PDA

View Full Version : Guy stripper for hen party

UmBoobies
13-04-2005, 02:37 PM
I have a fren who is going to get married soon. For the hen party, we want to get her a male stripper as she is those 'goody goody' type.

Are there such people in Spore? If so can anybody recommend a contact? We are looking for someone who can actually tease, strip & dance and not someone who is looking for a quick buck.

diesel
13-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Here is the website: http://www.2niteok.com/

He cannot do anything amazing..

lawry
13-04-2005, 03:56 PM
I have a fren who is going to get married soon. For the hen party, we want to get her a male stripper as she is those 'goody goody' type.

Are there such people in Spore? If so can anybody recommend a contact? We are looking for someone who can actually tease, strip & dance and not someone who is looking for a quick buck.
please

PM NIRVANA!!

He has a body good enough.. and tattoo.. but a nice decent look with his specks on.. (for gals fanatasy.. they love a bad boy with a nice body plus tattoo..)

A GOOD striper in the making..

nirvana
13-04-2005, 04:09 PM
please

PM NIRVANA!!

A GOOD striper in the making..

kor kor...can send in my resume?
^_^ (http://img212.echo.cx/img212/8213/back5xa.jpg) ( some gal know, those behind above the waist got 2 hole, r serious hard-core bonker )

i can dress secondary school unifrom in.. then strip and be a bad boy..hooha..

my butt was best with a g-string (http://img212.echo.cx/img212/325/buttflower1ry.jpg)

and after 20 min, i will start to reach Nirvana :D (http://img212.echo.cx/img212/4463/clown7hg.jpg)

Those interested, pls PM my manager BIG SEXY.
But i wanna change manger liao, cose BIG SEXY alway send me ladies that are above 50 year old. :(

^_^

ahpaul25
13-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Waaaaaaa....The striptease dancer (with his/her assistant) will arrive 10-15 minutes before the start of the party. The person-of-honour and some of the guests are requested to vacant the premises for some set up work.

The show will last for approximately 30 minutes. The striptease dancer will dance, surprise, tease and seduce the person-of-honour with his exotic dance. The striptease dancer will also mingle with the rest of the guests.

*Tipping is encouraged during the last song.

this is coollllllll.............................same as SE

nirvana
13-04-2005, 04:13 PM
*Tipping is encouraged during the last song. cose this is the climax of the show, the more u tips, it will lead to him showing him his lan-jiao

this is coollllllll.............................same as SE

difference, SE entertain us on-line.

lawry
13-04-2005, 04:15 PM
kor kor...can send in my resume?
Those interested, pls PM my manager BIG SEXY.
But i wanna change manger liao, cose BIG SEXY alway send me ladies that are above 50 year old. :(

^_^

oei bro,

I take over as ur manager?

I will take 3% less commission than he.. and will give u more 20 plus gals lobang.. :)

consider hor..

nirvana
13-04-2005, 04:19 PM
oei bro,

I take over as ur manager?

I will take 3% less commission than he.. and will give u more 20 plus gals lobang.. :)

consider hor..

so nice of u,
can i make a offer back to u?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=918785#post918785
wanna join in the UF crew this weekend?

confirm pure 100% from korea.

wanna view her pic first?she arrving this friday specially for the UF crew.

^_^

lawry
13-04-2005, 04:22 PM
To threadstarter,

ok lets be serious.

Pm me if u wan NIRVANA.. and we can arrange for a deal..

it willl have minimun 2 dance..

I offer u 3 uniforms.

1) biz executive
2) top JC uniform
3) Rugged cow boy..

In between dance,

he will walk around the ladies.. with only his G-string.. Ladies is able to put tips into his G-string. (Vegas style)

pictures are allowed with $20 per picture taken.

If u are serious.. We are serious too.

cheers

lawry

Ethanas
13-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Wah new business ventures for uncle lawry and bro nirvana?

