PDA

View Full Version : Tia gong if work in property or construction, if got china trip sure u get free F

justwanadoit
10-03-2013, 11:58 PM
ESP when u rep client side, those potential supplier will arrange for u swee swee.

Can bros here share exp, pls

taetae888
11-03-2013, 12:22 AM
mostly is ''eng siew'' <---(in hokkien) means entertain.. like supplier wants you to give them job and projects. sure do swee swee give you lah.

cuscorex92
11-03-2013, 12:05 PM
takin on such offers,notin is free,bear in mind u'l b expected to do ur 'part' to return favour

jameschong1
12-03-2013, 12:54 PM
ESP when u rep client side, those potential supplier will arrange for u swee swee.

Can bros here share exp, pls
========
not tia gong but true!
but depend on what class of proeprty agent u are?
i sold properties in malacca, jb, kl & china - of course they entertain me like king.
not tia gong but tok gong!

Yardstick
12-03-2013, 05:34 PM
TS, I am in the construction line as an engineer/consultant. Yes, there are cases like that happening. Not just when you go China but anywhere. Even in Singapore.

My advice is to avoid them. It will not be to your benefit at the end of the day given the chinese saying, "Na Ren Shou Duan, Chi Ren Zui Ruan".

In fact, whenever I receive gifts or red packets, even during CNY, I will report to my boss/superior. As for all the invitations? I only stick to the dinners and lunchs. And skip the drinking and Karaoke.

Afterall, it is better safe than sorry.

acidicavex
12-03-2013, 05:36 PM
========
not tia gong but true!
i sold properties in malacca, jb, kl & china - of course they entertain me like king.

Mai BS lah 10k cheapo.

jameschong1
12-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Mai BS lah 10k cheapo.
=========
10k a month - u can earn this amount meh?
selling acid? or ass?
I never offend u but u backside itchy come to lick my balls?

Johnston
15-03-2013, 04:38 AM
Fellers just ignore JamesChong - he's high class and all that we know.... blah blah blah.... :D

But honestly corect me if i wrong, when you chasing the large property or contructuion contacts / deals - what is 1000 or even 10000 spent on pussy to entertain the client ............

ignore james , heed bro yardstick - he speaketh truth :D

asdfghjkl
15-03-2013, 12:47 PM
tia gong earn! ;)

jameschong1
15-03-2013, 01:00 PM
heed bro yardstick - he speaketh truth :D
=======
truth? u pray to hor sun better.
yardstick - will poke stick into your backyard

inc.
15-03-2013, 04:07 PM
========
not tia gong but true!

I am confused, as a property, you either represent seller or buyer and act as middle man to earn commision right? so shouldn't you be the one entertaining and por them? role reversal?

TS, I am in the construction line as an engineer/consultant. Yes, there are cases like that happening. Not just when you go China but anywhere. Even in Singapore.

Afterall, it is better safe than sorry.

That is true for if you work in a consultant firm. Accecting such "gift" will seems like you are accepting bribe as the consultant represent the owner and have to remain very neutral.
if you are a contractor its different story, so long you sarpok their goods, its fine cos its deem as entertainment. Such usually comes in the form of factory visits and can be everywhere not limiting to china.
However such overseas trip does not comes everyday and usually for bigger contract sum project.
Bosses usually don't bother about such things as it is common knowledge in the industries. They tend to close 1 eye so long it does not compromise the interest of the company.

Just my personal opinion.

ColdBlood99
15-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Say no to corruption.

Ethic
Integrity
Honesty
Observance of statutes, rules and regulations.
Accountability

I believe over china should be very cheap why would you want to have your supplier to give you free fuck? Negotiate for the best for your company but not yourself.

Yardstick
16-03-2013, 02:31 AM
Yo... High class wannabe. The chinese has a saying, you walk your path, i walk mine. Don't get me involve in your crap.

Milfey
16-03-2013, 05:20 AM
This is common culture in not only china but many countries as well, 1st or 3rd world

aceone10
16-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Say no to corruption.

Ethic
Integrity
Honesty
Observance of statutes, rules and regulations.
Accountability

I believe over china should be very cheap why would you want to have your supplier to give you free fuck? Negotiate for the best for your company but not yourself.

China products may be cheap (or not so now aday) but to enter into local supply market especially new brand / supplier, "buying heart" is still a must especially in construction industry.

acidicavex
16-03-2013, 09:32 AM
I am confused, as a property, you either represent seller or buyer and act as middle man to earn commision right? so shouldn't you be the one entertaining and por them? role reversal?

For the 10k rupia puberty agent only.

Back to TS topic yes they have this social entertainment budget. So it is quite norm for them. When the owner,consultant,main con to be entertain over there oversea that is when they are invited outstation to do factory witness test or site visit etc. but some whom I would say those who prefer to stay away will choose other form of entertainment like golf etc.

There is always a risk of being leak out of one personality. I quote u a real example. One of my boss bought the client and a consultant over to china for a factory visit. They extended 2 days after that my boss and the client choose golf over ktv and massage for their 2 days of r&r but the consultant choose otherwise. Well word leaks like say that how I came to know.

Such favor are consider entertain so actually there is nothing to be expected from the client or consultant. Unless they are offering monetary than that is a whole different ball game.

ColdBlood99
16-03-2013, 11:50 AM
China products may be cheap (or not so now aday) but to enter into local supply market especially new brand / supplier, "buying heart" is still a must especially in construction industry.

you want free bonking and get yourself into trouble by corruption?

just because of a hole? no way