PDA

View Full Version : wellness

nickhornz
13-04-2005, 09:36 PM
looked in the papers, saw this ad $38 for 90mins.wah looked like a gd deal. so rushed down for a gd massage.neck was really stiff, so needed a good massage. Eh guys, i really had a stiff neck.. not a stiff dick, at that point of time. This you've got to believe. :)

anyway reached there climbed up a striaght stair case, and wow.. it was like a fishtank w/o the tank. haha 4 gals sat down. its like u can choose who u wanted.

The first gal was wearing a yellow top and short black skirt. WOW! just wanted to eat her there and then.

Second gal was wearing a long skirt and a pink top. ok ok lah

Third one had these HUGE tits.. and the cleavage was showing so badly. I couldn't resist. Was praying they'd anwser my plea.

fourth one.. so so also.

Anyway so i went to the room. Aiyah no attached bathroom. so no shagging. sian a bit. But then the gal with the HUGE tits. i confirm around D size. She tried to converse with me, however my chinese is like an african speaking english.

Anyway she asked me if i wanted a body scrub and i agreed to pay 10 bucks more. She asked me to lie back and massages really well. it really took my stiff neck a little bit away. then after like 30 mins, she turned me around and started massaging my chest. As she was doing that, her big tits were coming ever so close to my mouth and grinding my forhead. I buay tahan liao. cos her cleavage was so POWER! it was like almost poppingout. So fair and i just wanted to grab it! ..And then she popped the question ' whether i wanted a handjob?' she actioned it to me of course. I agreed but only after the shower. She nodded her head.

I went to have my shower. came back and wah surprisingly she asked me to turn my back and started giving me an oil massage. this one really was heavenly massaging. was damn good! then she hit my lower back.

Started to massage my butt and spread it apart and massage in between my ass. she put more oil and stuck her finger in and was like penetrating my ass. Damn! Sounds GAY! but no it was so shiok boy, cos he rother hand was below my balls massaging it aldo. it was soooooooooooo shiok!... she then turn around. and lifted up her skirt.. placed her ass on my legs! wah felt so warm her pussy area. i dunno if she does this to all her customers. she carrid on massaging my ass and balls for almost 15 mins i buay tahan liao! i just wanted to grab her tits and fuck her. too bad cannot fuck!.. sian.. but still she grabbed my cock and massaged it.. carressed it.. she knew wat she was doing. then she allowed me to pull her breasts out!... WOW! it was HUGE. i mean HUGE! so shoik. i started sucking on it.. and she started to orgasm a lil. then i squeezed her butt and almost wanted to do a 69, but i resisted, for some reasons. But still i licked in between her tits.. and her moaning sent me crazy. she stroke it.. harder and harder ... with her soft gentle hands.. and her tits.. woah! it was huge.. i SHOT my load...

then come TCSS session... asked me to come back soon

Face: 8/10 CFM look
Body: 8/10 smooth skin
Height: 7/10 around 167cm
Boobs: 10/10 at least 36D! i think bigger man! and smooth, fair and wooooooooah this was the package with BOOBs!
HJ: Skillfully done.. but wish i cld have her for dinner!:)
BJ: NA
FJ: Na
Really enjoy to watch her boobs bouncing.
Sound: 7/10 nice moans...will really turn u on! Guarantee! ....
Environment: 8/10 quite dark.
Damage: $48 (massage) + $50 hj
RTF: Oh yeah!

Place: 16 north Canal Road #03-01

raider123
14-04-2005, 11:54 PM
Bro,

Your FR sounds too good to bee true. I will give you the benefits of doubt. I will visit this place to see myself... :p
Hopefully i get the same treatment as you...

airbrush
15-04-2005, 11:16 AM
I agree it is too good to be true but I sense someone is advertising here.

raider123
15-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Bro Airbrush,

Actually it is perfectly alright to advertise. All business need some form of advertising to create awareness. BUT it is not acceptable to raise the expectations of consumers and then the product turns out to be otherwise... :) Hopefully what bro nickhornz said is true. Well I don expect the same treatment but then at least the gals describe must tally...

