PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard 95FM dis morning on breaking virginity?

japboy
11-04-2005, 02:43 PM
so has anyone listened 2 d radio today???...

FD publicly admitted dat he lost his unplanned virginity at a tender age of 15yos... although i din get 2 finish d whole story, jz wanna get a listing of virgin bonking experiences..... (all of us have read TV's virgin bonking [a very long FR].. but i do welcum dat as well... :D )

4 mi, i was a late-bloomer... lost it at an old age of 22 (beri old)...

procastinated til den.... but setting was surreal... was in paris w mi ex den... (she oso virgin)...

did it on d first nite we checked into a small hotel room on d highest floor...
daytime can c streams of pple walking by d hotel in a narrow street below..

dat nite we went out to a restuarant near Notre Dam n had an excellent dinner... we walked ard d streets n came back fairly late... i went over 2 open mi windows as it was getting warm in d room n saw eiffel tower in a distance w a low hanging moon behind it...

a gentle breeze blowing as it was close 2 autumn n i din realise how beautiful d night scene was... (was thinking of Maharaja d next time i go india...)..

she was besides mi enjoying d night n gradually we were kissed... slowly.. we started to kissing like there's no tomorrow n undress her as we moved towards d bed...

got to go now... boss coming n mtg starting... i wouldn't mind if fella samsters comes in w their record of virgin bonk experiences....

kinjio
11-04-2005, 03:02 PM
wow bro.. u r so fortunate.... me lost it at 16 2 some slut.. KNN.. Nothing special man.. I felt I was cheated.. sob sob :(
She was in her early 20s... Asked me go her house help her carry stuff, ended-up screwing her in her mother's room.. 1 time fuck oni.. no luv watsoever... KNN.. regret til tis day...
I wld hav wanted 2 lose it 2 some1 i luv then, jus like u...
well, had the opportunity 2 screw a few who claims 2 b V but never see blood....
Haizzzz... Some guys hav all the luck....

gam3r
11-04-2005, 03:03 PM
well.. i lost mine at home.. lolx.. last yr.. november 11.. ard 1.30pm.. haha.. at the tender age of 16.. lolx.. my ex was 14 den.. we started out like a normal petting session la.. den she suddenly say wan me to try putting my cock inside.. den of coz i hua hee and obliged la.. lolx.. wear a condom, den juz stick it in liao lor.. at first she say its very pain, den gradually, okok liao.. den pia until song song.. i still remember i shot twice in her hairless pussy dat day.. yep.. but the funny ting is dat she din bleed.. hmm i guess i might haf already broken her hymen by fingering, coz she told me dat she nt having menstruation but got blood come out the other day.. haha.. happi!!~

japboy
11-04-2005, 03:08 PM
but the funny ting is dat she din bleed.. hmm i guess i might haf already broken her hymen by fingering, coz she told me dat she nt having menstruation but got blood come out the other day..

lidat u betta hide urself as having sex w an underaged gal is a jail offence... good luck 2 u....

but if u r petting only, how come u have condom w u? o u have planned it???...

Asked me go her house help her carry stuff, ended-up screwing her in her mother's room.. 1 time fuck oni.. no luv watsoever...

brudder, dun feel bad man... not alot of pple have d choice 2 screw gals olderden dem at a tender age of 16...

i broke mi virginity at such an old age.. .no fortunate o watsoever.... jz dat i want it 2 b more memorable... kekekeke....

continuation coming rite up after 5.30pm...

wahpiang
11-04-2005, 03:08 PM
got to go now... boss coming n mtg starting...

hurry up and finish your meeting. I waiting for your part 2!! :D

jasper
11-04-2005, 03:11 PM
wow piang.. i damn jialat leh comparing to u guys...

me lost it when mi 27.. to a 1900 chatline malaysian gal that i got to know of...:(

gam3r
11-04-2005, 03:12 PM
lidat u betta hide urself as having sex w an underaged gal is a jail offence... good luck 2 u....

but if u r petting only, how come u have condom w u? o u have planned it???...

lol, brother.. oral sex oso illegal, alot people still do it wad.. wana be thief dun be guilty la. lolx.. i certainly din plan it, becoz she dun even wana do oral, and she always say muz wait til we like together for verylong le den will do it.. duno why she suddenly wana try, guess a women can lost control of her tinking when shes horny.. lolx.. hmm, for ur information, im a condom collector yea.. and i got lots of funny funny sex dices, cards, etc la.. so having a condom wif me is no problem until recently my father found out and throw it all away.. (i suspect he go take and use himself.. cb..)

japboy
11-04-2005, 03:17 PM
me lost it when mi 27.. to a 1900 chatline malaysian gal that i got to know of...

FR~!

brudder kinjio... u 2~! I want FR as well~!... :D

lol, brother.. oral sex oso illegal, alot people still do it wad.. wana be thief dun be guilty la.

oral sex w/o penetrative sex is illegal.. but if have penetrative sex den no problems rite?... anyway, oral sex can b given n taken... so it's a 2-way thing...

for sex w an underaged gal, it's a one-way street 2 changi as the gal can sue u until u kena screw song song in jail.... think abt it.... :eek:

daryl76
11-04-2005, 03:41 PM
late as well... only lose my virginity at the age of 20

Cheri_Popper
11-04-2005, 05:25 PM
I lost mine when I was 18. First time therefore can't find the "target"! Had a hard time inserting it. She was 16 yrs old then. We did it at METROPOLIS Hotel opp the threatre at Beach road. That was in the year 1985! :D

Wonder if the hotel still exsist!

coolpix2075
11-04-2005, 05:52 PM
mine was lost at age of 16.... was wif my gf for 1 yr plus and finally able to persuade her for once and did it at my house..... still can remember my little bro was hard like rod and when entered her she shouted damn painful and said feeling her legs gg to cramp... lolx.. in the end din manage to cib but took out condom, washed nicely and cim instead.... not really enjoyable in my opinion but definitely felt nice to deflower a virgin :p

t123
11-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Me at 20, after circumcission. and after that it always happen when my gf then had a strong urge due to period. :p

nabeh123
11-04-2005, 06:07 PM
4 mi, i was a late-bloomer... lost it at an old age of 22 (beri old)...
First time therefore can't find the "target"!
kekeke i really i really brother with 2 of u lah :p

To bro japboy i also lost my virginity at 22, very old age indeed compare with others...

