PDA

View Full Version : Making love with your fb/gf or wife

jacky80
01-03-2013, 02:09 AM
Just wondering, how many times does ur girl come when u making love?

For my case, will do foreplay licking till she come after that when making love another round 1 or 2 times.. how abt you guys?

waiwaiz
01-03-2013, 02:21 AM
10 time..........:D:D

snooker
01-03-2013, 05:23 AM
Just wondering, how many times does ur girl come when u making love?

For my case, will do foreplay licking till she come after that when making love another round 1 or 2 times.. how abt you guys?

Average 3-5 times :p

unsung80
01-03-2013, 08:17 AM
As many time as possible, got one FB cum more than 10 times when I fuck her for an hour.

nuclearkid
01-03-2013, 08:38 AM
I am really not exaggerating... my lover can cum more than 10x in one session...of course its not like over in 15 minutes and she's just orgasing every other minute. We are usually at it for more than an hour... For bros above that mentioned their gfs/lovers cum alot, it is common for them to feel thirsty often during the session? My lover has to keep drinking to keep going... but nothing to complain, its great fun. :D

joncheong
01-03-2013, 12:18 PM
I am really not exaggerating... my lover can cum more than 10x in one session...of course its not like over in 15 minutes and she's just orgasing every other minute. We are usually at it for more than an hour... For bros above that mentioned their gfs/lovers cum alot, it is common for them to feel thirsty often during the session? My lover has to keep drinking to keep going... but nothing to complain, its great fun. :D

so halfway while banging, your lover will go drink? hehe for me it's me the guy who drink cos sweat and tired from doing all the work...for the girl, she just lay there and enjoy leh....aside from frenching and cowgirl...

Huhwat
01-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Usually 5 to 6 times for my gal. Highest was 13. She kinda fainted after that session.

bighead74
01-03-2013, 05:43 PM
For my gf, when she is on top, 2~4 times. After she got her first, the subsequent ones will be fast within secs to 2mins. Normally she will stopped at 2 cos according to her, got the leg cramp feelings.

Then when i on top, 0~2 cos nowadays with tummy no stamina. Once got feeling must faster unload else get tired will turned soft :o. At times horny pumped too long, tomorrow stomach muscle, thigh muscle pain :(. Gotta start exercising to reduce weight & improve blood circulation :p

If weekend with licking, fingering can reached 7~8 times but next day she will complained love hole sore.

Depends on gal's sensitivity, got 1 gal pumped her 45mins (younger days) till hotel bed shifted away from the wall, bed sheet got her juices, die die wun cum. She told me tat no man managed to make her cum unless on she is on top based on her style of riding.

But 1 thing my ex-wife and current gf both commented that they would prefer to hv 3~4 days interval of sex to build up bigger scale of orgasm. True?

arbalest
01-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Guys, my wife's pussy quite sensitive, cum once I cannot do anything with her for awhile... If attempt she will just laugh hysterically... I have found a work around la... I will bring her close then we make love so in the end we both cum together...

If you all have ay tips to help me with her sensitivity I would most welcome it... cos I really want to blow her mind everytime...

nuclearkid
01-03-2013, 07:08 PM
so halfway while banging, your lover will go drink? hehe for me it's me the guy who drink cos sweat and tired from doing all the work...for the girl, she just lay there and enjoy leh....aside from frenching and cowgirl...

I used to overheat and we'll fight for the complementary bottle of water. Hehe...kidding. :D A gentleman will always let the lady have what she needs. She drinks like a camel but of course, the liquid comes out where I love it most. :p

Jokes aside, is the room too hot, bro, which is why you perspire so much? There's a trick to it...in the 81 that I frequent, the receptionist once mentioned that we shouldn't turn down the thermostat till the lowest, which is 16 degrees celsius. That will trigger the compressor to shut down and the air coming out from the blower won't be cold. Try setting it to about 18 and it'll be cool and comfy. I do it best when its cold...strong like an oak!