for friendship, romance or FL opening line. I think it was the latter. If angmoh girl tourists r not shopping during normal shop opening hrs in Orchard Towers, I bet they're FLing in there.

happpy
15-03-2013, 05:54 PM
happpy when a girl, notably an angmoh girl asks u to buy her a beer in a place like Orchard Towers, it's a come-on invitation to u. Whether for friendship, romance or FL opening line. I think it was the latter. If angmoh girl tourists r not shopping during normal shop opening hrs in Orchard Towers, I bet they're FLing in there.

hi adonis, there a celtic club around the corners. she not a whore. most importantly i cant drink, just do not want to embarrass myself in front of her.

yamashita123
16-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Haha i will be heading down tonight to TOP5 ! See what i can get there :)

Milfey
16-03-2013, 06:49 PM
TOP5 quite a happening place

justwanadoit
16-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Actually if u go restaurants at angmo area e.g bk timah Rd -greenwood , u will see many angmo waitress too

InterFace
17-03-2013, 04:35 AM
Most are not FLs but if you know how to be REAL friendly with them, you may just get lucky

yamashita123
19-03-2013, 01:38 AM
Went to TOP5 last night ! Super happening !

Esp lots of Ukraine chicks waiting for guys to treat them drinks by looking around and giving eye contact to guys. Some will even approach you and talk to you, touch you in order to get you to buy them drink.

Saw this ang moh chick in tight dress, with firm boobs and a super duper fuckable ass ! Approached her, "Hey beauty, mind if i buy you a drink ?"

Found out that she is from Ukraine, here on a holiday with her former high school bestie. But her bestie will only be joining her 3 days later since she is in Thailand. After a few drinks we had, we started to head down to the dance floor with a few ppl dancing. We danced, frenched, grinded her like love birds together.

While dancing and making out, I pop the question "Can i head over to your room for the night ?"

Camel
21-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Really interesting :D