PDA

View Full Version : Aston and Happy Ending

Angry100
10-03-2013, 06:30 AM
On one of the afternoons, I was having lunch in a coffeeshop which has Astons Express and it is near a popular place selling Caskets.

I sat down ate Astons, look across see got one hotel call Aqueen. but anyway, that's not important. After eating I went to collect my car, but then pass by one MP which has a white signboard with lots of nice nice tuina zhen jiu kind of pictures. I gian to see what is in store. Went in, again saw the tuina and zhen jiu kind of pictures with all the vital points highlighted hanging all around. Maciam like a super clean MP lidat. The Chinese lady boss milf ask me how long i want. I say one hour since it is 40 or 45 bucks nia.So I say ok luh. Then she wanted to find me change but realise she doesn't have change, so tell me the ML will massage 70 minutes instead of 60 min for me. I say anything, as long as massage is good, I happy.

I was led to the room and waited a while in the massage room. Then the PRC ML came in, with make up, looks okok la. age approx 28. Not ugly, but not very pretty also. She came in, straight away start to press my neck. At first i thought wah not bad, she know how to press. Then after 1 minute, she started rubbing my back and around back area, all maciam piano. I tell her please don't play piano on my back. She ask me turn around and she will help me massage. The moment I turn around, she point to my dick and tell me she is only good in massaging and servicing this. I sian diao, know i up a pirate ship liao, tell her how much she charge, she says 100 for FJ. Luckily I smart, told her I have only 50 on my pocket so will she help me FJ. I didn;t expect her to say yes but she did. Wah, I super happy.

She climb on top of me, make me aroused, then tell me to keep quiet as her boss doesn't allow such things in her place.She become cowboy while I am the horse.I bth, pump pump until shiok shiok, then i think she pump too hard, my didi become soft cuz too hard impact,so she got out and led my left hand fingers to touch her pussy, wah, super wet sia. No wonder she ok with 50 bucks. She was super horny at that time and just wanted a dick in her.

Then after I make her wetter by fingering her for a short while, she says she want " Wo YAO, ke yi ma?"
I say, " ni yao wo jiu gei, bu shi hen sui bian?"
She came close to my ear then sa jiao to me "ge ge, bu yao zhe yang ma.lai ba, ni rang wo kuai le wo gei ni wo de shou ji hao ma,wo men gai tian zai wai mian wo rang ni gen shuang"
Since I also horny liao, I pump her doggy style and then after that missionary to finish it off.

FR:
Looks: 7/10
Body: quite shapely,abit of bah, B+ to C cup
Massage: 3/10 ( She must be a pianist )
Damage: 100 including FJ
rtm: Will not, cuz got her private contact number already ma lol

I left a happy man but not because of the massage cuz it was non existent. The FJ was quite nice. She says next time FJ she special offer for me, 70 only and room I book my own, normally she charge 100 de. Will pass contact to brothers who can help me boost my point tally and power. I am super low on points now. Also, the massage girl tell me to only pass contact to people I trust cuz she scared kana raided.

Interested parties can PM me.

rapier1978
11-03-2013, 12:52 AM
On one of the afternoons, I was having lunch in a coffeeshop which has Astons Express and it is near a popular place selling Caskets.

I sat down ate Astons, look across see got one hotel call Aqueen. but anyway, that's not important. After eating I went to collect my car, but then pass by one MP which has a white signboard with lots of nice nice tuina zhen jiu kind of pictures. I gian to see what is in store. Went in, again saw the tuina and zhen jiu kind of pictures with all the vital points highlighted hanging all around. Maciam like a super clean MP lidat. The Chinese lady boss milf ask me how long i want. I say one hour since it is 40 or 45 bucks nia.So I say ok luh. Then she wanted to find me change but realise she doesn't have change, so tell me the ML will massage 70 minutes instead of 60 min for me. I say anything, as long as massage is good, I happy.

I was led to the room and waited a while in the massage room. Then the PRC ML came in, with make up, looks okok la. age approx 28. Not ugly, but not very pretty also. She came in, straight away start to press my neck. At first i thought wah not bad, she know how to press. Then after 1 minute, she started rubbing my back and around back area, all maciam piano. I tell her please don't play piano on my back. She ask me turn around and she will help me massage. The moment I turn around, she point to my dick and tell me she is only good in massaging and servicing this. I sian diao, know i up a pirate ship liao, tell her how much she charge, she says 100 for FJ. Luckily I smart, told her I have only 50 on my pocket so will she help me FJ. I didn;t expect her to say yes but she did. Wah, I super happy.

