PDA

View Full Version : Problem posting

Sullen
02-03-2013, 07:12 PM
Hi, sometimes after typing a post and clicking the post button, my browser starts to load but doesn't load finish, so my post can't be posted. Mostly when my posts are abit longer. What's the word/character limit per post?

Sullen
02-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Or is there a limit on how many post per day/thread etc

Big Sexy
02-03-2013, 08:54 PM
there isn't any limit to the number of post and thread u can post per day.
if the message is too long, break it up into several post, it makes reading better that way too.

Or is there a limit on how many post per day/thread etc

Sullen
02-03-2013, 09:39 PM
It actually is quite short compared to other post in the forums...

Sullen
02-03-2013, 09:40 PM
I just tried again and it says a security token was missing thus my post can't be uploaded. Any idea how to solve this?

Big Sexy
03-03-2013, 06:22 AM
mate ...

i am unaware of this security token issue..do u still have it now???
do a screen capture and post it here..

as for the limitation, it only applies to those in moderation..
you will be able to input more text once u are out of moderation (capped at 10000 characters)
there is no limitation to the number of threads you can start though..even when in moderation.

I just tried again and it says a security token was missing thus my post can't be uploaded. Any idea how to solve this?

sammyboyfor
03-03-2013, 06:24 AM
Moderated members are restricted to 3000 characters per post.

Once you're out of moderation, the limit is 10,000 characters per post which is more than enough for all but the longest of articles.

If you have a really long article or message, you can simply split it into parts.

sammyboyfor
03-03-2013, 06:24 AM
mate ...

i am unaware of this security token issue..do u still have it now???
do a screen capture and post it here..

as for the limitation, it only applies to those in moderation..
you will be able to input more text once u are out of moderation (capped at 10000 characters)
there is no limitation to the number of threads you can start though..even when in moderation.

It was changed to 3000 after the spam attack went away.