PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Hotties

stephenL
14-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Singapore Hotties 1: Katherine Koh

Jeff was happy to be working in this Property Management office in Singapore. The company was located in the shopping district, Orchard Road. He was from the UK and had a physique that of a body builder but with a pleasant and loving face. Most of his colleagues were women and he liked his days at the office. There were Chinese, Malays and Indian women who worked as his colleagues. The most notable were Sharon 28, Jacqueline 28, Jesslin 23, Katherine 27, Lynn 27, Jessica 30, Charlotte 30, Sue-ann 27 and Joanna 32. He loved talking to them and would fantasy them every night in his dreams. Katherine was the only one who always pissed him off whenever he talked to her, and Jeff wanted to teach her a lesson by thoroughly fucking her.

It was a Saturday and most of them had gone home except for Jeff and Katherine. Katherine was Singapore Chinese, dressed in a sleeveless T-shirt and black jeans. Her under arms were shaved and looked smooth. She had black wavy hair to her shoulder. Her eyes were of that normal type and her skin was of fair complexioned. Her lips were luscious and pouting. She had medium boobs but her butt was more prominent and jutting. It always made Jeff dream of fucking Katherine in a doggie style.

Jeff picked up his bag and was about to leave when Katherine interrupted.

“Hey Jeff why don’t you get your self one of those Gucci bags” she said

“You know Katherine I hate branded goods, they are those rip-off kind” he slammed showing his hatred for her.

“Yeah…I never knew this…Gucci and stuff are good…if you feel like that don’t ever go near their stores” Katherine said and looked up.

“That’s not your concern my dear” Jeff said and tried to cut short the conversation.

To show her dissatisfaction she immediately said, “Oh then fuck the hell off”

“What did you say Kat” Jeff asked coming close to her desk

“I said fuck-off” Katherine said slowly.

“Oh yeah baby…don’t do that…I am going to fuck you now…and not fuck off from here…I am going to fuck you in your mouth…in your jutting butt and your hairy pussy…Katherine I am going to fuck you “ Jeff poured his hatred through dirty words and immediately pulled out his hard cock.

Katherine saw the lust and hatred in Jeff’s yes and felt scared but at the same time horny because of his big cock. He hugged her tightly and kissed her sexy lips while Katherine tried to push him away. But Jeff held her tight and sucked on her lips while massaging her prominent buttocks. Slowly Katherine was giving in to Jeff. Jeff made her sit on her chair again and pointed his big throbbing cock near her sexy face.

“Get away Jeff” Katherine tried to turn away her face but her face blushed.

Jeff grew bolder and came even closer to her. He protruded his pelvis closer to her face while touching her forehead and said, “Kat eat this big banana, its tasty and its branded…touch it Kat it’s hot”. Katherine let out a gasp seeing his big cock very close to her face. It was really a monster cock and shaped like a giant harpoon. This was the first time she had seen a cock as big as this. Katherine though angry was speechless at seeing this awesome weapon. She managed to let out a gurgle form her throat.

Jeff knew that women became astonished at seeing the sheer size of his cock. He had moved his hands from her forehead and now cupped her face while showing his cock in all its glory. Katherine was angry and at the same time could not stop her pussy oozing from wetting her panties.

“Jeff…I am sorry please go away…I don’t want any banana” Katherine said in a low voice.

“You asked for a fuck Kat, Ok now touch my cock once and I will go” Jeff said massaging her smooth cheeks.

Katherine brought her hand and held the throbbing cock. Her hand was so small that she could hardly hold his cock completely. Jeff now asked her to open her sexy mouth. Katherine was transfixed at holding this amazing big cock and did not hear him.

“Kat is it stiffer than your branded stuff…do you want to kiss this hard rod Kat?” Jeff asked.

On getting any response from this transfixed chic, Jeff took hold of his cock and rubbed her smooth cheeks with it.

“No…Jeff…get away…I am sorry for what I said” Katherine said sternly.

“Suck it once Kat…then I will leave…take it inside your hot mouth” replied Jeff rubbing the cock head on her nose and around her pouting sexy lips.

stephenL
14-04-2005, 08:22 PM
continue......

Katherine opened her lips and Jeff shoved his cock into her mouth. When he saw her eagerly sucking his cock, he knew that she wanted to get fucked by him as well. He grabbed her head and pushed his cock all the way inside her mouth.

“How’s the taste Kat…do you like it” Jeff asked moving his cock in and out of her mouth. Katherine was busy sucking him and only gurgled in response. Her lips were fully stretched and were sliding along the shaft of this thick cock. He held her head tight and was sucking her mouth slowly with long strokes. He withdrew his wet cock from her mouth and rubbed it over her cheeks.

“Take of your clothes Kat…show me your butt and your pussy…I want to see your nice butt” he said.

Katherine obliged and removed her dress except her wet black panties. He held her small tits and pulled her pink nipples and massaged them. Katherine moaned loudly as Jeff pulled her nipples hard.

“You fucking bitch Kat…how many times have you pissed me off…I am going to drill your ass” Jeff said squeezing her breast. He then proceeded to rip her moist panties. Roughly pushing her legs apart he sank his mighty cock into her shaved pussy with one stroke. Her thick shaved labia were stretched to its limits to accommodate his huge cock. Katherine wailed at the assault “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! UUNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! HHMMAAOOOO”.

Jeff was amazed at the tightness of her warm cunt. Her wailing excited him and he started ramming his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

“Kat your pussy is so fucking tight and wet” he said shoving his huge cock in and out of Katherine’s smooth cunt. He was fucking her hard with strong and deep strokes.

Katherine had never experienced such rapid and thorough fucking before. She lifted her buttocks to meet his strokes when he thrust into her. She was in throes of orgasm after orgasm and continuously wailing, " Aahh OOOHHnn UUNNGGHH UUNNHHGGG AARRRGG OOHhh UUNNNUUNNHHRRGG OOHHHHHHHHHHH". His balls were slapping her ass with each stroke. PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH Jeff went on and on. When he was about to explode, he did not withdraw, and instead put his full weight on her and ejaculated deep inside her.

Katherine felt as if his semen would come out of her mouth. He then withdrew his limp prick and immediately put it in her mouth to suck it. Katherine tasted his semen mixed with her juices and started sucking him. She was amazed at the size of his limp prick. Jeff became erect again and flipped Katherine over. He made her lie on her knees and placed his prick into her now gaping cunt. He proceeded to fuck her from behind, slapping her firm jutting buttocks as he went on and on. Katherine had never been penetrated doggy style and loved it. The slapping of her buttocks along with being rammed in and out got her another series of orgasms and her knees turned to jelly and she collapsed on the floor.

Her thighs and legs were quivering. Jeff made her stand up but she could not do so without his support. Katherine was like putty in Jeff’s hands or rather his prick. Having come so many times Katherine felt very weak. Her body was covered with sweat, both hers and Jeff’s. Her eyes had a glazed look about them and her knees were weak and shaking. She had received love bites all over her breasts and cheeks, her buttocks were red from Jeff's spankings. But Jeff had only just begun. He wanted to fuck this Singaporean bitch thoroughly. He lifted her and made her sit on her desk, clearing all the paper with one swipe of his hand. He then proceeded to lift her legs over his shoulders and positioned his prick at her gaping cunt hole.

With a grunt he pushed his prick deep inside with a hard thrust. " AAARRRGGHH, UUUNNHHGGGHH, AARRGGGHHH, UNNNNGGRRHH" wailed Katherine as he began furiously to pump her with his cock.

He had penetrated deep inside her in this position and was banging away. Her already red buttocks were further getting sore with the friction of the table beneath them. When he was about to come, he withdrew his prick from her cunt and pulled her face down to ejaculate all over her hair, breasts and her pretty face. Katherine could not hold her balance on the table and was about to fall down, when Jeff supported her and made her lie down on the floor. Just then the phone started ringing, Jeff picked it up to answer. It was her boy friend and he asked for Katherine.

But Katherine was in no state to be able to get up and walk to the phone. Seeing this Jeff dragged her on the floor itself to the phone and gave her the receiver. He then sat down on the floor facing her and played with her breasts as she talked. Her boy friend asked her how she was feeling and Katherine could only manage a few grunts and whimpers.

Seeing this sexy bitch looking so thoroughly fucked, Jeff felt his prick getting erect again. He lifted Katherine by her waist and buttocks while she was on phone with her boy friend and made her sit on his prick. Katherine started gurgling as his massive cock stretched and filled her cunt walls again. Her boy friend on the other end thought she was feeling unwell and about to hang up. Katherine was scared that her boy friend might suspect something, so she tried to talk normally, but could not control her whimpering at times as Jeff was lifting her by her buttocks and slowly fucking her. Jeff was feeling excited seeing her talk to her boy friend on the phone while being fucked by him. He thought that this sexy bitch is trying to act normally, and thus increased his tempo driving his prick fully in.

Katherine was now being bobbed up and down fast by her colleague started wailing, feeling another orgasm approaching. She still held the phone, all her boy friend could hear now was "UURRNNGH AARRGGHHN SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOUUIIII MAAAA". He kept calling her name, "Katherine, Katherine, what’s wrong tell me". Katherine continued wailing as she orgasmed still holding on to the receiver. Afterwards Katherine had the presence of mind to sound normally and tell her boy friend that she has a head ache that’s all and hung up.

Seeing her Jeff replied "DON'T ACT, FUCKING BITCH, TELL HIM I AM FUCKING YOU NICE NOW ". Katherine replied " PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE LEAVE ME NOW I CANNOT TAKE YOUR BIG THING PLEASE LEAVE ME". Jeff laughed at her lying on the ground and pleading with him. He replied, " NO I HAVE TO FUCK YOUR JUTTING ASS, YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD SOFT ASS, I WANT TO FUCK YOUR ASS BITCH ", slapping her buttocks as she lay prone on the floor.

Saying this he picked Katherine up from the floor and made her stand. She was too weak to be able to stand by herself and fell on him for support. He made her bend over her desk showing him her nice firm butt.

Holding her ass cheeks apart he tried to push his prick into her dark anus. "AAAARRHHHHHHHHH AAANNN AARRNNNNNNNNNNNNN AARRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN", cried out Katherine, as his prick head penetrated her anus. " BITCH, ASK YOUR BOY FRIEND TO FUCK IN YOUR ASS ONCE IN A WHILE THEN YOU CAN SEE HEAVEN… WHAT A FINE ASS BETTER THAN ANY PUSSIES I FUCKED", remarked Jeff as he felt the tightness of her ass hole.

He withdrew his prick and spat on his finger and pushed it inside her anus. "OOOOUUUU STOP IT DEAR JEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF", cried Katherine. But Jeff a master at buggery and he did not hesitate and pushed his prick deep inside her. Katherine wailed, "AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH I AM GOING TO DIE I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE AYOOOOOO HHHOOO JEEFFFF".

Jeff was too excited at her wailing to stop now. He pounded and buggered her virgin anus. Katherine had tears rolling down her face as she was repeatedly assaulted by her colleague with his thick cock inside her butt hole.. Jeff pumped it up harder and harder and soon ejaculated inside her and withdrew his limp prick out. He held Katherine by her head and shoved his cock into her mouth and fucked it hard. He kissed her lips and licked her face. “NEVER SAY FUCK OFF TO ME ANY MORE KAT…OR ELSE I WILL FICK YOU LIKE THIS” he said and dressed up.

stephenL
14-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Hotties # 2........ Joanna Lim

Joanna Lim was extremely sexy that day in her tight jeans and sleeveless T-shirt. She was a 32 years old Singapore Chinese woman. She had a horny face with voluptuous full juicy lips and her skin was silky smooth. Jeff was turned on as usual and invited her for lunch at Sizzler Steak House in Orchard Road to which she immediately agreed. While driving to the place Jeff spoke to her all about sex and other colleagues and Joanna was turned on by this conversation. After lunch he drove her to his apartment, fondling her tight boobs all along the way.