She climb on top of me, make me aroused, then tell me to keep quiet as her boss doesn't allow such things in her place.She become cowboy while I am the horse.I bth, pump pump until shiok shiok, then i think she pump too hard, my didi become soft cuz too hard impact,so she got out and led my left hand fingers to touch her pussy, wah, super wet sia. No wonder she ok with 50 bucks. She was super horny at that time and just wanted a dick in her.

Then after I make her wetter by fingering her for a short while, she says she want " Wo YAO, ke yi ma?"
She came close to my ear then sa jiao to me "ge ge, bu yao zhe yang ma.lai ba, ni rang wo kuai le wo gei ni wo de shou ji hao ma,wo men gai tian zai wai mian wo rang ni gen shuang"
Since I also horny liao, I pump her doggy style and then after that missionary to finish it off.

FR:

I left a happy man but not because of the massage cuz it was non existent. The FJ was quite nice. She says next time FJ she special offer for me, 70 only and room I book my own, normally she charge 100 de. Will pass contact to brothers who can help me boost my point tally and power. I am super low on points now. Also, the massage girl tell me to only pass contact to people I trust cuz she scared kana raided.

Good Fr... just upz u..

Brandon608
11-03-2013, 01:40 AM
please share contact , thanks

cheonger1
11-03-2013, 11:12 AM
hi can share the place?

DegenerationX
11-03-2013, 03:08 PM

FR:

Nice FR, but TS, this time she charge $50 for FJ and next time is $70? More expensive leh. Thought usually when become regular liao will be cheaper?

kiki123
11-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Hey bro, mind PM me her number please?

IwanU
11-03-2013, 05:46 PM
can share ctc?

huatah1
12-03-2013, 10:08 AM
can bro share?

今晚打老虎.
12-03-2013, 12:42 PM
mind sharing the location of the MP and her ctc?
haha
=)

Thanks

mohawkjo
12-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Bro share contact pls!! :P

Angry100
12-03-2013, 04:22 PM
she super horny that day i guess. And also I already gave the entrance fee 50 bucks expecting a massage and told her I left only 50. But in the end she gave me a didi massage plus fj only. Never give me other massage. That's why she say next time arrange outside she let me happy happy and charge cheaper for FJ.

skids
13-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Bro, the place u mention is not difficult to find, the place is not too bad. Reception girl is ok to mi, lead me to the room n I go for a shower, but the massage girl comes in is a teenager look n demanded 100bucks for a handjob, she can't massage also, so negotiate wif her and she said 80bucks, I said no way, I only pay 60max for hj, then she say 60 dont do anything can or not, I questioned her back that isn't I paid 45 for ur entrance, now u demanded more...., I said I wanted a refund of the entrance, then she say this will put her into trouble, seem like now I more trouble than she, I wanted my refund and go off... No mood Liao. Sad I will quit from now on, go back to my usual place, 100bucks I can have my girl till I out of shots.

To all other cheongers, the pass hc days are over, if u guys still have regular place jus go back there, dun waste ur time, cash and petrol hunting ard.

UnlimitedShot
15-03-2013, 02:15 PM
bro, can share with this lady ctc?

rapier1978
18-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the ctc, very easy to find along Northeast Line.

Very long never have such good massage already. As boss kept checking out so have arrange another to meet her for a good session.

happpy
19-03-2013, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the ctc, very easy to find along Northeast Line.

Very long never have such good massage already. As boss kept checking out so have arrange another to meet her for a good session.

R U Sure is at northeast line .............

Moltres
19-03-2013, 02:01 AM
please share contact , thanks

karmeekarmee
19-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Location easy to find. Was around the area for lunch so drop-in. Shabby place with simple fittings. Good massage by prc and without prior GQ / prompting from me or agreed price, she continued from massage to eventual full service. Not much a looker but quite a shy gal. Zero stero cos 'boss doesnt allow' but her expression said it all... paid her mkt rate and left a sextified man.

Extra point cos she took initiative and nv once bring up the $$ subject.

Ps: looks like points is everything that matters in this forum. Pls up my point if u find this FR useful.

aldof.hilter
19-03-2013, 03:31 PM
R U Sure is at northeast line .............

Well, now the nearest MRT is North east line... Only when they open the Downtown line it will be nearer... :D

Man of Tiger
19-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Can share location and that lady's name? Thanks