PDA

View Full Version : How to persuade a gal in a pub to go Hotel???

Triple-X
12-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Any bros like to give some experts advice?For me,personally i normally ask the girl want to go hotel to carry on drinking or rest.... What bout u bros??? :D

duCkeee
13-04-2005, 12:42 AM
Any bros like to give some experts advice?For me,personally i normally ask the girl want to go hotel to carry on drinking or rest.... What bout u bros??? :D

sometimes girls ask me to go my house 1 leh

poison
13-04-2005, 01:28 AM

why not just tell her find another more private place for drinking..........if she say ok, then u go 7-11 buy some beer or drink and drive straight to the hotel! Dun need to tell her find place to rest, so direct nice meh? If in the room, it leads to another, then happy for u, if not only waste a few bucks only.

ahpaul25
13-04-2005, 02:08 AM
why not just tell her find another more private place for drinking..........if she say ok, then u go 7-11 buy some beer or drink and drive straight to the hotel! Dun need to tell her find place to rest, so direct nice meh? If in the room, it leads to another, then happy for u, if not only waste a few bucks only.

Totally agreed with poison...........as she like sure tactics on her ma........hehehe............if she like u, sure something will happened lor........ :p

alphalaw
13-04-2005, 02:18 AM

I no car.. how leh? :confused: :p

oxilary
13-04-2005, 02:22 AM
I no car.. how leh?

take cab stop in the vicinity :D

alphalaw
13-04-2005, 02:25 AM
take cab stop in the vicinity :D

No luck lerh. ^^ Somemore no car, shu sei liao.. :D

oxilary
13-04-2005, 02:32 AM
No luck lerh. ^^ Somemore no car, shu sei liao.. :D

dun worry.. same boat :D

Marigold
13-04-2005, 02:36 AM
I totally agree with poison.. Really like to read ur posting... :D

Ethanas
13-04-2005, 08:17 AM

Errrr... normally dun need to ask one lah. If you do your job well enough at the pub, the rest comes naturally one. I normally say "shall we move to another location?" If answer is "yes" then I just catch cab with her to the nearest or prefered hotel. If "no" then ownself go home pcc lor.

:D

arizona
13-04-2005, 02:59 PM
I think importanc is to hv that "chemistry"... ;)

sometime u dun even need to mention anything...the nite is urs :p

iznewport
13-04-2005, 03:03 PM

Bro, If the gurl is interested in you, go anywhere also can one la.. if she is not, even if u volunteer to bring her to 6star hotel, also bo eng one.

A word of caution hor... remember to ge those hotel that has camera.... in case she turn around and says she kana raped.

songsong1213
13-04-2005, 03:06 PM

Ya.. girls ask you to go your house and she go back her house :D

arizona
13-04-2005, 03:08 PM

good wan !!! wuhaaaaaaaaa :D

Castrol
13-04-2005, 04:19 PM

hahaha..... bro songsong, please help our duckeee..... :D

nakamara
13-04-2005, 08:53 PM

not gays? :D

goh7961
13-04-2005, 08:59 PM
1. if u got a nice car
2. dress very nice
3. got money to spend
4. know how to talk
5. thing settle
girl will automatic ask u go hotel

gam3r
13-04-2005, 09:27 PM
1. if u got a nice car
2. dress very nice
3. got money to spend
4. know how to talk
5. thing settle

muz haf looks oso leh..

Tai_zi21
13-04-2005, 10:02 PM
muz haf looks oso leh..

This is where u r wrong bro! have u ever see some really pretty babes together with a ugly and short guy? $ talks remember! :)

CaptainPlanet
13-04-2005, 10:13 PM
This is where u r wrong bro! have u ever see some really pretty babes together with a ugly and short guy? $ talks remember! :)
U muz oso have a very long tongue le
Kekekeke

Tai_zi21
13-04-2005, 10:22 PM
U muz oso have a very long tongue le
Kekekeke

Eh Bro u r the painter aka lady killer aka ah beng leh! that is suppose to be ur skills! not mine ok? haha :D

ahpaul25
13-04-2005, 10:29 PM
1. if u got a nice car
2. dress very nice
3. got money to spend
4. know how to talk
5. thing settle
6. must have looks
7. long tongues

If i don have all the above how :confused: ................I only got long dick.........what can I do man...........haiz...........

Triple-X
13-04-2005, 10:30 PM
wah,so many requirements...kekeke :D

Tai_zi21
13-04-2005, 10:34 PM
If i don have all the above how :confused: ................I only got long dick.........what can I do man...........haiz...........

The best idea i can give u is PCC Bro! u can do it anywhere some more free also! dun need waste $! haha

ahpaul25
13-04-2005, 11:02 PM
The best idea i can give u is PCC Bro! u can do it anywhere some more free also! dun need waste $! haha

Wah bro............cannot ........everytime DIY...........my troops will get boring 1.........must try babes ma............... or else my troops will turn gay sooner or later...........how can make my troops suffer like that......... :p

machoman
14-04-2005, 05:55 AM
This is my approach:

Initially play it by ear, drop some hints, see her reaction first before you make your move.

