PDA

View Full Version : An Office Affair

missybd
13-03-2013, 03:43 AM
It happened quite a number of years back.. Some of you might recognise me from my nick, but it doesn't matter.

I'm a lady (that caught your attention huh?) and I have a story to tell. The male lead might be even reading this but I guess it didn't matter (let me know if you happen to see this thread!) as well.

We were colleagues, and over the course of a few years, many things (both sexual and nonsexual) happened, and if time could turn back, I might already be his wife now.

Yes, another sad story, but nevertheless... my true story.

I'll continue if there are people who are interested to read a story from a lady's perspective. :o

ManInBlack69
13-03-2013, 03:45 AM
Come on tell us your stories !

missybd
13-03-2013, 03:52 AM
'Next life I'll be your wife if we ever meet! Promise! Hehe! :)'

That was the msg I sent him a few days back.
And as I closed my eyes... I was promptly brought back to the first day I got to know him...

I have always been a cheerful person, and his shyness caught my attention. I spoke to him over the phone before we met up, and that was due to some work issues. He was from another department, and I was new to the company. We are supposed to work hand-in-hand but I was not introduced to him until much later.

A little about us, I was 25 and he was 26. I already had a boyfriend back then, so my colleagues were not so interested to introduce me to him though they are dying to introduce ladies to him (he's too nice not to have a girlfriend, which I agree), and so our first meet up was... half a year later I think?

During our first meetup - a casual lunch, he was always looking everywhere else but me (and I was really annoyed), and so I remember telling him, 'can you look at me when talking to me or not?' but I was laughing in my heart. Cute......

13-03-2013, 03:56 AM
sounds like my past ... continue please :D

looking4Rin
13-03-2013, 04:05 AM
Camping for more maybe I will tell my story one day

Steventan
13-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Missbd- hey I'm setting up tent here. Nice intro
:cool:

herodieyoung
13-03-2013, 06:42 AM
Missbd- hey I'm setting up tent here. Nice intro
:cool:

(Nodding in agreement) Pls continue......:D

francined69
13-03-2013, 06:55 AM
early morning camper here too!

GreyMenthol
13-03-2013, 07:00 AM
pitching tent. :D

jayboy
13-03-2013, 07:15 AM
'Next life I'll be your wife if we ever meet! Promise! Hehe! :)'

That was the msg I sent him a few days back.
And as I closed my eyes... I was promptly brought back to the first day I got to know him...

I have always been a cheerful person, and his shyness caught my attention. I spoke to him over the phone before we met up, and that was due to some work issues. He was from another department, and I was new to the company. We are supposed to work hand-in-hand but I was not introduced to him until much later.

A little about us, I was 25 and he was 27. I already had a boyfriend back then, so my colleagues were not so interested to introduce me to him though they are dying to introduce ladies to him (he's too nice not to have a girlfriend, which I agree), and so our first meet up was... half a year later I think?

During our first meetup - a casual lunch, he was always looking everywhere else but me (and I was really annoyed), and so I remember telling him, 'can you look at me when talking to me or not?' but I was laughing in my heart. Cute......

Good morning TS. So many bro early morning waiting for you also.

Naim
13-03-2013, 07:47 AM
good start. keep going.

freeneasy168
13-03-2013, 08:29 AM
camping here :D

rwp19
13-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Good story , waiting for the next!

evilair
13-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Nice! It's good to know that shy guy can be well loved by woman too!!

But I guess something dramatic must have happened. He was single when you first knew him. He got married over the years and you both are still connected in a romantic way. Well, good to know that both of you are still together. By the way, are you married too?

Your sms "'Next life I'll be your wife if we ever meet! Promise! Hehe!" reminds me of what my lover told me when we had our break up sex. She told me exactly the same thing! We ended our relationship of 1.5 years as she needed to spend more time with her children as they are attending primary school. By the way, she is a mother of 3 and I am married w/o kids.

