PDA

View Full Version : Companionship

heiswaiting
28-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Hello ladies!

There is nothing to be afraid or shy of if you wish to have someone there to watch the latest film, have a pleasant dinner, take a stroll in the park or even a aimless drive around the island to explore places.
I understand what it feels like to be lonely and I wish that no lady out there has to feel that way.

So, I am here to propose to you ladies an offer you cannot resist.

I would like to offer my time to you, to go wherever you please and do what you want so long as it puts a smile to your face.
I will, like any gentleman should, take the honour to fetch you from your location and drive you to your preferred destination(s) and at the end of the evening, drive you home and bidding goodnight to you with a smile on your face.

But of course, before you decide to meet me you would like to know a little about myself right?

I am:
22yo
Chinese
Male
178cm
78kg
Average muscular build (I must warn you, I do not have washboard abs, huggable I would say)
I drive and I am usually free in the evenings

However, depending on situations, I MIGHT be shy upon our first meeting but rest assured, once the ice has been broken, I would be able to talk about anything under the sun.

If you think this is too good to be true, just hit me up with an email and we can chat further first before arranging any meet-ups.

Hope to be able to provide a wonderful companionship to any ladies out there!

Cheers! :D