To bro Cheri-Popper me also like u, couldnt find the target...... :p

kinjio
11-04-2005, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=japboy]FR~!

brudder kinjio... u 2~! I want FR as well~!... :D

hahaha.... bro japboy.. y u 1 2 rub salt in2 my wounds leh??? :confused:

I so cham liao wo... felt like being rob of my v....

She was some1 i jus got acquainted wif thru' my classmate's brother's gf's sister's fren's fren bla bla bla.. (can't even recall) .. .
me used 2 always skip school n go 2 mess play billards... so got big brothers bring safer ma, so always tag along my classmate's brother la.. .. so ended up always hang around in a group... dan big kor kor win $$$ got free food n cigarettes.....
she's always on leave / mc, no mood to work type, dreaming 2 b air-stewardess like her elder sister, she bo liaoz 2 do join us lor.. esp. the doctor she go get mc very near to our hangout place hence will jus drop by n see go where play...
din even bio her at all... although she was a quite a looker, we hardly +++ 2 each other cos she always gav me the ''buay song wif u tis small little boy'' look.. n of cos i hav my pride la.. n i returned the compliment by treating her as Miss Invisible..
dunno y dat faithful day..... haizzzz... guessed she 'won' at the end of the day... It was nothing like 'move the heaven & earth' kinda luv making session... jus plain o FUCK...

at that time, i was always day - dreaming dat i lose 2 tis gorgeous crush dat i hav.... even if she had asked me 2 wait for 10 years, i would hav.... sobzzzzz

japboy
11-04-2005, 06:25 PM
hurry up and finish your meeting. I waiting for your part 2!!

basket.... how abt u????... FR????

cont'd...

on d bed... started to take off her tees n un-hook her bra (not much problem as done it alot of times..)... out pops her 35C (coming to D oreadi.. thks to mi)... u c, she's 1yrs younger den mi den... she looks like the young maggie cheung w her awful glasses when she's young n jz got out for movie-making..

she looks like cherie chung chor-hung (http://cheriechung.com/news/btmpyl0012246.jpg) back den.... jz began to have a much more womanly presence but still retain a girly feeling...

started to circle mi tongue ard her nipple... "arghhh...." was her only response so far.... went down south n started un-buttoning her jeans (button fly) while licking her nipples....... out went her jeans n a tiny white tong was waiting for mi there.... hmmm..... yummy.... started to rub her clit thru her panties and pull her panties up with 4 fingers n rub her clit with one fingers n very soon a wet patch started to form on her panties...

i oso hurriedly took off mi tees as she helps mi undress, while still licking her nipples n fingering her thru her panties... was a bit tough as I'm still newbie den... kekeke....

den i slowly stood up on d bed n w her on her knees, she started to unbutton mi jeans.... mi hard member was oreadi starting at full attention frm d foreplay n dying 2 break out frm its cage.... stretching mi boxers to d limit... she got a pleasant surprise at how rock-hard it was n a very obvious wet patch on mi boxer even when mi boxer is black....

she asked mi, "how come didi so eager today?"... i replied "well, seems like he haven't had a work out for sum time now!"... (in fact it's been a long time since he was last seen by d other species)... n she specifically came over 2 look for mi... so dat we can go for a holiday in paris n paris disneyland....

sorry.. gtr now... dinner now... tonight update again... :D

japboy
11-04-2005, 06:45 PM
at that time, i was always day - dreaming dat i lose 2 tis gorgeous crush dat i hav.... even if she had asked me 2 wait for 10 years, i would hav.... sobzzzzz

wow liaoz... at least tell us d process lah.... i'm more interested to know d process as i think all of us can't remember much, unless it's a special occassion o smth....

den did u deflower dat gorgeous crush u had den???

To bro japboy i also lost my virginity at 22, very old age indeed compare with others...

lidat will buy u kopi nx x at lor10~!... ekkekeke .. oso buy brudder kinjio one as well for providing FR... kekeke...

nakamara
11-04-2005, 08:03 PM
i lost mine a few days b4 my 15th bday i think...my ex was virgin too i she's 13yrs old then...fucking her in bedroom shared by her n her older sis...while the older sis outside living room doing homework or watching tv...

haha i didn't care i first time dun really know how to pleasure girls den juz bonked her damn hard until she almost cry n kena blood stains @ the inner thighs...haha think of it quite disgusting...so young n having sex...knn like children sex lidat...can't imagine my younger sis or bro doing that at that age man.... :rolleyes:

zzz^^
11-04-2005, 08:37 PM
I lost mine @ age 16 to my 1st GF in my hse, on my bed.

From then on, had sex wif her 3-6 times per week 4 a period of 3 mths.

japboy
11-04-2005, 11:42 PM
cont'd....

as she slid mi boxers off, mi hard member spring 2 life... as if eager 2 breath air for d first time... i felt d cool moon on mi back as she starts to pull back d foreskin n lick on mi wound first... leaking a bit of d pre-cum frm action earlier... i shivered a bit due to the cool air and started to feel more warmth as she started licking and slowly swallowing mi member in her moist warm mouth.... nice....

she starts to envelope her mouth over mi hard member, alternating between mouth and hand movement.... i was feeling so shiok when she suddenly stopped and pulled mi down on d bed... her girlie is all wet from d bj n w her legs open, she beckons mi w an arching heart....