Anyway, looking forward to your story. Up your points too =)

luvuass
13-03-2013, 09:11 AM
Hey TS I am with u too

alan0338
13-03-2013, 09:11 AM
looks interesting, camp here... :D

MattJB
13-03-2013, 09:21 AM
pitching tent also
*blushing*

mr_missile
13-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Camping for more maybe I will tell my story one day

me set up tent here too. once u start your story, i will move to your thread. :)

AgentSmith
13-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Romancing the 'Stone' .. Part II

Timmer
13-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Waiting for more

SYTBigBoobLover
13-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Come here see see look look first before apply for PR in this thread :D

michael_368
13-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Nice start up.. waiting for your up coming story.:D

peterpan69bg
13-03-2013, 12:08 PM
So many early campers here Already lolss. I also camp here then :D

missybd
13-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the support guys, this story or rather encounter is true.. I am not writing for attention nor to know people frm this place. I guess its time to pen down my story after reading alot of other great works and to be honest, the whole incident has been hidden within me for the longest time, and I felt that its time to let it all out. I don't write well, and it will not be sexual all the time, but the feelings will be intense. Cheers.

but I was laughing in my heart. Cute......

Personally, I don't think we appeal to each other after the first meetup (which is normal). So time went by (boring details) but I got his msn because we were both quite into gaming. I wanted to ask him more about Diablo 3 (which was not released yet. Anyway sidetracking, the game sucks....) and so we began to chat on msn. I remember findig him irritating because he always pop out from nowhere and disturbed me, but soon I began to realise I enjoyed his presence...

How it progressed to phone was interesting. Other than work, we will chat on msn at night but not every night. I don't think he knew I had a boyfriend then and I was not really into him so there is no need for him to know about me (otherwise he might think that I'm flaunting? Because he is single). And so time flies... Suddenly we are in a situation where he'll msg me every morning (he called me his meimei - younger sister) back then. Oh, this is a good way to deny yourself and the other party any possibility of being together by 'recruiting' her as your 'sibiling'. He'll sms me 'asking' me work stuff but actually we are just chatting. I am naturally friendly to everyone (in the past) so I didn't feel anything was amiss. We are both workaholics, so its natural for us to talk to each other over the phone (even off office hours) about work. But that move just made us closer... And I slowly felt that I actually enjoy talking to him on the phone.

Back to my relationship. I was in a stable relationship with my boyfriend. But he wasn't treating me well. I had family financial problems but he was not there for me, he blamed my family for having these problems so I turned to that guy, for comfort. He was in a similar situation like me before and thus able to understand the pain I was going through.

By now, we are chatting almost every day via sms and through work email (we had chitchat sessions with other colleagues, which was fun), and one night... Suddenly he called me and said, 'i like you.'.....

evilair
13-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Thx sis for the update!

missybd
13-03-2013, 01:45 PM
and one night... Suddenly he called me and said, 'i like you.'.....

He already knew I had a boyfriend, but he decided to confess to me. 'Are you crazy?' was in my mind. I asked him why, he said that my boyfriend is not treating me well and i deserved so much more. He would want to take care of me and he thinks we are compatible. By the way, all these are sincere words from a man no matter how 'bastard' it sounded So he said the magic sentence, 'Will you leave him and be my girlfriend?' He struggled quite a bit before confessing because he knew that is wrong morally, and there will be eyes watching me. But he wanted to brave through all with me.

have you ever had a past like this... Someone whom you love all your life but eventually both of you are not together.. And will never be together anymore?

I was touched (which gal wouldn't)? But I need time. That was the biggest mistake of asking for more time because things did not stop. In fact we grew closer as we see each other everyday.. And subsequently, the topic of sex came up inevitably....

piggylin
13-03-2013, 01:45 PM
interesting.. I'm waiting too... :D

unsung80
13-03-2013, 02:34 PM
stay tune for more!

missybd
13-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Sorry, duplicated post.

missybd
13-03-2013, 03:07 PM
And subsequently, the topic of sex came up inevitably....

As I need more time, I told him not to contact me for at least one day and let me think about it. Before 24 hours is up, he messaged me on msn and said he's sorry, that he could not resist talking to me. Big mistake, we got closer again after that night.

One night over the phone, we were chatting on the topic of masturbating and... We had phone sex. It was all in a blur, but I remember climaxing twice as I was too excited. We were not experienced but it felt really good... I remember moaning softly in fear of being found out by my family members... His panting was seductive and his whispers were out of the world. I had missed that....

Since that night, we are not just normal friends anymore. Although we acted normally at work, he would look at me and smile, and we will know what the other party was thinking. This, to a lady is totally mindblowing.

On the other hand, I had broken up with my boyfriend due to his temper. He has been reprimanding me for my family doings (which is not my fault) and I couldn't really take it, so I called it off.

JavX
13-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Setting up tent here! Keep it up sis!

