PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Classic at Mt Sophia

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96

Looksee
09-10-2008, 12:27 PM
HH - 100 (except friday 150)
SH - 150 (except friday 200)

kor kor

when u buying me the bottle?

et911
09-10-2008, 12:29 PM
kor kor

tiko peh, you today very busy har?

kelvin123456789
09-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Friday ruling you set one har?

no lah...according to mummies...most of gals not willing to be booked during friday bussiness normally will be better and only 200 booking fees allow u to book (except for those low quality one)...

actually most of joints r doing this way...:D

kelvin123456789
09-10-2008, 12:45 PM
kor kor

is it's ok u take my balanced....i still have a almost full balance there...

i cant just pay one bottle without any entertainment....so do pm me yr contact then i will sms my bottle name once u r there...others rm charges & gals u need to pay yrselve liao...

do update once u r there..thanks...:D

Heart Break Kid
09-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Bro, it is a range, not a must. You should talk to the gal first if they ask if you want them to sit booking. It has always been $100 - $150 (or some will give me).. :)

300-350 ST very expensive wor! :eek:

Thank bro ..I will call in to book a room for sat HH session :p

S3vw
09-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Let's talk about updates:-

If there are renovation works done anywhere, I will know if I am such a regular patron to these joints, so no need updates

Gers - if I find the gers at any joint not up to my expectation, then I will call others from elsewhere....so much so if it's for business and entertaining clients, so no need updates

Mummies - mummies are like forever there, so no need to update

Boss of the joint - If management changes, there all the more I will go down to this joint to feel the change, so no need update from here...

Ok, now, why we need to have a forum, some might ask. The forum is for us to contribute at our own expense. We like, we contribute....This is not a commercial forum where information are listed in catalogue and spoonfed to anyone.

We chat, we make friends and we share.....so if anyone cannot take the heat, my subtle advice is to find fun somewhere else because we are having our fun here.;)

nnkc u sibei ink lei....:D

S3vw
09-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Waur bro, today you talk damn chim wor.. :D

still not chim....
if i reply to tat "high end cheongste"...
i will say i like to bonk in doggy postion.....
doesn't mean everybody will like tat postion....
update huh??? i like wat i see everybody must like meh....

S3vw
09-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Very chim meh... I am a salesman, I always use simple English mah...

Talking about sales, I need to start work at 6.00 pm already. You guy going DC and come back with updates boh???

smoking room aircon still very cold...
hope tis update help......

S3vw
09-10-2008, 04:09 PM
So HH a bottle still cost $199 nett ..any increment from last times :confused:

And HH a bottle ??

HH a bottle = $198
SH a bottle = $378

S3vw
09-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Friday ruling you set one har?

high end cheongster ma.....

S3vw
09-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Thank bro ..I will call in to book a room for sat HH session :p

fyi sat is not advisable to go DC....
as there will not be much gal.....

naemlo
09-10-2008, 04:16 PM
kor kor

Kor kor, when u buying me the bottle? :rolleyes:

mamamia
09-10-2008, 05:23 PM
thank u kor kor

i shall await ur instruction

meanwhile there will be no up-date from me until u buy me a bottle

you call him kor kor??? you want 1 bottle in DC every night I buy you la....but is empty bottle....:p

he looks like he is sinking down the mud liao....dun disturb him la.;)

mamamia
09-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Is it? No wonder you need to come in check for updates. You must be very popular with the mummies.

Psst...his mummies are all from egypt!!!:p:D cannot talk how to update?

mamamia
09-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Of course you cant, you can only afford to go cheong HH alone and sit with 4 gals and tell friends you go there pee and buy ciggies. :cool:

Aiyo...like that say me goot meh?? me really go there pee and buy ciggies then my client call me to join them....:p

Heart Break Kid
09-10-2008, 05:38 PM
fyi sat is not advisable to go DC....
as there will not be much gal.....

thank ..how about Mirage (Shen Hua) ?

Looksee
09-10-2008, 06:08 PM

i cant just pay one bottle without any entertainment....so do pm me yr contact then i will sms my bottle name once u r there...others rm charges & gals u need to pay yrselve liao...

kor kor, must be so complicated meh?

PM me can liao

errrrrrr, wat's the age limit to go to DC huh? i scare i underage

kelvin123456789
09-10-2008, 06:14 PM

PM me can liao

i least i got yr contact wat...then anyone i dont know just quote my name...

underage?????? if u got money...they still let u in lah....haha:D

need to go liao...oredi late...

mamamia
09-10-2008, 08:49 PM

PM me can liao

later sure ask you how to PM......he only know how to use mobile phone, he challenging you if you have one....:P

age limit? too old cannot?kekeke...you scare you underage? got hair can liao la....

kelvin123456789
10-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Psst...his mummies are all from egypt!!!:p:D cannot talk how to update?

they r not from egypt but spore,msia& china...and all share one language of PU TONG HUA...

they sure can talk but every customer got their right whether to leave any contact to all these mummies...but at least they know me well and nvr try to ask me to leave contact for them...

so only one thing that can make us go back to their joints again are 1) service 2) service 3) also service...

i think most of joint i went, we could feel that they have try their best and put the effort to sastify wat we want, wat we need...:)

kelvin123456789
10-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Kor kor, when u buying me the bottle? :rolleyes:

dont cal me kor kor lah...LookSee only 47 so he still can call me kor kor...but u look like more senior than us...;)

japboy
10-10-2008, 12:09 PM
i dont deny that hte partial (80%) renovated at DC bring the level of comfortable and quality of club one step higher...

it's play a part that nowsday more ppl are afforable to this type of joints and most of them are smart, which not just consider the quality of gals (even is main issue), but also the class of the club...

i dont think i can bring u to other joint, but u really meet me at any joint, i will just buy u one bottle to yr rm since u r the TS here...

well, dis kinda joints shld at least have a decent settings....

prob is i need to know ur face first before i can meet u at any joint..

there's no TS here... jz bunch of pple sharing and having fun~ :D

high end cheongster ma.....

soooka~

Kor kor, when u buying me the bottle?

u oso came to bluff 1 btl? too late.... 6C oreadi booked a btl liaoz.. lolz

Randi_Candi
10-10-2008, 01:36 PM
comeon lah....u still like a kid....no update mean that DC is still the same, then no point that i still bring client there...

nowsday, i will try to give my best and fresh thing to my client in order they know that i have put my effort to entertain them...

if u guys keep talking others than the DC's gals/singers, no point come in here to chat...

wat we wanna is any new faces or interesting gals to be recommended before we step into this joint...

i will still come in and CC66...but hopely useful informations are there for our bros here to review...:rolleyes:
My oh my......u really provide alot of helpful information eh?
perhaps we should adress u s a walking ktv directory cum gals information counter?

for goodness sake, stop behaving like a moron and telling people ur so called itinery. If u notice empty vessel makes the most noise, some of the people here do not annouce what they do or how they do things but bear in mind that these people r not empty shells.

One man's meat another's poison, what is suitable for u may b pork to others and somemore the gals chg so frequently.
drinks price don't chg everyday so there is no price updates
We r not HR related and definitely not working in KTV HR, so the staff movement chart aint our business too.

So wat info do u want? If i want certain info i would b a loud gun blasting off and definitely not a rabid mongrel barking @ all the people. Sharing of info always starts w oneself

Randi_Candi
10-10-2008, 01:40 PM

PM me can liao

Lolz......u free free hor?

Randi_Candi
10-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Yes ..I mean booking the gals to sit with mi for the whole session. I used to pay $100 for HH ..
dun know now how is the current rate if $150 then I dun want.

I rather $50 ..they butterfly better :D as for bonk $300~$350 ST sorry to say I dun think any DC gals worth that price.
Dun b surprised, there r alot of diff people out there.
Some of these buggas can pay a gal $500, not for anything but just to go get hi;)

Randi_Candi
10-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Let's talk about updates:-

If there are renovation works done anywhere, I will know if I am such a regular patron to these joints, so no need updates

Gers - if I find the gers at any joint not up to my expectation, then I will call others from elsewhere....so much so if it's for business and entertaining clients, so no need updates

Mummies - mummies are like forever there, so no need to update

Boss of the joint - If management changes, there all the more I will go down to this joint to feel the change, so no need update from here...

Ok, now, why we need to have a forum, some might ask. The forum is for us to contribute at our own expense. We like, we contribute....This is not a commercial forum where information are listed in catalogue and spoonfed to anyone.

We chat, we make friends and we share.....so if anyone cannot take the heat, my subtle advice is to find fun somewhere else because we are having our fun here.;)
Lolz......u another 1?
Nbzzz....recently all the lau tikos, young tikos and the not so young not so lau tikos start to flood DC thread again, stil so happening there gah?:eek:

kelvin123456789
10-10-2008, 02:21 PM
My oh my......u really provide alot of helpful information eh?
perhaps we should adress u s a walking ktv directory cum gals information counter?

for goodness sake, stop behaving like a moron and telling people ur so called itinery. If u notice empty vessel makes the most noise, some of the people here do not annouce what they do or how they do things but bear in mind that these people r not empty shells.

One man's meat another's poison, what is suitable for u may b pork to others and somemore the gals chg so frequently.
drinks price don't chg everyday so there is no price updates
We r not HR related and definitely not working in KTV HR, so the staff movement chart aint our business too.

So wat info do u want? If i want certain info i would b a loud gun blasting off and definitely not a rabid mongrel barking @ all the people. Sharing of info always starts w oneself

anything that u think is useful informations for all bros here...thanks:)

and i not barking to any bros here...i just put on the statement that i need some useful info for me to determine the schedule of entertainment...;)

kelvin123456789
10-10-2008, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=japboy;3134980]well, dis kinda joints shld at least have a decent settings....

prob is i need to know ur face first before i can meet u at any joint..

there's no TS here... jz bunch of pple sharing and having fun~ :D

only expose myself to the ppl i known well...

if u really keen to cheong together...we need to set either on weekend or weekday's 3-6pm cos most of time busy with my works at other timing...:)

Heart Break Kid
10-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Dun b surprised, there r alot of diff people out there.
Some of these buggas can pay a gal $500, not for anything but just to go get hi;)

I know ..that why I am not interested in becoming a bugga to pay $500 to get a hi from a gal. Not that I have no financial means to spend but not in a way that ownself feeling stupid to spend in that manner.

Randi_Candi
10-10-2008, 02:54 PM
I know ..that why I am not interested in becoming a bugga to pay $500 to get a hi from a gal. Not that I have no financial means to spend but not in a way that ownself feeling stupid to spend in that manner.
Ermmm....actually the gals get paid 500 not for a session of body intimacy but for head shaking.........:o

I leave it up to individuals who know what they want and how much they are willing to spend for their own carnal fulfilment:D

Heart Break Kid
10-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Ermmm....actually the gals get paid 500 not for a session of body intimacy but for head shaking.........:o

I leave it up to individuals who know what they want and how much they are willing to spend for their own carnal fulfilment:D

That show why Singapore is good place for foreigners to come here & earn our money :D

PuTonRen
11-10-2008, 08:36 AM
anything that u think is useful informations for all bros here...thanks:)

and i not barking to any bros here...i just put on the statement that i need some useful info for me to determine the schedule of entertainment...;)

They have replaced the air-conditioning unit in Room 31 with a new one, the room is now too cold to be comfortable. Hope this piece of update helps, and this update is free.

Regards to all brother.

et911
11-10-2008, 11:19 AM
They have replaced the air-conditioning unit in Room 31 with a new one, the room is now too cold to be comfortable. Hope this piece of update helps, and this update is free.
You are bright and early! No go bonk last nite?? :D

Got change air con?? When you bringing me there to experience the air con?

S3vw
11-10-2008, 01:07 PM

Regards to all brother.

go enjoy no call me hor....:mad:;)

japboy
11-10-2008, 01:40 PM
only expose myself to the ppl i known well...

if u really keen to cheong together...we need to set either on weekend or weekday's 3-6pm cos most of time busy with my works at other timing...:)

sama sama.... weekends i got my violin n swimming lessons... 3-6pm DC not open le... lolx...

Ermmm....actually the gals get paid 500 not for a session of body intimacy but for head shaking.........

I leave it up to individuals who know what they want and how much they are willing to spend for their own carnal fulfilment

his tool is made of diamond izit? need wear glove or metal scrap for d shaking bo? :eek:

uncle.. how come u so lazy, onli change the air-con in RM31? how abt others? :D

et911
11-10-2008, 04:58 PM

Welcome to the club.

mamamia
11-10-2008, 05:31 PM

Psst.... you still cheonging? why no JIO all of us huh??:p

mamamia
11-10-2008, 05:35 PM

Regards to all brother.

The toilet bowl in the toilet near the a pool table and foot massage 3rd cubicle from the left from the direction you walk in, is changed to a brand new one. this you no update........:p

GTOKING
11-10-2008, 05:35 PM
nver go to this place b4, how is it:D

mamamia
11-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the club.

You mean club Giorgio at lavendar street??:p

mamamia
11-10-2008, 08:01 PM
they r not from egypt but spore,msia& china...and all share one language of PU TONG HUA...

they sure can talk but every customer got their right whether to leave any contact to all these mummies...but at least they know me well and nvr try to ask me to leave contact for them...

Ooi... your bird really talks lei....knn you no give mummies your contact and you are asking for 6C contact...simi lc?? _!_:mad:

somemore is BALANCED bttl,... knn you really asking to be f**ked hard hard at your smelly parson nose...

mamamia
11-10-2008, 08:03 PM

knn...air con spoiled how to enjoy? PTR suffering that night...lucky he no call you....:p

mamamia
11-10-2008, 08:10 PM

HI end tweety so bo seh?

Put it this way, you pm me your contact, I GIVE YOU 1 "BRAND NEW BTTL" in KBK...how? Me no let you take balance, like the way you treat me beloved 6C...knn simi lanjio HI END CHEONGSTER ask ppl take balance....PUI!!:mad:

kelvin123456789
12-10-2008, 12:18 AM
Ooi... your bird really talks lei....knn you no give mummies your contact and you are asking for 6C contact...simi lc?? _!_:mad:

somemore is BALANCED bttl,... knn you really asking to be f**ked hard hard at your smelly parson nose...

none yr business wat...u seem vy angry...why....:eek:

kelvin123456789
12-10-2008, 12:22 AM
HI end tweety so bo seh?

Put it this way, you pm me your contact, I GIVE YOU 1 "BRAND NEW BTTL" in KBK...how? Me no let you take balance, like the way you treat me beloved 6C...knn simi lanjio HI END CHEONGSTER ask ppl take balance....PUI!!:mad:

u really look angry...i treat him balanced...and why u so angry...

i have said oredi... i cant buy him new bottle cos i cant afford personally to buy for him...only the way treat him is only my balanced...

i not need u bu me any bottle...cos i dont know u in 1st place..then i no need it cos i have enough....:D

plman2002
12-10-2008, 01:13 AM
HI end tweety so bo seh?

knn..........know u sooooooo many years u no open for me.
yet want to open for tis HI END CHEONGSTER. :mad::mad:

et911
12-10-2008, 11:06 AM

Hanor hanor.. :mad::mad:

S3vw
12-10-2008, 01:53 PM
time to bring out the stools.....

mamamia
12-10-2008, 07:05 PM

y my needle poked u? you no give mummies your contact and you expecting 6c give you his contact? me no angry with you la...I just no like the way you treat my bro that invite me once a year with your balanced bttl.:rolleyes:

mamamia
12-10-2008, 07:08 PM
u really look angry...i treat him balanced...and why u so angry...

i have said oredi... i cant buy him new bottle cos i cant afford personally to buy for him...only the way treat him is only my balanced...

i not need u bu me any bottle...cos i dont know u in 1st place..then i no need it cos i have enough....:D

aiyo you think you balanced bttl very big? anyway I offered you my deal...take up or shut up.:cool:

mamamia
12-10-2008, 07:12 PM

bro, since when you jio me recently? even ask you to call me on your bday you also say not "your call" that night....you recall first b4 you comment hor. what to do? I not hi end cheongster so you won't join me for drinks, at least you still have your regular kakis with you....;)

mamamia
12-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Hanor hanor.. :mad::mad:

I don't have your contact ma...pm me and I open you a bttl lor...:p

mamamia
12-10-2008, 07:14 PM
time to bring out the stools.....

waiting for 6c to bring you the popcorns?:rolleyes:

PuTonRen
12-10-2008, 08:07 PM
uncle.. how come u so lazy, onli change the air-con in RM31? how abt others? :D

Brother Japboy,
They also change the glasses in the room, I have forgotten that.

Brother svw3, you need me to jio you to go to your house?

Brother et911,
So early! wake up to work mah....no bonking that night lah! You got see any mm in my car that night when your car was next to mine.

Hahahah....Next time, you all go, must give free updates hor! Big or small! there are people waiting always for updates! I really mean only Wait.....

Regards.

et911
12-10-2008, 11:02 PM
I don't have your contact ma...pm me and I open you a bttl lor...:p

A bottle of simi?

kelvin123456789
13-10-2008, 12:31 AM
aiyo you think you balanced bttl very big? anyway I offered you my deal...take up or shut up.:cool:

oh.................:)

kelvin123456789
13-10-2008, 12:32 AM
y my needle poked u? you no give mummies your contact and you expecting 6c give you his contact? me no angry with you la...I just no like the way you treat my bro that invite me once a year with your balanced bttl.:rolleyes:

oic...............:)

et911
13-10-2008, 07:04 AM
So early! wake up to work mah....no bonking that night lah! You got see any mm in my car that night when your car was next to mine
My turn to wake up early.. :p

japboy
13-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Brother Japboy,
They also change the glasses in the room, I have forgotten that.

Hahahah....Next time, you all go, must give free updates hor! Big or small! there are people waiting always for updates! I really mean only Wait.....

heeheee... .very observant hor... lolx... >< :D

S3vw
13-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Brother svw3, you need me to jio you to go to your house?

老大 the effect of not enough bonk si bo....:p
u jio me go my hse...???:confused::confused:

S3vw
13-10-2008, 02:31 PM
heeheee... .very observant hor... lolx... >< :D

lai lai latest update latest update......
DC valet parking station change new sign board liao

S3vw
13-10-2008, 02:34 PM
waiting for 6c to bring you the popcorns?:rolleyes:

will prefer a bottle of Cordon Bleu....:cool:

S3vw
13-10-2008, 02:46 PM
oh.................:)

oh si mi.....:rolleyes:

kelvin123456789
13-10-2008, 02:49 PM
oh si mi.....:rolleyes:

???:confused:

et911
13-10-2008, 03:25 PM
lai lai latest update latest update......
DC valet parking station change new sign board liao

You damn observant hor?

S3vw
13-10-2008, 03:32 PM
You damn observant hor?

wat to do ppl want update ma......
:rolleyes:

Bazic606
13-10-2008, 03:46 PM

Dear Kelvin,

Till now you will realise that this is a closely knitted group...We have shared and drink with one another in the name of friendship sometime or another during our period of stay here and it started here, in the forum....anyone are welcome to join in....all it takes is a simple gesture of good faith, barging into the forum asking for updates is not consider a good gesture as you can see.

What have you to put on the table as a good gesture, or at least courtesy might be a good start and better still, humbleness (not too sure if there is such a word)?

If you do not care about a din or two to this so-called forumship, then the very least you can do is to bring your nonsense to some other threads, we do not own the forum, but whatever is written in this thread is owned by Japboy, alas one of us.....We have the least right to at least ask you to get the hell outta here....

If Sam is not happy about this long standing thread that has made a little contribution to the activeness of the forum, he has the right to close it and not you....

On the other hand, we may have start on the wrong foot, you can try again and be nice this time.

et911
13-10-2008, 03:52 PM
On the other hand, we may have start on the wrong foot, you can try again and be nice this time.

Bro, I beginning to fall in love with you.. so chim.. :D

S3vw
13-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Dear Kelvin,

Till now you will realise that this is a closely knitted group...We have shared and drink with one another in the name of friendship sometime or another during our period of stay here and it started here, in the forum....anyone are welcome to join in....all it takes is a simple gesture of good faith, barging into the forum asking for updates is not consider a good gesture as you can see.

What have you to put on the table as a good gesture, or at least courtesy might be a good start and better still, humbleness (not too sure if there is such a word)?

If you do not care about a din or two to this so-called forumship, then the very least you can do is to bring your nonsense to some other threads, we do not own the forum, but whatever is written in this thread is owned by Japboy, alas one of us.....We have the least right to at least ask you to get the hell outta here....

If Sam is not happy about this long standing thread that has made a little contribution to the activeness of the forum, he has the right to close it and not you....

wow kaozzzz.....
buay tan han si bei inkkk.....:p

et911
13-10-2008, 03:53 PM
wat to do ppl want update ma......

People ask for update you give? You not working for him what! :cool:

S3vw
13-10-2008, 03:55 PM
btw Bazic saturday paisei fall asleep tat y no call u......:o

S3vw
13-10-2008, 03:57 PM
People ask for update you give? You not working for him what! :cool:

ok ok no more update.....:o

et911
13-10-2008, 04:01 PM

I still waiting for your update you no give me. :rolleyes:

kelvin123456789
13-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Dear Kelvin,

oh...so keep going to make this thread more fun and update all the time....but always remember that all bros here r need useful information...in order we can continue to cheong happily....

thanks for your hardwork...:)

Randi_Candi
13-10-2008, 04:12 PM
bro, since when you jio me recently? even ask you to call me on your bday you also say not "your call" that night....you recall first b4 you comment hor. what to do? I not hi end cheongster so you won't join me for drinks, at least you still have your regular kakis with you....;)
mai scared mai scared......me not hi end cheongster, no outcast u:D
Nobody mah, how 2 outcast ppl:o

Randi_Candi
13-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Psst.... you still cheonging? why no JIO all of us huh??:p
me?? nope......now me finding wpp go stable 6c6c
ai kiiiiiiii mai?:D

Randi_Candi
13-10-2008, 04:15 PM
perd alai?:confused:

Randi_Candi
13-10-2008, 04:18 PM
his tool is made of diamond izit? need wear glove or metal scrap for d shaking bo? :eek:

nbzzz....got simpler qn bo?
si PCPTPSAPPCJPK! only u will cum in ask such qn

u 1 2 inspect his tool bo?? I no interest in others tool:p

S3vw
13-10-2008, 04:48 PM

going stable to 6c6c....
naughty naughty liao...........:p

hamlinlau
13-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Dear Kelvin,

How come you never that nice to me leh?

mamamia
13-10-2008, 06:18 PM
will prefer a bottle of Cordon Bleu....:cool:

huh... you still dare to drink?:p onz....at my park.:cool:

mamamia
13-10-2008, 06:20 PM

If you are free why not? you got anything better to do?:p beside LMM?

mamamia
13-10-2008, 06:21 PM
mai scared mai scared......me not hi end cheongster, no outcast u:D
Nobody mah, how 2 outcast ppl:o

really ah? when are you free??:D

mamamia
13-10-2008, 06:22 PM

You and WPP became Ma Fu???:p Which lorong are you and WPP in??;)

mamamia
13-10-2008, 06:24 PM
going stable to 6c6c....

Since when RC is a good boy?:rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
14-10-2008, 08:59 AM
The gardener is back?!?!?!:eek:

Randi_Candi
14-10-2008, 09:00 AM
really ah? when are you free??:D
2ml? Lets meet @ Xu Hui:p

Randi_Candi
14-10-2008, 09:01 AM
You and WPP became Ma Fu???:p Which lorong are you and WPP in??;)
go stable means mafu meh?
I go find horseshoe for u la, heard can bring goot luk

U recently open mg hoot people, i give u hang horseshoe on ur neck plotect u:D

Randi_Candi
14-10-2008, 09:02 AM
going stable to 6c6c....
shh........its a surprise;)

PuTonRen
14-10-2008, 09:15 AM
老大 the effect of not enough bonk si bo....:p
u jio me go my hse...???:confused::confused:

Bro, I though DC is your house? Hahaha......

PuTonRen
14-10-2008, 09:21 AM
oh...so keep going to make this thread more fun and update all the time....but always remember that all bros here r need useful information...in order we can continue to cheong happily....

Making this thread more fun we shall.

In this forum, we do not ask for information, we share information. The key word is "Sharing", and not coming in straight and ask for updates.

I hope it is clear now.

Regards

kelvin123456789
14-10-2008, 09:29 AM
Making this thread more fun we shall.

In this forum, we do not ask for information, we share information. The key word is "Sharing", and not coming in straight and ask for updates.

I hope it is clear now.

Regards

ya lor....so please share watever u have in order to benefit bros here lor...:D

Bazic606
14-10-2008, 10:10 AM

Gosh, are you speaking in tongue? I dun really understand your line of thoughts. Well maybe I am just wasting bandwidth talking to you but what the heck since I am free anyway.....

Hardwork, sure, I am doing a lot of hardwork running around all the ktvs, but credit to you, you did better than me by updating everyone of your whereabouts.....but sadly, no one seems to give a damn.

I think you should thank me for taking notice of you otherwise you are just a crone in a piece of.......opps.....whatever.....I should mind my language....;)

Bazic606
14-10-2008, 10:12 AM
How come you never that nice to me leh?

I would have to make love to you if I have to treat you any better than the current state, my dear.

kelvin123456789
14-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Gosh, are you speaking in tongue? I dun really understand your line of thoughts. Well maybe I am just wasting bandwidth talking to you but what the heck since I am free anyway.....

Hardwork, sure, I am doing a lot of hardwork running around all the ktvs, but credit to you, you did better than me by updating everyone of your whereabouts.....but sadly, no one seems to give a damn.

I think you should thank me for taking notice of you otherwise you are just a crone in a piece of.......opps.....whatever.....I should mind my language....;)

appreciate your hardwork...keep moving:D

AHGONG
14-10-2008, 10:51 AM

relax lah bro..... hehehe me straight forward one... i oso open bottle for u.... in fact 10 bottles to be exact... but mineral water hoh... i be your waiter lah then can save waiter tips oso .... :D

Bazic606
14-10-2008, 11:09 AM
appreciate your hardwork...keep moving:D

shhooo....shhooo.....

Bazic606
14-10-2008, 11:12 AM
relax lah bro..... hehehe me straight forward one... i oso open bottle for u.... in fact 10 bottles to be exact... but mineral water hoh... i be your waiter lah then can save waiter tips oso .... :D

I am very relax, bro....Too much rest makes me tired, need something to perk up my brain...well, I was lucky to chanced upon a piece of shit but no good enough to feed my brain....low-levelled in both IQ and EQ....haiz....missed the days that I can get my brains tickled.

AHGONG
14-10-2008, 11:28 AM
I am very relax, bro....Too much rest makes me tired, need something to perk up my brain...well, I was lucky to chanced upon a piece of shit but no good enough to feed my brain....low-levelled in both IQ and EQ....haiz....missed the days that I can get my brains tickled.

wah lidat must find u a bigger and more intelligent piece of shit liao... hmm beri diffcult leh :D

S3vw
14-10-2008, 11:31 AM

more like u need more update.....
want useful information go down there n experience urself.....
knn u posted in most of the ktv thread.....
sayin open how many bottles here n there.....
which one u cant affort $198 or the rm charge.....
if u cant affort take up bro mamamia offer lor........
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

kelvin123456789
14-10-2008, 11:34 AM
more like u need more update.....
want useful information go down there n experience urself.....
knn u posted in most of the ktv thread.....
sayin open how many bottles here n there.....
which one u cant affort $198 or the rm charge.....
if u cant affort take up bro mamamia offer lor........
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

cool down man...you also look very unhappy...:confused:

spend wisely....mean play hard, play smart...:cool:

S3vw
14-10-2008, 11:34 AM

why not time need to see how the trees is.......:p

S3vw
14-10-2008, 11:36 AM
you got anything better to do?:p beside LMM?

mai suan la.....
where got MM to let me LMM....
me not HIGH END CHEONGSTER

S3vw
14-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Since when RC is a good boy?:rolleyes:

u like tat say him gd meh...;)

S3vw
14-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Bro, I though DC is your house? Hahaha......

tio hor my hse in short is DC = Dakota Crescent.....
;)

et911
14-10-2008, 11:45 AM
I would have to make love to you if I have to treat you any better than the current state, my dear.

I asked first hor! :mad::mad:

S3vw
14-10-2008, 11:46 AM

fill in the blank.....:confused:
"otherwise you are just a crone in a piece of monkey ass.......":confused:

kelvin123456789
14-10-2008, 11:49 AM
fill in the blank.....:confused:
"otherwise you are just a crone in a piece of monkey ass.......":confused:

oh shit!!! u really angry oredi...:eek:

S3vw
14-10-2008, 11:50 AM

muhahahaha........
ink si bei ink.........:D

Randi_Candi
14-10-2008, 03:36 PM

mind simi language?
I like the way u talk......

Dun let those who 1 2 spoil ur day spoil ur day.....

BTW I heard u goin leem jiu again??:D

Randi_Candi
14-10-2008, 03:44 PM
shhooo....shhooo.....
hmm....brings back my childhoot memories

http://www.timewarptoys.com/shmoo.jpg

Big Sexy
14-10-2008, 03:48 PM
RC.. that picture is captain caveman sister?? look abit alike lay...

http://www.mentalfloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/435_captain_caveman.jpg

hmm....

Randi_Candi
14-10-2008, 03:51 PM
muhahahaha........
ink si bei ink.........:D
Ermm.....he is currently dating the daughter of 艾格打印耗材有限公司 (http://store.taobao.com/shop/xshop/promote.htm?id=162361) 高级董事兼总裁-吴靖墨

so u say got ink bo lor??:o

Randi_Candi
14-10-2008, 03:55 PM
RC.. that picture is captain caveman sister?? look abit alike lay...

http://www.mentalfloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/435_captain_caveman.jpg
U nvr get my sms on the bun on the wedding nite?
Ok.....here it comes :

肉包嫁给糯米鸡,洞房时糯米鸡却看到躺在被窝里的是一粒肉丸。
糯米鸡很气!“快把我可爱的肉包交出来!”
肉丸听了哭了“人家脱了衣服你就不认得了吗?”

go figure out the rest :p

Big Sexy
14-10-2008, 04:03 PM
sorry i only understand one word. 鸡.. the rest i dont understand.. :D

糯米鸡,。
鸡很气!!”
?”

Randi_Candi
14-10-2008, 04:13 PM
sorry i only understand one word. 鸡.. the rest i dont understand.. :D

u r beginning 2 soubnd like an old fren - RobertKing:p

mamamia
14-10-2008, 06:18 PM
The gardener is back?!?!?!:eek:

together with his wife,....:p:p

mamamia
14-10-2008, 06:21 PM
2ml? Lets meet @ Xu Hui:p

when did you become a pilot?:rolleyes:

mamamia
14-10-2008, 06:23 PM
go stable means mafu meh?
I go find horseshoe for u la, heard can bring goot luk

U recently open mg hoot people, i give u hang horseshoe on ur neck plotect u:D

did you find any? horse shoe not need to find in stable later you kena horse kick then you know.:p

mamamia
14-10-2008, 06:30 PM
why not time need to see how the trees is.......:p

huh??? dun think you can find the tree anymore as it seems like a jungle now....:p

Randi_Candi
14-10-2008, 07:01 PM
together with his wife,....:p
Lolz......choot pattern?

when did you become a pilot?
no lay.......u said 1 2 join me mah, 2ml not in town BUT i not flying the plane
hmmm.....lemme c if it cud b our FCP:D

did you find any? horse shoe not need to find in stable later you kena horse kick then you know.:p
diaozz.z.....u trying 2 tell me go duck farm find horse shoe meh?

kelvin123456789
15-10-2008, 02:57 PM
HH @ DC today...:)

will take note all the updates...thanks all bro here...:D

Bazic606
15-10-2008, 04:54 PM
SMISSIAKAAPS alert!!!

et911
15-10-2008, 05:52 PM
SMISSIAKAAPS alert!!!

You are getting more chim darling.. :p

kelvin123456789
16-10-2008, 09:35 AM
reached there 6.30pm+...

ya first thing i noticed is valet parking station was changed...when i stopped by 5 helpers...only change the signbord only lah...cos i asked the helper, then he told me that last time is DC signboard...and now change to KTV Club means that apply to all clubs (after sandborg & nite HK opened).

helpers also increased cos many ppl cant find parking and valet parking bussiness is fucking good...

step-in and look for bingBing but she is no more there oredi, so just asked mummy to bring in new faces for our selection...

1st round 10 gals, 2nd round 4gals, 3rd round 1gal....alamak all fucking low quality...accordingly to mummy all fav. gals will work in Sandborg during HH and only will step-in after 9.30pm+...

siaz loh....so called personnally and checked with xiaoting (mirage) whether she and their friends are working at sandborg...ya got it but she said she still have 2 tables yet settle...so quickly asked her to come down and at least bring 3 more pretty gals to step-in....

xiaoTing really MEI RANG WO SHI WANG, total she brought another 3 really young and chio prc gals for us...

having fun till 9pm+ and rushing for 2nd round at TDWX...:D

AHGONG
16-10-2008, 12:18 PM
SMISSIAKAAPS alert!!!

:confused: Hmm beri deep leh... anyway to decode this :D

et911
16-10-2008, 12:32 PM

You would need a supercomputer for that.. Bazic kor kor, where are you?? :p

Bazic606
16-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Simply Moronic Imbecile with Structured-Sentence Incapabilities Symdrome Also Known As A Piece Of Shit....

But credit must be given when it's due, I have to take the SSI away...the rest will stay unless proven otherwise.

fun fun fun....

My dear ET911, how will I forget u......I can always have a harlem build for you.....

Ahgong, I have a supercomputer for sale, wanna buy? hahahaha

et911
16-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Simply Moronic Imbecile with Structured-Sentence Incapabilities Symdrome Also Known As A Piece Of Shit....

You getting chimer by the day! Amazing!

S3vw
16-10-2008, 05:42 PM

he nowdays always go library instead of cheong....

S3vw
16-10-2008, 05:43 PM
You would need a supercomputer for that.. Bazic kor kor, where are you?? :p

call kor kor got free bottles.....

AHGONG
16-10-2008, 05:44 PM

But credit must be given when it's due, I have to take the SSI away...the rest will stay unless proven otherwise.

fun fun fun....

My dear ET911, how will I forget u......I can always have a harlem build for you.....

Ahgong, I have a supercomputer for sale, wanna buy? hahahaha

mai lah the super computer u sell me sure out of date one.... u getting chiemer every min... no computer can catch up with u wan... if i wan to know just ask u loh.... :D

et911
16-10-2008, 05:45 PM
call kor kor got free bottles.....:D

Got, dont believe you try. Tiko peh teach one..

AHGONG
16-10-2008, 05:47 PM
call kor kor got free bottles.....:D

so goot deal huh... call kor kor got free bottles... but bottle is empty wan or full one :D

et911
16-10-2008, 05:50 PM
so goot deal huh... call kor kor got free bottles... but bottle is empty wan or full one :D

First must ask what type of bottle.. :D

S3vw
16-10-2008, 05:51 PM

full one....
dun belive u try et911 teach me one...:p

S3vw
16-10-2008, 05:53 PM
First must ask what type of bottle.. :D

our dear fren who open 30 over bottles in dc MIA liao....:confused:

AHGONG
16-10-2008, 06:01 PM

:eek: 30 bottles? he working as a waiter there wan huh :D

et911
16-10-2008, 06:02 PM

Waur your friend so rich one har?

S3vw
16-10-2008, 06:12 PM
:eek: 30 bottles? he working as a waiter there wan huh :D

u see my fren no up har....:D

S3vw
16-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Waur your friend so rich one har?

u 4gotten abt him.....
:confused::eek:

PuTonRen
16-10-2008, 06:22 PM
full one....
dun belive u try et911 teach me one...:p

So et911 is the Tiko peh..... Hahaha.... Righto...

et911
16-10-2008, 06:27 PM
So et911 is the Tiko peh..... Hahaha.... Righto...

Hello, mai come in chap one leg hor.. i trying to get free drinks.. :D

et911
16-10-2008, 06:28 PM
u 4gotten abt him.....
:confused::eek:

I cannot remember, usually I drink until 15th bottle already pissed drunk..

AHGONG
16-10-2008, 06:38 PM
u see my fren no up har....:D

no lah it just that normally only waiter will open so many bottles wan mah... hehehe.... :p

plman2002
16-10-2008, 10:55 PM
no lah it just that normally only waiter will open so many bottles wan mah... hehehe.... :p

tats why open soooooooo many bottles then mummy wont update him mah. :eek::D:D

et911
17-10-2008, 12:18 AM
tats why open soooooooo many bottles then mummy wont update him mah. :eek::D:D

How can you say that? People high end high class cheongster you know? Everywhere got balance one..

plman2002
17-10-2008, 09:18 AM
How can you say that? People high end high class cheongster you know? Everywhere got balance one..

Who who who is the Hi end cheongster?!?!??!?!?? :confused:
I always very blur why u wan make me blur-errrrrrrrr :eek::D

et911
17-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Who who who is the Hi end cheongster?!?!??!?!??
I always very blur why u wan make me blur-errrrrrrrr :eek::D

You only blur when you work.. :D:D

kelvin123456789
17-10-2008, 09:35 AM
good....keep moving on:D

PuTonRen
17-10-2008, 09:41 AM

I also got balance everywhere, every bottle has also one more serving left. Ai Mai. Sorry lah! I am a low-end cheongster.

kelvin123456789
17-10-2008, 10:42 AM
I also got balance everywhere, every bottle has also one more serving left. Ai Mai. Sorry lah! I am a low-end cheongster.

yaloh...can tell..bcos of your nickname...haha:D

plman2002
17-10-2008, 11:07 AM
You only blur when you work.. :D:D

I every minute oso working. So how arh?!?!??!?!?

japboy
17-10-2008, 11:51 AM
I every minute oso working. So how arh?!?!??!?!?

uu working on ur ink izit? duhz~ :D

Bazic606
17-10-2008, 12:01 PM

Good sense of humor, Mr PTR!! thumbs up.....

Bazic606
17-10-2008, 12:07 PM
You getting chimer by the day! Amazing!

Chim Chim Chim....u r right, I am in an endless pit.....fill with bitches from the northern land....lalalalala:D

Bazic606
17-10-2008, 12:12 PM
he nowdays always go library instead of cheong....

Library your head lah.....I study Chronicles of Worthless piece of excretions roaming around unflushed toilet bowls feeding on pukes left by unwanting drinkers patronising the places of vice with one-serving balance....right, Mr PTR? hahahaha

et911
17-10-2008, 12:21 PM

Waur, you better than high end ones wor.. EVERYWHERE also have.. means you EVERYWHERE also go open..

et911
17-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Chim Chim Chim....u r right, I am in an endless pit.....fill with bitches from the northern land....lalalalala:D

Got how many bonks already??? Mai bonk too much hor, next week you come back we go hunting.. :D:D

et911
17-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Library your head lah.....I study Chronicles of Worthless piece of excretions roaming around unflushed toilet bowls feeding on pukes left by unwanting drinkers patronising the places of vice with one-serving balance....right, Mr PTR? hahahaha

Darling, you are getting chimmer by the day.. :p

kelvin123456789
17-10-2008, 12:37 PM
dont stop...keep moving....i like the way you guys chatting...= "funny":D

plman2002
17-10-2008, 12:58 PM

ink yr head lah.

I need to brush up my english liao.

Waur, you better than high end ones wor.. EVERYWHERE also have.. means you EVERYWHERE also go open..

open simi ka?

Darling, you are getting chimmer by the day.. :p

no wonder recently u became "cold". kekeke
U change taste liao.

et911
17-10-2008, 01:29 PM
open simi ka?
no wonder recently u became "cold". kekeke
U change taste liao.

Open simi you must ask the lau tiko, why you ask me?

As for change in taste.. kekekeke.. *rub hands* :D

AHGONG
17-10-2008, 02:03 PM

Hmm... strange strange strange... by right your chinese suppose to become chimer...but how cum yr angmo oso so powderful leh... maybe all the PRCs u bonk all got ink wan :D

japboy
17-10-2008, 02:13 PM
step-in and look for bingBing but she is no more there oredi, so just asked mummy to bring in new faces for our selection...

1st round 10 gals, 2nd round 4gals, 3rd round 1gal....alamak all fucking low quality...accordingly to mummy all fav. gals will work in Sandborg during HH and only will step-in after 9.30pm+...

one man's poison is another man's meat...

all fav. gal working in Sandborg during HH? you got 2 b kidding.... i went for d opening and seem dat gals frm PD now goes to sandborg for HH duties...

but one thing for sure... the great migration has started..... as the ice age has started~ :D

kelvin123456789
17-10-2008, 02:43 PM

all fav. gal working in Sandborg during HH? you got 2 b kidding.... i went for d opening and seem dat gals frm PD now goes to sandborg for HH duties...

but one thing for sure... the great migration has started..... as the ice age has started~ :D

no kidding!!! you can find LV, Mirage & DC gals there...

you stated that you only be there on the opening day...may you try to visit sandbard again and you sure find it difference...

but remember to get advance booking there especially HH...

et911
17-10-2008, 02:54 PM

His standard is mirage gals, how good can that be?? haiz.. juz say to each his own bah..

kelvin123456789
17-10-2008, 03:05 PM
His standard is mirage gals, how good can that be?? haiz.. juz say to each his own bah..

i think you???

may be your standard and my standard still have a big gap lah...

talk...every also can talk....must do something lah...

sorry if any offence to any bro...;)

S3vw
17-10-2008, 03:27 PM

wow pian......
**faint**.....

S3vw
17-10-2008, 03:30 PM

u very busy lately hor.....
no sound no pic....

S3vw
17-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Hmm... strange strange strange... by right your chinese suppose to become chimer...but how cum yr angmo oso so powderful leh... maybe all the PRCs u bonk all got ink wan :D

got ink or not i dun noe....
but sure got substance.....:D

S3vw
17-10-2008, 03:36 PM

wow u nowdays cheong many ktv hor....
tat boil down to 1 qn......
which end u belong......... :confused::p

S3vw
17-10-2008, 03:37 PM

muhahahahahaha.......

GodsendSYT
17-10-2008, 05:45 PM
no kidding!!! you can find LV, Mirage & DC gals there...

you stated that you only be there on the opening day...may you try to visit sandbard again and you sure find it difference...

but remember to get advance booking there especially HH...

hmm.. I went there last week cause my friend jio me.. Just when i thought DC HH is bad, this is worse.. reach there at 4.30-5pm

From what i see, only about 6 rooms taken up!! so i dun inderstand why there's a need to do a booking.. well i did call up to book, cause i think i'll be pack as well.. but no.. very empty..

Gals, ha ha is a joke.. only about 30+ of them and not even one can make it.. haiz..

It only gets better when it gets closer to 6.30pm.. Got 2-3 young gals.. only one of them is SYT and that gal we meet her in DC.. OMG!!! total gals is about 60-80 i think.. Room taken up is 10-15 i think..

In my eyes, not worth to go if u'r looking for SYT or young gals... not much of a choice. As for drinking, well no commend..

But the waiter is good.. very polite.. ha ha :D

evo3
18-10-2008, 01:12 AM
After the opening of he other KTV, DC biz had drop very badly. Looks like they have to do some promotion to keep up with their biz. Maybe a Condo or a Car will help them to get more customers back to their club:)

unclesammi
18-10-2008, 03:27 AM
After the opening of he other KTV, DC biz had drop very badly. Looks like they have to do some promotion to keep up with their biz. Maybe a Condo or a Car will help them to get more customers back to their club:)

Ah Quek earn enough liao. You think he bother???:D

Randi_Candi
18-10-2008, 11:27 AM
yaloh...can tell..bcos of your nickname...haha:D

Lolz.......u r fastdraw mcgraw, pull the trigger to fast and shot his own legs:rolleyes:

mamamia
18-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Lolz.......u r fastdraw mcgraw, pull the trigger to fast and shot his own legs:rolleyes:

psssst... how is your trip?....shag or shiok...:rolleyes:

S3vw
18-10-2008, 04:34 PM
After the opening of he other KTV, DC biz had drop very badly.

u sure or not....:rolleyes:

S3vw
18-10-2008, 04:35 PM

u oso si bei chim....

jaycnce
18-10-2008, 06:32 PM
how is he doing

mamamia
18-10-2008, 10:13 PM
u oso si bei chim....

you mean where chim? his pocket? :p

kelvin123456789
19-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Ah Quek earn enough liao. You think he bother???:D

maybe he will bother...but as a da ge how can show he bother about it...:)

PuTonRen
19-10-2008, 09:26 PM
u oso si bei chim....

Was there last Friday. New update!

When the lift doors open, you can see a sign board of Dynasty Classic. I hope it helps.

mansgp
19-10-2008, 10:04 PM
maybe he will bother...but as a da ge how can show he bother about it...:)

True that he does not show nor admit he is bothered but the fact that he renovated the place, bring in dancers, and personally screen and select new singers are signs of his effort to ward off competition.

kelvin123456789
20-10-2008, 09:29 AM

When the lift doors open, you can see a sign board of Dynasty Classic. I hope it helps.

good...keeping moving...thanks for your inforrmation...haha:D

et911
20-10-2008, 10:37 AM

Old sex ghost, how come you go no jio me again? You must be out drinking with my twin brother again.. :mad::mad:

et911
20-10-2008, 10:41 AM
True that he does not show nor admit he is bothered but the fact that he renovated the place, bring in dancers, and personally screen and select new singers are signs of his effort to ward off competition.

I agree with you on this. Many bosses just leave the place to be run by the managers. How many joints are in a poorer condition and yet have not renovated? This place got renovated even though it is not run down like those places.

He is different also in his approach to the place, he will walk around, talk to his staff, singers/dancers, talk to customers etc. This is one reason why the place is still there, and one reason why many still go there and patronize the place.

PuTonRen
20-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Old sex ghost, how come you go no jio me again? You must be out drinking with my twin brother again.. :mad::mad:

Oops! I though the Old Sex Ghost II whom I jio was you. Apparently, I have made a mistake. Sorry. I shall call you this week if I go there. He, just likes you, loves to have Dong Bei girls, especially those from Shenyang, the region of no interest to me.

roamersg
20-10-2008, 11:59 AM
...the fact that he renovated the place, bring in dancers, and personally screen and select new singers are signs of his effort to ward off competition.

Dancers? Mansg, what time do they dance, or is it just spread throughout nite? And is it the usual slow HFJ dancing or faster? This can make it more interesting for me!

et911
20-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Oops! I though the Old Sex Ghost II whom I jio was you. Apparently, I have made a mistake. Sorry. I shall call you this week if I go there. He, just likes you, loves to have Dong Bei girls, especially those from Shenyang, the region of no interest to me.

Is it?? But I like SYTs, especially RSYTs. You calling me this week? When? Mai come bluff me hor..

mansgp
20-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Dancers? Mansg, what time do they dance, or is it just spread throughout nite? And is it the usual slow HFJ dancing or faster? This can make it more interesting for me!

The 5 dancers perform between 11pm to 1am every week nights, and at midnight on weekends. Their dances are a mix of traditional Chinese, latin, slow and fast ones. The oldest dancer is only 19 yo this year.

Timings are subjected to changes as the boss Johnny is getting the dancers to accompany the performance of the singers.

Johnny has also recently recruited a local male full time choreographer so expect the dances to gear towards more upbeat tunes or even semi-erotic ones. During their first week, they did erotic dance but was quickly banned by Johnny. By the way, there had been cases of slip breast and panty exposures in the past weeks but stern warning has been given to them to ensure that they adopt better safety measures during their performances.

Hope the above information helps.

Randi_Candi
20-10-2008, 05:28 PM
psssst... how is your trip?....shag or shiok...:rolleyes:
I nearly took a 9hr road trip, heng bo kee arbo not only shag but karchng also open flower:D

Randi_Candi
20-10-2008, 05:31 PM
u oso si bei chim....
u thk me like the all the pro?

luv u dip dip, diao u chim chim??:confused:

mamamia
20-10-2008, 08:32 PM
I nearly took a 9hr road trip, heng bo kee arbo not only shag but karchng also open flower:D

so lucky that you are not deflowered at your ass....:p so when you free to go so that we can also update ppl mah....:p

roamersg
20-10-2008, 10:46 PM
The 5 dancers perform between 11pm to 1am every week nights, and at midnight on weekends. Their dances are a mix of traditional Chinese, latin, slow and fast ones. The oldest dancer is only 19 yo this year.

Hope the above information helps.

Yah, helps alot, thanks. Been a bit since i've been there so now will return to stage area to watch dancers w the singers. KTV has been downhill in girl quality compared to 2 years ago, so not there so much. Too bad, like the place and sound system, hope chio KTV girls come back someday

Randi_Candi
21-10-2008, 09:38 AM
so lucky that you are not deflowered at your ass....:p so when you free to go so that we can also update ppl mah....:p
mai hai wa la, u 1 tis nobody 2 update ppl??:o
nxt wk we pop over ur place 2 leem bah? mayb nxt Fri??

S3vw
21-10-2008, 02:18 PM

again bo jio.....:mad:

S3vw
21-10-2008, 02:20 PM
u thk me like the all the pro?

luv u dip dip, diao u chim chim??:confused:

u not pro....
u r guru liao....

PuTonRen
21-10-2008, 03:53 PM

Sorry Lah! Jio you this week, if I go! Hahaha.... Paiseh! But I was with et911 twin brother.

mamamia
21-10-2008, 08:32 PM
mai hai wa la, u 1 tis nobody 2 update ppl??:o
nxt wk we pop over ur place 2 leem bah? mayb nxt Fri??

We??? pls specify how to get WE....:cool:

mamamia
21-10-2008, 08:34 PM

you can forget, ppl cannot forget meh??:rolleyes:

Looksee
22-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Sorry Lah! Jio you this week, if I go! Hahaha.... Paiseh! But I was with et911 twin brother.

u every week cheong DC ah?

et911
22-10-2008, 10:40 AM
u every week cheong DC ah?

According to intel, he cheong DC every day! With my twin brother.. :D

Looksee
22-10-2008, 11:12 AM

how can u call him old sex ghost?

no big no small

he is color ghost waiting for CPF.....

Looksee
22-10-2008, 11:14 AM
According to intel, he cheong DC every day! With my twin brother.. :D

no wonder....people who cheong everyday no need up-date...

only those who seldom cheong then need up-date....

btw, where's my kor kor?

et911
22-10-2008, 11:52 AM
how can u call him old sex ghost?
no big no small
he is color ghost waiting for CPF.....

Oh, cannot call OLD?? Tot he already collected CPF liao?? :confused::confused:

et911
22-10-2008, 11:53 AM
btw, where's my kor kor?

Kor dio sai already.. still kor.. :D:D

Looksee
22-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Kor dio sai already.. still kor.. :D:D

u say my kor kor ka na sai?

dun any how insult the sai hor....

et911
22-10-2008, 01:55 PM
u say my kor kor ka na sai?
dun any how insult the sai hor....

My deepest and most sincere apologies to the sai, its family and relatives. It was never my intention to insult the thing. I hereby promise and swear that I will never make the sai look so bad again. :o

PS: It cant be worse than what I have compared the sai to.

Looksee
22-10-2008, 02:14 PM
My deepest and most sincere apologies to the sai, its family and relatives. It was never my intention to insult the thing. I hereby promise and swear that I will never make the sai look so bad again. :o

PS: It cant be worse than what I have compared the sai to.

u hang around with basic too long liao huh?

PuTonRen
22-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Oh, cannot call OLD?? Tot he already collected CPF liao?? :confused::confused:

You can call me OLD, I have collected my CPF long long time ago. I only go DC to collect updates for people.

I am Colour Ghost???? I am colour blind, cannot even tell the different colours of MM under-garments.

et911
22-10-2008, 04:51 PM
u hang around with basic too long liao huh?

He is officially mine now ok?? Dont even think about it! :mad::mad:

et911
22-10-2008, 04:52 PM
You can call me OLD, I have collected my CPF long long time ago. I only go DC to collect updates for people.

I am Colour Ghost???? I am colour blind, cannot even tell the different colours of MM under-garments.
Waur, you got fetish for under garments har? I usually use tear them off, I more keen on whats beneath, who cares what they wear??

PuTonRen
22-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Waur, you got fetish for under garments har? I usually use tear them off, I more keen on whats beneath, who cares what they wear??

I was also keen on whats beneath, but OLD already, see also cannot do anything mah.....

Are you going to jio me to go DC tomorrow as I have sales talk this evening

et911
22-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Are you going to jio me to go DC tomorrow as I have sales talk this eveningTot you supposed to jio me??

PuTonRen
22-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Tot you supposed to jio me??

I though you Lao Tiko is there everyday, no need to jio one, go there sure see you, unless I make mistake meeting your twin brother thinking that it is you.

Ok see you tomorrow

Looksee
22-10-2008, 05:05 PM

the best is no wear rite?

PuTonRen
22-10-2008, 05:07 PM

Well said! Agree! So I colour blind also no problem

Looksee
22-10-2008, 05:08 PM
He is officially mine now ok?? Dont even think about it! :mad::mad:

unofficially leh?

et911
22-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Well said! Agree! So I colour blind also no problem

Two old sex ghosts think alike :D:D

PuTonRen
22-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Two old sex ghosts think alike :D:D

Are you surfing the net in DC? I though you are there every evening??

I am going to give sales talk soon.... sigh.....

Looksee
23-10-2008, 08:26 AM
kor kor, i've the latest up-date for u

Randi_Candi
23-10-2008, 08:58 AM
I can imagine u squatting in the toilet uttering tat very tong korly:p

kelvin123456789
23-10-2008, 09:25 AM

good....keep going on...haha:D

et911
23-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Are you surfing the net in DC? I though you are there every evening??

You got the wrong guy, that's my twin brother. I go there only 3 times a year. Looksee's birthday, christmas eve and new year eve. Other times I cant go, coz not invited. :(

PuTonRen
23-10-2008, 11:31 AM
You got the wrong guy, that's my twin brother. I go there only 3 times a year. Looksee's birthday, christmas eve and new year eve. Other times I cant go, coz not invited. :(

Ok! Tonite I jio you. If you do not turn up, do not say I never jio you again.
Lao TIko.....You.. Not your twin brother.

S3vw
23-10-2008, 12:10 PM

old sex ghost kor kor.....
u buyin drinks 2 9.........???
they say call kor kor will get free liqueur....

PuTonRen
23-10-2008, 12:38 PM

Hi S3vw kor kor, can jio me tonite or not?

I called you already, so you are buying drink for me right?

See you soon

et911
23-10-2008, 01:08 PM

You jio means you buying?? :D:D

PuTonRen
23-10-2008, 01:09 PM
You jio means you buying?? :D:D

No! I call you et911 kor kor! Then you buy lor:)

S3vw
23-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Hi S3vw kor kor, can jio me tonite or not?

I called you already, so you are buying drink for me right?

See you soon

i jio......:confused:

Looksee
23-10-2008, 01:55 PM

wrong info....

call kor kor and give up-date then only get to have BALANCE bottle....somemore must PM handphone number to him

u want?

S3vw
23-10-2008, 02:21 PM
wrong info....

call kor kor and give up-date then only get to have BALANCE bottle....somemore must PM handphone number to him

u want?

si ah ni......
i dun want.....

et911
23-10-2008, 02:27 PM
wrong info....
u want?

I WANT!!!!!!!!!

But I no handphone, how?? :o:o:o

et911
23-10-2008, 02:29 PM
No! I call you et911 kor kor! Then you buy lor:)

You open mouth and say liao, borrow ah long I also go borrow and buy your drinks.

No need to call kor kor, no need to give updates, no need to be shit.

For friendship alone can liao.

S3vw
23-10-2008, 02:36 PM
I WANT!!!!!!!!!

But I no handphone, how?? :o:o:o

try fax or e-mail....

et911
23-10-2008, 02:57 PM
try fax or e-mail....

Simi lai eh? I do chor kang one, no have simi fax or e-mail..

kelvin123456789
23-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Simi lai eh? I do chor kang one, no have simi fax or e-mail..

oh can tell lah...then "fei ge zhuan shu" loh...haha:D

PuTonRen
23-10-2008, 03:35 PM
i jio......:confused:

Okay la! I jio you and the Lao Tiko or his twins:o

PuTonRen
23-10-2008, 03:38 PM
You open mouth and say liao, borrow ah long I also go borrow and buy your drinks.

No need to call kor kor, no need to give updates, no need to be shit.

For friendship alone can liao.

Haha! sibeh touched... No need to borrow from ah long, I drink water can liaoz.

S3vw
23-10-2008, 03:56 PM
oh can tell lah...then "fei ge zhuan shu" loh...haha:D

si mi lan u oso can tell har....

kelvin123456789
23-10-2008, 04:01 PM
si mi lan u oso can tell har....

so.....u cant har????haha:D

Looksee
23-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Haha! sibeh touched... No need to borrow from ah long, I drink water can liaoz.

why u so nice to him?

kutok him jialat jialat lah.....

at least ask for hot water for ur kopi....

et911
23-10-2008, 04:54 PM
NEWSFLASH: Latest Scientific Breakthrough

Sai can now type!! Somemore type in hanyu pinyin! :eek::eek::eek:

et911
23-10-2008, 04:55 PM
why u so nice to him?

So bad, kopi cost $0.80 now you know??

kelvin123456789
23-10-2008, 04:57 PM
NEWSFLASH: Latest Scientific Breakthrough

Sai can now talk!! Somemore talk hanyu pinyin!

really!!!!!is it your KNS....haha:D

talk shit no use lah...go for some action then talk...:)

PuTonRen
23-10-2008, 04:59 PM
So bad, kopi cost $0.80 now you know??

No lah, if you buy two in one, it cost about $4.00 for 30 packets, which is only 13 cents per packet. Somemore, hot water in DC is free as you are a regular now.

PuTonRen
23-10-2008, 05:00 PM
why u so nice to him?

No lah! After he going borrow from Ah Long, then we would miss him from then on.

et911
23-10-2008, 05:05 PM
No lah, if you buy two in one, it cost about $4.00 for 30 packets, which is only 13 cents per packet. Somemore, hot water in DC is free as you are a regular now.

KNN, I say 80ct now you hoot one $4.00! You really know how to count hor?