PDA

View Full Version : Sad life due to girth size

nona
06-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Just seeking out if anyone else has the same issue.

mine is 6inch and my girth is quite big. Had 2 instances were the girls refused to go on with me.

The first time, I made my first shot. After making out and making her wet again, I wanted to go for a second shot. Within seconds, she pushed me away and started to cry out a bit and refuse to let me even touch. She said she is in pain due to the first round.

The 2nd girl even worse. After making out and getting her wet, she wanted to ride me. But the moment she touch the tip already she started to cry in agony. After trying again and again for about 2-3mins, she just gave up and I decided not to push my luck.

How like that? Any bros got any tips to overcome this problem in bed?

pussylovettes
06-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Chop it off. Problem settled. Let the fingers & tongue do the walking instead.

Opportunist
06-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Do it slowly and gently, let her get used to the size. Maybe you too excited pushed too hard that's why pleasure turn to pain. Try a gentler approach. Like doing anal sex. Slowly but surely ;)

badder
06-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Too fast too furious?

Take it slow. Use some fingers to make her comfortable before proceeding to the hot rod. Don't forget the KY.

Happy555
06-03-2013, 07:47 AM
Got pic to show?

ningcaichen
06-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Got pic to show?
haha....funny...
but pussy can give birth to baby head so big should be able to insert dick head....:)

sean69
06-03-2013, 09:23 AM
haha....funny...
but pussy can give birth to baby head so big should be able to insert dick head....:)

different direction ... :D :D

chnhubby71
06-03-2013, 10:26 AM
delete post

sgjoey
06-03-2013, 10:34 AM
I get the comment that my dick is big very often from sex workers. I think it's psychological -- perhaps they are not so used to seeing big dicks in this part of the world. It doesn't help that I erect easily upon seeing them take off their clothes.

But I have never been refused service. Quite often, once they are into the act, no more complaints. I also encourage them to use lots of ky if they wish. Some don't need to with the right amount of foreplay -- and I enjoy this part more than anything else.

It's slightly puzzling to me that sometimes gals of small build don't complain at all and are happy enough to let me fuck their brains out.

Chin71
06-03-2013, 11:07 AM
A vagina can stretch to the size of a baby head. Of course that is a bit extreme. You could foreplay longer to make her more arouse.

sggamer
06-03-2013, 01:11 PM
it is weird. if her pussy is wet, should be able take it. unless your one is half as big as a baby head?

MattJB
06-03-2013, 01:24 PM
that 2 cases just bcos they were not ready enough to be penetrated.
vagina muscles are flexible to accept any size of dick.
the juices will help to lubricate the tunnel.

try make them orgams in foreplay, say fingering, licking etc

newyorker88
06-03-2013, 03:22 PM
I guess you did not do enough foreplay. When it is not wet enough, there will be pain during the intercourse.

Size does not matter in sex, it is the act by two parties that determine how well the session goes.

MitMit
06-03-2013, 07:47 PM
how big is big? size of a basket ball? :confused:

asdfghjkl
06-03-2013, 08:01 PM
the vagina size can give birth to an infant.. :o

taetae888
06-03-2013, 08:03 PM
find a ang moh girl.

Suburbia
06-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Lick her pussy more wet & insert slowly inside.

nona
06-03-2013, 09:27 PM
I get the comment that my dick is big very often from sex workers. I think it's psychological -- perhaps they are not so used to seeing big dicks in this part of the world. It doesn't help that I erect easily upon seeing them take off their clothes.

But I have never been refused service. Quite often, once they are into the act, no more complaints. I also encourage them to use lots of ky if they wish. Some don't need to with the right amount of foreplay -- and I enjoy this part more than anything else.

It's slightly puzzling to me that sometimes gals of small build don't complain at all and are happy enough to let me fuck their brains out.

Precisely. When I go to FLs also some say big. But, still go thru full service except for one which I recently went to. She refused and later tell if she were to go through with it she would have to stop working the next day in order to recover and she sees 6-8 clients each day.

Anw, I dun think mine is that big as ang mos lar. Was just curious how some of you do overcome this. Btw, I love foreplay and make sure there is alot of juice flowing b4 I get into action. Just that these 2 incidents makes me a little worried on whether I'm doing it correctly.

Thanks for the inputs bros.

owl888
06-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Maybe u have to find gals with bigger CB, usually not so young or giving birth before :D