"sure?"... she suddenly ask mi dis w her lying on her back, legs ajar w her moist girlie beckoning.... a bit letdown but at dat time mi sperms oreadi rushed up 2 brain n cannot think oreadi.... "of course can lah~!"...

without another word, i jz move up a bit n start to slid mi member up n down her moist girlie w one hand n spreading her sweating swollen girlie all ready for attention.... trying 2 find d perfect slit 2 enter into...

found d opening n starting push mi member inwards... got a bit of resistance... come out again n go back in n push again.... well, it went without after a bit of slight resistance.... when mi member went in, "arggghhhhh..." was again her only response....

it felt extreme warmth spreading n covering d whole member.... like a wick into warm molten candle..... instantly felt an electrical spark dat connected d 2 of us... as if i have plugged into her world.... was kind of feeling wonderful n yet weird w dis new sensation... all i did was frozen there for a moment.. taking in all d new sensations for d first time... wow... it's realli fantastic... she was lying there w her eyes closed, also taking in all d new sensation at the same time...

2 much things at dat time n 2 excited, after a few thrusts, i felt i'm coming n came on her stomach.... was tired after cumming n jz fell onto her side, cuddling her n kissing her.... lying there dunno how long n wiped all d residuals frm her n dress a bit n den go 2 d toilet outside d room for a washup....

well, dat's mi first time.... did it at an ah pai age of 22 n came so quickly.... got any funny virgin bonk experiences, kindly share...

n dat's including joannelee aka stephenL, eternity_gal n other gals as well... really interested 2 know how d gal feels d first time...

quote n un-quote "feels like a sausage being shafted up ur arses~!"... :D kekekee

snipeshot08
12-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Hi bro japboy

thanks for your 5 pts, will return u the favour of 6 pts tomorrow morning when I have regained my power..

Cheers ;)

japboy
12-04-2005, 09:42 AM
thanks for your 5 pts, will return u the favour of 6 pts tomorrow morning when I have regained my power..

no probs bro... how abt u??? :confused:

kinjio
12-04-2005, 10:02 AM
[QUOTE=japboy]wow liaoz... at least tell us d process lah.... i'm more interested to know d process as i think all of us can't remember much, unless it's a special occassion o smth....

den did u deflower dat gorgeous crush u had den???

Hahahaha.. japboy.. no i din get 2 deflower her.. she probably lost it 2 some ang moh / expat students when she went australia 2 further her studies...
All i had wif her was jus kiss n petting n only went as far as topless n play wif her boobies (still thinking of her nice boobs).. dat was on the night of her farewell party at her place n i stayed over cos i missed the last bus hm n din hav enuf $ 2 go hm... shared her room wif her 1 couple frens.. her parents were out of town n dat night the couple was bonking in the middle of the night when they tot we zzzz already... ended up i went 2 toilet n then went 2 the patio of her house 2 smoke cos can't zzzz....
Guessed i've always felt inferior in front of her since she comes from a well-to-do family n me was jus a poor boy trying 2 fit in + she speaks eloquent n good english while i was a stupid chinkapore boy then.... Haizzzz.. thereafter i used her as benchmark in search of gfs... the manner in which she speaks really made my whole body weak... resemebled tis radio old time DJ Loretta Alabons (who did a variety show called "Rolling Good Times' wif Douglas O)...
Haizz... tis is really ancient history..... hahahaha....

Eastpipper
12-04-2005, 10:08 AM
my ex was virgin too i she's 13yrs old then[SIZE=7]...fucking her in bedroom

bro! u damn power!daring oso! :eek:

japboy
12-04-2005, 10:08 AM
All i had wif her was jus kiss n petting n only went as far as topless n play wif her boobies (still thinking of her nice boobs)..

brudder, u sure o not? her voice is farking sexy man... listen oso steam oreadi... kekekeke.....

so sum more detailed FR on her boobs? u petted her on her patio dat nite izit? shld have went all d way~!.... sum more leh.... :D

well, it's man w their pride... worried abt failures n shit lidat... i gave up one really nice gal due 2 similiar circumstances... wouldn't want d gal 2 suffer w mi..... not dat d gal dun wanna but jz dat i heart-pain if she suffers w mi....

nakamara
12-04-2005, 11:11 AM
bro! u damn power!daring oso! :eek:

aiya...i also underaged ma...hehe...anyway everytime i wanted to break-up with her she threatened to call the cops...sibeh dulan...ended up being together with her for 2 long years...but i get great sex during that period la so it's okay...that time still naive den really scared she call the cops so lan lan stay with her lor...sian :(

kinjio
12-04-2005, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=japboy]brudder, u sure o not? her voice is farking sexy man... listen oso steam oreadi... kekekeke.....

so sum more detailed FR on her boobs? u petted her on her patio dat nite izit? shld have went all d way~!.... sum more leh.... :D

Ya not as low-toned as Loretta la (I tot oni old man like me know bot her..not bad ah).... Jus dat she speaks very good English wif all the correct grammar n wide ranged of vocab.. not some spg wanna b who slangs like a ang moh or ABC...
Currently, I think Lisa Ang, Eunice Olsen speaks quite well oso.. something like dat la.. u get the picture...

Aiya... i was deeply infatuated wif her then.. was lacking confidence.. It's only I buay tahan knowing she b away long time dat I pluck up enuf courage n expressed my affection for her.. she was a bit surprised n guessed she pitied me la... not so much as luv me 1.... + the setting, environment, mood then + effects of some alcohol (stole her dads brandy n pour in2 the cocktail drinks during the party.. but din drink like a hardcore alcoholics la... was ver mild fun... some of us then were still underaged ...)

japboy
12-04-2005, 12:24 PM
+ the setting, environment, mood then + effects of some alcohol (stole her dads brandy n pour in2 the cocktail drinks during the party..

wow liaoz... u think i'm still young meh???.... i oso ol' man oreadi... kekekeke.....

i do not think she pities u... if not, she wouldn't have kissed n petted w u... seems dat she oso had a thing w u but jz dat u've chosen 2 move too late... if u expressed ur affection earlier, i'm sure d last nite will b a wonderful nite 4 u... dat couple frenz banging inside n u r banging her on her patio... kekeke...

i think it'll b a bit too unrealistic 2 benchmark her as a std for all WLs/FLs dat u c... but it's a fantasy dat all guys will hold dearly to ourselves n well, i oso have dat fantasy as well... kekeke... seems like even when i go ktv n stuff, end up w a gal dat looks like mi first luv... haiz... :D

Frankiestine
12-04-2005, 01:00 PM
well.. i lost mine at home.. lolx.. last yr.. november 11.. ard 1.30pm.. haha.. at the tender age of 16.. lolx.. my ex was 14 den.. we started out like a normal petting session la.. den she suddenly say wan me to try putting my cock inside.. den of coz i hua hee and obliged la.. lolx.. wear a condom, den juz stick it in liao lor.. at first she say its very pain, den gradually, okok liao.. den pia until song song.. i still remember i shot twice in her hairless pussy dat day.. yep.. but the funny ting is dat she din bleed.. hmm i guess i might haf already broken her hymen by fingering, coz she told me dat she nt having menstruation but got blood come out the other day.. haha.. happi!!~
Brudder that means this year she still 15 that means you have just committed statuory rape even if she consented to the sex thing....you better pray that no one else finds out in particular her parents...if not your arse will be thrown into changi very soon..