It reminds me of my past, in a similar situation where i'm single with an attached gal. Only difference is she asked for time, and i really followed her time....and lost her later :(

Yardstick
13-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Interesting...

Indeed, sometimes, fate (as i would call it) has a way of making fun of us in life. Throwing the strangest, even most unexpected, things at us. Guess it is fate's way of hardening us and preparing us for things to come. LOL...

evilair
13-03-2013, 05:26 PM
and one night... Suddenly he called me and said, 'i like you.'.....

he said that my boyfriend is not treating me well and i deserved so much more. He would want to take care of me and he thinks we are compatible. By the way, all these are sincere words from a man no matter how 'bastard' it sounded
have you ever had a past like this... Someone whom you love all your life but eventually both of you are not together.. And will never be together anymore?

I was touched (which gal wouldn't)?

Thank you sis for the education. I know what to say next time. *evil grin*

seekrelax
13-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Camping for more!

bombshell
13-03-2013, 10:06 PM
coming in to support yur story.:)

LovePotion
13-03-2013, 10:23 PM
camping for more n more n more

MrHengHeng888
13-03-2013, 10:38 PM
I remember moaning softly in fear of being found out by my family members...

TS, I love this! :D Simply love a gal moaning softly, (teeth gritting?)... awww... :D

Chikungunya
13-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Sis. nice story :)

PotatoChips
13-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Pitching tent too! (:

Botakhead
14-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Nice sexperience cumming soon eh?:D

AdoreMILF
14-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Camping here

missybd
14-03-2013, 04:26 AM
I couldn't really take it, so I called it off.

Back in office, I guessed things just went haywire. I realised, I was attracted to him both physically and emotionally... I was starting to fall in love.

During meetings, he would brush his feet ever so lightly up my legs under the table. That would send shivers, definitely. Even though we don't really have lunch together, he would buy me breakfast. Its the wooing period, so I think all these are normal.

He would travel all the way from the other side of the island just to see me in the evening, and to chat with me. To be honest, I was vexed. I was not prepared to be with him. I guessed I was young then, I enjoyed the attention.

One late night, while we were chatting at my void deck, I was feeling tired.. And he offered a massage... I am a lady with sensitive back, so I made it a point not to let anyone touch my back. However, I was too tired that night... And slowly, he ran his fingers up and down my back, and that did it. He began to whisper softly into my ears.. It felt comfy.. and very sensual... I was already very wet then...

missybd
14-03-2013, 04:38 AM
It felt comfy.. and very sensual... I was already very wet then...

But I composed myself and told him I wanted to go home. Disappointed, he sent me to the lift and took the lift with me. Once the lift door closes, he grabbed me by my neck and french kissed me.. He's a good kisser. And in a split second his hand roamed to my butt and gave me a gentle squeeze.. I let out a soft moan and I think he was pleased with what he heard.

As the lift door opened, I pushed him away and snapped at him. 'What the hell are you doing?' He apologized and I calmed down after awhile. Still chatting a little at the lift door, he suddenly moved closer and hugged me. The kissing started again.. And this time, I was lost in his arms. The kiss felt really sweet, but I pushed him away again when... he attempted to slide his fingers into my shorts.

'No.' I was firm, and I remember he was stunned. 'Sorry...' was all he could mumble. 'I'm sorry, I'm not prepared.' And with that, I chased him off. My heart was pounding madly... Will we be together? How will things be from this point onwards?

After he reached home, he called to apologize, but I wasn't that bothered. In fact, I was more concerned with my decision. Should I be with him? Or should I just leave and stay away for awhile?

However, it is not as easy because we are colleagues. I see him almost everyday, and he is a nice person (even till now, he is still a very close friend). but I digressed. The fact is, I was afraid to be with him. I was afraid that others would deem him as the third party. I wanted to keep the relationship (if we are really together) hush but it would be too unfair to him.

What should I do?

Timmer
14-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Waiting for more

yang punk
14-03-2013, 01:39 PM
[I]

What should I do?

He is single and so are you...it's no crime for colleagues to fall in love. Just that when you are ready to marry each other it's better for one of you to leave the company.

O2-XDA
14-03-2013, 06:07 PM
GR8! keep coming..........:D

simple2kee
14-03-2013, 08:36 PM
interesting! :)

LovePotion
14-03-2013, 09:41 PM
thats a nice one.. two thumbs up for u

bigmannow
14-03-2013, 09:43 PM
hope not too late camping wif my equipment ..