Once inside the apartment Jeff removed her T-shirt and her bra. He sucked her ripe boobs slowly taking his time to enjoy her thick pink nipples. Joanna clutched his head and began to moan softly. He sucked her nipples one by one making them fully wet with his saliva. Joanna moaned loudly feeling the onrush of an orgasm.

Jeff removed her tight jeans and her wet white silk panties. Joanna had a hairy pussy. The black hair completely covered her thick cunt lips and looked very erotic. He gently brushed her pubic hair with his fingers and saw her thick cunt lips. The sight of dark hair on her silky smooth and fair-complexioned body was too much for Jeff. He immediately spread the sexy Joanna’s thighs wide and bean licking her thick cunt lips hungrily. He flayed his tongue all over it and grabbed the bushy hair between his lips. He cleaved her thick cunt lips and flayed his tongue over her clit making her wilder and horny.

Joanna wailed as she came on the very first contact of his tongue on her clit. Jeff, on seeing her in orgasm, quickly put his tongue into her cunt and sucked vigorously her cum. This sexy babe is really hot and willing, he thought, as he saw her raise her buttocks to meet his tongue in her pussy. The very thought of a man eating her pussy was enough to drive the horny Joanna into orgasm. In a quickie Jeff removed his clothes.

But, when he removed his pants and underpants, the sight of his erect penis transfixed Joanna. Joanna stared and stared with her mouth open, unable to speak, letting out small guttural noises.

Jeff was used to such reactions from women and it gave him a sense of power. He was a patient and experienced fucker. Some women would instantly dry up and break into cold sweat seeing his monster. He needed to assuage their worries and fuck them slowly, to get them wet again. He could sense this women drying up at the thought of being unable to accommodate his prick. He caught hold of her hand and gently placed it on his prick.

Feeling this huge thing, Joanna was jolted into reality as she cried, "No Jeff your cock is huge".

Before she could say any further, Jeff put the head of his prick in her mouth. Gently rubbing her face and hair he said, "Don't worry Joanna you are going to be fine ".

Joanna compliantly started sucking his prick head as he gently prodded more and more of his prick inside her gobbling mouth.

Sensing she might choke, he withdrew his prick and rubbed the saliva stained head on her smooth and sexy face. He then again inserted his prick in her mouth. He kept doing that, till he felt her comfortably and willing to the task of having and sucking his cock in her mouth. After sometime, this sexy Singaporean babe started sucking his balls on her own. This went on for some time and Jeff was losing control and about to cum.

He the withdrew his rock hard throbbing prick and went down on Joanna and started to suck and nibble at her clitoris and her swollen cunt-lips. He could taste her getting wet as she moaned in pleasure. Seeing that this sexy bitch was thoroughly wet and soaked he lifted her legs over his shoulders and sank his prick slowly into her tight cunt. Joanna grunted as her cunt was stretched by his prick.

Jeff had only been able to put his prick in halfway, when he felt resistance from her cunt walls. He prodded to shove slowly and slowly as this sexy babe cried in pain.

"Jeff its huge" Moaned Joanna

Jeff then withdrew his prick and slowly plunged into her cunt again. He kept doing that, noticing that at each attempt her cunt was being stretched further and further as he was slowly able to sink his full prick in. He the rested his hands on her sweaty breasts and started stroking slowly but firmly, letting his prick sink slowly in fully as his balls rubbed against her buttocks.

Slowly her cries of pain turned into loud moans of pleasure as Jeff fucked her slowly.

"Don't stop Jeff, fuck me harder and deeper with that monstor cock of yours", growled Joanna.

Jeff sensing her enjoyment, began to pound her cunt rapidly allowing his balls to slap harder and harder against her raised buttocks. The sexy Joanna grunted and twisted her body all the time as he ket up his powerful thrusts.

Sensing her orgasm, Jeff slowed his strokes as he enjoyed the sensation of her cunt muscles squeezing his prick and the sight of her sexy face in the throes of her orgasm. He remained still and erect inside her. After a few minutes, he began to thrust again, building the tempo slowly. He rubbed her pubic mound and teased her clit. Through glazed eyes and moaning lips Joanna saw that Jeff was sweating, as he fucked her harder and harder. He went on and on without a break in his rhythm as she came and came in multiple orgasms. The double bed was creaking with his powerful strokes and her breasts were being badly mauled and crushed by his hands. Suddenly, his body went rigid and Joanna felt hot semen shooting inside her as he came.

Jeff withdrew his prick and forced it into Joanna's mouth spraying her with his gushing semen as he came. He then collapsed on the bed beside her as both of their bodies were covered with sweat and their bodies breathing heavily. After some time, he got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to wash him. Coming out of the shower, he asked Joanna to have one too. Joanna quickly had a shower and wiped herself with the same towel, smelling his body scents on herself. Then they drove back to their office as though nothing had happened. Joanna loved the sizzling fuck she experienced.

gullit88
15-04-2005, 06:04 PM
bro, kudos to jeff and u for rollin out the FR. really loved the FR on haughty bitch KAT being drilled left rite cntre. keep the fr comin man on rest of Jeff's sex escapades

nismo88
15-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Great Hotties Bro...... please give us more.... hahaha :D

stephenL
15-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Hotties # 3.....

It was beautiful Sunday and Jeff was driving along Dunearn Road in Singapore. Remembering that a few of his friends lived in Dunearn Garden apartments he drove towards it. When he arrived, Shirley Lim answered the door. She greeted him by throwing her arms around him and giving him a good kiss on his cheeks.

Shirley Lim was a Singapore Chinese woman and was around 30 years of age. Like most of the Singapore Chinese women she was attractive. Her sweet smile and her pouting lips made her look very pleasing and sweet. She had a nice and shapely figure with large breasts, which is quite unusual for the Singapore Chinese women. She had a great butt and long legs. Shirley Lim had black hair to her shoulder.

“Dave look… who’s here”, she shouted.

Dave her boy friend came out of the bedroom adjusting his shorts.

“We were just going to the pool…why don’t you join us too…Jeff”, Shirley Lim asked.

“I’ll just stay near the pool and watch you guys”, Jeff replied and went to the pool with them.

Shirley Lim and Dave dived into the pool and swam a few laps and came out. When Shirley Lim stepped out of the pool her huge boobs of size 38D wobbled and tempted Jeff to a great extent. He sat on the deck chair closing his legs to hide the bulge in his pants. Suddenly there was a splash of water on his head and Jeff turned around to see what caused that. To his surprise he saw Erin Tan. Erin Tan is an attractive Singapore Chinese brunette that Dave and Shirley Lim had introduced to him a couple of months ago.

She had black long hair that bounced when she laughed. She had nice breasts that were not big as that of Shirley Lim’s. Jeff’s clothes wet completely drenched and he stood up to dry himself. He went inside the apartment and undressed and wrapped a towel around his waist while Dave threw his clothes inside the dryer. Dave dressed up and went to the nearby store to fetch some drinks. Jeff came out of the dressing room with a towel around his waist. Shirley Lim dried her hair with a towel in front of him and her jiggling big boobs immediately gave him a hard on.

Erin tan sat next to him and rubbed his shoulders. Her smile and her hazel eyes invited him for something.

“Jeff I will do a strip tease for you”, Erin Tan said and stood up.

Shirley Lim sat very close to Jeff. Erin Tan switched on the radio and slowly peeled off her top. Jef sat back intending to enjoy the show. She removed her blouse and tossed her hair as she threw her blouse at him. With in a few minutes she had removed all of her clothes except her panties and stood naked in front of them.

“Erin do you need a close shave?”, Jeff asked looking at her crotch.

“Will you do that job for me Jeff?” she asked sitting on his lap.

“Sure I’d love to shave you furry cunt hair and make it silky smooth” Jeff replied kneading her pink nipples.

They moved to Shirley Lim’s bedroom and she gave them her razor. Erin tan sat nervously on the edge of the bed. Shirley Lim placed a towel under Erin Tan’s firm buttocks. She had her feet on the edge of the bed and leaned back. She lifted her hips and Jeff pulled down her panties. She had a beautiful pussy. The lips were pink and puffy. There was only a small patch of black hair left, just above her clit. The rest of her pussy hair had been shaved clean except for a small bit neat her dark and puckered anus.

“Erin…this is a beautiful and gorgeous pussy”, Jeff said moving his fingers over the black hair.

Erin Tan smiled and adjusted her legs to a comfortable position. Shirley Lim looked on while Jeff placed a warm cloth over Erin Tan’s pussy mound. Erin tan looked a little nervous. To calm her down Jeff slid his hands lightly from her knee to her smooth mid thigh pressing her leg outward. With a few snips he trimmed the long hair down to short stubs. Using his fingers he applied some shaving foam over her cunt hair and lathered it up. As he lathered Erin Tan raised her hips and tensed enjoying the pleasure. He removed some lather from her clit with his fingers when she let out a deep moan. The first stroke of the razor took a little bit of the hair. With slow upward motions he removed her pussy hair completely. He touched her inner thighs and moved his fingers all over her smooth cunt lips. As he did he saw droplets of water trickle down along her thick cunt lips.

Using a soft silk cloth her rubbed her cunt mound gently when he saw thick cream ooze out of her engorged labia.

“Roll over dear and let me shave the hair around your nice anus” he said

Erin Tan hesitated for a few seconds and obeyed. He got her on hands and knees with her head facing down. A soft moan escaped her lips and her pussy lips parted with a sticky smack. He lathered her hair around her dark anus with is fingers. Erin Tan had a great ass.

“Shirley, could you help me a little?” he asked

“Sure Jeff” Shirley Lim replied and she parted open Erin Tan’s firm buttocks.

“Spread them wide Shirley” Jeff said

Jeff used the razor to work the dark hair around this Singapore Chinese babe’s dark anus. The small area between her anus and cunt was sensitive. Erin Tan tensed each time as Jeff touched her buttocks. With a few strokes he removed all the hair that stood around her anus. Erin Tan’s anus had a musk odor and Jeff loved it.

“It’s done Erin…your cunt looks silky smooth” he said moving his hands all over firm and tanned buttocks.

Shirley Lim knelt and looked at Erin Tan’s ass. Holding Erin Tan’s ass cheeks apart, Jeff licked around her anus. He moved his tongue in the dark crevice that separated her buttocks and made it wet with his saliva.

“AAAAAAAAAAA…UUNNGGGGG” Erin Tan groaned loudly and raised her buttocks higher.

He moved his hands to the front of the smooth thighs and pulled her back as his tongue slipped down closer to her wet and oozing cunt. Flicking his tongue rapidly around her cunt lips he made her moan louder and louder. Using two of his fingers her spread open her gorgeous cunt lips and shoved his tongue deep inside her throbbing cunt.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Erin Tan cooed continuously at the assault of her cunt by Jeff’s stiff tongue.

He licked her cunt lips and moved his tongue to her clit and kept it up for a few minutes. He trailed his wet tongue to her smooth pussy mound and licked her inner thighs. Using both his hands he massaged her nice and slippery butt cheeks. The whole scene had turned on Shirley Lim and she was finger fucking her rapidly. Erin Tan moved her hips faster forcing Jeff’s stiff tongue to touch her aching clit. Holding her ass cheeks tight, he moved his tongue to her clit through her gapped pussy. Using just the tip of his tongue he flicked her clit as fast as he could with her buttocks held tight and keeping this sexy Singaporean still.

Erin Tan began to rock her body faster and faster as his tongue flicked her clit over and over again. Jeff opened his mouth wide and placed it over her entire smooth cunt. He let go of her buttocks and Erin Tan pressed her pussy firmly on his face and rubbed her pussy continuously on his mouth.

“HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUNNGGAAAAA” Erin Tan continued to wail.

Her smooth cunt pulsated against his mouth and her creamy cum coated his face. Erin Tan experienced one of her shattering orgasm and her moans got louder than ever. Jeff slowly let go of her pussy lips as she was washed with multiple orgasm.