Frankiestine
12-04-2005, 01:05 PM
aiya...i also underaged ma...hehe...anyway everytime i wanted to break-up with her she threatened to call the cops...sibeh dulan...ended up being together with her for 2 long years...but i get great sex during that period la so it's okay...that time still naive den really scared she call the cops so lan lan stay with her lor...sian :(
brudder the problem here in this police state is they dun give a damn when the offence was committed...even if both of you grow up already they still can turn clock back and charge you...so the most maybe judge will look at your age then and take that into consideration....of course this is just a hypothetical thing...not unless like wat i said earlier...she decides to snitch on you and reveal all...

nakamara
12-04-2005, 01:13 PM
brudder the problem here in this police state is they dun give a damn when the offence was committed...even if both of you grow up already they still can turn clock back and charge you...so the most maybe judge will look at your age then and take that into consideration....of course this is just a hypothetical thing...not unless like wat i said earlier...she decides to snitch on you and reveal all...

unless she wants to go girls home herself if it's consensual statutory rape la...she can be charged too but of cuz will not be as jia lat than me la haha

Frankiestine
12-04-2005, 01:19 PM
unless she wants to go girls home herself if it's consensual statutory rape la...she can be charged too but of cuz will not be as jia lat than me la haha
Brudder here in singapore the gals are always considered the victim, the weaker sex...man always comes out the loser in the end...just take any gal, cry rape, the man has his pic splatter all over national papers as if he is already guilty...then what happens if she is only crying wolf, just a small little column...any word of apology from this fucking so call moralistic reporters bastard to the framed guy...no...so u think she will be charged too...better think again...not unless her parents request for it themselve for her to be thrown into girls home...u remember this case of the underage gal who reported many guys in for sex with them even thou she consented to it...wat happen to her...the law protected her...those guys got their ass whopped in prisoner and faces and name splatted all over the papers....is she so innocent..she lured this guys in...

japboy
12-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Brudder here in singapore the gals are always considered the victim, the weaker sex...

hahahah... well said but dun 4get dat brudder nakamara is also underaged... so both will kena charged if dis blew up... which i dun think it will in d first place...

not like d gal will go ard telling everyone dat she lost her virginity to nakamara at a tender age of 13yo... her parents will jump til 2 d rooftop n down 2 d gnd flr.... :eek:

luckily she was not pregnant.... not like dat uni gal who got pregnant n subsequently chute her baby down.... poor thing... wat's d update on dat btw? :confused:

kinjio
12-04-2005, 01:25 PM
have dat fantasy as well... kekeke... seems like even when i go ktv n stuff, end up w a gal dat looks like mi first luv... haiz... :D

haha... U know the saying.. what u din get is always the better choice... but then, I've lived out of it.. although it took me some time.... :o

Frankiestine
12-04-2005, 01:33 PM
hahahah... well said but dun 4get dat brudder nakamara is also underaged... so both will kena charged if dis blew up... which i dun think it will in d first place...
Thats why even if blown up...prbly get reprimanding only..

not like d gal will go ard telling everyone dat she lost her virginity to nakamara at a tender age of 13yo... her parents will jump til 2 d rooftop n down 2 d gnd flr.... :eek:
Just hope she kwai kwai from now on...you never know parents nowadays....suspect a bit might even send gal for hymen checkup

not like dat uni gal who got pregnant n subsequently chute her baby down.... poor thing... wat's d update on dat btw? :confused:
Dun noe nothing heard but u noticed after that incident media tried to potray her as victim and the guy who is missing as the bad guy..

japboy
12-04-2005, 01:46 PM
what u din get is always the better choice... but then, I've lived out of it.. although it took me some time....

the BEST choice.... kekeke.... words have it dat she's happily married w a kid now......

Dun noe nothing heard but u noticed after that incident media tried to potray her as victim and the guy who is missing as the bad guy..

u sure o not?!??!?! hymen checkup... if i'm d parent, i wouldn't wanna know wat mi gal did outside.... rather dunno n act blur than know oreadi crying in bed every nite... kekekeke :eek:

but well, power of media w a conservative view.... dat how it was... always d guy as d bad person... i think both parties at fault.... well, let's hope she'll live her life well from now on.... :D

nakamara
12-04-2005, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=Frankiestine]Just hope she kwai kwai from now on...you never know parents nowadays....suspect a bit might even send gal for hymen checkup
[QUOTE]

Kuai Kuai?? Far from it lo...from the numerous sources I've heard it seems that after we broke up she became kinda like a slut...i dunno how many guys she slept with already...lucky i draw first blood...or else fuck her now scarly kena STDs man! :mad:

okok bros i'll shut up on the underaged shit liao :o

japboy
12-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Far from it lo...from the numerous sources I've heard it seems that after we broke up she became kinda like a slut...i dunno how many guys she slept with already...lucky i draw first blood...or else fuck her now scarly kena STDs man!

wow bro... ur slut rehabitation program seems 2 work really well... can show mi d doctrine o not?~?!?!?!.... kekekeke.... :D

nakamara
12-04-2005, 02:47 PM
wow bro... ur slut rehabitation program seems 2 work really well... can show mi d doctrine o not?~?!?!?!.... kekekeke.... :D

haha...but i've come to realised that most of my exs i've slept with became quite 'loose' after we broke up...actually feeling kinda guilty for i dunno whatever i've done to cause them to become like this...crap!