Vectra
14-03-2013, 10:25 PM
nice..continue...:cool:.

FruityFruit
14-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Interesting story :)

p00t
15-03-2013, 04:55 PM
let me guess, u ended up with him? :D

It felt comfy.. and very sensual... I was already very wet then...

...... I was more concerned with my decision. Should I be with him? Or should I just leave and stay away for awhile?

What should I do?

HunterJ
16-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Support !!! a very real life story.... :D

Milfey
16-03-2013, 05:21 AM
Camping here

MrHengHeng888
16-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Kin lah! Fast go F first! :D

thomas88
17-03-2013, 01:17 AM
nice story, late camper reporting for duty...:p

SpitZur
17-03-2013, 04:39 AM
Camping for more

hunted
17-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Well Sis. I believe you think this as a heart therapy session! Letting go all thoughts, everyone has a past. No one will be perfect. No one will ever be great. But everyone can be good!

For you :- Good story man! :D

maxmax99
17-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Nice story, please continue.

pendragon_sg
17-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Nice story, please continue.

when will the action starts?

KingEros
17-03-2013, 02:58 PM
The fact is, I was afraid to be with him. I was afraid that others would deem him as the third party. I wanted to keep the relationship (if we are really together) hush but it would be too unfair to him.

We were all young once ... so it's normal to make wrong decisions.
Just pretty sad ... when such wrong decisions are based on how others think.

At the end of the day, it should always be a case of "人不为己,天诛地灭"
Assuming that this should not be too distant a memory for you, any chance of rekindling something & making it more permanent with this nice guy? :D :D :D

InterFace
17-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Awaiting next installment

Vectra
18-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Camping here:cool:

MrHengHeng888
18-03-2013, 03:11 AM
More update please. :p

deludedgal
18-03-2013, 11:25 PM
so this guy is single? or "single"? haha

missybd
19-03-2013, 03:26 PM
What should I do?

I realised after that night, that no one has made me feel so loved before. I wanted to be with him.. And he expressively said that he would want to brace through all with me. I was touched...

Time passed and a few weeks later, we are behaving like secret lovers. We will meet for lunch with the excuse of doing work - but actually it is just to see each other and yes, colleagues were suspicious but did not really say anything much. I was confused, and he was in bliss (I guessed haha).

One night as he walked me home, we decided to sit at a nearby open space basketball court chatting. Anyhow, it was dark, at this not-so-secluded place. He is always so daring. Makes me scared but gets me excited as well.

He kissed me.. for a whole good minute. I wished time stopped at that moment. Slowly, he moved his hands up to my blouse and stroked gently at my cleavage. I moaned softly into his ears... He was very horny, so was I. He started to peel his pants down.. Unzipped, he took out his dick and showed me. Again, it was very dark and so I couldn't see very well. But its the first time I touched his dick.

It was warm... hard.. and very sexy.

I whispered to him and asked him to stroke himself.. I love seeing him touching himself... We were both lost in our world.. And did not realise we were at a public place. Up till today, I do not know whether anyone saw us that night.

There are much more rendezvous moments with him.. which I will pen them down here eventually... Every encounter with him is like peeling one petal off a rose, one petal at a time. The events were kinky, fun, but coupled with a bittersweet after taste, knowing that we will never be together.

Stay tuned...

missybd
19-03-2013, 03:30 PM
We were all young once ... so it's normal to make wrong decisions.
Just pretty sad ... when such wrong decisions are based on how others think.

At the end of the day, it should always be a case of "人不为己,天诛地灭"
Assuming that this should not be too distant a memory for you, any chance of rekindling something & making it more permanent with this nice guy? :D :D :D

He's a very nice person no doubt, I believed so even till now.
But it is not possible for us to be together anymore...this lifetime. :o

missybd
19-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Up till today, I do not know whether anyone saw us that night.

During the 'relationship' with him, I created a blog penning down our lovely moments (the blog is now deleted but I kept some entries with me). This is why I reckon some of you might recognise me from my nickname as you might have bumped into my old blog before. Below's one of our fun moments not long after that night at the basketball court.

Washroom Deed
I've forgotten how the topic came into the picture, but before we knew it, we were already exchanging text messages about each other's fantasies in the office... at the office. Soon after, I texted him, "Go to the gents now and call me....".

