PDA

View Full Version : Want to Chio Bros to BKK for a 4d3n f**king spree

Dhornyboy
13-04-2005, 12:56 AM
hi all !

i am a working in travel agency. my company has special priced tickets on
29/04/05 -02/05/05( long weekend @ labour day) tickets to bkk. its a special blocked sits. so tickets and hotel r confirmed. currently left with 7 pairs. boss want me to sell them off ( as we r losing money) and i thought of this idea... er might as well ask bros if u guys interested to go ( iam going , but that my first time to chiong BKK)

DONT get the wrong idea, i am not using this site to promote/ sell anything.

Its jus that if bros r interested in the idea..(trying to enjoy while i work, and to create win win situation for company too) we can go together and experience bros can bring me around too. i fork out my own money to buy the package like everyone does.

interested pm me .

^ ^
Dhornyboy

patpat
13-04-2005, 05:25 PM
i want to go..... but too bad i got the fuc**** reservist! if u can wait , we can go on july....

lustyboi23
13-04-2005, 10:03 PM
how much is the package per person? bro? accomodation is where? meals? airport transfer?

chlim
13-04-2005, 10:15 PM
hi all !

i am a working in travel agency. my company has special priced tickets on
29/04/05 -02/05/05( long weekend @ labour day) tickets to bkk. its a special blocked sits. so tickets and hotel r confirmed. currently left with 7 pairs. boss want me to sell them off ( as we r losing money) and i thought of this idea... er might as well ask bros if u guys interested to go ( iam going , but that my first time to chiong BKK)

DONT get the wrong idea, i am not using this site to promote/ sell anything.

Its jus that if bros r interested in the idea..(trying to enjoy while i work, and to create win win situation for company too) we can go together and experience bros can bring me around too. i fork out my own money to buy the package like everyone does.

interested pm me .

^ ^
Dhornyboy

Hi Bro,

Can I Know how much to fork out for the package (per person)

Thanks

Dhornyboy
14-04-2005, 01:05 AM
bros,
tickets + hotel (single per person for 3nights, daily breakfast, 2way transfer, 1/2 city tour ) =300

cannot give cheaper as its on high season. 29 is friday come back on 2 may which is hoilday in due on monday. so abit expensive. but honestly i pay the same amount. only thing i benefit from this is , i can go there fuck all i want without ppl in office "ca lan chiao way" haha.

cos they think its noble act for me to foke out money to help comapny . hahaha. :P

there will be addition surcharge of 68 for airport taxes.
bkk side 500 baht.

thats all

aiya pm me for more details.. or msn me [email protected]

ps: i am not a okt. i only want to go bkk ( first time in my life) and hopes experience and not so experience bros interested .. so we can go as a "company". At the same time, do something for my company..

only have 7 pairs of ticket left.. if u want msn me or pm me ..

and lastly i want to say.. i make nothing out of this offer. company and my dick benefits only :P i pay like anyone else does.

Dhornyboy
14-04-2005, 01:17 AM
btw bros..

hope old timer samster can support abit.. especially experienced bkk cheongster. bring us around la.. if this trip works well, then i can organise more for this big family. hee hee , will try to get as cheap tickets and accomadation for all.

really excited. as my di di shouts " BKK I AM COMiNG "

:P

msn : [email protected]

Korat
14-04-2005, 02:11 AM
Interested joining you all ..
Will be in Bkk on 26/04/05 - 05/05/05
But will be visiting Maesai & Changrai..
Is there any possible of meeting all you guy .. ??
Kindly PM me ,,,

Dhornyboy
14-04-2005, 08:38 AM
bro,

if ppl r going yes.. even if i cannot help company to sell the tickets, i will still go. bo pian. cos i promise my boss i would take a pair . pm me or msn me then we go into detail.