Erin Tan’s eyed were now fixed on Jeff’s erect cock.

“Jeff I want to suck your cock…your big cock” she said.

Jeff sat on the bed with his legs open and Erin Tan knelt on the floor. She held his cock with her hands and slowly worked on its head. For Erin Tan this cock was big and she loved big cocks. Most of the Singaporean women especially the Chinese and the Indians loved medium sized cocks while the Malay women loved the bigger and thicker ones.

Erin Tan drooled down on his cock and worked it up and down. Her tongue was magnificent and flicked the cock head with it very slowly. She opened her mouth fully and tried to shove it in until she had all the eight inches inside. She looked up at Jeff and those hazel eyes were filled with lust. Her cock stuffed mouth looked absolutely gorgeous. She pulled his cock al the way out of her mouth and plunged it back in. she kept bobbing her head fast feasting magnificently on his stiff pole. She clutched his balls and stroked them gently.

“I will come any time Erin…take it out and put it in your smooth pussy” Jeff groaned as he was approached his orgasm.

Erin Tan pulled his cock out of her mouth and jumped on top of him. She grabbed his wet fuck tool and pressed it to her smooth cunt slit and sat down on it quickly. Both of them moaned loudly. The wet cock immediately slipped inside Erin Tan'’ tight and wet cunt. Holding her hips he guided her on his cock. He kissed her sweet lips and licked her face. It was a heavenly feeling for both of them. Willing to fuck her really hard, Jeff grabbed her and rolled her over on her back. He pulled her soft hair to one side and began pounding her tight pussy with his thick cock.

Hugging her tight and sucked her lips and bit her soft cheeks. He nailed his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Erin Tan was a wonderful fuck. She squeezed him and wrapped her lags around his waist.

“Fuck me harder…fuck me harder and deeper…Jeff…aaaaaaaaaaa” Erin Tan cooed.

Jeff and Erin tan slammed against each other. He pressed his lips on her hard nipples and nibbled it with his teeth. She pulled his face to her boobs and said, “bite them Jeff”.

Jeff bit her nipples and teased them with his tongue. Erin Tan groaned louder and thrust her buttocks against him. He kept his steady pace and slammed her cunt with his cock.

stephenL
15-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Hottie # 3 continue.......

“Cum with me dear…let’s cum together Erin” Jeff said fucking her faster than ever.

“Oh yes…Yes…aaaaaaagg….aaaaaaaaaaaa” Erin Tan screamed and arched her back up driving his cock deep inside her tight cunt.

He was still fucking her harder and deeper when he felt the onrush of his orgasm. He nailed his cock deep inside her cunt when he came in torrents and filled her cunt with his hot cum. Erin Tan yelped. His cock spewed thick streams of hot cum into her pussy. His body was locked in arching orgasm, holding his cum spurting cock deep inside her sopped cunt. Erin Tan climaxed at the same time and arched her back up. They both hugged tightly and kissed until he finished emptying his load inside her hot Singaporean pussy.

Shirley Lim’s loud moans from the other room brought Jeff and Erin Tan back to reality. Dave had obviously returned and was fucking the big boobed Shirley Lim in the living room. Her moans got louder with time. Jeff and Erin Tan rocked gently stirring their fire of lust when Shirley Lim entered the room. Her hair was messy and sweat glistened between her large and bouncing boobs. Her cunt hair was thick and the hair below her cunt was wet and splotched with Dave’s hot cream. Jeff and Erin Tan looked at her big and firm butt.

“Shirley did you have fun too?” asked Erin Tan

“Yeah we had fun…Dave wants my pussy shaved too…and Jeff I want you to do that for me” Shirley Lim said looking at her sweaty boobs.

Jeff’s cock jumped backed to life in Erin Tan’s cunt. Erin Tan moved away from him and his erect cock slipped out of her wet twat. Dave came into the room and admired the smooth pussy of Erin Tan.

“What do you think if Erin’s cunt Dave?” asked Shirley Lim curling up on the bed.

“I love her smooth pussy” he said

Shirley Lim took her position just as Erin Tan had done. This time Dave stood behind Jeff and Jeff lectured on about shaving a thick haired pussy. Like most of the Singapore Chinese women Shirley Lim had a thick mat of black hair over her cunt. Jeff trimmed the hair all the way back around her dark anus. Dave’s cock was erect, all nice inches of it. Erin Tan looked at his cock now and then.

He then lathered her pussy and shoved either side of her engorged cunt lips. He pulled on them and Shirley Lim breathed heavily.

“Hey Shirley if you are going to spill your cunt juice like that, I would have to wash you all over again” Jeff said amazed at her cunt oozing.

“Oh…I can’t help it…I’m so close to my orgasm” Shirley Lim said in a husky voice.

Instead of finishing the job, Jeff sat back and let the sexy Singapore Chinese beauty calm down. Dave moved over and held one of Shirley Lim’s legs. With smaller strokes Jeff removed the hair over her pubic mound. Shirley Lim’s face was pink with an excited flush. Her pussy revealed to a nice curvy shape with thick lips and her clit peeked out between the upper folds of her labia. Shirley Lim pushed her cunt against Jeff’s hands and her erect nipples were thick and almost half inch in length.

“Shirley roll over and put your nice butt up” Jef said

Shirley Lim did and thrust her beautiful butt up. Her head was down and her huge tits were pressed against the bed. Dave and Erin Tan spread her butt cheeks apart and Jeff shaved around Shirley Lim’s dark anus. Thick cream oozed out of her cunt and trickled towards her clit. Rubbing her smooth pussy lips Jeff said, “Come on Shirley cum in my hands”.

He fingered her clit for a few seconds and Shirley Lim reached her orgasm. “I am cummmmmmmmmminnnggggggggggggg” Shirley Lim moaned. Her body tensed and shuddered as she came.

“Fuck her now” Jeff said to Dave

With a single thrust Dave shoved his thick cock deep inside her creamy pussy. Shirley Lim kept cumming and rocked her butt up an down on Dave’s cock. Erin Tan took Jeff’s fingers and licked them, tasting her friend’s sweet cunt cream.

“Fuck me too” Erin Tan said softly.

Jeff made Erin Tan sit on him. He had his legs on either side of Shirley Lim with her face only a few inches away from his throbbing cock. Erin Tan sat down spreading her cunt on his stiff cock. Shirley Lim watched his cock enter her friend’s smooth cunt. Shirley Lim reached out and rubbed Erin Tan’s cunt.

“She is beautiful…fuck her hard and deep” Shirley Lim groaned.

Dave was busy fucking Shirley Lim. Erin Tan rocked her hips and fucked Jeff’s strong cock. She rose up and down on the fuck pole faster and faster. Shirley Lim reached out and fondled Jeff’s hanging balls with her fingers. She moved closer and let her tongue run over his balls and opened her mouth to suck his balls. Shirley Lim licked around his balls for a few moments. She held Erin Tan still and traced her wet tongue on Jeff’s cock. Erin Tan moaned loudly, “AAAAAAAAAAAA”.

Dave thrust harder into Shirley Lim’s horny pussy forcing her face against Erin Tan’s smooth cunt. Jeff’s hips rocked now and Erin Tan’s pussy got wetter and hot. Holding her hips her pressed her against him. Erin Tan’s hot cunt lips sucked around his cock and she leaned back and kissed his lips. Jeff cupped her tits and rolled her pink nipples between his thumb and index fingers. Erin Tan’s smooth belly heaved as he buttocks clenched. Her tight cunt gripped him hard and she wrapped her legs around Shirley Lim’s head. It was a beautiful and awesome sight for Jeff to see the two extremely horny Singaporean babes fucking to reach their orgasm.

“OHHHHHHHHH…UUUNNGGGGGGGGGGAAADDDDDDDD” Erin Tan screamed.

Shirley Lim moaned loudly too. Dave was fucking her even harder now. This shoved Shirley Lim’s pretty face on Erin Tan’s cock stuffed pussy. Dave growled and Shirley Lim moaned burning in the fire of lust and pleasure. Erin Tan climaxed first and she gasped. Her tight cunt milked Jeff’s cock. He had only the tip of his cock inside Erin Tan’s pussy while Shirley Lim sucked on the shaft. She lapped her naughty tongue up and down on his wet cock. He was very close too and her groaned loudly. He held Erin Tan tightly and shoved his cock into her cunt and pulled it out. Every time it came out of Erin Tan’s cunt Jeff’s cock was coated with her cunt juice. Shirley Lim waited and sucked and licked tasting her friend’s sweet nectar. He thrust his cock deep inside Erin Tan’s horny pussy and kept it still, and she gasped. He rocked his hips for another deep thrust when Shirley Lim pulled his cock out of Erin Tan’s cunt in one quick swift motion.

He came in torrents and his cock spurted out the thick cream. Erin Tan rose up and his cock head was just pressed at the entrance of her smooth cunt lips. Shirley Lim jerked his slippery cock and pumped his jism out. Erin Tan’s sweet body shuddered uncontrollably in deep orgasm and Jeff’s hot cream coated her cunt lips and her inner thighs. Shirley Lim lapped her tongue on Erin Tan’s cum soaked cunt lips and licked it smoothly. Erin Tan twisted and arched against Jeff. She had more than one orgasm after another as Shirley Lim licked on her drenched cunt.

Dave was fucking the horny Shirley Lim harder and harder. Shirley Lim moaned and twisted her body. Her pretty face glistened with Erin Tan’s cum mixed with Jeff’s hot cream. Her big tits jiggled as Dave fucked her harder and faster. After a few thrusts, Dave pulled his wet cock out of Shirley Lim’s horny cunt and jerked it towards her open mouth. Ever since he had met Shirley Lim, Jeff had wanted to get naughty with her huge tits. To see a Singaporean Chinese woman with 38D-sized tits is not quite common in Singapore.

“Cum on her big tits, Dave” muttered Jeff.

Shirley Lim sat up and cupped her huge tits. Dave jerked harder; he leaned over and licked her erect nipples as he continued to jerk.

“Cum all over her boobies…soak them wet…I want to see that” Jeff said holding his cock in his hand.

Dave erupted with a long and deep moan. His cock exploded with a thick spurt of hot and thick cum and landed on top of her right boob and a part fell on Erin Tan’s face. His spurted a few more times and the juice formed a pool of hot cream between the gorgeous and luscious tits of Shirley Lim.

It was a day to remember for all of them. Jeff drove back to his home thinking of his awesome experience with the horny Singaporean hotties namely Shirley Lim and Erin Tan.

stephenL
15-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Hotties # 4.......

Alicia Chua was a pretty Singapore Chinese woman who worked as a Project Manager in the DSB Finance Center in Singapore. She was 33 years old with shoulder length bouncy hair and with a pretty smile. Her lips were full and slightly big but voluptuous. Her eyes were of the sparkling type and her face was that of an authentic Singapore Chinese type. Her skin was smooth and slightly tanned. She had medium sized breast (36C), a slim waist and a broad and big butt. Her broad butt was a little unusual for the Singapore Chinese women unlike the Singapore Malay women who were all blessed with big butts. She was gorgeous and her lovely smile would easily turn on a guy.

Alicia Chua shared her office with her secretary Aznita. She was about 38 and a Singapore Malay woman who had all the features of a sexy Singapore Malay woman. Alicia Chua's office was located at an extreme corner at the 13th floor of the Far East Plaza, from where she enjoyed the breath taking view of the bustling Singapore City. No one ever came up to her office unless they had an appointment with her. Mainly her office was cut-off from the rest of the staff and she had a lot to privacy to herself, which she almost enjoyed.