And so being the good and sweet boy he is, or probably too horny to resist, he called me shortly after, announcing proudly that he is in one of the loo's cubicles.

"You know what to do." I said professionally. Obviously I couldn't let the colleague beside my cubicle hear. Then I whispered, "rub and stroke yourself..".

"Ok.." He whispered and soon I began to hear soft groans.
My mind went wild with thoughts of his pants dropped down to his knee level, his undies pulled down, revealing his hard manhood and him pleasuring himself against the cubicle door. How I wish I could be by his side now... stroking him... licking and sucking his hard throbbing manhood...

Its torturing, because I can't do anything except for listening. I was all wet, and I remembered shifting uncomfortably at my seat, preventing my wet juices from flowing.

If I could, I would LOVE to dash towards the ladies. Unfortunately, I had work to do at that point in time and moreover, there are only 2 cubicles at the ladies and its very, very echo-y and you can even hear a pin drop inside. So I dropped the idea.

Suddenly, he stopped and blurted "Hold on." My lover chose a bad place to be. That particular Gents (My office building has plenty) has loads of gentlemen going in and out and its just not his day. So after a few "Hold on.." and "Wait.. Someone's coming in".. He gave up and went back to work.

My poor lover...

However, I told myself secretly, I've decided that I'll compensate him with something else next time.. Something even better...

MrHengHeng888
19-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Missbd, GREAT! Keep it cumming... :D
How I wish my Ex gf is like you... sigh!!! You just love hearing a guy jerking off infront of you / over the phone yah? ...... awww!

morleymickey
19-03-2013, 05:46 PM
thanks for sharing! :)

MrHengHeng888
20-03-2013, 05:55 PM
more updates? Bey tahan liao...

PassingbyJ
20-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Oooh yes I remembered you.

aseandude
20-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Continue please, it's a good recipe. Cook it well and heat it up!

ChairmanMao
21-03-2013, 01:58 AM
more updates? Bey tahan liao...

hahaha, i also

GreenWich
21-03-2013, 03:32 AM
Looking forward to more updates TS

missybd
21-03-2013, 03:48 AM
However, I told myself secretly, I've decided that I'll compensate him with something else next time.. Something even better...

At work, we were just very normal colleagues, but whenever we meet outside working hours, we will behave very much like a couple.. but it has to be in private, and till today I am still sorry about this... Those were wonderful memories. These blog entries copied were written quite a long time ago.. when we were still 'together'.

Blog Entry - Cinema
I love watching movies at threatres without much people. Because in that way, I can quietly enjoy the movie, and at the same time, fondle him without much worries.

It was a kinda interesting movie. But of course I wasn't paying attention to it. My attention was all on him. He was naughty, brushing his arm touching my breasts... His touch was so soft..

I brought a shawl because I knew that particular cinema is kinda cold. He made use of this opportunity perfectly. Hands reached over to fondle my left breast.. his finger touched my nipples and they erected almost immediately. I just love the way he can make my body yearn for more...

Then he moved his hands over to the right.. This time my nipple was already hard.. He whispered, "so hard already.." into my ears and I went crazy...

Slowly, he slides his hands down between my legs and rubs outside my pants... It made me so excited... I hesitated awhile before I reached my fingers down and unzipped.. giving him access to the secret place...

He was excited to learn that I was allowing him in.. and after a couple of brief rubs outside my panties.. he daringly pulled my panties aside and starts to stroke my wetness...

Man, it felt so good...

I was nearly moaning but luckily I remembered I was in the cinema. So the fondling continues...

Next, I slide my right hand over to his thighs.. strokes a little and proceeded to tug his pants a little. I wanted him to let me touch his hard dick.. I'm longing to touch it.. to rub.. to stroke and make him so high...

Wish I could give him a blowjob but its impossible in the cinema then.

But at the end of the day, I got him real hard (without cumming) and he got me real, real wet.

And guess what? I wasn't watching the show afterall. =)

Looking back, we were really kinky huh?

missybd
21-03-2013, 04:16 AM
And guess what? I wasn't watching the show afterall. =)

To be honest, I can't really pinpoint exactly when the events occur because it was really quite long ago. But here are some of the entries that still stir some emotions in me as I read them again. Like I've said, its not always sexual, but very true..

Blog Entry - Ways to Give Up
It must be the love we had for each other, the bond that is so strong, that until now, nothing separates us.