japboy
12-04-2005, 03:00 PM
actually feeling kinda guilty for i dunno whatever i've done to cause them to become like this...crap!

my my... seems ur slut rehabitation programs works really smooth... kekeke.... really muz show mi d doctrine sum x...

but u got lobangs for m'sian gals neber intro me but 2 ahpaul instead... :mad:

nakamara
12-04-2005, 03:17 PM
my my... seems ur slut rehabitation programs works really smooth... kekeke.... really muz show mi d doctrine sum x...

but u got lobangs for m'sian gals neber intro me but 2 ahpaul instead... :mad:

no la...ahpaul bro got a taste for malaysian aunties ma so i intro him lor...Slut rehabitation prog? easy la...make sure u give them the big O often n till they r very dependable on you n when u wanna leave, just make it sudden lor...n they'll be begging u to stay...when they see u won't ever take them back, they start looking around for other guys who can give them the same amount of pleasure and switches to the next if the former cannot give enough satisfaction...and it goes on n on (that's what i think though)

Castrol
12-04-2005, 03:26 PM
no la...ahpaul bro got a taste for malaysian aunties ma so i intro him lor...

me too bro... me got same taste as bro ahpaul ley...

bro japboy, help to poh lo soh a bit ley... :D

japboy
12-04-2005, 03:34 PM
when they see u won't ever take them back, they start looking around for other guys who can give them the same amount of pleasure and switches to the next if the former cannot give enough satisfaction...

hahaha..... well deserved.... but bro, i got a problem leh (not trying 2 how lian here hor)... even when i did dat 2 dem... they still die die want mi back n stay 2 mi like super-glue... until we go on ONS basis but it gets boring n i dun even wanna receive their calls n yet they still call 2 disturb mi when i'm bonking other gals.... den how??!?!?!? :confused:

bro japboy, help to poh lo soh a bit ley...

brudda, i'm oso sitting one side drooling at d pepper crab on d table n u think i can spare u sum when i dun even have any yet??!??!?!... kekekeke... jz kidding lah....

wat's ur FR on ur virgin bonk?!?!?.. muz pay membership fees b4 u can get hor liaoz.... kekekeke

but i saw dis m'sian gal yest when i'm having dinner... can realli tell as highlighted hair w off-fashion sense.... although CMI face but still sperm rushes 2 brain.. basket.... but cannot do anything as got queen ard.... so LL suck thumb... haiz....

i think we can find alot of dis potential targets in d west side... jz stick ard BL and u can find den.. n oso pills... kekekekee

gam3r
12-04-2005, 03:34 PM
Brudder that means this year she still 15 that means you have just committed statuory rape even if she consented to the sex thing....you better pray that no one else finds out in particular her parents...if not your arse will be thrown into changi very soon..

lol.. her mother actually suspected it and wanted to bring her go check up de, but den end up oso nvr check, aniway i broke up wif her le.. tings happen so long ago liao.. even if she call police i juz deny lor, wad can e police do? no evidence wad.. lol.. but i noe she wont de la, she loves me too much to do dat, though she broke up wif me one.. but i still love her alot.

gam3r
12-04-2005, 03:40 PM

luckily she was not pregnant.... not like dat uni gal who got pregnant n subsequently chute her baby down.... poor thing... wat's d update on dat btw? :confused:

yah lor.. me den dangerous.. lolx.. haha aiya, she wont call police one la.. im sure of it.

nakamara
12-04-2005, 03:43 PM
hahaha..... well deserved.... but bro, i got a problem leh (not trying 2 how lian here hor)... even when i did dat 2 dem... they still die die want mi back n stay 2 mi like super-glue... until we go on ONS basis but it gets boring n i dun even wanna receive their calls n yet they still call 2 disturb mi when i'm bonking other gals.... den how??!?!?!?

can reject one ma since u say ONS liao...don't only call them when u need them la...muz eng siew them once in awhile also...like that then can remain ONS buddy rite? actually them being super-glue to u is a good thing, your sex-appeal with rise with other girls when they notice that other girls are "going-crazy" over u...that makes u "more in demand"...good eh? :D

nakamara
12-04-2005, 03:44 PM
yah lor.. me den dangerous.. lolx.. haha aiya, she wont call police one la.. im sure of it.

my one after we broke up den i realised that she always talk big only, no action or dun dare one...basket! :mad:

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:44 PM
your sex-appeal with rise with other girls when they notice that other girls are "going-crazy" over u...that makes u "more in demand"...good eh? :D

what is the superglue turns suicidal..? or just plain gila? :D

japboy
12-04-2005, 03:46 PM
actually them being super-glue to u is a good thing, your sex-appeal with rise with other girls when they notice that other girls are "going-crazy" over u...that makes u "more in demand"...good eh?

hahaha.... sum times it's goot.. sum times not... anyway, trying 2 source new territories if not kena haunted by ghosts frm d past... kekeke....

me den dangerous.. lolx.. haha aiya, she wont call police one la.. im sure of it.

ok.. but 2 play safe, dun talk abt it anymore den... kekekek

nakamara
12-04-2005, 03:46 PM
what is the superglue turns suicidal..? or just plain gila? :D

true, but if u want your pleasures, you muz choose not to ponder over these small possibilities la bro

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:47 PM
true, but if u want your pleasures, you muz choose not to ponder over these small possibilities la bro

haha.. i rather not seek pleasures in superglue.. lol..
how fun can it get when u have superglue all over ur hands? :p

japboy
12-04-2005, 03:48 PM
what is the superglue turns suicidal..? or just plain gila?

dat's a very real thing for mi as i got frenz w dis encounter.. dun pray pray.... it's life n death... :eek:

hence i always assess d situation fairly long b4 deciding whether 2 attach o 2 RTB.....

