PDA

View Full Version : Jailbaits.... How to control????

loo_poop
10-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Good day everyone,

I am in my twenties and somehow I am very into girls from 14 to 18. Am I the only grown up who still has a thing for teenagers? I like them cos they are sorta caught in the middle between innocence and maturity. Btw, I am not a pedo, I'm not interested in children or whatever. I just find the aforementioned age group particularly attractive.

There were a few times I was in the library and I would see those schoolgirls sitting on the floor, oblivious to their own sitting positions and offering me a glimpse of what they are wearing beneath them.

I wish I could fight these temptations cos I don't really dare to let people around me know of my fetish. Am I the only one?

ColdBlood99
10-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Good day everyone,

I am in my twenties and somehow I am very into girls from 14 to 18. Am I the only grown up who still has a thing for teenagers? I like them cos they are sorta caught in the middle between innocence and maturity. Btw, I am not a pedo, I'm not interested in children or whatever. I just find the aforementioned age group particularly attractive.

There were a few times I was in the library and I would see those schoolgirls sitting on the floor, oblivious to their own sitting positions and offering me a glimpse of what they are wearing beneath them.

I wish I could fight these temptations cos I don't really dare to let people around me know of my fetish. Am I the only one?

please spare the youngster! i can wear school uniform if you are interested, i can sit any position if you like. but make sure you dont puke! :D

rat967
10-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Bro u r in danger zone!
Can Kna rotan!!

by73
10-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Ts,dun think u r d only 1.. But if u r losing it(control),do get professional help.
Bless u..

justwanadoit
10-03-2013, 10:36 PM
many pedo go Thailand , Cambodia, Vietnam or even china . Not saying u pedo but tink u will find wat u wan there

suzuka8
11-03-2013, 12:01 AM
u not pedo? u cannot control? 14 years old is still considered a child.
u need help before it is too late.

Good day everyone,

Lucifer666
11-03-2013, 12:23 AM
please spare the youngster! i can wear school uniform if you are interested, i can sit any position if you like. but make sure you dont puke! :D

Ha ha..... This is a good one.... TS is sick in the head.... If you are saying any gals that is in JC or Uni, that is still ok. 14 years old is only sec 2, you sick prevert. :mad:

happpy
11-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Good day everyone,

""""I am very into girls from 14 to 18"""" still no PEDO ............. u r a BEAST :mad:

genesis01
11-03-2013, 02:52 AM
""""I am very into girls from 14 to 18"""" still no PEDO ............. u r a BEAST :mad:

tell me 16 i still erm.... find it young leh though may be on legal unpaid age.

he say 14 to 18.... 14!?!? that 1 not children meh? kim siew leh.

harunoki
11-03-2013, 04:06 AM
Is it Japan where 14 is legal age for sex?

megardstorm
11-03-2013, 06:37 AM
Bro u r in danger zone!
Can Kna rotan!!

Not CAN. Is confirm kANA. :D

144Upper
11-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Is it Japan where 14 is legal age for sex?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia

In the People's Republic of China the age of consent for sexual activity is 14 years, regardless of gender and/or sexual orientation.

144Upper
11-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Good day everyone,

I am in my twenties and somehow I am very into girls from 14 to 18. Am I the only grown up who still has a thing for teenagers? ..... Am I the only one?

You definitely are not the only one. But in Singapore the age of consent for sex is 16.

144Upper
11-03-2013, 09:04 AM

Some girls in 12-14 already look like they are 16 to 18!!!
Nowadays, very difficult to tell especially after make up.

Icebreg79
11-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Not CAN. Is confirm kANA. :D

Bro not just confirm .... Is confirm + guarantee + chop !! N extra bonus of free cock up e ass daily when in there !!! 😁😁😁

loo_poop
11-03-2013, 01:08 PM
When I started this thread, I knew that there would be a lot of negative reactions. I was being sincere in my question.

Yes, call me names. call me bastard. But I bet, when a girl that is 15 years old, who dresses up quite well and pretty, walks past you, you all confirm will beo. I'm just voicing out my situation. Of course I know the legal implications, and rest assured I've not touched anyone underage.

When I meant 14-18, I meant sch girls in general. Honestly, you think you can differentiate between a 14 year old and a 16 year old that easily. or a 16 year old and a 18 year old that easily?

MORALLY, if I make advances to a girl that has just reached her 18th birthday, I'm ok? But if I make advances towards a girl that is one day behind her 18th birthday, oh I'm a pervert, a pedo, a whatsoever.....

Point to ponder guys......

comm
11-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Bro lets clarify 1 thing, are u interested in them more as a friend or someone they can look up to.....or are u only interested in them sexually

by73
11-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Ts, 1st of all, everybody including u , r entitled to their own opinions..
2nd , d remarks u get, good or bad, r expected as tis is aft all a open forum.
If it really bothers u tat much, i would suggest u think twice b4 sharing ur thoughts..:)
Just my 2 cents..:)

newyorker88
11-03-2013, 03:20 PM
When I started this thread, I knew that there would be a lot of negative reactions. I was being sincere in my question.

Point to ponder guys......

Brother, just a point to note, if you want to have sex with any gals, and you think they are very young, do kindly check their IC. Those who are under 18, better dont touch.

Young gals now days grow up fast and they mature fast too, due to better nutrition and so on. However, that does not mean that their physical body is ready to be a mother yet. Their pelvis bones are not ready yet.

As for me, I prefer MILF, becos of their service they give. SYT or young gals( 18 or 19) like people to pamper them, and ask for alot of this and that. If you are into a relationship with gals of such age, you will find that it will not last, as they do no really know what they want in life as well yet...

As you wrote that you are in your twenties also, I do suggest you open your eyes and mix with more people first before settling down. SYT are anytime, if you have money, but does not mean they will last.

hitler
11-03-2013, 08:01 PM
I like school girls too, but tell yourself not to look for those 14-16 kind of age. Not only they are too young, you will also get into trouble with the law.

16 itself is borderline. Can get into trouble for sexual grooming or paid sex.

17 and above still safer, which means you are looking at Sec5 to JC/ITE uniformed girls :)

gboyboy123
12-03-2013, 03:57 AM
If it's just to beo... You can head for the nudist/naturist websites out there. I do know of a nude beach in Australia. :D

ByPass
12-03-2013, 04:33 AM
Having thought's that are not right is not a crime. Having actioned on thoughts that are not right makes it a felony bro. Think carefully on your fantasy.

newyorker88
12-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Having thought's that are not right is not a crime. Having actioned on thoughts that are not right makes it a felony bro. Think carefully on your fantasy.

Create a thought reap an action

Create an action reap a habit

Create a habit reap a destiny.

beware of your own thoughts

Summerhillt
12-03-2013, 01:07 PM
bro alwyas spare a thought for your backside..

asdfghjkl
10-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Then poly or JC girls okay? :o

romeolin
14-04-2013, 11:52 PM
So many fake people here. I dont find it weird to find a blossoming young adult attractive. Im sure everyone here has encountered a young teenager you find attractive.

I think its ok to meet girls of that age and perhaps even date them. But of course dont get yourself into trouble by having sex with them until they are of a legal age.

ve123
20-04-2013, 11:46 AM
But some of them in their school uniform really look damn appealing, especially the JCs ones.