Why? Because we tried many ways to give each other up.

I told him not to contact me, we tried writing letters to each other, we talked about giving up over the phone, we even met face to face to talk about it...

But we just couldn't let go.

The whole time, I was struggling. Nothing actually happened but everything happened at the same time too. Nothing happened because we ain't together. But we were very close. Closer than normal friends. We were touching each other.. a whole alot.. and each time it happens, I crave for more. This constant desire is driving me crazy.

Anyhow, many things happened at the end of last year. My family went into a crisis. And right after, it happened to his family. We decided to shove this issue apart and focus on settling everything. But in the midst of it, we were exploring each other.. Loads of touching involved, and our encounters will be blogged here.. I haven't complete our adventures... But I will do my best to write down while they're still fresh in my mind...

Blog Entry - Thank You
I was feeling very down today.
I had a hard day at work, and everything wasn't smooth for me.
So I texted you, asking you to meet me up.
You agreed without hesitation, knowing that I needed a listening ear.

Upon meeting, I told you I was really tired.
You could see that in my eyes anyway.
You stroked my hair gently, ocassionally massaging my neck.
Then we went to get some drinks at the 24/7 mart.
I told you when I'm feeling down, I just needed ice cream.
So we, like two big happy babies, bought Cornetto ice creams.

We sat at my void deck. I spoke, You listened. We ate, I spoke, you listened again.
I don't know if you were listening, or simply staring at me.
Because I caught you looking at me in a strange way.
But it felt so comfy, just to sit and rant about my life.

Its getting late, and I need to go home.
You sent me up in the lift, smiling at me.
Doors closed, you moved closer.
We locked lips. We hugged.
Before we part, you plant a soft kiss on my cheek.

Thank you for coming down.
Thank you for giving me comfort.
Thank you for listening to me.
Thank you for the hug and kiss.
Thank you for tonight.

Blog Entry - Sweetness
We were sitting around, waiting for the train.
You mumbled some words I couldn't make out.
So I leaned closer, asking you to repeat.
Suddenly, you kissed my right cheek gently.
Then you smiled, looking at the blushing me.

My heart is smiling. So am I.

Blog Entry - The day you held me... in my dream.
Yesterday, I dreamt of you.

You were smiling at me happily, and walking towards me.
Once we're at arm's length, you rushed forward and hugged me tightly.
Gently, you traced your fingers down from the side of my cheeks,
Bringing my chin up.. Your thumb traced the outline of my lips.
Then, you leaned closer and plant a soft kiss on my lips.
I prevented you from pulling away by placing my right hand at the back of your neck.

I wished this kiss was eternal.

As you break away, tears were streaming down from my cheeks.
Your eyes went red, and I hugged you a while more before I turned and walked away...

The dream ended, and I woke up staring into the blank air.
The heart is crying. So am I.

missybd
21-03-2013, 04:21 AM
so this guy is single? or "single"? haha

sorry missed your msg, he is still very much single. :)

twinresist2
22-03-2013, 10:07 PM
He's a very nice person no doubt, I believed so even till now.
But it is not possible for us to be together anymore...this lifetime. :o

why is that so? you are single since you broke up with your bf and he is single right ?

missybd
23-03-2013, 04:17 AM
Blog Entry - Adventure
I was dying to meet him, and so we arranged for a meetup to watch a film somewhere at the heartland area.

I didn't care what film it was, I just know I need to be hugged and caressed...

After getting out and while waiting for the train, he called.

"Hey... Don't need to arouse me later, I'm already wet. Hahaha!"

He meant the rain that was pouring chickens and ducks then.

I gave him a wide smile as I met him at the ticketing counter, and we proceeded to the theatre.

He got us a couple seat right at a back corner so no one could see us. The cinema was fairly filled, as it was afternoon, but our area was 'cleared' - no one beside nor in front of us.

Sweet him offered to buy food for me as I did not have my lunch. And so we enjoyed the first 20mins of the movie with his arms around my shoulders, me munching my burger and feeding him with french fries ocassionally. Being the naughty me, I made him suckle on my fingers that were coated with salt from the fries. I enjoyed while he swirl his tongue around the tip of my finger, flicking his tongue quickly while looking at me with lustful eyes.

My lover is hot.

After my quick lunch, it was getting cold and so I took out my jacket and covered it gently on me. He pressed closer and started to kiss me and I felt his hand sliding into my blouse...