Both Alicia Chua and her secretary Aznita were good friends in spite of their hierarchy and age. Whenever they were free they discussed on a lot of matters and eventually it would turn into one of the usual girl talks. Alicia Chua had been a bisexual right from her University days and her boyfriend had no objection to her life style. In fact she was more experienced with women than with men. She was introduced to this sort of life style when she did her business degree at the National University. Aznita, her Malay secretary had dated an Australian called Greg who worked in Singapore. He was a handsome guy and they were together for three whole years when something went wrong and they broke up. Whether on not Greg missed his Malay girlfriend, she missed him to a great extent. The main reason for that being his masculine physique and his big cock, which was 12 inches in length when erect. The Singapore Malay women especially, were those horny and wild type that craved for big and thick cocks. They were known to behave wild in bed with a great stamina. They would make a guy pump and plough them all night long.

After a few months of separation Greg came back to the lovely Aznita and she accepted just for his big cock. Ever since then they have been living with no strings attached. Alicia Chua knew all about this and wanted to see Greg's big cock and was most interested in all the details of how he fucked Aznita with that giant tool. As the sexy Malay secretary Aznita furnished her boss with the intricate details of Greg's cock, Alicia Chua got her pussy turned on. She felt the oozing juice drip out of her cunt lips onto her pubic bush. Alicia Chua became horny in no time.

"Aznita, I'm so horny, I'll be right back... " she said and disappeared in the private toilet.

The sexy Aznita moved close to the toilet door and stood near it to look for other staff member who might come to use the toilet. Within a few minutes, she heard heavy breathing and muffled moans of Alicia Chua from the toilet. Aznita knew at once what her boss was doing inside. The moans turned on her and she was unable to hold her temptations. She definitely wanted to see what Alicia Chua was doing. Without making any noise she slowly opened the door slightly and allowed her a good view of her Singapore Chinese boss, Alicia Chua. Her heart beat like a drum at what she saw. There her boss was on the toiler with her beige skirt lifted above her waist. Her black panties were at her ankles and her creamy white thighs were wide open and she was rubbing her black haired pussy in frenzy with her beautiful eyes well shut.

The erotic view of Alicia Chua made Aznita's cunt light up in a horny fire. Her eyes were glued on Alicia Chua's hairy cunt and on her fingers. Aznita's pussy throbbed and blossomed like a flower and she could not take her eyes off her boss. Alicia Chua opened her eyes and looked at her Malay secretary who had been watching her. Aznita tried to hide but she was transfixed. Alicia Chua looked at Aznita straight in her eyes without breaking her rhythm of pumping her hairy pussy with the fingers. Aznita could not believe her eyes and it was a wonderful and erotic feast for her. Alicia Chua kept on furiously masturbating in front of her Malay secretary.

Aznita's pussy was extremely horny and she wanted to do her boss very badly. She wanted to rush and lick the horny fuck twat of Alicia Chua. She wanted to see her boss cum in her mouth. Aznita felt her mouth run dry and she ran her tongue over her red thick lips. She never took her eyes off her boss, Alicia Chua. Aznita's sexy face and her luscious body turned on Alicia Chua even further. Alicia Chua's hazel eyes glazed and she rubbed her hairy cunt faster and moaned louder. Her voice was erotic.

"I feel it cuming... yeah its cumming... aaaaaaaaaaa," Alicia Chua gasped as she kept ploughed her hairy fuck hole with her long fingers.

As she was gripped by the orgasm her body quivered and her cunt gushed out its juices in torrents. The juices dripped down on her thick pubic hair and trickled down to drench her pink anus. The sexy look of Alicia Chua when she climaxed made Aznita go crazy. She felt as if she was about to climax too. Her cunt was wet and ached to be touched. Aznita with great difficulty had to control herself and prevent herself from touching her itchy cunt.

After having enjoyed her orgasm, Alicia Chua pulled her slippery fingers from her cunt and licked them clean. She looked at Aznita and smiled and said, "That was great Aznita! Give me a second and you can do that as I watch."

Aznita was horny as hell and she wanted to do it immediately. She lifted her traditional Malay dress Baju kurung up to her waist and pulled down her white cotton panties. She then sat down on the toilet seat that was still warm and wet from her Chinese boss, Alicia Chua. She spread her long and tanned legs and exposed her pussy that was densely matted with long and curly black hair. Alicia Chua's looked at her Malay secretary's dense haired pussy and her horny looks turned on Aznita to even greater heights. Aznita unbuttoned her Baju Kurung and exposed her huge 38D tits. She sat half-naked with her headscarf called Tudung on her head. She looked great, appealing and intoxicating in this outfit. Aznita squeezed her huge boobs with both her hands and pinched her erect nipples. She hissed and enjoyed the lovely sensation that flowed through her body. She placed one hand on her waiting cunt and started to masturbate just as her Singapore Chines boss did a few minutes ago.

One of her hand was rubbing her itchy and horny cunt while the other was busy working magic on her bouncing tits. Aznita's eyes that were full of lust were on Alicia Chua. She breathed harder and harder as Aznita finger fucked her.

"Do you like watching me?," asked Aznita.

Alicia Chua nodded and licked her big lips and smiled. Aznita wanted her boss to watch her as she finger fucked her. It had been quite a long time since Aznita had a woman. The last one was her Singapore Indian friend Pushpalatha. She had a great butt and a hairy pussy. Pushpalatha had been a wonderful lover. But today her own boss had turned her heat on and as a result Aznita was rubbing her hairy pussy like bitch in severe heat. She wanted to fuck Alicia Chua and taste her Chinese pussy very badly. Aznita like most of the Singapore Malay woman was extremely horny once turned on. She did not want to stop and completely forgot where she was and what she was doing. All that she felt was that her horny cunt was on fire like hell and she wanted to climax.

Aznita slid further down on the toilet seat and brought her other hand from her golden melon tits to her dripping cunt. She shoved a finger into her flooded fuck channel and when it was well lubricated with her rushing juices, she pulled it out and stuffed it into her tight and dark anal hole. This had been Aznita's favorite way of masturbation for years; one finger inside her tight and rubbery anus and the other on her horny clit. Alicia Chua saw the new style and let out a loud moan deep from her throat. Aznita spread her thighs even further for her Chinese boss to watch. Aznita felt a giant wave of orgasm was approaching her. She kept her eyes half shut and she had to bite her thick lower lip to avert a scream from the orgasm that was very close to her now.

stephenL
15-04-2005, 09:56 PM
She rubbed her clit faster and faster until she finally exploded to a shattering wave of orgasm. Aznita felt dizzy and her body convulsed and shuddered violently that she slid off the toilet seat. She felt the twitching of her anal hole on her finger as she was griped by the wild orgasm that showered her again and again. She slowly removed her finger from her tight anus that came out with a pop sound. The sexy Singapore Malay babe Aznita was on her knees on the clean toilet floor of her office. She was panting and she had no panties. Her Baju Kurung was hunched up to her waist while the headscarf, tudung remained intact on her head. Her huge boobs, her hairy pussy and her intoxicating big and wide buttocks that dripped with her juices, were all fully exposed to Alicia Chua, her boss and a strict manager in the whole Finance Center. Aznita just could not believe that. It took a few minutes for the Malay secretary to recover. She dragged herself to her trembling feet and slowly dressed up.

"Aznita you are so wonderful! I had never seen any body doing like that, you made me cum again," Alicia Chua said.

Alicia Chua and Aznita moved to the office. Alicia Chua received a massage from the director. She answered it, "Yes Mr. Phoon, I'll be there in a second."

She told her secretary to watch her panties that she had put for drying in the toilet room. Trying to look as composed and efficient as possible, Alicia Chua took a deep breath and walked into the conference room. She was conscious that six pairs of eyes ogled at her. She thought all these guys had x-ray vision, and they all knew that she had no panties on. Alicia Chua the Project Manager felt her hairy pussy twitching again. Imaginations ran wild in her mind. She imagined that one of them would barge at her, lift her dress and fuck her doggie on the conference table. She grabbed the files from the director and walked out of the room. She felt that their eyes drilled holes on her big butt. The very thought of that made her pussy horny and wet. She dropped the files on the table and gave instructions to Aznita and ran to the toilet.

Alicia Chua sat on the toilet seat, lifted her dress and with a soft moan started to rub her horny clit. She was unbelievably horny again. She needed to cum very badly one more time. As she kept on masturbating she looked up to find that her panties were gone. The thought that Aznita took her wet panties made her even more horny. She moaned loud and brought he fingers to her mouth and tasted her sweet pussy nectar.

"Ms Alicia Chua are you alright?," Aznita barged in and stopped.

There was a look of surprise, amusement and lust on her sexy face.

"Aznita I couldn't help it... I need to cum again... " blabbered Alicia Chua with her creamy thighs wide open and finger fucking as hard as she possibly could.

"Lift up your dress, Aznita. Let me look at your hairy pussy as I masturbate. Please I like looking at your hairy Malay cunt," Alicia Chua said.

Aznita smiled and lifted up her Baju Kurung and pulled down her panties. She spread her legs so that Alicia Chua could have a better look at her hairy pussy. With her Baju Kurung lifted up Aznita walked up and stood in front of her Singapore Chinese boss, Alicia Chua. She was close to her face and Alicia Chua was able to smell the strong scent from her Singapore Malay secretary's hairy and moist pussy.

"You have taken my panties, and I want to take yours," Alicia Chua said.

"Sure my boss, but you have to call me tonight and tell me what you do with my panties, is it OK," Aznita said and smiled.

The sexy Aznita moved herself closer to her Singapore Chinese boss, Alicia Chua and placed her left foot on the toilet and ran her fingers through her own extremely dense and curly black pubic hair. The wet Malay cunt was inches away from the horny Chinese face. Alicia Chua was not able to contain herself any longer.

"Have you ever been with a woman, Aznita?," Alicia Chua whispered.

"Yeah, with my Singapore Indian friend, Pushpalatha," she replied.

Alicia Chua's eyes were glued on the hairy cunt of her Malay secretary. She looked up at her and placed her hands on Aznita's big buttocks and pulled her close to her face. Alicia Chua gasped and placed her mouth on Aznita's wet cunt. The contact electrified their bodies.

"Oh what are you doing Alicia?," Aznita gasped

Alicia Chua had gone too far. She pushed her stiff tongue into the Aznita's cunt slit and started licking her aching clit. Aznita breathed heavily but did not pull away. The horny Singapore Malay cunt got wetter and tastier with each lick of the Singapore Chinese tongue. Aznita moved closer to Alicia Chua giving her boss what she needed. She started to hump her hairy pussy on Alicia Chua's mouth every time her tongue tossed around Aznita's clit.

"It feels so good... go on... " Aznita moaned.

Aznita placed her hand on the back of Alicia Chua's head and pulled her on her cunt. Alicia Chua was in heaven. She had never tasted the cunt of a Singapore Malay woman. It was nectar to her and she tasted the horny wet cunt with desire and passion. The dense pubic hair brushed her face as Aznita rotated her hips. Alicia Chua passed one of her hand and caressed Aznita's broad butt while with the other she stroked her own clit. Aznita moaned louder and humped her hairy cunt on the smooth face of Alicia Chua, faster and faster. The sexy face of the Singapore Chinese babe was all wet with the cunt juices of her horny Malay secretary. Alicia Chua knew that Aznita would soon climax in her big and sexy mouth. She immediately switched hands. Alicia Chua pulled her well-lubricated fingers from her cunt and pushed them gently into Aznita's tight anal hole. The trigger worked and Aznita violently pushed Alicia Chua's head on her cunt and ground her pussy on her boss's sexy mouth.

"Oh!! Yes! Yeah... lick it... don't stop... aaaaaa!!!," Aznita grunted loudly as she was overcome by her wild orgasm.

