PDA

View Full Version : Police Vice Checkup

henrycheong
12-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Hi Guys,

I just started chiong-ing this year and last week I just got my 1st IC checkup by the Police Vice taskforce... ... :eek:

I was with a local FL, and we haven't start any deed, and she was in the shower. Then the police knocked and I opened the door for them. They asked for our ICs and I gave it to them to check.

They Asked a few routine question like who is she, where u got to know her, u paid? etc.. then they gave the ICs back and move on... they did record down on the details... ...

For a week I have been troubled by this... am I in trouble?? :confused::( or is this just a routine thingy and won't come back and bite u in the arse? :(

Any bros can advice?

Thanks!

Note: I did a search on the forum with the Keyword "Police" but too many other stuff came up.. after 5-6 pages I gave up. Sorry if this thread is a re-post of something ppl keep asking.

henrycheong
13-03-2013, 01:03 PM
No one has experience?? Senior Samsters can help??

Thanks!

iluvtolick
13-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Hi Guys,

I just started chiong-ing this year and last week I just got my 1st IC checkup by the Police Vice taskforce... ... :eek:

I was with a local FL, and we haven't start any deed, and she was in the shower. Then the police knocked and I opened the door for them. They asked for our ICs and I gave it to them to check.

They Asked a few routine question like who is she, where u got to know her, u paid? etc.. then they gave the ICs back and move on... they did record down on the details... ...

For a week I have been troubled by this... am I in trouble?? :confused::( or is this just a routine thingy and won't come back and bite u in the arse? :(

Any bros can advice?

Thanks!

Note: I did a search on the forum with the Keyword "Police" but too many other stuff came up.. after 5-6 pages I gave up. Sorry if this thread is a re-post of something ppl keep asking.

They will take you back to station for further statement if u said is a paid sex or the gal is under 18.....

so i think they should be letting u go already.

henrycheong
13-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Thanks bro!!! :)

Newkids
13-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Thanks bro!!! :)

Can you tell us which Hotel u checked in?

MILFan
19-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Wow ! Dangerous, I didn't know will raid. Better sot going liao.

cal6713
19-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Is it in Johor Jaya area? Quite worry as that was my playground for now..:D

nottituck
21-03-2013, 06:15 PM
sounds very suspicious especially when they just seem to want to harass people...
quite surprised that johor jaya now more strict