Steady sia. Having met nirvana a few times already, I must say, he is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. :D

lawry
13-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Wah new business ventures for uncle lawry and bro nirvana?

Steady sia. Having met nirvana a few times already, I must say, he is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. :D
wah to do.. economy bad.. must earn more if opportunity araise.. :)

nirvana
13-04-2005, 04:30 PM
it willl have minimun 2 dance..( she bang she bang aka william hung version )
I offer u 3 uniforms.

1) biz executive ( with leather jacket )
2) top JC uniform
3) Rugged cow boy..( with rope in one hand, whip in the other . Per whipping is advised at $20 tipping )

In between dance,

he will walk around the ladies.. with only his G-string.. Ladies is able to put tips into his G-string. (Vegas style)

pictures are allowed with $20 per picture taken. ( with a Batman eye mask on )

If u are serious.. We are serious too.

cheers

lawry

u forget to add ... :D

Ethanas
13-04-2005, 04:33 PM
wanna view her pic first?she arrving this friday specially for the UF crew.

^_^

Bro I wanna see leh, can bo?

wah to do.. economy bad.. must earn more if opportunity araise..

true there. PM the threadstarter see can make any arrangement or not.

You all forgot to add the cost for "specials" leh

nirvana
13-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Bro I wanna see leh, can bo?

true there. PM the threadstarter see can make any arrangement or not.

Her pic In yr PM box liao

lawry
13-04-2005, 05:16 PM
bro, all specials are not negociated at manager's level.. it is left to the dancer.. market practise...

:)

plain
13-04-2005, 08:42 PM

many years ago, i had one hen's party.
we eventually called up a stripper and he sounded extremely manly.
all the girls were so excited.

eventually the guy turned up...

1) goofy looking set of teeth
2) skinny - ZERO meat - Lots of Bones

The last straw was when he tried to strip down his tight 70's Mat-Rock jeans and his underwear was a turned-off !!! it was CROCODILE brand, the white one...

we paid him $20 but he must grumpy as hell and a friend actually heard him scolding in cantonese when he was walking away

HEE HEE HEE HEE...

asdfghjkl
13-04-2005, 08:44 PM
well plain.. nv test his skills at all? :rolleyes:

UmBoobies
13-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Alamak! Like this you still made him dance/strip? :eek:

1) goofy looking set of teeth
2) skinny - ZERO meat - Lots of Bones

owen10
13-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Here is the website: http://www.2niteok.com/

He cannot do anything amazing..

website says:
25 minutes show, 1 Male Striptease Dancer :
Rates starts from S$250, depending on the experience of the guy, and the level of strip.

Wowwwwww ... that equates to at least $10/min ... dam good $$$$!!! on per min basis, even better paid than a Minister!!!!! :eek:

thecas
13-04-2005, 11:45 PM
3) Rugged cow boy..( with rope in one hand, whip in the other . Per whipping is advised at $20 tipping )

Gosh..Nirvana whip one time can call ambulance liao.

diesel
13-04-2005, 11:52 PM
website says:
25 minutes show, 1 Male Striptease Dancer :
Rates starts from S$250, depending on the experience of the guy, and the level of strip.

Wowwwwww ... that equates to at least $10/min ... dam good $$$$!!! on per min basis, even better paid than a Minister!!!!! :eek:Ya..this chap featured in the newspaper and t.v. also. He is professional in this line. The price paid is something you get good service in return.