Aznita's tight anus tightened around Alicia Chua's finger and her body rocked violently and her juices gushed out of her cunt onto Alicia Chua's pretty face. Alicia Chua lapped her tongue and savored the unique nectar that gushed out of a horny Singapore Malay woman's fuck spring well. She swayed her tongue all over Aznita's hairy pussy and her inner thighs and licked up all that was offered. Alicia Chua's hands went back to her own cunt. She wanted to cum badly and she was close. Aznita caressed her Singapore Chinese boss's hair. Alicia Chua buried her nose and mouth in the wet cunt of Aznita and fingered herself to a shattering orgasm. Her whole body shook and trembled as she exploded to an intense orgasm. She hugged Aznita around her big butt and showered her hairy pussy with light and long kisses.

stephenL
15-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Alicia Chua stood up, looked straight into Aznita's eyes and kissed her hard on her sexy lips. Using her tongue Aznita parted Alicia Chua's big lips and darted her tongue into her mouth. They both kissed hungrily for a long time. They both dressed and washed their faces and went into their office. They both sat at their desks and had a cup of coffee when Alicia Chua broke the silence.

"Come on Aznita, tell me about the women with whom you have been with?" asked Alicia Chua.

"There is a lot... " Aznita said and looked straight in her boss's eyes.

"What are you doing to night?" asked Aznita

"Nothing special" replied Alicia Chua

Aznita asked her to come and stay at her apartment and she said that she would invite her Indian friend Julie to spend the night with them. Alicia Chua was delighted at the idea and agreed to it readily.

Alicia Chua reached her home in Clementi and had a hot shower. She spent a lot of time about her dress. She wanted to stun Aznita and her Indian friend Julie. Alicia Chua felt that she was going out on a new date. She wore a knee long skirt with a fold on the side, and a semi transparent blouse that showed her ample tits. She tucked the bra in her handbag to wear it to the office the next day. She wore a silk stocking and a black garter belt. She did not wear any panties with a purpose to drive Aznita crazy.

At 8 p.m. Aznita arrived at Alicia Chua's apartment in Clementi. She was stunning in her modern outfits. She no longer had the traditional Baju Kurung and Tudung that she wore for work. She had a black dress that exposed much of her huge boobs and half of her back. Her hair was done up that exposed the nape of her neck.

"Wow! Aznita you are sexy, do you have a date?" Alicia Chua asked.

"Yeah, with you my dear... " Aznita replied.

They both then drove to pick up Julie from her apartment in Commonwealth Avenue. Julie was 39-yr. old Singapore Indian woman. She had long hair and a slim body. The attractive feature was her face that looked horny and inviting. She wore an Indian dress called Salwar Kameez. Aznita introduced her to Alicia Chua.

"You have a horny face Julie" said Alicia Chua.

They drove to the bar Papa-Joe's located in Orchard road and had a corner table. The table was small and they sat close to each other.

"Tell me of your experience with women, Aznita" asked Alicia Chua and sipped her drink.

Aznita in a low voice told her experience with her Indian friend Pushpalatha. She said that she had a big butt and she loved to lick it all night and day. She described their dildo experiences and their continuous love making fun. Her description had its effect and it had made all of them wet. Julie sat with her legs closed and would spread and close them now and then. Julie felt that her cunt juices flowed down to her throbbing anus.

"I guess Julie is very horny" Aznita said with a wink.

Alicia Chua held Julie's hand and guided it over her knee. Julie moved her hand over Alicia Chua's legs and stopped when it touched the dense pubic hair. She immediately knew that her Singapore Chines friend had no panties on. She moaned softly and Alicia Chua pushed Julie's hands even further until her hand touched her pussy. Julie touched Alicia Chua's hairy pussy with her long fingers. She looked in the eyes of Alicia Chua and brought her fingers to Aznita's mouth. Aznita knew what it had and she licked it gently. Julie licked it after her and Alicia Chua followed it up.

"Let's go... " Aznita said.

When Aznita paid the bill, the cashier whispered in her ears, "You babes are fucking cock teasers, I want to come in that horny mouth of this Indian lady."

Aznita gave him one stern look and they left the place. Aznita drove to her plush apartment in Mandarin Gardens in East Coast Road. Alicia Chua let her skirt unfold and showed her creamy thigh. Julie put her hands between Alicia Chua's legs and caressed her hairy Singapore Chinese cunt with her fingers. Julie's own cunt screamed for attention at the same time. She pushed in her middle finger into the sopping cunt of Alicia Chua and finger fucked her harder and harder as Aznita drove along the highway. Alicia Chua's moans were buried by the radio music that played in the car. Alicia Chua was very wet and Julie had not difficulty finger fucking her. Her long fingers were well lubricated and moved in and out of Alicia Chua's cunt smoothly.

Alicia Chua bent down and pulled Julie's horny face close to hers and kissed on Julie's thin lips. She let her tongue run all over her face and licked it. Julie buried her middle finger deep inside Alicia Chua's cunt when the car stopped at Mandarin Gardens. She finger fucked the horny Singapore Chinese babe in frenzy and soon Alicia Chua exploded to a shattering orgasm. Julie pulled out her wet fingers from Alicia Chua's pulsating cunt and licked her fingers. Soon the three sexy and horny Singapore women were inside Aznita's apartment.

stephenL
15-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Hotties # 4 continue………..

Alicia Chua and Aznita decided that they first please their horny Indian friend Julie. Alicia Chua kissed Julie on her sexy mouth and flipped her tongue over her teeth and gums. Without breaking the kiss they started undressing each other. Alicia Chua reached Julie's back and pulled the top of her Salwar Kameez. Julie unbuttoned Alicia Chua's blouse and pulled it off. Aznita watched them undress each other and she undressed herself. Now the tits of the Singapore Chinese woman and that of the Singapore Indian woman were fully exposed and their erect nipples rubbed against one another's. Alicia Chua broke her long kiss and placed her fingers on Julie's pantyhose. She knelt in front of the horny Singapore Indian babe and pulled it down slowly. Julie's thick black pubic hair was quite visible through her transparent white lacey panties. The thin fabric was too small to cover all of her dense pubic bush that peeked out from all sides of her panties.

Aznita moved closer and lifted Alicia Chua up and undid her skirt. She stepped out of it and stood in front of Aznita and Julie in just her black garter belt, dark silk stocking and high heel shoes. The Singapore Chinese cunt was on fire.

"Julie you have so much hair on your pussy," remarked Alicia Chua.

Alicia Chua went behind Julie and massaged her firm tits and kissed her neck. Julie purred like a kitten and threw her hands back and she turned to face Alicia Chua. Aznita pressed Alicia Chua down on to Julie's tits. Julie's tits were not that big as compared to Aznita, but were firm and tight. The horny Singapore Indian babe's cunt ached like hell to be touched, licked, sucked, and fucked.

"Take her to the bed, Alicia," said Aznita caressing Julie's perky tits.

Aznita led the way and held their hands. Alicia Chua sat on the bed and Julie unhooked her stocking and garter belt. Aznita pulled down Julie's panties. Julie had long, curly black hair that matted her pussy in a dense canopy. Her pussy lips were long, puffy and dark. Her butt was round, firm and tanned.

"Julie needs a big cock, I guess," whispered Aznita.

The three horny Singapore women were totally naked. They hugged each other and kissed. Facing the bed was a full-length mirror on the wall. They enjoyed their own naked bodies on the mirror. The three beauties ran their hands all over each other's bodies. Julie's smooth and tanned skin and her dense black pubic hair turned on Alicia Chua continuously. This was the first time that she in the company of an Indian and a Malay woman. Alicia Chua touched Julie's smooth thighs which send goose bumps all over her body.

"Aznita tell us your experiences with that Indian lady Pushpalatha," Alicia Chua asked Aznita.

Alicia Chua turned around and saw that Julie had started to masturbate. She asked her to spread her legs wide so that she could have a better view of that hairy and horny Singapore Indian cunt. The sight of Julie's dark pussy turned on Alicia Chua and Aznita greatly. Aznita asked Julie not to climax but to go slow. The sexy Singapore Chinese babe was so dam horny that she immediately rushed to Julie and buried her face in her thick pubic jungle.

"Julie, I want to lick you until you cum and drench me with your juices" Alicia Chua blubbered out.

Julie spread her legs as far as she could and Alicia Chua snuggled between them and glued her mouth on the Indian pussy. Her tongue started to explore the folds of Julie's thick outer labia and dived deep into her hot and gushing fuck hole. Watching her Chinese boss licking her Indian friend's pussy turned on the Malay hottie Aznita and her pussy was on ravaging fire. Alicia Chua was very excited and tasted Julie's cunt and smacked up her cunt juices. She sucked on Julie's hard clit and flicked her tongue over it again and again. The horny Julie screamed and twisted her body. Aznita moved close to Julie and began to lick Julie's hairy pussy along with Alicia Chua.

Alicia Chua worked on Julie's clit while Aznita licked Julie's cunt lips. She pushed in four of her fingers into the sloppy cunt of Julie and finger fucked her at the same time. Julie had never been eaten like this before. A horny Singapore Indian cunt was being ravaged by two hungry mouths... one horny Singapore Malay mouth and one Singapore Chinese mouth. Julie could not handle the double pleasure and she screamed and twisted her body either way. She bucked up her hips and swayed her head on the bed.

"Oh yes fuck me... lick me... ohhh... faster... faster... " Julie yelled at the double pleasure that she received.

stephenL
15-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Aznita forced her fingers in and out of Julie's hairy cunt while Alicia Chua held Julie's hard clit between her teeth and gently nibbled it. Julie could not hold any more and she climaxed and groaned loudly, that rocked the entire apartment. She came hard into Alicia Chua and Aznita's mouth at the same time. Her cunt juices gushed out in torrents. The Chinese woman and the Malay woman lapped and drank the juice that gushed out of the Indian cunt until the last drop. Aznita felt her own orgasm approaching and she rubbed her face on Julie's wet pussy until she reached her climax. She moaned and grunted into Julie's furry cunt.

Aznita pushed her fingers into Alicia Chua's cunt and moved it in and out until her Chinese boss exploded to a wild and lasting orgasm. Alicia Chua kept licking Julie's cunt until the orgasm faded away from her. Mixed with the cunt juices and saliva Julie's thick cunt hair was plastered to her cunt and her black pussy was open and looked like an opened flower. Julie had her hands folded up that showed her armpits which was covered with a dense growth of black hair. Her horny face and her black hair in her armpits were an erotic sight and were good to turn on a man or a woman alike.

"Julie you taste good, I could go on licking you for ever" Alicia Chua said and wiped her face that was covered with Julie's cunt nectar.

"Let's do it again" Aznita said and spread Julie's legs even wider.

Julie moaned and did not want the fine pleasure to get away. She wanted both of them to suck and lick her cunt again and again. The Singapore Indian was extremely horny. Aznita touched the wet pubic hair of Julie and said that it was soft and bushy. Her hands sent shivers all through Julie's slim but sexy body. Julie's moans were an encouragement to Aznita and she immediately pushed her finger into Julie's waiting fuck hole. Julie closed her eyes and moaned. Alicia Chua moved close and began to caress Julie's firm tits with both her hands. Aznita brought her mouth slowly to her Indian friend's hairy pussy and Julie felt the hot breath of her horny Malay friend.

Julie pushed her pelvis up and Aznita's thick lips finally made an electrifying contact on her waiting pussy. Julie was in heaven. She screamed and pushed again. Aznita let out a loud moan and drove her stiff tongue deep into Julie's cunt. Julie twisted her body, but Alicia Chua kept her in place by holding her tits. She had Julie's nipples between her fingers and rolled them.

"Julie you taste good" Aznita said and licked Julie's pussy like a real pro.

Aznita used her agile tongue for a while on Julie's clit and then pushed in another finger into Julie's slippery and horny fuck twat. The second finger drove her wild and she cooed like a wood pigeon. Alicia Chua now moved one of her hand to Julie's firm butt and pushed her finger into her black and tight anus. Julie's tits, cunt and her anus were all been taken good care of. When Alicia Chua's finger entered in her tight anus, Julie screamed and bucked up her hips.

"I love that Alicia... fuck me... make me cum... oh... yeah... " Julie grunted loudly.