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:50 PM
dat's a very real thing for mi as i got frenz w dis encounter.. dun pray pray.... it's life n death...

yup! dangerous.. nv play with superglue , but den once in awhile.. we just can't help but get our hands sticky :D

nakamara
12-04-2005, 03:52 PM
dat's a very real thing for mi as i got frenz w dis encounter.. dun pray pray.... it's life n death... :eek:

hence i always assess d situation fairly long b4 deciding whether 2 attach o 2 RTB.....

hmmm...yeah...i've got a male friend whom i've not contacted for quite sometime jumping down from 8 stories cuz of his gf...all paralysed n lying in ICU the last time i saw him...haiz sad case :(

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:54 PM
hmmm...yeah...i've got a male friend whom i've not contacted for quite sometime jumping down from 8 stories cuz of his gf...all paralysed n lying in ICU the last time i saw him...haiz sad case :(

omg.. sad case :(

i got 1 friend oso lydat.. but he's ok, just nid to use crutches.. sad..

japboy
12-04-2005, 03:57 PM

wow liaoz.... so sad... mi case is a gal n unfortunately she passed away... n d guy is guilty for d rest of his life.. every year there'll b one day he wouldn't talk 2 any one... even his wife n children....

i oreadi beri scare of dis as i now got a potential case on mi hand... :(

Castrol
12-04-2005, 03:59 PM
brudda, i'm oso sitting one side drooling at d pepper crab on d table n u think i can spare u sum when i dun even have any yet??!??!?!... kekekeke... jz kidding lah....

wat's ur FR on ur virgin bonk?!?!?.. muz pay membership fees b4 u can get hor liaoz.... kekekeke

but i saw dis m'sian gal yest when i'm having dinner... can realli tell as highlighted hair w off-fashion sense.... although CMI face but still sperm rushes 2 brain.. basket.... but cannot do anything as got queen ard.... so LL suck thumb... haiz....

at least you sitting beside the pepper crab bro, i hiding under the table smelling the pork chop only...!
hope bro nakamara prepares one more set of cutlery for me too... heh heh heh :p

mal girl CMI face but still..... then sure must have big boobies!

my virgin bonk was over in 30 mins in geylang many years ago... i remember i was still tearful as my friend pushed me into the room with the girl, after telling me to pay the OKT $35..... :o

nakamara
12-04-2005, 03:59 PM
omg.. sad case :(

yeah...the worst is want die cannot die den be a burden to the family...my friend's mom was crying like mad on the floor outside his ward...a very heart-wretching scene

oxilary
12-04-2005, 04:00 PM
a very heart-wretching scene

sigh.. vv sad one.

my fren oso took a vv heart wrenching road to recovery..

nakamara
12-04-2005, 04:02 PM
at least you sitting beside the pepper crab bro, i hiding under the table smelling the pork chop only...!
hope bro nakamara prepares one more set of cutlery for me too... heh heh heh

mal girl CMI face but still..... then sure must have big boobies!

my virgin bonk was over in 30 mins in geylang many years ago... i remember i was still tearful as my friend pushed me into the room with the girl, after telling me to pay the OKT $35.....

castrol u can be the waiter la so can go over bio down-blouse...haha jkjk...actually it's quite sad to lose your V in commercial sex right? like kena cheated like that :(

gam3r
12-04-2005, 04:17 PM

he shld count himself lucky for surviving and get on wif life.. coz god doesnt want him so earli.. hmm, amen.

nakamara
12-04-2005, 04:19 PM
he shld count himself lucky for surviving and get on wif life.. coz god doesnt want him so earli.. hmm, amen.

nah...i'd rather die than let my family suffer for my stupid mistake

Castrol
12-04-2005, 04:25 PM
actually it's quite sad to lose your V in commercial sex right? like kena cheated like that :(

yeah, never give me discount... :D

japboy
12-04-2005, 04:32 PM
my virgin bonk was over in 30 mins in geylang many years ago... i remember i was still tearful as my friend pushed me into the room with the girl, after telling me to pay the OKT $35.....

hahaha... where got? can bio zhao geng shiok wat... kekeke.... at least u have pork chop while i'm still starving~~!....

sounds like a rape to me... how old were u den???.... n did d gal give u ang pao???... :eek:

nah...i'd rather die than let my family suffer for my stupid mistake

brudda, sum times when u cannot die n become a burden, dat's d worst part of it all...

nakamara
12-04-2005, 04:46 PM
last time haven't start chionging that time everytime hear ppl say that if u first time will get ang pow leh...i don't think that's true right? cuz that did not happen to me nor my friends leh :confused:

japboy
12-04-2005, 05:05 PM
cuz that did not happen to me nor my friends leh

brudda... u lost ur V to ur ex ok.... dat's only applicable for commercial sex n it did happened 2 mi frenz... was laughing at him all d way home n until now when he got a small +++en sum... kekekee

oxilary
12-04-2005, 05:15 PM
was laughing at him all d way home n until now when he got a small +++en sum... kekekee

wah! ur fren still got small t o ken sum ar power! :p

Castrol
12-04-2005, 05:20 PM
sounds like a rape to me... how old were u den???.... n did d gal give u ang pao???... :eek:

very young and still schooling, before go ns ganna the SBO, SOC, guard duty etc..... :D

nakamara
12-04-2005, 05:40 PM
hahaha how much they got?

japboy
12-04-2005, 05:45 PM
hahaha how much they got?

beri small lah... last time i think $1 only..... :D

ang pao muz give wat... for good luck... since den he's hooked 2 commercial sex... haiz...

nakamara
12-04-2005, 05:47 PM
beri small lah... last time i think $1 only..... :D

ang pao muz give wat... for good luck... since den he's hooked 2 commercial sex... haiz...

wahaha...the $1 become -$1000 in the future ah :D

Frankiestine
12-04-2005, 06:48 PM
lol.. her mother actually suspected it and wanted to bring her go check up de, but den end up oso nvr check, aniway i broke up wif her le.. tings happen so long ago liao.. even if she call police i juz deny lor, wad can e police do? no evidence wad.. lol.. but i noe she wont de la, she loves me too much to do dat, though she broke up wif me one.. but i still love her alot.
...evidence so you believe in the legal system of convicting base on evidence....my boy in singapore a gal words is power, you may think you have seen enough...she loves you enuf not to do tat, just remember this
"HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"....

gam3r
12-04-2005, 08:08 PM
...evidence so you believe in the legal system of convicting base on evidence....my boy in singapore a gal words is power, you may think you have seen enough...she loves you enuf not to do tat, just remember this
"HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"....

haa.. i din seen enuff, i still wan more of her.. yep.. wo hai hen ai ta!