Then, when you sense that she is keen on you, ask a direct question. Better to be clear of your intentions to her otherwise when you arrive at the hotel, she might resist going with into the hotel, insist on going back or worse, accuse you of molest or attempted rape.

It is always better to err on the side of caution. You know the saying: better to be safe than sorry. :cool:

nakamara
14-04-2005, 09:46 AM

try "accidentally" flash your big gun la...see how they react...if they give slutty look den u ho seh lor...if suay u go lock up la...haha

how to get a girl go hotel? If all else fails, get her damn drunk lor...den i'll bring her to hotel n check in with her IC...haha next morning zhao! :D

Achiever
14-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Have ever tried bringing a girl to JC for makan. Then show her those hotel 81, which look quite interesting to her, and syko her to try. Create the scene, how its like inside there, to soak in the bath tub, with lighted candle (you can bring your own aroma candle etc), or to simply rest and watch VCD (XXX rated type without worrying being caught or disturb) inside the room. Ended up, she wanted to try and see for herself, whats inside there. Checked in, and bonked her in Hotel 81 ultimately. See if you can try this method also?

coolpix2075
14-04-2005, 11:00 AM
........See if you can try this method also?

wow... lidat also can? i thk tat gal oredi dun mind being bonk by u regardless of the place liao.... else where got so stupid? 1 male 1 female check in hotel81 can do wat else other than f**king??? Envy ur luck man.....

songsong1213
14-04-2005, 11:02 AM
If i don have all the above how ................I only got long dick.........what can I do man...........haiz...........

Easy... What you can do is go to the pub... unzip stick out your dick and see whether the girl ask you to go to hotel in Police cantoment road :D free stay and free meals somemore :D

songsong1213
14-04-2005, 11:04 AM
hahaha..... bro songsong, please help our duckeee.....

This thing I cant help,,, he have to PCC himself :D KNN I thought of zapping him but I think other bro already do it :mad:

ahpaul25
14-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Easy... What you can do is go to the pub... unzip stick out your dick and see whether the girl ask you to go to hotel in Police cantoment road :D free stay and free meals somemore :D

Wa kao bro.......u be my example lah, show me how to do.........i follow ok.........hehehhehe

BigGuy
14-04-2005, 03:11 PM

for me, personally i normally got the gal asking me to carry on drinking or rest......so got no experience persuading a gal in a pub to go hotel.

Big Sexy
14-04-2005, 03:15 PM
hi duckee..

i have a friend here...who would like to know where address and to pay you a visit..

i believe you and my friend will click well.... my friend nick is DN_T :D

ahpaul25
14-04-2005, 05:16 PM
hi duckee..

i have a friend here...who would like to know where address and to pay you a visit..

i believe you and my friend will click well.... my friend nick is DN_T :D

Waaa Big sexy bro, you friend is a gay si bo.........hehehehe........or else how to satifield duckeeeeee needs............ :p

alphalaw
14-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Waaa Big sexy bro, you friend is a gay si bo.........hehehehe........or else how to satifield duckeeeeee needs............ :p

wahsie. bro d_at dio dua :rolleyes:

euks
14-04-2005, 07:58 PM
honestly, persuading a girl to go hotel with you usually fail. The word is seduce. Mental foreplay. Body language suggestion. catching the heat of moment.

If you are into picking up girls in pub, that usually means u have a few pubs you frequent and the girls you target usually end up knowing each other sooner or later unless you switch your hunting place frequently.

You just need one girl to tell on you and chances are, the words will spread. Never persuade. Seduce.

nirvana
14-04-2005, 09:06 PM

honey, thanks for dancing and drinking with me, without you accompany me. tonite will be just a normal cheonging nite. thanks for making tonite so wonderful for me. i appreciate it.
to show my appreciation, may i have the honour to treat u to breakfast??

if she is keen in u, she will ask u, now only 3am. how to breakfast?
if she not interested in u, sorry, tomorrow got to work, or too tired. can send me home?

if she say yes to breaskfast.

honey.. still got few hour more to breakfast time. and after a nite of dancing.. shall we find a place to rest.. and have a good chat? so that i can understand u better. dont u want to know more abt me?
and think dun think other wise.. i respect u. i aint wanna touch u. i just wanna spend more time with u cose i found u r a very interesting gal that i will to really know more... ( know more in bed :D )

BRO... u r almost there liao. pls dun stringy.. invest in a better hotel. gal hate to be seen in geylang or joo chiat. there r a few clasic and romantic room around..

aiyo, cant teach u too much liao.

last time when i still have share in the spa biz, i will use..
how wanna go to my jaccuzi for a soak?

^_^

poison
14-04-2005, 10:52 PM
how wanna go to my jaccuzi for a soak?
^_^

i want.................. :p

ahpaul25
15-04-2005, 01:34 AM
how wanna go to my jaccuzi for a soak?^_^

I also wan...........all under nirvana bro account..........hahahha........... :p