Aznita sucked on Julie's cunt perfectly as though she had been a lesbian all her life. Alicia Chua and Aznita moved their fingers in unison in and out of Julie's tight holes. Soon Julie had a mind-blowing orgasm. Aznita licked and drank every drop of Julie's pussy honey. Julie hugged Alicia Chua and kissed on her big lips and thanked her for her friendship. She then kissed Aznita for showing her what real pleasure was.

That was not the end. Aznita opened her closet and took out a long double-sided vibrating dildo. It was flexible and huge with two bulbous cock heads on either end. Aznita had a huge collection of adult toys like dildos, butt plugs, vibrators etc. She used them frequently whenever she felt horny. Alicia Chua and Julie sat on the bed facing each other with their legs spread wide. Both their hairy and horny pussies were spread open. Aznita held one end of the dildo and rubbed it on Julie's hairy cunt while Alicia Chua looked on. Julie reached down and pulled her cunt lips apart with her fingers. She moaned softly. One seeing this Alicia Chua did the same thing. Aznita prodded at the horny Indian cunt with the dildo.

Aznita pushed the other end into Alicia Chua's waiting cunt. She pushed the dildo deep into her hot Chinese cunt until it hit the hilt. Julie's cunt as well as Alicia Chua's cunt was filled with the thick two-sided dildo. Their cunt lips were stretched wide and the black cunt hair formed a good rim around the sex toy. Alicia Chua rocked her hips that moved the dildo in and out of her cunt. Julie followed her and soon the two Singapore women were rocking each other on the thick dildo. Aznita smiled and she loved the fun.

Aznita found the control knob of the dildo and turned it a little. The toy twisted around and began to drill Julie and Alicia Chua's pussies. The pleasure was two folds and the horny women moaned and rocked their bodies faster when the dildo slipped out of Alicia Chua's cunt.

stephenL
15-04-2005, 10:07 PM
"Do it on Julie first... " Alicia Chua said pushing the dildo inside Julie's horny cunt.

She moved near Julie and kissed her sexy lips and her horny face. Julie moaned and her fingers caressed her clit. Alicia Chua watched in fascination as the dildo vibrated in Julie's cunt. Aznita moved the dildo into Julie's wet cunt even further. She pushed and then pulled it out and then pushed it back in inside Julie's cunt, the way she always masturbated. Julie's moans grew deeper and louder. When half its length had disappeared, Aznita turned the control a little more. The dildo pulsated and growled to a snarl in her hand. Julie lay her head on Alicia Chua's shoulders and Alicia Chua continuously kissed her on her sexy face.

"Aaa... uunngg... more... more... aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!," Julie groaned loudly.

Aznita pulled the vibrating dildo from Julie's craving cunt and then pushed it back in. The toy slid more easily as Julie's cunt cream lubricated the ribbed shaft. Aznita loved the erotic face of her Indian friend and she began to pump the dildo in and out of her cunt. Julie moved closer and pulled the big boobs of Aznita and twisted her erect nipples. Alicia Chua squeezed Julie's firm boobs with both her hands.

"Yeah that's it Aznita... faster... harder... harder... fuck me... " yelled Julie as Aznita worked the dildo in and out of her hairy fuck twat.

Aznita pumped it harder and shoved it in as far as she could. Aznita and Alicia Chua watched the horny Singapore Indian babe buck her hips up and grunt. Aznita's hands found her own fuck tunnel and she probed her clit. Aznita watched how Julie's dark and puffy cunt lips clung to the dildo shaft and how it moved in and out with every stroke. Julie groaned loudly and she was near her orgasm. Her hips bucked, her voice got louder, and her brown nipples bulged out. Aznita turned the control knob all the way to its maximum. The dildo roared. Julie pressed her body forward and down and sank more on the dildo.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... " Julie yelled as she was at the verge of her orgasm.

Aznita twisted and rotated the vibrator inside Julie's throbbing pussy. Julie continued to scream from her throat. Her body flopped back over Alicia Chua. She drew her knees to her chest and shook. Alicia chua hugged Julie and did not let her move. Aznita rotated the vibrator inside Julie's hot cunt again and again. She climaxed to a shattering orgasm. She screamed from her throat as she climaxed and Aznita still kept the dildo doing its job inside Julie's fiery cunt. She kissed her Indian friend on her lips and slowly pulled out the toy when the orgasm faded away.

"I never thought that I will cum like that... " Julie said.

Alicia Chua looked at the dildo that was slick with Julie's cunt honey. She lay down next to Julie and spread her legs and pressed the dildo into her pussy. She felt the size and it was nice and filling. Aznita helped her Singapore Chinese boss raise her knees higher and push the dildo all the way into her gooey cunt.

"Feels good... " Alicia Chua muttered.

stephenL
15-04-2005, 10:09 PM
She moved the dildo in and out and soon Alicia Chua had her orgasm. Aznita kept the dildo pressed deep inside Alicia Chua's cunt while she enjoyed her orgasm. Julie helped Aznita pull the dildo from Alicia Chua's cunt.

"Lie on the bed and show us your big butt, Aznita... " Julie said holding the dildo.

"These Singapore Malay women all have big butts and I love them," said Alicia Chua looking at the voluptuous butt of her Malay secretary.

Aznita rolled over on the bed and her big and wide butt was up in the air and her knees were far apart.

"Relax my dear Malay friend with a big and hot butt," Julie said and smiled.

Alicia Chua parted Aznita's thick cunt lips while Julie guided the huge dildo into Aznita's horny and hot Malay fuck hole. She snaked it around Aznita's sexy cunt. When half of the instrument had disappeared into Aznita's hairy cunt, Julie switched it on.

"Ungggg... aaaaaaaaaaaaa... " Aznita mumbled into the sheets as the dildo hummed with her.

Julie worked more and more of the device into her sexy Malay friend. She twisted and turned the dildo inside Aznita's wet fuck twat. Alicia Chua stroked and slapped the luscious big butt cheeks of her horny Malay secretary. Julie advanced the control of the device.

"Auungggggooooooooooooo," Aznita screamed in pleasure.

The horny Indian beauty shoved the vibrating dildo in and out of her sexy Malay friend's buttery cunt. She pressed it this way and that way and twisted it in all directions. She watched how the thick cunt lips of Aznita clung tightly to the huge shaft as she pulled it out. Aznita's dark anus throbbed in and out as Julie kept working on the fuck hole. It did not take long for the horny Aznita to reach her orgasm. Julie sensed that soon and she turned on the vibrator to its maximum and kept it pressed inside the horny Malay fuck hole of Aznita. Alicia Chua massaged Aznita's dark anus with her fingers and increased her pleasure.

"Ohhhhuunggg... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Aznita grunted and bucked up her big butt.

Aznita's big butt cheeks waved and shook like a jelly as the waves of intense pleasure washed her body to the shore of an intense climax. Aznita came and came in torrents. Her pussy pulsated as never before and her cunt walls gripped on the dildo like a tight rope. Aznita clamped on the monster dildo as it roared inside her fuck booty. Julie kept it inside her cunt even after Aznita had climaxed more than five times. Alicia Chua kissed her Malay secretary's big butt.

"Julie that was wonderful and thank you," Aznita said and kissed her sexy Singapore Indian friend on her horny lips.

The three horny Singapore women kissed each other and licked the dildo to taste each other's cunt juices. They hugged each other and went to sleep with a refreshed mind and body.

stephenL
16-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Hotties # 5........

A horny Singapore girl gets in all her holes

I first met this horny looking Singapore Indian lady at aunty Noraini’s birthday party. Aunty Noraini was a Singapore Malay lady and she turned 45 last year. She held small celebration for her colleagues and friends at her bungalow in Paya Lebar Road. I was introduced to Julie, the Singapore Indian woman by aunty Noraini at the party. Julie was Singapore Indian woman in her late thirties. She had a slim and firm body with nicely proportioned feminine structures. The most attractive feature was her face and her lips that looked very horny. The moment I saw her, I felt like stuffing her sexy mouth with my throbbing cock. She had silky black hair that dropped a little over her shoulders. She had big eyes, sharp nose, and big lips, firm tits and a round butt.

Julie wore a green colored sleeveless Salwar, the traditional north Indian dress. Her creamy and tanned arms were very sexy. I was amazed when I had a glimpse of her underarms that had bunches of long black hair. The sight was damn erotic and I immediately developed a hard-on. The sight of her tanned arms and the jungle of black hair in her armpits were worth a million. I guess most of the male guest at the party were turned on too. Julie was a horny Singapore Indian hottie.

I sat in a couch that occupied a corner of the living room, when Julie came over with glasses on orange juice on a tray. She smiled at me, and bent herself to help me pick a glass. I looked straight into her eyes and dropped the glass that broke to pieces on the floor. She felt sorry and immediately started to wipe the juice that was on my pants. She was very close to me and I could smell her natural fragrance. It was erotic. I also had a good view of her armpits and its thick tuft of black hair. Julie noticed my hard-on.

“Is some one naked here?” she asked me.

“No, why do you ask Julie” I asked her and pretended to look around.

“Just saw the bulge between your legs” she said pointing to the big bulge between my legs.

“Yeah, your horny face and your unshaved underarms with its thick black hair, is the naked woman out here” I said pointing to her thick unshaved black hair in her armpits.

“Hmmm…you are funny, Richmond” she said and twisted her tongue over her sexy lips.

“What do you want to do to me armpits?” she asked and sat next to me and placed her hands on the bulge in my pants.

“Julie, I want to fuck your armpits and shag into its thick black hair” I said and kissed on her cheeks.

She raised her arms and circled my shoulders and I smelled her armpits. The scent was erotic; it was a mixture of her deodorant and her sweat. I kissed her hairy armpits and moved my lips all over the thick black hair.

“Your cock looks big” Julie said as I kissed the hair in her armpits.

“Its big, I know that Singapore women love big and fat cock” I told her.

“Mine is big too…” she said and I immediately knew what she meant. She meant that her cunt was big too that could easily take on a big fat cock.

I kissed her horny face and licked the thick hair in her armpits. We decided that we meet the following day in Julie’s apartment for a long fun. But I was extremely horny and I asked this horny looking Singapore Indian lady for a quickie to which she readily agreed. We both moved to a room that was near the storeroom and locked the door. There were a lot of guests and our departure from the living room was not noticed at all.

I sat on a chair and Julie hurriedly unbuttoned my trousers and pulled out by erect cock. She was amazed at its size and a soft moan escaped her sexy lips. The cock was almost 12 inches in length and it was thick. Like most of the Singapore Malay and Indian women Julie too loved big cocks. Her horny face, her tanned arms, and the dense black hairy in her armpits turned me on even further and my cock attained its fullest size in her warm hands. She used both of her hands to hold the base of my throbbing cock and began to lick the shaft from the base. When the tip of her tongue touched the base of my cock I had goose bumps all over my body. Julie’s face was a cock teaser and she was a pro in cock sucking. She moved her tongue from the base of my cock all the way to its head and flicked over my pee-hole before repeating the whole process all over again.

She held the base of my cock and let her tongue slide all over the throbbing shaft like pro. I was not for her slow teasing and I immediately wanted to stuff her mouth with my cock. I grabbed her head and rubbed my wet cock all over her horny looking face. Julie closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of my cock on her soft skin. I moved it all over her eyes, her nose, and her cheeks and around her sexy lips. I gapped open her lips with the tip of cock and rubbed the tip on her teeth. The feeling of her teeth on the tip of my cock was awesome and I felt like brushing her teeth with my hard cock. Julie moved her face still closer to my cock and she placed the bulbous cock head between her lips. The cock was too big for the mouth and the horny Singapore Indian hottie had to open her mouth to the fullest extent that was possible. Her mouth was wide open and I shoved my cock inch by inch into her waiting mouth. I managed to push slowly and the cock head entered her mouth. It was thick and big and Julie struggled hard to swallow the monster cock into her mouth.

