PDA

View Full Version : ONS in ........ SCOTLAND !!!!

kingxho
13-04-2005, 05:05 PM
yo guys, haha i know scotland is a BIT out of the way for most but in the spirit of sharing here in SBF, i shall finally make a contribution ;p

name: rebecca smith
ht: 165
weight: 70??
got to know her from a dating website when she approached me hahaha she has fetish for chinese guys. stays in edinburgh, scotland. absolutely not a looker, n quite plump
had her for 1 nite only:
bj: 6/10 (warm mouth)
fj: 2/10 (cannot even stand for long so didn cum)
boobs: 38E
first time with angmoh. dun think there'd be anyone in scotland from sbf apart from me so who are the number collectors here who want her number? hahahaha

brave thing for me to do cos my gf dunno (obviously ;p)
pls up me if u think my decision to post here is solid but dun zap k just ignore if u dun think this is useful ;p

DumbAss
13-04-2005, 05:27 PM
You know who zapped you? Did you offend any seniors here? Getting zapped 5pts at one go or a few times?
Nice of you to post here. I will give you my support. All info to share are welcome.

scoobiedoo
13-04-2005, 05:28 PM
There's a first for everything. When there's a need, it must be fulfilled.

Hope she's better looking than your gf at least.

DumbAss
13-04-2005, 05:34 PM
yo guys, haha i know scotland is a BIT out of the way for most but in the spirit of sharing here in SBF, i shall finally make a contribution ;p

Maybe I should get my brother to start posting in this thread as he lurks in UK with all his ONS maybe he have some to contribute. :cool:

kingxho
13-04-2005, 05:36 PM
er my rep is like roller coaster got go up n go down hahaha gradually now settle at 5 ;p its over long time n many pple zap n add not just 1 shot down 5 pts. some gd enuff to leave nick other ballless just zap no comment no nick.
but since rep pt n power is like $ in this forum, i would like to get my first power just to prove my credibility ;p help would be welcome thanks ;p

n KAOZ scoobie of COS my GF BILLION times better than her if not wat for be my gf man hahaha some more already say this ONS is SUPER NOT LOOKER!
my gf is quality power indo chinese just too bad she too kuai then i got no satisfaction hahaha

eh dumbass, u coming to uk in july then will visit edinburgh? i'm in glasgow now anyways. too bad i back in sg from may - sept ;p

kingxho
13-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Maybe I should get my brother to start posting in this thread as he lurks in UK with all his ONS maybe he have some to contribute. :cool:

wa eh ur bro which part of uk man? intro la then we can share ons hahaha wonder if he has chinese or angmoh ones ;p

DumbAss
13-04-2005, 05:45 PM
wa eh ur bro which part of uk man? intro la then we can share ons hahaha wonder if he has chinese or angmoh ones ;p
He is in Portsmouth. His are mostly AM!

wanker10
14-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Hi mate,

I know this is not relevant to this thread, but since you are there, might as well let you know of this place. Don't know whether it is still there. I was there back in 94-96.

So you are in Glasgow. Have you tried a place over at the back of University of Glasgow which is just beside the Tennis Court (lawn) & further down from Kevingroove. There is a MP at the first house of the row of residential building. Forgot how to spell "Sakihall" liao, is at the beginning of this "Sakihall" road & opposite a car rental called AVIS.

We used to cheong there back then cos never had a chance to bonk ang moh except once when we were dead pissed from Garage.

Cheers,

Rangers For The Cup.

kingxho
14-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Hi mate,

I know this is not relevant to this thread, but since you are there, might as well let you know of this place. Don't know whether it is still there. I was there back in 94-96.

So you are in Glasgow. Have you tried a place over at the back of University of Glasgow which is just beside the Tennis Court (lawn) & further down from Kevingroove. There is a MP at the first house of the row of residential building. Forgot how to spell "Sakihall" liao, is at the beginning of this "Sakihall" road & opposite a car rental called AVIS.

We used to cheong there back then cos never had a chance to bonk ang moh except once when we were dead pissed from Garage.

Cheers,

Rangers For The Cup.

mp = massage parlour is it? never even heard of it man dun even know if still there hahaha. i just checked avis its at lancefield st leh on argyle st not sauchiehall st, not really near the tennis courts. maybe they move haha
so u saying its the building next to the tennis courts? how to even go there or contact them hahaha just press doorbell of every flat n ask is this a massage parlour? :D

wanker10
14-04-2005, 06:37 PM
mp = massage parlour is it? never even heard of it man dun even know if still there hahaha. i just checked avis its at lancefield st leh on argyle st not sauchiehall st, not really near the tennis courts. maybe they move haha
so u saying its the building next to the tennis courts? how to even go there or contact them hahaha just press doorbell of every flat n ask is this a massage parlour? :D

Bro,

If i remember correctly, the are two lamp (looks like chinese lantern) hanging outside the entrance. At the side of the door, there is a small signage stating "no entry to person under 20 (or 21)". It was one of the hot spot for asian back then. The entrance is 17 quid. Extra got to negotiate. Range at 30 to 50 quid for HJ or FJ. Hope it is still there.