The party orgraniser can chip-in money (shared by) from partygoers mah. Each person pay $10, then 25 people can come out sum liao. Agree?

dormicum15
14-04-2005, 03:44 AM
Can try this guy confirm got body but maybe not looks. But surely a teaser http://www.stevenlim.net/ :)

jasper
14-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Can try this guy confirm got body but maybe not looks. But surely a teaser http://www.stevenlim.net/ :)

SI BUAY DISGUSTING LEH.... :D Even Lee kuo huang looks better than him leh..

nakamara
14-04-2005, 11:10 AM
SI BUAY DISGUSTING LEH.... :D Even Lee kuo huang looks better than him leh..

ya he's knn damn er xin...he even strip at the Lee Guo Huang's monday show...making him damn pissed...haha he's just a big attention seeker without realising he's looking like a fool! :mad:

diesel
14-04-2005, 12:14 PM
SI BUAY DISGUSTING LEH.... Even Lee kuo huang looks better than him leh..ya he's knn damn er xin...he even strip at the Lee Guo Huang's monday show...making him damn pissed...haha he's just a big attention seeker without realising he's looking like a fool!Eh...why look down on him? He is good in everything. If you were to get close with him, you will know his life. Look at the bright side of him. ;)

He is also from elite force while serving NS. People from elite team can do "funny" things. "Duo Jian Bu Guai, Shao Jian Duo Guai" :D

canny
14-04-2005, 01:20 PM
wAH !! I like that 'Rose' Butt .... Ha Ha Ha
NIVARANA u got a nice butt.
My bf used to have a frim nice butt but ever since he lose weight he lost his butt . No more so fleshly and bouncy. Ha ha ha ha
Wonder when got the chance to squeeze on those butt :D

Ethanas
14-04-2005, 02:38 PM

LoL easy call him to arrange some butt feeling time lo~.

Oii lawry, new business for nirvana!!!

jasper
14-04-2005, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=diesel][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Eh...why look down on him? He is good in everything. If you were to get close with him, you will know his life. Look at the bright side of him. ;)

no lah bro..me never look down on anyone wan..unless those fuck liao dun pay money type...which i just encountered it last weekend while in a TN.. in actual fact.. i really respects his courage lah.. at least he knows what he wants and dare to fight for it.. can see he also has a legion of fans...

damn man... he realli resembles one of my present colleague in the opit now.. :D

lawry
14-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Hi canny, PLEASE pm.. i will get it done right away just for u?

tonite u free?

(in serious note).. today just for u.. buy 1 get 1 free.. u get nirvana and have lawry for free... :)

lawry
14-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Eh...why look down on him? He is good in everything. If you were to get close with him, you will know his life. Look at the bright side of him. ;)

He is also from elite force while serving NS. People from elite team can do "funny" things. "Duo Jian Bu Guai, Shao Jian Duo Guai" :D
CONFIRM.. DIESEL is steven lim!!

nirvana
14-04-2005, 03:19 PM
NIVARANA u got a nice butt.
My bf used to have a frim nice butt but ever since he lose weight he lost his butt . No more so fleshly and bouncy. Ha ha ha ha

run and the roses...
taken in 2002 leg split (http://img82.echo.cx/img82/6972/ahbeng9sa.jpg)
the angel connecting to my butt (http://img82.echo.cx/img82/7589/sideangel6fy.jpg)

Wonder when got the chance to squeeze on those butt ???
Pls make yr booking thru my manager Lawry.

Currently he is rehearing together with me the number, SHE BANG SHE BANG aka william hung version.

COnfirm money worth.

^_^

Big Sexy
14-04-2005, 03:21 PM
CB... since when u change lawyer.. never inform me...

I am the lawyer here...you must pay me first hor... :D

Pls make yr booking thru my manager Lawry.
^_^

nirvana
14-04-2005, 03:30 PM

Boss, u alway give old goose.. all is above 50 year old.. if keep on serving them, i will totally lost my sex desire very soon.
This new manager promise more 20 year old ger ger.

But u still my lawyer :D

lawry
14-04-2005, 03:32 PM

never change lawyer lah.. u still lawyer.. i am only biz manager..

ok.... i cling biz.. they cannot pay.. u SUE!!!

we work hand in hand... steady boh?? :)

jasper
14-04-2005, 03:35 PM
CONFIRM.. DIESEL is steven lim!!