My cock had to struggle to enter her mouth and the shaft rubbed against her teeth. Julie’s had her mouth fully opened and it was stuffed with a monster cock. Her cheeks bulged out in contours trying to accommodate the fuck meat. When my cock plunged into the pool of saliva in Julie’s horny mouth I was turned on and my cock grew a few more inches in her mouth stuffing Julie’s mouth completely. The sexy lips were tightly bound to the shaft of my cock, and I thought of it as her cunt lips. Julie kept gurgling and drools of her saliva rolled down out of her mouth to her cheeks. I held her head and guided her mouth over my throbbing cock. I slowly pulled it out and plunged it in again into her mouth as though I was fucking her cunt. Julie’s hot and saliva filled mouth reminded me that her cunt would be juicy too. I caressed her cheeks as I began to mouth fuck this horny looking Singapore Indian hottie. Slowly I increased my pace and my lubricated cock was now moving in and out of her mouth rather smoothly. Julie let out soft moans and choked at times when my cock hit her throat. She had her eyes closed and enjoyed the whole session.

stephenL
16-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Hotties #5 continue....

Holding her head I fucked Julie’s mouth steadily and little faster by now. My cock was all slick and wet with her saliva and built up a huge load. I didn’t want to tell her that I was about to cum. She held my firm butt tightly as I kept ramming my cock in and out of her horny mouth. With a few more strokes my cock stiffened even further and the first shot of cum was in her mouth. Julie felt the taste and looked up at me. I smiled and pumped it without any pause. A huge load shot off from y hard cock and filled her mouth. It was in torrents and the hot cream overflowed in her mouth and drooled out in chains. Her saliva and my hot cum ran down her cheeks and I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Julie’s mouth was full with my hot cream and she immediately went into the toilet to clean her mouth and face.

Later at the dinner we deiced that we meet at her apartment the following day. The next morning I arrived at Julie’s posh apartment in Maryland Park. Her kids had already left for school and her husband was away in Indonesia on business. Julie’s answered the door and was in a sleeveless nightgown that totally revealed her tanned arms and the thick tuft of dark and long black hair in her armpits. I immediately hugged her and kissed on her horny lips and let my tongue run over her face. I sucked her lower lip and then her upper lip and darted my tongue deep into her mouth and enjoyed the every inch of her mouth. Julie dabbed her tongue on mine and we locked in a deep and passionate kiss for a log time. I pulled her nightgown off and Julie had no inner garments. Her thick pubic jungle caught my attention first and I settled down to pleasure this horny Singapore Indian woman with my tongue.

I threw Julie’s long legs over my shoulders and moved my face closer to her amazon pubic forest. The hair growth was dense that it completely covered her pussy lips and the slit. The fragrance was erotic. Her pussy throbbed continuously and the tuft of black and curly hair bulged up and down. I blew over the thick hair and the hair swayed smoothly.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” Julie moaned softly as the warm air swept over her thick pubic forest.

To begin my cunnilingus on Julie I first planted a strong and a wet kiss on her hairy pussy that electrified her body. She wrapped her legs over my head and pulled me onto her pussy. The kiss sent goose bumps all over her sexy body and I knew what this horny Singapore Indian lady wanted very badly. Using my fingers I slowly brushed her pubic hair onto one side to have a look at her pussy lips and the slit to her horny fuck hole. I moved the hair to the sides and found her pussy lips. This Singapore Indian lady had a pussy that matched those of Singapore Malay women. Julie’s pussy lips were long, thick and pouting. The thick and puffy lips extended down to her dark anus. Sure like most of the Singapore Malay women, Julie could easily take in a 14-inch cock easily into her cunt. She had a slim body but she had a big and deep fuck twat. She had a horny face that deserved a big cock too. The flowing cunt juices made Julie’s pussy lips moist. The upper labia pouted out and her clit was hidden within the folds. I electrified her again with another wet kiss. I moved my tongue over her thick pussy lips and moistened them with my saliva. My tongue meticulously moved around her cunt opening and licked her gently without any rush.

I held her thick pussy lips between my lips and nibbled them gently with my tongue, when Julie let out a lout moan. Her voice was erotic and it turned me on even more. I licked the dark areas of her inner thighs and moved back to her cunt again. The thick dark hair was all wet now and lay plastered to her skin. Julie’s big cunt was spread open with the black hair plastered to her skin. Her inner walls of her horny fuck twat were pink and warm. Her cunt throbbed for more attention and it wanted a thick cock deep inside. Julie kept moaning louder and louder. I nibbled her thick pussy lips and they bulged out inside my mouth. I brushed my lips all over her wet pubic hair and pleasured this horny Singapore Indian beauty immensely. I held her pussy lips between my index finger and thumb and moved it up and down in a circular pattern. This moistened her cunt walls even more and her cunt juices gushed out in torrents.

“Aaaaaauuunnggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaa…” Julie moaned louder and wrapped her legs tightly over my head.

I closed her pussy lips with my fingers and spread them out. Her cunt juice formed sticky threads between them when I spread them open. I slowly moved my fingers to her upper labia and spread it open to explore her clit. Her nice clit was hidden between the folds and I proded it with the tip of my tongue.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…” Julie grunted loudly when the tip of my tongue ran over her erect clit.

Her head fell back on the couch and her sexy mouth was open. Her voice was extremely erotic as it originated from her throat. I flicked my tongue over her clit and brought her close to her orgasm. But I did not want her to reach her climax that easily. I wanted to delay it and make her beg for it. But the horny Singapore Indian beauty was in a rush and she kept rocking her hips and ground her pussy hard on my face.

“Lick me to orgasm…don’t stop…faster…faster…” Julie groaned.

stephenL
16-04-2005, 04:03 PM
continue Hotties #5

Knowing Julie’s urgency to orgasm, I once again sucked on her succulent pussy lips before turning my attention to her clit. I clipped her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue over it again and again. I reached up and dug into her hairy armpits. The long and thick tuft of black hair in her armpits was warm. I tightly grabbed the bunch of black hair in her sweaty armpits and kept flicking her clit with my tongue. It was a combination of pain and pleasure for this horny Singapore Indian beauty. I grabbed the hair in her armpits hard and she yelled erotically. She bucked her hips up and signaled her approaching orgasm. I nailed her clit with my teeth and nibbled it hard when Julie exploded to a shattering orgasm. The intense of her orgasm was great.

“Aaaaauuungnnngggguuunnggaaaaaaaaaaa…” Julie yelled that rocked the apartment.

Her body bounced and rocked for several minutes as the deep orgasm over took her body. Her moth was open and she moaned and grunted as she twisted her body. She pushed her hairy pussy on my mouth and kept it hard until the deep orgasm ebbed out. I let go her armpit hair that I grabbed while pleasured her clit. Julie let out a soft breath. She lifted her head and smiled at me.

“That was simply superb…” she said.

Julie’s pussy was wet from her cunt cream and my saliva. Drops of cunt cream glistened like pearls on the dark pubic hair. The cunt juices dripped down to her inner thighs and then rolled down to her dark anus making it wet. I carried Julie to her bed and dropped her on the soft cushion mattress.

She was spread eagle and the dark hair in her armpits and pubis turned me on at once. The rock hard cock throbbed for a long action.

“Julie I am going to fuck you hard…you are damn sexy and erotic” I said and covered her naked body with mine.

I kissed on her sexy and intoxicating lips and massaged her firm tits at the same time. I raised her legs up and pressed her knees to her chest. This gave me full access to her steamy cunt and her throbbing anus. I moved my fingers between the dark passage that lay between her cunt and her anus. Her thick pubic hair extended down to her dark anus and it was an awesome sight. I massaged around her anus as I kept sucking and licking Julie’s horny face. I wanted to fuck this horny Singapore Indian lady’s mouth at the same time as I fucked her big and hairy cunt. But this would mean I need two cocks.

I placed the tip of my cock at the moist entrance of Julie’s horny fuck twat and slowly pushed it in. The thick cock spread her cunt lips like a spear and moved in slowly. Her pussy was hot and wet and sucked in my cock like a quicksand. Though Julie had a big cunt like those of Singapore Malay women, it was hot, wet, and deep. She could take in 10 inches of my big cock in her cunt with no problem at all. Her thick cunt lips were stretched to its limits and my cock rubbed on her juicy cunt walls. The pleasure was many folds. I licked over her legs and caressed around her anus as my cock drilled her pussy. Her wet pubic bush brushed my crotch until my cock hit the hilt.

My balls lay on her throbbing anus and we remained in this position for a long time. Every second her hot cunt milked my cock and it grew by a few more inches inside her pussy and stretched it even further. Her upper labia were stretched too and her hard clit rubbed on my thick cock shaft. I dug under her shoulders and hugged her tight and began to fuck my horny Julie. Her intoxicating and horny face turned me like a wild man and I wanted to fuck her brains out and fill her cunt with my hot cream at once. But I decided not to do that but to fuck her slowly for a long time. Julie had a horny face and that was enough to keep my cock always hot and hard.

I raised myself and plunged back in and began to pound this horny Singapore Indian lady who matched a horny Singapore Malay woman. Singapore Malay women are known to be wild in bed and their stamina is such that they would stay fucking all night long. Julie proved that Singapore Indian women were no exception to that. My cock was all wet with her cunt juices and it slid in and out of her cunt easily. It rubbed on her clit each time and double Julie’s pleasure. Julie moaned and grunted loudly as my cock bored in and out of her big cunt. Her cunt walls pulsated each time my cock went deep inside and her thick cunt lips bulged in and out with each stroke. I pressed her legs hard and kissed her lips and slowly increased my pace. Singapore women love big and thick cocks and Julie loved my thick shaft that filled her cunt completely. Julie was in heaven and her moans got louder and louder. My drilled her pussy in and out and her juices sprayed all over her inner thighs.

“Yeah that’s it, fuck me even harder and deeper…aaaa…” Julie groaned as my cock pumped her hard.

I supported my arms on either side of her body and put my weight on them. I raised myself and pushed my cock as deep as it would go into Julie’s horny cunt.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…uunngggg” Julie yelled and bucked her hips up as my cock went even deeper inside her juicy cunt.

I fucked this horny Singapore Indian beauty with deep and hard strokes. Her thick pussy lips were stretched around the shaft of my cock like a spread flower. The warm cunt lips clung to my shaft and moved in and out with every stroke. Julie raised her arms gave access to her thick hair in her armpits. I buried my head in her hairy armpits and enjoyed its sweaty scent. This drove my lust even to greater heights and I pumped her cunt even harder. The erotic scent of her armpits drove me crazy and I fucked her really hard. “Oh yeah, that’s it…aaaaaa…uunnggg…aaaaaaa…yeah…” Julie groaned as my cock bored in and out of her cunt in a fast pace.

I ran my hands around her firm buttocks and squeezed the buns. I kissed her sexy lips and flicked my tongue over her nice teeth. My tongue went deep inside her mouth and tasted her warm saliva. The taste of her saliva, the scent of her sweaty and hairy underarms and her horny face turned me on more and more and I began to fuck Julie in frenzy.

“Oh yeah harder and harder…fuck me harder my baby…” Julie yelled.

Her cunt walls became warm and her moans got louder. I rubbed her hairy pubic mound as I kept up my pace of fucking Julie. I knew she was close.

“Fuck me harder and make me climax…fuck me harder…” Julie cooed and raised herself to suck in more of my cock inside her horny fuck tunnel.

I sucked her lips again and again and continued to pound her pussy. She hugged me tightly and screamed out as she was gripped by an intense orgasm. Her lips opened and her head swayed and her body bucked. Julie came in ripples and her cunt lips clung to my cock very tight. Her cunt juices rushed out and the sticky nectar moistened her pubic hair and drenched my cock. I did not stop fucking her even as she reached her climax. I went on fucking her horny pussy and Julie floated in an endless orgasm that she had never experienced in her life. I kept sucking her lips and slowed down my strokes and helped her to enjoy her orgasm.

