PDA

View Full Version : Is Sex just naturally brought up or a scheme by guys.

hunted
13-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Well. First of all, I am a guy and a thought. I have to confess, when I look or check out ladies. I will have the first thing in my mind... SEX! The questions goes on and on.

What are her boob size?
What collect is her nipple?
Is the pussy shaved/wax/a forest?

These are just some of the questions that I have. I guess guys thrive on images and ladies on words. Maybe thats how we are built or made! With much sucess these images turned into action and maybe 60% of the time I get the gal. Not that I am handsome or rich. Its just that I have to say I scheme for it to happen...

In the scheme of things, I managed to bed about 20 gals (not counting WLs or FLs) in the past 15 years of my working life... (1/2 of it in China, 1/4 in HK, rest are in SG). Thats not a record I am proud of but I started to look back.... (FUCK!!! Maybe midlife crisis)

I started to see myself as a bastard (last time). I was like a FUCKING MACHINE! Now I am a good boy, I kind of grew tired of the chase. My mentor would tell me the chase is the best, sex is the prize. stickness is your own-doing! and also nothing is free in this world. No one will give without expecting anything in return. (ESPECIALLY LADIES.) I told him I GIVE FREE SEX!!!!!!

I have to agree to his wise words. Maybe I am too "well educated" in China by my mentor.

Now I am in a ladies industry and every damn day I will need to see ladies and serve them.... Maybe thats Karma! but I have to say I kind of like it. Flirting with aunties or gals and still say its PART OF MY JOB.

But the point to make is that when we flirt, I always have those fucking questions..... I would really like to know if you guys also feel the same. Maybe ladies are different when they flirt.

NOW I HAVE TO GO PRAY TO GOD TO FORGIVE MY SINS!!! :D

pussylovettes
13-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Boy.. You have grown up. I'm feeling the same way too. It's a part n puzzle of life. Now I don't even dare to anyhow fuck outside because of karma.

Punder
13-03-2013, 03:49 PM
mid life crisis? Are you guys in the 40s ?

DemonicSS
13-03-2013, 03:57 PM
Actually, I don't really get what you are saying TS.

Sure, you wanted to be a playboy and so you started screwing around. And you accomplished quite abit by bedding 20 girls.

Now, you are bored about it. So back off and relax and find a person you can love and spend you time with. You can always stop being a gigolo and find a proper job. So what's karma got to do with anything?

hunted
13-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Bro, being in the ladies industry does not mean that I am a gigolo la. The business contacts I have are all ladies and they are my customers.

Karma as in, I really did not picture myself in a female consumer market driven industry but instead a male-dominated industry. Life took a twist when I was retrenched an I had to make-ends meet I started a humble business taking care of women's beauty. NOT MLM.

I used to toy around with women last time but now I have to "kneel" before them to beg for theit business......

hunted
13-03-2013, 04:49 PM
mid life crisis? Are you guys in the 40s ?

haha... Nope. mid-30s la. 1/2 leg in coffin already..... if die by 70++ then 30++ is midlife. :rolleyes:

Ninja
13-03-2013, 05:41 PM
What collect is her nipple?
Is the pussy shaved/wax/a forest?

In the scheme of things, I managed to bed about 20 gals (not counting WLs or FLs) in the past 15 years of my working life... (1/2 of it in China, 1/4 in HK, rest are in SG). Thats not a record I am proud of but I started to look back.... (FUCK!!! Maybe midlife crisis
i prefer forest...:D

Good that u r repenting now, but sometimes i don't really understand what is karma....i know of a guy who bed more than 100 girls(excluding FLs and GFs) and still counting...but everything still smooth for him...to him is like a RPG game...after the conquest, slowly dump like selling shares and thats it...just move on and on...sometimes gals bed him and thought he was the one she can marry...but end up he don't even remember who she is when i asked her about one of his Ex bonkmate although is just quite recent...:eek:

so does karma ever exist? 有的人fuck到死, 有的人累积sperm到死(nobody to fuck with) :confused: :(