diesel
14-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Wah...ang moh....damn lucky! Get a PR and leave here. Hoho... :p

kingxho
16-04-2005, 03:03 AM
Bro,

If i remember correctly, the are two lamp (looks like chinese lantern) hanging outside the entrance. At the side of the door, there is a small signage stating "no entry to person under 20 (or 21)". It was one of the hot spot for asian back then. The entrance is 17 quid. Extra got to negotiate. Range at 30 to 50 quid for HJ or FJ. Hope it is still there.

never saw such a place sheeesh u remember the name of the place? or got phone number or something?
but actually quite ex haha i just tahan 1mth+ i'll be back in sg liao haha that time can go cheong with the bros here liao for cheapo ones ;p

whitegals
23-04-2005, 02:17 AM
Mmmm, highland lasses.... mmmmm, I remember this one scottish gal, Lisa MacTriner or something, can't really remember, too long ago, only can recall her tartan skirt....

Met her at a volleyball match in Conventry back in '02. You couldn't miss her, big massive boobs in a tight t-shirt and lycra shorts and a yarn full of flaming ginger red hair. I guess they must've been about 36D or something, she's lucky she ain't knocked herself out running around on the court with those boobs.

Anyway, didn't quite pay attention to her as she wasn't that pretty, apart from the watermelons she was lugging about, her teammates playing with her also weren't too interesting, i remember one where I could make out the hair on her legs from 10 metres away, nearly choked on my ham sandwich. :eek:

To cut the story short, at the end of the day, the host university invited us to their students' union club to celebrate, i went about my usual business of trying it on with the local gals, until Lisa walked in, wearing a very short tartan skirt and ripped t-shirt with her erect nipples pointing thru the shirt.

Straight away didi on Code Red and went to make a play for her. Danced with her a bit and after 20 mins of shouting into each others' ears, I made my move by kissing her on the cheek, she grabbed my head and planted her tongue down my throat. My teammates started to be bastards and decided to constantly interrupt our kissing by constantly pushing us about. After about 5 mins, she got wound up and took my hand and dragged me outside.

We were up against the wall of the building kissing and I had my hands up her skirt and was fingering her pussy, while she was grabbing my crotch through my trousers. As it was a bit chilly outside, we made a short run to the carpark and went into the minibus that I had the keys to. It was much warmer in there and Lisa ripped her top her quite literally while I dropped my trousers.

She took the condom from me and put it into her mouth and wrapped my didi snug using her lips and with the rubber on, climbed onto me and shoved her tits into my face. All I remember from that experience was that she was fucking wet and her pussy was very hot, no kidding, i thought she was burning inside. The feeling was super shiok and her riding me while at the same time I tongued and sucked her tits, we were rocking the bus back and forth.

The best part was I didn't need to do much, she did most of the work, up and down and occasionally forward and backward. Truthfully, I preferred her to rock forwards and backwards as everytime she got up and sat back down, I was getting slapped by a pair of melons.

I might have been nervous or tired from playing all day, but after what was like about 30mins, she'd come and I hadn't, she was getting impatient and jumped off and pulled the rubber off. She then proceeded to give me a BBBJ and what do you know, firstly, she knew how to do it properly. First time I'd ever been with a gal who gave a BJ without you thinking, it'd be better if she did this or did that, no, this gal knew all the right moves with her tongue and when to suck and when lick. Within a short time, sorta like 3 mins, I grabbed her head and thrust deep into her and CIM. ;)

We got out of the bus to find her team mates and mine stood outside cheering. It was quite embarrassing but at the same time quite exhilarating.

By the way, I'm trying to start my old thread again, about white gals, maybe I'll write about this half french half scottish gal I used to date in there. Man, i tell you, this one has got a pussy that sucks. I've PMed Sam, requesting that my old thread be moved, easier for me to get the track record right. too many char bos, so little time...

kingxho
23-04-2005, 10:07 AM
nice... i like scottish girls too they are damn power and super not inhibited also hahaha just get them drunk ALL of them super horny man. cant remember the number of times that i'd snog ENDLESS number of ladies in a single boozy night out AHHAHAHAA

genghajatz
20-07-2005, 05:33 PM
anyone can assist.me going there next weekend for a month for work.any particular things need to take note of..e.g clubs..what not to do,MP where to go,how is the protocol there...

thanks guys

kingxho
20-07-2005, 06:37 PM
anyone can assist.me going there next weekend for a month for work.any particular things need to take note of..e.g clubs..what not to do,MP where to go,how is the protocol there...

thanks guys

yo bro too bad i'm not there or else i can show u haha back in sg for hols now. clubs pretty much the same everywhere unless u a paedo then go student pubs ahahahah all the broads easy to get also as long as u pump them fool of drink ;p wat not to do basically don piss off any big grps of drunk angmoh guys ya that's bout it. currently no idea of any massageparlous in glasgow. but there are a few angmoh strip n lapdancing clubs. just ask any cab to bring you to 7th heaven in the city its nice. 10quid entrance. girls u pay your own. wat else u wanna know???
up me k if this is of use ;p