I shifted slightly so that his hand is able to cup my bosom gently from outside my blouse. He started to fondle through the clothing for a little while before deciding to do more. I was wearing a fairly low cut top with a lacy demi bra and it was definitely a wise choice, because soon after, his hand found its way to my half erected nipples.

"So soft.." he whispered into my ears as he continued with his caress, and was satisfied to learnt that my nipples were already fully erected and hard from his touch.

By then, my hand was rubbing him from the outside of his jeans. I miss his manhood so much...

After a good few minutes of massaging my breasts and stroking my cleavage with his finger, he decided to pleasure me even more. Soon, his hands reached down between my legs and began to stroke me gently and slowly... I was breathing so hard into his ears, I wasn't sure whether anyone else heard me. I managed to stop his hand in time, pushed him away, and placed my hand between his legs instead.

Frustrated with the thick clothing he was wearing, I began to tug at his zip. He understood me perfectly and gently held my hand and places it on his thigh while he unzipped... Immediately, I can feel myself getting wetter as I rubbed his hard dick from outside his undies. "Naughty girl.." was all he said before closing his eyes a while, indulging himself with my stroking... (obviously not watching the movie already).

Few men have managed to make me so horny just by looking at his expression. And it made me glad knowing that I'm by far the only one that can make him this way. One day I'll want to see him unleashing the animal in him.. hmmm...

Meanwhile, we were oblivious to the movie and surrounding, and to be honest, a few times I'd wanted to grab him and just leave the cinema for some place where I could pleasure him... I wanted him so much...

By then, I could feel my wetness flowing a little out... And so I unzipped my pants and sinked into the seat, spreading my legs a little wider... My wetness is longing for his touch....

Gently, he slide his hand into my pants and immediately he gasped.

"You're not wearing panties......"

I'm sure many of you out there have your fair share of experiences at the cinemas. Because we could not be a ‘normal’ couple, most of our rendezvous moments were either during trips, at hotels, or cinemas.

In the midst of all these fun happenings, I was diagnosed with cancer (as for which type/stage, I would like to keep it to myself, sorry) and indeed, it made me lose my life balance for awhile. I chose not to let him know, but I secretly knew that I had to leave. He had some family issues back then and I do not want to add on to his burden though I know he will want to stick through the tough times with me.

It was then when I knew, I loved him. Only when you truly love someone will you be able to understand the meaning of letting go for his own good…

musiclover
23-03-2013, 11:34 PM
very nice story, urging to read more!

Virtually
24-03-2013, 03:05 AM
More pls bro ts

MrHengHeng888
25-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Love this... more updates pls?

eeemen
26-03-2013, 02:47 AM
A sudden turn of events here! Hope alls well now? Take care n looking forward to more, cheers, ..........

Good story. To love is to release. A very big heart you have TS

Souledge
26-03-2013, 07:19 AM
Please take care sis.. Hope all is well..

rob_onny
26-03-2013, 07:36 AM
Sorry to hear that Sis Missybd... take care...
Nevertheless, no hotdog poking abalone?? ;)
In the midst of all these fun happenings, I was diagnosed with cancer (as for which type/stage, I would like to keep it to myself, sorry) and indeed, it made me lose my life balance for awhile. I chose not to let him know, but I secretly knew that I had to leave. He had some family issues back then and I do not want to add on to his burden though I know he will want to stick through the tough times with me.
[/COLOR]

Kyrosh
27-03-2013, 08:32 PM
keep it up TS, eagerly awaiting your next release!

president86
28-03-2013, 03:22 PM
You had cancer?! How are you now? Tc..
Your case is so much like the Korean drama and a good one. The guy not knowing his ex lover is going through so much pain and the woman is doing it for him to be happy.. U r truly amazing

MrHengHeng888
16-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Any updates?

quadH
17-04-2013, 08:25 AM
I admire your courage TS..
waiting for more stories to come!
it's never easy to give up someone so good, especially if you're doing it for him..

Xele
17-04-2013, 11:39 PM
I admired your courage, don't mind me saying, you are a little selfish. You didn't gave him a choice! If I'm the guy, after knowing the truth, I will regret and live in guilt my whole life. I don't think this is something you wanna give him.
I hope it is not too late, please really really take good care of yourself :)

MrHengHeng888
18-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Take care TS! :)
How's life lately? ...