JackieChan
15-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Bro,

Your FR sounds too good to bee true. I will give you the benefits of doubt. I will visit this place to see myself... :p
Hopefully i get the same treatment as you...

haha... we should moderate our expectations, indeed, one man's meat may well be another man's poison. do share wif us if this place is half as gd as bro nick described

msdn
15-04-2005, 09:17 PM
99.9% advertisment. (i'm not saying cannot adv.)
will chk this joint out this weekend and post an FR for bros here... :p

Ice2005
15-04-2005, 10:35 PM
Went to try this place alrdy. I think most of the samester here also do the same that why the business there very good. I was the last the fill up the room. So no choice of lady or even room.

Tried this gal from Wu Han Eastern China but think already a PR here. The package is at $38 + free mosah or 1.5h at $38. Since time constrain took the 1h package.

Look 5.5/10
Boo A cup -(never touch)
height 1.6m
BJ - not offer
HJ - 7/10 (did a little of JG. Did this during the mosah, but she position herself in between my leg so no auto roam :( )
FJ - did not ask and not convient as not sound insulation.

RTD must think twice have many better place to go.

I do agreed that the thread starter is indeed advt this pl. Do seems to have the out of the world feeling. :( . But if you are looking for a good Massage, then if it the place. Quite good strength in the massage.

This is my personal finding. No offence.

nickhornz
16-04-2005, 11:43 AM
bros i am sorry if you feel that i am advertising the place. i never intended to.

In fact, for one i cant speak chinese.

I went with my friend with the urge to go for a clean massage and i think the rest came as a bonus.

Sorry for as you guys say 'making it sound too good to be true'..

but i hope those bros who do go and receive the same treatment will voice out too.

owen10
16-04-2005, 02:27 PM
bros i am sorry if you feel that i am advertising the place. i never intended to.

I went with my friend with the urge to go for a clean massage and i think the rest came as a bonus.

but i hope those bros who do go and receive the same treatment will voice out too.

well bro nickhornz nice of u to haf shared yr FR here. if u thk ur airing yr honest views then fear not wat other bros thk. posting in a forum such as SB is sometimes controversial as views, opinions n tastes differ btn individuals. u may say Zoe Tay is pretty wif 9/10 looks but i may thk otherwise ... maybe a 7/10. On tt day d gal may b in gd mood n gave u extra good treatment, but on a certain day she may haf her PMS n hence give other bros sh1t treatment ... sooooooooo tis kind of things veri difficult to say la.

i rmbr more than a yr ago, i had clashes wif this SB forumner SPORTSMOTOR. not sure if he's still ard or under diff nick liao. his promotion of d shop was quite obvious as he made his adverts in diff threads of d forum n even made PMs to bros to promo tis gal. n d std of d gal he promoted was totally different fr wat me n a few other bros tried. in d end his name got so smelly n he slowly faded fr d forum.

personally i feel tt, if d owner wants to advert his joint in SB it's ok as long as his claims r valid n d gals n svc r up to d stds he claimed (or at lease close la). BUT if many other bros haf tried n d stds deviate substantially d owner is onli plotting his own downfall as few ppl wd wanna trust him then. there r too many TN/HCs ard, bros can always go elsewh. :)

raider123
17-04-2005, 12:48 AM

Bro I hope you don't be offended by what I say. I appreciate your initiative to share FRs. Actually, It is you people that made this forum a lively place. I am just actually a social samster here who don cheong these places so often. I depend a lot on the FRs as a guide to spend my Vitamin M... Hope you have a nice weeked... :)

Mclaren
17-04-2005, 03:53 AM
where is this place exactly and wat is the name of this place?wats the name of the gal with huge tits massage u? is it 38 dollars for 1.5 hr?

Mclaren
17-04-2005, 03:56 AM
i hope she is not he.wats her name?

nickhornz
17-04-2005, 05:42 PM
thanks bros for ur guidance.

haha for one i cant be the owner cos i cant even properly speak to the chicks in mandarin.

i totally agree with ur zoe tay concept. i for one dont rate her as chio. i think she's just very talented. i think chio are the celebrities like fiona xie.

anyway yeah the chick's name is anna pronounced with a chinese slang so it sounds like ah na or something.

she's a lil on the chubby side. but her tits make up for everything.:)

DO_YOU_BJ
18-04-2005, 12:01 AM
Hey, who deleted my FR posts?
2 of them somemore.
Geesh!!!

TheWatcher
18-04-2005, 08:41 AM
Hey, who deleted my FR posts?
2 of them somemore.
Geesh!!!

Your post is located at -> New Shop at North Canal Road, which is actually
talking about the same joint...