PDA

View Full Version : Any bros here feel this way before?

YamEater
28-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Like any other guy here, i used to f**k around & enjoyed sex very much when i was in my 20s.
Used to get girls numbers everyday in irc and later on from friendster and even had outdoor sex(HDB Top Floor Stairway, east coast park in a tent, Pasir ris park construction site dunno building what).

Also cheong Massage palour, ktv and disco pub every wed, fri and sat. Super enjoy that time.

Later tone down abit, change to visit gems from some stables from sbf.
Until 1 day, i visit 1 of the gems and after bonking and such, i lay on the bed feeling super empty.
So i thought maybe i bonk too much and took a break.

After 5-6 months, horny feeling come again so booked another gem to try, 1st shot finish and i lay down feeling empty again... The gem ask if i want to carry on 2nd round but i told her im tired infact im not.

Then 2 yrs later i tried again which is a few months ago nia, cb this time also 1 shot liao feel super empty and go home after that....

Whats wrong with me sia, i only 30 plus leh knn, lol

Siriusam
28-02-2013, 01:52 PM
it comes with age. Probably too much life's burden going on at the back of your mind. I know that feel..

DegenerationX
28-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Becos you cheong too much when young. So now you have enjoyed almost every kind of cheonging. Nothing excites you anymore, that's why sian.

sggamer
28-02-2013, 02:26 PM
i think shoot too much will make you less excited for sex.
rest awhile and your sex drive will come back.
for me, now i am not able to reach the kind of extremely hardon experience and extremely excited that i felt during my 20s.

AvgJoe
28-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Bro sounds like you need a girl whom you really love, get married and settle down

harunoki
28-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Are you married? If not, then perhaps it's time to consider settling down. I've the same feeling as well. Especially after every ktv session when it's light up time.

unsung80
28-02-2013, 02:32 PM
I know how you feel, perhaps divert your time and energy into something else such as your work and hobby.

heineken
28-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Yrs agreed with all the bros here, you enjoy too much in the early days and now you don't feel any excitement unless you find a gal that you will have that kind of feel that you will bring her home as wife.

fictionman
28-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Meaning it's time to settle down bro....

Bangster
28-02-2013, 11:47 PM
Or just devote your life (whatever is left of it) to monkhood.

wally888
01-03-2013, 12:38 AM
Seems u have urge for higher level of needs. Pure sex & pumping & pumping is the lowest level of needs. Maybe u need to take a break from commercial sex. Find a FB or gf that showers u with some love & u can find the difference when making love! :D

Dsolsz
01-03-2013, 12:59 AM
To TS Just wondering. If after unloading into a girl and another new girl comes in would you be able to perform?

by73
01-03-2013, 09:24 AM
I don.t abt ts.. But i encountered this, just done wif a fl n watching tv on d bed half naked, her walks in.. She teases me by unwrapping my towel, i just smile back n continue watching tv. Maybe i thought she's just joking or i'm simply not interested.. Probably in d same situation as ts..:)

AlexV
01-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Bonking FL's only satisfies you sexually, it LACKS any emotional satisfaction.

I'm sure that is what you are looking for.

With age, your priorities in life change. You start to want to spend time with someone you actually care for. You want family etc. All these things start to move up your list of priorities.

I also experienced this feeling and had similar experiences to you. So I stopped and settled down.

I now feel far more satisfied with life then before. When I think about what I have now, it is so much more valuable to me.

I still come here to remind me how fun being single was for me at the time. It's a nice memory, but that is all it will be for me now.

Enjoy FL's when that is what you want. But enjoy the journey and when your priorties change, embrace it too. Who knows, you may do a complete circle and return to enjoying FL's in a few years again!

freedomuser12
01-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Bro.
Well said. Agreed 100%. Being there, done that.

Bonking FL's only satisfies you sexually, it LACKS any emotional satisfaction.

I'm sure that is what you are looking for.

With age, your priorities in life change. You start to want to spend time with someone you actually care for. You want family etc. All these things start to move up your list of priorities.

I also experienced this feeling and had similar experiences to you. So I stopped and settled down.

I now feel far more satisfied with life then before. When I think about what I have now, it is so much more valuable to me.

I still come here to remind me how fun being single was for me at the time. It's a nice memory, but that is all it will be for me now.

Enjoy FL's when that is what you want. But enjoy the journey and when your priorties change, embrace it too. Who knows, you may do a complete circle and return to enjoying FL's in a few years again!

YamEater
01-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Thks for all the advise bros. :)

I think some of you are right, visiting FLs with good gfe or nice moaning or not. Deep inside, i know they are fake just to make customer happy. Maybe thats why i feel so empty.

Also feeling abit depress recently due to poor business, maybe find a good partner who i can pour my problems and have a satisfy sex.