King
12-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Hahahaha.. japboy.. no i din get 2 deflower her.. she probably lost it 2 some ang moh / expat students when she went australia 2 further her studies...

Not really la... Most of us Singaporeans there always end up with fellow countrymen/women... Maybe only about 20~30% ends up with foreigners (very few with angmohs cos after staying there sometime, u realised that the angmohs are not as nice nor romantic as the medias make them out to be.)

My ex was a singaporean too... though fling wise plenty of non singaporeans la... Especially love the Hk gal...

snipeshot08
13-04-2005, 08:15 AM
no probs bro... how abt u??? :confused:

Honestly I dun have that exciting an experience as compared to those brudders here sharing their tales :o , lost my virginity to a WL a loooong time back so nuthin much to shout about...now in my forties so u can kinda guess how long was dat ago....

Cheers.....

japboy
13-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Honestly I dun have that exciting an experience as compared to those brudders here sharing their tales

thks for sharing bro.... i've studied the polls n found that there are pple who lose their virginity thru frenz/colleagues/relatives (willingly) as well... so i jz wanna hear sum juicy stories....

wahaha...the $1 become -$1000 in the future ah

yap... $1000 to the opposite directions... back 2 d WL/FL... ekkekekkek...

Not really la... Most of us Singaporeans there always end up with fellow countrymen/women...

not as clean as a Singapore or chinese as well.. but we had our flings there.... kekekeke.... i think it will b interesting for a ang moh gal to like a chinese guy as we are perceived as being more MCP..... :eek:

RepulsE
13-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Here to share a true story...

I was 17 then..was young..punkz and always seeking excitement. I was later intro to clubbing by my friends n got hooked on to it..I made several friends there..males n females(chio BU!!) ..I remb once on fri nitez...i went to zouk n it super packed.. upon entry, i had direct eye contact wif 1 young pretty thing ard my age..she was in those thin white miniskirt n tube top..we attracted each other's attention the moment i step into e dance floor..We danced "dirtily" wif each other..she was shaking/rubbing her butt on me..in which i was abt to feel e soft n tender butt.. That time i already bth liao..feel like wnana ask her go 1 side rubba rubba...

Needless to say..i asked her say wnana go 1 corner chat or nt..then we proceeded to e toilet area where we intro each other..Jasmine..thats her name..she leaned very near to me as others were sqeezing their way in n out of e toilets..I took e chance n rested my wonderful hands on her bed..-on e pretext of pulling her away from others pushing thru e crowd...

Perhaps due to e mutual attraction..we both know wht we wanted when we look into each other's eyes..i took on e courage n pinched her butt..wow..it was indeed soft..i then lean forward n whisper to her ear..that "I wnana it..do U?" she gave me that cute n gentle nod on e head..well..e rest is history..we walk out of zouk n went to 1 undergrd carpark- e stairs...i rubba her butt..bth liao..took out my great canon n insert it in( wif cap of cos)..sorry bro i too HIGH liao thats y immediate action ..she immediately gave out a soft moan..wow..i feel satisfied sia..hhaa..was in doggie pos btw..we did a quick 1 b4 i flag a taxi for her to go hm..she gave me her no. but i decided nt to keep in contact n deleted her no. ..cos that time i got gf liao..
haiz..come to think of it..i shld nt delete ah...mayb now still got relation..

japboy
14-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Here to share a true story...

hahah... thkz 4 sharing... nice 2 have ur virgin post here... do remember 2 drop by newbie thread and check out all stickies b4 u still posting again.. have fun here... :D

Castrol
14-04-2005, 10:29 AM
she gave me that cute n gentle nod on e head..well..e rest is history..

wow... ma chiam qin xiang lin and lin feng jiao movie! :D

japboy
14-04-2005, 01:35 PM
wow... ma chiam qin xiang lin and lin feng jiao movie!

hahahah... brudda castrol... pple still beri young lah.... dun watch dat kinda movies... not like us..... kekeke.... :D

madix
15-04-2005, 02:33 AM
Me at 20, after circumcission. and after that it always happen when my gf then had a strong urge due to period. :p

funny thing...bros here do your gfs get strong urges when their periods come? for my case...its the reverse...my gal prefers not to do it during then...I too sometimes get turned off by the amt of blood...but most times...small head overrules big head... :o

madix
15-04-2005, 03:17 AM
My first was when i was 21...after a chionging session at Mhd Sultan (samsara then)...she and i were both from the same CCA then and our club had a celebration party there...we were both in uni and after a night of wild partying and drinking...she wasn't sober enough so I volunteered to send her back to her hostel room.

I honestly did not think of ML to her that night...seriously liked her and wanted to be a gentleman and woo her instead...but she's a quite a horny gal and seduced me to staying in her room...saying that she's drunk and scared to be alone(haha come to think of it...wat a lame excuse)...So I sat on the other vacant bed while chatting with her about our past

Chat became more affectionate eventually we engaged in a lot of heavy petting...I guess she couldn't take it anymore when my tongue got her nipples all perky and aroused...she took off our clothes and literally took my brother and guided him into her oh-so-wet-pussy...MAN oh MAN...the feeling was like homecoming...like the elation of scoring a home-run hit ...The manner her pussy swallowed my member was akin to slurping those Mee-tai-bak...it just goes in all the way...