WOW!!! U SURE!!!! :eek:

mai kia wah leh...

nirvana
14-04-2005, 03:38 PM
WOW!!! U SURE!!!! :eek:

mai kia wah leh...

even if difference person.. but of the same caliber :D

japboy
14-04-2005, 03:45 PM
(in serious note).. today just for u.. buy 1 get 1 free.. u get nirvana and have lawry for free...

brudda... dun paste gold on ur face lah... pple wanna get exciting bonks... not bonk frm a geylang DOM lah... kekekeke....

nirvana
14-04-2005, 03:49 PM
brudda... dun paste gold on ur face lah... pple wanna get exciting bonks... not bonk frm a geylang DOM lah... kekekeke....

dun underestimate lawry charm.

especially when we perform the william hung version SHE BANG SHE BANG together.

last time, my ex manager perform it with me, so many ladies SCREAM..
big and sexy... :D

lawry
14-04-2005, 03:58 PM
dun underestimate lawry charm.

especially when we perform the william hung version SHE BANG SHE BANG together.

last time, my ex manager perform it with me, so many ladies SCREAM..
big and sexy... :D
yah loh..

I AM *BIG*... NIRVANA is *SEXY*..

so two of us is BIG SEXY!! :)

japboy
14-04-2005, 04:13 PM
so two of us is BIG SEXY!!

i do admit i'll have to agree to dis statement... kekeke... :eek: :D

lawry
15-04-2005, 10:23 AM
yah loh..

I AM *BIG*... NIRVANA is *SEXY*..

so two of us is BIG SEXY!! :)

Some CB NEWBIE tries to deduct my rep point for the comment i made above..

Thread Date Comment
Guy stripper for hen pa... 15-04-2005 12:02 AM fuck u lah bastard,
u big???? fuck u again

Dont call bastard here, bastard there.. U think u damn can.. pm me and put time put place.

NB balless creature.. dont even dare to put nick.. CB..

lawry
15-04-2005, 10:31 AM
HOTDUD,

I have know you are the one who call me bastard.

PM me place and time.. if u really so can.

jasper
15-04-2005, 10:42 AM
HOTDUD,

wow bro ..u damn can arh?? how u track him down wan arh?? :p

guppiesguppies
15-04-2005, 10:45 AM
HOTDUD,

bro lawry... relak a bit... weather is hot drink some liang teh... don't get yourself into trouble... not worth it...

jasper
18-04-2005, 09:48 AM
good morning guys....

hmmm think mi offended some bros here in this thread... just found out me kena deducted 3pts from someone in this thread... Me would like to apologise to him if i have say anything which offended him in anyway k.. me mean no harm wan..

to the bro who deducted me... pls drop a pm to me and tell me who u are lah..if not i wont even know where i did wrong rite? given the chance, hope we could meet up for a milo-peng session..... :p

nirvana
18-04-2005, 11:39 AM
good morning guys....

hmmm think mi offended some bros here in this thread... just found out me kena deducted 3pts from someone in this thread... Me would like to apologise to him if i have say anything which offended him in anyway k.. me mean no harm wan..

to the bro who deducted me... pls drop a pm to me and tell me who u are lah..if not i wont even know where i did wrong rite? given the chance, hope we could meet up for a milo-peng session..... :p

will ask my kor kor to add u back.

this thur i had make a appointment, will tattoo my whole back.. super big project. hehehe

warresg
18-04-2005, 11:52 AM
....will tattoo my whole back.. super big project. hehehe
aka Brock Lesnar :eek: :D

nirvana
19-04-2005, 02:41 AM
aka Brock Lesnar

will cover my whole back this time.. :D

heheh

Hakoshu
19-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Sexy liao~ :cool:

this thur i had make a appointment, will tattoo my whole back.. super big project. hehehe

nirvana
19-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Sexy liao~ :cool:

if thur u free, come see the process..of tattooing..
my session start from 2-9pm.

:D