PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried "outercourse"?

peeper
08-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Outercourse is the opposite of intercourse. Which means no penetration and only grinding or rubbing the cock on the outside of the pussy till ejaculation.

Recently experienced it after wifey denied intercourse with me as we are trying out the cuckold lifestyle. Intercourse is only reserved for her bf. The experience is actually quite good. She came back after a hot session with her bf and she ride me and rub her pussy on my cock while telling me what her bf did to her. Her pussy was wet from her previous session and I'm getting sloppy seconds leaking from her pussy and lubricating my cock. A few times my slippery cock acidentally penetrated her but she quickly removed and went back to grinding. i knew she was horny too but she had me tied to the bed post so there's no way i can play cheat. She grind me till ejaculation as I shot all over my stomach and she proceeded to lick the cum off me. I have been denied intercourse for a week so far and the torture is excruciating as I had to abstained from sex and masturbation. Only getting outercourse from her after she had fun. We are determined to try this out and see how far we can take this.

Anyone tried outercourse before? Care to share your experience?

sggamer
09-03-2013, 12:34 AM
eventually you will not be able to control and accidentally penetrates more .. hehe.

Dsolsz
13-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Prefer blowjob haha

sounding
13-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Tried last time while dating my wife. Yes, I am her 1st man. She wanted to save it for our marriage. Both of us were feeling good during outercourse. Even after married we sometime will do that as a role play before intercourse. :rolleyes:

peeper
13-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Tried last time while dating my wife. Yes, I am her 1st man. She wanted to save it for our marriage. Both of us were feeling good during outercourse. Even after married we sometime will do that as a role play before intercourse. :rolleyes:

Glad to know I'm not the only one enjoying outercourse. I agree with bro gamer that the chances of accidental penetration is there and that's actually what makes it exciting and fucking horny. The guy can do it to make the gal beg for penetration as well. I will rub her pussy lips with my cock, sometimes accidentally slipping it in and quickly withraw until she cannot take it and always ends up begging me to fuck her hard and fast.

louis19
13-03-2013, 11:42 PM
I tried this with my gf. we were fooling around in the shower and washed up really nice first before the deed. quite clean so i went down on her in the shower for some foreplay. after that we started by doing in facing each other. lifted her left leg up and let my dick just slid along her pussy lips and occasionally hitting her clit. turned her on so much. then i spin her around, and asked her to push her ass back and grind my dick along her pussy lips. really damn shiok. BRO-TIP: since my hands were free, one hand can use to massage and grab her tits. the other hand can reach forward and cup my dick against her pussy, to maximize the pressure against her pussy. for me, it worked and my dick could also glide along her clit. can also ask her to keep her legs close together so that it's tighter, for more pleasure. it was so fucking wild in the shower. and we came hard together. awesome time:)

sony2002
14-03-2013, 02:59 AM
I guess doing in shower in standing position only possible if both of you about same height?

Anyway, I have been doing outercourse with even condom on, to avoid unwanted pregnancy

Actione
14-03-2013, 03:04 AM
Its more like sensual stimulation instead of sexual stimulation

hahahihihoho
14-03-2013, 07:35 AM
I believe the correct term is "dry humping"

rat967
14-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Yes! Try before with wife during foreplay!!
U can hear e sound pussy rubbing e dick!!!
Wow.. fantastic Feeling... lol

freezetheDB
14-03-2013, 07:46 PM
in my early teenage years, always dry humped my minah gf. Young and inexperienced, only know one move that is to play with nehneh from behind while rubbing my hardon against her butt

Johnston
15-03-2013, 04:19 AM
Outercourse is the opposite of intercourse. Which means no penetration and only grinding or rubbing the cock on the outside of the pussy till ejaculation.

Anyone tried outercourse before? Care to share your experience?

This is also known in the States as "third and a half base" because the gal let you do everything possible excepting sticking your dicky in her cunt and getting her preggers :D

This is experienced on a regular basis by would-be young studs (13 to 18) who would really like to fuck their "steads" but cant because of "insert random reason here"

tiikokia
22-03-2013, 03:41 PM
after that we started by doing in facing each other. lifted her left leg up and let my dick just slid along her pussy lips and occasionally hitting her clit. turned her on so much. then i spin her around, and asked her to push her ass back and grind my dick along her pussy lips. really damn shiok.
sounds good. must try this soon. thanks.

owl888
23-03-2013, 01:04 AM
body to body oil massage is one type of outer course! :D

marlboro2009
23-03-2013, 06:36 AM
Can have stories of ur wife FB?

tiikokia
23-03-2013, 11:38 AM
body to body oil massage is one type of outer course! :D
heard pacific stars has got this, but must save vitaminmm.

president86
23-03-2013, 05:27 PM
her in doggy, slide my cock up n down along her pussy and asshole. finally came on her butt cheeks

oh man u got me all missing it

owl888
24-03-2013, 11:34 AM
heard pacific stars has got this, but must save vitaminmm.

Never tried locally coz to $$$ best tried overseas like Hatyah, Bangkok, Dongguan, etc much value for $$$

babyonboard
24-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Isn't this just like those teenage GF experiences where both parties act shy and come up with reasons NOT to get into the real thing, but come close enough to plausibly deny ever having sex?

Heh... good memories all. Did have some of this too and the best was with this virgin ex-GF of mine who got so high from having her clit rubbed with my dick. Too bad we broke up before consummation though (still kicking myself for not having done her when there was the chance to... surreptitiously... nay, accidentally just slip my hard dick in)

stopwars
25-03-2013, 02:10 AM
Dry humping is the best. Get the girl on top of you, with lubrication and start that clit rubbing against your dick. it's too heavenly. one bro mentioned about him doing it with his gf in the shower and I too have done that in the showers with soap. hehe