The subsequent few minutes had her moaning and wanting more...and me getting into the rythm of things. Her moans became louder and her pussy was getting tighter than ever...omg i tried to slow things down a bit...shifting positions from the customary missionary...but eventually cum on her body...too bad for her as i believed she could have gone on the whole nite without stopping...but hey...that's my first...could still recall the look on her face when we ended...like some young beautiful kitten with big dopey eyes waiting quietly for you to give them food at coffeeshops...we did again after a while and this time it was longer but OMG i believed she really could have gone for more... :eek:

Things did not turn out the way I wanted in the end...we did not end up together cos she being her flirtatious self wanted more men and did not see getting tied down to a relationship would aid in her quest for male domination...Put me into a mth long hangover... :(

fcukster
15-04-2005, 05:25 AM
hehee reading all this posts remind me of the good old times ...

1st attempt
i was 16 and my first gf was 17 ... she came from a super strict family and wjen our relationship was discovered her parents threw her out of her hse and she came over to my hse to stay ... we had only been together for few weeks... that nite we french and petted ... it was like so fun of love ... suddenly she ask me if i really want to do it ... she said she give it to me since her parent dun want her any more ... its was like strange and fast ... 2 virgins that never watch porn b4 ... we stripped and i tried to insert her without lifting her legs ... i felt the foreskin goes back and it was a strange feeling ... took out a CD and tried to insert again ... dammm after trying for least 30 mins still did not manage to insert ... in the end i assisted her to give me a HJ ..... the days i been with her seems like the happiest and most memorable of mu life ... not because of the lusty stuff but some much more of love ..... i still cannot forget how her warm tear felt when she was hugging me and crying ..... we did not manage to lose our V to each other ... i guess its fate .... still trying to find out news abt her after 8 years ... deep in my heart i wish she is happily attached to someone thats worthy of her....

2 attempet

knew this gal from teletext adds .. when u cal and place yr pager number there ..

i was still 16 and she was 14 ... she became my phone steady after few days .. forgot what happen and she came over to my house ... i knew she was loose but she tell me she never been inserted b4 ... at my hse she give me a BBBJ which i did not feel much of it . she did not want to do it with me... skipped some details ... in the morning she came back to my hse ... really wanted to lose my V .. we sort of play water in the bath room and then i put on a porn and she got horny .. slowwly and steadly we petted and i removed all her clothes .... this time after some education from movies i learn to life her legs and use my hands to guide me V cock inside ..... damm the feeling of doing it the first time was so shoik .... its was like so much tenderness ard yr shaft ... needless to say after some 20 pumps i cam ... oh yes .. i think she been finger b4 but i can feel the cherrt popping and the tightness .. think got some blood too ... after the session she got a call and went out ... the next day she came over my hse again and we had out 2nd time ... wow ... the feeling was so tottally different ... the tightness was gone and it took me some 30 mins before i came ...

Sad case ... seems i lose my V to lust instead of love .... guess i has more fate with lust then love ... after that relationship .... i french or had sex will my ex in very short time ... sometimes even b4 we are steady .... but damm most of my relationship last less then aa mth and the longest with my ex was 3 or 6 mths .... seems like i have the abilty to have women to bed me rather then love me ..... my last ex was like 3 or 4 years ago ..... since then i think i lose all abillty / fate with normal ladies .... hahaahaaaa now i focus on WL and providing more FR with bros here .....

japboy
15-04-2005, 05:46 PM
thkz 2 all d bruddas who actively contributed... brudda ffcukster, such a waste dat u can't lost ur V 2 d first gal.. but wat happened 2 her n how did u lost contact w her??!!?!?!?...

can we c sum female samsters post here as well???... dun worry as ur identity will be anonymous... kekeke...

fcukster
15-04-2005, 06:33 PM
can we c sum female samsters post here as well???... dun worry as ur identity will be anonymous... kekeke...[/QUOTE]

bro Jabboy ... thinking back i dunno if its a waste or not ... sometimes i do fantisise abt it but i guess guess the pure fate that we met and bring us together was gone ..... after that inccident i bring her back to her hse ... we still keep in contact after the inccident but getting lesser and lesser .. till her birthday which was in April ... i waited for her after sch .... for 3 painful hours ... without smoking ... cause i suppose to quit for her ... and on the bus back to her hse ... she told me she wanted to break up cuz she wants to listen to her parents and study hard ... this to me is a totally good reason ... i supportted her with tears in my heart .. damm sad ... since then i only saw her once or twice when i waited at bus terminal to catch a look at her ... the last i sam her was during a BBQ i had on my 18 or 19 birthday .... we did patch for a short period but things have changed ... ppl have changed and the feeling is not the same anymore. she actually told me she got a rare version of Hep B or something thats why she did not manage to be a nurse... all i hope for now is for her to be happy ... seriously one of my greatest wish is to see her on the street or maybe have news of her .. but the fate is not there anymore ....

during my younger days .... say ... 16 to 20 ... those are the most happening part of my life ... typical ah beng fun ... still remmember my god sister and my fren whom is her BF staying at my hse .... my god sister ... MM was working at a KTV ... i was 17 then and she was 15 ... remember all her sister that came to my hse to put on make up before going to work ...this real sisters S. and J ..tall and slim with long hair ... and i forgot her name ... freaking huge boobs... also miss those fun when all the bros go to town and disturb gals ... something picking up gals and comming to my hse for fun ... play with water .. talk cock ... drink ...

dammm miss those good old days ..... wonder if any bros here has any teenhood stories to share .... think that mine is not so bad liao .... actually i give all my 4 years of fun just to relive the short few weeks i had with my 1st GF ...

RepulsE
15-04-2005, 06:35 PM
funny thing...bros here do your gfs get strong urges when their periods come? for my case...its the reverse...my gal prefers not to do it during then...I too sometimes get turned off by the amt of blood...but most times...small head overrules big head... :o

HmMm actually i ever chat wif my female friends abt this b4..haha..they told me that they tend to feel more horny during or rather..near towards e end of their period..2 of the,..both gave same ans..but I think ans veries le..cos I see some of my other female friends..they get damn piss off easily during their period..like very hot-tempered like that- dun know whether if they in mood for action bo..

japboy
17-04-2005, 04:18 AM
they get damn piss off easily during their period..like very hot-tempered like that- dun know whether if they in mood for action bo..

got one damn wild during MC... another fews feels much betta towards d end of period. i think dis will differ between diff gals... :D