PDA

View Full Version : You're an useless old, fat, ugly auntie who looks like a pig or wild boar

xtcsky
08-03-2013, 01:41 AM
to all CSI team members!

Warning warning! dirty thing reappear with a new nick.
please delete without reading the PM in case of getting retarded by reading the same thing over and over again.

thank you.

You're an useless old, fat, ugly auntie who looks like a pig or wild boar! Whahahahaha :D:rolleyes:

No wonder you are here in sbf becos you can't make it in reality! Your les acts are so disgusting! Shame on you! You're a disgrace to sporeans. Hahahaha

You are so poor thing! No wonder you can only resort to dirty old tikos here to attract attention from these lao tikos old morons! :D:rolleyes:

Only these old morons lao tikos will be desperate enough and accept any kinda gals or women with any quality, be it fat or old or ugly. Hahahahahaha

xtcsky
08-03-2013, 01:43 AM
You're an useless old, fat, ugly auntie who looks like a pig or wild boar! Whahahahaha :D:rolleyes:

No wonder you are here in sbf becos you can't make it in reality! Your les acts are so disgusting! Shame on you! You're a disgrace to sporeans. Hahahaha

You are so poor thing! No wonder you can only resort to dirty old tikos here to attract attention from these lao tikos old morons! :D:rolleyes:

Only these old morons lao tikos will be desperate enough and accept any kinda gals or women with any quality, be it fat or old or ugly. Hahahahahaha

xtcsky
08-03-2013, 11:26 AM
eatpraylove you are a total bitch with a foul mouth. You are in absolute need of spanking. Contact me and i will fuck the hell out of you.

whahahaahahahahahaahahaha

xtcsky
08-03-2013, 11:31 AM
WTF?!

WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO DO SUCH THINGS?!
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDER THE LADIES' FEELING?!

FUCKING NO RIGHT?!

DID YOU EVEN ASK FOR HER PERMISSION?!

I CAN BET IT'S A NO AGAIN!!!

I seriously don't understand why would anyone do such things?!
the world is round. what goes around will comes around.
trust me, one day, your wife/gf/daughter/female relatives/close female friends will have the same fate is whoever you are exchanging the contact. simply because there is such a thing call karma!
By that time, please don't come in here and cry father cry mother.
Because I will surely be the 1st one to tell you that I have warn you!:rolleyes:

:mad::mad::mad:

Don't act ah lian because you're not one in the first place. You're so fat, ugly and old. How to be ah lian. Yawns...

Don't act fierece too because you're just another keyboard warrior in sbf. Go outside like a timid mouse. No wonder you have to resort to these so called lao tiko old men as friends to help you defend against those people who flame you. You're really pathetic old bitch. Get a lfie lah. So old still can't think wanna act ah lian. Don't make my balls laugh lah! WHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO ACT LIKE AH LIAN? NO... YOU'RE JUST FAT, OLD, UGLY WILD BOAR PIG ONLY! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

xtcsky
08-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Why should i take my words back from a cunt like you ? Never Bitch. If you are a one man woman, what the FUCK are you doing on this forum. Go to meetup.com or something. :mad:

No lah bro, she is just a tranny aka ah gua lah... so old still wanna act like ah lian or lao lian??? What a joke lah... so fat, ugly and old how to be ah lian?????? "She" must be kidding! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:D:rolleyes: