PDA

View Full Version : Need info for PRC gal overseas visa

sexcuore
12-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Dear brothers

i knoe this may not be appropriate here.. but need help from brothers who have PRC GF .. i think a lot of u guys r very knowledgable..

ok .. my question.

My PRC gal, just finished her stay in Sg.. she intends to return to Sg again... as im in Malaysia.. she plans to travel both sides.

she heard form an agent in SZ that they can get her a business visa to Sg that allows multiple entires and allows her to visa Malaysia anytime.

This buisness visa is for one year... to her. this seems too good to be true.. so now just checking with brotehrs here.. anyone has heard of of any PRC that u knoe of have this...

thanks in adavnce.

nongho
12-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Dear brothers

i knoe this may not be appropriate here.. but need help from brothers who have PRC GF .. i think a lot of u guys r very knowledgable..

ok .. my question.

My PRC gal, just finished her stay in Sg.. she intends to return to Sg again... as im in Malaysia.. she plans to travel both sides.

she heard form an agent in SZ that they can get her a business visa to Sg that allows multiple entires and allows her to visa Malaysia anytime.

This buisness visa is for one year... to her. this seems too good to be true.. so now just checking with brotehrs here.. anyone has heard of of any PRC that u knoe of have this...

thanks in adavnce.

Hi bro,
I may be wrong...
but I just check with an aquaintance of mine that travels frequently...
Normally business visa is for 3 months, but there is also 1 year business visa..
I dun think you can travel between malaysia and spore with just 1 visa bcos its a different country...u need to apply for both countries...
N i'm sure the agent is gonna charge a hefty sum on ur gal if he is able to do it...moreover business visa needs to have company intro letter to say what are u doing here in singapore which the agent will take care of it...
probably the agent knows some immigration officer and the office take kopi money then it could be possible...
another way is for her to get a student visa which comes with a 3 year visa which she doesn't need to exit the country at all....
n i hope u r not going to send her the money to let her do this visa.....
n also make sure they are not doing fake visa...this is china...they have fake degrees n license which u can just buy off the street...

Just be careful bro...
take care
nongho

BlurBlock
13-04-2005, 01:44 AM
This is not true. A business Visa is only good for Singapore or Malaysia only. If you have connection with the Malaysia Tourisum Board they can help you to arrange immediate visa at the second causeway and it is only good for 2 weeks. Do not believe what they say as fake chop will not get you anywhere. :rolleyes:

Sinoview
13-04-2005, 09:21 AM
The bros here are right. Malaysia and Singapore are two different countries. The PRC need different visa to travel to both.

Since you are in Malaysia, why not you get a "employment visa" for her in Malaysia. I hv of friend who hv done that for their gf, they claimed it's so much cheaper and easily done...

The same arrangement in Sin will cost a lot more....

sexcuore
13-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Hi bro,
I may be wrong...
but I just check with an aquaintance of mine that travels frequently...
Normally business visa is for 3 months, but there is also 1 year business visa..
I dun think you can travel between malaysia and spore with just 1 visa bcos its a different country...u need to apply for both countries...
N i'm sure the agent is gonna charge a hefty sum on ur gal if he is able to do it...moreover business visa needs to have company intro letter to say what are u doing here in singapore which the agent will take care of it...
probably the agent knows some immigration officer and the office take kopi money then it could be possible...
another way is for her to get a student visa which comes with a 3 year visa which she doesn't need to exit the country at all....
n i hope u r not going to send her the money to let her do this visa.....
n also make sure they are not doing fake visa...this is china...they have fake degrees n license which u can just buy off the street...

Just be careful bro...
take care
nongho

Thanks for the clarification.. guess form all the feedbacks... she will need two visas.. which may not be very economical..

as for student pass.. she did stay in sg b4 under student pass.. but i think now.. its getting tougher as u really need to be in college as random checks will be conducted..

on the part about paying...... guess u knoe the outcome....

sexcuore
13-04-2005, 11:15 AM
The bros here are right. Malaysia and Singapore are two different countries. The PRC need different visa to travel to both.

Since you are in Malaysia, why not you get a "employment visa" for her in Malaysia. I hv of friend who hv done that for their gf, they claimed it's so much cheaper and easily done...

have that in mind as alternative.. but guess most PRC gals would prefer to be based in Sg.. much easier for them.. the language the people n most of all the infra.. the wont have to be bored out of their skull....

guess its her choice...

nongho
14-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the clarification.. guess form all the feedbacks... she will need two visas.. which may not be very economical..

as for student pass.. she did stay in sg b4 under student pass.. but i think now.. its getting tougher as u really need to be in college as random checks will be conducted..

on the part about paying...... guess u knoe the outcome....

Bro,

Understand ur predicament, i will go soft hearted too....if u really believes and understand ur gal well...n think that she won't back out on u..go ahead n do what u deem fits...

I dunno how much she is asking u for the visa...but just play smart.....
know from previous xperience to get a business visa n air ticket to go to spore is quite expensive for them....they will borrow money from frens if they had to....

U r doing this for the 1st time...be forewarned....if anything bad happens, treat it as u have done a charity....these gals are good at playing games...so u must always think 1 step ahead of them...play along but without any harm to ur heart n pockets....

Take care
nongho

oldcar
15-04-2005, 02:32 PM

What is the market rate for an "employment visa" and for how long?