I wanted to change position and fuck this ever-horny Singapore Indian beauty. I pulled my cock that was drenched with her sticky cunt juices. I held my cock in my hand and rubbed it over her wet pubic hair. The feeling was great. I asked Julie to lie on her stomach with her hands and legs spread wide. Her cunt was pressed on the soft sheets beneath. I let my hands roam over her firm and tanned butt. I kissed her lovely butt and her bare back. Julie moaned softly as my wet lips brushed over her sexy butt. I spread her butt wide and kissed on her throbbing dark anus. Julie’s anus was black and round. I dug my hand under her crotch and grabbed her wet pubic hair when Julie raised her butt up. I pressed it down and licked her smooth thighs and made them wet with my saliva.

stephenL
16-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Aaaaaaaa…feels good…aaaaaaaaaaaaa” Julie grunted as I fucked her harder and harder.

Whenever I felt I was about to explode, I slowed down my pace and delayed my orgasm. Julie was an intoxicating Singapore Indian lady and I wanted to keep my cock stuffed inside her cunt forever. Her mouth and her face looked horny. Her cunt was tight and increased the friction between my cock and her tight cunt walls. Within no time I felt that I was about to explode. I fucked her harder and harder and pulled it out as I reached my orgasm. I spread Julie’s butt and pressed my cock head on her black anus when orgasm struck me. The hot cream sprayed out of my cunt on to Julie’s round and black anus. I held my cock in my hand and moved it in the dark crevice of her butt. The hot cream that erupted from my fuck pole soon filled the passage and covered her black anus with the white cream. I spanked her ass with my cock and the last few drops of cum fell on it like pearls. Julie lay like that while I moved near her face and kissed on her sexy lips.

Julie’s horny face turned me on and my cock sprang back to full erection. To our shock something happened. The bedroom door opened and Julie’s nephew Samurai stood there. He looked shocked and there was a big bulge between his legs. Samurai was 25 years old and studied at the Ngee Ann Polytechnic. He has always dreamt of fucking his Singapore aunty. Julie looked disturbed and immediately got up to cover herself.

“It’s OK Samurai, come and join us” I said.

“No…” Julie purred.

“Its OK Julie…” I said and Samurai removed his clothes.

Samurai’s cock was big at least 10 inches and was stiff as a bone. Julie was surprised to see her nephew’s cock in full erection. Samurai had fantasized her aunty in all possible scenarios. He loved to see her naked and fuck her to his hearts content. Today he had his luck. I moved over to the couch and sat with my legs spread wide. My rock hard cock was straight up like a flag mast. I motioned Julie to come near me and sit on my cock. The horny Singapore Indian beauty stood in front of me facing her nephew Samurai.

“Julie you are going to take my cock in your hot butt” I told her.

“Its too big and it will hurt my hole” Julie purred.

“Julie aunty that’s going to be fun and I want to fuck you my darling aunty” said Samurai looking at his aunty’s hairy pussy and her armpits.

I positioned Julie’s firm butt near my throbbing cock and guided her to it. Julie spread her butt cheeks wide apart with her hands and I placed my cock on her puckered black anus. Samurai gave me a bottle of baby oil and I liberally applied it on my cock while he applied on his aunty’s dark anus. He pushed several of his oil slick fingers inside Julie’s tight anus and lubricated it. Julie kept her butt cheeks spread wide and pressed herself on my oily cock. From the other side Samurai helped her by pressing her slowly on my cock. When the tip of my cock touched Julie’s puckered anus she let out a soft moan.

“Come on Julie you can do that…give a deep breath and press on” I told her.

“Aaaaauunnnnggggggmmmmmmmmm” Julie grunted and pressed her anus on my cock.

“Yeah Julie aunty you can do that…” Samurai encouraged his horny Singapore aunty.

Julie did it. She pressed herself on my cock and her black anus opened like a tiny fish mouth and my cock head filled the opening. Holding her hips I pushed my cock and it inched slowly inside her tight anus. I lifted myself and pushed my cock inside inch by inch. The oily cock shoved into Julie’s anus slowly but smoothly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…” Julie grunted loudly as the thick cock bored into her tight anal hole.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her gently on the thick shaft. Her anus opened fully and my cock went in smoothly. The tight rubbery ring of her anus clung to my cock like a tight noose. Julie’s anus was extremely tight and the tightness brought me close to my orgasm. My cock lay buried inside her tight anus and I hugged her waist and let her stay still for her anus to adjust to the new entry. Julie’s head was thrown back and I kissed on her lips. She let go off her hands from her butt cheeks and they wrapped my cock like a soft sandwich. The feeling was awesome. Julie was now on me and her legs were wide spread. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders that gave full access to her hairy armpits.

“Unnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg” Julie purred and twisted her body and enjoyed the feel of my thick cock inside her great ass.

“Now it’s your turn Samurai to fuck your Julie aunty, fuck her as you wish while I have her pinned down on my cock” I told Samurai.

He was very thankful and moved himself near his horny Singapore Indian aunty. He loved her hairy armpits. He placed his mouth on her armpits and enjoyed the hair and the scent. He licked Julie’s armpits over and over again and lashed his tongue all over the dense black hair and soon made them wet with his saliva. Julie’s pleasures were doubled and she grunted and roared loudly. I moved my hands all over her nice belly and massaged it. My fat cock throbbed inside her warm anus. I wanted to fuck her as I fucked her cunt but let her nephew enjoy for a sometime.

stephenL
16-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Samurai grabbed Julie’s armpit hair between his fingers rolling and tweaking. Julie loved it. He grabbed her armpit hair and pulled it making Julie to let out a loud moan. He again went to kiss her armpits and lick them for a long time. Having satisfied with that he moved to her cunt. He placed his mouth between her legs and let his tongue roam all over his horny aunty’s sweet pussy. He licked harder from the beginning and soon brought Julie to an intense orgasm. Julie twisted herself and her tight anus throbbed on my hot cock. I licked all over Julie’s horny face as was in the throes of her intense orgasm. Samurai spanked his cock on Julie’s hairy pussy and his pre-cum sprayed over her soft belly.

He spread his aunty’s legs even wider and in a swift motion shoved his big prick inside her hairy cunt. Julie did not expect this and she yelled. His cock was fairly thick and it tightly filled her pussy. The horny Singapore Indian beauty was filled with cocks both in her pussy and anus. Julie had never been fucked in both her holes before. Her body pulsated in pleasure. Samurai and I licked and kissed her horny face over and over again. All she could do was to just remain still and moan loudly. Her thick pussy lips wrapped Samurai’s thick cock like a tight mouth and he loved it. He loved the sight of her dense black pubic hair around his thick cock, that lay buried deep inside Julie’s horny and wet pussy. He grabbed his aunty’s armpit hair with his hands and began pounding her hard. His whole cock was drenched with Julie’s pussy cream and it slid in and out of her cunt smoothly. I could sense his cock when it entered her pussy each time. I couldn’t hold it any longer and I wanted to fuck Julie’s butt at the same time.

“Let’s fuck your horny aunty together” I told him and he agreed readily.

Julie was now sandwiched between both of us. We stood up and wrapped our arms around her. Samurai buried his face in one of Julie’s armpits and grabbed the bunch of black hair in his mouth. He held her hips tightly and slammed his cock in and out of her steamy pussy. I spread Julie’s butt cheeks and started fucking her tight anus. Her anal sphincter muscle slung to my cock tight and increased the friction. I pulled it out and plunged it on slowly.

“Yeah… Oooohhhhaaaaauuunnaggaasssshhhooooo…” Julie screamed as she was pumped in her pussy and ass at the same time.

While Samurai was busy enjoying his aunty’s hairy armpits I kissed all over her horny face. I spread her butt cheeks even wider and increased my pace of drilling her tight anus. Her small tits jiggled as the cocks bored in and out of her pussy and anus. The tightness of Julie’s anus brought me to my orgasm sooner than I had expected. The thick spew of cock cream sprayed out of my hard cock and filled Julie’s rectum. I kept my cock buried deep inside Julie’s anus until I emptied all of the cream inside her horny rear twat. I stayed on and held her hips and went on sucking her juicy lips. Samurai kept up a steady pace and fucked the brains out of his horny Singapore Indian aunty. I pulled my cock out of her tight anus and it came out with a “Pfoot” noise. Julie’s tight anus closed to its tightness at once.

“Haaaauunggggggggggggggggggggg” Julie let out a lout moan as my cock slid out of her tight anus.

I immediately retired to the washroom to clean my cock and let Samurai fuck his horny aunty to his desire and fantasy. When I returned Samurai was still fucking Julie. They had moved to the bed and Julie had her knees folded to her chest and Samurai pounded her like hell with his big cock. The horny Julie moaned loudly and bucked her hips up to receive his thrusts. I moved near them and kissed Julie on her lips.

“Samurai, fuck her even harder and make her cum” I whispered to him.

He smiled and increased his pace and his cock moved like a swift piston in and out of Julie’s juicy cunt.

“I want to shoot my load in her hairy armpit” he said.

He kept on fucking Julie until he was at the verge of his explosion. He pulled his cock out of Julie’s cunt and went near her hairy armpit. I filled Julie’s cunt with my hard cock and continued to fuck her. Julie folded her arms up and showed Samurai her hairy armpits.

“Yeah that’s it my horny and sexy Julie aunty…” he cooed in joy.

He knelt near her left armpit and pressed his cock on the dense mat of hair. Julie moved his cock up and down with her hand and soon his cock cream sprayed all over her armpits and covered the dark hair with his white cum. He then moved to her right armpit and did the same. He rubbed his cock on the dense hair. The ticklish sensation made him erupt again and he filled Julie’s right armpits with his hot cream too.

I fucked really hard and tweaked Julie’s clit when she exploded to a lasting orgasm.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…” Julie cooed as she came in torrents.

I kept fucking her ever after she had reached her orgasm. I continued to stroke her clit and she was struck with another wild orgasm. She came again and again and yelled that rocked the whole apartment. Samurai now stuffed his cock inside his horny aunty’s mouth and brushed her teeth with his cock. He lifted her upper lip gently up and moved his creaming cock all over her teeth and gums. He pushed his cock deep to her throat and filled it with his hot cream. He pulled his wet cock and rubbed it all over this horny Singapore Indian lady horny face.

“That was wonderful Julie aunty…” he said and tweaked her tits.

I went on fucking Julie with no end. Her pussy walls pulsated and sucked in my cock deep inside each time. Her dense pussy hair was all wet with her juices and lay stuck to her skin. Her loud moans told me that Julie was appraoching another orgasm, when I fucked her really hard.

“Don’t stop fuck me harder really harder, yeah that’s it, I want that’s it…aaaaaaaaaaa” Julie yelled and pressed my hips when she was bolted to another rocking climax.

As she was in her throes of her wild orgasm I pulled my cock out of her cunt and shoved it directly into her mouth and filled it with my hot juice. Julie gargled and the torrent juice flowed out of her mouth to cheeks and finally to her neck. The horny Singapore Indian Julie lay spread eagle after being thoroughly fucked in all her sweet and horny holes. Her mouth, her hairy armpits, her hairy pussy, her tight anus, her soft belly and her smooth thighs were all covered with white cock cream.

“Did you like that Julie?” I asked her.

“The fuck of my life…it was damn wonderful” she purred and sat up on the bed.

“You got to introduce to us your Malay colleague Nor fidiyanah” I told her.

“Sure I will, she loves huge cocks and loves to fuck all night” Julie said.

“I know Julie, all Singapore Malay women are hot fucks and crave for huge cocks…I love Singapore Malay woman’s big boobs and big butts” I told her.

“I love Malay women too” Samurai said.

Julie went into the washroom to clean herself. Samurai and I made some coffee to get rid of the tiredness.