PDA

View Full Version : HairDressing babes @ Serangoon

john_403632
15-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Dear Bros,

I have spotted a Saloon and really think all of you should go take a look if you have time. Is at Serangoon Ave 4 Blk 214, #01-102 Name of shop: D' Cutting Art.

There are 3 hairstylist there. 2 of them is definitely a looker. The best thing is that they either wear low cut shirts or tight white top. Dunno how the customers tahan when they cut their hair. Have went pass there 3 times as my client stay around there. Visit him 3 times, went past there 3 time, always see them dress sexily. Pretty somemore. ANd they look professional when they cut the clients hair.

I might go there cut my hair next week onwards. Try to make friend then see can have ONS or not. Stay tuned bros!

big_bear
15-04-2005, 02:41 PM
you really asking for kiam gan.
you already posted a thread for this and now you're opening another exactly the same thread.

Wat the hell are you trying to do? Just for that, i'll zap you.

Joan
15-04-2005, 03:13 PM
you already posted a thread for this and now you're opening another exactly the same thread.

Tried Her?
http://www.zippyvideos.com/14045455175095.html

japboy
15-04-2005, 03:23 PM

trying 2 promote d hair saloon?!??!... :eek: :D

john_403632
17-04-2005, 01:00 AM

Well I am here for you losers to zap me... What is really interesting in this forum is to see how many losers there are here. Well i do not mind letting losers zapp me if it satifies you. I do not think any of you here can actually make it in this society. I believe you only find your "power" or "authority in this forum. Is ok guys.. continue to zapp me to find your only capability and success.... I understand the need to let out for the incapability in the society. At first when my friends told me about this forum, I never know there are so many losers in Singapore. Now I really understand...

raider123
17-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Well I am here for you losers to zap me... What is really interesting in this forum is to see how many losers there are here. Well i do not mind letting losers zapp me if it satifies you. I do not think any of you here can actually make it in this society. I believe you only find your "power" or "authority in this forum. Is ok guys.. continue to zapp me to find your only capability and success.... I understand the need to let out for the incapability in the society. At first when my friends told me about this forum, I never know there are so many losers in Singapore. Now I really understand...

Bro john,

U are right...there is a lot of losers here...including myself. BUT if you can't even survive in the Loser's World..what can I say about you. What do you call someone who is worse than a loser??? Anyway enjoy ur sunday :D

blue_swatch
17-04-2005, 09:46 PM
hahah Bro Raider

What a good answer!!!! :D

giantdick
16-05-2005, 01:25 AM
It is almost confirmed that the boss is promoting his business. Nothing special about this place! :mad:

ahpaul25
16-05-2005, 03:33 AM
Wow...........think he enlisted for E.R.S again.......heard something coming........... :eek:

vince5877
21-08-2020, 07:36 PM
Hi anyone knows if there are any pretty or cute good hairstylist in Serangoon or Hougang or Ang Mo Kio area ?

arl127
22-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Dear Bros,

I have spotted a Saloon and really think all of you should go take a look if you have time. Is at Serangoon Ave 4 Blk 214, #01-102 Name of shop: D' Cutting Art.

There are 3 hairstylist there. 2 of them is definitely a looker. The best thing is that they either wear low cut shirts or tight white top. Dunno how the customers tahan when they cut their hair. Have went pass there 3 times as my client stay around there. Visit him 3 times, went past there 3 time, always see them dress sexily. Pretty somemore. ANd they look professional when they cut the clients hair.

I might go there cut my hair next week onwards. Try to make friend then see can have ONS or not. Stay tuned bros!

LOL if the shop gets more income you should ask them to pay for advertisement fees. :D:D:D:D:D

Tai_zi21
22-08-2020, 11:24 AM
Guys this is a 15 year old thread... if they still working syt also become milf ady :D

ilovepantyhose
22-08-2020, 03:29 PM
jitao facepalm until the level of 如来脸掌 :p:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlX6P3uIFis

jiajialiangteh
22-08-2020, 03:37 PM
hahah only know sexy pet groomer :D unless u die die want to go there cut your hair la. lucky i got to eventually know her on a personal level. her social media pictures are wow. so revealing. but in shop usually cannot see because of the apron.

WinterMelonTree
22-08-2020, 11:24 PM
hahah only know sexy pet groomer :D unless u die die want to go there cut your hair la. lucky i got to eventually know her on a personal level. her social media pictures are wow. so revealing. but in shop usually cannot see because of the apron.

Also happen to know a sexy pet groomer too hehe

Edwardk1
23-08-2020, 12:06 AM

Wow bro share pls!